Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hanging Gardens & Balcony

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hanging Gardens & Balcony  Empty Hanging Gardens & Balcony

Post  Miki-Hiromi Yurui Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:47 pm

The sassy kitsune, not strapped for time, decided to take a detour to the Gardens while she was still in the cloud level. She exited the heavy Mythgarde Mythril doors and entered the proud hanging gardens that also acted as a bridge between buildings here at the massive multi-leveled cathedral. She walked over to the massive water fountain carved in pewter and took a seat near the pool; her multiple tails snaking listlessly behind her while she slipped through her messages. She had several texts from 'boyfriends' she kept forgetting to delete, among several texts from her mother and grandmother. Her grandmother's were illegible, granted the woman never learned how to read or write well anyhow. Her mothers... were the constant 'nagging' variety.

She sighed with a well practiced pout, and stored the phone away for now. She sat in the relative tranquility of the hanging gardens till it was time for class or something interesting to happen.
Miki-Hiromi Yurui
Miki-Hiromi Yurui
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Hanging Gardens & Balcony  Empty Re: Hanging Gardens & Balcony

Post  Lloyd Faeswift Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:09 am

Lloyd was making his way to classes, when he encountered a random fox! It was a chance encounter needless to say, for he was making his way to the class he occasionally saw the fox attend. He wasn't expecting to run into her here, and upon seeing her divine form decided to slow his pace. He turns to face her with a grin, taking off his stetson and slicked back his hair before he approached. He smirks, charmingly as he walks up to her. "You know, I pass these gardens daily to our class. They're generally dull, to be honest. However, today they look rather entrancing, you wouldn't have anything to do with that, would you?" he smiles, standing before her, before noticing there was space beside her. He gestures to it. "May I?" he asked permission to sit beside her.
Lloyd Faeswift
Lloyd Faeswift
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Miki-Hiromi Yurui Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:33 am

The vixen glanced up at the young man, smiling playfully. "Be careful, a silver tongue like that may get you into trouble some day Mr. Faeswift, and it may be something you cant slip away from." she giggled after her words of wisdom, before noticing his intention to sit beside her. She had no reason to decline him, besides she was simply studying so a distraction could be just the thing she needed. "You may~" she hummed, tapping the space beside her thick thighs, scooting over some to allow him a seat. He was a bit more thin than she liked, but she wasn't complaining when it came to attention. She smiled, returning to her book, her golden gaze only subtly turned towards his direction as she pretended to read. "So, did you study? Class is going to start soon. You know how Professor Dirgemoon scheduled a test of our skills today." She asked, and forewarned her fellow classmate.
Miki-Hiromi Yurui
Miki-Hiromi Yurui
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Lloyd Faeswift Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:48 am

Miki-Hiromi Yurui wrote:The vixen glanced up at the young man, smiling playfully. "Be careful, a silver tongue like that may get you into trouble some day Mr. Faeswift, and it may be something you cant slip away from." she giggled after her words of wisdom, before noticing his intention to sit beside her. She had no reason to decline him, besides she was simply studying so a distraction could be just the thing she needed. "You may~" she hummed, tapping the space beside her thick thighs, scooting over some to allow him a seat. He was a bit more thin than she liked, but she wasn't complaining when it came to attention. She smiled, returning to her book, her golden gaze only subtly turned towards his direction as she pretended to read. "So, did you study? Class is going to start soon. You know how Professor Dirgemoon scheduled a test of our skills today." She asked, and forewarned her fellow classmate.  

"Oh that was today?" he says, acting somewhat surprised as he sat down, sitting a little close to her. "'fraid not... but when it comes to skills, I'd say I've had my share of practice." he adds, smirking as he turns to her, his right hand rested gently upon the fur of one of her curling tails. "Perhaps you and I should compare notes?" he says flirtatiously, grinning as he gently stroked the tail.
Lloyd Faeswift
Lloyd Faeswift
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Miki-Hiromi Yurui Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:58 pm

Lloyd Faeswift wrote:
Miki-Hiromi Yurui wrote:The vixen glanced up at the young man, smiling playfully. "Be careful, a silver tongue like that may get you into trouble some day Mr. Faeswift, and it may be something you cant slip away from." she giggled after her words of wisdom, before noticing his intention to sit beside her. She had no reason to decline him, besides she was simply studying so a distraction could be just the thing she needed. "You may~" she hummed, tapping the space beside her thick thighs, scooting over some to allow him a seat. He was a bit more thin than she liked, but she wasn't complaining when it came to attention. She smiled, returning to her book, her golden gaze only subtly turned towards his direction as she pretended to read. "So, did you study? Class is going to start soon. You know how Professor Dirgemoon scheduled a test of our skills today." She asked, and forewarned her fellow classmate.  

