Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alien.Offbeat. Club

+3
Wu
Valan Bennett
Trunks
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Alien.Offbeat. Club - Page 2 Empty Re: Alien.Offbeat. Club

Post  Wu Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:25 pm

She watched and observed the handsome man from the corners of her eyes. He was tall, somewhat lanky fellow with pale features and sharply dressed; though the long cape that straddled over his left shoulder threw her off a little. That and those Red Delicious* eyes of his that seemed to observe her as clearly and calculative as her own. She could now clearly see the air of elegance that radiated off of him. She turned her head towards him, leaned forward, propping her left elbow on the table, holding her head up with her left hand, her right hand stirring the remainders of her martini with the toothpick that came with it. "Interesting apparel you got there mister." she stated with a small flirtatious and teasing toothless grin. "Maybe...I did notice this man before he arrived...perhaps his aura and air of elegance is currently masking his intent-perhaps he was the man who was watching me with those predatory eyes..." she thought, but maintained face as she awaited a response to the mysterious cloaked man who sat before her.

*Red Delicious as in the kind of Apple- Red Delicious xD
Wu
Wu
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimoire Valentine Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:49 pm

He closed his eyes, hands still clasped together on the table, and grinning a toothless grin himself as he silently chukled. "Why thank you. I guess my sense of fashion is still a little...outdated; I could say that I'm just an Old Fashioned, Old Man I guess." he replied before reopening his eyes-which looked distant and somewhere else almost in melancholy while he maintained his grin.
Grimoire Valentine
Grimoire Valentine
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:48 pm

Grimoire Valentine wrote:He closed his eyes, hands still clasped together on the table, and grinning a toothless grin himself as he silently chukled. "Why thank you. I guess my sense of fashion is still a little...outdated; I could say that I'm just an Old Fashioned, Old Man I guess." he replied before reopening his eyes-which looked distant and somewhere else almost in melancholy while he maintained his grin.

Her smile faltered, and then dropped. An eerie silence washed over her as she looked directly at the mysterious stranger before her. She looked into those deep crimson eyes of his, and could see he was somewhere else. "All this because I mentioned his clothes?" she thought, playing with her martini with her toothpick before setting the drink aside, looking down and giggling softly. She looked back up at the man and grinned. "Old? You don't look a day under thirty if you ask me; strange you would think so of yourself that way." she said, leaning in again and holding her head up with both hands under her chin-with both elbows on the table. "Wow, it's not everyday I get to meet a handsome guy who waltzes right in front of me without a sense of fashion." she said in a sarcastic tone, but genuinely grinned warmly to the stranger. "What's your name?" her mind asked to no one, feeling both welcomed and intimidated by this classy 'old school' character.
Wu
Wu
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimoire Valentine Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:03 pm

He closed his eyes and let out a sigh of humor from his lungs-holding back a full blown chuckle. He looked up at her and grinned. "Well, thank you-it's not everyday I meet a young and beautiful Beijionese woman such as yourself who sit before me with her elbows on the table in such a rude manner." he said, finishing the last bit in a similar sarcastic tone. And then, as if he had read her mind, said: "How rude myself, I believe I neglected to have told you my name;" he then suddenly stood up with in the cover of darkness within the dance club, with his right hand bent over his chest and his torso bending towards her. "I am Grimoire Valentine." he replied, looking up from the bowing position, straight into her beautiful onyx colored eyes.
Grimoire Valentine
Grimoire Valentine
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:10 am

Her eyelids raised a hair with his response of his name almost parallel to her thoughts, and that word. "Beijionese?" she thought curiously. She thought it could be something to try and throw her off-but she decided to play it cool and continued to play on with it. She blushed slightly by his strange greeting, but at the same time felt equally flattered. She looked deeply into his crimson red eyes, those red delicious orbs that seemed to almost reach out and grab her. She then blinked, and giggled slightly. "Why thank you; a moment there I half expected you to kiss my hand and say: 'a pleasure to meet you madam'. But thank you-your sweet." she replied pleased. "That...was strange...It was almost like I was in trance..." She then leaned back into her chair and adjusted herself. "You can call me Wu."
Wu
Wu
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimoire Valentine Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:54 pm

Grimoire smiled. "I would fear that would have been a tad much." he replied, standing back up and then took his seat again. He then stared at her again, no-gazed into her beautiful eyes and he leaned forward. "It is a pleasure to meet you Wu." he then motioned for the bar tender who came over and Grim whispered into his ear, the tender nodded and then stormed off back to the bar. "So, Ms. Wu, do you plan to stay long here in Ithteca?" he asked her, turning his crimson eyes upon her again.
Grimoire Valentine
Grimoire Valentine
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:40 pm

Grimoire Valentine wrote:Grimoire smiled. "I would fear that would have been a tad much." he replied, standing back up and then took his seat again. He then stared at her again, no-gazed into her beautiful eyes and he leaned forward. "It is a pleasure to meet you Wu." he then motioned for the bar tender who came over and Grim whispered into his ear, the tender nodded and then stormed off back to the bar. "So, Ms. Wu, do you plan to stay long here in Ithteca?" he asked her, turning his crimson eyes upon her again.
She chuckled slightly. "The pleasure is all mine." she then raised her glass to him, and took a sip. She then cocked an eyebrow at his next question. "What makes you so sure I'm not a native Mr. Valentine?" she replied, and equally wondered if he could actually tell the difference if she was a native or not, curious to hear his answer.
Wu
Wu
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimoire Valentine Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:00 pm

Wu wrote:
Grimoire Valentine wrote:Grimoire smiled. "I would fear that would have been a tad much." he replied, standing back up and then took his seat again. He then stared at her again, no-gazed into her beautiful eyes and he leaned forward. "It is a pleasure to meet you Wu." he then motioned for the bar tender who came over and Grim whispered into his ear, the tender nodded and then stormed off back to the bar. "So, Ms. Wu, do you plan to stay long here in Ithteca?" he asked her, turning his crimson eyes upon her again.
She chuckled slightly. "The pleasure is all mine." she then raised her glass to him, and took a sip. She then cocked an eyebrow at his next question. "What makes you so sure I'm not a native Mr. Valentine?" she replied, and equally wondered if he could actually tell the difference if she was a native or not, curious to hear his answer.
Grim grinned. "Because...your scent tells me otherwise. You don't have that nasty scent of Ithteca-of fish and coal. No...you smell of winter...but somewhere underneath a faint scent of smoke...a city perhaps? One in the depths of the Artics' or in the high altitudes of the mountains? Not at all like Ithteca." he replied, reaching for her hand and wrapped his fingers around it. Her hand felt warm, his own touch, slightly cold. "Your a rather healthy young woman Miss Wu. The warmth of your skin testifies for that." he said before he let go of her hand and drew his own back across his chest with his other-crossing his arms and leaning back in his seat; smiling at the young woman as the waiter brought over a glass of red wine he had ordered. He took the glass and paid the waiter, before turning to Wu again. He brought his glass up towards her. "How about a toast?" he asked.
Grimoire Valentine
Grimoire Valentine
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:51 am

Grimoire Valentine wrote:
Wu wrote:
Grim grinned. "Because...your scent tells me otherwise. You don't have that nasty scent of Ithteca-of fish and coal. No...you smell of winter...but somewhere underneath a faint scent of smoke...a city perhaps? One in the depths of the Artics' or in the high altitudes of the mountains? Not at all like Ithteca." he replied, reaching for her hand and wrapped his fingers around it. Her hand felt warm, his own touch, slightly cold. "Your a rather healthy young woman Miss Wu. The warmth of your skin testifies for that." he said before he let go of her hand and drew his own back across his chest with his other-crossing his arms and leaning back in his seat; smiling at the young woman as the waiter brought over a glass of red wine he had ordered. He took the glass and paid the waiter, before turning to Wu again. He brought his glass up towards her. "How about a toast?" he asked.
Wu was left speechless, he was right-before coming here, she was staying at a winter cabin up in the mountains with a remote village for a while; now she blushed. His touch was cold, but she found it a comforting kind of cold-and when his hand was drawn back and he proposed a toast, she simply nodded and smiled. She brought up her glass and then lowered it slightly. "To what, Mr. Valentine? To new friends?" she asked with a slight girlish giggle, loosing herself within the moment.
Wu
Wu
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Alien.Offbeat. Club - Page 2 Empty "Start of a beautiful friendship huh?...."

Post  Grimoire Valentine Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:30 am

Grimoire closed his eyes, grinning as he raised his glass. "To health...and a beautiful friendship." He then reopened his eyes and stared back into her shiny onyx colored eyes. The room seemed to go silent as he awaits his glass to be tapped by hers, all the while he gazed powerfully into her beautiful Asian eyes.
Grimoire Valentine
Grimoire Valentine
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:33 pm

Wu grins genuinely and raises her glass-transfixed by his red gaze. "For health and friendship; let it be a wonderful one at that." she replied back, tapping his wine glass before drawing it back to her mouth.
Wu
Wu
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  LuLu Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:43 pm

Grimoire Valentine wrote:"To health...and a beautiful friendship."
Wu wrote:"For health and friendship; let it be a wonderful one at that."
From the other side of the bar, a beautiful woman in black sat in a booth as well. "Perhaps you should toast to honesty as well..." she muttered softly, smiling with those midnight blue lips of hers before she took a sip of her red wine. "...But you wont." Her Blood Red eyes glanced over at the couple, and the smile simply broadened.
LuLu
LuLu
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimoire Valentine Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:06 pm

Grim tensed suddenly, getting the feeling that they were being watched. He then shook his head, thinking nothing of it before drawing his own glass back to his lips. He sipped the wine and then looked back at Wu, grinning. "You never did answer my question Miss Wu." Grimoire testified, taking another sip of his wine before setting it back onto the table.
Grimoire Valentine
Grimoire Valentine
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:51 am

Wu cooed, and brought up her left leg and crossed it over her right knee. "Well, Mr. Valentine...that would be entirely up for you to decide. Perhaps you can sence of smell will get the picture." She said in a somewhat flirtatious and almost cold manner. She was trying to play hard to get for the mysterious man before her, but she wanted to see just how far he wanted this encounter to go.
Wu
Wu
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  LuLu Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:01 am

Wu wrote:Wu cooed, and brought up her left leg and crossed it over her right knee. "Well, Mr. Valentine...that would be entirely up for you to decide. Perhaps you can sence of smell will get the picture." She said in a somewhat flirtatious and almost cold manner. She was trying to play hard to get for the mysterious man before her, but she wanted to see just how far he wanted this encounter to go.

From across the distance, again the woman who sat alone in the darkness with her red wine also wondered how far would dear Grimoire go...
She continued to watch the situation with one crimson eye, while she sipped her wine.
LuLu
LuLu
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimoire Valentine Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:11 am

Wu wrote:Wu cooed, and brought up her left leg and crossed it over her right knee. "Well, Mr. Valentine...that would be entirely up for you to decide. Perhaps you can sence of smell will get the picture." She said in a somewhat flirtatious and almost cold manner. She was trying to play hard to get for the mysterious man before her, but she wanted to see just how far he wanted this encounter to go.

Grimoire was silent for a moment-and closed his eyes. He could smell her fragrant beauty even when he couldn't see her. She was also something...else. She was a human, but there was something different about her that made her all the more...interesting. Her pheromones were radiating off of her. She was clearly interested in him in an obvious intent-and all he had to do was nod to allow her bidding. He opened his eyes. "Perhaps...just for tonight...I'll let her have her way." Grim thought. He himself had not slept with a woman for over 241 years-but that was for an entirely different reason altogether...
Grim looked over at Wu's onyx gaze. He stood up, and held out his hand. "I'll go as far as you wan't me to go-and I'll let you stay as long as you want." he replied with a faint grin.
Grimoire Valentine
Grimoire Valentine
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:58 am

Wu blushed slightly, unsure why she accepted but she nodded and raised her hand grabbing his; allowing him to lift her on her feet. "So...I'm guessing your place?" she asked, drawing close into an embrace. Her hands wrapped around his waist, and her chest pressing lightly against his as she looked up into those dreamy red eyes...
Wu
Wu
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  LuLu Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:22 am

The woman took his hand and hugged him, and all the while the lady in black watched with a keen eye. She grinned. "Ah...Grimoire have you found love?...Or something else to drink." she said softly with a slight chuckle. She then tipped her glass back-finishing her wine.
LuLu
LuLu
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimoire Valentine Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:47 am

Wu wrote:Wu blushed slightly, unsure why she accepted but she nodded and raised her hand grabbing his; allowing him to lift her on her feet. "So...I'm guessing your place?" she asked, drawing close into an embrace. Her hands wrapped around his waist, and her chest pressing lightly against his as she looked up into those dreamy red eyes...

Grim nodded slightly-very subtly it could almost be brushed off as nothing but random head movement. He sensed that strange presence again, and no longer wished to remain here. He could feel the intoxicating rythm of her heartbeat-the crimson life force that coursed within her veins called out to him-but for the time being he kept his calm demeanor. He slipped his arm around her waist, and walked her out of the club. "This way...it's not far from here." he replied back gently.
Grimoire Valentine
Grimoire Valentine
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:11 pm

Grimoire Valentine wrote:
Wu wrote:Wu blushed slightly, unsure why she accepted but she nodded and raised her hand grabbing his; allowing him to lift her on her feet. "So...I'm guessing your place?" she asked, drawing close into an embrace. Her hands wrapped around his waist, and her chest pressing lightly against his as she looked up into those dreamy red eyes...

Grim nodded slightly-very subtly it could almost be brushed off as nothing but random head movement. He sensed that strange presence again, and no longer wished to remain here. He could feel the intoxicating rythm of her heartbeat-the crimson life force that coursed within her veins called out to him-but for the time being he kept his calm demeanor. He slipped his arm around her waist, and walked her out of the club. "This way...it's not far from here." he replied back gently.

Wu giggled lightly, like a school girl as she let the tall and beautifully elegant Grim lead her out of the establishment.
Wu
Wu
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Karin Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:43 am

Sitting at the bar, I sipped a large soda as I enjoyed the music. Don't make any mistake; I had multiple fake IDs and could get something harder if I wanted, but really any of the options paled compared to most sodas anyway. I didn't get the appeal. As I finished the drink, I stretched my arms up and walked to the dance floor, shaking my large hips a bit on the way. I didn't know whether I was here for a date, a meal, or a cute pet or slave. I decided to just play it by ear as I danced.
Nikki Karin
Nikki Karin
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Saori Murano Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:24 am

Nikki Karin wrote:Sitting at the bar, I sipped a large soda as I enjoyed the music. Don't make any mistake; I had multiple fake IDs and could get something harder if I wanted, but really any of the options paled compared to most sodas anyway. I didn't get the appeal. As I finished the drink, I stretched my arms up and walked to the dance floor, shaking my large hips a bit on the way. I didn't know whether I was here for a date, a meal, or a cute pet or slave. I decided to just play it by ear as I danced.

The reason why Saori never took her sister's call was because she was getting down with the groove at the Alien Offbeat Club. She was still in her school uniform, and despite the outfit's otherwise obvious dull look, her curvaceous form and bouncing breasts made her the center of attention at this club:
Alien.Offbeat. Club - Page 2 SaoriMurano

She was technically a minor, but the bouncer let her in and drink regardlessly. She was shaking her hips, causing her gray pleated skirt to drift high and low, giving only a selected few an unintentional view of her dainty panties she wore beneath. She was having the time of her life and was carefree, just dancing with anyone who was on the dance floor. She laughed and giggled, while her large breasts (nearly the size of watermelons) swayed carelessly about behind her sweater and dress shirt. She tapped her feat to the upbeat music and laughed at a random dance partner who she then disbands from. "Your too slow!" she stated, switching to another partner to dance with.
Saori Murano
Saori Murano
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Saori Murano Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:29 pm

Saori Murano wrote:
Nikki Karin wrote:Sitting at the bar, I sipped a large soda as I enjoyed the music. Don't make any mistake; I had multiple fake IDs and could get something harder if I wanted, but really any of the options paled compared to most sodas anyway. I didn't get the appeal. As I finished the drink, I stretched my arms up and walked to the dance floor, shaking my large hips a bit on the way. I didn't know whether I was here for a date, a meal, or a cute pet or slave. I decided to just play it by ear as I danced.
The reason why Saori never took her sister's call was because she was getting down with the groove at the Alien Offbeat Club. She was still in her school uniform, and despite the outfit's otherwise obvious dull look, her curvaceous form and bouncing breasts made her the center of attention at this club:
Alien.Offbeat. Club - Page 2 SaoriMurano

She was technically a minor, but the bouncer let her in and drink regardlessly. She was shaking her hips, causing her gray pleated skirt to drift high and low, giving only a selected few an unintentional view of her dainty panties she wore beneath. She was having the time of her life and was carefree, just dancing with anyone who was on the dance floor. She laughed and giggled, while her large breasts (nearly the size of watermelons) swayed carelessly about behind her sweater and dress shirt. She tapped her feat to the upbeat music and laughed at a random dance partner who she then disbands from. "Your too slow!" she stated, switching to another partner to dance with.
After swapping a variety of partners, Saori suddenly turned to the young Nikki Karin and paused before them, not sure if the young thing was a boy or a girl but regardless the older looking woman places a hand on her hip and leans a little to the left. "Hey, sure you can keep up with me?" she asks them, in terms of the dance.
Saori Murano
Saori Murano
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum