Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captain Chalis Willowsteel's Office

2 posters

Go down

Captain Chalis Willowsteel's Office  Empty Captain Chalis Willowsteel's Office

Post  Chalis Willowsteel Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:07 pm

The captain of Unit 13 sits at her desk, cleaning her custom issue handgun which lies upon the desk before her:

Captain Chalis Willowsteel's Office  Silver_craft_special_short_handgun_ejected_police_by_reikothegwen-dci7igv

She was expecting some new recruits soon, a few who were to be properly inducted into Unit 13 proper, her unit. Even so, she wasn't the kind to wait all day behind her desk. If something came up on the scanner, she would no doubt take it. At least to alleviate some of this boredom. With how Galiavan is these days, I'm sure we'll be extra busy soon enough. She thought, unlocking the slide and checked her empty weapon on both sides:

Captain Chalis Willowsteel's Office  Silver_craft_special_handgun_short_police_other_si_by_reikothegwen-dci98eu

Captain Chalis Willowsteel's Office  Silver_craft_special_handgun_short_police_by_reikothegwen-dci7igy

"Hmm..." she hummed, nodding to herself at her superb maintenance skills, before sliding the oiled and shiny weapon into the holster tucked above her well rounded derriere. She leaned forward onto her desk, propping her chin and looked through some of the files on her desk in the mean time.
Chalis Willowsteel
Chalis Willowsteel
Private First Class
Private First Class

Scott Wyvernbane likes this post

Back to top Go down

Captain Chalis Willowsteel's Office  Empty Re: Captain Chalis Willowsteel's Office

Post  Scott Wyvernbane Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:05 am

Chalis Willowsteel wrote:The captain of Unit 13 sits at her desk, cleaning her custom issue handgun which lies upon the desk before her:

Captain Chalis Willowsteel's Office  Silver_craft_special_short_handgun_ejected_police_by_reikothegwen-dci7igv

She was expecting some new recruits soon, a few who were to be properly inducted into Unit 13 proper, her unit. Even so, she wasn't the kind to wait all day behind her desk. If something came up on the scanner, she would no doubt take it. At least to alleviate some of this boredom. With how Galiavan is these days, I'm sure we'll be extra busy soon enough. She thought, unlocking the slide and checked her empty weapon on both sides:

Captain Chalis Willowsteel's Office  Silver_craft_special_handgun_short_police_other_si_by_reikothegwen-dci98eu

Captain Chalis Willowsteel's Office  Silver_craft_special_handgun_short_police_by_reikothegwen-dci7igy

"Hmm..." she hummed, nodding to herself at her superb maintenance skills, before sliding the oiled and shiny weapon into the holster tucked above her well rounded derriere. She leaned forward onto her desk, propping her chin and looked through some of the files on her desk in the mean time.

"I'm late, oh shit... I'M LATE!!" Screamed rookie, Scott Wyvernbane as he rushed down the halls of the BCPD, an armful of files under his right arm as he rushed past other officers! How could I oversleep?! Damn dream about walking dead taking over the station as a Goth Maid humps me, I shouldn't have slept through that alarm, I'm going to be late on my first day! He thought, and soon found himself in Unit 13's offices. He was somewhat nervous about meeting his Captain, he never met them during training as Unit 13 was always 'active' so bursting through the door of his Captain's office without thinking added to his anxiety of being late!

"I'm so sorry Cap....tain...." he hung on his words as he... stared at the armored, thick beauty in front of him who could without a doubt squish his skill like a grape with her thighs alone... but the melons on her! By the 12 how does she put the armor on?! He thought, flustered, gulping back his anxiety before grabbing the files nearly falling out of his arm, saluting and standing erect. "Officer Scott Wyvernbane, r-reporting Captain! Forgive my late arrival!" He says, staring over her head to avoid looking at her dangerous curves.
Scott Wyvernbane
Scott Wyvernbane
Private
Private

Chalis Willowsteel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Captain Chalis Willowsteel's Office  Empty Re: Captain Chalis Willowsteel's Office

Post  Chalis Willowsteel Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:21 am

Scott Wyvernbane wrote:
Chalis Willowsteel wrote:The captain of Unit 13 sits at her desk, cleaning her custom issue handgun which lies upon the desk before her:

"I'm late, oh shit... I'M LATE!!" Screamed rookie, Scott Wyvernbane as he rushed down the halls of the BCPD, an armful of files under his right arm as he rushed past other officers! How could I oversleep?! Damn dream about walking dead taking over the station as a Goth Maid humps me, I shouldn't have slept through that alarm, I'm going to be late on my first day! He thought, and soon found himself in Unit 13's offices. He was somewhat nervous about meeting his Captain, he never met them during training as Unit 13 was always 'active' so bursting through the door of his Captain's office without thinking added to his anxiety of being late!

"I'm so sorry Cap....tain...." he hung on his words as he... stared at the armored, thick beauty in front of him who could without a doubt squish his skill like a grape with her thighs alone... but the melons on her! By the 12 how does she put the armor on?! He thought, flustered, gulping back his anxiety before grabbing the files nearly falling out of his arm, saluting and standing erect. "Officer Scott Wyvernbane, r-reporting Captain! Forgive my late arrival!" He says, staring over her head to avoid looking at her dangerous curves.

Chalis was still going through her files when the young man intruded in and froze. She didn't flinch, simply glancing up with her large, blue eyes, and then back to her files. Hmm... a cute lad. Scott Wyvernbane? Who was...? Oh! Right, the recent academy graduate. Heh, one of the few new recruits I was waiting for. Well, he gets the gold star for being first, heh... She thought, before she closed the files, and glanced back at him, standing erect and... she thought something else was before her eyes met with his, hands clasped together on the desk. "At ease, this isn't the army, kid." She began, and then leaned back in her chair. She noticed he wouldn't give her eye contact, seemingly looking over her head... and she glanced up at the stray hair on top of her head with some grief. ...that stray hair has always stolen my recruit's attention! I hate it! She thought before flustered herself, "Ahem..." pushing down the stray hair... only for it to bounce back into position as soon as she let it go, her narrow eyes reopened and glared at Scott evenly. "As I was saying... Scott? This isn't the army, but I do expect you to arrive on time next time. I won't accept any excuses unless you're dead. Unit 13 is always on call, and its our job to clean up the rest of the department's messes, and whatever the Bounty Division fucks up." She says with a sigh, standing up only to really gage how tall she was to him.

Captain Chalis Willowsteel's Office  Chalis_and_Scott3

Hm... taller than me, bonus points. 6'1 on his profile, only a couple inches taller. Just right enough I suppose. Heh, look at me, checking out the late rookie, he hasn't even started his shift yet! I must be bored out of my mind! She thought while she walked around him twice, before pausing before him, and glanced up. "I am Captain Chalis Willowsteel, welcome to Unit 13, I run a tight ship, so be sure not to slip up." She says, extending her hand to shake his.
Chalis Willowsteel
Chalis Willowsteel
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Wyvernbane Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:01 pm

...I think those things are the size of my own head! I wasn't told my Captain was going to be anything like this! I wasn't properly informed!! Scott mentally screamed in his own, silly perverted world when the voice of Captain Chalis made him jump a little, and he looked down, noticing her hand. "R-right." he says, switching the files from his right hand to his left, then shook her hand. "Thank you 'Mam, it's an honor!" He shouted anxiously.
Scott Wyvernbane
Scott Wyvernbane
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Chalis Willowsteel Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:06 pm

Scott Wyvernbane wrote:...I think those things are the size of my own head! I wasn't told my Captain was going to be anything like this! I wasn't properly informed!! Scott mentally screamed in his own, silly perverted world when the voice of Captain Chalis made him jump a little, and he looked down, noticing her hand. "R-right." he says, switching the files from his right hand to his left, then shook her hand. "Thank you 'Mam, it's an honor!" He shouted anxiously.

She raised a brow at his spacy, anxious demeanor. "An honor huh? To be in Unit 13? Interesting... never been told that one before. Hmmm.. you're a bit of a jumpy one, ain'tchya?" She inquired, before shaking the hand held in her own. "And no 'Mam, please, for the love of Gods, I'm not old enough to be a Mam I'm only 27." She explained, with some mild annoyance. "Just Captain or Cap will do. So, have you seen the training hall yet? One of your fellow officers said the Chief's fighting one of the Bounty Hunters. Since you're the only recruit whose shown up so far, why not come and watch with me for a while. I'll then get you acquainted with your patrol routes, and all the other 'fun stuff', sound good?" She asked still shaking his hand.
Chalis Willowsteel
Chalis Willowsteel
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Wyvernbane Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:09 pm

Scott smiled awkwardly, flushed as he continued to shake the Captain's hand. "R-right, I'll be sure to remember that, M-Captain." He chuckled, before blinking at her inquiry. "Ah, no... I haven't yet. I just was in a mad dash to get here." He replied truthfully, before he blinked and nodded. "But sure... I mean, you are the Captain after all." he says, before releasing her hand.
Scott Wyvernbane
Scott Wyvernbane
Private
Private

Chalis Willowsteel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Chalis Willowsteel Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:11 pm

Chalis smirked. "Good. Well, if you're hungry, grab a snack from the vending machine, it's going to be your only snack for a while today." She explained, before walking out of her office, hands behind her back. She paused, turning to him, showing off the shape of her curvy form thanks to the tight fitting suit she wore. "Well? Once you're ready, follow me."

(to here)
Chalis Willowsteel
Chalis Willowsteel
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Wyvernbane Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:52 pm

Chalis Willowsteel wrote:Chalis smirked. "Good. Well, if you're hungry, grab a snack from the vending machine, it's going to be your only snack for a while today." She explained, before walking out of her office, hands behind her back. She paused, turning to him, showing off the shape of her curvy form thanks to the tight fitting suit she wore. "Well? Once you're ready, follow me."

(to here)

He blinked at the remark, but shook his head as she headed out before him. "Right away, wait for me, Cap!"

(to here)
Scott Wyvernbane
Scott Wyvernbane
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down