"Oh that was today?" he says, acting somewhat surprised as he sat down, sitting a little close to her. "'fraid not... but when it comes to skills, I'd say I've had my share of practice." he adds, smirking as he turns to her, his right hand rested gently upon the fur of one of her curling tails. "Perhaps you and I should compare notes?" he says flirtatiously, grinning as he gently stroked the tail.

Miki stiffened for a moment, a slight gasp escaping her lips as she blinked; feeling his warm hand upon the fur of one of her many tails, stroking said tail which began to curl gently around Lloyd's hand as she turned to him with a raised brow. Her look of surprise turning to lidded eye seduction. "You don't fool me Mr. Faeswift, you know it was today when you specifically asked about it yesterday~" She giggled, allowing him this much. "Compare notes? But didn't you just boldly state you have your share of practice when it came to your skills?" she asked in a patronizing manner, closing her book and gently rapped it upon his head. She giggled flirtatiously, leaning closer, her bosom bouncing and her tongue slipped out at him teasingly.
Miki-Hiromi Yurui
Miki-Hiromi Yurui
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Lloyd Faeswift Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:17 pm

Miki-Hiromi Yurui wrote:
Lloyd Faeswift wrote:

Miki stiffened for a moment, a slight gasp escaping her lips as she blinked; feeling his warm hand upon the fur of one of her many tails, stroking said tail which began to curl gently around Lloyd's hand as she turned to him with a raised brow. Her look of surprise turning to lidded eye seduction. "You don't fool me Mr. Faeswift, you know it was today when you specifically asked about it yesterday~" She giggled, allowing him this much. "Compare notes? But didn't you just boldly state you have your share of practice when it came to your skills?" she asked in a patronizing manner, closing her book and gently rapped it upon his head. She giggled flirtatiously, leaning closer, her bosom bouncing and her tongue slipped out at him teasingly.

Being 'bonked' on the head, Lloyd flinched for the brief second, her fur inviting as it curled around his hand. "Ow, so abusive~" He mockingly whined, winking at her. He observed her shuffling closer, and those lovely DD's bouncing behind such a form fitting cardigan. He smirked, his hand sliding to the base of her tails, stroking her curvy rear while his other reached out and caressed her cheek. "Well, I could work on my cooperative abilities, I mean..." he began, stroking her cheek as he leaned in close too, his blue eyes gleaming mischievously. "...you're the perfect subject for training such abilities, no?" He cooed, his hand sliding down her smooth cheek to her chin, tracing the kitsune's jawline, lifting her head to be level with his lips. He stood there for a moment, smirking, giving her a moment to back down if she wanted to... while staring deeply into her foxlike eyes. His other hand continued to stroke her soft bottom, rubbing the bend and curve of her lovely derriere~
Lloyd Faeswift
Lloyd Faeswift
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Miki-Hiromi Yurui Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:59 pm

Her tails swayed impatiently left and right as he stroked her bottom, cupping her chin and tried to squeeze more out of her. She had to debate... food? Steal his soul? Oblige him? She didn't think Lloyd was a bad individual, he did look appetizing in many ways though... mostly in the light snack variety, as he was kinda skinny for her tastes. His hand upon her butt, she let out a soft sigh, and her tails shot forwards, wrapping around him, pulling him against her squishy body and at the same time, it somewhat obscured what she was doing to him. "Oh I am certain, but... you know the consequences for failure? I'll eat you alive... and not in the fun way~" she says, licking her lips in a salacious and... hungry manner.
Miki-Hiromi Yurui
Miki-Hiromi Yurui
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:57 am

(from here)

Penny continued running, face red as Elliot's as she dashed without direction from the archery range with Elliot in tow!

Elliot wrote:LOL-wah..?
His face was as red as Penny’s as the two fled the archery range. “I think I know where to run!” He remarked, leading her off.

She turned to him, and nodded: "Smart, I'm running blind!"

