Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro)

Post  Lenora Blackwood Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:33 am

Lady PRIMROSE!!! LADY PRIMROSE!!! Shrieked the young woman in her own head, her crimson eyes a glowin' as she travelled into the darker, slimier depths. Her body was being massaged by the undulating oesophagus, which helped push her downwards, along with Sarith's own strength and gravity's pull...

She felt her limp legs dangle out the sides of Sarith's jaws, the nylon clad hose simply swaying with the movement of her long, sexy legs... She felt the disgusting tongue, coil and slither in areas it shouldn't... felt Sarith's claws slip away, feel her body... slimy and wet, slowly slurping into her expanding throat!
Lenora Blackwood
Lenora Blackwood
Private
Private

Sarith Greyborn and Fili Primrose like this post

Back to top Go down

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) - Page 2 Empty Actions have consequences

Post  Sarith Greyborn Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:55 am

Fili Primrose wrote:Fili opened her eyes when she heard the guttural hissing, the slurping, the gulping... it sounded vaguely familiar...? Unaware that she had indeed been nearly swallowed one night when both were drunk, and had it not been for Hoppee who snagged her ankles and yanked her out with his tongue... giving Sarith a tongue kiss his harpy girlfriend would have been jealous over, she would have met a final death herself, likely.

"W-woah, Sarith, I was kidding!!" She spat, shooting up, sweat rolling down the side of her shocked face! But... Lenora was... quite past saving by this point...

Sarith was lost in a trance of her own, a primordial need to feed... such was her curse and blessing. Eyes glazed over with hunger, she was deaf and blind to all but her task, swallowing the delicious 5'8 vampire prude whole! She let go, on her hands and knees now, her long neck bulging out with much of the woman's shape as her thighs dangled out the corners of her lips! She lowered her neck, the knees of her prey hitting the shag carpet that covered the loose planks, using only her neck and head jerking movements to guide the 'willing' prey down her gullet! Her throat bulged out with Len's ass, her thighs following, her stomach filling out beneath her, squishing against the blue, satin dress she had been wearing! The lacy, nylon stocking clad legs vanished... and Lenora's feet, dangled at the entrance to the throat when Sarith SNAPPED her long snout shut! She jerked back, closing her eyes... slurping her lips with her tongue as she swallowed deeply and powerfully... a content expression upon her face as she did!

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) - Page 2 1567788507

She reopened her eyes, turning to her guest... still licking her lips as she blinked at Fili Primrose with an almost malicious smirk:

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) - Page 2 Salazzle__check_description__by_thedemonfoxy_dapde6j-fullview

The bulge of Lenore's ankles, calves and knees vanished within moments down the shrinking, pliable neck... filling out a large paunch at the beast's midsection, which ballooned out beneath her as she still lay on her stomach 'cobra style' over Lenora's clothes!

Within moments... a smaller bulge travelled up the long length of Sarith's neck, and into her open palm, she spat out the negligee thong and panties, balled up in a slimy bundle!

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) - Page 2 Come_closer__my_child___by_dirvore_debo9w9-fullview

"Haaaaah~" Sighed the womanly beast contentedly, the slimy substance on her left palm trailing as she tilted it, letting the panties drop onto the floor in a slimy, steamy mess. She grabbed the woman's rapier which had been dropped for some time now, before, with little effort, the beast stood up abruptly, and let her bulging paunch settle and bounce with its newfound, delicious weight!:

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) - Page 2 1559087824

She picked her teeth with the rapier, more of an intimidation move, and shifted her eyes over to Fili while her other hand kinda shrugged. "Mmm, not bad... had better in my life. Still, Lady Blackwood's worth as a meal was far more beneficial to us than you think, comrade! -urp..." She half suppressed a belch, before leaning back, swishing her tail and ass, before slipping back into the chair, comfortably again! "Ahhhh..." she sighed, chewing on Lenora's blade, her hands falling to her new found girth, massaging the curled up vampire within as well as her stomach's lining to kick start the digestion process. "Still... I just lost my lovely figure thanks to your- urp, subordinate..." She licked her lips. "but you now know the cost of a life," she purred playfully.

