Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The mouth of the Beijionese Desert

+10
Leland McKelly
Darkstorm Zero
Nidiasha Alumantari
Donne Amonine
Tashia Stravinsky
Sesilia
Onishe
Alastor
Black Flan
Satori
14 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The mouth of the Beijionese Desert - Page 7 Empty Re: The mouth of the Beijionese Desert

Post  Enigma Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:20 pm

Felnara Sturm wrote:Felnara smirked. "There it is... the little indignant rantings of a newt who's about to get stepped on, if these were your final words I'd feel ashamed, at least die classy." She says before causing the horse to buckle and slam its hoof onto Azaahz's right hand! Bone crunching sounds emanated from the stomp, and the lizard shrieked... and Felnara smiled. "My family was exhiled from the Demon Realm, that allows even the least important of demons like yourself to call me what you will... but in my heart, in my accursed soul lies the spirit of a honorable knight of the demonic realm! Go ahead little pest, nibble at the crumbs of the fallen, thinking because you can that your insignificant little lives actually matter in the end!" She spat.

She then withdrew her horse from the hand, and sheathed her sword. "Keep the money, I'll gladly return the rest... but you will have Leland McKelly's head, a head you do not deserve worm. But I am releasing that innocent girl, and if you wish to become the feast of something far greater than your entire existence, the ants and rodent's of this mortal realm, I suggest you tell me where the girl is on Shi No Shima!" She growled, reaching for her cursed blade on her belt...

Azaahz whined, gripping her clawed hand once the horse withdrew it's hoof, tears running down her hate filled eyes! "She's at the old temple of the fallen gods! Good luck getting her back, the guardian likes it when they're young, and full of fear... more tasty that way! HAHAHA!" She hissed, and if she knew Dandella, the harlequin had already devoured the little brat. To be fair, it was her people's fault for letting the little snot drop out of their beaks! She was supposed to have been delivered to the Lizard Man Camp, in the old concrete ruins... but it was odd fate that the camp was destroyed by volcanic fire it seemed... she didn't remember any volcano's on the island however...

"Kill me, and you'll have even more powerful demons to deal with!! #@*$(^^@!" The beast cursed in the Lizal tongue.
Enigma
Enigma
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

The mouth of the Beijionese Desert - Page 7 Empty Re: The mouth of the Beijionese Desert

Post  Felnara Sturm Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:30 pm

Enigma wrote:
Felnara Sturm wrote:Felnara smirked. "There it is... the little indignant rantings of a newt who's about to get stepped on, if these were your final words I'd feel ashamed, at least die classy." She says before causing the horse to buckle and slam its hoof onto Azaahz's right hand! Bone crunching sounds emanated from the stomp, and the lizard shrieked... and Felnara smiled. "My family was exhiled from the Demon Realm, that allows even the least important of demons like yourself to call me what you will... but in my heart, in my accursed soul lies the spirit of a honorable knight of the demonic realm! Go ahead little pest, nibble at the crumbs of the fallen, thinking because you can that your insignificant little lives actually matter in the end!" She spat.

She then withdrew her horse from the hand, and sheathed her sword. "Keep the money, I'll gladly return the rest... but you will have Leland McKelly's head, a head you do not deserve worm. But I am releasing that innocent girl, and if you wish to become the feast of something far greater than your entire existence, the ants and rodent's of this mortal realm, I suggest you tell me where the girl is on Shi No Shima!" She growled, reaching for her cursed blade on her belt...

Azaahz whined, gripping her clawed hand once the horse withdrew it's hoof, tears running down her hate filled eyes! "She's at the old temple of the fallen gods! Good luck getting her back, the guardian likes it when they're young, and full of fear... more tasty that way! HAHAHA!" She hissed, and if she knew Dandella, the harlequin had already devoured the little brat. To be fair, it was her people's fault for letting the little snot drop out of their beaks! She was supposed to have been delivered to the Lizard Man Camp, in the old concrete ruins... but it was odd fate that the camp was destroyed by volcanic fire it seemed... she didn't remember any volcano's on the island however...

"Kill me, and you'll have even more powerful demons to deal with!! #@*$(^^@!" The beast cursed in the Lizal tongue.

"Hah hah hah... I'm sorry, did you sneeze or was that some sort of garbled cry of fear?" She taunted. "Old Temple of the Fallen Gods huh... kinda a mouthful." Felnara muses, but the sound of the guardian didn't sit well with her. She would have to hurry. "Kill you? I wouldn't want your filthy blood staining my heirlooms, let alone touch my greaves." She says, sliding her blade back in place. "I will deliver you the Gunslinger's head once I return his child, but till then... I don't want to see your shit smeared face around. This is my contract now, and if you interfere... I'll kill anyone you have involved... but will save you for last. And remember, I don't want to stain these blades of mine... but you will feel it, and you will wish for their mercy when I'm finished with you... newt." She says in a low, sadistic tone. She smiled, almost inviting Azaahz to try. "HYAH!" She cried, heels digging into the beast's sides, causing the mare to rear up, spraying sand into the lizard woman's face, before the horse turned around.

Within moments, Felnara was but a dot on the sandy horizon.
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:31 pm

The mouth of the Beijionese Desert - Page 7 9siGCyH
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Enigma Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:17 pm

Azaahz was rubbing her claw, hissing as Felnara vanished from the horizon.

"That little horned bitch...half dwarf---%^#$@!*!!" She hissed in her tongue again.

"Wow... you kiss your mother with that mouth~?" Came the cheeky reply of Enigma from behind, who appeared from no where! Azaahz turned, alarmed. "Y-you did that thing again!" She says, gasping, clutching her chest.

Enigma smirked:

The mouth of the Beijionese Desert - Page 7 Ddc13hb-55ee4d9a-a652-46e4-8033-e9b2a8027e88.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2JhMzkxODdjLTEyM2QtNDlhYi1iMzJhLWQ5OThiMjc5MzZkOVwvZGRjMTNoYi01NWVlNGQ5YS1hNjUyLTQ2ZTQtODAzMy1lOWIyYTgwMjdlODgucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"Watching butterflies gather in the desert? To watch them wither and die... Yes, often actually. Galideno Butterflies do that you know! They all gather, sisters and all, and come together to die in the Gailden heat once their... time has come. Once they served their purpose... much like another pair of butterflies will in time...I'm sure." He giggled... then his eyelids... slowly slipped open!

The mouth of the Beijionese Desert - Page 7 Ddc12s2-31da5230-9904-41e7-a8b9-0ef698e94f45

The sky became dark, foreboding... dark as midnight around them, despite being in the afternoon! His eyes glowing, an eerie... unearthly yellow:

The mouth of the Beijionese Desert - Page 7 Hazama

"Tell me... have you served your purpose to its fullest, Azaahz? The company put good faith in you, and this is how you treat us in turn? You fail and you fail, and...you fail again. You had, but one job: sow the seeds of chaos between Felnara and the McKelly clan, and now... the play must be re-written. You know how much thought, goes into our plays, Azaahz? What am I saying, of course you don't, you're kind has lost all semblance of intellect centuries before you devolved.... Much of what Lady Felnara says is true, your species really are the lowest things on the totem, so much so, that you're not even a part of it..." He says in a cold, icy tone, his voice losing its cheer... becoming dark, and haunting while his lips were unsmiling.

Azaahz felt true fear creep into her bones, the area around them shifting to an inky darkness, the cool air nipping at her crushed hand bones as she knelt down to the man and screamed for mercy in the Lizal Tongue. Oddly, Enigma was able to reply back:

The mouth of the Beijionese Desert - Page 7 Enigma_speech, coming from Enigma's voice it sounded like an ancient dragon's roar that made the lizard woman's shrieks like mouse squeaks! It was enough to cause the small creature sprawling back, the power of his voice was felt even in her bones!

His fierce, yellow eyes staring into the lizard's for a long time, the lizard pissing itself before him... before Enigma smiled, and closed his eyes. In an instant, the baking hot sun was upon their backs again, and it was in the afternoon once more!

"Thankfully for you, I enjoy a good rewrite now and then, it keeps things interesting!" He chuckled, tipping his hat to the lizard.

Azaahz was shedding scales, quivering and sharp teeth clattering, all the while silent to the agent of Chaos before her.

Enigma's smirk remained this time, and he pointed to her. "I shall grant you a boon... though you hardly deserve it. I shall revive one of your kind's Gods... I am curious to see if the Black Dread can actually pose a threat to a mere human... and I'll even grant you revenge against Felnara..." he says, pulling out a small, purple crystal from his inner coat pocket, and tossed it to the pathetic creature before him.

The creature caught it, fumbling with her injured claw. "Wh-what?! You can revive the Black Dread?!" She gasped. The legendary god of her clan, the last to fall in the last, great war against the Undying One!

The mouth of the Beijionese Desert - Page 7 Dcfmk78-f65cebbb-cdc8-4753-9c18-c87eeaff17e4

Enigma chuckled. "Oh God, that be a waste of my time! Why would I do such a thing? You will. Insert the crystal... it is a Cursed Dragon's Pearl Fragment from a truly far more capable monster... it should grant you a great boon against Leland and Felnara... kill them." he says, his voice going into that serious octave again, smile faltering for only the briefest of moments... before becoming a wide, Glasgow grin. "...together~"

He was suddenly gone. Not a fade out, or a poof of smoke. He simply popped out of existence before the pathetic lizards eyes!

"Remember... don't fuck up my play again, Azaahz... or I will remove you from it, permanently." Came Enigma's voice on the wind... causing Azaahz to shiver with fear, and scramble off to the final resting place of the Black Dread, Fallen God of the Lizals!
Enigma
Enigma
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Ingrid Machefort Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:42 pm

Ingrid's lizard mount continued to spur across the baking sands of the desert in a relatively slow, amble. The woman was clad in black and gold, with a red skirt and mantle tattered by the elements that fluttered behind her as she continued across the baking desert. Her eyes were cold, and hollow purple orbs that reflected the horizon, her figure... curvaceous and yet toned; one could see she was not one to be trifled with, especially the sword on her hip that bounced against her buttock and the beast's scaly hide... a hideous aura permeated around the once holier blade...

The lizard beast paused for a moment... and Major Ingrid Machefort of Gildedtree hovered her hand back to the blade's grip... she saw them for a moment slithering up. A trio of golden scaled Lamia who now pointed their bows at her.

"Halt!" Came one of the beasts who slithered up. "This desert is unsafe... return back to Beijio!"

Ingrid remained silent... her head turning to each of the four Lamia... before facing the one who addressed her. "Such is impossible I'm afraid." She said in a low, odd tone that sounded like her voice was reverberating against metal.

The Lamia blinked between themselves and glanced back. "...Surely, with the danger of an ancient beast this way you can depart a later da-"

The woman vanished off her mount, the flicker of black and red so quick that the archers who watched on could not even see what had just happened. Ingrid was now behind the Lamia who had been speaking with her, and she had spoke over him after his pause from her quick launch. "-you're wasting my time." She sheathed the blade flickering with a malicious purple hue into the scabbard... the Lamia's head rolling from their neck without any blood... the flames from her sword were searing enough to cauterize and evaporate the blood in their neck in her quick draw. The other three Lamia, shocked, turned to her and out of instinct, fired arrows while the closest Lamia attacked with a scimitar. Ingrid sighed, unflinching as she dodged the well developed sword swing of the reptile warrior, while her summoned swords appeared from thin air around Ingrid's body, blocking several of the arrows while another repelled it and sent it flying back into their master's right eye!

The Lamia, tears in her eyes, continued to swing her scimitar at the black clad warrior, till Ingrid caught the wrist with her right hand, and then brought up her left leg into a high swipe; the blade on the left greave snapping down, gleaming with its mythical shimmer!

Blood splashed across the sand... followed by the Lamia warrior woman who's head rolled away with wide eyes and was also lacking her left arm, her sword arm... Ingrid held said arm yet by the wrist, blade still clenched tightly, blood oozing out the upper arm where she had sliced through with her greave blade... Ingrid's body facing away from the snake who's crimson blood only slightly speckled onto her crimson mantle as they fell with one less head and arm.

The remaining Lamia, terrified, began to sink beneath the sand when she realized she was the last one, and would feel the eight summoned swords pierce her flesh! Twitching as Ingrid approached, yanking the dying Lamia by her tail and dragging her back to the lizard mount whistled for the beast and mentally conveyed the message to it telepathically, as Fenirans were able to do. The beast opened its jaws wide, and Ingrid tossed the struggling snake woman inside, a squeal of fear escaping the poor creature as Ingrid's mount chomped down on her human torso. Ingrid was stoic, hunkered down to clean the blood from her boot blade, while the Lamia moaned and died in her mount's chomping jaws... Bringing the blade back to its resting position, she stood up and walked back to her mount who was slurping the golden scaly tail of the Lamia it was swallowing like a noodle. "...I suppose you could use the snack, Barnabus. So this detour wasn't entirely a waste of time." She says with a detached tone, mounting up as the beast belched below her and continued to walk along the desert again; on her path once more. Astolfo... I will find you. She thought to herself... her eyes lidded and a glimmer of azure fire radiated deep behind them... a terrified flame.
Ingrid Machefort
Ingrid Machefort
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7