Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regeneration Vats & Pools

+2
Random Mobs
Danua
6 posters

Go down

Regeneration Vats & Pools Empty Regeneration Vats & Pools

Post  Danua Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:52 am

[from here]

Danua lay floating in the pool of crimson fluid weightlessly. Her eyes closed, and her body seeming to resonate with the pools energy. Her body floats there while the young man and sole survivor of the campers lies on the ground beside the pools. Her arm continues to pulsate with foul energy, but its less pronounced than before thanks to the energies of the pool....
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Regeneration Vats & Pools Empty Re: Regeneration Vats & Pools

Post  Random Mobs Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:05 am

After a few hours, Justin's unconscious body began to stir. The teen groaned, ribbing his eyes and then his head as he slowly began to sit up. "Oh.... maaaaan..... My head..." he groaned, before painfully cracking his eyes open. The dark cavernlike room, lit in the center by an eerie purple/reg glowing pool and a few torch sconces.

"Urgh....." he heaved a little in nausea. "..... Where the heck am I?....." he groaned out a little more as he shook his head a little to get rid of the blur in his vision. and almost immediately wished he didn't. The smell hit him first, the smell of churning blood, was a sickly sweet smell, like cooking meat. it was overpowering, but not rotten and revolting. The auditory sensation of bubbling liquids, the sound of swirling energies, and the barely perceptible wailing moans of the damned.

Then Justin noticed who was floating in the center of the pool... The horned girl from the woods!

The teenager backed up against the wall and slowly stood up. She seemed to be in a deep peaceful sleep. The swirling sanguine liquid seemed to be stitching her arm back together slowly, small tendrils passed between her lips on occasion, or caressed her skin at various points, massaging and healing old injuries and wounds she probably never knew about. Justin was trapped in the room, there was no way out lest he get around the blood pools, and he wasn't sure he could make it without the horned girl waking back up. Plus, he had no idea where he was or what this place was...
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:36 pm

As Edgar descended deeper into the bowels of the Spire, surrounded by the Battle lord, two Wraithlords and a retinue of Royal Praetorian Guards, they walked passed the pools of regeneration. The Battle Lord called for a halt, and the Tormentor went to fetch Danua from the pools, whom had yet to awake. Edgar himself glanced for a moment into the chamber, then looked, then looked closely, and his eyes widened slightly in recognition from Narumeia's memories.

"So, that's her sister..." he thought, as he watched the sleeping girl be carried by the Wraith out of the pools. Her arm looked badly infected by something disasterous. And there were two chittering wool and cotton dolls sitting on her body, giving off frightened chirps at her form. Edgar himself frowned. Something was wrong.

Still, there was nothing he could do for her now.

Once the Tormentor had rejoined the convoy with Danua in his arms, they continued to descend into the depths of the Spire.

Last edited by Edgar Holden on Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:11 am

Edgar Holden wrote:As Edgar descended deeper into the bowels of the Spire, surrounded by the Battle lord, two Wraithlords and a retinue of Royal Praetorian Guards,, they walked passed the pools of regeneration. The Battle Lord called for a halt, and the Tormentor went to fetch Danua from the pools, whom had yet to awake. Edgar himself glanced for a moment into the chamber, then looked, then looked closely, and his eyes widened slightly in recognition from Narumeia's memories.

"So, that's her sister..." he thought, as he watched the sleeping girl be carried by the Wraith out of the pools. Her arm looked badly infected by something disasterous. And there were two chittering wool and cotton dolls sitting on her body, giving off frightened chirps at her form. Edgar himself frowned. Something was wrong.

Still, there was nothing he could do for her now.

Once the Tormentor had rejoined the convoy with Danua in his arms, they continued to descend into the depths of the Spire.

Regeneration Vats & Pools Danua_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_ichijou_kr_neru0__161bfbfd40527c0d05c94866a6d62ff4

Danua's body twitched with movement again, as her mental faculties regained consciousness again. She winked one red eye open, and stared at the tall man in black who had a golden hue around his body. She blinked, and wondered if it was thanks to his presence that she regained her mental acuity once more... the odd black outs she had since she arrived here... the odd memories, seemed to increase. "Hello..." She says to the human looking creature with beautiful jasmine colored eyes. Her 'friends' were sitting in her lap now, while she lay in the arms of the Tormentor. "Are you here to help the Empress? Help her defeat the black winged one?" She cooed, before blushing. "S-sorry... I'm Danua." She introduced herself in a shy tone, covering her face with her bandaged arm.

Regeneration Vats & Pools 1069ef39f41a49fadc09dc91f3a78ce8_by_keskewolf-dako87s

She looked young, and was definitely naive. And definitely was Narumeia's missing sister...
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:27 am

Danua wrote:Regeneration Vats & Pools Danua_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_ichijou_kr_neru0__161bfbfd40527c0d05c94866a6d62ff4

Danua's body twitched with movement again, as her mental faculties regained consciousness again. She winked one red eye open, and stared at the tall man in black who had a golden hue around his body. She blinked, and wondered if it was thanks to his presence that she regained her mental acuity once more... the odd black outs she had since she arrived here... the odd memories, seemed to increase. "Hello..." She says to the human looking creature with beautiful jasmine colored eyes. Her 'friends' were sitting in her lap now, while she lay in the arms of the Tormentor. "Are you here to help the Empress? Help her defeat the black winged one?" She cooed, before blushing. "S-sorry... I'm Danua." She introduced herself in a shy tone, covering her face with her bandaged arm.

Regeneration Vats & Pools 1069ef39f41a49fadc09dc91f3a78ce8_by_keskewolf-dako87s

She looked young, and was definitely naive. And definitely was Narumeia's missing sister...

Ed halted slightly in his stride as Danua spoke to him, but as he resumed his gait, he turned his head to see her with his left eye. "Apollogies for awaking you." he said as his way of saying 'Hello'. When she mentioned helping his mother eliminate something called the 'Black Winged One' Ed's eye widened a little, then narrowed, not in anger, but saddened resolution. "I don't know about any 'black winged one', but... I go to face my mother's judgement, and ensure she kills no more mortals for her crusade. My name, is Edward." he said as they left the blood pool area.

Last edited by Edgar Holden on Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:39 am

"Oh, its okay... I'm glad to be awake. Dreaming for so long feels less like living, than it is to be awake..." She yawned, before blushing. "That sounded better in my head..." She blinked, but only her left eye was visible when he introduced himself back. "Edward... the Empress' son?" Danua repeated, batting her eyelashes and registered the information. Slowly, she smirked. "Ah, yes! The one they call the Prince. A pleasure to meet more royalty, it is." She giggled. They were leaving the blood pools and were now inside an odd hallway of glowing green runes and semi-organic material pulsating. She found the decoration... unique. It reminded her of her arm in some ways. "Have you been here long? I was told you went away for a long time, Prince Edward." Danua added, as her large red orbs fell upon Ed again, 'the siblings' all the while danced in her lap.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Random Mobs and Edgar Holden like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:56 am

Danua wrote:"Oh, its okay... I'm glad to be awake. Dreaming for so long feels less like living, than it is to be awake..." She yawned, before blushing. "That sounded better in my head..." She blinked, but only her left eye was visible when he introduced himself back. "Edward... the Empress' son?" Danua repeated, batting her eyelashes and registered the information. Slowly, she smirked. "Ah, yes! The one they call the Prince. A pleasure to meet more royalty, it is." She giggled. They were leaving the blood pools and were now inside an odd hallway of glowing green runes and semi-organic material pulsating. She found the decoration... unique. It reminded her of her arm in some ways. "Have you been here long? I was told you went away for a long time, Prince Edward." Danua added, as her large red orbs fell upon Ed again, 'the siblings' all the while danced in her lap.

Edward nodded in the affirmative to Danua's confirmation of his identity. "No, I havn't been here long. I have never known Hell. I was born in a mortal realm, as a human. Only in recent years have I really learned of my... heritage." he said, his voice deepening with a little venom at the word, but that venom was laced with melancholy.

"So, how come you ended up in these halls, Danua? You have the essence of one of the Sundered ones, and mortal blood more than pure Hellspawn like these beings here. In fact... Your essence signature almost reminds me of another I met in my travels recently..." Ed 's change of subject, and gentle nudging of the topic towards Narumeia was subtle.

Last edited by Edgar Holden on Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Danua likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:08 am

She was polite and quiet as he spoke.

Once he redirected the conversation back to her, she shrugged. "I got tired living in a shack in the woods. It was very lonely. You're lucky you have a mother who you can remember... or family at all." She says with a sad sigh. She glanced at her putrid arm, defiled with malice. "I had no where else to be, no where to go. So I tagged along." She added, before blinking at words she almost didn't register. "Hm? Someone else out there you met reminds you of me?" She blinked, tilting her head curiously to the side, biting her thumb.

Regeneration Vats & Pools B73b53a35c8a09c22b71dfca9b66c14e
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Edgar Holden likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:14 am

Danua wrote:She was polite and quiet as he spoke.

Once he redirected the conversation back to her, she shrugged. "I got tired living in a shack in the woods. It was very lonely. You're lucky you have a mother who you can remember... or family at all." She says with a sad sigh. She glanced at her putrid arm, defiled with malice. "I had no where else to be, no where to go. So I tagged along." She added, before blinking at words she almost didn't register. "Hm? Someone else out there you met reminds you of me?" She blinked, tilting her head curiously to the side, biting her thumb.

"I had a Father. But I had no memory of my mother until I was a few centuries old. Only then did I find out why I was able to live as long as I did, and through some very.... fatal encounters." Edward explained, before returning to the point. "Yes... It would seem you were not always alone. You look like her, and even have similar horns. But beyond the physical similarities, and despite what was done to you, your psi wave patterns and spirit signatures are so close... Siblings." Edward explained.

"Tell me, do you remember the name Narumeia?" Ed came forward with the name of Danua's sister. But at that, the Tormentor hissed slightly.
"Hsssssaaaah! Keep walking, Princccccce!"
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:44 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
Danua wrote:She was polite and quiet as he spoke.

"I had a Father. But I had no memory of my mother until I was a few centuries old. Only then did I find out why I was able to live as long as I did, and through some very.... fatal encounters." Edward explained, before returning to the point. "Yes... It would seem you were not always alone. You look like her, and even have similar horns. But beyond the physical similarities, and despite what was done to you, your psi wave patterns and spirit signatures are so close... Siblings." Edward explained.

"Tell me, do you remember the name Narumeia?" Ed came forward with the name of Danua's sister. But at that, the Tormentor hissed slightly.
"Hsssssaaaah! Keep walking, Princccccce!"

She nodded. "You look very well for someone over a few centuries old. Not so fatal if you are still standing though, if you think about it." She smiled. As he explained, and got back to the point, she felt a tad perplexed. "Oh?" She questioned, as she touched her horns and he continued. "Siblings..." She thought about it for a moment, and when Edward brought up the name Narumeia, she seemed to look at him evenly with her doe like eyes. "Narumeia..." she repeated.

Regeneration Vats & Pools Danua_by_rachelrenston_dbv2yr2-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xNDAzIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZjgyMjY0MzEtMWI1My00OTQ4LWI4NWYtYjRmZTI3MjFjMWY1XC9kYnYyeXIyLTQ5MDk1MWFhLWZlYzktNDU4Zi04OGUwLTNkNzYxYzhlOGJhZC5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9OTkyIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0

She seemed lost in thought for a while... glancing up as she bit her thumb. "...I am not familiar with this name." She says at last, turning to him. "But if what you say is true, she has a very pretty name that matches her appearance appropriately." She smiled warmly.

She glanced to the Tormentor who hissed at Ed. "Hm? Something the matter?" Danua asked, confused for the sudden conflict between the Prince and the Shade.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Edgar Holden likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:42 am

Danua wrote:She nodded. "You look very well for someone over a few centuries old. Not so fatal if you are still standing though, if you think about it." She smiled. As he explained, and got back to the point, she felt a tad perplexed. "Oh?" She questioned, as she touched her horns and he continued. "Siblings..." She thought about it for a moment, and when Edward brought up the name Narumeia, she seemed to look at him evenly with her doe like eyes. "Narumeia..." she repeated.

Regeneration Vats & Pools Danua_by_rachelrenston_dbv2yr2-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xNDAzIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZjgyMjY0MzEtMWI1My00OTQ4LWI4NWYtYjRmZTI3MjFjMWY1XC9kYnYyeXIyLTQ5MDk1MWFhLWZlYzktNDU4Zi04OGUwLTNkNzYxYzhlOGJhZC5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9OTkyIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0

She seemed lost in thought for a while... glancing up as she bit her thumb. "...I am not familiar with this name." She says at last, turning to him. "But if what you say is true, she has a very pretty name that matches her appearance appropriately." She smiled warmly.

She glanced to the Tormentor who hissed at Ed. "Hm? Something the matter?" Danua asked, confused for the sudden conflict between the Prince and the Shade.

"That would depend on how you look at it I suppose." Ed smirked. Some of the things he survived since reawakening after Ferral's experiments would have proved absolutely fatal to any mortal being, and most demons as well. "I suppose getting nuked into dust and reforming, or reduced to a snake demon's meal at least once and regenerating from the remains doesn't kill me, I dunno what will, besides my mother's power... or the One Above All for that matter..."

He frowned when Danua seemed to not remember her sister's name. Then the hiss from the Wraith trying to stop the conversation made him stare sternly into the Wraith's empty hood. "Silence, you undead servant. I will go to my mother, but at my own pace. Don't like it? take it up with her." Ed retorted, causing the Wraithlord to straighten up and try to tower over the near 8 foot tall man, with no success. "We have our orderssssss"

"Again, not my problem." Ed again replied swiftly.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:13 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
"That would depend on how you look at it I suppose." Ed smirked. Some of the things he survived since reawakening after Ferral's experiments would have proved absolutely fatal to any mortal being, and most demons as well. "I suppose getting nuked into dust and reforming, or reduced to a snake demon's meal at least once and regenerating from the remains doesn't kill me, I dunno what will, besides my mother's power... or the One Above All for that matter..."
"Nuked...?" She wasn't sure of the phrase's meaning, but decided she didn't need to know after his second death intrigued her. "You were eaten by a snake demon?" She pressed.

Regeneration Vats & Pools Dbv31oa-ab00efed-31b3-4ce2-89b7-c2a30713f96a.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZjgyMjY0MzEtMWI1My00OTQ4LWI4NWYtYjRmZTI3MjFjMWY1XC9kYnYzMW9hLWFiMDBlZmVkLTMxYjMtNGNlMi04OWI3LWMyYTMwNzEzZjk2YS5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

"I was eaten by a Lamia witch who lives in the Amaine, but my arm didn't agree with her and she vomited me out." She says in a normal, placid tone, raising her malignant arm. "I thought the slide down was fun though. Though, it was quite cramped." She says with a shrug.

She observed him frowning, and was confused. Did I say something off? She pondered.

Regeneration Vats & Pools Dbv31n8-a1c66a60-6d95-4899-9997-a1b6525dbfae.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZjgyMjY0MzEtMWI1My00OTQ4LWI4NWYtYjRmZTI3MjFjMWY1XC9kYnYzMW44LWExYzY2YTYwLTZkOTUtNDg5OS05OTk3LWExYjY1MjVkYmZhZS5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

Edgar Holden wrote:
He frowned when Danua seemed to not remember her sister's name. Then the hiss from the Wraith trying to stop the conversation made him stare sternly into the Wraith's empty hood. "Silence, you undead servant. I will go to my mother, but at my own pace. Don't like it? take it up with her." Ed retorted, causing the Wraithlord to straighten up  and try to tower over the near 8 foot tall man, with no success. "We have our orderssssss"

"Again, not my problem." Ed again replied swiftly.

Danua glanced between the pair as they interacted, but when Ed finished she retorted: "Hansel, Grettle... the Prince and the Tormentor are now friends!"

Regeneration Vats & Pools 4_5_by_rachelrenston_dbv31kf-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xNDQ4IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZjgyMjY0MzEtMWI1My00OTQ4LWI4NWYtYjRmZTI3MjFjMWY1XC9kYnYzMWtmLTUxNTc3NmU4LTgzMGYtNGY5My05MTk1LWFhZjJmZGEyNmViNi5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

"....I think." She added, pensively a moment of silence afterward; unsure of herself suddenly as she bit her thumb once more.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:33 am

Danua wrote:"Nuked...?" She wasn't sure of the phrase's meaning, but decided she didn't need to know after his second death intrigued her. "You were eaten by a snake demon?" She pressed.

Regeneration Vats & Pools Dbv31oa-ab00efed-31b3-4ce2-89b7-c2a30713f96a.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZjgyMjY0MzEtMWI1My00OTQ4LWI4NWYtYjRmZTI3MjFjMWY1XC9kYnYzMW9hLWFiMDBlZmVkLTMxYjMtNGNlMi04OWI3LWMyYTMwNzEzZjk2YS5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

"I was eaten by a Lamia witch who lives in the Amaine, but my arm didn't agree with her and she vomited me out." She says in a normal, placid tone, raising her malignant arm. "I thought the slide down was fun though. Though, it was quite cramped." She says with a shrug.

She observed him frowning, and was confused. Did I say something off? She pondered.

Regeneration Vats & Pools Dbv31n8-a1c66a60-6d95-4899-9997-a1b6525dbfae.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZjgyMjY0MzEtMWI1My00OTQ4LWI4NWYtYjRmZTI3MjFjMWY1XC9kYnYzMW44LWExYzY2YTYwLTZkOTUtNDg5OS05OTk3LWExYjY1MjVkYmZhZS5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

Danua glanced between the pair as they interacted, but when Ed finished she retorted: "Hansel, Grettle... the Prince and the Tormentor are now friends!"

Regeneration Vats & Pools 4_5_by_rachelrenston_dbv31kf-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xNDQ4IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZjgyMjY0MzEtMWI1My00OTQ4LWI4NWYtYjRmZTI3MjFjMWY1XC9kYnYzMWtmLTUxNTc3NmU4LTgzMGYtNGY5My05MTk1LWFhZjJmZGEyNmViNi5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

"....I think." She added, pensively a moment of silence afterward; unsure of herself suddenly as she bit her thumb once more.

Ed smiled sadly at Danua. "A nuclear detonation. Think of it as a giant energy bomb mounted onto a missile. It creates an explosion large enough to completely destroy entire cities, and leaves behind a form of poison in it's wake that can last for years," he explained the bare basics of a nuclear bomb's effects. Explaining what Radiation was could take hours, and thus avoided that.

Ed smirked ruefully. "Unfortunately, my predator didn't find me disagreeable in the least... I got the full tour of her digestive system."

Even as they conversed, they began to approach the portal. Here
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:58 am

(OOC: From here)

The Overlord made it's way into the regeneration chamber. The creature overlooked the pools of glowing crimson, and the many thousands of suffused souls trapped within the fetid liquid. Mosts of suffering, and billowing couds of vamprous angush wafted all around the stonelike chamber from the pools, and if one listened hard enough, they could hear the voices of the damned cry out in pain and terror. For mortals, they could not hear the dead normally, but the dead were not silent.

The Overlord incanted a ritual to replenish it's flesh, rejuvenate it's energy, and repair and rearm it's cybernetic armor attachments. Once it had finished the incantation, the creature stepped into the pool, and lowered itself into the fluid, completely submerging itself beneath, and allowing the baleful pool to perform it's function. The function of the pools was to heal and rejuvenate any hellspawn that subsumed into their depths, though this was not without it's own share of pain. Wounds were painfully sewing themselves closed, bones were being reset back into their natural place, before knitting themselves together. Cybernetics were forced back into their place, regenerating atom by atom, molecule by molecule, and piece by piece. if any flesh was healed over the implant area, this would be re-ruptured to be replaced by the proper cybernetics.

This latter was what the Overlord was experiencing currently, as two very large wounds ruptured on it's back, where the missile launchers were located, tearing large strips of flesh from either side of it's spine, meanwhile the other armor replacements tore the skin ov where it was intended to fuse. The creature grunted a little, but gave no other indication of the pain it was suffering during this repair.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Kurumi Hoshizo, Raine Mistweaver and Gamoni the Overseer like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurumi Hoshizo Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:07 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:(OOC: From here)

The Overlord made it's way into the regeneration chamber. The creature overlooked the pools of glowing crimson, and the many thousands of suffused souls trapped within the fetid liquid. Mosts of suffering, and billowing couds of vamprous angush wafted all around the stonelike chamber from the pools, and if one listened hard enough, they could hear the voices of the damned cry out in pain and terror. For mortals, they could not hear the dead normally, but the dead were not silent.

The Overlord incanted a ritual to replenish it's flesh, rejuvenate it's energy, and repair and rearm it's cybernetic armor attachments. Once it had finished the incantation, the creature stepped into the pool, and lowered itself into the fluid, completely submerging itself beneath, and allowing the baleful pool to perform it's function. The function of the pools was to heal and rejuvenate any hellspawn that subsumed into their depths, though this was not without it's own share of pain. Wounds were painfully sewing themselves closed, bones were being reset back into their natural place, before knitting themselves together. Cybernetics were forced back into their place, regenerating atom by atom, molecule by molecule, and piece by piece. if any flesh was healed over the implant area, this would be re-ruptured to be replaced by the proper cybernetics.

This latter was what the Overlord was experiencing currently, as two very large wounds ruptured on it's back, where the missile launchers were located, tearing large strips of flesh from either side of it's spine, meanwhile the other armor replacements tore the skin ov where it was intended to fuse. The creature grunted a little, but gave no other indication of the pain it was suffering during this repair.

(from here)

Regeneration Vats & Pools Overlord_Krell_gets_his_prize..

Overlord Krall's stomach, or rather, pouch was bloated yet with its curvaceous prize; seemingly unaware yet of the woman's pink, lacy string thong hanging between a pair of his teeth as the woman inside suffered and squirmed!

Regeneration Vats & Pools Kurumi_Hoshizos_lacy_thong_panties

The panties being the only indication the female agent had been defeated and devoured by Krall, a sort of sick, slimy prize- like a badge of honor and display of his skill on a rather formidable, hairless ape of this planet- a tasty one at that!

His pouch kicked and stretched as Kurumi, still alive within as her fate had not yet been chosen, stretched and fought on after nearly an hour of silence!

Regeneration Vats & Pools 97084650_p1_2

The naked woman couldn't speak, with the tentacle rammed down her throat, a larger one wrapped around her anus and crotch, while the main umbilical grotesquely had forced itself into her navel! She kicked and squirmed in the thick, viscous fluid of the eerily 'comforting' warm glow of the pouch! Gods, is this Overlord going to eat me? I heard rumors from other departments that some of the Aliens use women as seed beds! Crap, that better not be it for me!! She mentally cried. Kurumi Hoshizo was only in her thigh highs now, and secretly did have a weapon of sorts that could help bust her out... but she could neither reach it, nor did she think they were suitable for use yet. Instead, she decided to study her adversary, as the fight was yet not over! Not by a long shot! She kicked and teased, probed and prodded the walls of the pouch with her long, sexy legs and archer's arms! Eat the beautiful Kurumi Hoshizo, will ya?! Well Krall, do you like indigestion?! She grunted in her mind, as she kept up the fight!

Kurumi Hoshizo
Kurumi Hoshizo
Private First Class
Private First Class

Edgar Holden and Demon Lord Varun Faust like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Lord Varun Faust Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:08 am

(from here)

Lord Varun made his way through the unfamiliar halls of the Spire in this equally unfamiliar land. Still, it wasn't too hard, he was a Faust after all. Already, he had scouts in place sent out and surveying the lands beyond where the Empress allowed it... for his own interests. He walked with his hands behind his back, his long coat bellowing over his legs as he walked through the HR Geiger looking ruins. He always thought it looked rather drab, personally-most of Greater Hell's architecture.

Deadblade was of great used to him, the one agent he had in the field. They overlooked the events which transpired involving Overlord Krall... and demons like Krall, who were fed up with the current ruling of the Empress. The fleshy walls of the regeneration vats slid open, and before Varun's sight was... something he'd rather forget...

Regeneration Vats & Pools Overlord_Krell_gets_his_prize..

...keep it together, Varun. He thought, only a slight twitch of his brow as he stared at the currently bloated frog-like demon sitting deep in the blood pool. "Ah, Overlord Krall... I was told you had been injured on your 'rescue mission'. I must admit, its quite a shock to see one of your race without their famed back mounted weapons." He explained as he approached the frog-demon. "...I guess these mortals have some bite, but you still came out on top-" he paused, his right hand raised to his lips as he made a 'smile' and pointed to his teeth. "-speaking of, you have a little... leftover... right there..." he says, pointing to the pink, satin and lace panties hanging between the cracks of the Overlord's craggly teeth:

Regeneration Vats & Pools Kurumi_Hoshizos_lacy_thong_panties

Demon Lord Varun Faust
Demon Lord Varun Faust
Recruit
Recruit

Kurumi Hoshizo and Miiryuu like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurumi Hoshizo Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:11 pm

The barely audible sounds of torment and annoyance within Krall's first 'belly' continued, as it bounced about in the healing blood of the baths...
Kurumi Hoshizo
Kurumi Hoshizo
Private First Class
Private First Class

Demon Lord Varun Faust and Miiryuu like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:46 pm

Krall blinked even as his pouch growled up at him, containing the trapped Kurumi. He then flicked a single clawed digit between his teeth, picking the undergarment out from his fangs, which then landed with a wet splat on the fleshy walls, covered in saliva.

He let out a quiet (For him) belch as he slid further into the pool, trying to relax as Varun half complemented the battle.

The toad demon's eyes blinked at him and narrowed slightly. "I must admit, I'm surprised to see you here Varun. I thought you'd be busy... elsewhere." Krall said with slight suspicion in his voice, barely hinting at the Demon Lord's alterior motives. "After all, i had heard you were looking for your long lost clansmen from this particular dimension's shard. What was his name? Everin? Oh, and Vergil has become more active back home as well. Looks like the House of Faust is becoming restless."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Kurumi Hoshizo and Demon Lord Varun Faust like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Lord Varun Faust Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:07 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:Krall blinked even as his pouch growled up at him, containing the trapped Kurumi. He then flicked a single clawed digit between his teeth, picking the undergarment out from his fangs, which then landed with a wet splat on the fleshy walls, covered in saliva.

He let out a quiet (For him) belch as he slid further into the pool, trying to relax as Varun half complemented the battle.

The toad demon's eyes blinked at him and narrowed slightly. "I must admit, I'm surprised to see you here Varun. I thought you'd be busy... elsewhere." Krall said with slight suspicion in his voice, barely hinting at the Demon Lord's alterior motives. "After all, i had heard you were looking for your long lost clansmen from this particular dimension's shard. What was his name? Everin? Oh, and Vergil has become more active back home as well. Looks like the House of Faust is becoming restless."

"Oh, I am busy everywhere my comrade." he explained after the pink, lacy thong splattered on the fleshy wall beside him. He half kneeled before Krall, something which was very odd to see a demon as noble as a member of the House of Faust do to what was usually considered unheard of between the upper ranks of demons and what was seen usually as their lesser. "But for the time being, my schedule brings me to this facility..." He explained, before he dipped his finger into the pool of healing blood. He lifted his hand and stretched the bridge of oily liquid between his fingers before it faded and fizzled into crimson steam. His eyes glared into Krall's. "Krall... would you like to help me eliminate the weakling bastards running this place?" He asked suddenly and abruptly. "We need to sever the link to Her chain of command of course, but her regime is falling apart at the seams and we have something of importance here... that, strange, doe-eyed little demoness... Danua. She could be of use to us, wouldn't you say?" He asked with a soft smile.
Demon Lord Varun Faust
Demon Lord Varun Faust
Recruit
Recruit

Darkstorm Zero likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:23 am

Demon Lord Varun Faust wrote:"Oh, I am busy everywhere my comrade." he explained after the pink, lacy thong splattered on the fleshy wall beside him. He half kneeled before Krall, something which was very odd to see a demon as noble as a member of the House of Faust do to what was usually considered unheard of between the upper ranks of demons and what was seen usually as their lesser. "But for the time being, my schedule brings me to this facility..." He explained, before he dipped his finger into the pool of healing blood. He lifted his hand and stretched the bridge of oily liquid between his fingers before it faded and fizzled into crimson steam. His eyes glared into Krall's. "Krall... would you like to help me eliminate the weakling bastards running this place?" He asked suddenly and abruptly. "We need to sever the link to Her chain of command of course, but her regime is falling apart at the seams and we have something of importance here... that, strange, doe-eyed little demoness... Danua. She could be of use to us, wouldn't you say?" He asked with a soft smile.

Krall sat up in the pools, exposing his new nacent cybernetic implants to the open air for the first time. the assemblers still attached and working to restore them to functional status. The Overlord looked Varun directly in the eyes for several long moments. "We need more than what we currently have to succeed in this revolution of yours Faust. We do not have the numbers to compete yet. Unless you managed to persuade some of the other high noble clans... Even then, challenging the Empress or her new heir in the midst of the Void Dragon's return... What can this new little Demoness do against such power? She certainly can't fight him, nor can the new Crown Prince... I hope you have a plan Varun. A good plan"
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down