She let him take the lead, and soon the baroque architecture was a blur!

Wherever they ended up afterwards, both had paused to take deep breaths! "Hahh... hah... hahh..." Penny moaned, her heavy bosom bouncing and swaying beneath her as she leaned over, tail drooped between her thighs as she felt a little exhausted from the unexpected sprint! "Hah... wow... thats... what Scardian 'speed' feels like.... huh?" the mouse gasped, chest still heaving as she her glasses fogged up and she couldn't see much at all in front of her! "Where... ha... are... we? Wait, where are you?" She comments, her ears twitching as she was blinded from her fogged up glasses!
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:56 pm

Sad “…um, actually, I can’t do that. Rest of my family can use the speed, but I’m unable.” Elliot replied, eyes shadowed over.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Penny Yeiko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:53 pm

Elliot wrote:Sad “…um, actually, I can’t do that. Rest of my family can use the speed, but I’m unable.” Elliot replied, eyes shadowed over.

"Huuuhhh??"

Blush

To this Penny had been thoroughly shocked by that revelation! "W-what do you mean?? You were so fast right now! I never ran that fast in my life! If that wasn't Scardian speed, I have to say that's even more impressive! Just imagine if we weren't holding hands you'd have been like the wind!!" I LOVE IT MORE!

She encouraged him, with increased admiration!
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:26 pm

“Really?” His head tilted up, wind flowing through his hair as his gaze met Penny’s. He blushed, shying away. “Thank you.”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:30 pm

Elliot wrote:“Really?” His head tilted up, wind flowing through his hair as his gaze met Penny’s. He blushed, shying away. “Thank you.”

"Totally!! It was breathtaking, almost literally so! Everything became a blur!! ...Also," she paused and began waving her arms through the air!

"...where are you?!" She cried, her glasses fogged up from her impromptu exercise! I dislike that...

She wandered about looking for him, and thought she heard his voice to her left, so decided to walk that direction!
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:36 am

“Um, I’m right here…” Elliot replied, taking her hand into his. “Oh, your glasses are fogged up. How did that happen?”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:40 am

Elliot wrote:“Um, I’m right here…” Elliot replied, taking her hand into his. “Oh, your glasses are fogged up. How did that happen?”

She felt his hand and blushed as she finally turned to him. "Oh... this happens sometimes when I'm overactive. The condensation just fogs them right up... huh, what's my chest poking?" Pondered Penny out loud. She was a step lower than Elliot and because of this her chest was now against the young man's face!
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Miki-Hiromi Yurui likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Miki-Hiromi Yurui Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:41 am

The kitsune was making out with her young admirer, but it seemed he lost the fight as hot air wafted from his ears and mouth and he fell limply, but still alive, into her squishy lap. "How sad... just as I had predicted~" Miki-Hiromi Yurui sighed, patting the blond boy for his efforts at the very least. Her tall, pink ears twitched as she turned to the couple standing on the walkway above the garden balcony. "Oh, how adorable~" She comments on their banter. "You two make a handsome little couple~" She giggled, her many tails swishing about as she waves at them.
Miki-Hiromi Yurui
Miki-Hiromi Yurui
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:46 am

“Hwa!?” Was all Elliot could say with his face buried in Penny’s chest. “Oh, sorry, didn’t see you there!” He replied as he pulled his face free from the Nezumimi’s bosom.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Miki-Hiromi Yurui and Penny Yeiko like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:03 am

Elliot wrote:“Hwa!?” Was all Elliot could say with his face buried in Penny’s chest. “Oh, sorry, didn’t see you there!” He replied as he pulled his face free from the Nezumimi’s bosom.

"'Hwa'...? scratch" The blinded Nezumimi repeated, but with less shock and more confusion just as Elliot pulled himself away from the momentary bliss of being surrounded by super plush and soft hills gracing either side of his adorable head~

It was then she connected the dots with his second reply.

"Huh...?" I!...Have no idea...

..-!!

"...HWA?!!" Penny cried herself, though a little louder and with her face becoming a bright pink beacon as she realized her breasts had been touching HIM!

She waved her hands about, flailing as she heard worry in his voice. "Uh-uh... n-no its fine! No worries! It's my fault! I need to wipe my glasses! Hah hah hah...!" She laughed nervously!

LOL-wah..?

By the Twelve he was betwixt my tits! I...I... I'm okay, this is fine! I mean, he... he can, I suppose... b-but... I, I need to shut up and just wipe my glasses! The confused mouse girl clapped her flustered cheeks and took off her glasses. She could see Elliot's shape at least now, his bright red hair in the misty air, his face pink as she blinked her pretty green eyes at him. "All is fine!" She giggled, wiping the lenses when she heard the kitsune speak of them from below. Blinking, she turned to the pink haired woman who waved at them both, which made Penny glance back to Elliot, blinking her eyes. "Couple?"
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Miki-Hiromi Yurui and Elliot like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Miki-Hiromi Yurui Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:26 am

Miki-Hiromi blinked up at the pair. "Did I stutter?" She asked in a playful, snarky manner. "I said you both make a handsome couple~" She giggled. She blinked at the young man and raised a brow. "Oh... don't I know you...? Oh yes, you're the newly enrolled boy! What was your name again... right, Elliot Craig, pleasure to meet you, I'm Miki-Hiromi Yurui! I'll be sharing music class with you at one point, I play shamisen, biwa and piano so we'll be seeing one another more often than not~" Miki giggled. "Well, I shan't disturb you love birds from your lovely evening, adieu as they say in Fenira~" She giggled, and returned her attention to the sleeping youth on her lap. "...Hrooo... why couldn't you have been more entertaining?" She sighed, shaking her head at the young man seated beside her and on her lap; she couldn't even remember his name now, which made it all the more depressing!
Miki-Hiromi Yurui
Miki-Hiromi Yurui
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:38 am

LOL-wah..? “Well, um, nice to meet you! Hope to see you in class next week!” @_@ He staggered a bit, unintentionally pulling Penny away from the kitsune and her unconscious fling.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:46 am

LOL-wah..? "Huhh??" She repeated, blinking as she blushed before she was being dragged away by Elliot to a more vacant spot of the hanging gardens!

Once there, she slipped her glasses back on and glanced over to Elliot. "Well, your school seems... active...! ^^;" Penny chuckled, gently rubbing his hand.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:56 am

“Yes, the academy seems to attract a comparitive collection of colorful characters to the campus.” Elliot replied. “Sorry, I was expecting this to be more relaxed, yet we seem to be bouncing all over the place.” A nervous chuckle escaped his lips.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:07 am

"Hehehe..." Penny giggled, as her bosom bounced around itself, which she calmed with a quick fold of her free arm. "...even so, I do find it pretty entertaining!" the Nezumimi giggled before she took a look at the view! "Oh wow! You can see much of the city from up here!" She notes, walking over to the balcony and looking out to the cityscape. One could see the other mountain peaks that encircled the city like a wall, the man-made elevating harbor, the... remains of the drawbridge that spanned the Guardian's Gorge gap to the rest of the Ithteca Mountain chain, the forests and the Black Moth Ocean's expanse towards her right and partly ahead of her.

"Very pretty!" She hummed in the evening light, glancing back to him with a happy smile!

Blush
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:29 pm

“Yeah, it’s one of the best views in the entire city.” Elliot remarked, joining her with admiring the view, a gentle breeze blowing through his hair, a couple flower petals falling on his head. “I knew I just had to take you here and see this.” He closed his eyes as he turned back to smile towards Penny.
Hanging Gardens & Balcony  Abbf2110

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:26 pm

Elliot wrote:“Yeah, it’s one of the best views in the entire city.” Elliot remarked, joining her with admiring the view, a gentle breeze blowing through his hair, a couple flower petals falling on his head. “I knew I just had to take you here and see this.” He closed his eyes as he turned back to smile towards Penny.
Hanging Gardens & Balcony  Abbf2110

Hanging Gardens & Balcony  Pennyblush

"Hmhmhm~ It truly is." She answered him with a blushing smile of her own as Penny turned to Elliot. "I think its even better with you here beside me..." She hummed, blushing even more so! I can't believe I just said that out loud! She cuddled close again, her tail wrapping around him gently again. She leaned against his shoulder, though she was taller she got a little lower to compensate for their height, not that it was by much. She placed her hand on his which was on the balcony and looked over to him with her shining, emerald eyes.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:45 pm

“You’re right, this view is nicer with you with me as well.” He remarked, absentmindedly leaning his head against hers, cheek against cheek.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next