Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ADN Patrol Station (Jemial Branch)

+4
Vahn Rial
The Harlequin
Tifa Lockheart
Asura
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ADN Patrol Station (Jemial Branch) - Page 2 Empty Re: ADN Patrol Station (Jemial Branch)

Post  Random Mobs Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:11 pm

Tifa Lockheart wrote:Tifa sighed, folding her arms across her chest. It had been a while since someone asked her about that period of conflict, who didn't fully experience it first hand. She looked out the window. "If you may, allow me to ask you a question first, Campbell... where were you eighteen years ago? I assume you are in your thirties, no less than thirty five. You had to be a teenager when the entire world was at threat. Tenik Incorporated ruled the planet with an iron fist then. Many things were censored in the press to reduce panic in those days, so not many knew that a village was removed from the map for not paying dues to our Dictator. If Tenik wanted your land, you'd have no choice to hand it over or DarkSEED would be at your doorstep, or worse. When many in the world were still unaware of the darkness that already existed, or were simply unable to do anything about it, where were you, Campbell? Perhaps a farm in a small village in either Rolan or Scardia? Were you part of the Resistance, from Scardia, Beijio or Rolan who opposed Tenik? Or were you like so many others blinded or simply desensitized by Tenik's immaculate PR that you wished to join DarkSEED or Tenik Inc yourself? Don't get me wrong, they paid well and gave excellent benefits for not only you, but your entire family. 'Unable to make ends meat in today's ever changing society? Are you or do you have a loved one who is ill, but can't pay for medical treatment? Join the Tenik Incorporated team today to receive top care and long lasting benefits! Tenik employs numerous civilian and military jobs, which are available for those who pass the Tenik Inc. Qualification Exam. Those enrolled at Tenik University in Breland City are guaranteed a job in the Tenik Workforce upon graduation!'; those old commercials that used to bleed through the airwaves consistently back in those days." her tone was somewhat sullen, says and after a small sigh she then turns to the man. "Who was Sergeant Major Campbell eighteen years ago?"

Campbell frowned slightly and lowered his head, but kept his eyes on the road as he thought back. "I was a civilian, rookie pilot in a village in Domescadia. I was training to be a farm duster and civilian transport. You mentioned what DarkSEED Soldiers do to civilian villages who didn't acquiesce to their demands? I know of that first hand."

The soldiers knuckles turned white as he gripped the steering wheel of the truck. "While I was doing a supply run, they came in the night, a final demand to the village elder, who promptly refused them. Within the hour they had killed the villagers, men women and children all, and burned our homes to the ground. by the time I got back, there was nothing left. But we were so remote, there was nowhere for me to go. So I wandered Domescadia, doing odd jobs, scrounging for fuel, supplies and food. When word reached me of what had happened less than 3 months after the massacre, I was relieved, and decided to join the ADN. it is my penance for not being there when my people needed me, and my way of trying to make sure it could not happen again. And yet... Unlike you, I find myself... powerless once again."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

ADN Patrol Station (Jemial Branch) - Page 2 Empty Re: ADN Patrol Station (Jemial Branch)

Post  Tifa Lockheart Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:06 am

Random Mobs wrote:

Campbell frowned slightly and lowered his head, but kept his eyes on the road as he thought back. "I was a civilian, rookie pilot in a village in Domescadia. I was training to be a farm duster and civilian transport. You mentioned what DarkSEED Soldiers do to civilian villages who didn't acquiesce to their demands? I know of that first hand."

The soldiers knuckles turned white as he gripped the steering wheel of the truck. "While I was doing a supply run, they came in the night, a final demand to the village elder, who promptly refused them. Within the hour they had killed the villagers, men women and children all, and burned our homes to the ground. by the time I got back, there was nothing left. But we were so remote, there was nowhere for me to go. So I wandered Domescadia, doing odd jobs, scrounging for fuel, supplies and food. When word reached me of what had happened less than 3 months after the massacre, I was relieved, and decided to join the ADN. it is my penance for not being there when my people needed me, and my way of trying to make sure it could not happen again. And yet... Unlike you, I find myself... powerless once again."

She nodded. Without pressing him further, she turned her attention to the road ahead of them. "I was thirteen when I experienced the effects of an all out invasion close hand. Do you remember the Fall of Renoa in '35? I don't blame you if you didn't. The City of Renoa over a 27 hour period went from a metropolis of wealth and prosperity to a city of the damned." she paused, bowing her head with a melancholic smile, her eyes narrow and elsewhere. "I remember my parents and I had a fight the day before, and I was so stubborn to leave my bedroom despite the sirens. They didn't tell us what was happening, of course they wouldn't."

Tifa lay face down on her fluffy pillow, her father beating on the door telling her that they had to leave. "No! It's just a stupid drill! I'm not leaving!" She cried, not budging, muffled by the pillow. The afternoon's amber sun was radiating from her window and felt warm against her dark hair and seemed to penetrate the school uniform she was wearing. Sirens from the emergency broadcast system were still blaring off, but there wasn't any sounds associated with chaos or an impending apocalypse like on the telly. Only her father and mother jiggling the handle, and their attempts at not raising their voices-they almost seemed to be anxious in their tone. Her father's voice cracking even once as he told her: "Young lady, do you not hear the sirens? If you do not come out I will break the damn door!" Break the door down? She doubted her father would do that or speak in such a tone. "Leave me alone! I hate you!" she exclaimed, lifting her head with a look of anger in her eyes. She looked at the door, watching the door suddenly become still. Her silhouette cast upon the light pink wooden door like a shadowy twin. Then... the light from the window vanished all together. Something outside her window obscured the brilliant amber glow, and when she turned to look with curious, innocent eyes... there was nothing but a huge ruby orb with a orange gold vertical oval shape sliver running down it. It took in the entire window, and she had trouble understanding what it was, after all the window looked out from the twelfth floor of the apartment...perhaps some creepy billboard prop that was being hoisted away? It somewhat reminded her of a particular marble she once owned. She was still unsure of what it could be... till the orb shifted, and locked it's terrific gaze upon her; the vertical sliver of gold became a thin narrow line and the hidden, scaly eyelids blinked.
Tifa screamed...

Tifa adjusted her arms, as she took a small break and looked out the window to her left, her left hand holding her chin. "My father managed to blast the door down with an old shotgun and we escaped the apartment unscathed. So many people screaming and shouting when only a few minutes before, there had been nothing. Demon spawn were killing everything in sight with reckless abandon, even their own kind. It was chaos. DarkSEED couldn't contain the problem, all roads leading to Rolan Fields were clogged with traffic accidents as the city's missile defence system was being used against us. The only other way out was by the subway train that lead to Breland City. My father worked for Tenik Inc after all, and knew that if the city defences failed, the subway would be crowded. A city with over 47,000 civilians and only two trains leading to Breland. I found out the hard way...that was why he tried to get me out of my room before the panic ensued. There was no room for them...and I watched their smiling faces grow distant and distant before there was nothing but black. The tunnels, soon after were blasted, to prevent the creatures from potentially flooding Breland. My naivety and selfishness damned them to their fate. I remember being so powerless back then." she smiled faintly. "Like you I travelled around, having to work odd jobs as a means to feed myself, despite my age. I eventually got in touch with one of my father's old friends who took me in. He was a Scardian who had trained to become a Beijio Monk, and he taught me how to fight. He...had a son, about my age. Shane." she says with a warm smile, and blushed as she thought of the young boy who gradually became a handsome young man. "However, I still blamed myself for what happened to my parents. I trained so hard I tapped into almost a spiritual strength. I entered competitions, making good money and then moved from Scardia back to Rolan and applied at Tenik University. I got a job as a waitress and bar tender in Breland, was able to pull off looking like an adult despite being fifteen thanks to my appearance. Nothing bad ever happened...to me at least. The owner of the pub was surprised how well I could handle myself. Two years later, a man in a suit from Tenik Inc offered me a job... as a T.I.R.S. Agent. A spy." she says this last bit with a frown, looking over at Campbell.

"Not many people can become a TIRS agent. They are hand picked by the Director, for having impressive skills and abilities. I was discovered because of my almost inhuman strength and high ranking scores at Tenik University. The Tenik Spies...they were a league of their own. My father was one, apparently. They had access to all of Tenik Inc's four hundred and fourty or so years of information. When they told me this, I immediately signed up. I figured if I join, I would be able to find out what happened to Renoa, perhaps find closure. Not long after, Shane joined up as well. I met many great people of unique character and life on board the flying fortress HighWind was amazing. I would have to work as a bodyguard for the most part to Tenik, so I figured the rewards far outweighed any real risk. However...what I didn't know yet was that my duties far extended from that of a body guard...and what I had to do in order to get access to such information." She gripped her fists tightly, causing the leather to squeak. "I became one of those men and women in dark suits, ones who were sent in to first warn, or rough up civilians who wouldn't leave their land...to lead the DarkSEED attacks on villages like your own. They were extortionists, kidnappers, and murderers. I found this out, the hard way as well." She maintained eye contact, accepting any of Campbell's words of judgment. "If you please," she broke the silence abruptly. "...allow me to finish first."  

"After working several months with the TIRS, there was a notice for any agents willing to except a highly dangerous assignment. The assignment was to infiltrate Renoa. I figured this was my chance to find out in person what happened and I left with Shane, Meiko, and the Director of the TIRS himself. We had to look for old archives dating back from 2282, when Tenik Inc was Tenik Industrial. Since Renoa held the TIRS HQ from that time period, it was likely we would find the necessary files. It was no easy task, with the demons and city's defences against us still. Tenik hired mercs to invade the Renoa forest, drawing out the bulk of the demons while we managed to slip in relatively unnoticed. Those mercs had no idea we were using them as bait nor our own involvement in the scenario." She paused, and her face paled, and she looked filled with grief. "We found the file we needed. A file for building the giant cannon that was once used in Galdino City as well as Asrond by the Sephiroth Wars. However... I also discovered what happened to the city. What my father knew and why he seemed to know what was happening the day Renoa fell. Tenik Inc was testing a weapon that would control the minds of powerful demons straight from the Demon Realm, to be used as 'efficient organic weapons'. However, the project failed. The weapon caused a hiccup in the city's defence system and left an open portal of demons who could not control the urge to kill anything in sight within the entire Renoa area. My father was overlooking the lab and managed to lock it down, buying himself time to come straight home and attempt to flee with us at his side. He had files, stating how he was burdened by the idea of this weapon which Hojo insisted was necessary. He was tired of 'performing the devil's work', and supposedly defected to an Intelligence Service in Beijio." she gulped, her throat dry.

"I wanted to leave then. Leave Tenik for good. But I could not due to an unfortunate event. It turned out, Meiko was a Beijionese Spy from the service my father had tried contacting, and she took my father's notes. The Red5ive, the TIRS's elite Assassins and Reconnaissance operatives discovered she was a spy not too long after that. Shane was under her tutelage, as she was a senior TIRS agent, and after they killed her he went AWOL in the most interesting of ways. He and Barduwulf, yes, the very High General of Beijio who was also a double agent in the end, left a trail of chaos throughout the HighWind as Resistance Members stormed the Airship in their wake. Shane and Bard attempted to take me with them too, and I was willing to leave for good anyhow. However, I got caught by T.O.M., and they were forced to retreat without me. If not for the Director stepping in, saying I was a hostage, I would have been tortured and killed." she closes her eyes and sighs, before turning away, looking forward, and rubbed her arms together.  

"You want to know what I make of this? It's an invasion. I have been on both sides of an invasion, Campbell. Multiple times. Sephiroth challenged Tenik to a duel before the Final Raid. The world did not know that Rufus Tenik had literally fallen from the HighWind thanks to the press two weeks before the Final Raid truly started. There was an imbalance, no one was sure who was supposed to take leadership with Rufus believed to be dead. We assumed the Director of the TIRS, Revan Uptincross would take leadership of the Company. Nora Fallensky, Tenik's fiancé, however was drunk with power and worked with a high General of the DarkSEED forces as well as the commander of the elite DarkSEED forces: 'The Crimson Knight Brigade', General Lionheart. She told us we should follow her lead, for she was in all rights, Mrs. Tenik. However, the TIRS and most of the DarkSEED did not like her ordering us around. I included. T.O.M. had just been murdered, so I guess Nora and Lionheart had no fear of any repercussions with what soon followed. During the early morning of day one of the Final Raid, I was still on the HighWind when the Crimson Knight Brigade defected against the TIRS and DarkSEED. They accessed our dorms on board the ship, and proceeded to kill everyone. DarkSEED troops were given a choice: Join Nora or die. The schism between those Loyal to Tenik and Revan and those who allied with Nora's ideals were shown that day in the bloodiest of ways. Across the entire planet, TIRS agents were being rubbed out of existence because we would not follow an insane woman's directive. Hunted down again, if Bard and Shane had not returned to back those of us who managed to escape, I'm sure then and there I would have met my end." She took another moment to clear her throat, before continuing.

"The Final Raid, was bloody. Merciless. As well as the war against Sephiroth. One individual, wiping out nearly 4.2 million in only a month span. We thought the rumours of defeating a War God were just fairy tales at that point. We were, as you say powerless." She says before turning to him. "However, what should be known is despite these overwhelming odds, I didn't give up. None of us, did. My father and mother did not die in vain, for they pushed through that crowd to make sure I lived. Our purpose, is to survive. That is why, people like you and I are still here. If we were without power, without hope, without a driven goal we wouldn't. Power lies in what we seek. Whether it is in the defence of a loved one, or even for the sake of our continued existence. Thoughts of seeing ourselves attain that goal allows us to take the crap that comes flying, and buckle down. Then, strike with the force of the Gods themselves. We heroes proved we could defeat Sephiroth with determination, Shane most of all understood this fact, and sacrificed everything to protect what he was fighting for..." A slight tear rolled down her cheek, dripping onto her leather gloves. Her eyes were a little puffy, but she smiled warmly. "I live, for him, and his sacrifice. And for those I damned to die, intentionally or otherwise. Like you, I live in penance, and I seek to help twice as many people as I have hurt in my life." she finishes, wiping away the tears from her eyes.

"I'm sorry, you must have a mix of emotions after listen to me prattle on like that. You're free to judge me as you see fit, considering the circumstances." she added at last, looking at him with a frail, but pleasant smile.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Location : Lost Im afraid; thus I cannot reply to this question ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:37 am

Campbell stayed silent for a few long moments, digesting the information Tifa had imparted to him. When he had completed his thoughts, he breathed a sigh.

"My brother... Sacrificed himself too. He gave up more than just his life... He gave up his entire existence to safeguard a world, not too different from this one." It was then that the man's voice became calmer, more tranquil.

"I do not blame you, for what you believed you had to do, Tifa Lockheart. That is the true value of mortality, the value of choice.  What I am about to tell you will seem... unbelievable, especially given what you have already experienced in your relatively short life, but I only request you hear my words, and understand my message."

When Campbell's face turned to look at Tifa, she would see not the man's eyes, but a pair of bright blue and white eyes that couldn't possibly be that of a human.

"Your world has become the battleground for a far worse foe than anything you have ever, or could ever have faced before. The demons you know are powerful, as are the planetary guardians of this world you know as War Gods, yet they stand as paltry playthings compared to the very real threat that the invading Hell Horde now poses. Indeed, their leader has already brushed aside the one you know as Stratus... And her empire is collecting your world's demons, their sundered and lost kin." The new being rubbed it's temple slightly. "A tragedy that should never have befallen the mortal realms to begin with... And with each shard of Hell they recover, their power and numbers grow..."

The now strange man looked back at Tifa with some sorrow in his eyes. "But, now that their target has appeared on this world, in this dimension, they will redouble their efforts now to capture him. My nephew, her son, has made the decision to try and stop his mother from this destructive course by his own hands. His blood is both mortal and fallen Seraphim,and he is powerful indeed, but he does not yet possess the strength to directly challenge Andariel... He will need help, even if he does not yet realise it..."

The stranger then looked out to the road. "Our most ardent hope now, is that Andariel can be stopped, but not destroyed... Because a graver threat has awoken... She knows this too..."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:08 am

Random Mobs wrote:Campbell stayed silent for a few long moments, digesting the information Tifa had imparted to him. When he had completed his thoughts, he breathed a sigh.

"My brother... Sacrificed himself too. He gave up more than just his life... He gave up his entire existence to safeguard a world, not too different from this one." It was then that the man's voice became calmer, more tranquil.

"I do not blame you, for what you believed you had to do, Tifa Lockheart. That is the true value of mortality, the value of choice.  What I am about to tell you will seem... unbelievable, especially given what you have already experienced in your relatively short life, but I only request you hear my words, and understand my message."

When Campbell's face turned to look at Tifa, she would see not the man's eyes, but a pair of bright blue and white eyes that couldn't possibly be that of a human.

"Your world has become the battleground for a far worse foe than anything you have ever, or could ever have faced before. The demons you know are powerful, as are the planetary guardians of this world you know as War Gods, yet they stand as paltry playthings compared to the very real threat that the invading Hell Horde now poses. Indeed, their leader has already brushed aside the one you know as Stratus... And her empire is collecting your world's demons, their sundered and lost kin." The new being rubbed it's temple slightly. "A tragedy that should never have befallen the mortal realms to begin with... And with each shard of Hell they recover, their power and numbers grow..."

The now strange man looked back at Tifa with some sorrow in his eyes. "But, now that their target has appeared on this world, in this dimension, they will redouble their efforts now to capture him. My nephew, her son, has made the decision to try and stop his mother from this destructive course by his own hands. His blood is both mortal and fallen Seraphim,and he is powerful indeed, but he does not yet possess the strength to directly challenge Andariel... He will need help, even if he does not yet realise it..."

The stranger then looked out to the road. "Our most ardent hope now, is that Andariel can be stopped, but not destroyed... Because a graver threat has awoken... She knows this too..."

She slowly turned as Campbells voice changed tone, and was greeted by the mans bright blue and white eyes. She couldn't help but gasp from surprise, but she didn't sense any ill will. She had seen many strange things, especially today, but she definitely never thought up of this scenario. "Campbell...?" she asked softly, then remained silent when he spoke again, and remained so for the duration of his speech. "So the rumours for the most part are true then, about the invasion. Though, what about this greater threat? If this Andariel is paltry to the greater scheme of things, what could be worse?" the Rolan woman asked, blinking.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:33 am

Tifa Lockheart wrote:She slowly turned as Campbell's voice changed tone, and was greeted by the mans bright blue and white eyes. She couldn't help but gasp from surprise, but she didn't sense any ill will. She had seen many strange things, especially today, but she definitely never thought up of this scenario. "Campbell...?" she asked softly, then remained silent when he spoke again, and remained so for the duration of his speech. "So the rumours for the most part are true then, about the invasion. Though, what about this greater threat? If this Andariel is paltry to the greater scheme of things, what could be worse?" the Rolan woman asked, blinking.

The stranger 'Campbell' closed his eyes and smiled with some melancholy. "Andariel as she is now is far from paltry. She was once an original member of the Angiris Council, before the fall of the 18. Now, she is the last of the 18 Fallen Seraphim, and the one nominal ruler of Hell. You know the Fallen, and their servants better than you think, for Everin and Deverin were descendants of their original leader, one of the very first Seraphim in all of creation, Samael. However, before the schism between the Fallen and the Angiris council, another, older threat... from a time before the Mortal Realms or even Hell were created."

This time, the 'Campbell' opened his eyes, as he remembered back, all the way back to the very beginnings of time. "When the High Heavens were young, the One Above All created us, the first Seraphim... Archangels. We in turn created the Angels, and many species that populated the High Heavens. Many of our most powerful siblings ventured out beyond the boundaries of Heavens light, exploring. But we found nothingness... an empty darkness beyond our home. We did not have out creators power to fill that emptiness ourselves yet, as we were young, still learning the limits of our power, and abiding by his rules. One of our number however, Verial, travelled too far from the beacon of light, and became lost. In the endless darkness, he found the very antithesis of everything our creator had intended, the very opposite of the Genesis of all creation. The Void of Oblivion. Within that place, nothing can exist, time, space, reality, all these concepts are broken down and dissolved. However, the Void is ever hungry, seeking to fill itself. Thus instead of consuming Verial, it merged with him. He became a vessel to carry the Void's power and will. With it, he returned to the High Heavens unabated by the darkness, and unleashed annihilation upon his former home, and the then burgeoning mortal universes. We lost over half of the universes, and more than a quarter of all the lives in the High heavens, before Verial was stopped. The One Above All had unleashed Genesis energy into the creature, weakening him, and sealing him within it's own realm for all time. Or so we had hoped..."

'Campbell' looked at Tifa again. "Hell's constant usurpations of entire dimensions, and absorbing those universes into itself weakened the nexus, the very walls that keep universes separate, and allowed Verial, the Void Dragon, to find one who inherited his bloodline among mortals in a universe far distant, but not too dissimilar to this one. There, Verial will gain a new host body, and renew his commitment to the end of all things."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:09 pm

Random Mobs wrote:
Tifa Lockheart wrote:She slowly turned as Campbell's voice changed tone, and was greeted by the mans bright blue and white eyes. She couldn't help but gasp from surprise, but she didn't sense any ill will. She had seen many strange things, especially today, but she definitely never thought up of this scenario. "Campbell...?" she asked softly, then remained silent when he spoke again, and remained so for the duration of his speech. "So the rumours for the most part are true then, about the invasion. Though, what about this greater threat? If this Andariel is paltry to the greater scheme of things, what could be worse?" the Rolan woman asked, blinking.

The stranger 'Campbell' closed his eyes and smiled with some melancholy. "Andariel as she is now is far from paltry. She was once an original member of the Angiris Council, before the fall of the 18. Now, she is the last of the 18 Fallen Seraphim, and the one nominal ruler of Hell. You know the Fallen, and their servants better than you think, for Everin and Deverin were descendants of their original leader, one of the very first Seraphim in all of creation, Samael. However, before the schism between the Fallen and the Angiris council, another, older threat... from a time before the Mortal Realms or even Hell were created."

This time, the 'Campbell' opened his eyes, as he remembered back, all the way back to the very beginnings of time. "When the High Heavens were young, the One Above All created us, the first Seraphim... Archangels. We in turn created the Angels, and many species that populated the High Heavens. Many of our most powerful siblings ventured out beyond the boundaries of Heavens light, exploring. But we found nothingness... an empty darkness beyond our home. We did not have out creators power to fill that emptiness ourselves yet, as we were young, still learning the limits of our power, and abiding by his rules. One of our number however, Verial, travelled too far from the beacon of light, and became lost. In the endless darkness, he found the very antithesis of everything our creator had intended, the very opposite of the Genesis of all creation. The Void of Oblivion. Within that place, nothing can exist, time, space, reality, all these concepts are broken down and dissolved. However, the Void is ever hungry, seeking to fill itself. Thus instead of consuming Verial, it merged with him. He became a vessel to carry the Void's power and will. With it, he returned to the High Heavens unabated by the darkness, and unleashed annihilation upon his former home, and the then burgeoning mortal universes. We lost over half of the universes, and more than a quarter of all the lives in the High heavens, before Verial was stopped. The One Above All had unleashed Genesis energy into the creature, weakening him, and sealing him within it's own realm for all time. Or so we had hoped..."

'Campbell' looked at Tifa again. "Hell's constant usurpations of entire dimensions, and absorbing those universes into itself weakened the nexus, the very walls that keep universes separate, and allowed Verial, the Void Dragon, to find one who inherited his bloodline among mortals in a universe far distant, but not too dissimilar to this one. There, Verial will gain a new host body, and renew his commitment to the end of all things."

Tifa remained silent, her body pale as she looked on at the strange happening occurring before her. She took the information in, but was confused, like she had been given an insight from a plain of existence from which she could scarcely understand. The information made her sink deep into her chair, and she felt a chill run across her body. After a long pause, she gulped, blinking rapidly with trembling lips as she then asked: "Wh-where.... is this abomination, this Verial now, then?"

Her throat and eyes were dry, like she had stayed up late into the night and had not bothered to drink or blink. The concept that such happenings were now occurring because an even greater threat, made her feel very uneasy.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mysterious Stranger Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:55 am

Tifa Lockheart wrote:Tifa remained silent, her body pale as she looked on at the strange happening occurring before her. She took the information in, but was confused, like she had been given an insight from a plain of existence from which she could scarcely understand. The information made her sink deep into her chair, and she felt a chill run across her body. After a long pause, she gulped, blinking rapidly with trembling lips as she then asked: "Wh-where.... is this abomination, this Verial now, then?"

Her throat and eyes were dry, like she had stayed up late into the night and had not bothered to drink or blink. The concept that such happenings were now occurring because an even greater threat, made her feel very uneasy.

"It cannot be known to us until he actually appears. The presence of the Void Energy he emits disrupts everything it comes into contact with, masking his presence until he so chooses to flex those powers on a large scale. We know the universe his chosen host currently inhabits, but for the same reason his own presence is masked, direct travel there is difficult even for a leading Archangel like myself..."

The pupilless eyes looked over to Tifa. "Events are now in motion that will determine the fate of many worlds. I pray that the participants of this will make the right choices, otherwise we may all fall to the greater threat."
The Mysterious Stranger
The Mysterious Stranger
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:14 am

The Mysterious Stranger wrote:
Tifa Lockheart wrote:Tifa remained silent, her body pale as she looked on at the strange happening occurring before her. She took the information in, but was confused, like she had been given an insight from a plain of existence from which she could scarcely understand. The information made her sink deep into her chair, and she felt a chill run across her body. After a long pause, she gulped, blinking rapidly with trembling lips as she then asked: "Wh-where.... is this abomination, this Verial now, then?"

"It cannot be known to us until he actually appears. The presence of the Void Energy he emits disrupts everything it comes into contact with, masking his presence until he so chooses to flex those powers on a large scale. We know the universe his chosen host currently inhabits, but for the same reason his own presence is masked, direct travel there is difficult even for a leading Archangel like myself..."

The pupilless eyes looked over to Tifa. "Events are now in motion that will determine the fate of many worlds. I pray that the participants of this will make the right choices, otherwise we may all fall to the greater threat."

She was unnerved by the white pupils and his harrowing words, but Tifa gripped her fists tightly. "I helped save this world once before, not many would want to return to that task..." she paused, closing her eyes, softly sighing, before she reopened them and smiled. "However, I will stand and fight for it once again. What ever decisions I'll have to take, be them difficult or trivial, I can promise you I will find the light in this darkness."

She then added: "We'll need allies. I feel as though you decided to show up before me was no mere coincidence. Have you...contacted others?" she asked.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mysterious Stranger Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:26 am

Tifa Lockheart wrote:She was unnerved by the white pupils and his harrowing words, but Tifa gripped her fists tightly. "I helped save this world once before, not many would want to return to that task..." she paused, closing her eyes, softly sighing, before she reopened them and smiled. "However, I will stand and fight for it once again. What ever decisions I'll have to take, be them difficult or trivial, I can promise you I will find the light in this darkness."

She then added: "We'll need allies. I feel as though you decided to show up before me was no mere coincidence. Have you...contacted others?" she asked.

"Unfortunately, I have just arrived in this dimensional plane. No time to gather information or allies yet. But... I sense the Hell Horde, or rather, some of it's members have already began to seek an alliance with their leader's half mortal son, who himself has travelled here from another dimensional plane. Hm, Edgar Holden himself came here to stop the demons of Hell, but he knows not of the Void Dragon yet." those eyes turned to Tifa again. "He alone is the conduit between Heaven and Hell. Find him, convince him to talk to his mother, and the war can be brought to a close, allowing both sides to refocus on the real threat. But to do this, you will require the direct assistance of Rachel Renston. She carries the demons information with her now. Help her bring that information to Edgar, and he will be able to bridge a gap not crossed since the days of the Fall."
The Mysterious Stranger
The Mysterious Stranger
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:39 am

Tifa Lockheart wrote:She was unnerved by the white pupils and his harrowing words, but Tifa gripped her fists tightly. "I helped save this world once before, not many would want to return to that task..." she paused, closing her eyes, softly sighing, before she reopened them and smiled. "However, I will stand and fight for it once again. What ever decisions I'll have to take, be them difficult or trivial, I can promise you I will find the light in this darkness."

"Unfortunately, I have just arrived in this dimensional plane. No time to gather information or allies yet. But... I sense the Hell Horde, or rather, some of it's members have already began to seek an alliance with their leader's half mortal son, who himself has travelled here from another dimensional plane. Hm, Edgar Holden himself came here to stop the demons of Hell, but he knows not of the Void Dragon yet." those eyes turned to Tifa again. "He alone is the conduit between Heaven and Hell. Find him, convince him to talk to his mother, and the war can be brought to a close, allowing both sides to refocus on the real threat. But to do this, you will require the direct assistance of Rachel Renston. She carries the demons information with her now. Help her bring that information to Edgar, and he will be able to bridge a gap not crossed since the days of the Fall."

"I see..." Tifa was...keenly aware of the name of Renston. She had met her father, and honestly could call him a good man. Hopefully she will not fall the same fate as her father, dying to get vital information out. History liked to repeat itself, after all.

Edgar Holden however was a new name. She would have to look into him further she surmised when she got to Ithtecca. "Very well," she nodded. "I'll be on the search for them both once I finish up here. I promised I'd help these men rescue survivors of a crash up in the mountains. They need all the help they can get." she says with a faint smile.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mysterious Stranger Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:46 am

Tifa Lockheart wrote:"I see..." Tifa was...keenly aware of the name of Renston. She had met her father, and honestly could call him a good man. Hopefully she will not fall the same fate as her father, dying to get vital information out. History liked to repeat itself, after all.

Edgar Holden however was a new name. She would have to look into him further she surmised when she got to Ithtecca. "Very well," she nodded. "I'll be on the search for them both once I finish up here. I promised I'd help these men rescue survivors of a crash up in the mountains. They need all the help they can get." she says with a faint smile.

"Be cautious Tifa Lockheart, For although Edgar's attack destroyed the demonic tower within the Gorge, I sense some remnants of the Hellspawn's presence lingers in the valley there." With those final words, the Angel's presence left the man.
The Mysterious Stranger
The Mysterious Stranger
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:48 am

The driver resumed normal speech like he had never even been posessed. "-Like you, I find myself powerless once again..." he repeated the last line from before.

He blinked a few times as he drove.

"Huh... Deja Vu." he said in a low tone to himself.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:03 am

"Be cautious Tifa Lockheart, For although Edgar's attack destroyed the demonic tower within the Gorge, I sense some remnants of the Hellspawn's presence lingers in the valley there." With those final words, the Angel's presence left the man.

She had turned to look out the window when she listened to him speak. When he brought up remnants of the Hellspawn however, she blinked, turning abruptly towards him again. "Wait what do you me-?"

Random Mobs wrote:The driver resumed normal speech like he had never even been posessed. "-Like you, I find myself powerless once again..." he repeated the last line from before.

He blinked a few times as he drove.

"Huh... Deja Vu." he said in a low tone to himself.

She blinked a few times herself, and slowly reclined back into her seat. "Y-yeah..." she replied to the driver, before looking out the window again to the right. "Be cautious... huh?" she repeats the line, then turns to the Driver again. "When we get to the Mountains, make a quick stop before we roll into the Gorge. I need to make a quick change if we're going to get some work done. Leather is quite uncomfortable in the heat, plus... I just feel naked without it." she says with a wink, chuckling to herself. At the same time, it would give her the means to figure a strategy to explain the warning given to her without sounding crazy. She'd change, then say she 'saw something in the gorge' which should put them on alert. Then they'd be safe... she hoped.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2