Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll: Tegrok's Poll because why not?

4 posters

Go down

Should Tegrok swallow the red hot redhead, Nova?

Poll: Tegrok's Poll because why not?  Vote_lcap67%Poll: Tegrok's Poll because why not?  Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
Poll: Tegrok's Poll because why not?  Vote_lcap33%Poll: Tegrok's Poll because why not?  Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Poll: Tegrok's Poll because why not?  Vote_lcap0%Poll: Tegrok's Poll because why not?  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Poll: Tegrok's Poll because why not?  Empty Poll: Tegrok's Poll because why not?

Post  Tegrok Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:10 pm

Hello there, um site. Surprised I don't see many polls but to be fair just realized the 'Add a Poll' option under the text box when you make a new topic. I pose a question, merely out of curiosity to those who wish to answer it. But before I get into specifics, read the interactions between Blink (Roxanne), Nova, and myself down below first:

All caught up or don't care but wanna vote anyway? Okay!

So I pose the question: Should I swallow Nova?

Post comments if you like if you chose 'other' to tell me what you think I should do, or rather you would do in my shoes Razz may not reflect the actual outcome btw, but I am curious to read the results!
Tegrok
Tegrok
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Poll: Tegrok's Poll because why not?  Empty Re: Poll: Tegrok's Poll because why not?

Post  Roxanne Woolf Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:18 pm

LOL! I don't think you need much convincing ;3
Roxanne Woolf
Roxanne Woolf
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Poll: Tegrok's Poll because why not?  Empty Re: Poll: Tegrok's Poll because why not?

Post  Hinako Mizaki Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:48 pm

As tempting as it is and since she's in the wrong, totally deserves it... I think ya should give Nova a chance. Odd to say this as a pro vore, but I select 'no' as my response to see what else Nova may have to offer to ya both Smile If she's still a bitch, then eat her before ya head out Razz Poll: Tegrok's Poll because why not?  2154006753
Hinako Mizaki
Hinako Mizaki
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Nova Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:44 pm

I chose 'yes' for I like the way its set up right now :3

Poll: Tegrok's Poll because why not?  5e203070ce9e02b8cf6f043f0c237c77_by_akiyamamoto77__by_akiyamamoto77-dbqtf9g

I reaaallly want this now :3
Nova
Nova
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 576,321

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down