Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween Treat Special!

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Halloween Treat Special!  Empty Halloween Treat Special!

Post  Wolf Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:25 am

Just a treat I'm setting up with Darkstorm Zero, and celebrating early Halloween Razz

Halloween Treat Special!  Spencer_mansion_texturized_by_alexslevin-d3gmfmn
Halloween Treat Special!  Wolfruna_zps54f1cd94_by_keskewolf-dbmg8ad
Wolf Stands before the decrepit mansion, left abandoned in the outskirts of Ithtecca. Its exterior expressing years of abandonment and overgrowth. Wolf's Lament had received a disturbing inquiry about the building. Of disappearances of those who've happened by the building, and of screams and demonic high pitched laughter. Wolf herself stood ready, cocking her custom .308 semi-automatic rifle before walking up to the mansion doors. She was going to get to the bottom of this mystery and slay the problem if necessary.
Halloween Treat Special!  Wolf_s_gun_2_4_by_keskewolf-dbmgcu3

Halloween Treat Special!  RxFtk

Wolf now stood before the double doors of the mansion, readying herself to embrace years of decay, dust and mold... as well as whatever was causing the disturbances. The doors creaked open slowly upon touching them, the woman raising her rifle as she slips through the crack.

Halloween Treat Special!  Maxresdefault

She was surprised by the immaculate condition of the facility. Multiple candles lit the room with a muted red glow, the shiny marble floor reflecting her beautiful image as she entered. "Seems the grounds keep took the century off... but the house maids remained." she says to herself, commenting at the odd, pristine condition the foyer was in. She ventured further within, her combat boots heels clicking and echoing in the vast empty room, as thunder stuck outside; the night giving into a warm autumn storm...
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Halloween Treat Special!  Empty Re: Halloween Treat Special!

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:41 am

And just for the rest of ya, the starring monsters in this lil escapade will be....

Halloween Treat Special!  Aesir-209969-DandelatheBogeymanHalloween Treat Special!  Aesir-307229-DandelaLight
Dandella, a kind of homage to Pennywise.

Halloween Treat Special!  Aesir-379027-CrazyAsianFan-CassandraPinUpHalloween Treat Special!  Aesir-316455-GhostGirl
And the guest apperances of numerous hungry dead ghosts Smile

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:58 pm

(OOC: Since it's Friday the 13th of October, I shall commence now Razz *Wooooooo!* )

Wolf wrote:Just a treat I'm setting up with Darkstorm Zero, and celebrating early Halloween Razz

Halloween Treat Special!  Spencer_mansion_texturized_by_alexslevin-d3gmfmn
Halloween Treat Special!  Wolfruna_zps54f1cd94_by_keskewolf-dbmg8ad
Wolf Stands before the decrepit mansion, left abandoned in the outskirts of Ithtecca. Its exterior expressing years of abandonment and overgrowth. Wolf's Lament had received a disturbing inquiry about the building. Of disappearances of those who've happened by the building, and of screams and demonic high pitched laughter. Wolf herself stood ready, cocking her custom .308 semi-automatic rifle before walking up to the mansion doors. She was going to get to the bottom of this mystery and slay the problem if necessary.
Halloween Treat Special!  Wolf_s_gun_2_4_by_keskewolf-dbmgcu3

Halloween Treat Special!  RxFtk

Wolf now stood before the double doors of the mansion, readying herself to embrace years of decay, dust and mold... as well as whatever was causing the disturbances. The doors creaked open slowly upon touching them, the woman raising her rifle as she slips through the crack.

She was surprised by the immaculate condition of the facility. Multiple candles lit the room with a muted red glow, the shiny marble floor reflecting her beautiful image as she entered. "Seems the grounds keep took the century off... but the house maids remained." she says to herself, commenting at the odd, pristine condition the foyer was in. She ventured further within, her combat boots heels clicking and echoing in the vast empty room, as thunder stuck outside; the night giving into a warm autumn storm...

As Wolf ventured further inside, the doors she casually opened with noisy creaks slowly, noiselessly slid closed, sealing the sniper inside the estate.

Once the doors closed, Wolf would begin to hear the faintest whispers of voices trailing all around... dozens of voices, on the barest edge of perceptible hearing. Talking, laughing... But from where? she could not tell.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:57 pm

Wolf took glanced over her shoulder, watching the door slowly creak shut behind her. She turned her head towards the stairwell, looking up at the hanging portrait of some woman in her prime. "Abandon hope, all ye who enter." she says to herself, her voice like a cool breeze that bounced off the estate's glorious walls and open chambers. She could hear something faint, and being a skilled surveyor of the land and sniper, she could tell it was the disembodied voices of children. The thought did come across as eerie, but it was unfortunate that some of the victims to go missing had included children. I don't like this... its as if a thousand eyes are upon me... She thought, but wasn't physically shaken. She shifted the heavy weapon in her hand and began to make her rounds throughout the building. Whatever it was, be it man or beast or something...darker, it was Wolf's job to end the night terrors. She took the room to the dining hall left of her, and began to make her beginning sweep.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:08 am

The halls and corridors circled and cornered around the house, leading to endless rooms throughout the west wing where Wolf travelled, the flashlight on her rifle illuminated the pristine halwas wherever she pointed her weapon. But so far found nothing out of the ordinary. However, the voices grew louder and became clearer very slowly as time passed. She could almost make out the words now. Laughter, chatter, and singing formed a background noise still close to imperceptible and difficult to make out, almost like the echoes a gust of wind makes in a cave, but it was becoming easier to hear.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:32 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The halls and corridors circled and cornered around the house, leading to endless rooms throughout the west wing where Wolf travelled, the flashlight on her rifle illuminated the pristine halwas wherever she pointed her weapon. But so far found nothing out of the ordinary. However, the voices grew louder and became clearer very slowly as time passed. She could almost make out the words now. Laughter, chatter, and singing formed a background noise still close to imperceptible and difficult to make out, almost like the echoes a gust of wind makes in a cave, but it was becoming easier to hear.

Wolf had been in eerier of circumstances, but was nonetheless cautious of her surroundings. As it was, the estate's layout didn't seem to line up with how it looked on the outside, and that made the cave-like echos her footfalls made when she ventured about the endless corridors and hallways all the more confusing. It didn't matter how quiet she tried to sneak through the building, the footfalls persisted and the sounds of laughter and a general unnerving white noise was equally just out of her perception.

The voices are getting clearer, but it seems no one wants to come out and play. A trap? Undoubtedly so, as a sniper this is somewhat out of my element as I am usually the one remaining stationary, leading my prey into my sights. She thought, slowly opening doors and pushing them open with the barrel of her gun. The rooms were mostly dusty and empty, or lead into other rooms with more halls. Again, the layout felt confusing and she was wondering if she was being deliberately lead around. "Hmm...." she murmured, taking a chance and decided to see what would happen if she were to take a path away from the voices.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:41 am

Wolf wrote:Wolf had been in eerier of circumstances, but was nonetheless cautious of her surroundings. As it was, the estate's layout didn't seem to line up with how it looked on the outside, and that made the cave-like echos her footfalls made when she ventured about the endless corridors and hallways all the more confusing. It didn't matter how quiet she tried to sneak through the building, the footfalls persisted and the sounds of laughter and a general unnerving white noise was equally just out of her perception.

The voices are getting clearer, but it seems no one wants to come out and play. A trap? Undoubtedly so, as a sniper this is somewhat out of my element as I am usually the one remaining stationary, leading my prey into my sights. She thought, slowly opening doors and pushing them open with the barrel of her gun. The rooms were mostly dusty and empty, or lead into other rooms with more halls. Again, the layout felt confusing and she was wondering if she was being deliberately lead around. "Hmm...." she murmured, taking a chance and decided to see what would happen if she were to take a path away from the voices.

The voices did not decrease in their intensity and volume at first, but they no longer increased either. Eventually, the voices did fade. A thunderclap lit up the hallway Wolf was in and for a moment, she would see someone. Someone in the gloomy darkness, with bright blue eyes.

Then, startlingly, a young girls voice came to Wolf's ears, clear, if somewhat distorted. "You shouldn't be here. It's not safe here." she said, then the Girl became visible. her bright white gown contrasted to her mottled grey skin, and black hair, hair that was parted by her bright blue eyes. All of her though took on a bright lime green coloration, an aura of pale green surrounded her as she became visible.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:58 am

The burst of lightning allowed Wolf a quick glance of the hall, which looked like a clone of many she had already been through, with the exception of the figure that had appeared at the end of the hallway. She felt her heart's pace increase in its beating, and she dropped to a knee with the rifle propped against her shoulder as she trained her sights and attached light and laser pointer upon the figure. The sniper paused with a look of mild concern when she saw nothing there.

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Then, startlingly, a young girls voice came to Wolf's ears, clear, if somewhat distorted. "You shouldn't be here. It's not safe here."

Wolf never doubted her eyes nor her ears, and it was clear that she was not being deceived by either when the girl reappeared, lined up in her sights yet again. The apparition was outlined in a lime green glow, and it was clear that Ghosts may be what she was facing after all in this mansion. She lowered her gun, her green eyes lining up with the bright blue orbs. She wordlessly stood up, but kept her eyes on the girl. "You shouldn't be here either. You should've crossed over." she started, before lifting her rifle with one hand, the hand-guard lay across her right shoulder, her left hand upon her left hip. "I'm very well aware of the danger. Many people went missing. Its my job to find out what happened to them, and if possible, put a stop to it." she continued, her blond bangs shifting over her right eye. "Can you tell me what happened to you, and why you choose to remain here?" she asked the spirit.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:12 am

Wolf wrote:The burst of lightning allowed Wolf a quick glance of the hall, which looked like a clone of many she had already been through, with the exception of the figure that had appeared at the end of the hallway. She felt her heart's pace increase in its beating, and she dropped to a knee with the rifle propped against her shoulder as she trained her sights and attached light and laser pointer upon the figure. The sniper paused with a look of mild concern when she saw nothing there.

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Then, startlingly, a young girls voice came to Wolf's ears, clear, if somewhat distorted. "You shouldn't be here. It's not safe here."

Wolf never doubted her eyes nor her ears, and it was clear that she was not being deceived by either when the girl reappeared, lined up in her sights yet again. The apparition was outlined in a lime green glow, and it was clear that Ghosts may be what she was facing after all in this mansion. She lowered her gun, her green eyes lining up with the bright blue orbs. She wordlessly stood up, but kept her eyes on the girl. "You shouldn't be here either. You should've crossed over." she started, before lifting her rifle with one hand, the hand-guard lay across her right shoulder, her left hand upon her left hip. "I'm very well aware of the danger. Many people went missing. Its my job to find out what happened to them, and if possible, put a stop to it." she continued, her blond bangs shifting over her right eye. "Can you tell me what happened to you, and why you choose to remain here?" she asked the spirit.

The girl's face was one of sadness, and the spirit closed her eyes. "We cannot leave. None of us can. She won't let us." said the spirit, her voice cracking with near sobs.

"We... are the last victims of her first feeding cycle over 300 years ago. We have been kept in the place by her power as her unwilling guardians while she slept. Before... I remember a party. Lots of people, adults and children too... hosted by the former owner of this house. But she killed us all. The adults, and then she slowly tortured and murdered all us children, feeding on the power of our fear." The girls voice grew more melancholy, and with it, rage began to form.

Halloween Treat Special!  Fear-3_173jv

"Now she is awake again... And she has begun feeding. In a year or two she'll go back to hibernation for 30 years, and then the process starts all over again."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:23 am

Wolf frowned. "This involves clowns... doesn't it?" She glanced to the side, her lips in a slanted pout. "Why must it always be clowns?" She mumbled, her eyes heavy lidded in annoyance before she turned to the young girl and her burning eyes. The girl's rage was nothing to joke about, and her fate was a sad one to hear. "Then there is all the more reason to put a stop to 'her' before 'she' gets a chance to hibernate again."
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:38 am

Wolf wrote:Wolf frowned. "This involves clowns... doesn't it?" She glanced to the side, her lips in a slanted pout. "Why must it always be clowns?" She mumbled, her eyes heavy lidded in annoyance before she turned to the young girl and her burning eyes. The girl's rage was nothing to joke about, and her fate was a sad one to hear. "Then there is all the more reason to put a stop to 'her' before 'she' gets a chance to hibernate again."

"I don't think she'd be referred to as a clown. Clowns are supposed to be funny. She is not funny... You can't stop her. You have to leave this place. The others... The others will not be friendly. Her power makes them be very mean to the living that come uninvited by her." with those words, and a sweep of her hand, the ghost girl transports them back to the entry halls, except this time without the glamor. Now the halls looked just as aged and dilapidated as the exterior, as if the house had not been maintained in three centuries. Not since the Black Friday Night Massacre of 2357.

"Go now, be safe... Don't add to the monsters growing army of spirits, or her bodymass." the girl stated as she began to be surrounded by more ghostly children and even teenagers.

One black haired, purple skinned ghost floated forward. This one had the body of a teenager.

Halloween Treat Special!  Aesir-379027-CrazyAsianFan-CassandraPinUp

"Yes, it is best if you depart these halls as fast as you can, before you attract Dandella's attention. Bad things happen once she realizes she is being hunted by the living. Many die feeding her, before she sleeps and is forgotten all over again."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:50 am

"Clown's are never funny, dear. That is what makes them sad." Wolf explained before they were transported. She took a moment to look at her 'new' surroundings. No more flickering flames, no more former splendor. It was back to a more 'appropriate' look befitting an estate of this severe level of decay. She eyed the new astral form, raising a brow. "You say you'd rather be in this monster's clutches for all time? To let the creature to continue to feed and add more to her ranks and from what you say, her mass?" she asked, curiously. "To leave now doesn't simply damn you for eternity, but also damns those in the future. The cycle needs to end, how will I live with myself in 30 years? When my children or grandchildren are at risk? I can't let that happen." She explained.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:56 am

Wolf wrote:"Clown's are never funny, dear. That is what makes them sad." Wolf explained before they were transported. She took a moment to look at her 'new' surroundings. No more flickering flames, no more former splendor. It was back to a more 'appropriate' look befitting an estate of this severe level of decay. She eyed the new astral form, raising a brow. "You say you'd rather be in this monster's clutches for all time? To let the creature to continue to feed and add more to her ranks and from what you say, her mass?" she asked, curiously. "To leave now doesn't simply damn you for eternity, but also damns those in the future. The cycle needs to end, how will I live with myself in 30 years? When my children or grandchildren are at risk? I can't let that happen." She explained.

"Your bullets will not stop her." "And we cannot aid you against her." "You need help from others." "To face Dandella, you need allies of strong will, courage, and a righteous heart." Several of the entrapped spirits offered their advice as much as they could. But their voices turned silent when they heard the voice of a woman, far more distorted than those of the spirits.

Do we have a visitor, my little inquistors?" she said, her voice had a slight sing song ring to it, distorted so that it's harmony was more disconcerting than calming.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:13 am

She found the clatter of the spirit's chatter like a white noise, as they all spoke at once, as if rushed. Though she could clearly make out their words of advice, she couldn't help but be put off by their haste and urging. Then, they all fell silent as the grave.

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Do we have a visitor, my little inquistors?" she said, her voice had a slight sing song ring to it, distorted so that it's harmony was more disconcerting than calming.

A new voice, cut through the chaos like a hot knife. It was a voice Wolf never heard before, but its tone was one she was quite familiar with. Musical, but with a deliberate falseness to it that was obvious to hear, but expressed in a manner that made those who hear it know it crawled under their skin. It was a spoiled tone, a rotten tone.

Wolf, prepared herself, weapon at the ready. The other spirits remained silent as the air seemed to get colder, and the shadows seemed to shift and bend from the corner of the sniper's eyes. Wolf exhaled, slowly. Hot air clearly puffed into small clouds as she exhaled; the air seeped into her open jacket and tickled at her jiggling assets. Her nipples chilled, hardened like pebbles that pushed against the olive drab fabric and showed off their appearance though covered by the dense, military fabric.

Her green eyes glanced to each spirit, left to right, counting them... one by one...
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:23 am

Wolf wrote:She found the clatter of the spirit's chatter like a white noise, as they all spoke at once, as if rushed. Though she could clearly make out their words of advice, she couldn't help but be put off by their haste and urging. Then, they all fell silent as the grave.

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

A new voice, cut through the chaos like a hot knife. It was a voice Wolf never heard before, but its tone was one she was quite familiar with. Musical, but with a deliberate falseness to it that was obvious to hear, but expressed in a manner that made those who hear it know it crawled under their skin. It was a spoiled tone, a rotten tone.

Wolf, prepared herself, weapon at the ready. The other spirits remained silent as the air seemed to get colder, and the shadows seemed to shift and bend from the corner of the sniper's eyes. Wolf exhaled, slowly. Hot air clearly puffed into small clouds as she exhaled; the air seeped into her open jacket and tickled at her jiggling assets. Her nipples chilled, hardened like pebbles that pushed against the olive drab fabric and showed off their appearance though covered by the dense, military fabric.

Her green eyes glanced to each spirit, left to right, counting them... one by one...

"Oh my, we do have a visitor indeed! Would you like to join our party lady? We have food, and games, and balloons! It'll be fun, come and see!" The voice's pitch was excitied, and animated. But the ghosts looked even sadder as they steeped back, phasing through the walls, and were gone. From the darkened doorway back into the halls, Wolf could see a new set of glowing eyes. these however were not a bright blue, but a stark, muted white.

Halloween Treat Special!  Aesir-278490-SnmNkoj

Come and see! Come with me! The games we'll play, they'll make you wanna stay! And the balloons! Oh, they float too!

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Fri May 11, 2018 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:40 am

Wolf saw the creature's face, lit up briefly after a loud clash of thunder. Wolf's response:

CLANG!!

The rifle recoiled in her arms, the bullet cutting through the doorway and the muted white eyes. "Its an invitation that I cannot decline, but enough with the puzzles, riddles and rhyme." she says coldly, a small smile on her face. She tested its patience with her action, and began to make her advance towards the door. "If its games you wish, I'll gladly accept. But the games I play, end with death." She continued, readying her rifle at the door from her hip with a grin.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:58 am

The unknown being's eyes vanished as Wolf raised her weapon to fire. Her bullet leaping from the rifle into the unknown darkness of the corridor. After Wolf finished speaking, she could hear the beings disjointed voice, giggling slightly. Then, the most curious sound of a small metallic object rolling across the weathered, worn and grooved floorboards. Soon the glint of a brassy colored cone like object rolled from the inky blackness of the doorway ind into Wolf's field of vision. When it came to a stop less than a meter from her, Wolf would see that it was her own bullet! The bullet was fired, but it never hit anything. It wasn't shattered, or flattened or distorted by any impact. It looked exactly like it would before she had set it into it's shell!

"So, the Lone Wolf seeks to game the game of death, the game where blood is the currency of the soul. As you can see, I have won many a game, Alien. Yours will be added to my pot. I cannot lose the game after all... because my Empress promised me that." The strange being was beginning to deliberately  openly reveal some secrets, while keeping others vague.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Fri May 11, 2018 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:26 am

Wolf tapped the conical shape of the brass jacketed round with her boot. It rolled away with its metallic weight and fell between the cracks of the rotting floor boards. "Well, that's a neat trick." she spoke to the being, cocking her head to her right, her long blond hair swaying with her movement. "An Empress eh? She promised you can get fat off of the people who live here, and all around this mansion did she?" She asked, her tone was curious, even when the creature exposed the fact of her origin, that she was not of this planet.

She continued forward, though with caution yet. She was about to face a creature capable of stopping a bullet after all. "You think you can handle this hot alien ass?" Wolf asked, smirking as she posed in a pin up fashion:

Halloween Treat Special!  708e0170e4b662cfb5a5151ff8d9f8b8__gear_art_wolves__by_keskewolf-dbqf17h

Holding her rifle by the enclosed grip where it wouldn't burn her hand, the butt of the rifle against the surface of the floor, turning her curvy rump towards the door and with a deliberate glance over her left shoulder the cunning Wolf smirked invitingly. She had one hand on her hip, running her palm around the gentle slopes of her left ass cheek. "Its what you want, is it not? I've already sent you a love letter, I can always send you more~" she flirts, her plush lips raised in a charming manner, but it also carried hints of a hidden agenda, and of a haughty confidence.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:35 am

"If you want all the secrets, ET, then come with me, and I'll show you." the creature answered as the doors creaked open, and some of the candles and torch sconces bust back to life in flame, lighting the way.

"It all began, three of this worlds centuries ago. I was sent here by my Empress to help prepare the way for her coming. To 'salt the meat' as they say. To sow the fear, and I was granted much power for my mission." The voice receeded as she told the story. Her voice followed the lights.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:49 am

Wolf's ploy failed it seemed, but she was still testing the creature as it was apparently to her. She kicked up her heavy rifle, the weapon revolving in mid air before catching it with her right hand by its handguard again. She strapped the weapon across her torso, the cord slipping between the valley of her breasts. She silently followed the creature, her rifle now bouncing against her right hip, her right hand relaxed around the pistol grip of the weapon. "Fascinating." she says in a smug manner, following the sconces and the path that was lit.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:03 am

"Indeed. Anyway, I arrived here on this world on your calendar year 2357. I and others were sent after the fall of our initial pawn, Abdel Adham. Some of us were sent to help recover the Hellshard that comprises this dimensions Demon Realm, while others like me were sent to pave the way for invasion." The voice followed the lit sconces to a doorway set beneath the central staircase. The immense rotten oakwood door creaked open, and more wall torches burst into flame, lighting a path that descended into the basement.

"I found out many fascinating things about this world and it's people. But by far the most interesting was their wildly differing flavors. And I found out the more they fear, the better they taste. Especially the children. Their fears are so simplistic to manipulate, eating them is like the juiciest of sweetmeats. And so, I set myself up a little bit of a feeding ground beneath this small town. And with every meal, my power and control grew. I control the minds of the adults so they won't interfere or cause a fuss when their precious little ones go missing in my belly. Oh they mourn the losses, but they never speak of it, and soon, they all forget. My first feeding was always the sweetest. It started in May of 2357, and ended, right here in this house on October 2360. The black Friday. 57 people entered my belly that night, and I had accumulated enough souls to hibernate and strengthen myself." With that, the image of that first ghost girl Wolf spoke to appeared in her mind, when she was still alive 3 centuries ago, as the creature showed her the girls fate.

Halloween Treat Special!  Aesir-420385-12AhReelMonsters

"Since then, every 27 to 30 years I have been awoken marked by tragedy, and fell back to sleep with one as well. Tell me. Do you know what tragedy awoke me this time?"
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:43 am

Wolf's face turned sour upon seeing the image of a distant, long dead memory. She stopped in her tracks, and glared down into the basement. "It wouldn't have anything to do with the disappearance of an entire village in the Beiji-Scardia Islands now... would it? Siamatsu Village... a large community on Hiiten whose people vanished a few weeks before those 'spires' began spouting from the ground?" she asked, her tone no longer holding the charm and humor it once carried only moments before.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:55 am

Wolf wrote:Wolf's face turned sour upon seeing the image of a distant, long dead memory. She stopped in her tracks, and glared down into the basement. "It wouldn't have anything to do with the disappearance of an entire village in the Beiji-Scardia Islands now... would it? Siamatsu Village... a large community on Hiiten whose people vanished a few weeks before those 'spires' began spouting from the ground?" she asked, her tone no longer holding the charm and humor it once carried only moments before.

"Ah, and to think it took my brethren and I three hundred long years to finally acquire the spiritual energy needed to breach the nexus and open the portal to finally bring our Empress... Here. Heheheheh. Siamitsu Village was the final soulfood meal I required to open the way." More images appeared, this time of more modern times.

Halloween Treat Special!  Aesir-273150-DandelaShadowEats Halloween Treat Special!  Aesir-418677-blackfox02-DandelaeatGirlcomic

"Now though, I'm still feeling a little peckish. Come and see me, down in the gloom. All the secrets await you, all the answers you seek."

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:08 am

Wolf glanced down into the darkness. She slipped a hand into the pack hanging above her ass, and yanked out a small cylindrical device. "If you're hungry, eat this. I think I have all the secrets I need from you." she says pulling the pin of the single bavarium/lifeforce energy grenade she had in her possession, and tossed it down the steps.

Clank, clang, cling---!

The grenade's metallic shell resonated with each step it bounced off of, before it rolled into the cellar somewhere below. Wolf spat the pin, and took several steps away from the door, readying herself for the blast!
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:22 am

Wolf wrote:Wolf glanced down into the darkness. She slipped a hand into the pack hanging above her ass, and yanked out a small cylindrical device. "If you're hungry, eat this. I think I have all the secrets I need from you." she says pulling the pin of the single bavarium/lifeforce energy grenade she had in her possession, and tossed it down the steps.

Clank, clang, cling---!

The grenade's metallic shell resonated with each step it bounced off of, before it rolled into the cellar somewhere below. Wolf spat the pin, and took several steps away from the door, readying herself for the blast!

When Wolf stepped back, she backed into something soft, frilly, then firm and cold. A pair of hands grabbed her biceps and a pale while smiling face with bright neon blue triangular teeth, and glowing yellow eyes nestled her chin on Wolf's left shoulder.

"Oh no, my little lone Wolf, you don't even know nearly enough to survive yet. But you may yet... HA!" she urged the last grunt as she tossed the larger Wolf forward and down the cellar stairs, even as the Bavarium grenade detonated in a bright blue explosive flash and flame. Bolts of ionized electricity webbed and bounced amid the smoke, azure bolts dancing in the billowing black smog and orange embers. Wolf, although dirty from the blast and winded from being tossed down a flight of stairs was relatively unhurt.

"After all... You want to rescue them all, don't you? You can't free them by fighting an illusion, Wolfy. I'm in your mind. But to find the real me, you must go deep... deep deep down... into the bowels of the earth beneath my house of horrors. Beneath the basements and cellars, beneath the sewers and catacombs, only in the caverns beneath will you find my home where I choose to live. The place where all my prey float, and the memoirs of their lives line my trophy collection."

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next