Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saeko's Apartment

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Saeko's Apartment Empty Saeko's Apartment

Post  Saeko Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:40 am

Saeko's dusty apartment abandoned for a year. A simple living room, kitchen area, bedroom with bathroom makes up the layout with the living room being the biggest room. A sliding closet in the living room contains shelves filled to the brim with all her earthly possessions she could pack before her family's Manor was burnt down. Crates full of papers, books, jackets and uniforms. Her walls had old posters, an ad for Mythgarde Armory, and a world map of Galiavan. A small television set was plugged into the corner and another wall had three bookshelves filled with books of history and geography.

Her bedroom contained a single futon, a closet with blankets and clothes A window looks out to the streets facing the river. The bathroom was plain and ordinary.

Saeko's Apartment De0cd241c233ff5d69a01e4ef6e1cf42_by_kikoaihara-dbngj9u

--------------

Saeko pulled Yuroi into her apartment, the key for it was surprisingly still under the awning that jutted out over the landing. "Make yourself at home. Don't mind the dust, its been a while since I've been here myself... but its home." she says with a sigh, slipping off her ruined boots, tossing them into the trash before heading into the living room. She stood there in the living room for a moment, and turned to face Yuroi. She smiled, lowering the emergency blanket, showing off her body to him once again:

Saeko's Apartment F6be07a07ed749422a5467ef1e37b14b_by_kikoaihara-db83wfu

"Make yourself... at home." she reiterated, pulling at her bra strap in a playful manner.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Saeko's Apartment Empty Re: Saeko's Apartment

Post  Random Mobs Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:10 am

Yoroi stumbled back through the door a little as Saeko pulled him into the small apartment. He bent down and took off his low top sneakers that had some burns on them from Agana's bile. He turned back and looked about the appartment. It wasn't a mess by any stretch, but it was chock full of things long thought to be lost in the fire of the Busujima manor. And there was a thin layer of dust covering much of it from months to years of disuse.

However, when Saeko once again made her boldness known, Yuroi's face took on a worried smile and he held his hnds up meekly. "Dear war gods, this woman is a tigress waiting to pounce! She acts almost every bit the Raijin beast!" he thought quickly. "Ah, umm... I, ummm, havn't had this happen before..." he said in a weak attempt to halt the very pent up Saeko.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:16 am

She approached him, cupping his cheek with her palm. "Hm?" she cocked her head to the side slightly, humming sweetly. "Well, how about you start by kissing me. I'll lead you into the next stage. Sooner or later... you're body just knows what to do." she says with a sweet grin, prepping her lips; her lidded gaze seductive and inviting. Her breasts rose and fell with her anxious breathing, and she got close enough that they pressed against his chest, jiggly and squishy against him.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:25 am

Yuroi was genuinely surprised by this turn of events, but he could hardly say no to the invitation, no matter how dangerous this may be. "Ah... Well, I guess there's no harm in trying." he said, before he stepped foward, and placed his lips to hers without another word. And there they stood, a pair of young adults standing there liplocked like a pair of teenagers. Until Yuroi slowly snaked his hands around Saeko's waiste and gently held her there.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:51 am

Saeko chuckled, parting the kiss briefly. "There ya go..." she cooed softly, feeling his arms around her waist. She pulled him a little deeper into the living room area, bringing her lips around his again. She slipped her arms around his neck, his lips warm and inviting.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:34 pm

Yuroi Merely hummed a "Mhhmm" as Saeko returned to the kiss and wrapped her arms around him, bringing him into her living area. Afer a few more moments of this, he broke the kiss himself and smiled slightly, but the words that came next, were not his own...
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mysterious Stranger Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:39 pm

"Things are happening now... The world grows darker as the shadow of Amaine's past grows to enshroud everything. The Gazatine Ruins how house one of Hell's Spires, and all the secrets of Tenik's tower are now open to them... Many people are being drawn to the Spire. Some will perish. Others will be left less than what they were, and some will encounter old hatreds there... Find the Scardian who has your sword. Go there. And you may encounter your past, and reforge your future through the eye of the storm" The Archangel's voice from earlier! Yuroi's eyes were the angel's silver color!
The Mysterious Stranger
The Mysterious Stranger
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:06 pm

Saeko smiled back, loosely holding him as he pulled away. It wasn't bad for a start, but there seemed to be something off, she couldn't quite pinpoint it either. Then he spoke.

The Mysterious Stranger wrote:"Things are happening now... The world grows darker as the shadow of Amaine's past grows to enshroud everything. The Gazatine Ruins how house one of Hell's Spires, and all the secrets of Tenik's tower are now open to them... Many people are being drawn to the Spire. Some will perish. Others will be left less than what they were, and some will encounter old hatreds there... Find the Scardian who has your sword. Go there. And you may encounter your past, and reforge your future through the eye of the storm" The Archangel's voice from earlier! Yuroi's eyes were the angel's silver color!

She gasped, stumbling back with her arms covering her jiggling torso, her face scarlet! "Wha-what are you doing here?!" she exclaimed, not at Yuroi, but the Archangel from before. She could see more than just his eyes, he could see his astral glow around Yuroi's body, possessing him. Reading Yuroi's thoughts administered the same message he broadcasted through Yu, now making a note of the cryptic message. She continued to stand there for a moment, staring at Yu and the Archangel for a time; wondering which one would respond first...
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mysterious Stranger Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:25 pm

The angel looked a little sad. "I'm sorry for intruding, but this is a lot more important than casual mating I'm afraid" he said. "You see, something has happened, and I need to go off world for some time. If what that Wraith messenger told me is accurate, and I pray to the One he is not, then I may not be alive for very long..." 'Yuroi' placed his hand upon Saeko's shoulder. "But I couldn't leave without telling you something. Don't carry the weight of your families sin on your shoulders. You didn't do the things your family did. You have your own sin, to be sure. Don't try to carry the weight of the world alone. Also, the man who has your sword, Finn, he too knows your pain. For he is in a similar situation to you. And you both will face much in the coming days. Many noble yet troubled souls will meet in the ruins concealed by Amaine Forest. And the monsters who come out of that cursed spire will prey on every weakness and vulnerability they can find. But, if you can find the maelstrom in your own hand again, you may be able to help the rogue Gunslinger and the Son of the Dragon find a way to defeat that cursed tower."
The Mysterious Stranger
The Mysterious Stranger
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:46 pm

The Mysterious Stranger wrote:The angel looked a little sad. "I'm sorry for intruding, but this is a lot more important than casual mating I'm afraid" he said. "You see, something has happened, and I need to go off world for some time. If what that Wraith messenger told me is accurate, and I pray to the One he is not, then I may not be alive for very long..." 'Yuroi' placed his hand upon Saeko's shoulder. "But I couldn't leave without telling you something. Don't carry the weight of your families sin on your shoulders. You didn't do the things your family did. You have your own sin, to be sure. Don't try to carry the weight of the world alone. Also, the man who has your sword, Finn, he too knows your pain. For he is in a similar situation to you. And you both will face much in the coming days. Many noble yet troubled souls will meet in the ruins concealed by Amaine Forest. And the monsters who come out of that cursed spire will prey on every weakness and vulnerability they can find. But, if you can find the maelstrom in your own hand again, you may be able to help the rogue Gunslinger and the Son of the Dragon find a way to defeat that cursed tower."

She continued to stare at him and shook her head. "I'm sorry to hear about your fate, but what matters elsewhere is not my concern. I have one life to live, and I have already given up my life as a sell sword to bringing back my family's lost honor. I am afraid I must decline your offer. As for 'Finn' or 'Ardol' or whatever his name is, I don't care. Once I have my blade back, I'll consider us even and hand him back his precious amulet. I seen his pain too, that is why I took his necklace since he would not give me back my sword." she explained.

She sighed, shaking her head. "Forgive my rudeness, but I must ask if you could return..." she paused for a moment, thinking of his name again. "Yu... to me. I'm not going to hear any more of this. I... need this. For my own waning sanity." she says to the angel with watery eyes. She didn't need a divine messenger to ruin her mood. "All I care right now... is getting this stress fucked out of my system. Yu seemed like a nice guy; wasn't too old and wasn't weird. Granted, he may have a way with his lips... I admit I have some doubts about his performance." she says with an embarrassed frown. "He'll make do for now..." she says under her breath.

"I'm a worse lover than I am a fighter. I hope one day my love of death is outperformed by love. Can't help that I enjoy it... I admit it. Killing is pure and easy. The color red is a friend of mine." She says looking up at him. Her own words made her think of the Scardian, Finn or Ardol (whatever), whose red hair though damp at the time, was like the color of blood. She closed her bright blue eyes and looked away. "I'm no hero. I will one day command the Busujima Clan once more, and like it had always been, the people of Beijio will respect us. Be it fear or our strength, I will uphold my family name to its prior glory! I have no time for Spires and Dragons. I was eaten by one if you recall." she adds, before sighing. "Leave... please. I need this." She reiterated, shaking like a leaf.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mysterious Stranger Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:02 pm

Saeko wrote:She continued to stare at him and shook her head. "I'm sorry to hear about your fate, but what matters elsewhere is not my concern. I have one life to live, and I have already given up my life as a sell sword to bringing back my family's lost honor. I am afraid I must decline your offer. As for 'Finn' or 'Ardol' or whatever his name is, I don't care. Once I have my blade back, I'll consider us even and hand him back his precious amulet. I seen his pain too, that is why I took his necklace since he would not give me back my sword." she explained.

She sighed, shaking her head. "Forgive my rudeness, but I must ask if you could return..." she paused for a moment, thinking of his name again. "Yu... to me. I'm not going to hear any more of this. I... need this. For my own waning sanity." she says to the angel with watery eyes. She didn't need a divine messenger to ruin her mood. "All I care right now... is getting this stress fucked out of my system. Yu seemed like a nice guy; wasn't too old and wasn't weird. Granted, he may have a way with his lips... I admit I have some doubts about his performance." she says with an embarrassed frown. "He'll make do for now..." she says under her breath.

"I'm a worse lover than I am a fighter. I hope one day my love of death is outperformed by love. Can't help that I enjoy it... I admit it. Killing is pure and easy. The color red is a friend of mine." She says looking up at him. Her own words made her think of the Scardian, Finn or Ardol (whatever), whose red hair though damp at the time, was like the color of blood. She closed her bright blue eyes and looked away. "I'm no hero. I will one day command the Busujima Clan once more, and like it had always been, the people of Beijio will respect us. Be it fear or our strength, I will uphold my family name to its prior glory! I have no time for Spires and Dragons. I was eaten by one if you recall." she adds, before sighing. "Leave... please. I need this." She reiterated, shaking like a leaf.

The angel smiled through Yuroi's lips, and merely nodded. But his eyes did not fade yet. "I shall, but before I depart, I have something I was bade to give unto you. A gift from The One Above All. Not a gift to shun lightly."

When 'Yuroi' raised his right hand, in it's palm rested a ball of golden lightning the size of a small marble or a jewel!

Saeko's Apartment Goldlightning_by_darkstormzero-dbnyv0s

Without any sort of preamble or permission, he pressed the crackling and humming ball of lightning into Saeko's chest!

"Hope's fire. May it be a light for you when all other lights go out. And when the time comes, it may light your darkest hour." he said as he stepped back, and the light in 'Yuroi's' eyes began to fade. "I think you'll be able to restore your clan to prominence as more than simply Beijio's protectors... Fare well Saeko Busujima, decendant of the Raijin Beast." And with those words the light left him, and the man felt whoozy, as he grabbed his head and shook it gently like he had the worst dizzy spell..
The Mysterious Stranger
The Mysterious Stranger
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:19 pm

Saeko raised a brow. "What is-" before she could finish her sentence, the angel forced the small, sparking ball against her left tit! Her eyes widened, and her body jolted with energy! She didn't quite understand the sensation, but the best way to put it was that every nerve in her body seemed to... 'turn on', activate. Spark to life. She wasn't being hurt by the sensation, but it left her feeling just as dizzy and bewildered as Yu, who was returning to himself it seemed.

She held her jiggling chest, the shadow of her breasts cast upon her stomach with the bottom supporting strap as well. She gasped, and stepped forward, grabbing Yuori's shoulder. "Hey... are you alright Yu?" she asked, making a nickname for him already.

Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:24 pm

Yuroi shook his head again as of to clear the cobwebs. "Ugh... that was wierd... for a second I went dizzy, I dunno why..." he said. His head cleared in time and he looked back at Saeko. "What.... was that anyway? Did we get a dose of carbon dioxide gas?" he said, unable to explain away what happened.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:39 pm

Random Mobs wrote:Yuroi shook his head again as of to clear the cobwebs. "Ugh... that was wierd... for a second I went dizzy, I dunno why..." he said. His head cleared in time and he looked back at Saeko. "What.... was that anyway? Did we get a dose of carbon dioxide gas?" he said, unable to explain away what happened.

She breathed a sigh of relief to see he was back... and chuckled with her eyes closed.

Saeko's Apartment Tumblr_nrre8w0gmw1tyak95o1_500_by_kikoaihara-dbns6pk

"With how out of shape this place is? I wouldn't doubt it." she joked, glancing back up at him with her sharp blue eyes. "Hey..." she says her smile somewhat sadder in appearance. "If this is too much for you... I understand. No need to put up a false face.." she says, rubbing his cheek with her right palm.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:47 pm

Yuroi finished shaking his head and smiled back. "Oh no no. I'm just not used to having any attention is all. I'm sure the learning curve will pass." he said, his boldness re-emerging slightly. The guy seemed to perform better under pressure if what he did in that dragon's stomach was any indicator. When given time to think, he seemed nervous, although that nervousness was slowly fading.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:03 am

Random Mobs wrote:Yuroi finished shaking his head and smiled back. "Oh no no. I'm just not used to having any attention is all. I'm sure the learning curve will pass." he said, his boldness re-emerging slightly. The guy seemed to perform better under pressure if what he did in that dragon's stomach was any indicator. When given time to think, he seemed nervous, although that nervousness was slowly fading.

She raised a brow. "Is that so?" she says with lidded eyes, biting her lower lip as her left hand slid down his neck, and pulled away his shirt slowly. "Well..." she says in a listless whisper. "It is only the two of us... my attention is focused on you." she hummed, slipping close, removing his shirt entirely. She let it drop to the floor and got close once more, her breasts rubbing against his chest, the triangle between her thighs rubbing against his covered rod.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:10 am

Saeko wrote:She raised a brow. "Is that so?" she says with lidded eyes, biting her lower lip as her left hand slid down his neck, and pulled away his shirt slowly. "Well..." she says in a listless whisper. "It is only the two of us... my attention is focused on you." she hummed, slipping close, removing his shirt entirely. She let it drop to the floor and got close once more, her breasts rubbing against his chest, the triangle between her thighs rubbing against his covered rod.

Yuroi let out an unintended grunt as Saeko pressed into him, soon he'd have not much option but to poke a hole in his trousers the way she was teasing him. "So it would seem. I hope I am up to my lady's expectation then." he replied, his voice turning husky as he spoke., his hands found the small of her back again, and held her close. His face took on a little smile "Today was almost our last day in this world, and by the looks of it, we both want to 'fuck like it was' as the saying goes." he said, before smirking at his fau pax. It seemed that the Angel left him a parting gift as well. His confidence was higher right now than it had ever been.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:30 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Saeko wrote:She raised a brow. "Is that so?" she says with lidded eyes, biting her lower lip as her left hand slid down his neck, and pulled away his shirt slowly. "Well..." she says in a listless whisper. "It is only the two of us... my attention is focused on you." she hummed, slipping close, removing his shirt entirely. She let it drop to the floor and got close once more, her breasts rubbing against his chest, the triangle between her thighs rubbing against his covered rod.

Yuroi let out an unintended grunt as Saeko pressed into him, soon he'd have not much option but to poke a hole in his trousers the way she was teasing him. "So it would seem. I hope I am up to my lady's expectation then." he replied, his voice turning husky as he spoke., his hands found the small of her back again, and held her close. His face took on a little smile "Today was almost our last day in this world, and by the looks of it, we both want to 'fuck like it was' as the saying goes." he said, before smirking at his fau pax. It seemed that the Angel left him a parting gift as well. His confidence was higher right now than it had ever been.

She blushed by his sudden... boldness. Her mask cracked, and she couldn't help but chuckle at his unlikely phrasing. "Hai, it almost was..." she says this, feeling a rush of excitement course through her body. She could feel his cock, hidden from view. Her right hand reached up, parting back his hair while her left reached around and squeezed his ass. "Hmhmhm, I've always wanted to do that~" She giggled girlishly, glancing up at him, her heart beating with anticipation. "Lets fuck ourselves silly then..." she says, pulling herself uncomfortably (for her massive tits), bending her left knee and rose it, hooking it around his hip as she pulled her head to his, cocking her head and closed her lidded eyes. Locking lips once more, the hand which groped his butt slipped up his back, her arm folding around him for stability.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:52 am

Saeko wrote:She blushed by his sudden... boldness. Her mask cracked, and she couldn't help but chuckle at his unlikely phrasing. "Hai, it almost was..." she says this, feeling a rush of excitement course through her body. She could feel his cock, hidden from view. Her right hand reached up, parting back his hair while her left reached around and squeezed his ass. "Hmhmhm, I've always wanted to do that~" She giggled girlishly, glancing up at him, her heart beating with anticipation. "Lets fuck ourselves silly then..." she says, pulling herself uncomfortably (for her massive tits), bending her left knee and rose it, hooking it around his hip as she pulled her head to his, cocking her head and closed her lidded eyes. Locking lips once more, the hand which groped his butt slipped up his back, her arm folding around him for stability.

This time, it was Yu who became bold, and when she looped her leg around his waist, his hands dipped lower, and cupped her buttocks, originally to support her and keep her from losing her footuing, but hus hands eventually also started to rub the pert cheeks of her ass, lightly massaging them as he kissed her. His tongue touched her soft lips slightly in the kiss. "Hmm, I think I did to." he replied in his deepening voice as his arousal became apparent both in his voice, and in his pants.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:37 am

"!!!" Her muffled gasp hidden by sudden moans of arousal, feeling his hands rub her well rounded ass cheeks left exposed thanks to her lacy side tie thong. She brought up her other knee, crossing them behind his back since he had such a... firm hold. She quivered, feeling his tongue against her lips, his deep voice as he spoke made her heart beat faster. She smirked, lowering her lidded eyes, licking her lips. "Hmhmhm, show me what you ga-HA!" her eyes suddenly widened as she felt his quivering member seem to grow and rub against her clothed slit. She could feel its heat and shape through their clothes, and she was mentally estimating how... deep it could potentially go! She laughed, arms around his neck as she leaned back to do so. Her long purple hair swayed as she did so. When she snapped forward again, she leaned her forehead against his and grinned from ear to ear. "Oooo now I wanna see what you're capable of. We'll need more support than this, I don't care if the place is trashed, just fuck me!" she screamed in a lusty moan, closing her eyes and forcing her lips upon him again!

She lightly bit his lower lip, pulled back gently and then rolled the tip of her tongue across his upper lip. Their soft pink lips were both becoming wet, much like her pussy which tingled as his manhood rubbed against her teasingly!
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:50 am

Yu Grunted a little with a smile and nodded as she hooked her other leg around his waist. In the heat of the moment, he pressed her against the wall and bookshelf, not hard, buut enough that the wall creaked. Damn she was getting to him, his pants strained tight against his stiffening dick as it almost became a rod of Rubedite Metal, and almost as red with anger. He couldn't reach his belt or fly while holding her tho, and he almost whimpered into the kiss in frustrated pain, instead coming out as a growl of lust. Almost as if he were trying to force his member out through his zipper with sheer willpower.

Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:59 am

Random Mobs wrote:Yu Grunted a little with a smile and nodded as she hooked her other leg around his waist. In the heat of the moment, he pressed her against the wall and bookshelf, not hard, buut enough that the wall creaked. Damn she was getting to him, his pants strained tight against his stiffening dick as it almost became a rod of Rubedite Metal, and almost as red with anger. He couldn't reach his belt or fly while holding her tho, and he almost whimpered into the kiss in frustrated pain, instead coming out as a growl of lust. Almost as if he were trying to force his member out through his zipper with sheer willpower.

To save him that pain, Saeko, blind, and still kissing him between gasps slipped her arms down from his shoulders, her hands working on his pants. "Dahm... ha... things.." she says with a sexy groan, locking lips with him, pulling him close, rubbing her clothed clit against his throbbing cock; which didn't help anything! She wanted him to pound her, right there, everywhere! It mattered not to her, the place by all rights was no longer of any value it could fall apart for all she cared at the moment!

She strained to work at his pants, before finally unclasping the button. All the while, her knees pulled her up and down that ramrod, her ass jiggling in his firm grasp, her breasts bouncing against his chest, her back against the wall rolled her bra strap up and down her back in a painful scraping manner. "C-could you be a dear...?" she gasped, shaking her shoulders in a deliberate manner, her milktanks swaying, the lace swishing against his flesh. All the while she gently eased his zipper down. With the wall and her thighs around him as support, he should be able to remove her bra as well.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:08 am

"Mhmmm!" was all he managed when his menber FINALLY sprung free, all 10 inches of him was harder than refined Rubedite, and ready to pounce like a fucking jackhammer.His right hand reluctantly let go of her left asscheek and drifted past her lacy panties, and drifted up her spine to the bra clasp between her shoulder blades. After fumbling with it for a few seconds, he remembered it worked much like a Beijionese finger trap. You had to bring the two sides together to undoo the strap hooks, and thus, with a surprising skill with oone hand, his fingers unclasped each hook, one by one, until all four were brought undone, and the bra straps fell down Saeko's shoulders. Yu shuddered as the Busujima Heiress rubbed her mound up and down his well masted flagpole at this point, bare are angry as a bear.

But, he would not take that step till she was ready... and she LOOKED almost anxious for it as it was. To help encourage her, he brought his mouth to the straps of her bra, and with his teeth, he pulled them down, exposing her breasts. Doing that made him smile a little.

Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:21 am

Saeko hummed at the sight of his member, its surprising length and eager shape stiff as metal as she teased it between her crease. She could see how anxious he was, and that made her even more hot, his 'sword' working at her 'grindstone' as she rubbed him with her clothed clit; her thong teasingly rising and falling as she grinds against him. Her garter belt which held her lacy thigh highs jingled. She wanted him to run his spear through her, to penetrate her so deep that the Empress and High General could hear her cries from atop their mountain!

She could feel her juices truly beginning to flow by the sheer handiness he had with her bra, using his one hand to unclasp it, and his teeth to pull it down, revealing his prize for his efforts!:

Saeko's Apartment Topls_by_kikoaihara-dbnzf0c

Free of their support, her massive tits bounced and jiggled; exposed. She flushed red, her right fingers raised to her lips, strands of purple hair poking at the corner of her mouth as she watched him. "I want you inside me..." She gasped. "I want to swallow you up, you beg for release..." She added in cool whisper, tugging her panties down her thighs slightly, giving him a peak at her pussy, rolling its slick wet sliver against his hot flaming rod. "Quench your blade~" She giggled in naughty manner.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:47 am

Saeko wrote:Saeko hummed at the sight of his member, its surprising length and eager shape stiff as metal as she teased it between her crease. She could see how anxious he was, and that made her even more hot, his 'sword' working at her 'grindstone' as she rubbed him with her clothed clit; her thong teasingly rising and falling as she grinds against him. Her garter belt which held her lacy thigh highs jingled. She wanted him to run his spear through her, to penetrate her so deep that the Empress and High General could hear her cries from atop their mountain!

She could feel her juices truly beginning to flow by the sheer handiness he had with her bra, using his one hand to unclasp it, and his teeth to pull it down, revealing his prize for his efforts!:

Saeko's Apartment Topls_by_kikoaihara-dbnzf0c

Free of their support, her massive tits bounced and jiggled; exposed. She flushed red, her right fingers raised to her lips, strands of purple hair poking at the corner of her mouth as she watched him. "I want you inside me..." She gasped. "I want to swallow you up, you beg for release..." She added in cool whisper, tugging her panties down her thighs slightly, giving him a peak at her pussy, rolling its slick wet sliver against his hot flaming rod. "Quench your blade~" She giggled in naughty manner.

He could feel her eagerness in return as the slick trail of fluid on his member was hot and showed her excitement even through her underwear. When she told him what she wanted, he grinned. "Well then, I am your prisoner till you release me." He leaned onto her a little, his eyes dark with desire, and he said the next words huskily. "But, I shall rattle the bars of my cage till they shake to their foundations". and when she gave him that breif moment to quench his blade as she said, he angled his uips upward, and slowly eased forward. His bell-end slid in without too much resistance, so worked up were they both, and the tight warm friction of her embrace made him shudder as he continued inward at a slow and deliberate pace. Almost, he almost went right ahead and slammed it all in at once like a complete ametur, but he had more self control than most.

He hummed and rumbled his appreciation of this, and before long he was hilt deep, and there he remained for a moment as he got used to it, before he started slowly pumping into Saeko, a slow grind to begin their 'dance'.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next