Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outside Toph's Material Surplus

2 posters

Go down

Outside Toph's Material Surplus Empty Outside Toph's Material Surplus

Post  Tai Shi Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:10 am

A large dust devil swirled through the grassy fields leading up to the large building. Behind it one could see the many mountains which made up the Beijio Mountain Chain, and the woodland which covered a majority of these rocky places save their highest peaks. Atop this swirling mass of glowing green... was a beautiful young woman of 22. She was fairly tall, lean, with long dark hair worn in a unique fashion aside from the high ponytail like most Beijionese woman with her hair would wear. Her clothes were revealing, yet functional given her style, and her crystal blue eyes fixated on the entrance of the shop as she approached.

Outside Toph's Material Surplus Tai_Shi_ava

Upon approach, the woman stepped down, and the wind behind her dispersed, vanishing in an instant with a simple flutter of her long, pelvic curtains from her clothing. She had toeless, heelless footwear... and she wiggled her toes upon the ground, feeling the vibrations from the surrounding area. "Hmm..." She hummed, her sharp blue eyes glancing around her. She knew Master Toph was in... but there was also others whom she did not recognize. Hard to imagine that shrimp-hag getting visitors... She thought with some annoyance over her foster mother and master. Tai Shi was the name this lovely Beijionese woman was given... by Toph, of course; Toph, who didn't like the idea of becoming a 'mother' despite being what could be considered the 'grandma of grandmas', so the shrimp gave the baby she once was the characters for 'Desire' and 'Death' instead of her own surname. But... with Toph having so many of them, Tai was actually thankful for her short, if not so creative name. "Ugh... may as well get this over with, turn in the year's worth of hides, materials and what not..." the slender woman sighed, beginning to make her way up to the porch...
Tai Shi
Tai Shi
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Outside Toph's Material Surplus Empty Re: Outside Toph's Material Surplus

Post  Ashe Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:19 am

Glllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaareeee!!

A sudden mass of malice and darkness quickly took shape and swiftly launched itself around the back of the building to the front! The black mass was large yet swift, and descended upon the jade green hussy with slimy jaws of DEATH!... screaming:

"HUSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!"
Ashe
Ashe
Recruit
Recruit

Random Mobs and Tai Shi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tai Shi Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:55 pm

Ashe wrote:Glllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaareeee!!

A sudden mass of malice and darkness quickly took shape and swiftly launched itself around the back of the building to the front! The black mass was large yet swift, and descended upon the jade green hussy with slimy jaws of DEATH!... screaming:

"HUSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!"

Without even looking, Tai launched a powerful blast of air above herself- filling the creature's mouth with enough air to force her cheeks to balloon, and at the same time keep her from descending upon Tai. Then, Tai, without much care, raised her right knee and then shot it back, driving her heel up into the chest of the creature above and behind her! The blow was fierce enough to flatten the scaly stomach, then send the creature flying several yards behind her! The grassy field plumed with dirt and debris, as Tai resumed her standing position and glanced casually over her shoulder. "...what was that? 'Hussy'? Do you even have an idea what that means...?" She sighed. Since when did a lizard hang around the shop...? Gross...
Tai Shi
Tai Shi
Recruit
Recruit

Random Mobs and Ashe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashe Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:15 pm

The black mass was taken completely by surprise...!

After the dust settles, the twitching creature slowly shifted her weight, and stood up. Her long dark hair covered one of her eyes, but the other could be clearly seen through the curtain of black, glaring back at Tai:

Outside Toph's Material Surplus Unknown

"A...hussy?" she began. "...that's any woman I feel is a threat. That's an individual..." she began, charging full blast again, keeping her attacks to physical to avoid damaging the building. "...whose better off a meal!!" She screamed! She swung out her long, thick tail and spun several times in the direction of Tai!
Ashe
Ashe
Recruit
Recruit

Tai Shi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tai Shi Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:22 am

Ashe wrote:The black mass was taken completely by surprise...!

After the dust settles, the twitching creature slowly shifted her weight, and stood up. Her long dark hair covered one of her eyes, but the other could be clearly seen through the curtain of black, glaring back at Tai:

Outside Toph's Material Surplus Unknown

"A...hussy?" she began. "...that's any woman I feel is a threat. That's an individual..." she began, charging full blast again, keeping her attacks to physical to avoid damaging the building. "...whose better off a meal!!" She screamed! She swung out her long, thick tail and spun several times in the direction of Tai!

Tai shook her head. "Dear Gods... you're a nutcase, aint'chya?" The slender woman sighed, and waited for the dark scaled creature to be in range, before she conjured the winds around the spinning scaly top! The forceful winds seizing her movement, forcing the dragoness like creature flying upwards. She turned to face the spectacle, the dragonkin spinning high up in a tornado of Tai Shi's own conjuration, forced to spin relentlessly while Tai Shi watched from below, arms folded across her chest, her narrow blue eyes keenly focused on the tornado. "You done yet? Or shall I continue to show you the err of your ways...?" She asked the beastly woman, snapping her fingers and conjuring the wind scythes within the very tornado which trapped the black scaled creature, the blades chipping away repeatedly at her scales... but she found it interesting that her scales resisted them easily enough. Hm... how peculiar... thought Tai as she observed, taking her right hand and rubbing her chin whilst the dragonkin continued to spin.
Tai Shi
Tai Shi
Recruit
Recruit

Ashe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashe Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:36 am

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh...!"

-Screamed Ashe as she was high above the ground, her body swirling yet from her attack, but she continued to spin against her will! How'd the hell am I flying so high?! She screamed internally. Ughhh... I feel like I'm gonna hurl...! *Urk...* Ashe continued, and glared down at the haughty hussy b!tch who put her here in the first place! I don't know who she is, but she's trouble for me! Jac... Jac would prefer a woman like her, I mean... look at her! Her hair, her poise, her style is amazing...! That's why... She narrowed her eyes, her dark hair glowing bright! ...I have to kill her before he returns from his JOB! "FLASHBANG!" She screamed, emanating a bright light into the eyes of the slender hussy below! Not only that, Ashe then exhaled flames from her throat, which at first did nothing due to the wind's ferocity, but the harder she tried, flames eventually crawled out of her throat and began to spiral around the high concentration of oxygen, the flames devouring it like she would this hussy! Within a few moments the column of flame engulfed everything, and given she was also able to ingest flames Ashe now began to devour the flaming tornado! She eyed the Beijionese woman through the flames, and widened her arms and her stance as she descended upon her! I'm coming for you now, b!tch!!
Ashe
Ashe
Recruit
Recruit

Tai Shi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tai Shi Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:43 am

Tai was raising her brow, wondering what the devil the dragon woman was screaming out now, when there was a glowing blur in the spiral. Before she realized what it was, she winced, covering her eyes! "Ack, the devil is that?!" She spat, blinded by the bright and intense light! She couldn't see at all, her vision doubled from the bright flash, imprinting several images of the landscape around her! Crap, didn't think she could do that... She thought, but thankfully, Tai wasn't as helpless without her sight as Ashe would think. The Beijionese woman stumbled back for a moment, her eyes closed tightly as she could hear some odd noises coming from the dragonkin, and the air was getting hotter. She had a rough idea what just happened, but even more, she could feel that heat steadily approaching! "Hyah!" spat Tai who somersaulted away from the building, avoiding being smooshed by the black scaled lizard in the process!

"You're more resourceful than I initially thought, you must be someone new Toph took in since I last been back." Tai then turned on the balls of her feet, facing the dragon-kin, reaching behind her back and materializing a pair of oversized green colored blades, before slamming one into the ground:

Outside Toph's Material Surplus Tai_Shi_eyes_closed

"Your attack may have blinded me, but I am comfortable fighting in the dark!" She exclaimed, yanking up the oversized pair of blades in each hand, eyes still closed tightly! She conjured wind around each of the humongous crescent moon swords, and let her opponent have the next move on the house.

Last edited by Tai Shi on Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Tai Shi
Tai Shi
Recruit
Recruit

Ashe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashe Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:15 am

Ashe hit the ground, surprised the woman was able to safely evade her in the process after being blind! "Ooow...." moaned the angry black scaled dragonkin, who slowly stood up and then looked down...

Outside Toph's Material Surplus Ashe_fat_with_fire

Ashe held her chest, and began to cry! "...Aw dammit, now I'm fat!" She whined. All the flames she ingested expanded her stomach to much of its capacity, and made the already self conscious creature... more depressed. "Dammit...!"

Tai Shi wrote:Outside Toph's Material Surplus Tai_Shi_eyes_closed

"Your attack may have blinded me, but I am comfortable fighting in the dark!" She exclaimed, yanking up the oversized pair of blades in each hand, eyes still closed tightly! She conjured wind around each of the humongous crescent moon swords, and let her opponent have the next move on the house.

Outside Toph's Material Surplus Unknown_17

Upon hearing the intruder Hussy however, she turned and glared at her, not that she could see the rage in her eyes. It's your fault I'm like this... yes... I will kill you. She thought, and then answered her prey: "Nice to know, where you're headed its going to be nothing but darkness!" She screamed. Ashe shouted out several 'Ion Blasts' from her mouth, knowing they weren't much but giant neutralization blasts that would only weaken her enemies when struck and or throw them back with explosive energy whilst doing so! She covered the field with several bouncing, glowing balls of energy, even knocking some towards the woman directly by whipping her long, ebony tail!
Ashe
Ashe
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Tai Shi Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:34 am

Tai Shi couldn't hear the whizzing of the Ion blasts yet, but had assumed since the dragoness had not yet charged she was instead opting for a distance attack. She conjured her wind to swirl around her, forcing all of the Ion Blasts to scatter and bounce about, exploding when they hit one another, alerting Tai of their destructive energies. Hmm... so she can produce a sort of 'bouncing' energy projectile, huh? Interesting... She thought, when she recalled something the dragoness said a moment prior:

Ashe wrote:Ashe hit the ground, surprised the woman was able to safely evade her in the process after being blind! "Ooow...." moaned the angry black scaled dragonkin, who slowly stood up and then looked down...

Outside Toph's Material Surplus Ashe_fat_with_fire

Ashe held her chest, and began to cry! "...Aw dammit, now I'm fat!" She whined. All the flames she ingested expanded her stomach to much of its capacity, and made the already self conscious creature... more depressed.

She raised a brow to this. "What? You must be exaggerating, you can't be any fatter than you were when I had your ass spinning in the sky!" she taunted, before she decided to go in for the offensive and swing her massive curved swords across her opponent's chest, evading the Ion blasts bouncing around and even kick flipped herself off the dragon's bulbous stomach! Something's off, it felt like striking rubber?! What the heck is that?! Gotta try something else! "Hrraaah!" shouted Tai, upside down in mid air, throwing one of her massive swords at the scaly dragonkin!
Tai Shi
Tai Shi
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum