Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet Devil Guardian Division Shoreline Docks

Go down

Scarlet Devil Guardian Division Shoreline Docks Empty Scarlet Devil Guardian Division Shoreline Docks

Post  Lenne Whitehill Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:15 am

Scarlet Devil Guardian Division Shoreline Docks Fiend_Jaeger

A large warehouse on the coast where members of the Scarlet Devil Guardian Division and Fiend Jaeger Taijiya groups store their vehicles and equipment among other things to be shipped out to one of their tankers or to other countries.

Scarlet Devil Guardian Division Shoreline Docks Jon-dickerson-sci-2

Lenne Whitehill was one of the skeleton crew working in the loading bay, given the large armored vehicle she was working on decided to go 'kaput' here rather than in the garage. Given it was a slow evening, and everyone else were either busy working on that Renoa tunnel job with the big wigs, or on other missions, no one had a hissy fit that Lenne work on the big heifer right here:

Scarlet Devil Guardian Division Shoreline Docks Unknown

The vehicle was the same kind they used in the 'Great War' nearly 400 years ago; an antique that simply never spoiled. The others in the tunnel would need one of these later to help clear debris with specialized cannon shells developed for it so that the tunnel wouldn't collapse- that be the opposite of what they were trying to achieve there. "I hope Yuzuru is doing well..." she said out loud, while working on a rather rusted out bolt. It was then she heard the clicking of heels, the woman sliding out from under the chassis of the large tank-like vehicle to see the lovely Major Sarah Brynn standing over her.

Scarlet Devil Guardian Division Shoreline Docks Sarah

"Howdy, Lenne!" The military officer chimed. She was a six foot tall, curvy and beautiful woman in her late 20's or early 30s. She wore her long, cornstalk blond hair in a high ponytail under her peaked cap, and showed off her lovely figure in that customized 'former Gilded Tree' kind of look. She really wasn't a 'Major' anymore, but she was a powerful red mage from Fenira's military order 'Gilded Tree', and still couldn't bring herself to throw away her beloved uniform. She was well liked by other members of Scarlet Devil Guardian Division, and excelled at Close Quarters Combat, Swordplay (Rapier), and decent on the range, with a custom silenced machine pistol which she had slung under one of her arms:

Scarlet Devil Guardian Division Shoreline Docks Latest

"Oh, Major! Didn't know you were still here!" gasped Lenne, who half hid under the frame of the Galideno Warrior- the truck/tank. Sarah's big blue eyes fell down on her and the blonde shook her head. "I keep telling you Lenne, just call me Sarah!" She protested placing her hands on her thick hips as she leaned to the side to get a better look at Lenne; all the while the woman's high leg & strapless leotard thong made her curvy features jiggle and sway with her abrupt and subtle movements. "I just warned a few others in the building, but we've got a few specimens from our field teams to be delivered to Head Quarters for research and combat training. Now, they're not too dangerous, but I want everyone whose still here after lockup to be well armed just in case." She explained.

To this, Lenne pulled herself out and then sat up on the roller board. "S-sorry. Live animals and monsters again? Don't we have enough of those already?" She inquired. Sarah shrugged her shoulders. "I don't make up the shipments, but I don't want a repeat of Ithteca again. That was pretty bad..." She sighed, not elaborating further. To this Lenne blinks then nods, reassuringly. "Very well Maj- er, Sarah." She corrected herself, making the Major smile. "Good to know! Well, I'll leave you to it then!" She smirked, then proceeded to walk off.

Lenne watched Sarah walk off, and then turned to the vehicle she was still repairing. It was still a few hours work left... but she now thought about what kind of 'specimens' the team collected for research. The memories of her parents being killed by problem beasts was still rather fresh, its why she joined this group in the first place. However, she wasn't confident in her combat abilities, so stuck to her strong points which was tinkering and repairing complex machinery. She could handle that...

Soon enough, the auburn beauty slid herself back under the vehicle to continue work on repairs...

Lenne Whitehill
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down