Common Area

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Common Area

Post  Rufus Tenik on Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:27 am

The Admantite Prison forbids its prisoners from being outside, but a recreational area was installed to keep its quarry mentally and physically busy as well as healthy. The interior 'sun lamps' give the prisoner's artificial sunlight, and a controlled temperature environment keeps both prisoners and security personnel comfortable. Even so, denied a sky to look upon is just one of the many punishments one receives while doing their time within the indestructible halls.

Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Area

Post  Lunch on Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:08 am

The chains strapped around her wrists rattle and clank against metal grating. The ginger haired woman's eyes flutter open, her face half obscured by the shadow of the catwalk above her. She'd been here for perhaps a week since she was caught by the ADN. Transferred from the Silver Craft to Danton for a quick hearing before swiftly being labeled as a CKB Terrorist. She has been living her days in chains since.

She sighed, glancing around the room. Prisoner's didn't receive uniforms, but they were stripped of their weapons. She watched various creatures and mortals alike roam about, using their rec time wisely. She was looking for a breech in security. She had no love for this place, especially since she was no terrorist or affiliated with the Crimson Knight Brigade. I can't wait for another trial. I need to get out of this damn steel prison. Guards are heavily equipped though. Grr... She grumbled mentally, her pretty long lashes blinking with an expression of anger.
Lunch
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhugra Nileesh on Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:46 am

Rhugra walked the yard, having served a month or so already, he had no chains or muzzle to carry. It was just another day, another stroll for the monster who had been sent to the prison for property destruction and assault. As a mercenary of sorts, he knew his time here wouldn't be long. In fact, he's been here at least twice before for something similar.

He was doing his rounds when he spotted the new girl who arrived about a week ago. She sat on a bench beneath the catwalk that towered even above him. She was a pretty human, though there were rumors she had a temper and wasn't talkative. Her carrot orange hair was easy to spot from any angle, and he had seen her about for the past seven days.

As he approached, his foot steps rumbled, made her bounce in her seat, among other things that bounced. He turned to face her, noticing her attention was elsewhere. She was observing the guards and the prisoners alike...

"They'll catch you doing that if you stare, fresh blood." he says to the woman, looking down at her; looming over her with a greasy, malicious grin. "They don't like it when you stare at them for too long. These guards are not affiliated with your kind's soldiers. They'll rip you a new one." he continued, turning to face the other creatures roaming about.
Rhugra Nileesh
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunch on Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:18 am

Rhugra Nileesh wrote:Rhugra walked the yard, having served a month or so already, he had no chains or muzzle to carry. It was just another day, another stroll for the monster who had been sent to the prison for property destruction and assault. As a mercenary of sorts, he knew his time here wouldn't be long. In fact, he's been here at least twice before for something similar.

He was doing his rounds when he spotted the new girl who arrived about a week ago. She sat on a bench beneath the catwalk that towered even above him. She was a pretty human, though there were rumors she had a temper and wasn't talkative. Her carrot orange hair was easy to spot from any angle, and he had seen her about for the past seven days.

As he approached, his foot steps rumbled, made her bounce in her seat, among other things that bounced. He turned to face her, noticing her attention was elsewhere. She was observing the guards and the prisoners alike...

"They'll catch you doing that if you stare, fresh blood." he says to the woman, looking down at her; looming over her with a greasy, malicious grin. "They don't like it when you stare at them for too long. These guards are not affiliated with your kind's soldiers. They'll rip you a new one." he continued, turning to face the other creatures roaming about.

The woman had ignored the presence of the monstrous creature till he spoke up. She then slowly turned her hazel eyes upward, and stares at the being who was observing her. She wore a scowl, and didn't say anything for a moment or two, simply observing her 'fellow inmate'. Her chains rattled, as she shifted her thighs, crossing her left over her right. "I don't have a 'kind'. I have no soldiers. I'm a simple Minktail girl. Nothing more." she states, before returning to her task. "They won't be a problem. Not for long. I'll break free of this place." she says before adding: "Leave me alone."
Lunch
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhugra Nileesh on Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:49 am

Rhugra chuckled, shaking his head in denial. "No one who escapes this fortress lives to tell the tale. Not to mention, with hair like yours, you'd never get far. Them guards will bring you down before you even make a step toward them." He explains, before turning to face the guards above them. "They're not your standard ilk these lot. That armor they wear absorbs shocks, even if I stepped on one with full force, their armor will keep them alive long enough before one of his buddies come in with a rocket launcher or worse." he added, before looking back to her. "Minktail girl eh? I'm from Domescadia area as well.
Can't rightly tell you where it was I was born, but it doesn't matter I suppose.
"

He looms beside her, and his eyes become half lidded. "I'll be out of here soon. I've done most of my time, but I was told by a source I'll be getting out in a few days, regardless of my sentence or actions. When you're my size, being a Merc has its obvious advantage over human employees. The job is practically risk free in certain scenarios. I can hardly wait till I can get out, I've been dying to eat a certain Nekomimi who has been competing against me. Shes the one who got me rotting here for a month or so. Oh how she'll taste delicious..." he comments, and begins to drool, rubbing his stomach affectionately.

He then turned to her. "Carrot-Top from Minktail, I'm Rhugra Nileesh. Mercenary and someday, a great beast that will be both respected and feared." he introduced himself.
Rhugra Nileesh
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunch on Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:58 am

The woman slowly turned her gaze back to Rhugra as he made his statement of his post-release activities. She wordlessly stared at him with a rather worried expression before slipping her thighs side by side and shuffled away from the monster. "You seem confident of your claim for early release. I'm afraid I've not heard your name in the underworld. I don't understand why you'd open yourself up to me like this unless there is something you wanted from me. And, before you ask, no." she replied back.
Lunch
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhugra Nileesh on Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:10 am

Lunch wrote:The woman slowly turned her gaze back to Rhugra as he made his statement of his post-release activities. She wordlessly stared at him with a rather worried expression before slipping her thighs side by side and shuffled away from the monster. "You seem confident of your claim for early release. I'm afraid I've not heard your name in the underworld. I don't understand why you'd open yourself up to me like this unless there is something you wanted from me. And, before you ask, no." she replied back.

He chuckled at her worry. "I've been told it will be soon. Perhaps even tomorrow. Even here in a prison made of thick adamantite, my friends still reach me. Besides, I'm not in for crimes against the government or something like murder." he says before turning to her. "All I wanted to ask is if you'd like to leave with me. It tends to get lonely on the road, and no... I don't have any desire towards you. Not that it would be even possible." he jests, looking around. "I can smell your eagerness to leave this dump." he added.
Rhugra Nileesh
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunch on Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:21 pm

Rhugra Nileesh wrote:
Lunch wrote:The woman slowly turned her gaze back to Rhugra as he made his statement of his post-release activities. She wordlessly stared at him with a rather worried expression before slipping her thighs side by side and shuffled away from the monster. "You seem confident of your claim for early release. I'm afraid I've not heard your name in the underworld. I don't understand why you'd open yourself up to me like this unless there is something you wanted from me. And, before you ask, no." she replied back.

He chuckled at her worry. "I've been told it will be soon. Perhaps even tomorrow. Even here in a prison made of thick adamantite, my friends still reach me. Besides, I'm not in for crimes against the government or something like murder." he says before turning to her. "All I wanted to ask is if you'd like to leave with me. It tends to get lonely on the road, and no... I don't have any desire towards you. Not that it would be even possible." he jests, looking around. "I can smell your eagerness to leave this dump." he added.

She raised a brow, looking up to the giant creature's face. "Perceptive in various aspects." she replied simply, her chains rattling as she adjusted her sitting position. "Not that I wouldn't want to, but why? Any reason you'd choose me over someone else here? And how pray tell do you plan to take me with you? I'm stuck here till a proper sentence is in order. I'm certain, even your 'friends' wouldn't want to extend their favor by releasing two dangerous inmates." she says quietly, eyeing guards from the corner of her hazel eyes.
Lunch
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhugra Nileesh on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:32 pm

Lunch wrote:

She raised a brow, looking up to the giant creature's face. "Perceptive in various aspects." she replied simply, her chains rattling as she adjusted her sitting position. "Not that I wouldn't want to, but why? Any reason you'd choose me over someone else here? And how pray tell do you plan to take me with you? I'm stuck here till a proper sentence is in order. I'm certain, even your 'friends' wouldn't want to extend their favor by releasing two dangerous inmates." she says quietly, eyeing guards from the corner of her hazel eyes.

Rhugra leveled his half lidded gaze upon her. "Are you saying you don't want to leave then? Want me to choose someone else? I can. I figured I'd choose you since you look at least useful than some of these other slobs. I'd just need your name if you're willing to come along. I'll need to know soon. What you do once we're out, heh, thats up to you. You're not going to get those chains off any quicker by sitting around here. You might even get paid." he pressed his case, before sighing. "But... if you don't want to, that's your decision. You have exactly till I walk away till I figure you don't want to tag along." he says, stepping back and away. She had little time to decide, for he would move on without her if she didn't make up her mind now.
Rhugra Nileesh
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunch on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:17 am

She watched him take a few steps back. She raised a brow and sighed. I suppose he has a point. Besides,
whats waiting for me at the end of this wait-time anyway? Traitors are shot, hung, beheaded... A similar fate regardless of its reality.
She thought, closing her eyes, slowly turning away again, facing forward. "Lunch. Just... call me Lunch. Now, how do you expect the guards to let me get dragged along with you? Best not stuff me up your ass. I'd take my chances here if thats the case." she says, cringing, closing her eyes as she said that. The thought of such a fate was... disturbing.
Lunch
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhugra Nileesh on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:39 am

Lunch wrote:She watched him take a few steps back. She raised a brow and sighed. I suppose he has a point. Besides, whats waiting for me at the end of this wait-time anyway? Traitors are shot, hung, beheaded... A similar fate regardless of its reality. She thought, closing her eyes, slowly turning away again, facing forward. "Lunch. Just... call me Lunch. Now, how do you expect the guards to let me get dragged along with you? Best not stuff me up your ass. I'd take my chances here if thats the case." she says, cringing, closing her eyes as she said that. The thought of such a fate was... disturbing.

Rhugra smirked, turning to face her. "Lunch? Seriously?" He chuckled, eyeing her back. He licked his scaly lips slowly. He approached her, his belly hanging behind her, foreshadowing his reply. "Heh... funny that you should mention *smacks lips eagerly*...that." he replies, a low groan cutting the air.

He suddenly grabbed her with both his hands, his thumbs forcing her arms above her head as he raised her! "I WAS GETTING HUNGRY THINKING OF KIANA!" he exclaimed, his dripping maw agape as he stuffed the carrot haired woman deep into his toothy mouth! He clamped down around her stomach, his tongue wrapping around her toned belly, and could feel her hands against the back of his throat, and her breasts squishing and sticking to the roof of his ribbed maw like sliced bananas in peanut butter! So creamy, silky smooth and warm~ He hummed, enjoying this, suckling her and using his large hands to grip and push her deeper in by her thighs!
Rhugra Nileesh
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunch on Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:02 am

Lunch, surprisingly, didn't feel the ill intent till it was too late and her arms were being forced up by claw like nails. "What?!" She exclaimed, pedaling her legs as she was being lifted up! There's no way, no way he could think about eating me in front of all these guards! Wait-why are'nt they- her mind is put on hold when she is instead, screaming. Her wide, hazel eyes catch her combat boots kicking, guards simply standing around, other inmates turning to see what was the commotion about. "NO--!" before her scream could hang, the roof smacked her face, and her large bosom squished against the ribbed roofing, feeling his tongue roll against her back, and her arms and hands pressing against the back of his throat!

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!" She shrieked, her cries muffled outside, her thick thighs and long legs kicked and scissored rapidly, even despite his hands holding them off rather well. I can't believe he's eating me right in front of them! Will they do nothing to stop this?! She thought, breathing heavily, her cheek against the slick roofing. "Help! Someone!!" she cried, though her voice did not pierce the jaws.

"Mmmmph! Mrrrmph?! Mmmmph!! MMMMMMMMPPPHHH!!"

Her desperate cries going unheard, saliva rolling down her flesh, struggling against Rhugra's attempts to eat her, imagining him tearing her apart!
Lunch
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhugra Nileesh on Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:31 pm

Lunch wrote:Lunch, surprisingly, didn't feel the ill intent till it was too late and her arms were being forced up by claw like nails. "What?!" She exclaimed, pedaling her legs as she was being lifted up! There's no way, no way he could think about eating me in front of all these guards! Wait-why are'nt they- her mind is put on hold when she is instead, screaming. Her wide, hazel eyes catch her combat boots kicking, guards simply standing around, other inmates turning to see what was the commotion about. "NO--!" before her scream could hang, the roof smacked her face, and her large bosom squished against the ribbed roofing, feeling his tongue roll against her back, and her arms and hands pressing against the back of his throat!

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!" She shrieked, her cries muffled outside, her thick thighs and long legs kicked and scissored rapidly, even despite his hands holding them off rather well. I can't believe he's eating me right in front of them! Will they do nothing to stop this?! She thought, breathing heavily, her cheek against the slick roofing. "Help! Someone!!" she cried, though her voice did not pierce the jaws.

"Mmmmph! Mrrrmph?! Mmmmph!! MMMMMMMMPPPHHH!!"

Her desperate cries going unheard, saliva rolling down her flesh, struggling against Rhugra's attempts to eat her, imagining him tearing her apart!

Rhugra, noting that no one would step up to help and could only watch- some egging him on, others sickened, others just having been here so long and knowing how things went here that they just didn't care.

*GULP*

He swallowed the woman's head and shoulders, her breasts gliding across the ribbed roofing of his upper inside jaw, dragging and undoing one of her shirt's clasps before filling the back of his throat in an arc. She wiggled and cried relentlessly, but he had her. His tongue glided from around her waist to folding under her plush bum, sticky saliva washing over the taut fabric before his tongue's tip wrapped between her thighs and slapped her crotch with a greedy SMACK! He loved this part of women as much as the breast meat, as he now began to drag his tongue over the crease of her rose, using the grip hold to simultaneously tease her pussy while pushing her down his throat! He held her ankles; her legs spread out at either side of hist toothy, sweaty jaws. He gulped down her juices, her sweat, tears and fear. His tummy rumbled for her flesh, and it would soon have it!
Rhugra Nileesh
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top