Hanging Gardens & Balcony

Go down

Hanging Gardens & Balcony

Post  Miki-Hiromi Yurui on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:47 pm

The sassy kitsune, not strapped for time, decided to take a detour to the Gardens while she was still in the cloud level. She exited the heavy Mythgarde Mythril doors and entered the proud hanging gardens that also acted as a bridge between buildings here at the massive multi-leveled cathedral. She walked over to the massive water fountain carved in pewter and took a seat near the pool; her multiple tails snaking listlessly behind her while she slipped through her messages. She had several texts from 'boyfriends' she kept forgetting to delete, among several texts from her mother and grandmother. Her grandmother's were illegible, granted the woman never learned how to read or write well anyhow. Her mothers... were the constant 'nagging' variety.

She sighed with a well practiced pout, and stored the phone away for now. She sat in the relative tranquility of the hanging gardens till it was time for class or something interesting to happen.
Miki-Hiromi Yurui
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hanging Gardens & Balcony

Post  Lloyd Faeswift on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:09 am

Lloyd was making his way to classes, when he encountered a random fox! It was a chance encounter needless to say, for he was making his way to the class he occasionally saw the fox attend. He wasn't expecting to run into her here, and upon seeing her divine form decided to slow his pace. He turns to face her with a grin, taking off his stetson and slicked back his hair before he approached. He smirks, charmingly as he walks up to her. "You know, I pass these gardens daily to our class. They're generally dull, to be honest. However, today they look rather entrancing, you wouldn't have anything to do with that, would you?" he smiles, standing before her, before noticing there was space beside her. He gestures to it. "May I?" he asked permission to sit beside her.
Lloyd Faeswift
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miki-Hiromi Yurui on Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:33 am

The vixen glanced up at the young man, smiling playfully. "Be careful, a silver tongue like that may get you into trouble some day Mr. Faeswift, and it may be something you cant slip away from." she giggled after her words of wisdom, before noticing his intention to sit beside her. She had no reason to decline him, besides she was simply studying so a distraction could be just the thing she needed. "You may~" she hummed, tapping the space beside her thick thighs, scooting over some to allow him a seat. He was a bit more thin than she liked, but she wasn't complaining when it came to attention. She smiled, returning to her book, her golden gaze only subtly turned towards his direction as she pretended to read. "So, did you study? Class is going to start soon. You know how Professor Dirgemoon scheduled a test of our skills today." She asked, and forewarned her fellow classmate.
Miki-Hiromi Yurui
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lloyd Faeswift on Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:48 am

Miki-Hiromi Yurui wrote:The vixen glanced up at the young man, smiling playfully. "Be careful, a silver tongue like that may get you into trouble some day Mr. Faeswift, and it may be something you cant slip away from." she giggled after her words of wisdom, before noticing his intention to sit beside her. She had no reason to decline him, besides she was simply studying so a distraction could be just the thing she needed. "You may~" she hummed, tapping the space beside her thick thighs, scooting over some to allow him a seat. He was a bit more thin than she liked, but she wasn't complaining when it came to attention. She smiled, returning to her book, her golden gaze only subtly turned towards his direction as she pretended to read. "So, did you study? Class is going to start soon. You know how Professor Dirgemoon scheduled a test of our skills today." She asked, and forewarned her fellow classmate.  

"Oh that was today?" he says, acting somewhat surprised as he sat down, sitting a little close to her. "'fraid not... but when it comes to skills, I'd say I've had my share of practice." he adds, smirking as he turns to her, his right hand rested gently upon the fur of one of her curling tails. "Perhaps you and I should compare notes?" he says flirtatiously, grinning as he gently stroked the tail.
Lloyd Faeswift
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miki-Hiromi Yurui on Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:58 pm

Lloyd Faeswift wrote:
Miki-Hiromi Yurui wrote:The vixen glanced up at the young man, smiling playfully. "Be careful, a silver tongue like that may get you into trouble some day Mr. Faeswift, and it may be something you cant slip away from." she giggled after her words of wisdom, before noticing his intention to sit beside her. She had no reason to decline him, besides she was simply studying so a distraction could be just the thing she needed. "You may~" she hummed, tapping the space beside her thick thighs, scooting over some to allow him a seat. He was a bit more thin than she liked, but she wasn't complaining when it came to attention. She smiled, returning to her book, her golden gaze only subtly turned towards his direction as she pretended to read. "So, did you study? Class is going to start soon. You know how Professor Dirgemoon scheduled a test of our skills today." She asked, and forewarned her fellow classmate.  

"Oh that was today?" he says, acting somewhat surprised as he sat down, sitting a little close to her. "'fraid not... but when it comes to skills, I'd say I've had my share of practice." he adds, smirking as he turns to her, his right hand rested gently upon the fur of one of her curling tails. "Perhaps you and I should compare notes?" he says flirtatiously, grinning as he gently stroked the tail.

Miki stiffened for a moment, a slight gasp escaping her lips as she blinked; feeling his warm hand upon the fur of one of her many tails, stroking said tail which began to curl gently around Lloyd's hand as she turned to him with a raised brow. Her look of surprise turning to lidded eye seduction. "You don't fool me Mr. Faeswift, you know it was today when you specifically asked about it yesterday~" She giggled, allowing him this much. "Compare notes? But didn't you just boldly state you have your share of practice when it came to your skills?" she asked in a patronizing manner, closing her book and gently rapped it upon his head. She giggled flirtatiously, leaning closer, her bosom bouncing and her tongue slipped out at him teasingly.
Miki-Hiromi Yurui
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum