Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toph's Room/Office

2 posters

Go down

Toph's Room/Office  Empty Toph's Room/Office

Post  Toph Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:56 am

Toph's Room/Office  20220805025441_1

A quaint room with a distinctively odd flooring which feels weird to most visitors... Its both Toph's office and bedroom, and its adjoined to the front desk area and connected to the main storeroom.

"Huh?" Started the woman in her rather promiscuous and somewhat goth-punk look as she lay full spread upon an unrolled futon:

Toph's Room/Office  EmLzzFxW8AIdjXK

She was pedaling her feet in the air as she laid upon her tummy. She was a short, yet curvaceous young thing with silky black hair held up in a traditional updo, and was wearing a low cut tank top with a pair of black short shorts. She had tears in her shirt, which showed off more of her cleavage, she also wore a cropped black hoodie over the tattered, red crop top tank.

"What do you mean? I'm on my day off... I've got nobody but the Basket Case running around the shop today, can it be someone else...?" She asked, as she spoke into a weird mirror that reflected some person far away- not that she could see them. Blinking her faded blue eyes, Toph was a blind woman who ran this shop out in the middle of nowhere. Some would say it was probably teasing fate, but there was a reason for everything as Toph came to find out growing up.

"...Ughh... this blows man, can't you get someone else...?" She complained. In spite of being the 'boss' of this place, she... didn't really do much other than tease her staff and bark orders to Jac, her manager and Toefor's chosen courier... well, till he gets tired of him. She wasn't sure when that would be, but it hadn't been more than five years now? They tend to last 150 or so years, before he either pulls the plug or discover some glit in their system. In either case, Jac was still fresh so he'd likely be here to stay for now. He sounded like a decent enough fella, even though he's naive to work with people like herself. Ashe, the aforementioned Basket Case, was smitten or very protective of him. She could tell by the nuance in her voice, and from the way her heart or hearts race when he was around. Still... she couldn't picture someone of Jac's size being able to do much with someone as big as Ashe, romantically speaking anyway. Plus she was sure Ashe was some sort of dragon kin or something akin to the ancient lizard men? Couldn't be a Drox... though she has a similar heart rhythm as them...

"Ughhh..." Toph groaned, face planting on the cushion. "I don't wanna do anything.... its my day off...." she groaned.
Toph
Toph
Recruit
Recruit

Sylica D'Lyren likes this post

Back to top Go down

Toph's Room/Office  Empty Re: Toph's Room/Office

Post  Crisis Rocan Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:15 pm

God I miss the Orange Creamsicow already.

There is precedence for this statement.  First and foremost best cow ever!  Orange cream, and Orange cream flavored milk, oh god so delicious.  And if you really wanted to go for the Top...s you could suck straight on her teats and it's just like enjoying the best freshest orange cream sickle ice cream bar. Or an Orange Cream Suckle!

You know you want to.  Come on Fresh Orange Cream straight from the Utterly Delicious processing plant.

What a time to be alive...

Such a waste of fucking time.

Something to take the edge...

So funny story.  I've been haunting nightmares...

Yeah that's exactly what I mean.  Exactly what I meant to say.  I have literally been scaring the shit out of nightmares...

What?  I got bored.  Annnnnnnd, they kind of suck at it.  

Something to kick the night off...

I mean really... what does it take to scare people these days.  I mean we make monster movies and horror slasher flickers for entertainment, on a daily basis.   Come on, not even nightmare fuel, at this point it's all pretty lame and over done.  Oohh jump scare.  Mr. Freak Faced Nightmare popped out of the wall and screamed.  

My reaction, laughter, or punching him in the throat.  Maybe both and not necessarily in that order.  Which of course has lead me to reaction number 3.  Chasing nightmares through other peoples dreams, and making them run in sheer terror.  

Surprisingly fun.  I mean come on haven't you ever wanted to see a mummy wet itself, as you douse it in gasoline, and dangle it over a raging bonfire.  Well why the fuck not?  Frankenstein... my new jump starter for a hemi engine.  Oh come on, you know he was made perfectly to act as jumper cables for a car engine.  He's got built in clamp studs sticking out of his neck for the love of god.  Although I did have one question about that.  Which one is positive, and which one is negative?  Or are they neutral like Franky...

Anatomically incorrect!

And then blah bla bla blah, I'm count Dracula I've come to such your blood!

Toph's Room/Office  25552660_web1_M1-ADW-20210618-Best-Bug-Zappers-1280

Ballless vampire wannabe.  Dracula, Frankenstein, the Mummy.  Give me a fucking break their not nightmare fuel, that's just bad fucking comedy.  Ok so we move passed the old school cereal thrillers, and move into the middle aged freak shows.  Oh my God!  Insert fake panic face  here!  It's Godzilla, and King Kong, and the Giant slime monster.  

Oh yeah and there's some Birds over there!

I don't know, apparently they're terrifying.  

Toph's Room/Office  ESSFsSZXUAIlbXN

Yeah.  I don't get it either.  It's not like they're a murder of crows...

Starving...

Eating people alive.

Nope just don't get it.

I tried, I really did.  ...  clown

Clowns how the fuck is anyone terrified of clowns.  I mean if I was a normal person I'd have been losing my shit...

Laughing my ass off, because the things that scare people are so mind bogglingly dumb it...  It's horrifically fascinating. I can't fathom how weak minded an individual has to be, to be unable to face mundane shit.  Spiders and insects and bugs oh my.  Melting faces and extra appendages galore.  And than we have the modern day horror slop.  Or zombies, and male whore glitterpires.  Cough cough.  Excuse me, Vampires...

Toph's Room/Office  51QtKc8hjzL._SL500_

Fucking gouge my eyes out,

That shit's real.  Excuse me while I sterilize my eyes with bleach and hydrochloric acid for ten minutes.  I can't unsee that.  Suffer with me!

Still pouring shit into my eyes...

My eyes, my poor eyes.  I'm blind, Fuck!  I wish I was...

For like another hour until I forget that horrible nightmare fuel!

HA!  They do exist. Now that image was nightmare fuel.

Now where the fuck am I?

sniff

sniff

Is that raging cunt I smell

Hey Lucy I'm home!

Yeah I dropped the Ricky line out loud as I stood in a doorway, half in this world, half inside some poor fools nightmare. I really shouldn't have taught Toefor how to make these door ways. I never know when I'm going to open a door into one of his.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Sylica D'Lyren likes this post

Back to top Go down