Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bar & Stage

+3
Darkstorm Zero
Random Mobs
Kagemui
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Bar & Stage Empty The Bar & Stage

Post  Kagemui Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:06 am

[from here]

The downstairs has a recption area that is made from elaborate stone and has old statues. As someone walks through the reception area down a flight of steps they arrive to the "Wolf's Den" where multiple poles descend from the ceiling to circular platforms that are lit by various colored LED lights. Show lights line the ceiling encircling each of these "stages" so that each stage could have it's own show. To the far left of the room is a bar, and a to the far right "Private showrooms". The second floor is the employee rooms and "VIP Access Room".

Kagemui made her way around to the bar, while techs were working on the stage and lighting. The barman, a one eyed burly man working the bar, stocking up on supplies, and looking nervous. People didn't get too nervous around her, save her girls, so the silver haired kitsune had to wonder if that meant that someone from 'upper management' was coming to visit, perhaps Arcanda himself. She didn't press the issue, only asked that they stocked up on the high quality Sake, before she waltzed over to the stage to confer with the technicians. "Make sure those lights aren't going to be shining into my girls' eyes, we need customers to see their goods, but my girls don't need to be blind as bats as they get off the stage!" She yipped, folding her arms under her large, E cups, her eyes lidded heavily at them.
Kagemui
Kagemui
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

The Bar & Stage Empty Re: The Bar & Stage

Post  Random Mobs Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:22 am

"We'll do what we can ma'am" replied the stage hands. "But we really need the riggers back here if you wanna fix light positioning, otherwise we're stuck to merely dimming the spotlights. I mean, we can throw color shaders on the things, but if the lights are too dim, customers can't see shit, and we lose em. I know you manage this place, but if the big bosses start to lose sources of cash and intel right now, we'll be asking for a visit by some very creepy, and very effective, pissed off kneecappers. I dunno about you, but I like my ability to breathe, and walk just fine the way it is now."

He and the other stage hands and service operators of the bar and tavern kept working. Preparing for tonight's shift.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Kagemui Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:42 am

Random Mobs wrote:"We'll do what we can ma'am" replied the stage hands. "But we really need the riggers back here if you wanna fix light positioning, otherwise we're stuck to merely dimming the spotlights. I mean, we can throw color shaders on the things, but if the lights are too dim, customers can't see shit, and we lose em. I know you manage this place, but if the big bosses start to lose sources of cash and intel right now, we'll be asking for a visit by some very creepy, and very effective, pissed off kneecappers. I dunno about you, but I like my ability to breathe, and walk just fine the way it is now."

He and the other stage hands and service operators of the bar and tavern kept working. Preparing for tonight's shift.

She rolled her crimson eyes. "Well if you don't get on it quicker I'll cap your knees myself, if not worse. You don't want to deal with an 80 ft kitsune's high heel from the height of two inches now, do you?" She says with an irritated groan. "Whatever. Just fix it so my girls aren't breaking their necks when they get off the stage. If things don't go well, that Sobekian bastard will death roll us all." She added, turning around, glancing back at the worker while her two tails were up; the fur spiky and sparking with magical energy. "Get those riggers back there and get it done!" she yipped again, bearing her sharp canines. She didn't normally treat the building maintenance staff like this, but she was getting antsy herself. The way how everyone was acting was suspicious, it felt like they were all waiting for something explosive to happen. Her heels clicked as she returned to the bar, her vulpine ears drooping slightly as she leans her back against the counter and sighed. "Need our girls, need our lights, our music... at least we're stocked, glass of water... um, whatever your name was. I forget you're still new here." She sighed at the other bar man working diligently behind her. She had a million things to do, before the night fell. The previous manager, a Chinchilla with neon green hair made things work well enough, but then she upped and vanished off the face of the earth, and the place started getting bad rep and lost customers. She, unfortunately, was the one put in place once she vanished, and the assholes above her pressed her to the point of her hair graying... well, graying if it wasn't already silver.

Kagemui
Kagemui
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:13 am

Kagemui wrote:She rolled her crimson eyes. "Well if you don't get on it quicker I'll cap your knees myself, if not worse. You don't want to deal with an 80 ft kitsune's high heel from the height of two inches now, do you?" She says with an irritated groan. "Whatever. Just fix it so my girls aren't breaking their necks when they get off the stage. If things don't go well, that Sobekian bastard will death roll us all." She added, turning around, glancing back at the worker while her two tails were up; the fur spiky and sparking with magical energy. "Get those riggers back there and get it done!" she yipped again, bearing her sharp canines. She didn't normally treat the building maintenance staff like this, but she was getting antsy herself. The way how everyone was acting was suspicious, it felt like they were all waiting for something explosive to happen. Her heels clicked as she returned to the bar, her vulpine ears drooping slightly as she leans her back against the counter and sighed. "Need our girls, need our lights, our music... at least we're stocked, glass of water... um, whatever your name was. I forget you're still new here." She sighed at the other bar man working diligently behind her. She had a million things to do, before the night fell. The previous manager, a Chinchilla with neon green hair made things work well enough, but then she upped and vanished off the face of the earth, and the place started getting bad rep and lost customers. She, unfortunately, was the one put in place once she vanished, and the assholes above her pressed her to the point of her hair graying... well, graying if it wasn't already silver.

Thomas, the stage hand, looked apoplectic, and when he was about to open his mouth to roar out a retort, the Barkeep, Raxus, in deep baritones, cut everyone off. "Alright, Ladies, gentlemen, Everyone go outside, and take a break, go have a smoke, a drink, something to eat, or whatever, but let me talk to the new manager for a time alright? Theres good kids."

Without a word, they all filed out of the building in single file to the designated smoking area, a convenient beer garden outside the bar and dance floor. Once they were alone, Raxus sighed, and said "Alright luv, whats gotten your tailhairs in a twist eh? I know you are relatively knew to managing the joint, but tellin Tom to do your job and get the light riggers back here when you are the only one who has access to the old bosses office, and rolledex and therefore the only one to possess that number, but more importantly, Tom doesn't have access to the bar's business accounts and has no way to pay the riggers himself. You gotta arrange work with the outside contractors - thats part of your job as manager. But you're all high strung and very - VERY testy."

Raxus was an old pro and veteran of the bar - he knew all the ins and outs of the place better than anyone else alive. Therefore he knew how to cut through the bullshit. He poured  glass of sweet Sake for Kagemui. "Now, relax, take some deep breaths, have a drink, and tell ol'e Raxus what's gottenm you al nervous."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Kagemui Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:39 am

Her eyebrow twitched when Raxus brought up all those important bits. "I... I know that. I know all of that, its not our grand reopening... we've been open for at least two weeks, but now that things don't look like crap around here I'm hoping that more patrons come in. As it is, the High General's second in command is looking into our activities, and I'm just hoping the government doesn't ask for a ban of the red light district... there's been talk of it lately." She says, sniffing the air, smelling the sake being poured into the glass. "Heh, sake this early? I'd turn ya down, but..." she grabbed the glass and downed it quickly before sighing. "...I just want things to go right. The upper bosses are breathing down my neck, and I don't have many chances left. They so love to rub that in my face... along with my tails..." she gripped the glass tight enough it gently fractured. She jumped, realizing what she did and sighed, tossing the glass in a nearby trash can, making it smash loudly. "Ugh..." She rubbed her face with her right hand, her tail smacking the bar's paneling, and the 5'9 kit turned around facing the bar and Raxus himself. "I'm not testy, I'm tense! There is so much on my shoulders, I already have a hard enough time with these-" She says gripping her bobbling breasts, squishing them together before letting them drop and bounce, "-now we are being put at risk, our jobs, everything. It all hangs on the whims of those creepy fucks from 'you know where'." she leaned over the bar, her hands pulling down her soft ears which folded back, her tails drooping and swaying lethargically left and right. "We just need to get customers, some decent cash flowing through, and we'll be set... if not, Gigamaw will literally chew us alive... and we'll just vanish." She shuttered, trying to gather her nerves, calm herself down. She had been working with this group for centuries, but she could feel it... that her time could be drawing to an end. That impending doom she didn't want to speak about, the knowledge that she was going to expire at their hands... that she had so much she wanted to do. Even though it was in vain, in all her centuries, she still had yet to find her soul mate, her spiritual other half, and still hoped she would find them before she died or joined Inari's Court; being Myobu, this was a possibility... but given her other tails were in the hands of those in Shadow Law was... disheartening to say the least.

"...that's whats on my mind, Raxus. We need to bring in more customers, and bring this facility back to how it was under Arcanda's management, or even the previous manager, that Chinchilla..." She sighed. "Our only regular is that crazy tattooed woman, Rebecca something... the one with the ponytail and twin guns." She sighed....

She lays her face in her palms. "I need another drink..."
Kagemui
Kagemui
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:12 am

Kagemui wrote:Her eyebrow twitched when Raxus brought up all those important bits. "I... I know that. I know all of that, its not our grand reopening... we've been open for at least two weeks, but now that things don't look like crap around here I'm hoping that more patrons come in. As it is, the High General's second in command is looking into our activities, and I'm just hoping the government doesn't ask for a ban of the red light district... there's been talk of it lately." She says, sniffing the air, smelling the sake being poured into the glass. "Heh, sake this early? I'd turn ya down, but..." she grabbed the glass and downed it quickly before sighing. "...I just want things to go right. The upper bosses are breathing down my neck, and I don't have many chances left. They so love to rub that in my face... along with my tails..." she gripped the glass tight enough it gently fractured. She jumped, realizing what she did and sighed, tossing the glass in a nearby trash can, making it smash loudly. "Ugh..." She rubbed her face with her right hand, her tail smacking the bar's paneling, and the 5'9 kit turned around facing the bar and Raxus himself. "I'm not testy, I'm tense! There is so much on my shoulders, I already have a hard enough time with these-" She says gripping her bobbling breasts, squishing them together before letting them drop and bounce, "-now we are being put at risk, our jobs, everything. It all hangs on the whims of those creepy fucks from 'you know where'." she leaned over the bar, her hands pulling down her soft ears which folded back, her tails drooping and swaying lethargically left and right. "We just need to get customers, some decent cash flowing through, and we'll be set... if not, Gigamaw will literally chew us alive... and we'll just vanish." She shuttered, trying to gather her nerves, calm herself down. She had been working with this group for centuries, but she could feel it... that her time could be drawing to an end. That impending doom she didn't want to speak about, the knowledge that she was going to expire at their hands... that she had so much she wanted to do. Even though it was in vain, in all her centuries, she still had yet to find her soul mate, her spiritual other half, and still hoped she would find them before she died or joined Inari's Court; being Myobu, this was a possibility... but given her other tails were in the hands of those in Shadow Law was... disheartening to say the least.

"...that's whats on my mind, Raxus. We need to bring in more customers, and bring this facility back to how it was under Arcanda's management, or even the previous manager, that Chinchilla..." She sighed. "Our only regular is that crazy tattooed woman, Rebecca something... the one with the ponytail and twin guns." She sighed....

Raxus gave a sidelong smirk, and prepared Kagemui one of his Sake fruit mixers. 4 small cubes of ice, a third tall glass of Sake and 2 3rds orange juice. "'Ere, try that." he said, sticking a straw in it and sliding it over on a coaster.

"Well, I can tell ya a few things luv, I've been runnin this here bar, for the past forty years, seen more than a few bosses come and go, some willingly movin' on to bigger 'n' better things, others not so fortunate. but Ol' Raxus stays the course. I never wanted the manager role, but because I been here so long, I can help ya along if ya need me. First an' foremost, if ya want the best performances outta the boys n girls out there" he said, thumbing towards the door to the beer gardens. "Ya need to keep morale high. They all know the risks involved with working under the Ashura's banners. They all know Ashura is part of 'SL'" he said in making quotation marks around SL. "That means they know the implied price of fucking up probably just as much as you do. And because they aint got managerial privileges, they got more to lose." He sat on his barstool behind the counter and started wiping down glasses as he kept speaking, like a pro. "Gigamaw is a low level thug who's in the same position you're in luv. He's got his balls twisted by bigger claws. He's basically runnin errands for the guys trying to clean up the mess left by that Scardian based Street Gang in Kilwood who all botched some really important shipment that was intended directly for SL's 'Senior Partners'. There's a reason why Tommy was more scared of them than that scaly fucker. And you'd do well to heed that fear. Gigamaw is a menacing prick oh to be sure, but even for someone like me who's too protected by knowledge and position to be offed by him knows to fear who really holds his leash. After all, do you really think Gigamaw, in all his.... 'Wisdom and intelligence'" Raxus scoffed a little holding back a chuckle of derision. "could cast a seal on a nine tailed Kyuubi No Kitsune like you? Even drunk you could have crushed him without effort while asleep with your power intact. No, Gigamaw wishes he held your leash, but he's about as useful as tits on a bull in the area of subtlety and cunning intelligence. And probably about as dumb as a bag of hammers when concerning anything regarding the implementations of magic and mysticism."

Then, Raxus immediately laughed at the thought of a ban on the Red Light District. "You know, as many times as they have tried that trick, the revolts in the city had it overturned in days. One thing about the Beijionese Government is that they do need to maintain order, and they can't do that if there's unrest in the streets. Take away a populations ways of relaxing themselves, and they get restless. Prolong that restlesness, and they will fight for it. Even the beijiosaki brat doesn't want to rule an Empire of the dead and ashes."

"Now, with all that said" Raxus said suddenly. "Next bit of advice - Take. It. Slow And Steady." he took a small shotglass of Saki himself. "If you push hard and fast on this, and burn your staff out, they'll be demoralised, and dead on their feet before you can get anywhere. Remember, it's a business. Marathon tactics, not a sprint. You don't want to be a flash in the pan business. You wanna be that raging inferno that lasts for generations. And I heard that Kitsune's do enjoy a good blaze, so when you foster this one, take the time and patience it requires, and you'll have a flaming business that will not extinguish."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Kagemui Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:46 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Kagemui wrote:Her eyebrow twitched when Raxus brought up all those important bits. "I... I know that. I know all of that, its not our grand reopening... we've been open for at least two weeks, but now that things don't look like crap around here I'm hoping that more patrons come in. As it is, the High General's second in command is looking into our activities, and I'm just hoping the government doesn't ask for a ban of the red light district... there's been talk of it lately." She says, sniffing the air, smelling the sake being poured into the glass. "Heh, sake this early? I'd turn ya down, but..." she grabbed the glass and downed it quickly before sighing. "...I just want things to go right. The upper bosses are breathing down my neck, and I don't have many chances left. They so love to rub that in my face... along with my tails..." she gripped the glass tight enough it gently fractured. She jumped, realizing what she did and sighed, tossing the glass in a nearby trash can, making it smash loudly. "Ugh..." She rubbed her face with her right hand, her tail smacking the bar's paneling, and the 5'9 kit turned around facing the bar and Raxus himself. "I'm not testy, I'm tense! There is so much on my shoulders, I already have a hard enough time with these-" She says gripping her bobbling breasts, squishing them together before letting them drop and bounce, "-now we are being put at risk, our jobs, everything. It all hangs on the whims of those creepy fucks from 'you know where'." she leaned over the bar, her hands pulling down her soft ears which folded back, her tails drooping and swaying lethargically left and right. "We just need to get customers, some decent cash flowing through, and we'll be set... if not, Gigamaw will literally chew us alive... and we'll just vanish." She shuttered, trying to gather her nerves, calm herself down. She had been working with this group for centuries, but she could feel it... that her time could be drawing to an end. That impending doom she didn't want to speak about, the knowledge that she was going to expire at their hands... that she had so much she wanted to do. Even though it was in vain, in all her centuries, she still had yet to find her soul mate, her spiritual other half, and still hoped she would find them before she died or joined Inari's Court; being Myobu, this was a possibility... but given her other tails were in the hands of those in Shadow Law was... disheartening to say the least.

Raxus gave a sidelong smirk, and prepared Kagemui one of his Sake fruit mixers. 4 small cubes of ice, a third tall glass of Sake and 2 3rds orange juice. "'Ere, try that." he said, sticking a straw in it and sliding it over on a coaster.

"Well, I can tell ya a few things luv, I've been runnin this here bar, for the past forty years, seen more than a few bosses come and go, some willingly movin' on to bigger 'n' better things, others not so fortunate. but Ol' Raxus stays the course. I never wanted the manager role, but because I been here so long, I can help ya along if ya need me. First an' foremost, if ya want the best performances outta the boys n girls out there" he said, thumbing towards the door to the beer gardens. "Ya need to keep morale high. They all know the risks involved with working under the Ashura's banners. They all know Ashura is part of 'SL'" he said in making quotation marks around SL. "That means they know the implied price of fucking up probably just as much as you do. And because they aint got managerial privileges, they got more to lose." He sat on his barstool behind the counter and started wiping down glasses as he kept speaking, like a pro. "Gigamaw is a low level thug who's in the same position you're in luv. He's got his balls twisted by bigger claws. He's basically runnin errands for the guys trying to clean up the mess left by that Scardian based Street Gang in Kilwood who all botched some really important shipment that was intended directly for SL's 'Senior Partners'. There's a reason why Tommy was more scared of them than that scaly fucker. And you'd do well to heed that fear. Gigamaw is a menacing prick oh to be sure, but even for someone like me who's too protected by knowledge and position to be offed by him knows to fear who really holds his leash. After all, do you really think Gigamaw, in all his.... 'Wisdom and intelligence'" Raxus scoffed a little holding back a chuckle of derision. "could cast a seal on a nine tailed Kyuubi No Kitsune like you? Even drunk you could have crushed him without effort while asleep with your power intact. No, Gigamaw wishes he held your leash, but he's about as useful as tits on a bull in the area of subtlety and cunning intelligence. And probably about as dumb as a bag of hammers when concerning anything regarding the implementations of magic and mysticism."

Then, Raxus immediately laughed at the thought of a ban on the Red Light District. "You know, as many times as they have tried that trick, the revolts in the city had it overturned in days. One thing about the Beijionese Government is that they do need to maintain order, and they can't do that if there's unrest in the streets. Take away a populations ways of relaxing themselves, and they get restless. Prolong that restlesness, and they will fight for it. Even the beijiosaki brat doesn't want to rule an Empire of the dead and ashes."

"Now, with all that said" Raxus said suddenly. "Next bit of advice - Take. It. Slow And Steady." he took a small shotglass of Saki himself. "If you push hard and fast on this, and burn your staff out, they'll be demoralised, and dead on their feet before you can get anywhere. Remember, it's a business. Marathon tactics, not a sprint. You don't want to be a flash in the pan business. You wanna be that raging inferno that lasts for generations. And I heard that Kitsune's do enjoy a good blaze, so when you foster this one, take the time and patience it requires, and you'll have a flaming business that will not extinguish."

She grabbed her glass, and slid it across the table towards her, taking a seat at the bar and pensively slurped the contents with the straw. She knew he's been around for a long while, unlike the new guy he was training, as she's been with this group longer, and had worked her way up the ranks. She had been here when Arcanda opened this place, and she had moved out from Asrond... when it was destroyed. She had to follow them, the Shadow Law money trail.

"Well Gigaclaw can also just kill anyone of us without reason and the upper ups won't bat an eyelash. We don't need a repeat of what happened to Mitsuno... she set him off by spilling champagne on his jacket and he ripped her apart. And unfortunately, my powers are sealed, he may not have my leash but he sure as hell knows how to tug on the lead." she sighed. "Not to mention, magic doesn't really effect his kind, Sobekians, so yeah... forgive me if I'm a bit worried about staff numbers and making things work ship shape condition." She growled, bowing her head. "Ugh... you guys aren't the ones who get the axe if things turn for crap, they'll blame the manager for your misgivings so again, can't blame me for being harsh on them or the girls. I can sense it, that crap is going to get worse around here... an impending doom." She closed her crimson eyes and sighed. "We don't have time..." she then glances out to the gathered staff outside and sighed again. "All my flames are useful for these days are lighting a rich prick's cigar... or their hairpiece when they piss me off." she chuckled, before taking another long sip of her drink.
Kagemui
Kagemui
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:07 am

Kagemui wrote:She grabbed her glass, and slid it across the table towards her, taking a seat at the bar and pensively slurped the contents with the straw. She knew he's been around for a long while, unlike the new guy he was training, as she's been with this group longer, and had worked her way up the ranks. She had been here when Arcanda opened this place, and she had moved out from Asrond... when it was destroyed. She had to follow them, the Shadow Law money trail.

"Well Gigaclaw can also just kill anyone of us without reason and the upper ups won't bat an eyelash. We don't need a repeat of what happened to Mitsuno... she set him off by spilling champagne on his jacket and he ripped her apart. And unfortunately, my powers are sealed, he may not have my leash but he sure as hell knows how to tug on the lead." she sighed. "Not to mention, magic doesn't really effect his kind, Sobekians, so yeah... forgive me if I'm a bit worried about staff numbers and making things work ship shape condition." She growled, bowing her head. "Ugh... you guys aren't the ones who get the axe if things turn for crap, they'll blame the manager for your misgivings so again, can't blame me for being harsh on them or the girls. I can sense it, that crap is going to get worse around here... an impending doom." She closed her crimson eyes and sighed. "We don't have time..." she then glances out to the gathered staff outside and sighed again. "All my flames are useful for these days are lighting a rich prick's cigar... or their hairpiece when they piss me off." she chuckled, before taking another long sip of her drink.

Rax smirked again and stuck his hand in his pocket. "Heh, well, Gigamaw actually can't do that if the senior partners told him not to. Sobekian's are resistant to terrestrial magic, that's true. but from what I hear, the 'Senior Partners' are not practitioners of terrestrial magic at all. In fact, they may be the same ones responsible for powering the Black king's ascension four centuries ago. That said..."

Raxus took a coin from his pocket, and began rolling it across his knuckles.

The Bar & Stage 7w82ztru1cqhamcy9uswrklj3-g65tntkpnnk43diade9u1zx157dtn0h

"I like you, and I see the loss of your powers has frightened you considerably. So, tell me - what do you really want? What is your one desire right now? And if you could have it, what would you do with it?" As Raxis spun the coin, Kagemui could see that it had the imprint of a woman on one side of it... with strange features.

The Bar & Stage Succubuscoin_1_580x@2x

Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Kagemui Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:23 am

Kagemui glanced him over and sighed. "Not this... we kitsune invented fortunes and games like this Rax...." She groaned, before her lidded eyes glanced him up. "...fuck it, I'll bite. You want to know what it is? That I actually find my soul mate, have a litter of kits and be gone of all of this, before I die. At the very least, find that destined mate all Kitsune secretly yearn for." She says, shrugging. "But enough games, and pity parties... we have a business to run. We need to get people back on the clock, and get this place ready to run by the time the girls clock in. I need to call those riggers and find a way to bring in more customers... its not as easy as sticking your leg out the window these days." She chuckled, peeling away from the bar.
Kagemui
Kagemui
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:32 am

Kagemui wrote:Kagemui glanced him over and sighed. "Not this... we kitsune invented fortunes and games like this Rax...." She groaned, before her lidded eyes glanced him up. "...fuck it, I'll bite. You want to know what it is? That I actually find my soul mate, have a litter of kits and be gone of all of this, before I die. At the very least, find that destined mate all Kitsune secretly yearn for." She says, shrugging. "But enough games, and pity parties... we have a business to run. We need to get people back on the clock, and get this place ready to run by the time the girls clock in. I need to call those riggers and find a way to bring in more customers... its not as easy as sticking your leg out the window these days." She chuckled, peeling away from the bar.

"No games, Kagemui, no deceptions. Here" he said, before he flipped the coin with his thumb towards her. "You get one for free from me. One wish, from the 'Senior partners'. Make sure you understand, and plan your wish carefully before you spend that coin. It can take centuries to earn another from anyone who carries them. Myself included. And You are right in a few things, though not in the way you imagine. Time is running out... For all of us." The mysterious phrasing of Raxus' words was accented by a slight crimson light emanating from his eyes for a moment, before the flare disappeared with a slight sad look.

he then turned his head back towards the beer garden and let out a whistle. "Alright ladies and gentlemen! Pack it in! We're back on the clock!" he called out. "Lets see if we can't make this fucken place sparkle one more time eh!"
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:43 am

Thomas and the other staff members all filed in, feeling a little better after the break, and noticing Raxus had calmed the situation down somewhat, they got to work doing what they could to prepare. "Hey Rax, is Kage gonna call the riggers?"

"Yeah, Hopefully should be over before tonights show to reposition those lights, but if not, could ya see about using the color changers on the lights brojector slides and use the heat sink filters andphoton dimmers. it should cut the spotlight heat and glare down for the ladies without cuttin the lads enjoyment" Raxus suggested.

"No worries dude. We were gonna use kit setup #3 for the roster tonight anyways, so I'll just put the UV and Photon sliders in the racks and it should be good for tonight." said Thomas as he pushed the slides into the kit setup on the gantry he was going to use to elevate himself to the roof walkway to work on the light slides. "Ricky and Dusty have already finished polishing and setting the tables and shit, and the stage has been buffed over this mornin, just need to once over the vaccuum on the carpets and most of the heavy loading'll be done"

"Good good. I think the boss lady was just feeling the squeeze from that Sobekian prick that she was venting, don't worry too much kid, she's more resilient than she acts."

"I hope so. I mean besides her temper at times she seems cool. I've seen some shit bosses in some of the jobs I've done. I just think she needs to get comfortable and cut her teeth a lil bit, she'll be alright."

"Your a good judge of character kid." Rax smirked.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Kagemui Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:11 am

Kagemui's heels clicked as she returned to the bar, having slipped away into one of the private rooms, collapsing her phone with one hand as her large red eyes scanned across the technical and maintenance staff. "Okay, the riggers are on their way, and everything looks good. Gigamaw's men are coming as well to aid in security." She explained. She thought about morale and smirked. "If we get everything done, and everything runs smooth, you lot can choose between free drinks or some fun with the girls, but only if we get everything in ship shape, got it?" She says, clapping her hands together like a coach of a boontai team. "Skrill... that damn dark elf! I forgot, forgot to ask him to print flyers." She grumbled, palming her face before flipping her phone open again and dialed up the elf, speaking to him in the background while the others worked.
Kagemui
Kagemui
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:17 am

Kagemui wrote:Kagemui's heels clicked as she returned to the bar, having slipped away into one of the private rooms, collapsing her phone with one hand as her large red eyes scanned across the technical and maintenance staff. "Okay, the riggers are on their way, and everything looks good. Gigamaw's men are coming as well to aid in security." She explained. She thought about morale and smirked. "If we get everything done, and everything runs smooth, you lot can choose between free drinks or some fun with the girls, but only if we get everything in ship shape, got it?" She says, clapping her hands together like a coach of a boontai team. "Skrill... that damn dark elf! I forgot, forgot to ask him to print flyers." She grumbled, palming her face before flipping her phone open again and dialed up the elf, speaking to him in the background while the others worked.

"Oh they comming in today? Thats fast! Ok, cool, I'll keep the gantry up for them till it's all finished." He turned to Raxus. "Guess we don't need to use the filters this time dude." he said before pushing the retrofitting kits to the side to clear the gantries and ladders for the light riggers when they arrived. meanwhile he went about fixing the fixtures and general cleaning of the public area, while his fellow workers Dean and joe headed backstage to tidy the area and clean up for the girls, replacing materials and the like.

Raxus smiled, and gave Kagemui the thumbs up, before heading back into the kitchens to check and prepare the stores for tonight's orders of food and beverages.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Kagemui Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:33 am

She nodded, cupping the phone before glaring over at Thomas. "Yes, so make yourself useful when they arrive," She says being intentionally a hard ass before returning to her conversation on the mobile. Once finished she hung up and turned the other staff. "Make sure those private rooms are clean, use an UV light to make sure its clean enough to eat off of." She yipped again, before walking up the bar again. "We are stocked, aren't we Rax?" she asked.
Kagemui
Kagemui
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:43 am

Raxus peeked out from the back. "Sure am. Had to crack open the cellar to keep the supply fresh after last night's bar brawl, but I got it all sorted and catalogued. Plus I 'ere you wanted to keep the lil dirtballs alive who tried to lay hands on your girls without payin. There down in the 'empty' bloodwine cellar." Raxus smirked, as he placed a large brass key on the bar counter in front of her.

The Bar & Stage Med-bronza-latun-interier-5

"Them girls are part of our family, and we take care of our own 'round here. Always have, always will." Rax said as he indicated to a doorway behind the kitchens that led down into the basement, then into the cellars below ground. "Besides, if Sake aint enough to settle ya down, Ol' Rax can always provide other means of stress relief, Take a bottle with ya if ya wanna have both. All three of them boys will be very good boys I think. meanwhile, we'll have this place in top shape in a jiffy."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kagemui Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:36 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:Raxus peeked out from the back. "Sure am. Had to crack open the cellar to keep the supply fresh after last night's bar brawl, but I got it all sorted and catalogued. Plus I 'ere you wanted to keep the lil dirtballs alive who tried to lay hands on your girls without payin. There down in the 'empty' bloodwine cellar." Raxus smirked, as he placed a large brass key on the bar counter in front of her.

The Bar & Stage Med-bronza-latun-interier-5

"Them girls are part of our family, and we take care of our own 'round here. Always have, always will." Rax said as he indicated to a doorway behind the kitchens that led down into the basement, then into the cellars below ground. "Besides, if Sake aint enough to settle ya down, Ol' Rax can always provide other means of stress relief, Take a bottle with ya if ya wanna have both. All three of them boys will be very good boys I think. meanwhile, we'll have this place in top shape in a jiffy."

"I thought they left quickly... so thats where they went. Inari's Whiskers, this can be troublesome... but I'm sure I can find a way to deal with them accordingly..." She sighed, reaching for the key when her ears perked up and began twitching.

She blinked, turning to face the reception. She heard a sound... music, and not only that.. a familiar voice!:

Archie Mcgraw wrote:The logo of the Lonely Wolf shuddered as lines slowly formed a rectanguar shape framing the logo at the approximate size of a door. The logo continued to beam brightly as the walk opened to reveal a dark underground passageway. The faint sounds of whistling could be heard echoing down the length of the passageway and spilt into the reception area. The tune of "The Demons Go Marching Hoorah Hoorah!" continue to grow louder and louder until a human shape steps from the shadows. The shadow took up the majority of the passageway's entrance as light skinned human with piercing baby blue eyes wearing a black bowl hat, and a crisp black suit with a white undershirt and blue tie stepped into the the pale pink and orange light of the reception area highlighting the right side of his face while the left side of his face remains in the shadow. The man's right arm raises showing it's metallic shine faintly while bringing a cigar between it's index and middle finger to the figure's lips. With a deep inhale the man smokes on the cigar for a moment before stepping forward and releasing a big breath of smoke into the air; the secret door slowly moving back into position seamlessly behind him showing no further evidence that it existed or opened. "Now let's see how the show is going here...the primary business is probably fine though - there have been imbeciles working as managers here in the past...can't push my luck too much."

Arcanda turns to face the logo taking another deep inhale off of his cigar before releasing another breath of smoke; a small crooked grin formed on his face as he starts to make his way into the next part of the establishment and his most cherished creation; the Wolf's Den.

"...Arcanda. He's back..." She gasped, amazed that the ancient employer was back. He was still a crook, but far better than the Enigma character and Gigamaw who came in now and then. "He's returned... O Merciful Inari, the old man is back...!" She gasped, scanning the reception area with her large red eyes, and picked up the silhouette of the man, lit cigar, his face obscured by shadows as he stood between the entrance to the lobby, bar and stage area and the reception desk, the smoke exhaling ffrom his lips. "Master Arcanda...!" She called out to him, alerting everyone that the man who bought this place, made it happen, was standing at the entryway.
Kagemui
Kagemui
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:52 pm

Raxus smiled and looked up towards the stairs. "Well well well, Old Boss finally made it back eh?" Raxus chuckled. Then he took in a deeper breath. "Hey Arcanda! Down here Boss!"
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Archie Mcgraw Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:42 pm

Soft thumps could be heard as Arcanda walked from the reception area into the larger room with bar. He glanced a sneer that was full of grit and grimace in Rax's direction before turning his eyes to the kitsune. Arcanda surveyed her briefly before commenting, "I see you are keeping the employees here in line and...cared for." The last two words spilled slowly from his lips with a touch of sarcasm and detachment. "Who is attending this evening? And whose jaw will I need to break to make sure you smile?..." Without waiting for a reply Arcanda slowly turns and makes his way to the bar where he gestures for Rax to approach. While staring at Rax he comments, "...This is a place of fun after all, even if you'd consider being elsewhere, Ms. Kagemui. Now, Rax here missed his last appointment at my estate for negligence of his duties...has he improved??" A smirk appears on Arcanda's face as he glares at Rax and takes in a deep deep inhale on his cigar and blowing the smoke in Rax's direction.
Archie Mcgraw
Archie Mcgraw
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kagemui Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:56 pm

Archie Mcgraw wrote:Soft thumps could be heard as Arcanda walked from the reception area into the larger room with bar. He glanced a sneer that was full of grit and grimace in Rax's direction before turning his eyes to the kitsune. Arcanda surveyed her briefly before commenting, "I see you are keeping the employees here in line and...cared for." The last two words spilled slowly from his lips with a touch of sarcasm and detachment. "Who is attending this evening? And whose jaw will I need to break to make sure you smile?..." Without waiting for a reply Arcanda slowly turns and makes his way to the bar where he gestures for Rax to approach. While staring at Rax he comments, "...This is a place of fun after all, even if you'd consider being elsewhere, Ms. Kagemui. Now, Rax here missed his last appointment at my estate for negligence of his duties...has he improved??" A smirk appears on Arcanda's face as he glares at Rax and takes in a deep deep inhale on his cigar and blowing the smoke in Rax's direction.

Kagemui nodded. "Y-yes, I say Rax has been doing double the effort if not triple than our other bar tenders and mixers." The kitsune replied. "We... spoke of that grunt from Shadow Law, a Mister Gigamaw, he's supposed to be sending men... to guard this, sir... Mister Arcanda sir, where have you been?" She suddenly shifted the topic. "You've been gone for so long, perhaps five years, its hard to say... but much has happened since your... retirement?" She says, poking her chin with her index finger, as if trying to think of a better word. "...vacation then?" She half chuckled, turning over to the bar, pulling up a holotablet to show off Mr. Gigamaw, the Sobekian gangster:

The Bar & Stage 1543708731_coal_heart_gangster_croc_by_trishexplorerrpg_ddg8jpf-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTAwMCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2JhMzkxODdjLTEyM2QtNDlhYi1iMzJhLWQ5OThiMjc5MzZkOVwvZGRnOGpwZi01NzdlNGZjMC04ZjI3LTQxMjgtYTUzMC02YTliMjA4Nzg4MmIucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTExNjMifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

She then glanced back to him. "You know that Keirei is no longer with us as well... right? The chinchilla has been missing since you departed last." She explained.
Kagemui
Kagemui
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:19 am

Archie Mcgraw wrote:Soft thumps could be heard as Arcanda walked from the reception area into the larger room with bar. He glanced a sneer that was full of grit and grimace in Rax's direction before turning his eyes to the kitsune. Arcanda surveyed her briefly before commenting, "I see you are keeping the employees here in line and...cared for." The last two words spilled slowly from his lips with a touch of sarcasm and detachment. "Who is attending this evening? And whose jaw will I need to break to make sure you smile?..." Without waiting for a reply Arcanda slowly turns and makes his way to the bar where he gestures for Rax to approach. While staring at Rax he comments, "...This is a place of fun after all, even if you'd consider being elsewhere, Ms. Kagemui. Now, Rax here missed his last appointment at my estate for negligence of his duties...has he improved??" A smirk appears on Arcanda's face as he glares at Rax and takes in a deep deep inhale on his cigar and blowing the smoke in Rax's direction.

Rax's demeanor did not change, nor did the look on his face or eyes, they betrayed no irritation. "Foolish is the one who casts the first stone, 'boss'. I was never negligent in my duties, and you know what my actual duties entail better than most. You also know what happens to those who fuck with one of 'her' dealers. Now, unless you and your little pet leather pouch need another visit from the 'senior partnership' to discuss terms of our mutually beneficial business arrangement, I suggest you put your embarrassing display of a passive aggressive dick waving contest away, and return to the business at hand. Otherwise, you have two options - One: We will actively assume control of the business directly, as per the contract. Or B: We renege on our part of the contract, you can resume operations of the bar as it once was, for however long that lasts, and you can die a nobody just as we found you. It's your choice, and you've already received your one free favor from me, so this time, you are on your own."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Kagemui Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:40 pm

Random Mobs wrote:

Rax's demeanor did not change, nor did the look on his face or eyes, they betrayed no irritation. "Foolish is the one who casts the first stone, 'boss'. I was never negligent in my duties, and you know what my actual duties entail better than most. You also know what happens to those who fuck with one of 'her' dealers. Now, unless you and your little pet leather pouch need another visit from the 'senior partnership' to discuss terms of our mutually beneficial business arrangement, I suggest you put your embarrassing display of a passive aggressive dick waving contest away, and return to the business at hand. Otherwise, you have two options - One: We will actively assume control of the business directly, as per the contract. Or B: We renege on our part of the contract, you can resume operations of the bar as it once was, for however long that lasts, and you can die a nobody just as we found you. It's your choice, and you've already received your one free favor from me, so this time, you are on your own."

Kagemui gasped, turning back to Rax, who wasn't helping. "H-hey now, just because the boss hasn't been around, doesn't mean we have to treat him like he never existed... he's the one who found this business after all! Do I need to remind you Rax as well that Gigamaw doesn't work for Archie, he's our begrudging ally!" She explained, waving her hands between them. "And you, Archie, you're not exempt from this either! You can't just come in after five years and treat us like dirt, we've been slaving hard to keep this building up to order in your absence!" She says, her two tails swishing in a agitated manner.

(Ooc: voice of reason time! xD)
Kagemui
Kagemui
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Komako Inugami Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:41 am

[From here]

Komako, her body jiggling thanks to her skimpy outfit, walked into the Bar and Stage area. "Hey... whats all the racket about?" She called out, noticing the half cybernetic old man, the bar tender, and the silver fox manager Kagemui. "Everything going well...? He's not with Mr. Gigaclaw... is he?" She asked, pointing to Arcanda.
Komako Inugami
Komako Inugami
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Saya Mikimachi Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:12 am

[from here]

Saya's heels clicked onto the stage as she turned her attention to fellow employee Komako and her boss, Kagemui. She didn't recognize the old man... "What's going on boss? Whose the old guy?" She asked, pointing at Arcanda.
Saya Mikimachi
Saya Mikimachi
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred Wilnas Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:41 pm

[from here]

As expected, a heavy argument between the upper managers was taking place; what about? None of his godsdamned business, he was there to play a guitar to drunk people and grope boobs. He glanced over the trio with a disinterested look with lidded eyes, the cigarette smoldering between his lips hung limp. He gave a quick shrug, and made his way up to the band stage, opposite of the 'main one', and began to set up shop. Setting his case down, the argument continued. He opened the case, revealing a lovely cherry wood acoustic guitar, that he pulled out and sets into the nearby stand. The arguing got louder, and Alfred's attention now turned to the fact he did not have a stool to play with. He itched the top of his skull with his left hand, his right hand tending to the cig between his lips. He looked left and right for it, before he found one propped against the far side of the wall. Lazily heading for it as the voices rose, threateningly, and without reason to speak up about it or tell them to nicely 'shut the fuck up', he drags the stool, lazily, across the polished wooden floor:

SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE---

The shrill sound of the rusty metal four legged stool was louder than the arguing, and though he wasn't sure if it was going to quiet the room or not, continued to drag the chair over to his guitar till he was there. Once there, he sat upon it, not looking to the trio who had been arguing, the stool giving one last:

-eak~! -once he shifted his weight upon it. Ashes falling from the cig onto the stage and his right arm, he brushed the flecks away and yanked up the guitar, closed his eyes... and began to tune it. Adjusting the six strings, he wanted a particular sound for tonight's performance... he began to tune the background noise out, and listen to the simple chords he played, his well articulated fingers dancing across the six lines of wire.
Alfred Wilnas
Alfred Wilnas
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Archie Mcgraw Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:37 am

Throughout the exchange Arcanda's body could be seen varying in tension and then relaxing. Deep tremors of all his muscles and a wide eyed stare relaxing with a deep relaxing inhale and exhale. However, as the chair started to screech across the floor Arcanda's shoulders were visibly knotted and shaking as his back hunched over and a grimace shaped on his face. The creases of his forehead became deep and his eyebrows furrowed. When the screeching stopped he took in a deep breath and coolly commented, "Rax, there is no deal or contract that will hold me to having to beg for scraps from people who choose the sidelines over direct engagement. Ms. Kagemui, I appreciate your comments and I will regard them as noted. However..." Arcanda looked between all of the workers before slowly turning to the annoying guitar man who recently entered the room, "You sir are choosing the wrong conversation to interrupt for a two-bit sideshow act." As Arcanda finished his sentence he flicked ashes from his cigar directly towards (if not onto) the guitar.
Archie Mcgraw
Archie Mcgraw
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next