Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wrong Ingot Bar

+6
Marika Kamimura
Bea Hunnie
Ushiko Togo
BastionCon
Rosaria Thach
Jack Morris
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Wrong Ingot Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wrong Ingot Bar

Post  Marika Kamimura Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:44 am

"NNggyah...ngggyah...! Bastard, I... won't let you... beat me like this...!" Marika's raspy, angry voice could be heard through the thick, ribbed scales and plating of Cell's tail as the flaming redhead continued to kick and squirm her curvaceous body! "Nnngn....gaaaah!!" cried Marika, who, in spite of Cell's thick tail, was still heard by the others as well! The sound was of sharp pain as her body was manipulated upwards, her hands slipping from the saliva which seemed to douse her flaming hands instantly, and the slimy substance became a lubricant so when the thicc woman's body was propelled into a vertical position the tail's opening slid swiftly over Marika's impressive rack!

Marika's knees wer bent, her ankles hanging at either side of the prehensile tail, her tan colored skirt flopping down over the lips of the 'mouth' revealing the red, satin thong she wore underneath!

"Oooh, packing some junk in the trunk too. You're the total package."

She heard the creature speak, and felt crimson flowing into her cheeks! She squirmed her jiggly butt side to side as she kicked awkwardly in this upside down, ass over teakettle position! "...Perverted bastard!!" Screamed the beauty half devoured within! Her fists tightly clenched at her sides as she felt the cool air brace against her bare ass cheeks and thighs! Her long legs at this point could reach the ceiling, where her high heels tapped against as she hung there in the undulating, fleshy and moist darkness of his tail's interior! "Shiiiiiit...!!" Screamed the woman within, her huge breasts bulging out parts of his tail's scales, as did her head! So taut was his tail, you could make out her nipples hardening against his squishy, moist flesh and just make out her irritated expression where her face pressed against the smoother part of his scaly tail!
Marika Kamimura
Marika Kamimura
Private First Class
Private First Class

Ushiko Togo, Nessyna Kuromaru and Adam Genova & Cohorts like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushiko Togo Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:49 am

Ushi winced, being carried around by the insane insectoid, mechanoid? She wasn't certain! But it was hard to think with him molesting her sensitive body! "Nng...haaah~!" She gasped, saliva spreading between her plush lips as she felt one of his hands sliding up and under the school girl top, addressing her breasts underneath directly! No...not there!! Oh! Her eyes went from being shut tight to opening widely as her ass continued to ride up against the creature's crotch! She tried to kick his toes with her feet, stomp on them, but the taller figure managed to lift her just out of range! Not like it would have done her any good anyway...! "Wh-what the hell are you?!" She gasped through erotic moans of half pleasure, unable to keep herself from moaning due to the sensitive nature of her curvaceous and plush body!
Ushiko Togo
Ushiko Togo
Private
Private

Marika Kamimura, Nessyna Kuromaru and Adam Genova & Cohorts like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessyna Kuromaru Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:56 am

PLINK!

Like that, the poisoned flechette round simply pinged off the creature's neck! At first, Nessyna thought she had simply missed, but she saw the stainless casing spin through the air as it bounced off his scaly hide before falling into the darkness of the room! She noted people were sitting in booths yet, save a handful of people, and was wondering what was wrong with the lot, but couldn't dwell on such things as she had to load another round and try again! "No way, that's not possible! This thing should be able to pierce a rock golem!" She gasped in shock, and played with the bolt action, ejecting the empty casing before loading another in its place! She now wondered if this was a fluke or if she was simply out of her league as she raised the rifle again, this time aiming for the base of its tail along its back as it jumped up onto the bar!

Another pull of the trigger, the silent round fired!
Nessyna Kuromaru
Nessyna Kuromaru
Recruit
Recruit

Marika Kamimura and Ushiko Togo like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam Genova & Cohorts Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:03 am

Cell was entirely focused on his current meal and hostage, completely ignoring Nessy as she fired rounds of tranquilizers at him. He didn't even feel them bounce off his chitinous wings, back turned all the while. "So much happening all at once! Ladies, one at a time. You'll both be a part of me soon enough." Cell dropped his voice to a violent rasp for the last part of his statement, eyes narrowing to the sight of Marika screaming within his tail.

"And what am I, you ask? I'm the last thing you'll experience in this lifetime." He whispered evilly into Ushi's ear before forcing her head to the side and licking her neck. He squeezed her breasts even harder then and redoubled his absorption of Marika, forcing his tail over her wide hips and pulling in the beautiful redhead even more. Eventually only her shoes still remained exposed to the air, kicking feebly in protest as Cell predicted the fear would overwhelm her soon.

The Wrong Ingot Bar - Page 2 Aleema_absorb___part_3_by_godvore_dah24za-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTUzMiIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFlZDk4NzIyLWM4NTYtNGJmMC04NTg4LTA2Y2JmYzllOWU0N1wvZGFoMjR6YS1jMjJiODMzZi0xODNkLTQwMjMtODQ2Yy01YjRjODc4Y2IzMmQuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

At that moment Cell heard the sound of a projectile flying toward him and easily hopped to the side, spinning his entire body so he turned to face Nessy with her rifle at the ready. Slitted eyes looked the woman over before he declared, "I'ma eat you too!" By that point, Marika's screams were becoming more panicked as she was moments away from becoming one with him...

Adam Genova & Cohorts
Private First Class
Private First Class

Marika Kamimura, Ushiko Togo and Nessyna Kuromaru like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Marika Kamimura Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:20 am

Adam Genova & Cohorts wrote:Cell was entirely focused on his current meal and hostage, completely ignoring Nessy as she fired rounds of tranquilizers at him. He didn't even feel them bounce off his chitinous wings, back turned all the while. "So much happening all at once! Ladies, one at a time. You'll both be a part of me soon enough." Cell dropped his voice to a violent rasp for the last part of his statement, eyes narrowing to the sight of Marika screaming within his tail.

"And what am I, you ask? I'm the last thing you'll experience in this lifetime." He whispered evilly into Ushi's ear before forcing her head to the side and licking her neck. He squeezed her breasts even harder then and redoubled his absorption of Marika, forcing his tail over her wide hips and pulling in the beautiful redhead even  more. Eventually only her shoes still remained exposed to the air, kicking feebly in protest as Cell predicted the fear would overwhelm her soon.

The Wrong Ingot Bar - Page 2 Aleema_absorb___part_3_by_godvore_dah24za-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTUzMiIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFlZDk4NzIyLWM4NTYtNGJmMC04NTg4LTA2Y2JmYzllOWU0N1wvZGFoMjR6YS1jMjJiODMzZi0xODNkLTQwMjMtODQ2Yy01YjRjODc4Y2IzMmQuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

At that moment Cell heard the sound of a projectile flying toward him and easily hopped to the side, spinning his entire body so he turned to face Nessy with her rifle at the ready. Slitted eyes looked the woman over before he declared, "I'ma eat you too!" By that point, Marika's screams were becoming more panicked as she was moments away from becoming one with him...

