Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Defeated Cat Inn

Go down

The Defeated Cat Inn Empty The Defeated Cat Inn

Post  Frankie Dragonshade Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:42 am

Shwwwisssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh.....

The Defeated Cat Inn Sexysilhouette_yatterman

Frankie stood in the shower, having woken up refreshed and satisfied after having that unexpected 'nightcap' with that silver haired fella in the cool blue jacket. He was gone when she woke up, which surprised her a little- they were at it till the wee hours of dawn after all!

"Haaaah~"

The Defeated Cat Inn Tumblr_p1vkvqRX5p1vy08vmo1_500

The content woman sighed, suds running down her curvy body. Water cascading down her scarred body, the largest and still 'freshest' scar was on her abdomen, from a large Scardian Hunting Blade one of those Rolan Elves sliced into her a few years back. Part Leprechaun or not, it was an almost fatal wound but she toughed it out. "I hope that handsome devil found his way on the road on such little sleep, to still have the energy to walk after what we did? Hmhmhm, very impressive." She cooed to herself, the sound of the water smacking her body recalling events of flesh smacking flesh, of lips against lips while the heat of the shower brought back to mind the humidity and heat as she and her Darkslayer companion made love till she passed out.

The Defeated Cat Inn 5PpnlK_flcAxXs2LOVO_Vf3hufYuyccjCBPcOf5VUNw

"I really, really, needed that~" she moaned, positively glowing as she continued to bathe herself in the Inn's bathroom. She was a tall, attractive woman with long orange and red hair that fell past her buttocks, to about mid thigh really, with long, thick side locks that framed her face just a little past her chin. She was half Beijionese which was only slightly obvious, given her eye's shape, but otherwise took after her father- not that you could tell these days, he was probably pushing 390? Give or take. She was 23. Just 23, her immortality didn't quite 'kick in' just yet.

A dark shadow crept its way up the stairwell, and then slowly made its way down the hall towards Frankie's room...

The woman's glow ebbed away some, as she now stood in the hot steam which bellowed around her naked, jiggly and scarred body. She closed her eyes, thinking deeply, concentrating on what she was going to do today given the evacuation of Danton was still more or less, underway.

The Defeated Cat Inn D9v4u47-b3cf235d-40ed-417b-84e3-c7f6a5aba9a1

Father wants me to leave as well, doesn't want me to stick around and help the evacuation... Da's just worried about me, as always... I can't just... not help! I know this town! I know these people, there's a bunch of good ones here! I know many of them aren't just gonna pick up and walk away! She thought, as she rinsed her hair.

The shadowy figure crept along, keeping close to the wall, standing before the room where a shower could be heard, running... a clawed hand reaches for the door's knob, and using the Inn's key, unlocks it.

The door gently swings open, and the figure moves their way inside the room. The bed was a mess, holsters hung over the back of one of the desk drawers with revolvers- one blued one silver, still hung. A large, musket like rifle was lain across the desk, its strap draping off the ledge of the desk. The clawed hand grabbed the weapons, and began to unload them... the sound of the shower and a woman humming close by was still very present... incurring the figure's rumbling, hungry belly...

It made its way slowly to the bathroom and reached for the door...

Frankies eyes were still closed as she took the shower head and hovered it about her neck, letting the hot water stream down her chest when she heard sudden movement outside the door...

The Defeated Cat Inn Yuzuru-yamai-kaguya-yamai

"Huh?" She blinked her large brown eyes open, turning to the door... watching it slowly creep open...

In a flash, a golden blade was pointed at her neck!

The Defeated Cat Inn 2670579-1518114680

"RAAAAH!!" Screamed the Kobold standing roughly 7' tall at the golden blade pointed at her!

The Defeated Cat Inn 89933865_p1

She was wearing maid attire, as she was a worker here at the Defeated Cat Inn for a short while now! "S-so sorry mams, I dids not mean to peek!" Cried the Kobold Maid!

"...Huh?" Frankie blinked, legs crossed, her right arm over her bosom, her left hand holding out the sword she inherited from her mother, the golden katana Okane. She raised a brow, blinking at the Kobold maid, somewhat astounded that she could even fit between the two rooms given her height and girth, and be so quiet doing so.

The Defeated Cat Inn 84442360_p0

How the hell does she put that maid get up on? Frankie asked herself, lowering the sword and then pushed aside the curtain with her right hand, her breasts bobbing freely and her crotch uncovered as she stood there now, before the maid with a raised brow. "Well ya done so now." She began.

As the woman with red hair began to scold her, the Maid's eyes became heavy lidded. She smirked inwardly at the tasty morsel before her, the info she got from that Elf heading to Ithteca was true and the extra coin in her corset to ensure this Leprechaun was 'never seen again' was simply a bonus. She licked her lips and raised her hands, the woman still talking, only catching a few words like 'are you listening to me?' but it was all lost on the wind as she spoke in Kobold, and activated her shrinking spell to make this Leprechaun the size of a doll!

Frankie raised a brow as plume of purple smoke exited the Kobold Maid's nostrils and wafted around her, she could hear her... grunt something as it happened. When the mist cleared, Frankie was tapping the blade against her shoulder and staring at a wide eyed lizard woman. "Um... Gesundheit?" Frankie replied, unsure if the maid had just sneezed or something. She blinked, glancing the maid over and flushed a little. "Look, I'm not the most modest of folk, but could ya mind closin' the door if yer here to change me sheets and towels? I ain't finished yet." She says, looking away.

The Kobold maid couldn't comprehend what happened, her spell always worked! Did I do something wrong? Does the Primal Sobek condemn me?! No... no... something's off... she must be wearing something that keeps her from shrinking! But what?! She scanned the red head's body head to toe, much to the woman's embarrassment. How could she?! She's naked as a hatchling!! She groaned internally, before blinking and bowing her head. "Oh, a thousand pardons mam~" the Kobold chuckled, backing away from the bathroom and closed the door.

She had to come up with a plan...

Frankie closed her eyes and sighed after the door closed, sheathing her sword soon after. "Shes a weird one..." she says softly, leaning the blade against the wall again, closing the curtain and continued to finish her shower.

It was a few minutes, without any further interruptions, and by this point she assumed the maid had gone and left by now. Pushing open the curtain, she grabs a towel from the bath closet and wraps it around her shiny, jiggly bodice tucking the towel to give herself a tube dress look before grabbing another towel for her hair as she exits the room.

The first thing she noticed was that the bed had not been made, second was the green scaly arm wrapping around her neck! "Wah?!" Frankie gasped, hands grabbing the scaly forearm, her towel sliding off her jiggly assets, her naked back against the silk and satin of the maid's clothes! She had one eye closed, but the other was wide open, glancing up at the kobold maid who looked furious!

"You didn't shrink like you were supposed to!" She spat at the Leprechaun, lifting the shorter human off her feet in her tight head lock! "That elf... said you'd be a mouthful... but I didn't think I'd have to resort to actually... swallowing you... without shrinking you first!" the Kobold Maid hissed, wincing, tears forming as her lower jaw creaked and clacked- the jaw scales stretching, jaw yawing wide with her throat gaping and visible in the mirror ahead of them! Her jaws were now wide enough to accommodate the human's more slender frame, but it hurt like a bitch! She was out of practice, eating in the way of her ancestors, having been accustomed to shrinking her food down these days! "Nothang... personal... jus... a lil... hungrah, mahm~" she apologized to the red head, slowly bringing her wide jaws downward!

Frankie squirmed as she was risen off her feet, to the wide, slimy jaws of the maid. "Wow... they're really not payin' you enough here, you'll make a meal out of me...?" She grunted, struggling as the creature apologized. She began channeling her chi, gripped the creature's fore arm tighter with both arms, her chin digging down as well! "but I just took a shower...!" She rotated her hips slightly and then slammed her heel back into the creature's inner thigh, and then began to pull the creature forwards! Even though she was only a half Leprechaun, she had more strength than most mortals creatures like the Lusty Kobold Maid here probably handled! Her heel was also empowered with her chi energy, using a cancellation technique that sapped muscles of their energy she learned whilst training with a couple of ex Ninjas in the Gunslinger Association!

The Maid winced, surprised the little human could actually put a dent through her scales, and as she lunged forwards, she lost her grip and the red head was free, but had smacked her head against the foot board of her bed as she hit the ground! "Ahhh?! How?!" The maid hissed, turning for the coat rack, grabbing it like a spear and thrusts it down upon the redhead!

Frankie winced, bumping her head against the carved wooden foot board, where a pair of handcuffs still hung from the... night before. She turned to see the coat rack being thrust at her and in a quick moment of Gunslinger reflex, she took the handcuff and linked it around the arms of the coat rack and the center shaft, locking it in place!

The Kobold, amazed by the woman's reflexes, yanked back the makeshift spear, yanking the bed, dragging it off the ground as she went to slam it, frame and all, onto the woman!

