Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inushiba Penthouse Suite

3 posters

Go down

The Inushiba Penthouse Suite Empty The Inushiba Penthouse Suite

Post  Chantelle Inushiba Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:37 am

"Why hasn't room service delivered our lunch...? It's been, like, over 30 minutes!" cried out the young Inumimi heiress, her dog ears flopping against her crown as she folded her arms across her generously endowed bosom. Her long, fluffy tail swinging side to side behind her hips. She was tall, standing about 5'11 without heels, with a voluptuous and toned body possessing wide hips, long shapely legs and a soft well rounded derriere. She was currently wearing a Nora Fallensky inspired pink satin dress that left little to the imagination, along with dark nylon thigh high stockings and black stiletto high heels. Her long blond hair fell at either of her shoulders from twin side-tails. Her bosom bounced as she snatched her ebony, sparkling phone from her bag to check with the room service once again.

The Inushiba Penthouse Suite Chantelle_Inushiba_nobg

This lovely bitch, er, Canine was one, Chantelle Inushiba; the heiress of Inushiba Industries who work alongside a number of other companies in Breland and are of its few upper echelon who aren't Elvish or Leprechauns.

"If we were in Minktail, we wouldn't be waiting this long for a servant~" Cooed a voice from the patio. A tall Minktail High Elf who was a noble of the Loreathan Court, but to spare the details of the convoluted nature of High Elf politics, she was a third or fourth cousin to the Queen's daughters... give or take. She had long, light blond hair, large green eyes and a revealing long flowing crimson and purple dress with white trim.

The Inushiba Penthouse Suite Dfig81l-15cb8785-e9bb-4a71-9ca0-4cf338ef3ae0

Alessa was a friend of Chantelle's, having met when her father had business with the Elves of Minktail, the pair hit it off rather swimmingly given their similar tastes.

"That's because it doesn't take more than three minutes to make a salad, long ears! But Chell's right, service does seem like its taking forever though..." yawned the last woman. She was tall as well, and very curvaceous. With long silver hair, lion's ears and tail, the woman was a big cat Nekomimi, but in spite of her wild appearance she was wearing a form fitting suit of sorts consisting of skin tight grey slacks, a white silk button down, a tan vest and a red tie. Her curvy body took up much of the sofa across from the other two; her legs crossed, arms spread across the spine of the loveseat, and her tail swiftly swishing about as she watched the other two with a playful, cattish grin.

The Inushiba Penthouse Suite Rwbimbos__leonardo_lionheart__the_cowardly_bimbo_by_transformationwitch_dftsd7v

Leona was this Lioness, who occupied Chantelle's loveseat and constantly pestered their Elvish friend to no end. Alessa scoffed at Leona's remark. "No, we just bring out the salad bar to annoy the guests as per tradition. And maybe... if you didn't order every fried food on the menu our lunch would be here now, Leona? You could stand to lose a little...weight~" Cooed the Elf.

Leona smirked, shaking her head as she grabbed her huge bosoms and lifted them. "And loose these? Not a chance~"

All the while Chantelle argued with the room service on the phone, spouting her 'Daddy' will not be pleased to hear what she'd have to say about their lack of service. However, the direction of the conversation changed when she said: "What do you mean Daddy has a package? He didn't tell me anything was being delivered..."

To this the other two shot glances to Chantelle, now confused, as she walked to the entrance to the penthouse. "How long has it been out in the hallway? Why didn't you notify me sooner??" She complained, as she opened the door and saw a massive crate with holes in it. "What the hell is this thing anyway? Don't I have to sign... its already been signed for? Daddy did? Why he didn't tell me then!" Chantelle groaned. The 24 year old Inumimi looked down at the crate, shaking her head. "So... how am I supposed to bring it in my room? Hello? HELLO?! They hung up on me! How rude!!" Chantelle barked, as Leona and Alessa gathered by the door to see this massive crate. "How are we supposed to move it?" Chantelle asked, leading to both of friends to look at her with raised brows, both thinking: 'what do you mean ''we''?'

"You could... fuckin' help... Chell...!" Leona grunted, pushing the crate into the room.

"I would but, I just got pedicured so, you know... and you like that boy stuff anyway~" She teased.

"B-boy stuff? The hell shifting a box gotta do with-?!" Leona bellowed before Alessa stepped in. "Shh... there's something inside the crate!"

The two beastkin looked at one another and their ears perked up. "Huh... how'd we miss that?" Leona brought up, before beginning to pry open the crate.

"W-woah! Hey now! Daddy doesn't like it when I open packages without his permission, what if its something work related? I remember this one time I thought he got me a gift, but it was actually somethin' for Mr. Lockheed? I think? Short kid, kept playing with my ears the little creep-" Chantelle rambled on before Leona simply smashed the lid with her brute strength and tore it off! "-hey! Weren't you listening Leona?!" Chantelle whined.

"Nope." Leona replied, with a smile, before peering inside. "What the fuck is this...?" the Lioness asked. Upon removing the lid, the other sides of the crate fell outwards, revealing a large speckled egg that began to move about! Whatever it was, it was about to hatch...!

Chantelle Inushiba
Recruit
Recruit

Tomoe Higarashi likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Inushiba Penthouse Suite Empty Re: The Inushiba Penthouse Suite

Post  Adam Genova & Cohorts Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:29 pm

Chantelle Inushiba wrote:"Why hasn't room service delivered our lunch...? It's been, like, over 30 minutes!" cried out the young Inumimi heiress, her dog ears flopping against her crown as she folded her arms across her generously endowed bosom. Her long, fluffy tail swinging side to side behind her hips. She was tall, standing about 5'11 without heels, with a voluptuous and toned body possessing wide hips, long shapely legs and a soft well rounded derriere. She was currently wearing a Nora Fallensky inspired pink satin dress that left little to the imagination, along with dark nylon thigh high stockings and black stiletto high heels. Her long blond hair fell at either of her shoulders from twin side-tails. Her bosom bounced as she snatched her ebony, sparkling phone from her bag to check with the room service once again.  

This lovely bitch, er, Canine was one, Chantelle Inushiba; the heiress of Inushiba Industries who work alongside a number of other companies in Breland and are of its few upper echelon who aren't Elvish or Leprechauns.

"If we were in Minktail, we wouldn't be waiting this long for a servant~" Cooed a voice from the patio. A tall Minktail High Elf who was a noble of the Loreathan Court, but to spare the details of the convoluted nature of High Elf politics, she was a third or fourth cousin to the Queen's daughters... give or take. She had long, light blond hair, large green eyes and a revealing long flowing crimson and purple dress with white trim.

Alessa was a friend of Chantelle's, having met when her father had business with the Elves of Minktail, the pair hit it off rather swimmingly given their similar tastes.

"That's because it doesn't take more than three minutes to make a salad, long ears! But Chell's right, service does seem like its taking forever though..." yawned the last woman. She was tall as well, and very curvaceous. With long silver hair, lion's ears and tail, the woman was a big cat Nekomimi, but in spite of her wild appearance she was wearing a form fitting suit of sorts consisting of skin tight grey slacks, a white silk button down, a tan vest and a red tie. Her curvy body took up much of the sofa across from the other two; her legs crossed, arms spread across the spine of the loveseat, and her tail swiftly swishing about as she watched the other two with a playful, cattish grin.

The Inushiba Penthouse Suite Rwbimbos__leonardo_lionheart__the_cowardly_bimbo_by_transformationwitch_dftsd7v

Leona was this Lioness, who occupied Chantelle's loveseat and constantly pestered their Elvish friend to no end. Alessa scoffed at Leona's remark. "No, we just bring out the salad bar to annoy the guests as per tradition. And maybe... if you didn't order every fried food on the menu our lunch would be here now, Leona? You could stand to lose a little...weight~" Cooed the Elf.

Leona smirked, shaking her head as she grabbed her huge bosoms and lifted them. "And loose these? Not a chance~"

All the while Chantelle argued with the room service on the phone, spouting her 'Daddy' will not be pleased to hear what she'd have to say about their lack of service. However, the direction of the conversation changed when she said: "What do you mean Daddy has a package? He didn't tell me anything was being delivered..."

To this the other two shot glances to Chantelle, now confused, as she walked to the entrance to the penthouse. "How long has it been out in the hallway? Why didn't you notify me sooner??" She complained, as she opened the door and saw a massive crate with holes in it. "What the hell is this thing anyway? Don't I have to sign... its already been signed for? Daddy did? Why he didn't tell me then!" Chantelle groaned. The 24 year old Inumimi looked down at the crate, shaking her head. "So... how am I supposed to bring it in my room? Hello? HELLO?! They hung up on me! How rude!!" Chantelle barked, as Leona and Alessa gathered by the door to see this massive crate. "How are we supposed to move it?" Chantelle asked, leading to both of friends to look at her with raised brows, both thinking: 'what do you mean ''we''?'

"You could... fuckin' help... Chell...!" Leona grunted, pushing the crate into the room.

"I would but, I just got pedicured so, you know... and you like that boy stuff anyway~" She teased.

"B-boy stuff? The hell shifting a box gotta do with-?!" Leona bellowed before Alessa stepped in. "Shh... there's something inside the crate!"

The two beastkin looked at one another and their ears perked up. "Huh... how'd we miss that?" Leona brought up, before beginning to pry open the crate.

"W-woah! Hey now! Daddy doesn't like it when I open packages without his permission, what if its something work related? I remember this one time I thought he got me a gift, but it was actually somethin' for Mr. Lockheed? I think? Short kid, kept playing with my ears the little creep-" Chantelle rambled on before Leona simply smashed the lid with her brute strength and tore it off! "-hey! Weren't you listening Leona?!" Chantelle whined.

"Nope." Leona replied, with a smile, before peering inside. "What the fuck is this...?" the Lioness asked. Upon removing the lid, the other sides of the crate fell outwards, revealing a large speckled egg that began to move about! Whatever it was, it was about to hatch...!

In the middle of the penthouse suite, the speckled egg wobbled and rolled on its side, bouncing across the floor until it landed at Chantelle's feet. Only a few moments later, curious light blue head emerged with blinking purple eyes. The rest of the egg's shell broke away to reveal a baby bipedal reptile with a large head and bulbous belly. Its tail was long and thick, ending in multicolored scales that glistened in the light.

It cooed and looked up at the heiress with the sweetest, gleaming eyes one could imagine. The only caveat was the baby seemed to grow before their eyes with each passing second until stood at roughly waist height to Chantelle. The baby dinosaur stood up and waddled left then right with short, stubby arms that flapped to help keep its balance.

The baby purred and approached Chantelle with gleaming eyes, mouth wide open and cooing all the while.

Adam Genova & Cohorts
Private First Class
Private First Class

Seras Tamer, Chantelle Inushiba and Tomoe Higarashi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Chantelle Inushiba Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:07 am

Adam Genova & Cohorts wrote:
Chantelle Inushiba wrote:"Why hasn't room service delivered our lunch...? It's been, like, over 30 minutes!" cried out the young Inumimi heiress, her dog ears flopping against her crown as she folded her arms across her generously endowed bosom. Her long, fluffy tail swinging side to side behind her hips. She was tall, standing about 5'11 without heels, with a voluptuous and toned body possessing wide hips, long shapely legs and a soft well rounded derriere. She was currently wearing a Nora Fallensky inspired pink satin dress that left little to the imagination, along with dark nylon thigh high stockings and black stiletto high heels. Her long blond hair fell at either of her shoulders from twin side-tails. Her bosom bounced as she snatched her ebony, sparkling phone from her bag to check with the room service once again.  

In the middle of the penthouse suite, the speckled egg wobbled and rolled on its side, bouncing across the floor until it landed at Chantelle's feet. Only a few moments later,  curious light blue head emerged with blinking purple eyes. The rest of the egg's shell broke away to reveal a baby bipedal reptile with a large head and bulbous belly. Its tail was long and thick, ending in multicolored scales that glistened in the light.

It cooed and looked up at the heiress with the sweetest, gleaming eyes one could imagine. The only caveat was the baby seemed to grow before their eyes with each passing second until stood at roughly waist height to Chantelle. The baby dinosaur stood up and waddled left then right with short, stubby arms that flapped to help keep its balance.

The baby purred and approached Chantelle with gleaming eyes, mouth wide open and cooing all the while.

((I'm so sorry :O Didn't realize you posted! D: D: ))

Chantelle blinked at the growing creature in front of her. It was still relatively small, in comparison to her:

The Inushiba Penthouse Suite Chantelle_Inushiba_and_lizard

And as it waddled its way over to her she couldn't help but 'aww' in the way it cooed and looked up at her with those big eyes. "Aw... its kinda cute!" the dog eared heiress hummed, half kneeling to meet the creature eye level.

"What the hell is it?" Leona asked, still unsure about the odd lizard.

Alessa looked at it with mild disgust. "Its slimy and gross looking..." The high elf stated, sticking up her nose.

Chantell waved them off. "Hes' not gross, he's just hatched! Whatever he is, aww, he doesn't even have teeth~" She commented as it wadled closer with its wide jaws open as it cooed. "He thinks I'm mommy~" She replied naively, reaching out for its head with smiling eyes.

Chantelle Inushiba
Recruit
Recruit

Adam Genova & Cohorts and Tomoe Higarashi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomoe Higarashi Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:56 am

There was a collar around the lizard's neck no one really paid notice of. Seemingly studded with glass beads, one was actually a cleverly concealed camera zooming in on the oblivious heiress' face as she stood before the creature.

A floor below the suite, a stunning Beijionese woman in a very breezy crimson dress sat with one sexy leg crossed over the other in a comfy chair inside a specially prepared room for her. She had the amenities all one could need around her, but this was not a permanent home for the nouveau riche Beijionese woman. She was a tall, slightly tanned and curvaceous young woman with long dark hair big brown eyes. Wide hips, shapely long legs. She stood about 5'9 when she wasn't in the chair, and her strapless, corset style mini dress hugged her well endowed, DDD bust! The woman had a pair of brown high heeled designer boots, but no jewelry of any kind otherwise. Due to the nature of her dress, she had no underwear at all underneath! However, the sexy and objectifying dress did keep her from sweating like a pig in the Breland Humidity.

The Inushiba Penthouse Suite Tomoe_Higarashi

The woman's name is Tomoe Higarashi, a 'friend' of Chantelle Inushiba who had to 'make a rain check' on meeting up with the gals she was currently observing from her phone. The woman was currently wearing a smirk as she stares into her phone's screen, shaking her head at Chantelle's naivete. "My my, Chanty. He's not seeing you as mommy... he's seeing you as lunch~" She purred, giggling to herself. She had her reasons for... getting rid of her friends. One was money, of course. Quite a lot of it really... another was to aid a shadowy man whom her father had been loyal to, some 'Genovia', 'Genovolva'? guy. "C'mon boy, eat that fat cow riiight up~" She purred licking her lower lip as she waited patiently for the show to unfold!
Tomoe Higarashi
Tomoe Higarashi
Recruit
Recruit

Adam Genova & Cohorts likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam Genova & Cohorts Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:19 pm

The sweet, sweet coo of the 'baby' lizard belied its true intentions as Chantelle leaned in close, arm outstretched to pet it. The blue lizard purred and opened its mouth wide to then chomp on the curvy heiress' arm, pulling in the rest of her body before jaws snapped tight on her pretty little head!

Muffled shouts immediately alarmed her friends as her big ass jiggled while the rest of her body was lifted effortlessly into the air, thong exposed to all under her tiny dress. The lizard's eyes blinked as a smile spread across his face, seeing mealtime as akin to play time as well. He began to run toward the other two busty women in the room, holding Chantelle aloft and helpless all the while...

______

Meanwhile, in the room Tomoe was holed up in, a new arrival had dropped in without her noticing. Cell was able to slip in so stealthily thanks his immense speed and dexterity, remaining just out of sight while observing the sexy traitor. Oh father, you always do employ most shapely of bimbos.

While her attention was fully engrossed by the screens, Cell ominously strode up to the clueless young woman and tapped her on the shoulder. "Excuse me, I think I'm lost. Do you know the way to the little bug's room?" He stated in his raspy voice, towering over the shapely damsel.

The Inushiba Penthouse Suite 518f9dcea7b932850e2273a27dd959f8

Cell wasted no time in allowing her to respond as the tip of his tail widened, revealing the plunger mouth that had absorbed so many victims before. He wasn't sure exactly what he intended to do with Tomoe, but she was going to be a passenger for the moment at least.

The Inushiba Penthouse Suite Tumblr_inline_psngr7hcI71r15usg_1280

He engulfed her torso and held the busty young maiden tightly in his tail, giving her breasts a grope and discovering her going commando with a glance under her dress. "You're a naughty one, aren't ya? Let's get this party started then." Cell cackled before leaping up and demolishing the roof of the room, emerging on the next floor. He then busted through the wall and made a beeline for Chantelle's room, emerging much like the Kool-Aid man with Tomoe in his tail!

Adam Genova & Cohorts
Private First Class
Private First Class

Chantelle Inushiba and Tomoe Higarashi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Chantelle Inushiba Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:37 pm

"I really don't like the way that thing's lookin' at ya Chanty..." Started Leona the Lioness in the back, eyeing the creature's sinister nature but was alas, too late to act upon!

"Hush! You're just being-!" Chantelle began, turning her head to her friends with a sour, almost bratty look; unaware that the 'little guy' looked at her more like a hot slab of meat than mommy! She was cut off however, as the jaws gripped around her forearm and saliva began coating it. The dog woman shot her head back to the creature with a disgusted look. "-like, ew! So slimy! Don't do that!" She complained with an annoying whine answered by a tug of her arm and her head and neck becoming engulfed by the creature!

"Mmmmph?!" groaned the muffled heiress! She was unaware that this 'baby' was actually a type of pygmy dragon from Illurich Island that could also whip out its tongue like a giant frog and whose sticky limbs allowed it to climb with ease and make prey it grabs onto very hard to slip away!

"Chantelle!"

"Chanty!"

Screamed Alessa the High Elf and Leona as they watched the blonde Inumimi lifted off her kicking feet! Her one free arm banged uselessly on the upper jaw of the dragonling, who started terrorizing the other two by chasing after them! Chantelle's thong clad ass wiggled in the air as she squirmed furiously! Her large breasts rubbed against the lizard's chin and jaw as she continued to struggle!

"How is it able to hold up her weight like that?!" Alessa screamed, jumping up onto a table to get some 'height' and a muffled groan from the clamped jaws indicated the trapped Chantelle heard that! Evil or Very Mad

Leona lifted up a chair to defend herself, keeping the lizard at bay as it turned to her. "It's got a strong neck I suppose!" Leona chimed back. Both unaware another visitor would soon appear...

Inside, Chanty's large eyes darted around in the darkness as saliva ran down her face, across her left arm and dampened her blond hair and her floppy, fuzzy ears. "Ew-ew-ew-ew-ew!!! Grossness!! Please, little guy, like, let me gooo!" She whined, still unaware in spite of the obvious signs... that he didn't see her as its mother!

Chantelle Inushiba
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam Genova & Cohorts Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:06 pm

Chantelle Inushiba wrote:"I really don't like the way that thing's lookin' at ya Chanty..." Started Leona the Lioness in the back, eyeing the creature's sinister nature but was alas, too late to act upon!

"Hush! You're just being-!" Chantelle began, turning her head to her friends with a sour, almost bratty look; unaware that the 'little guy' looked at her more like a hot slab of meat than mommy! She was cut off however, as the jaws gripped around her forearm and saliva began coating it. The dog woman shot her head back to the creature with a disgusted look. "-like, ew! So slimy! Don't do that!" She complained with an annoying whine answered by a tug of her arm and her head and neck becoming engulfed by the creature!

"Mmmmph?!" groaned the muffled heiress! She was unaware that this 'baby' was actually a type of pygmy dragon from Illurich Island that could also whip out its tongue like a giant frog and whose sticky limbs allowed it to climb with ease and make prey it grabs onto very hard to slip away!

"Chantelle!"

"Chanty!"

Screamed Alessa the High Elf and Leona as they watched the blonde Inumimi lifted off her kicking feet! Her one free arm banged uselessly on the upper jaw of the dragonling, who started terrorizing the other two by chasing after them! Chantelle's thong clad ass wiggled in the air as she squirmed furiously! Her large breasts rubbed against the lizard's chin and jaw as she continued to struggle!

"How is it able to hold up her weight like that?!" Alessa screamed, jumping up onto a table to get some 'height' and a muffled groan from the clamped jaws indicated the trapped Chantelle heard that! Evil or Very Mad

Leona lifted up a chair to defend herself, keeping the lizard at bay as it turned to her. "It's got a strong neck I suppose!" Leona chimed back. Both unaware another visitor would soon appear...

Inside, Chanty's large eyes darted around in the darkness as saliva ran down her face, across her left arm and dampened her blond hair and her floppy, fuzzy ears. "Ew-ew-ew-ew-ew!!! Grossness!! Please, little guy, like, let me gooo!" She whined, still unaware in spite of the obvious signs... that he didn't see her as its mother!

The Pygmy Dragon raised his arms, grasping toward Alessa and Leona while unhinging his jaw to engulf Chantelle's shoulders and bust. His lower jaw curved over her generous bust and squished her breasts once they were over the lip, bulging out as two bulbous orbs through his chins. He kept the dog woman angled up high so her friends had no choice but to watch her be eaten alive.

"Ooh looks like the little guy is just so hungry and growing!" Cell laughed at the comical sight of the other two women cowering on the table, as if that would let them evade being devoured. He bobbed Tomoe across the room and dangled her in front of them, taunting the helpless women with the sight of another friend in peril.

"But anyway that's neither here nor there. How about we watch the show for a bit?" Cell stretched out his arms and walked over to the one of the luxurious chairs in the room, plopping down with wings spread wide and Tomoe held above his head. He relished in the frightened cries of his other two soon to be meals, still debating on what to do with the current bimbo in his tail.

Chantelle was helpless once the little man decided he needed more of his meal, scarfing down her thick body all the way to the waist. Her voluptuous legs scythed in the air and occasionally spread wide as she continued to struggle. The baby dragon cooed and patted his belly with both nubby arms, tapping the part of his belly where Chantelle's face was imprinted as well. Her screams and pleas only made the predator giggle internally as it was playing with its food. By that point, her arms were fully swallowed and could be seen pressing against the elastic belly to display more of her struggles to the outside world.

Adam Genova & Cohorts
Private First Class
Private First Class

Chantelle Inushiba likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomoe Higarashi Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:17 am

Tomoe was taking in the delights of watching her rival sink into the gullet of the expensive, exotic animal. Daddy lost a couple workers getting that thing, but it was all worth it! Besides, they were locals anyway, they won't be missed much~ She thought as she crossed her legs tight as she watched the color drain from Inushiba's face!

Meanwhile, in the room Tomoe was holed up in, a new arrival had dropped in without her noticing. Cell was able to slip in so stealthily thanks his immense speed and dexterity, remaining just out of sight while observing the sexy traitor. Oh father, you always do employ most shapely of bimbos.

While her attention was fully engrossed by the screens, Cell ominously strode up to the clueless young woman and tapped her on the shoulder. "Excuse me, I think I'm lost. Do you know the way to the little bug's room?" He stated in his raspy voice, towering over the shapely damsel.

The Inushiba Penthouse Suite 518f9dcea7b932850e2273a27dd959f8

Cell wasted no time in allowing her to respond as the tip of his tail widened, revealing the plunger mouth that had absorbed so many victims before. He wasn't sure exactly what he intended to do with Tomoe, but she was going to be a passenger for the moment at least.

The Inushiba Penthouse Suite Tumblr_inline_psngr7hcI71r15usg_1280

He engulfed her torso and held the busty young maiden tightly in his tail, giving her breasts a grope and discovering her going commando with a glance under her dress. "You're a naughty one, aren't ya? Let's get this party started then." Cell cackled before leaping up and demolishing the roof of the room, emerging on the next floor. He then busted through the wall and made a beeline for Chantelle's room, emerging much like the Kool-Aid man with Tomoe in his tail!

Tomoe blinked as she felt the tap at her shoulder. "Hnn?" She hummed, blinking her long lashes in a confused manner, and felt a chill down her spine at the sound of an unfamiliar voice. She simply glanced up at the tall shape of a freaky looking insect...reptile... alien creature smiling down at her before gasping! "Wha-!?" was all she could manage before she felt the plunger tail's grip around her neck and her sight went to black!

"Wh-what the hell?! Lemme go!! This isn't part of the plannnn!!" Whined the equally bratty heiress as she gripped the plunger tail to try and pull it off but to no avail! However, only faint muffles escaped the thick membrane of the bell shaped structure now encapsulating her entire head!

She could feel the tail lift her up, and a pair of hands tease and test her plush tits! Her gigantic melons squished easily like puddy in his hands, eliciting mixed moans from the trapped woman within as he then rose her higher to check beneath the hood. She didn't know he was looking there till he spoke, feeling her breath across her shaven pussy as he chuckled at her bold design choice! She then tried to cross her legs and kick at him in retaliation which looked like watching a worm wriggling at the end of a hook and was just as ineffective...

Her muffled protests continued even as he brought her up a level, into the room of her former friends, swinging her about like a rag doll before depositing her onto her plush ass onto the tiled floor between his legs!

"PHWA!!" She gasped, coughing up slime as his tail had began to 'salivate' while holding her head. Bridges of saliva trailed between the top of her head and his tail as she held her throat and looked about wide eyed. She was in Chantelle's suite now, with the other girls! Both having turned from fending off the pygmy dragon who now had Inushiba waist deep in its wide mouth, to herself and Cell who crashed in like the Cool Aid Man...! Whoever the hell that was! "No... this wasn't part of the plan...!" She coughed, wiping her wide eyes of saliva as she glanced up at the big green monster looming over her yet!
Tomoe Higarashi
Tomoe Higarashi
Recruit
Recruit

Adam Genova & Cohorts and Chantelle Inushiba like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Chantelle Inushiba Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:19 am

-as soon as the visitors crashed through the wall, Leona turned to face the new threat, her attention off the Pygmy Dragon to now stare at the tall, menacing looking insectoid creature who had entered the fray and brought a 'plus one'.

"Tomoe?!" Gasped Leona who noticed the woman in the red dress right away! I thought she couldn't make it to the party... and what the hell is that thing?! Leona pondered, glaring at the big green guy lounging about.

Chantelle Inushiba wrote:"I really don't like the way that thing's lookin' at ya Chanty..." Started Leona the Lioness in the back, eyeing the creature's sinister nature but was alas, too late to act upon!

"Chantelle!"

"Chanty!"

The Pygmy Dragon raised his arms, grasping toward Alessa and Leona while unhinging his jaw to engulf Chantelle's shoulders and bust. His lower jaw curved over her generous bust and squished her breasts once they were over the lip, bulging out as two bulbous orbs through his chins. He kept the dog woman angled up high so her friends had no choice but to watch her be eaten alive.

"Ooh looks like the little guy is just so hungry and growing!" Cell laughed at the comical sight of the other two women cowering on the table, as if that would let them evade being devoured. He bobbed Tomoe across the room and dangled her in front of them, taunting the helpless women with the sight of another friend in peril.

"But anyway that's neither here nor there. How about we watch the show for a bit?" Cell stretched out his arms and walked over to the one of the luxurious chairs in the room, plopping down with wings spread wide and Tomoe held above his head. He relished in the frightened cries of his other two soon to be meals, still debating on what to do with the current bimbo in his tail.

Chantelle was helpless once the little man decided he needed more of his meal, scarfing down her thick body all the way to the waist. Her voluptuous legs scythed in the air and occasionally spread wide as she continued to struggle. The baby dragon cooed and patted his belly with both nubby arms, tapping the part of his belly where Chantelle's face was imprinted as well. Her screams and pleas only made the predator giggle internally as it was playing with its food. By that point, her arms were fully swallowed and could be seen pressing against the elastic belly to display more of her struggles to the outside world.

"By the Mother Tree, its eating her alive!" Alessa gasped, quivering upon the table!

"Mmmmph!!" Yelped the Inumimi as she squirmed about! Her free arm now crooked over his lower jaw, her breasts inside the slimy interior as she whined and kicked her long legs furiously! "My Daddy'll make you sorry!! H-he's mega rich and-and he will sue you to the grave!!" yipped the oblivious hot dog, whose hips swayed along with her fuzzy swishing tail! Her thong clad cheeks spread as the giggling but adorable monster jerked back its head and engulfed her to her stomach! It was curious how such a small creature, one smaller than her could easily swallow someone so big, wide and shapely as her! But that was the oddity of this dragon on an island that had to compete with a 'Goddess' for human resources...

Urk... I'm gonna be sick...! Mentally whined Chantelle as her head shot down the throat, bulging out of the creature's belly where it patted her through his plush, elastic scales! Her breasts embossed his throat so tight, you could see her nipple rings through the dress and his scales as well! Her plush bosom bounced and squished about the interior of his throat as she squirmed side to side, kicking her long and sexy legs as the tongue probed and slid around her back and her curvy rump!

Meanwhile, Alessa was green as she was unable to look away as her friend was swiftly being devoured by the chaotic little creature! "Force!" She spat, using magic to try and force the monster back, but the Pygmy Dragon's pretty blue scales had magic reflective properties and only sent Alessa flying backwards with a sharp scream! She hit the wall behind her hard before falling onto her voluminous chest!

"Allie!" Spat Leona, turning now to face her fallen friend before the giggling monster and the weird guy in green. "Tomoe, get Allie out of here!" She spat, before charging the big green guy with the chair- leaping over to him with an overhead swing to slam the wooden dining chair over his head!

"Mmmph!!Mmmmph!!!" Chantelle's muffled moans got quieter the more the Pygmy Dragon suckled on her curvaceous body! Still, she kicked and swung those shapely legs furiously! Her plump ass jiggled and rubbed against the ribbed roofing of his jaw, slime running across that ultra thin pink fabric! Her tail was now drooped between her legs and quivering in spite of the intensity of her struggles ramping up! Inside, the heiress was face to face with a gurgling fleshy belly rubbing against her face! "H-how am I even gonna fit in here?! AH! HEY! Get your tongue out of there you pervert!!" She moaned, blushing as his tongue slid through the gap in her dress and had rolled across her thong clad ass. She could feel it rub at her anus and her shaved pussy, and inadvertently the woman crossed her thick legs and squeezed the tongue as it probed there! The feeling of its sticky, slimy tongue against each of her fat thighs made her quiver; the smooth flesh now slimy thanks to the creature's lapping tongue!

Chantelle Inushiba
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam Genova & Cohorts Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:52 pm

Chantelle Inushiba wrote:-as soon as the visitors crashed through the wall, Leona turned to face the new threat, her attention off the Pygmy Dragon to now stare at the tall, menacing looking insectoid creature who had entered the fray and brought a 'plus one'.

"Tomoe?!" Gasped Leona who noticed the woman in the red dress right away! I thought she couldn't make it to the party... and what the hell is that thing?! Leona pondered, glaring at the big green guy lounging about.  

"Chantelle!"

"Chanty!"

"By the Mother Tree, its eating her alive!" Alessa gasped, quivering upon the table!

"Mmmmph!!" Yelped the Inumimi as she squirmed about! Her free arm now crooked over his lower jaw, her breasts inside the slimy interior as she whined and kicked her long legs furiously! "My Daddy'll make you sorry!! H-he's mega rich and-and he will sue you to the grave!!" yipped the oblivious hot dog, whose hips swayed along with her fuzzy swishing tail! Her thong clad cheeks spread as the giggling but adorable monster jerked back its head and engulfed her to her stomach! It was curious how such a small creature, one smaller than her could easily swallow someone so big, wide and shapely as her! But that was the oddity of this dragon on an island that had to compete with a 'Goddess' for human resources...

Urk... I'm gonna be sick...! Mentally whined Chantelle as her head shot down the throat, bulging out of the creature's belly where it patted her through his plush, elastic scales! Her breasts embossed his throat so tight, you could see her nipple rings through the dress and his scales as well! Her plush bosom bounced and squished about the interior of his throat as she squirmed side to side, kicking her long and sexy legs as the tongue probed and slid around her back and her curvy rump!

Meanwhile, Alessa was green as she was unable to look away as her friend was swiftly being devoured by the chaotic little creature! "Force!" She spat, using magic to try and force the monster back, but the Pygmy Dragon's pretty blue scales had magic reflective properties and only sent Alessa flying backwards with a sharp scream! She hit the wall behind her hard before falling onto her voluminous chest!

"Allie!" Spat Leona, turning now to face her fallen friend before the giggling monster and the weird guy in green. "Tomoe, get Allie out of here!" She spat, before charging the big green guy with the chair- leaping over to him with an overhead swing to slam the wooden dining chair over his head!

"Mmmph!!Mmmmph!!!" Chantelle's muffled moans got quieter the more the Pygmy Dragon suckled on her curvaceous body! Still, she kicked and swung those shapely legs furiously! Her plump ass jiggled and rubbed against the ribbed roofing of his jaw, slime running across that ultra thin pink fabric! Her tail was now drooped between her legs and quivering in spite of the intensity of her struggles ramping up! Inside, the heiress was face to face with a gurgling fleshy belly rubbing against her face! "H-how am I even gonna fit in here?! AH! HEY! Get your tongue out of there you pervert!!" She moaned, blushing as his tongue slid through the gap in her dress and had rolled across her thong clad ass. She could feel it rub at her anus and her shaved pussy, and inadvertently the woman crossed her thick legs and squeezed the tongue as it probed there! The feeling of its sticky, slimy tongue against each of her fat thighs made her quiver; the smooth flesh now slimy thanks to the creature's lapping tongue!

The little Pygmy Dragon loved the taste of Chantelle's pussy, prodding her with his tongue while his belly bulged more and more. He sucked down more of the pretty puppy's body until her waist dangled out of his mouth, thick legs scything against the carpet and air. He continued to relish her soft skin and supple breasts that bounced in his belly, both arms now engulfed. Her elbows pressed tightly against the front of the throat as well, leaving the sexy heiress little room to even struggle.

Meanwhile, Cell dropped Tomoe onto the floor and let Leona strike him with the chair, merely blinking as the wood splintered on his insectoid head. "Was that supposed to actually do something?" He question before opening the plunger end of his tail and engulfing Leona, lifting the thick beast woman into the air as he rested his head on his chin. Cell crossed his legs before chiding her, "There's an important lesson to be learned here. Respect your betters and thoroughly examine a situation before you act. Either that or bow to me and give your lives unto me. I don't know. I feel like something was lost in translation here." Cell rasped before holding Lenoa above his head, shoulders swallowed while the rest of her thick body lingered in the air.

He left Alessa sprawled out on the ground before turning his attention back to Tomoe. "And you my dear. I'll give you one chance. Why don't we see if you can rescue your friend from the little beast's mouth? Do that and I'll let you live." He pointed his gaze at the other cowering heiress, enjoying the control he held over all lives in the room.

Adam Genova & Cohorts
Private First Class
Private First Class

Chantelle Inushiba and Mystia Black like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Chantelle Inushiba Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:44 am

"MMMMMMPHHHHHHrrrmmmm?!!!~" Shrieked an embarrassed, muffled Chantelle! Her shriek half moan-like however towards the tail end, ironically her own tail stiffened before drooping as the pygmy dragon's tongue slid across her pussy! Her thick thighs squeezed and teased the tongue, partially unintentionally as her knees buckled and ankles dragged across the fuzzy carpet! The Heiress within sweating as she found her sex at the mercy of the predatory creature! "N-no! Bad boy! O-out of there! That's mommy's...!" She half moaned inside, her slimy body poised to slid down the gullet into the stomach! Her draping pig tails, slimy and wet were ahead of her, and her big blue eyes darted about as she was sliding deeper and further into the short throat of the beast; her mascara runny face pressing against the pert entrance into his stomach while her voluminous tits rubbed against the front of his throat, bulging out his neck! Her nylons hissed, holes and rips forming from their constant abuse against the floor, her high heels clicking; even so, Alessa was still out cold opposite of Chantelle while Leona was in her own bit of trouble...

"Oh fuck me!!" Spat the lion woman, screamed inside the bell shaped end of Cell's tail who lifted her hefty frame up with little problem! She kicked and squirmed while upside down, her long and thick legs pedaling hard, her ringed fuzzy tail snapping at the air as she thrashed and kicked about after her failed attempt to fight the insectoid/reptilian creature! She felt her body snap back so gravity was no longer pushing her into Cell's tail, but she was already waist deep at this point, and she now (in vain) tried to slam her sneakers into Cell's lower abdomen and crotch... or apparent lack thereof as it did little but annoy the monster further!

Chantelle Inushiba
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down