"Nnnng!! Fuuuuuck....me...!!" Marika spat in frustration, feeling her hips overtaken by the slimy bell shaped probe which drew in her legs in a sucking motion, skirt flaps sliding up against her lower abdomen so that everyone got to see Marika's lovely wide hips, waist, ass, thighs and crotch as she was suckled deeper into the void! Her red, satin thong shimmered with wetness from his saliva if not something else, before he drew in her wide hips and succulent thighs! Her long, shapely legs were forced together as the tail's mouth crawled over them, gobbling up the screaming redhead- no, now she was just a pair of brown leather boots with white fur trim dangling outside the tight needle of his tail's tip!

"Fucking monster...! Lemme out!! Lemme out!!" Screamed Marika, even as her body was being sent into the thicker parts of his tail! "Gahh...! Oh shit, its so hot...! So fucking slimy...! Wh-what the hell is that?! No! Stop!! FUCK! LEMME OUT!!!" Marika's screams became more panicked as her feet began to cross, slipping in and out of Cell's 'mouth' so to speak, in rapid and repetitive succession! Soon her feet vanished entirely and the large bulging mass was being swiftly forced along his long length! "Nnnng!! I'm not dying like this!! Not gonna die!! I'll get you you bastard, I'll fucking get-" Marika's voice dipped, no, simply cut off as the mass pressed up against his back and the bulging form which was once Marika eased into Cell's chest. His belly bulged out greatly, brushing forcibly against Ushiko's back and neck before quickly retracting with a low, rumbling gurgle...!

Nothing. No more words, no more sounds of struggle from Marika. Just. Dead. Silence....

.....Gurgle~
Marika Kamimura
Marika Kamimura
Private First Class
Private First Class

Ushiko Togo, Nessyna Kuromaru and Adam Genova & Cohorts like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushiko Togo Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:31 am

Adam Genova & Cohorts wrote:Cell was entirely focused on his current meal and hostage, completely ignoring Nessy as she fired rounds of tranquilizers at him. He didn't even feel them bounce off his chitinous wings, back turned all the while. "So much happening all at once! Ladies, one at a time. You'll both be a part of me soon enough." Cell dropped his voice to a violent rasp for the last part of his statement, eyes narrowing to the sight of Marika screaming within his tail.

"And what am I, you ask? I'm the last thing you'll experience in this lifetime." He whispered evilly into Ushi's ear before forcing her head to the side and licking her neck. He squeezed her breasts even harder then and redoubled his absorption of Marika, forcing his tail over her wide hips and pulling in the beautiful redhead even more. Eventually only her shoes still remained exposed to the air, kicking feebly in protest as Cell predicted the fear would overwhelm her soon.

Ushiko's nipples grew hard with his constant groping, her body twisting and fiercely trying to wriggle free of the sexually charged, hungry monster assaulting them! His words to her sent a chill down the otherwise placid woman's spine, making her face look dark with horror that only seemed to increase with what happened next...!

Marika Kamimura wrote:
"Nnnng!! Fuuuuuck....me...!!" Marika spat in frustration, feeling her hips overtaken by the slimy bell shaped probe which drew in her legs in a sucking motion, skirt flaps sliding up against her lower abdomen so that everyone got to see Marika's lovely wide hips, waist, ass, thighs and crotch as she was suckled deeper into the void! Her red, satin thong shimmered with wetness from his saliva if not something else, before he drew in her wide hips and succulent thighs! Her long, shapely legs were forced together as the tail's mouth crawled over them, gobbling up the screaming redhead- no, now she was just a pair of brown leather boots with white fur trim dangling outside the tight needle of his tail's tip!

"Fucking monster...! Lemme out!! Lemme out!!" Screamed Marika, even as her body was being sent into the thicker parts of his tail! "Gahh...! Oh shit, its so hot...! So fucking slimy...! Wh-what the hell is that?! No! Stop!! FUCK! LEMME OUT!!!" Marika's screams became more panicked as her feet began to cross, slipping in and out of Cell's 'mouth' so to speak, in rapid and repetitive succession! Soon her feet vanished entirely and the large bulging mass was being swiftly forced along his long length! "Nnnng!! I'm not dying like this!! Not gonna die!! I'll get you you bastard, I'll fucking get-" Marika's voice dipped, no, simply cut off as the mass pressed up against his back and the bulging form which was once Marika eased into Cell's chest. His belly bulged out greatly, brushing forcibly against Ushiko's back and neck before quickly retracting with a low, rumbling gurgle...!

Nothing. No more words, no more sounds of struggle from Marika. Just. Dead. Silence....

.....Gurgle~

Ushiko's wide, yellow eyes contracted, going small as pin pricks as they wavered, her eyes flashing to the busty short woman outside to the side of cell's body where Marika had been in his tail moments before! She felt the stomach bloating against her back and neck, heard a gurgling after Marika went suddenly silent! Then felt her body slam back into the firmness of Cell's chest! She blinked, feeling around for the woman with her body, feeling his pelvis grinding against her plump ass, but that was it...! "Mari...? Marika?! Marika! Talk to me!" She spat out, but only heard silence...! Oh Gods...what... what is this beast?! The agent mentally screamed.
Ushiko Togo
Ushiko Togo
Private
Private

Nessyna Kuromaru and Adam Genova & Cohorts like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessyna Kuromaru Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:40 am

Watching her follow up shots bounce off his hardened body, Nessyna shook in place, lowering her weapon as she watched the creature turn to her and state its intentions with her! Eat me?! She thought, before watching and hearing the redhead he was absorbing swiftly travel up his tail and away into his lower back/abdomen. She saw his stomach bulge out wide with the shape of the woman's shapely, well endowed and tall 5'10 form curled into a lumpy ball before like elastic, the belly slapped backwards...inwards, with a loud gurgle motion! She wasn't sure what she saw was a woman being swallowed and instantly digested or what...but if that was what he meant by 'eating' her?

"Fuck this, I'm out!" She spat! She wasn't one to run usually, but she knew she was outmatched!

The Wrong Ingot Bar - Page 2 Running

I've gotta contact HQ! Gotta get Commander Kana Taijiya to this-!

The Wrong Ingot Bar - Page 2 77035779_p0

-she, she'll know what to do! She's busy in Rolan right now with the others, but this...this thing's a Class S rank threat if I ever seen one!! I, I need to warn everyone!! SHIT! Mentally screamed the scrambling huntress! Unaware that Commander Kana was nothing but bones in a snake-like demon several continents away!
Nessyna Kuromaru
Nessyna Kuromaru
Recruit
Recruit

Adam Genova & Cohorts likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam Genova & Cohorts Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:46 am

Marika Kamimura wrote:

"And what am I, you ask? I'm the last thing you'll experience in this lifetime." He whispered evilly into Ushi's ear before forcing her head to the side and licking her neck. He squeezed her breasts even harder then and redoubled his absorption of Marika, forcing his tail over her wide hips and pulling in the beautiful redhead even  more. Eventually only her shoes still remained exposed to the air, kicking feebly in protest as Cell predicted the fear would overwhelm her soon.

.....Gurgle~

"UUURRRRPPPPPP!" Cell let out an immense belch that caused him to lick his lips while Ushi just gave him a wide eyes side stare. "Mmmm, delicious! Tastes like strawberries and a hint of banana. She was far more sweet than spicy. The taste always tells me their true character in the end." Cell cackled with a menacing laugh.

He could feel Marika's essence mixing with his own, empowering him further. If he closed his eyes and focused, he could even see the mental image of her naked and bodacious body floating in a metaphorical stomach, belonging to him forevermore. All that he absorbed whole could be seen this way if he took the time to focus, but Marika was definitely one of his favorite meals by far to this point.

"And to answer the question they all wonder in the end, my dear, I am the new terror that stalks Galiavan. Eventually all will know and fear me. The ground I walk will be worshipped lest the non-believers suffer a swift death. But for you personally....I'm the grim reaper." Cell hissed in such a low voice that even Ushi would have difficulty understanding him, but his intent was exceedingly clear.

His tail then opened again to ensnare Ushi's gorgeous face, letting it clamp down on her and lift her voluptuous body high into the air. Cell took great delight in her panicked screams but let her keep her dignity. He could just as easily strip her completely naked, but the way her clothes clung to her body presented a most pleasing visage for the bio-android. He even spanked her ass before turning to see the third woman had hightailed it out of the bar. "She won't get far. And the chase always makes the ensuing meal all the more delectable....."

Adam Genova & Cohorts
Private First Class
Private First Class

Marika Kamimura, Ushiko Togo and Nessyna Kuromaru like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Bea Hunnie Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:51 am

Bea was distracted by the big titties, a fan of the plush objects which she wished she had herself, so when the insect/reptoid/mechanoid thing entered the bar and blasted everyone to shit, she had been unaware of everything till it happened. The purple haired vampire looking girl was slammed into Jack, while she hit the bar with a hard roll into her spine! She was down for much of the confrontation as she listened to Marika being devoured before she was no more...!

Bea winced, the bear-kin girl holding her chest tightly as she watched with horror as the creature atop the bar seemingly digest Marika before their eyes! "W-what the hell is this shit?! Crap!" She realized she was just as close to the beast as Ushiko was! She backpedaled, her foot tapping on Ushiko's fallen pistol, and quickly snatched the thing and held it out before her! "S-shit, man, not the busty beauties dude!!" She spat, her hand wavering as the monster belched and declared Marika's taste...!

Bea felt terror freeze her there, she couldn't move! Frozen by absolute fear and shock, her hands lowered and she fell to her knees... only able to look on and watch with wide eyed terror as he took Ushiko to be his next, busty meal!!
Bea Hunnie
Bea Hunnie
Recruit
Recruit

Ushiko Togo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushiko Togo Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:05 am

Adam Genova & Cohorts wrote:
Marika Kamimura wrote:

.....Gurgle~

"UUURRRRPPPPPP!" Cell let out an immense belch that caused him to lick his lips while Ushi just gave him a wide eyes side stare. "Mmmm, delicious! Tastes like strawberries and a hint of banana. She was far more sweet than spicy. The taste always tells me their true character in the end." Cell cackled with a menacing laugh.

He could feel Marika's essence mixing with his own, empowering him further. If he closed his eyes and focused, he could even see the mental image of her naked and bodacious body floating in a metaphorical stomach, belonging to him forevermore. All that he absorbed whole could be seen this way if he took the time to focus, but Marika was definitely one of his favorite meals by far to this point.

"And to answer the question they all wonder in the end, my dear, I am the new terror that stalks Galiavan. Eventually all will know and fear me. The ground I walk will be worshipped lest the non-believers suffer a swift death. But for you personally....I'm the grim reaper." Cell hissed in such a low voice that even Ushi would have difficulty understanding him, but his intent was exceedingly clear.

His tail then opened again to ensnare Ushi's gorgeous face, letting it clamp down on her and lift her voluptuous body high into the air. Cell took great delight in her panicked screams but let her keep her dignity. He could just as easily strip her completely naked, but the way her clothes clung to her body presented a most pleasing visage for the bio-android. He even spanked her ass before turning to see the third woman had hightailed it out of the bar. "She won't get far. And the chase always makes the ensuing meal all the more delectable....."

(OOC: DAMN that was Hurrrrr <3)

Ushiko winced, the feeling of his tongue against his neck still not registering, not till he spoke of Marika's flavor... he had eaten her. Absorbed her. The threat to be her grim reaper settled in. How could she be this afraid? She was created not to be... yet, the primordial feeling of 'fear' seeped into her very soul like an undying river during a storm! Her eyes went dim and small as her lips went agape. She saw the slimy opening, bridges of slime falling over her pretty face as her glowing blue streaks lost their vibrancy! "NOOO!-"

*GLOMPH!*

Unlike the loud mouthed Marika, Ushiko's voice was muffled completely to unintelligible moans and protests as the tail consumed her head and shoulders while still in Cell's grasp! She could feel his hands moving across her curvy body, her soft, plump breasts bobbing under his filthy and rough touch! The bra she had on underneath worn out fell from under her shirt, showing her nipples through the fabric as she convulsed in his tail's mouth! She gripped the sides of her captor's tail as it lifted her off with as much ease as it had Marika! Her sexy legs scissoring beneath her, skirt flapping and showing off her panties as she struggled fiercely in his grasp! She let out a sharp moan of... pleasure? From being slapped on the ass, her thighs dripping with fluid which ran down her legs, which could only be his tail's saliva or her sexual fluids! It was wrong, but something intense and sexual about the way Cell was devouring her turned the double agent on! Her hair glowed again with bright blue vibrancy, illuminating her body within his scales for all to see! Her breasts bobbing against the lips of his tail mouth, flopping and making plopping noises as she kicked for dear life!
Ushiko Togo
Ushiko Togo
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Shirayuki Strangesky Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:13 am

Marika Kamimura wrote:"Don't be such a coward, Morris! I've seen you and the Commander's kid kick ass before! Besides, if it means ending the slugs lives doesn't that mean an end of your problems?" She offered, shaking her head side to side. It was then, an ominous chill fell upon the bar patrons with the wrinkling of the bell just barely being process from behind...

Adam Genova & Cohorts wrote:The bar's patrons instantly fell quiet as a seven foot, four inches tall figure strolled in. Cell's particular visage was quite striking compared to everyone else with his beak, pointed head crest, wings, and flicking tail. His body creaked with each step as his three toed feet clacked clacked against the wooden floor. An unfortunate result of his biomechanical nature but he wasn't going for stealth at the moment anyway.

No, Cell was there in search of prey and a feisty redhead in particular. He has seen Marika earlier in the day and was utterly determined to make her a part of him. His slitted eyes also scanned the other patrons and immediately caught sight of the voluptuous beauty of Ushiko Togo. He would simply have to make a meal out of her too. To be honest, the entire bar was as good as dead. He just decided to make it official.

So in all of his arrogance and insanity, Cell casually strolled up to Marika so that he cast a shadow on her from behind to ask, "So tell me, would you say you taste more like cherries or strawberries?" Cell's eyes narrowed while he kept his tail parked at waist height, ready to strike at any given moment.

The Wrong Ingot Bar - Page 2 Dragon-Ball-Z-Imperfect-Cell-3

"Huh?" questioned Mari, who turned around, breasts bouncing from her swift movements as she turned and then proceeded to look slightly upward into the eyes of the odd creature that now stood before her!

The Wrong Ingot Bar - Page 2 Marika_Kamimura_casual_1

The woman's dress was quite scandalous- a pleated khaki miniskirt, a red pleather jacket overtop a zebra print backless vest which showed off her well endowed bosom and cleavage! Side boob, innerside boob, the black lace triangle top she wore under the vest! She also had skin tight black spandex thigh high leggings and brown leather heeled boots with fur trim. She was just as 'hot' in appearance as she was in personality, the woman taking a half step back with balled up fists, her purple eyes lit with a bright flame! "What you say to me, freak?!" She spat, and began yanking her sidearm from her purse once again, her eyes just noticing the flickering tail just as she was about to yank her handgun out!

Marika's bouncing bust caused Cell's eyes to drop straight down and even made him forget what he was talking about. "Oh screw this, I'ma eat you, bitch!" The tip of Cell's tail expanded wide enough to engulf a humanoid figure and promptly forced it upon Marika's pretty face before snapping shut at her shoulders.

The Wrong Ingot Bar - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_psngr7hcI71r15usg_1280

He began to hoist the beautiful redhead into the air while his tail began to pump and swallow her, undulating up and down rapidly while her limbs flailed wildly. "Haaaaaaaaaa!" Cell then emitted a blast of ki in all directions to blow away any interlopers while also lunging forward go grab hold of Ushiko. He caught the lovely woman in his grasp with a tight bear hug from behind, fondling her breasts while he cackled in malevolent delight. "Yes, keep struggling! It only makes you taste sweeter!" He shouted in his low, raspy voice, licking his beak with each word.

Since the blast, Shirayuki had been spooned unintentionally by the red haired guy who was intimately pressing his ear against the floorboards. She winced, and quickly put up a barrier of ice after the creature known as 'Cell' began to rampage through the bar, with a snap of its tail containing Marika, easily shattered her barrier! Ice fell around the pair, as she looked on with horror as Cell devoured Marika with ease! Like, straight up, she was gone! "What the fuck?!" She gasped, backing into the red haired male, shivering- ironically considering she was part snow-woman! She never felt cold before, but this was a frozen fear...

The monster, now eating the other busty babe, Ushiko, was between them and Bea who looked like she was in just as much a state of terror as she was! "Oh man, this...this isn't good! We can't be here dude!!" She spat to the stranger behind her, back crawling into him, practically wearing him like a glove!
Shirayuki Strangesky
Shirayuki Strangesky
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Morris Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:45 am

Marika Kamimura wrote:"Don't be such a coward, Morris! I've seen you and the Commander's kid kick ass before! Besides, if it means ending the slugs lives doesn't that mean an end of your problems?" She offered, shaking her head side to side. It was then, an ominous chill fell upon the bar patrons with the wrinkling of the bell just barely being processed from behind...

Adam Genova & Cohorts wrote:The bar's patrons instantly fell quiet as a seven foot, four inches tall figure strolled in. Cell's particular visage was quite striking compared to everyone else with his beak, pointed head crest, wings, and flicking tail. His body creaked with each step as his three toed feet clacked clacked against the wooden floor. An unfortunate result of his biomechanical nature but he wasn't going for stealth at the moment anyway.

No, Cell was there in search of prey and a feisty redhead in particular. He has seen Marika earlier in the day and was utterly determined to make her a part of him. His slitted eyes also scanned the other patrons and immediately caught sight of the voluptuous beauty of Ushiko Togo. He would simply have to make a meal out of her too. To be honest, the entire bar was as good as dead. He just decided to make it official.

So in all of his arrogance and insanity, Cell casually strolled up to Marika so that he cast a shadow on her from behind to ask, "So tell me, would you say you taste more like cherries or strawberries?" Cell's eyes narrowed while he kept his tail parked at waist height, ready to strike at any given moment.

The Wrong Ingot Bar - Page 2 Dragon-Ball-Z-Imperfect-Cell-3

"Huh?" questioned Mari, who turned around, breasts bouncing from her swift movements as she turned and then proceeded to look slightly upward into the eyes of the odd creature that now stood before her!

The Wrong Ingot Bar - Page 2 Marika_Kamimura_casual_1

The woman's dress was quite scandalous- a pleated khaki miniskirt, a red pleather jacket overtop a zebra print backless vest which showed off her well endowed bosom and cleavage! Side boob, innerside boob, the black lace triangle top she wore under the vest! She also had skin tight black spandex thigh high leggings and brown leather heeled boots with fur trim. She was just as 'hot' in appearance as she was in personality, the woman taking a half step back with balled up fists, her purple eyes lit with a bright flame! "What you say to me, freak?!" She spat, and began yanking her sidearm from her purse once again, her eyes just noticing the flickering tail just as she was about to yank her handgun out!

"Being a coward is how I got this far in life! I only be a hero if there's something in it for me, and unless I'm getting frisky with all of you and swimming in my own gods damned swimming pool at home chock full of gilex, I ain't doing shite! And no weapon from the Gods or deepest fucking Devils can murder those slugs!" Morris spat, before... everything got very weird very quick.

You see, Jack was no stranger to seeing such things. Hell, he and Tsubo were involved with much of the world's weirdness, even have a web show which they didn't even start that covered much of that. They seen things, been in places they didn't want to remember. So seeing the nearly 7 foot tall cockroach with a bendystraw tail appear suddenly from behind Marika? His weird senses tingled. The half human, half imp blinked as he saw a flash of light force everyone back, but he was fine for the most part. He grabbed the pretty blue haired woman who was thrown into him, spooning her as they rolled into the wall. He watched, unaffected as Marika was caught by the tail, screaming and fighting up to the very last moment. Watched as she vanished inside the creature's 'belly' so to speak. Jack Morris, real name: Lord Henrik Jonathan Morris von Sturm LXVI (the 66th), the 66th reincarnation of the Half-Mad Feniran bloodmage cultist Sir Henrik von Sturm the Great and self-proclaimed ruler of Sturmland, wherever the fuck that was, a man who split a country in half for a fucking view. An ambitious bastard who even Scar'd of Scardia had been weary of, due to his chaotic nature. Jack? Who shared this man's blood mixed with the blood of ancestral mother, queen of the Imps of Sturmland, who was still alive to this day and would one day have to fuck in order to produce Henrik von Sturm LXVII, like his father, Henrik von Sturm LXV had to do for himself? Waiting... for the right half mortal form to be able to revive the ancient chaotic red mage back to life. Jack Morris, a pariah by his eldest sister given this sick history. Jack Morris... the chosen one.

...simply watched as Ushiko began kicking her long, shapely legs, flashing her panties at him again. He blinked, and crawled over to beneath the creature's feet. He was all too focused eating the lovely women, so his deft hands were easily able to grip the fallen wallet she had taken from him before scurrying back to the yukionna's side! "Phew, thought I'd lost this for good." he sighed, while Ushiko continued to squirm and scream, albeit muffled within the tail of the beast. "This guy's definitely not with the slugs, as far as I know, so we're still good! Save, well, Marika and Ushiko... Frey'd guide their souls and all that and somesuch-" he says waving his hands before he began tearing into the floor boards. Jack Morris may be the destined, chosen heir for the Sturm family, but he... did not know too much about his own magical abilities either. Sure, he could defend himself well, but for the love of all things holy or not, how was he supposed to compete with a 7 foot creature who ate people via enema?!

"This smells weird, and not in the good way... oh no, we, mainly me, are getting out of here! I sense Tsubo down below me, and I'm going to get the FUCKIN' HELL, OUTTA HERE!" he spat, ripping up the floor boards. "If you ain't comin', start runnin! I ain't turning back! As I said, being a cowards what kept me alive this long!!" Jack spat as he continued to pull up boards before breaking into the basement-

"-huh--_____AHHHHH FUCC-!" Jack's voice vanished as he fell, unknowingly, into an abyss beneath the pub!

The Wrong Ingot Bar - Page 2 D5b82e34211c23346fd25d44ed448bec--hole-in-one-post-apocalypse

The secret reason for the shops oddities, for it was another entrance into Anubia! On second thought... this might have not been a great idea, given who made up 100% of Black Anubis' forces... not that Jack knew this however, whilst falling to an apparent doom, along with any else too close to him as he tore the boards up and slightly weakened the structure beneath them all!

Even so, the pub would remain vigilantly standing, and Cell, Ushiko, Bea and any else were unlikely to fall into this deep pit...!

(ooc: been neglecting to do this post for a bit! Now kinda wish to stay and find out, but eh, feel free to follow if ya'll wish xD)

(to here)

Jack Morris
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam Genova & Cohorts Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:52 pm

Ushiko Togo wrote:
Marika Kamimura wrote:

.....Gurgle~

Ushiko winced, the feeling of his tongue against his neck still not registering, not till he spoke of Marika's flavor... he had eaten her. Absorbed her. The threat to be her grim reaper settled in. How could she be this afraid? She was created not to be... yet, the primordial feeling of 'fear' seeped into her very soul like an undying river during a storm! Her eyes went dim and small as her lips went agape. She saw the slimy opening, bridges of slime falling over her pretty face as her glowing blue streaks lost their vibrancy! "NOOO!-"

*GLOMPH!*

Unlike the loud mouthed Marika, Ushiko's voice was muffled completely to unintelligible moans and protests as the tail consumed her head and shoulders while still in Cell's grasp! She could feel his hands moving across her curvy body, her soft, plump breasts bobbing under his filthy and rough touch! The bra she had on underneath worn out fell from under her shirt, showing her nipples through the fabric as she convulsed in his tail's mouth! She gripped the sides of her captor's tail as it lifted her off with as much ease as it had Marika! Her sexy legs scissoring beneath her, skirt flapping and showing off her panties as she struggled fiercely in his grasp! She let out a sharp moan of... pleasure? From being slapped on the ass, her thighs dripping with fluid which ran down her legs, which could only be his tail's saliva or her sexual fluids! It was wrong, but something intense and sexual about the way Cell was devouring her turned the double agent on! Her hair glowed again with bright blue vibrancy, illuminating her body within his scales for all to see! Her breasts bobbing against the lips of his tail mouth, flopping and making plopping noises as she kicked for dear life!

"Mmmm, enjoying this are you? You're the first person to become so wet while being absorbed." Cell brushed Ushi's thick left thigh with his right pointer finger, running it along the length of her leg. He flicked out his tongue and acted as if he were going to lick her privates only jerk his head back at the last moment. "Now now, that's too lewd for a public place." He hissed for those in the bar still watching to hear. Cell's attention was still too hyper fixated on Ushi to notice the other 'people' still seated.

He stretched the lips of his tail plunger to swallow his meal's breasts next, taking pure delight in how they felt against his tail's internals. "Mmmmm exquisite! They really raise them plump on Galiavan!" Cell became lost in fantasy as he threw his arms up and began to twirl in place, spinning Ushi along with his tail. He danced to the silent symphony of screams that would follow in his wake while humming from the depths of his throat. "Duh dah duh dah! Dah dah duh!" Cell's insanity was on full display while he continued to absorb the poor girl, compressed so tightly inside his tail every curvature of her body was on full display. Now it was only a matter of completing his meal to procure more delicious morsels.

Adam Genova & Cohorts
Private First Class
Private First Class

Ushiko Togo and Kiriko Kamimura like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushiko Togo Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:50 am

Ushiko Togo wrote:
Marika Kamimura wrote:

.....Gurgle~

*GLOMPH!*

"Mmmm, enjoying this are you? You're the first person to become so wet while being absorbed." Cell brushed Ushi's thick left thigh with his right pointer finger, running it along the length of her leg. He flicked out his tongue and acted as if he were going to lick her privates only jerk his head back at the last moment. "Now now, that's too lewd for a public place." He hissed for those in the bar still watching to hear. Cell's attention was still too hyper fixated on Ushi to notice the other 'people' still seated.

He stretched the lips of his tail plunger to swallow his meal's breasts next, taking pure delight in how they felt against his tail's internals. "Mmmmm exquisite! They really raise them plump on Galiavan!" Cell became lost in fantasy as he threw his arms up and began to twirl in place, spinning Ushi along with his tail. He danced to the silent symphony of screams that would follow in his wake while humming from the depths of his throat. "Duh dah duh dah! Dah dah duh!" Cell's insanity was on full display while he continued to absorb the poor girl, compressed so tightly inside his tail every curvature of her body was on full display. Now it was only a matter of completing his meal to procure more delicious morsels.

"Hrrmmmphhh...!!!!" was the most you could hear of protest from the woman trapped inside Cell's tail! With his tail's plunger sliding over her ample bosom, it was clear to everyone that the poor woman stood as good a chance of escaping the freaky monster as Marika had! Ushi's skirt flapped, showing off her panties again as the plunger's mouth gripped hold of her snug attire and ended up sucking some of it into the chamber of the tail! This resulted in the hem being shorter than it was, and with every swing of his tail or kick of her legs, she was showing off her white lace undies to anything or anyone!

It was dizzying inside the tail, feeling her body being swung about without any idea where she was being twirled! She could hear the loathsome psychopath teasing her, 'humming' as he spun her around with glee! "Hrrmmmphhh...!!!!" Ushiko protested in vain! She winced, feeling the ribbed interior of the tail rubbing against her curvaceous body so tight, like Marika before her, those outside could see her nipples and facial expressions through the tail's softer scaly bits! And with the fact her eyes and hair glowed bright in the dark, one could easily see Ushi's silhouette inside the fleshy tube of Cell's tail as he continued to absorb her!
Ushiko Togo
Ushiko Togo
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam Genova & Cohorts Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:17 am

Cell eventually stopped his dance and reveled in his continuing absorption of Ushi right after Marika. "I have to say you two are the most tasty morsels I've had the pleasure of sampling yet." Cell whispered into his tail as he levitated inches above the ground and crossed his bug like legs before resting the voluptuous Ushi shaped bulge on his lap.

He allowed her to linger in the same position for several seconds before ripping ripping away her dress from the bottom, tearing the entire thing off her curvy form with monstrous precision. He then burned the flimsy fabric clothing away with a flick of his finger, leaving only her white lace panty clad bottom half sticking out of his tail.

"Alas all good things must come to an end. Don't worry, you'll be a part of me and join all the others in the pursuit of perfection." Cell dropped his insane antics to whisper to Ushi that she would share in his glory despite her obvious opposition to the fact. He lifted her off his lap and drew her body in further, swallowing more and more of the beautiful young woman until she was trapped entirely within his tail. Soon she would join Marika and become one with the perfect lifeform....

Adam Genova & Cohorts
Private First Class
Private First Class

Ushiko Togo and Bea Hunnie like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Bea Hunnie Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:53 am

Bea couldn't grasp what was before her; she'd seen a lot of shit before but this... this was insane! What was this freaky guy with the vacuum tail? Where the hell did he come from?! The bear-kin girl couldn't do much but be frozen in terror. She was on her folded knees, watching the woman before her become another busty meal for the insane creature! She watched as he played with her, ripping away parts of her clothing, showing off her panties and being lewd as well as voracious at the same time! He was merciless to her, and ignored her cries for freedom, and Bea, not being the 'hero type' simply sat there like a bump on a log, the gun from the glowing woman in her shaking hands; it could have been a baby's rattle to her, it just seemed useless now and she couldn't help but not move nor look away!
Bea Hunnie
Bea Hunnie
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushiko Togo Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:18 am

Adam Genova & Cohorts wrote:Cell eventually stopped his dance and reveled in his continuing absorption of Ushi right after Marika. "I have to say you two are the most tasty morsels I've had the pleasure of sampling yet." Cell whispered into his tail as he levitated inches above the ground and crossed his bug like legs before resting the voluptuous Ushi shaped bulge on his lap.

He allowed her to linger in the same position for several seconds before ripping ripping away her dress from the bottom, tearing the entire thing off her curvy form with monstrous precision. He then burned the flimsy fabric clothing away with a flick of his finger, leaving only her white lace panty clad bottom half sticking out of his tail.

"Alas all good things must come to an end. Don't worry, you'll be a part of me and join all the others in the pursuit of perfection." Cell dropped his insane antics to whisper to Ushi that she would share in his glory despite her obvious opposition to the fact. He lifted her off his lap and drew her body in further, swallowing more and more of the beautiful young woman until she was trapped entirely within his tail. Soon she would join Marika and become one with the perfect lifeform....

"MMmmmmppph!!!" Ushiko's muffled screams persisted! The gentle blue glow emanating from his tail as she squirmed, feeling him rip away her skirt before promptly slapping her down in his lap!

The Wrong Ingot Bar - Page 2 9d2e6f98a9b0a1e68a97598d06cc7b89

Ushi's exposed lower body was stripped down to her lingerie now, her curvy rump for all to see! She could hardly struggle with her legs, her body pinned down the way it was, but her hips bucked and gyrated side to side; her long legs, forced to hook around Cell's hips as he began tugging her upwards! "MMpph!!!MMpph!!MMpph!!!" Her moaning within sounded more erotic, which was simply a 'force of habit' as Cell continued to suckle her curvy body upwards, the plunger which wrapped around her waist continued to undulate up and down her toned abdomen! Slimy trails of what could only be saliva dripped down her curves; her ass jiggling with every 'plunge' he made!

"MMmmmmppph!!!"

The Wrong Ingot Bar - Page 2 Ee3b27cd398f21b604af3c2ad71bda41

Screamed the unique, artificial being within the advanced, artificial being! Ushiko's bulging tits rubbed up and down the interior of the tail's tunnel of undulating flesh as the plunger 'plunged' down upon her hips, her crotch hugging Cell's tightly as her legs held onto his hips for as long as she could! Her mary janes slipped off her nylon clad feet, the thigh high leggings hissing against his lizard/bug like exterior, however, with the 'Ultimate Being' now growing hungry, he put more energy into his devouring technique, forcing Ushiko's grip to ebb! She tried her best, but alas, his succ was simply too great...!

-ULP!

The powerful suction of the tail plunger peeled Ushiko's now frantically fluttering, long and sexy legs from his hips from a simple spasm! "MMmmmmppppppppppppppppppppppppph!!!" Her shrieks heightened, her body swinging like a pendulum as she kicked! However, no longer anchored down and drifting too high off the floor now, Ushi was a goner...

-ULP!
-ULP!
-ULP!

Ushi's luscious thighs were snapped up by the greedy plunger mouth, which soon swallowed up her kicking knees-

-ULP!

-and with that final swallow, his tail slurped up her pedaling calves and feet!

"MMm...mmmpp....hmph...."

The shapely, feminine bulge of Ushiko Togo slowly traveled the length of Cell's tail. Unlike Marika, her voice did not carry nor could it be heard as she became too faint to be heard. Even the blue glow from her hair seemed to become fainter the further she traveled through Cell's greedy tail! As her curvaceous form positioned itself to the creature's lower back, her body vanished inside him! Like Marika before him, his stomach bulged out, her arms clearly pushing out scaly abdominal muscles, her voluptuous body pushing through from his tail into what could only be described as the creature's stomach. After the rest of her body was gulped into his 'stomach', his bulged out abdomen bounced heartily with her hefty weight! A faint blue glow persisted under the smoother, thinner layers of his flesh before like Marika, the lumpy 'paunch' began to retract!
Ushiko Togo
Ushiko Togo
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Bea Hunnie Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:25 am

Bea looked on with wide eyed horror! "Oh...fuck! He- he ate them both?!" She screamed, somewhat back to her senses as she hopped onto her feet in the crouched position:

The Wrong Ingot Bar - Page 2 Beehunter_arknights_drawn_by_ink__sample-973fe2e79f1ffba311391a53f20bd0c8

Her large, purple eye not obscured by her bangs fell to the hole behind the bloated creature, watching the red haired guy, her mind blanking on the fact she'd seen him before and actually knew him once upon a time! But he and the frosty woman plunging into the abyss behind Cell! However... unlike the lucky pair, Bea was between Cell and the outside where the other woman had ran off... and he blocked her quick exit to wherever they were headed! Leaving Bea alone...with this freak! "Oh shit!" She spat, launching herself up, turning tail herself while still holding Ushiko's gun in hand! I've gotta get out of here!
Bea Hunnie
Bea Hunnie
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam Genova & Cohorts Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:45 am

Bea Hunnie wrote:Bea looked on with wide eyed horror! "Oh...fuck! He- he ate them both?!" She screamed, somewhat back to her senses as she hopped onto her feet in the crouched position:

The Wrong Ingot Bar - Page 2 Beehunter_arknights_drawn_by_ink__sample-973fe2e79f1ffba311391a53f20bd0c8

Her large, purple eye not obscured by her bangs fell to the hole behind the bloated creature, watching the red haired guy, her mind blanking on the fact she'd seen him before and actually knew him once upon a time! But he and the frosty woman plunging into the abyss behind Cell! However... unlike the lucky pair, Bea was between Cell and the outside where the other woman had ran off... and he blocked her quick exit to wherever they were headed! Leaving Bea alone...with this freak! "Oh shit!" She spat, launching herself up, turning tail herself while still holding Ushiko's gun in hand! I've gotta get out of here!

"Oh man, I might need to walk those two off. I'm stuffed. URRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP." Cell stated before emitting a belch massive enough to shake his body. "Holy shit that was a good one. Gotta see if I can beat that record one day." The bug man then surveyed the damage of the bar and merely shrugged once he realized most of the 'patrons' were dummies simply planted there for some inane reason.

That was when he noticed the cute Bea cowering in terror. She shot up and sprinted out of the bar in a sheer panic. He debated going after her, but thought, "Nah, she can spread the word Cell is in town. Now as for that other full figured meal..." Cell closed his eyes and expanded his senses in search of Nessy. His recent absorption of Ushi had heightened his already powerful ki sensory abilities, allowing him to pinpoint her fleeing form a few blocks away. "Mmmmmm...hehehe. Let the chase begin." He cackled before vanishing in place, moving at speeds too fast for the average human eye to follow.

Adam Genova & Cohorts
Private First Class
Private First Class

Eva .J Springfield and Bea Hunnie like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Eva .J Springfield Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:53 am

Bea Hunnie wrote:Bea looked on with wide eyed horror! "Oh...fuck! He- he ate them both?!" She screamed, somewhat back to her senses as she hopped onto her feet in the crouched position:

"Oh man, I might need to walk those two off. I'm stuffed. URRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP." Cell stated before emitting a belch massive enough to shake his body. "Holy shit that was a good one. Gotta see if I can beat that record one day." The bug man then surveyed the damage of the bar and merely shrugged once he realized most of the 'patrons' were dummies simply planted there for some inane reason.

That was when he noticed the cute Bea cowering in terror. She shot up and sprinted out of the bar in a sheer panic. He debated going after her, but thought, "Nah, she can spread the word Cell is in town. Now as for that other full figured meal..." Cell closed his eyes and expanded his senses in search of Nessy. His recent absorption of Ushi had heightened his already powerful ki sensory abilities, allowing him to pinpoint her fleeing form a few blocks away. "Mmmmmm...hehehe. Let the chase begin." He cackled before vanishing in place, moving at speeds too fast for the average human eye to follow.

(operated from here)

...a small drone disguised as a dragonfly hovered some distance behind 'Cell' after he had finished his second meal. It kept a somewhat safe distance as it tailed him out of the pub and into the street, as he gave chase after 'Nessy'.
Eva .J Springfield
Eva .J Springfield
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessyna Kuromaru Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:25 am

The Wrong Ingot Bar - Page 2 Nessy_Maid_pilot_All

Nessyna ran for her life back towards her apartment where her partner, Beryl was stationed currently. "Waaaaaaahhhhh!! The demons have already penetrated the city....! They are SO much freakier up close!!" Screamed the terrified Demonhuntress, who banged onto the door of her apartment till the aforementioned Beryl answered:

The Wrong Ingot Bar - Page 2 Adopt_spy_suit_blue__closed__by_thaleroyjenkins_dfyrsdu-fullview_1

Beryl was much taller than Nessyna, with long blue hair and a tight blue Demon Hunting suit provided by the order they were a part of (linked here).

Beryl blinked at the frightened Nessyna and widened the door way. "What the hell's gotten into you, Ness?" Yawned the agent.

Ness quickly entered and slammed the door behind her before heading for the radio. "T-the demons, they've already penetrated Danton City, we-we need back up, this thing shrugged off my darts!" The frightened Ness spat. "Hello, patch me into HQ. Nessyna Kuromaru ID 0-6-6-4-3-1-Alpha-Cat-Imp-Omega, please, hurry!" She said in to the radio as Beryl looked at her in alarm.

"What do you mean?? Start talking!" Beryl shouted, whereas Nessy shivered in place.

"I told you, I encountered some sort of demon that ate two busty gals RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, digested them instantly!" She screamed back. "He used a tail, mouth, plunger thing- I don't know if its insect based, reptile, plant... fuck, it just eats people straight up!!" Ness replied.

"Shit..." Beryl sighed, and quickly went for her large automatic rifle in the cabinet. "Try to patch in HQ and report this finding, Ness, I'll get our gear prepped." Berly offered.
Nessyna Kuromaru
Nessyna Kuromaru
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam Genova & Cohorts Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:40 am

Nessyna Kuromaru wrote:The Wrong Ingot Bar - Page 2 Nessy_Maid_pilot_All

Nessyna ran for her life back towards her apartment where her partner, Beryl was stationed currently. "Waaaaaaahhhhh!! The demons have already penetrated the city....! They are SO much freakier up close!!" Screamed the terrified Demonhuntress, who banged onto the door of her apartment till the aforementioned Beryl answered:

The Wrong Ingot Bar - Page 2 Adopt_spy_suit_blue__closed__by_thaleroyjenkins_dfyrsdu-fullview_1

Beryl was much taller than Nessyna, with long blue hair and a tight blue Demon Hunting suit provided by the order they were a part of (linked here).

Beryl blinked at the frightened Nessyna and widened the door way. "What the hell's gotten into you, Ness?" Yawned the agent.

Ness quickly entered and slammed the door behind her before heading for the radio. "T-the demons, they've already penetrated Danton City, we-we need back up, this thing shrugged off my darts!" The frightened Ness spat. "Hello, patch me into HQ. Nessyna Kuromaru ID 0-6-6-4-3-1-Alpha-Cat-Imp-Omega, please, hurry!" She said in to the radio as Beryl looked at her in alarm.

"What do you mean?? Start talking!" Beryl shouted, whereas Nessy shivered in place.

"I told you, I encountered some sort of demon that ate two busty gals RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, digested them instantly!" She screamed back. "He used a tail, mouth, plunger thing- I don't know if its insect based, reptile, plant... fuck, it just eats people straight up!!" Ness replied.

"Shit..." Beryl sighed, and quickly went for her large automatic rifle in the cabinet. "Try to patch in HQ and report this finding, Ness, I'll get our gear prepped." Berly offered.

Cell followed Nessy from the rooftops, listening from afar with superior senses. He elected to hold off on ambushing them just yet to see if they might lure in more prey. But the further the conversation unfolded, the more he realized he faced the prospect of heavily armed demon hunters. Hmmmm, not the best prospect.

And so the bio-android burst through the window to Beryl's apartment, tail thrashing as he called out to both women, "Hello ladies, I hope I'm interrupting. Did somebody mention a meal of two?" Cell's voice rasped with a wicked chuckle that sent a chill down the spines of both women, tail whisking through the air as if waiting for them to make amove.

Adam Genova & Cohorts
Private First Class
Private First Class

Nessyna Kuromaru and Titania Redheart like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessyna Kuromaru Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:01 am

Cell followed Nessy from the rooftops, listening from afar with superior senses. He elected to hold off on ambushing them just yet to see if they might lure in more prey. But the further the conversation unfolded, the more he realized he faced the prospect of heavily armed demon hunters. Hmmmm, not the best prospect.

And so the bio-android burst through the window to Beryl's apartment, tail thrashing as he called out to both women, "Hello ladies, I hope I'm interrupting. Did somebody mention a meal of two?" Cell's voice rasped with a wicked chuckle that sent a chill down the spines of both women, tail whisking through the air as if waiting for them to make amove.

Nessy and Beryl looked up, screaming as the creature crashed through the window! Nessy back crawled away from the radio equipment, bumping into the weapon rack as Beryl dropped her smaller gun in favor of the largest one they had for the horde of beasts they originally came to slay:

The Wrong Ingot Bar - Page 2 Ddn8wax-35f357b6-11c2-4ba1-a6be-4285cf3bb01d.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2IwZWQ2ODVhLTY0YTEtNGY0Ni04ZGFjLTUxOWZmZDk1NmIxYVwvZGRuOHdheC0zNWYzNTdiNi0xMWMyLTRiYTEtYTZiZS00Mjg1Y2YzYmIwMWQuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"IF YER HUNGRY, EAT THIS!" the blue haired woman shouted, pulling the trigger, letting the chaingun explode to life as the barrels began to rotate, firing its rapid fire payload in the direction of the creature and the broken window! The room lit up like a White Light Festival, the sound of the booming chaingun carried throughout the apartment as Beryl unloaded upon the creature!
Nessyna Kuromaru
Nessyna Kuromaru
Recruit
Recruit

Lysendia Crestmane likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam Genova & Cohorts Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:06 pm

Nessyna Kuromaru wrote:

Nessy and Beryl looked up, screaming as the creature crashed through the window! Nessy back crawled away from the radio equipment, bumping into the weapon rack as Beryl dropped her smaller gun in favor of the largest one they had for the horde of beasts they originally came to slay:

The Wrong Ingot Bar - Page 2 Ddn8wax-35f357b6-11c2-4ba1-a6be-4285cf3bb01d.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2IwZWQ2ODVhLTY0YTEtNGY0Ni04ZGFjLTUxOWZmZDk1NmIxYVwvZGRuOHdheC0zNWYzNTdiNi0xMWMyLTRiYTEtYTZiZS00Mjg1Y2YzYmIwMWQuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"IF YER HUNGRY, EAT THIS!" the blue haired woman shouted, pulling the trigger, letting the chaingun explode to life as the barrels began to rotate, firing its rapid fire payload in the direction of the creature and the broken window! The room lit up like a White Light Festival, the sound of the booming chaingun carried throughout the apartment as Beryl unloaded upon the creature!

"Yours is bigger, yours is bigger!" Cell whooped before he was filled with hundreds of rounds of lead, green blood splashing against the walls. Every single round struck a part of his body from head to tail to three fingered toes, casting a comical sight despite the gravity of his appearance. He collapsed in a heap of limbs, body completely motionless and heartbeat stopped as though he were already dead.

This should be a nice surprise for them. He even delayed his regeneration as the sound of the chain wound down, smoke rising from the barrels. He let his tail land ahead of the rest of his head body, ready to lash out once whoever checked on him was in the prime position...

Adam Genova & Cohorts
Private First Class
Private First Class

Titania Redheart likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessyna Kuromaru Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:04 am

Beryl continued to roar as she let the minigun rip into the creature till the belt jammed! With half the wall gone, and more than likely the entire neighborhood awake, the ponytail clad blueberry haired gal chuckled at Cell's comment at her's being 'bigger'. She looked down at the twitching matter amid the cloud of debris and smoke and spat: "How'd ya like them apples?! HUH??" She turned to Nessyna and held out her hand. "Get back, I'm not satisfied till that thing is black'n served!" She says, dropping the heavy chain gun and grabbed a Brimmflamme, the second biggest weapon at their disposal:

The Wrong Ingot Bar - Page 2 8481132507_5d40c24f57_o_zpscec39287_by_minamajikina77-dbmf90b

"That fucker was UGG-LEE! I'm not taking any chances Ness, get to the street and direct people to the Danton City Pub!" She says kicking over the AK-57 towards her busty partner. Beryl flicked on the burner's fans and lugged the heavy flamethrower over to the debris, ready to cremate whatever was left of Cell!

Nessyna was deafened, but could just make out Beryl's words before nodding to the woman, grabbing the automatic rifle kicked over to her:

The Wrong Ingot Bar - Page 2 94149169_p5

She grabbed the weapon and yelled out: "Gotchya Beryl, but be careful! Don't burn up in the process!!" She cried out and quickly made her way out of the apartment and back down the stairs... both women unaware that Cell was really, really good at playing dead!!
Nessyna Kuromaru
Nessyna Kuromaru
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2