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) - Page 2 Dapv9hb-78256e36-eb2c-4eb9-ba28-b2b975fa400b

Pink mist still eminated from her nostrils, and black saliva dripped down her choppers as she eyed the pink haired devil and former comrade in arms. "Lenora's sacrifice is a testament to what you will begin to face. You've lead armies, but not people, Fili. I have lead both. I know the cost of a life, of a loyal servant. This? Amounts little to the feeling of letting an entire country down. This vampire isn't the only one in your new rule, they are just as much pawns as they are your subjects. And a leader without subjects is nothing but a mad woman yelling at the clouds...~" She purred.

"BEEEEEEEEEELCH!" She suddenly burped loudly. "Dammit... bad timing~" she cooed, lifting Lenora's satin blue dress to dab her wet, scaly lips. Lenore, despite being plain and stuck up, was a decent meal~

"The point, is there are decisions you're going to make that cannot be back stepped, you said I could eat her, you were being playful- I was being serious. So learn from this, and reflect on the actions as Lenora digests inside me....ooooh yeah, vampires are pretty delish~" She teased her stomach slapping the gurgling, jiggling flesh beneath her.
Sarith Greyborn
Sarith Greyborn
Private
Private

Fili Primrose likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Fili Primrose Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:04 am

Fili simply... stared as Sarith teased her stomach, Lenore deep within. Sarith explained that she made this decision, even if it was in a moment she was not serious. "Shit... Sarith..." she says with a worried tone, her eyes falling upon the sloped, ballooning growth. I wanted Len to have some humble pie, but fuck! This is a bit fucked up, even for me! "Well, if you're so knowledgeable, what happened to your people then?" She asked, bearing her fangs, nervous sweat rolling down her neck.
Fili Primrose
Fili Primrose
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarith Greyborn Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:11 am

Fili Primrose wrote:Fili simply... stared as Sarith teased her stomach, Lenore deep within. Sarith explained that she made this decision, even if it was in a moment she was not serious. "Shit... Sarith..." she says with a worried tone, her eyes falling upon the sloped, ballooning growth. I wanted Len to have some humble pie, but fuck! This is a bit fucked up, even for me! "Well, if you're so knowledgeable, what happened to your people then?" She asked, bearing her fangs, nervous sweat rolling down her neck.

Sarith blinked. "Excuse me? Urp, excuse me~" she paused, licking her chops. "Do my eyes and ears deceive me? Didn't you want to rebuild a kingdom as a leader? At what part were you going to take this seriously? Before or after I pledge my loyalty to help you? Dear GODS! Had I known you were only interested in 'playing' leader, I would have turned you out in a heart beat! I'm not even sorry for eating your rude, impudent harlot friend! You can leave now, and let me digest her in peace! Here I thought I knew you better... such shame..." she says shaking her head side to side.

As for her question, she smirked. "Well, from personal experience of someone who 'played' leader myself... had I been serious, I'd have put my people's needs... before my own..." She smirked, licking her lips, teasing the pink devil by lifting her rounded paunch playfully. "I'd have defended them, instead... I ate them~ The price for personal gain, such as immortal beauty~" She giggled maliciously. "But don't think, I regret any decision I made. No, given how much older I am now, and wiser... I could have found a way to have my cake and hehe, eat it too back then." She explained leaning back in the chair and looked upon Filicia with lidded, calculated eyes. "Tell me... are you going to regret yours?"
Sarith Greyborn
Sarith Greyborn
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenora Blackwood Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:24 am

Within, Lenora found her 'compliant' body curled into a tight ball! It was extremely humid, with digestive fluids around the blue environment she was stuck within! She simply remained there, as the fluids began flow past her, not that she would drown, and her regenerative abilities were on max so as her flesh sloshed off it was steadily being repaired... even as the fluids reached past her head and consumed her body entirely. All she could think of was the pink mist. She didn't even have to inhale it to fall under its peer pressure... it was annoying, and she wanted to show this thing what she could really do! But... she was unable to. To be cast aside so... readily. I have myself partially to blame for this... well, I suppose... a lot of it is my fault. She thought to herself, thrusting her mission upon Filicia who wasn't entirely her first choice... she was the only one who seemed to find initiative and feel it worthy of a cause or... she was just bored and wanted to play with the idea of being a ruler. Then, she undermined and underestimated this scaly monster which was now her prison... well, till she dwindled down to nothing, she supposed. Damn it... I am... useless right now! Don't just sit there, move! MOVVVVVVVE! She screamed.

Gurgle.... gurgle....
Lenora Blackwood
Lenora Blackwood
Private
Private

Sarith Greyborn and Fili Primrose like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Fili Primrose Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:33 am

Fili stood there, head bowed, fists clenched as tightly as her fangs! "...I decided, that I haven't decided yet. But, I'll only regret it if Lenora's fat ass doesn't slow yours down!" She spat, her body vanishing, scythe vanishing, appearing behind the lizard with glowing crimson eyes. "NOW SPIT OUT MY SUBJECT BEFORE YOU REGRET IT 'COMRADE'!!" She roared, her eyes trailing, her body leaving after images as she revved up her deadly swing and brought it down to reap the head of her former comrade!
Fili Primrose
Fili Primrose
Private
Private

Lenora Blackwood likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarith Greyborn Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:40 am

Sarith blinked at... such stupidity. Even as she appeared behind her, while she sat comfortably, Sarith's calm demeanor remained. Her lidded eyes glanced to the far right. "I see your mind is just as childish as that body of yours, Filicia. Did you forget?" she says, as she coiled the woman's ankles with her spiked, prehensile tail and then slammed the woman down upon her back against the floor! "My chair allows my tail near unrestricted movement? C'mon Fili, I'll give you a chance to act your age and let this outburst go. You may have more years and battle experience than me, but even you won't last against my... persuasive nature~" She licked her lips, and then slammed her friend into a supporting wall, slamming that youthful face riiight against the beam! "That sounded, dreadfully painful~" She hummed, leaning on her right fist, swinging the girl around like a rag doll! Her left hand, kneading her plush belly...
Sarith Greyborn
Sarith Greyborn
Private
Private

Fili Primrose and Lenora Blackwood like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Fili Primrose Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:44 am

Sarith Greyborn wrote:Sarith blinked at... such stupidity. Even as she appeared behind her, while she sat comfortably, Sarith's calm demeanor remained. Her lidded eyes glanced to the far right. "I see your mind is just as childish as that body of yours, Filicia. Did you forget?" she says, as she coiled the woman's ankles with her spiked, prehensile tail and then slammed the woman down upon her back against the floor! "My chair allows my tail near unrestricted movement? C'mon Fili, I'll give you a chance to act your age and let this outburst go. You may have more years and battle experience than me, but even you won't last against my... persuasive nature~" She licked her lips, and then slammed her friend into a supporting wall, slamming that youthful face riiight against the beam! "That sounded, dreadfully painful~" She hummed, leaning on her right fist, swinging the girl around like a rag doll! Her left hand, kneading her plush belly...

Fili felt her ankles come together, her body being abused by the kobold like a child's plaything as she was slammed about and flying into support structures and the like. As she was being tossed about, the vampire had a serious look on her face:

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) - Page 2 Fili_Primrose

"Did you forget... its rude to act like this to your elders...!" she spat out a fang, a new one quickly growing in place, almost like a shark's tooth moved in to replace what was lost! She then hurled her scythe at the lizard, and as it spun it suddenly split into multiple sickles all homing in on Sarith! "I came for your help, bitch, and I need that annoying wench to accomplish my goals, so she's off the menu, got it?!" She spat, twirling her legs, pushing away the limb before backflipping twice away from the scaly monster, landing on all fours in a sprinter's position. Shit... she's holding back on me, there's no way she hasn't affected me with that hypno mist already.... she's fucking toying with me! She grumbled at this revelation and then charged forwards with vampire freakish speed, ready to go hand to hand with Sarith if she had to while her sickles carved her up!
Fili Primrose
Fili Primrose
Private
Private

Sarith Greyborn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarith Greyborn Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:57 am

Sarith did nothing to defend against the sickles, as they tore apart her chair, cut through her body, spilling blood left and right!

But as the pink devil approached, she shot forwards, and swung the remains of the chair into the pink haired brat like a flail! The chair was smashed to pieces, and batted the vampire away like a fly being swatted! She faced the vampire, smiling while chewing on the rapier yet. "Damn... I REALLY liked that chair~"

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) - Page 2 Latest

With light pulsing throughout her stretchy scales, her injuries began to heal at an alarming rate! Blood clotted, scars fading, wounds and gashes sewn back together as if nothing happened, and lost fuel and energy through blood was being harnessed from Lenora's body within her! She pats her belly again, as it gurgled loudly. "I can transfer the energy of my... 'guest' to my self, my pink haired friend~" She hummed sweetly. "So, do your worst! Hahahahaaha!" She cackled loudly.
Sarith Greyborn
Sarith Greyborn
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Fili Primrose Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:16 pm

Fili hit the wall with a loud 'oof' picking herself up from the floor, she bared her fangs and glared daggers into Sarith's lizard-like form across the way. "Heh... vampiric in its own right, coming to you for aid of a vampiric kingdom was the right move... however...!" She kicked the nearby sofa towards the lizard and lunged with her large scythe in hand. "...you were handed power and abused it! I'm not being handed this power, I'm carving it out for my self, and I need subjects, and Red there is my most loyal subject! I'll die for her if I need to!!" She spat as she aggressively swung her scythe repeatedly upon the giant lizard!
Fili Primrose
Fili Primrose
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarith Greyborn Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:38 am

Fili Primrose wrote:Fili hit the wall with a loud 'oof' picking herself up from the floor, she bared her fangs and glared daggers into Sarith's lizard-like form across the way. "Heh... vampiric in its own right, coming to you for aid of a vampiric kingdom was the right move... however...!" She kicked the nearby sofa towards the lizard and lunged with her large scythe in hand. "...you were handed power and abused it! I'm not being handed this power, I'm carving it out for my self, and I need subjects, and Red there is my most loyal subject! I'll die for her if I need to!!" She spat as she aggressively swung her scythe repeatedly upon the giant lizard!

The lizard's eyes narrowed, and as the sofa launched towards her, Sarith's tail swiped around her body to knock it tumbling back as she brings Lenora's sword up in defense, parrying Fili's strike. "...I 'abused it'?" She raised a brow as she swung her tail into the woman's chest, forcing her to fly back once more! "...Admirable, to do something with your own two hands, to acknowledge where your strengths lie... however..." She paused as the pink haired brat began to recuperate. Sarith launched several more of her own furnishings at the tiny vampirina to keep her at bay.

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) - Page 2 1559087824

"...you're too late! You didn't act, unlike I... who acted the very moment I was given this power... when I was altered to this form." She cooed, as her belly swayed. "You took too long to figure things out. Such hesitation cannot go unpunished with me." She smirked, glaring over at Fili to see if she was watching.

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) - Page 2 1525230660

With her free hand, the monster gripped her bulging paunch... and began to push it inward. The belly squirmed more fiercely, Lenora's muffled voice sounded garbled before fading with her feminine form. First she became skeletal, then the stomach seemed to sag like a water balloon before receding!

"UUUrp!! Ahhh... now she hit the spot! Tasted just like strawberries and cream~!" Taunted the elated monster who licked her claws and let the pinkish saliva drip from her maw out!:

Lenora was absorbed by the beast fully....

"Ahhh... parting can be such sweet sorrow... but no worries, cupcake, you'll be regrouping with 'Red' soon...!" Sarrith replied in a ravenous manner! The predatory look in her eye as she salivated; the taste of vampiric flesh now... a craving!

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) - Page 2 9d8
Sarith Greyborn
Sarith Greyborn
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Fili Primrose Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:13 pm

Fili forgot how swift the beastly woman was, and that she had a tail. By the time she could recover from Sarith's counter, it was all over for Lenora... "You... ate my vassel... you fuckin' bitch...." she spat one of her lesser teeth from the back of her mouth onto the floor. "...now you wanna eat me too, huh? Lenora's fat ass not filling enough? Well... come and get it then...!" She screamed as she wildly spun her scythe, using it to launch items such as the sofa and tables towards Sarith as her body began to radiate a dark red aura. Dammit... I fucked up! I got my one big supporter and colleague killed, and everything's flipped on its head now! I have no choice but to slay this fuckin' bitch or at least seriously maime her for my self conscience if not to avenge Lenora... fuck. FUCK! She thought, sweat rolling down her silky cheeks as she continued to hurl items, now imbued with dark flame at the lizard-woman, waiting for her to get closer...!
Fili Primrose
Fili Primrose
Private
Private

Sarith Greyborn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarith Greyborn Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:26 am

Fili Primrose wrote:Fili forgot how swift the beastly woman was, and that she had a tail. By the time she could recover from Sarith's counter, it was all over for Lenora... "You... ate my vassel... you fuckin' bitch...." she spat one of her lesser teeth from the back of her mouth onto the floor. "...now you wanna eat me too, huh? Lenora's fat ass not filling enough? Well... come and get it then...!" She screamed as she wildly spun her scythe, using it to launch items such as the sofa and tables towards Sarith as her body began to radiate a dark red aura. Dammit... I fucked up! I got my one big supporter and colleague killed, and everything's flipped on its head now! I have no choice but to slay this fuckin' bitch or at least seriously maim her for my self conscience if not to avenge Lenora... fuck. FUCK! She thought, sweat rolling down her silky cheeks as she continued to hurl items, now imbued with dark flame at the lizard-woman, waiting for her to get closer...!

"And she was quite lovely~"

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) - Page 2 Salazzle__check_description__by_thedemonfoxy_dapde6j-fullview

Taunted Sarith back (licking her scaly lips for good measure), upon being called a bitch. "Oh you know, dessert always comes after a big meal~ Huhuhu~" She chuckled darkly as she advanced in spite of the dark flames coating her furniture. "Just think of it like this-" she began as she dodged nimbly and swiftly; ducking under thrown tables and potted plants, side stepping with an unnerving, animalistic manner as she got on all fours at times to crawl under some of the tossed obstacles! "-when I eat you? You won't have to worry about paying the damages for my spa!" She finished, getting up and close to the pink haired vampire, her eyes flashing as she exhaled pink smoke from her jaws across Fili's face!

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) - Page 2 Medium
Sarith Greyborn
Sarith Greyborn
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Fili Primrose Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:54 pm

Sarith Greyborn wrote:
Fili Primrose wrote:Fili forgot how swift the beastly woman was, and that she had a tail. By the time she could recover from Sarith's counter, it was all over for Lenora... "You... ate my vassel... you fuckin' bitch...." she spat one of her lesser teeth from the back of her mouth onto the floor. "...now you wanna eat me too, huh? Lenora's fat ass not filling enough? Well... come and get it then...!" She screamed as she wildly spun her scythe, using it to launch items such as the sofa and tables towards Sarith as her body began to radiate a dark red aura. Dammit... I fucked up! I got my one big supporter and colleague killed, and everything's flipped on its head now! I have no choice but to slay this fuckin' bitch or at least seriously maim her for my self conscience if not to avenge Lenora... fuck. FUCK! She thought, sweat rolling down her silky cheeks as she continued to hurl items, now imbued with dark flame at the lizard-woman, waiting for her to get closer...!

Taunted Sarith back (licking her scaly lips for good measure), upon being called a bitch. "Oh you know, dessert always comes after a big meal~ Huhuhu~" She chuckled darkly as she advanced in spite of the dark flames coating her furniture. "Just think of it like this-" she began as she dodged nimbly and swiftly; ducking under thrown tables and potted plants, side stepping with an unnerving, animalistic manner as she got on all fours at times to crawl under some of the tossed obstacles! "-when I eat you? You won't have to worry about paying the damages for my spa!" She finished, getting up and close to the pink haired vampire, her eyes flashing as she exhaled pink smoke from her jaws across Fili's face!

"Stop, DODGING!" A frustrated Fili spat, before Sarith got in close! Now's my chance! Fili then switched tactics, using her scythe to tear a magical opening to the demon realm that would drag the lizard inside, when half of her would she would close the temporary wormhole to sever the beast in half! "DIE!!" She spat when she got a face full of Sarith's stinking breath! The wormhole closed from the act, and the pink haired woman coughed on the fumes!

"*cough hack* You're-*cough* charms don't af-*cough* affect me! Your was-*cough*-wasting your time! *cough cough*" Fili coughed as she switched tactics again, using the scythe's long reach to try and hook around one of Sarith's legs!
Fili Primrose
Fili Primrose
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarith Greyborn Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:28 am

Fili Primrose wrote:
Sarith Greyborn wrote:

"Stop, DODGING!" A frustrated Fili spat, before Sarith got in close! Now's my chance! Fili then switched tactics, using her scythe to tear a magical opening to the demon realm that would drag the lizard inside, when half of her would she would close the temporary wormhole to sever the beast in half! "DIE!!" She spat when she got a face full of Sarith's stinking breath! The wormhole closed from the act, and the pink haired woman coughed on the fumes!

"*cough hack* You're-*cough* charms don't af-*cough* affect me! Your was-*cough*-wasting your time! *cough cough*" Fili coughed as she switched tactics again, using the scythe's long reach to try and hook around one of Sarith's legs!

Sarrith was relieved she caught the pink haired vampire off guard, that gravitational pull she had summoned could have been an issue had it remained up! She blocked the scythe's swings with the rapier borrowed from the digested Lenora, and raised a brow at Fili's remark about charming her as she used her tail to draw Lenora's knife from her clothes pile and used it to block the woman's scythe going for her leg!

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) - Page 2 C87cadc0e8559e86c298a7bac11599bab5eb66bcr1-2048-2048v2_uhq

"Oh...? I'm quite aware, someone of your caliber should be resilient to such things... but aren't you thinking little of me...?" She purred as she licked her lips and snapped the clawed fingers of her non-sword hand. And like that, Fili's world got a whole lot bigger... but in truth... she was getting smaller! Her clothes, armor, weapons began to get too heavy and big, and before you know it the confused vampire vanished in a pool of her own clothing!! Her Scythe teetered and clanged off to the right of the pool of clothing.

"Hmm, you deserve this you know. Ya think small and you'll be small. That's fine for me, I need to cut back on the sweets~" Sarrith licked her lips as she approached the clothing pile, flipping the woman's jacket away with her tail as she now looked down on the foot tall woman, just as Lenora's 'fat' got absorbed into Sarrith's chest, giving her body temporary breasts:

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) - Page 2 Sarrith_and_Fili

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) - Page 2 Sexy_gal_salazzle_by_z_graves_dd2tj6d-fullview

"My my... so indecent in your nakedness, Fili Manili~" She purred, her forked tongue hanging over the side of her jaw as she held her hip. "I wonder how you'll taste...? Sweeter than Lenora? Hmmm... she was creamy, meaty, tender... and so savory with just a hint of spice! Red-heads, amiright? Hmhmhm~" She chuckled darkly, licking her lips again before dropping to the floor:

"If you enter my mouth willingly? I'll make it quick for you... but please, resist~" She purred, yawning her slimy jaws and beckoning the twin tailed vampire lilliputian into her gullet with one hand, while reaching for her forcibly with the other!!
Sarith Greyborn
Sarith Greyborn
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Fili Primrose Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:21 am

Sarith Greyborn wrote:
Fili Primrose wrote:
Sarith Greyborn wrote:

Sarrith was relieved she caught the pink haired vampire off guard, that gravitational pull she had summoned could have been an issue had it remained up! She blocked the scythe's swings with the rapier borrowed from the digested Lenora, and raised a brow at Fili's remark about charming her as she used her tail to draw Lenora's knife from her clothes pile and used it to block the woman's scythe going for her leg!

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) - Page 2 C87cadc0e8559e86c298a7bac11599bab5eb66bcr1-2048-2048v2_uhq

"Oh...? I'm quite aware, someone of your caliber should be resilient to such things... but aren't you thinking little of me...?" She purred as she licked her lips and snapped the clawed fingers of her non-sword hand. And like that, Fili's world got a whole lot bigger... but in truth... she was getting smaller! Her clothes, armor, weapons began to get too heavy and big, and before you know it the confused vampire vanished in a pool of her own clothing!! Her Scythe teetered and clanged off to the right of the pool of clothing.

"Hmm, you deserve this you know. Ya think small and you'll be small. That's fine for me, I need to cut back on the sweets~" Sarrith licked her lips as she approached the clothing pile, flipping the woman's jacket away with her tail as she now looked down on the foot tall woman, just as Lenora's 'fat' got absorbed into Sarrith's chest, giving her body temporary breasts:

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) - Page 2 Sexy_gal_salazzle_by_z_graves_dd2tj6d-fullview

"My my... so indecent in your nakedness, Fili Manili~" She purred, her forked tongue hanging over the side of her jaw as she held her hip. "I wonder how you'll taste...? Sweeter than Lenora? Hmmm... she was creamy, meaty, tender... and so savory with just a hint of spice! Red-heads, amiright? Hmhmhm~" She chuckled darkly, licking her lips again before dropping to the floor:

"If you enter my mouth willingly? I'll make it quick for you... but please, resist~" She purred, yawning her slimy jaws and beckoning the twin tailed vampire lilliputian into her gullet with one hand, while reaching for her forcibly with the other!!

One moment Fili was in a coughing fit, swinging her scythe with a battle cry! Next, she was feeling woozy, as the world around her began to get disproportioned! "What...the?!" She screamed as it suddenly became dark, and she felt far more exposed... literally!

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) - Page 2 Felicia_taimanin_and_1_more_drawn_by_zol__44b9cbe00dd3ad785feacb12714b5e95

The naked elder vampire let out a gasp as she felt around her body in the darkness. "Wh-where'd my clothes go?!" She cried, before Sarith fished Fili from the remains of her leather short-shorts and bandeau. She looked up at the towering giant lizard woman, anger boiling ever deeper:

Sarith's antics were becoming dull and more infuriating by the moment as she then asked her to willingly sacrifice herself! "Me? The next Vampire Queen? Allow myself to be devoured?! This has charade's gone on long enough, bitch!" She spat, before summoning her Scythe which vanished in a portal dictated by a glowing sigil before appearing in the foot tall vampire's hands!:

Sketchy Ass Spa (Intro) - Page 2 Felicia_taimanin_and_1_more_drawn_by_zol__1832bb7148aaf8ca861370163c8d7ca3

"Just because I'm small, doesn't mean I can't still summon my blade at my side you scaly bitch! Even at this size, I'm just as deadly!!" She roared, zooming towards Sarith with incredible speed; a naked pink streak with traces of silver and black from the color of her scythe as she readied to slice through Sarith's jaws and neck!
Fili Primrose
Fili Primrose
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum