Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Hangar/Vehicle Bay

4 posters

Go down

Underground Hangar/Vehicle Bay Empty Underground Hangar/Vehicle Bay

Post  Aeva Haventhorne Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:36 am

"Lets see... a little finnacking here... a little spracking there..." Aeva Haventhorne mumbled to herself, looking down on the PIP on her left arm:

Underground Hangar/Vehicle Bay 21655-0-1440711059

She fumbled through the settings, to get the cameras on her Valkyrie ACU in the right alignment she wanted. She was hovering maybe 8 or 10 feet off the ground, the near silent engines humming behind her as she drifted about, focused on her calibrations with her Valkyrie...

Underground Hangar/Vehicle Bay Latest

Aeva Haventhorne
Aeva Haventhorne
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Underground Hangar/Vehicle Bay Empty Re: Underground Hangar/Vehicle Bay

Post  Vincent Hawkthorne Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:47 am

(from here)

Vince made his way from the offices to the underground vehicle bay. He had a little more perk in his step as he walked across the vast underground maintenance lot, with the helicopter he was going to take out on the mission ahead of him, already prepared on the aircraft lift that would bring it to the surface.

His mind was still racing, and still was in a daze about what had just happened between himself and Reiko! He was rather giddy and excited to get this mission cleared, and despite his appearances, the mission was quite the dire one...

Still... I'm all the more excited to see this done! He mentally shouted. Hoping to get straight to work on the helicopter.

Vincent Hawkthorne
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeva Haventhorne Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:35 am

Aeva continued to hover in place, absorbed in her own calibrations when her shoulder and back started acting up again. She rolled her left shoulder uncomfortably, a couple times to no avail. Damn it... now I can't think straight!! She internally moaned, when her camera's picked up movement, familiar movement! Below her was Cyrus the hunky Red5ive member's deliciously adorable nerdy brother, Vincent. Oh, just the person I need~ Oh? He looks like he's in a good mood! May ass well drop in~ She hummed mischievously, cutting the engines and falling at half speed, thinking she would smack the top of his head with her soft rump, but...

Underground Hangar/Vehicle Bay Raven_last_origin_drawn_by_den_den_zuri555__sample-5f71d0fe10143265bf5d98bd69c45484

She... misjudged her angle considerably.

Squish~

She blinked, as his face hit her crotch, head wedged between her thick thighs, his glasses 'popping off' above his head like a Nuka-Cola bottle cap exploding off well, the bottle neck! She blushed a deep red as she felt the man still humming but against her- "OH, Crap! Vin, sorry!" She spat, still smiling a little as she revved her engines up and hovered over, then behind Vincent, landing on her feet properly. "Totally didn't see ya there man! Got so wrapped up in my calibrations of my baby! Sorry 'bout that~" She giggled in a playful, albeit mischievous manner, before she turned her back to him, and glanced over her shoulder to look at him. "By the way, I gotta favor to ask. Mind taking this heavy load off my shoulders?" She purred with a mischievous grin and equally suspicious wink:

Underground Hangar/Vehicle Bay AO2_Raven_Bikini
Aeva Haventhorne
Aeva Haventhorne
Recruit
Recruit

Vincent Hawkthorne likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Hawkthorne Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:54 am

Aeva Haventhorne wrote:Aeva continued to hover in place, absorbed in her own calibrations when her shoulder and back started acting up again. She rolled her left shoulder uncomfortably, a couple times to no avail. Damn it... now I can't think straight!! She internally moaned, when her camera's picked up movement, familiar movement! Below her was Cyrus the hunky Red5ive member's deliciously adorable nerdy brother, Vincent. Oh, just the person I need~ Oh? He looks like he's in a good mood! May ass well drop in~ She hummed mischievously, cutting the engines and falling at half speed, thinking she would smack the top of his head with her soft rump, but...

Underground Hangar/Vehicle Bay Raven_last_origin_drawn_by_den_den_zuri555__sample-5f71d0fe10143265bf5d98bd69c45484

She... misjudged her angle considerably.

Squish~

She blinked, as his face hit her crotch, head wedged between her thick thighs, his glasses 'popping off' above his head like a Nuka-Cola bottle cap exploding off well, the bottle neck! She blushed a deep red as she felt the man still humming but against her- "OH, Crap! Vin, sorry!" She spat, still smiling a little as she revved her engines up and hovered over, then behind Vincent, landing on her feet properly. "Totally didn't see ya there man! Got so wrapped up in my calibrations of my baby! Sorry 'bout that~" She giggled in a playful, albeit mischievous manner, before she turned her back to him, and glanced over her shoulder to look at him. "By the way, I gotta favor to ask. Mind taking this heavy load off my shoulders?" She purred with a mischievous grin and equally suspicious wink:

Underground Hangar/Vehicle Bay AO2_Raven_Bikini

In all honesty, he didn't notice what had happened till he felt the pressure around his ears, the soft texture rubbing in his face and honey sweet scent filled his nose. His glasses 'popped' up, pulling up his bangs as he blinked there for a moment, curiously wondering what he just ran into as he was humming to himself. Soft... warm, smooth? He thought, before the woman opened her legs and flew over his head. He blinked, pushing down his glasses again.

Underground Hangar/Vehicle Bay 4ff73b69c8a84e74be5c05ce1f766b0a

"No worries Aeva, hmm hmm hmm~" He hummed happily, continuing on his way, mind kind of turned off to what had happened as it went back to other ventures. He paused however, when she asked him for a favor, and turned to face her, adjusting his foggy glasses.

Underground Hangar/Vehicle Bay Anime-glasses

"Hah, nice try. That line may work on 'rookies', but I know your schemes- and I know that thing mounted on your back is well over 400 pounds. Even a Scardian would have a little trouble trying to hold that thing, without a RIG!" He says with a victorious smirk, his glasses flashing as he called out her ruse!

Vincent Hawkthorne
Private
Private

Aeva Haventhorne likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeva Haventhorne Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:01 am

Aeva blinked at his... non reaction? This was a guy who melted when she leaned forwards or walked! Or, any sexy lady she noticed- as a pilot she was well trained to notice the tiny things, and could even see small details like where peoples eyes seemed to wander without them realizing she was observing- lots of things like that. His reaction to her tease made her break out in a semi-cold sweat, her eyes lidded and blinking as she wore a self-righteous grin. "Riiiight, well, you fell for it twice before so I wouldn't exactly call it a 'victory'." she teased, turning away and shaking her head with her hands held up. ...Damn it I really just want someone to grope them when I say that!! How am I to live out my perverted fantasies if no one else plays into them...! She mentally distressed, sighing, before reaching the pack from behind and pulled then lifted up with the assistance of the glowing blue RIG underneath.

She sets the heavy flight machine down on its pedestal, nearby a bunch of others before rubbing her shoulder vigorously again. "Ugh... seriously though, another favor Vince? Could you work your magic on my left shoulder and upper back here? Seriously man, it's freakin' sore as hell!" She whined.
Aeva Haventhorne
Aeva Haventhorne
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Hawkthorne Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:04 am

Aeva Haventhorne wrote:His reaction to her tease made her break out in a semi-cold sweat, her eyes lidded and blinking as she wore a self-righteous grin. "Riiiight, well, you fell for it twice before so I wouldn't exactly call it a 'victory'." she teased, turning away and shaking her head with her hands held up.

"Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, but I will not be made a fool a third time, HA HA HA!" He comically reacted, adjusting his glinting glasses once more.

Aeva Haventhorne wrote:She sets the heavy flight machine down on its pedestal, nearby a bunch of others before rubbing her shoulder vigorously again. "Ugh... seriously though, another favor Vince? Could you work your magic on my left shoulder and upper back here? Seriously man, it's freakin' sore as hell!" She whined.

The glare from his glasses vanished as she presented her back to him, whining now. He sighed, shrugging his shoulders. He met Aeva when he joined up. Like Cyrus and himself, she was former ADN Special Forces, but they didn't serve together prior to their transfer to the TIRS- she was here long before or they arrived. He found Aeva... well, to be frank and honest, sexy as hell. She was flirty, voluptuous, had feline like fangs which he found appealing- but... she had a very... intriguing personality that made it hard to figure out how to approach her or guess what she could be thinking. Still yet, she was nice despite her constant teasing or mischief.

Vince cracked his knuckles, popped his right thumb and drove his palm into her shoulder, then flexed his fingers around her shoulder. Rubbing hard, he rolled his palm around her purportedly afflicted region. "I really should get back to calibrating the helicopter, Eva..." he sighed, continuing to massage her upper back, and part of her neck, where the tension usually built up. "Considering how tight you are..." he says, in regards to her muscles. "You really should seek more professional help, you know?" He suggested again.

Vincent Hawkthorne
Private
Private

Aeva Haventhorne likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeva Haventhorne Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:48 am

"Yeah whatever... I'll help you with the calibrations, just ---oooh, yeah, right there~" Aeva cooed as Vince began his massage therapy. "Ahhh thats the spot. Why need a professional? Oooo, when I got you here?" She cooed, leaning back into him, smirking. She glanced over her shoulder at a slight angle, and gave Vince her heavy lidded, mischievous eyes. "So, what's made you all giddy today? Hmmm?~" She grilled him, noting the subtle blush, the ever present smirk yet on his face. "Spill it~" She teased.
Aeva Haventhorne
Aeva Haventhorne
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Hawkthorne Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:50 am

Aeva Haventhorne wrote:"Yeah whatever... I'll help you with the calibrations, just ---oooh, yeah, right there~" Aeva cooed as Vince began his massage therapy. "Ahhh thats the spot. Why need a professional? Oooo, when I got you here?" She cooed, leaning back into him, smirking. She glanced over her shoulder at a slight angle, and gave Vince her heavy lidded, mischievous eyes. "So, what's made you all giddy today? Hmmm?~" She grilled him, noting the subtle blush, the ever present smirk yet on his face. "Spill it~" She teased.

Vincent was pretty much immune to her games, but her uncanny perception was pretty hard to ignore. "Hm? I'm...? Heh, well, its none of your business, Aeva so there." he replied, and rubbed the tension from her shoulder by pushing both thumbs against her, taking a slight step back as she tried to lean backwards against him. "Now, if you excuse me, I have a helicopter to calibrate." he says before removing his hands and swiftly hurrying over to the helicopter to begin the preflight checklist and other calibrations whilst he waited for Red Lotus.

Vincent Hawkthorne
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeva Haventhorne Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:30 am

Vincent Hawkthorne wrote:
Aeva Haventhorne wrote:"Yeah whatever... I'll help you with the calibrations, just ---oooh, yeah, right there~" Aeva cooed as Vince began his massage therapy. "Ahhh thats the spot. Why need a professional? Oooo, when I got you here?" She cooed, leaning back into him, smirking. She glanced over her shoulder at a slight angle, and gave Vince her heavy lidded, mischievous eyes. "So, what's made you all giddy today? Hmmm?~" She grilled him, noting the subtle blush, the ever present smirk yet on his face. "Spill it~" She teased.

Vincent was pretty much immune to her games, but her uncanny perception was pretty hard to ignore. "Hm? I'm...? Heh, well, its none of your business, Aeva so there." he replied, and rubbed the tension from her shoulder by pushing both thumbs against her, taking a slight step back as she tried to lean backwards against him. "Now, if you excuse me, I have a helicopter to calibrate." he says before removing his hands and swiftly hurrying over to the helicopter to begin the preflight checklist and other calibrations whilst he waited for Red Lotus.

Hearing that, Aeva was baited even more. "Ooooh, hearing that come from you Vin? Means it's gotta be somethin' juicy!" She purred, swerving around on the ball of her foot when the man left her hanging, rushing up behind him and with a 'pounce' landed on his back with her arms wrapped around his neck, her thighs hooked around his waist, and her huge breasts, squishing directly into his back! "C'mon, tell me Vin! Tellmetellmetellme!!" She laughed, inadvertently rubbing her chest against his spine as she did!
Aeva Haventhorne
Aeva Haventhorne
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurumi Hoshizo Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:25 pm

(from here)

The lift took MIKO to the hanger/underground vehicle bay. She made her way over to the stock standard TIRS vehicles meant for agents, specifically their sedans the Tenik-Chesluk 2285 "Regalia Quartz":

Underground Hangar/Vehicle Bay Unknown

A classy vehicle to say the least, it was the perfect land based vehicle for any agent, and she had a job to do with her own. Getting into the vehicle, she used the keys she got from the guard at the gate and turned over the ignition. As she peeled out of the garage, she made way to her 'partner', or rather, her partner's last known location...

(to here)
Kurumi Hoshizo
Kurumi Hoshizo
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayne Pyremane Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:03 am

Aeva Haventhorne wrote:
Vincent Hawkthorne wrote:

Hearing that, Aeva was baited even more. "Ooooh, hearing that come from you Vin? Means it's gotta be somethin' juicy!" She purred, swerving around on the ball of her foot when the man left her hanging, rushing up behind him and with a 'pounce' landed on his back with her arms wrapped around his neck, her thighs hooked around his waist, and her huge breasts, squishing directly into his back! "C'mon, tell me Vin! Tellmetellmetellme!!" She laughed, inadvertently rubbing her chest against his spine as she did!

Aeva suddenly felt a gentle whack land atop her head from the firm hand of Agent Pyremane behind her. "Oi, oi!" He called out, grabbing her attention. "Leave the guy be, he's gotta get the chopper ready, there's an important mission in progress!" The crimson haired man exclaimed, his grey eyes glaring down at the shorter blonde. "If you're not going to help," he grabbed her by the collar. "...come with me and help with this bird over here! I need it ready for another Red5ive mission!" His booming voice continued as he dragged her away from Vincent's back, dragging her all the way to the other side of the garage!
Fayne Pyremane
Fayne Pyremane
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down