Frankie, seeing the bed lifting up, quickly crawled between the gap of the bed and the floor, her wet body getting rug burn as she dragged herself along, pushing herself into a crouched position as she reached for the holstered guns on the chair next to the desk!

"How are you sho fasht?!" Screamed the maid, her unhinged jaw making her words sound marbled, as she swung the bed towards Frankie connecting to the woman's side which sent her against the nearby wall!

Frankie let out a sharp yelp as her fingers kissed the leather of her holstered revolver, and then felt her back and right shoulder smash against the wall. Her jiggly ass hit the floor, breasts bobbing, holding her right shoulder which took the blow to the wall, cracking wood and plaster... she then felt the scaly hands of the maid, dragging her! "Wahooof!" She groaned, arms above her head, her back and lovely ass rubbing against the rug- her feet becoming wet and sticky. Alarmed, she glanced down, the Maid's eyes lidded, her jaws a wide smile that was engulfing her calves now! "Shite!" Frankie gasped, twisting her body, grabbing the legs of the chair, knocking it over, the holstered handguns out of reach! "Shite shite shite!!"

The woman's silky skin was still wet from her shower, her tongue sliding across the Leprechaun's thigh as she swallowed the woman, leg first, up to her hips! Mmm...finally... She thought, her tongue slithering around the red head's shaven crotch, between the soft, lovely valleys of her ass! She gripped the woman by her breasts and, while kneeling, lifted the red head off the floor with her head angled high- aiming to swallow the red head in a single, slow, gravity aided, gulp!

Frankie's hands fumbled for something to grab as she felt the tongue and heat of the Kobold's throat around her knees, her feet already entering the stomach with her calves! "I just... took a shower!!" She complained, flustered as the tongue played with her sex, wedged itself between her cheeks... and the scaly claws grabbed at her breasts! "Fuck, fuck me!" She spat, feeling teeth against her stomach, her hips sinking into the slimy wet chasm of the Maid's gullet! She blinked her large brown eyes, feeling the sheet of the bed in her grasp as she was lifted up! There was some resistance given it was still clinging to the bed which had been tossed at an odd angle, and now she was in range, Frankie turned her gaze to the Kobold's smiling eyes and threw a heavy punch into the Maid's left eye! "I'm not goin in there ya oversized leather purse!!" She spat, pulling on the bedsheet, slowing her descent somewhat, pulling her body up a little in the process. It was so incredibly tight, that even with her strength, her legs were pinned together and unable to widen her attacker's neck! And it was during this tug of war, she realized... how could she breathe? She glanced down at the nose in front of her, and wrapped her arm around the Kobold's nostrils, forcing the woman's upper jaw against her stomach! The dull pain of her conical teeth were easy to endure!

The maid, annoyed by the woman's antics, grew impatient. "Stahp...at...!" she hissed, and upon the woman pushing her jaw to her own stomach, decided to bite down roughly! A small crunch could be heard, blood rolling down the woman's stomach and into the Maid's mouth. "Stahp... yer... squrming!" She added, widening her mouth once more, one hand gripping the red head by her crown, and began pushing the woman into her throat!, her free hand loosening her corset to take in the bigger meal than planned...

Frankie's eyes went white as she coughed up blood, the teeth digging into her chest momentarily stunning her! "Ahh...ah... ah...!" Frankie wheezed, the maid's scaly hand gripping her head in her palm, and began to force her down the gullet! "N-no! No!" She coughed, turning her body sideways, her back becoming slick with saliva as her breasts entered the throat! Her hand firmly held to the sheet on the bed, stretching the fabric out, as the tongue slid across her tits and her shoulders began to ease their way into the gullet!

"No-no-no!! Ahhh~" The woman gasped weakly, as the Kobold covered her face with her palms and forced her head into her throat! "Shu-up!" Mumbled the annoyed maid, her tongue curling around the red head's lips! A mirror in front of them let her see the woman's wide, white eyes through the 'bars' of her lizard like teeth, before they got lost in the darkness and tangled mess of long red hair!

Ulp...

The woman's head vanished down her throat, but her long, orange red hair still hung over the Kobold's lower jaw. The human's hands still gripped onto the sheet, but the maid tore the fabric and pushed both hands through the tangles of scarlet hair, slender pale fingers fluttering at something... anything... before the maid closed her jaws.

"Mmmmmm....thats... more like it~" Cooed the sated maid, her stomach stretching out her corset and work clothing. She blinked her yellow eyes, the curtain of red tangles hanging off her jaw swayed as saliva trickled down the corners of her scaly lips. She smiled warmly, batting her long lashes twice, rubbing her swollen girth before closing her eyes...

Ulp...slllllluuuurp~

She swallowed again, and the red curtain of the human's hair slid upward, between the Maids closed, scaly lips, her eyes still closed as she savored her meal... up till the woman's hair vanished past the threshold of her mouth.

"Haaaaaah~" The maid sighed, licking her chops. "I really... really needed that~" She cooed, patting her belly. Her stomach's scales and her taut clothing allowed one to easily make out the shape of the ginger she just swallowed, her ass her knees hugging her chest, her shoulders the shape of her head as she was nestled in a fetal position in her expanding belly~

"Urp..." she lightly belched, blushing. "Been a while..." she started, wincing as she resets her jaw, and hissed, teasing her jaw a couple times. "Ow... since I ate a fleshie like that... out of practice." She sighed. Her companion didn't answer, simply gurgling away inside her tight, muscular confines. She got off her knees, her new found weight was a bit surprising, so used to eating fleshies by shrinking them down... she forgot to accommodate the weight and shape of her 'companion within'. "W-woah!" She gasped, falling onto the bed on her stomach, a wet gurgle and sloshing sound rising up from her stomach as she did... the woman's minimal movements as she felt around her new, temporary surroundings... this made the Maid fluster. "Ooo... belly massage~" she moaned, rolling onto her back, the huge belly she now toted swinging side to side with gusto!

"On the plus side... I won't have to worry about food for a couple weeks..." she cooed, patting her bulging stomach. "Nothin' personal mam, just... scraping by. You know how hard it is for a Kobold to get a job? Let alone survive in this harsh world? There's a boogie man who drinks our blood and puts our species to near extinction out there... so urp, nothing personal. But I must say," she pats her stomach with both hands playfully, her hands tapping the Leprechaun's bulging ass. "my compliments to the chef~" She hummed, licking her lips again with playful, heavy lidded eyes.

It was at this point she could hear her boss shouting at her!

"What the hell's going on up here?!"

To this, the yellow eyed reptile's eyes went small, and she swallowed back nerves! Crap!! The boss!! She rolled quickly to her feet, stumbling thanks to Frankie's curled up body, but managed to keep herself on her feet this time. "Just a minute!" She called out, waddling to the door, a scaly fist to her lips to hold back another belch, as she stood at the corner of the door and opened it just a crack to see the short, portly man who ran the desk and owned the building stare up at her with beady eyes.

"What the hell's going on? Did a cannon ball crash through the window?!" He asked.

The Maid feinted amused laughter, and shook her head, hiding her stomach from him as she leaned against the wall. "No, no, everythings fine sir. Room 207 left a huge mess and apparently checked out this morning." She cooed, her stomach squelching as her acids kicked in and began to dissolve Frankie! Frankie began to squirm more, making her blush, forcing her to press her stomach against the wall harder.

The man raised a brow, and noticed her black eye. "...are you okay? What happened to your eye...?" He asked, pushing the door open, to which the Kobold held the door frame, keeping it open only a crack.

"-I'm fine, sir." She started quick, Frankie's squirming body in her stomach gently beating on the wall! She cringed, and added. "Got it when I tripped in the room, like I said the previous tenant decided to make a mess of things..." She says, opening the door a little wider for him to see the mess, before she closed it again, wincing, her tail swishing behind her impatiently.

He saw the mess and was baffled, but then her demeanor made him bring the topic of the conversation back to the Maid. "Okay, whats up? Why you keep doing that?" He pressed.

She could feel her scales get sweaty, as Frankie's swollen shape continued to squirm and fight back against her, despite the stomach starting to get significantly smaller...!

"I-urp," she blushed, burping lightly, holding her face and looked away, before glancing back at his beady eyes.... "I'm embarassed to say, sir... but... I'm ovulating? Its that period when female Kobold lay an egg, whether they been active or not... oooh..." she moans, feeling the woman within her slowing down, losing the fight to her stomach!

The man's jaw hung open and he blinked. "....TMI, just... get this room cleaned up, okay?" He says, hands up backing away and then waved her off.

"Y-Yessir!" She says with a warm grin, slamming the door after he was gone. "...Damn beady eyed prick..." she mumbled, before pulling away from the door, and glanced down at her bulging chest. She watched Frankie's shape deflate, her stomach scales retracting to a more comfortable shape, and the edges were more rounded. Her stomach sloshed as she moved about, rattling with the red heads skeleton within. "Hahhh...." she sighed, rubbing her engorged scaly sphere... Her eyes went large, and she flustered, her scaly cheeks bulging out as she let out a loud, long, burp!

She looked back to the door anxiously... but did not see nor hear her boss return. "Phew..." she wiped her scaly forehead, and with the woman digested into a nutrient rich slurry, she set about her business.

It took thirty minutes to clean the room, and she too took a shower, letting the hot water run down her curvy scales... and it was in the shower that her stomach fully receded and returned to its original slender-ish form. She... did gain a little fat from her companion unfortunately, but she was now swimming throughout her body as energy and boy, she was full of it! She had the room back to its original state within that half hour that would have taken at least an hour. "Ahhh~" She sighed, contentedly, laying back on the bed, her breasts bobbing. She wanted to take a nap, given she'll be in this food coma like state for perhaps a week before she would get the rumblies again... again, the red head's curvy body was not put to waste!

"Still, feel bad, eating her like I did... was a tad rude of me..." She says to herself, laying on her side, propping up her lizard chin... and glanced over to the woman's clothes and weapons she left behind. Curious, she rolled off the bed, and wandered over to them. They were expensive looking weapons, if a little on the old side, and her clothes looked worn but expensively crafted. She liked the woman's leather pants... but she couldn't be able to fit them. The sword, a golden katana, which Frankie had threatened her with was sharp, and beautiful. "This could sell for a nice price~" She hummed. She took the rifle from the desk and played around with it for a bit, chuckling to herself before she found herself getting more sleepy. "Maybe... a nap..." she yawned, shouldering the strap of the weapon and dragged herself over to the inviting bed, falling atop it where she fell into a deep slumber....

As she slept... the woman's scales around her abdomen and waist began to shift and warp.... squirming movement continuing into the hour or so the Kobold slept...

The maid stirred to an insufferable, but familiar pain in her abdomen! "Oooh... aaahh!!" She gasped, rolling from her stomach to her side... feeling something large... shifting its way around her insides! "What... ah... the fuck?!" She hissed, her legs spreading, her undergarments tearing as she felt herself go through a fiery pain! "Uaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhh!!!" She shrieked, pushing one palm against her lower abdomen while the other gripped the headboard, scales flustered, head rolled back, saliva rolling down her cheeks...!

Slowly, the Kobold Maid squeezed out a large egg the size of small melon out of her cloaca, which rolled onto the sheets and quilt between her legs! She glanced at the foreign object with lidded, confused eyes. She did had to push out an egg now and then, like she told her boss, but it wasn't her time... no, this was weird, she hadn't even been with another of her kind recently so what was going on?!

The egg wobbled...

The Maid recoiled, confused and shifted her legs as the egg began to wobble. "What... the fuck is going on?!" She hissed, as the egg rolled and crackled!

What the Maid didn't notice in all her 'excitement' is that the 'rifle' which was on her back was now missing, and that Frankie, although digested, had still enough material within the Kobold to sense the presence of her weapon, her wand... and took extreme options to rebuild her body within the Kobold. She found herself one of the creature's unfertilized eggs and in a way, occupied it. She whisked her Shillelagh away from the Kobold's back, and used her magic to fertilize herself within the egg, sorta kinda. More like... she used it as an escape pod. So as the Kobold Maid was freaking out on being poor and with a child she didn't recall a scenario having, Frankie was having fun fucking with her mind and regenerating.

Well, no time like the present...! She thought and fired her rifle through the egg's shell, the larger shell of the .950 Tenik round exiting the egg the size it should be, and put a hole beside the Kobold's head!

What happened next only would make sense due to the powerful nature of Leprechaun magic, as the shell broke away, and Frankie's naked, slimy, full figured, and 5'9 form pulled herself out of the impossibly tiny space! "PAH! AH, Gods woman, clean yer feckin' breath...!" She gasped, heaving and gasping, aiming the rifle at the Kobold's face now!

The explosion of the rifle's projectile leaving the shell of the egg and slamming into the wall beside the Kobold made her scales shed! She looked incredulously as the woman she ATE and KILLED was not only alive, but pull her entire body out of the smaller shell of her egg! "Wah- wha?! Ho-but-wha-wait- how?!" she stammered.

Frankie pushed the Kobold's jaw up with the barrel of her weapon. "Leprechaun magic, I dun need to explain shite to ye..." she cooed, leaning over the Kobold. "So ya had me in yer belly, 'mama' so yer well done and fed now..." She began, wiping her face with her free hand, slime still trailing off her facial features, much to her annoyance. "So tell me everythin', an I won't haveta kill ya."

(to be continued when I'm not on the verge of passing out xD)
Frankie Dragonshade
Frankie Dragonshade
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum