Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back Yard Courtyard

3 posters

Go down

Back Yard Courtyard Empty Back Yard Courtyard

Post  Rachel Renston Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:07 pm

A brick layed path leading from the back deck of the mansion into the gardens and ponds of the Estate grounds from behind the Mansion and Estate. There is a picnic table with an umbrella and a few handcrafted lawn chairs used for seating.
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Back Yard Courtyard Empty Re: Back Yard Courtyard

Post  Emi Dakimakura Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:51 am

Emi brought Alastor out back. "This be the back of the mansion friend." she said before turning to Alastor. "So what really brings you out here Mr. Grey?" she asked cocking an eyebrow.
Emi Dakimakura
Emi Dakimakura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:55 am

"Ms. Renston hired me for a bodyguard assignment, so I guess she's expecting trouble on the horizon. As for you, I'm guessing you're a regular here?" Alastor inquired.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Emi Dakimakura Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:00 am

Alastor wrote:"Ms. Renston hired me for a bodyguard assignment, so I guess she's expecting trouble on the horizon. As for you, I'm guessing you're a regular here?" Alastor inquired.

"Ahhh.." she replied nodding-looking away briefly before turning to look at the gardens. "No, actually I'm a Hired Gun; just like the rest of you. Friend today, enemy Tomorrow. It's the price we literally pay for such a profession...your probably used to that, no?" she asked, turning to him again. A gust of wind brushing back her long blue hair. Her ruby red eyes looking into his hazel orbs while she smiled.
Emi Dakimakura
Emi Dakimakura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:06 pm

"Not quite. My job is mainly dealing with demons, some bodyguard work, and perhaps an occasional bounty hunt, but I don't play hitman, not my style. Although, my previous employer learned his lesson for trying to cause some trouble with the job." Alastor chuckled.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Emi Dakimakura Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:18 am

She chuckled, closing her ruby reds before reopening them again. "Yeah, I bet he did. I tell you though-so far I like working for the ADN as a freelance soldier of fortune; but I will admit if I get twice the pay they're paying me-I don't know if I can sustain my favortisim. Mercenaries gotta eat too-and having a little more cash flowing in will put more than just bread on the table." she started before changing her somewhat serious tone she had been using since she had brought him out here: "So-what do you want to look at first out here? We have a hotspring, pool, hedge maze, gardens, and a lot of other ground you might want to cover. Take your pick, I'll lead the way." she said grinning, leaning slightly to her righ, with her right hand on her right hip while her left hand was against her left thigh.
Emi Dakimakura
Emi Dakimakura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:54 pm

"Eh, surprise me. You know this place way better, so I'll let you lead." he said, bowing his head slightly, and gesturing his hands to follow suit with his head.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Emi Dakimakura Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:54 am

She giggled. "Ah, such manners for an indecisive man-" she said curtsying back and smiled. "I'm foolin' with ya, here-this way." she said as she took his hand and tugged him along. His hand was warm, but not a disgusting warm, but a comforting one. "So, you like sparring?" she asked, turning her head back to him with a grin as she pulled him along.
Emi Dakimakura
Emi Dakimakura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:22 am

"As long as I have a good partner to spar with." He replied nonchalantly, as he followed Emi.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Emi Dakimakura Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:28 am

"Well, there's me, or we could always call TOM out here..." she replied, trailing off with a grin when she turned her head away from him.
Emi Dakimakura
Emi Dakimakura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:53 am

"No way." he replied almost immediately as she mentioned TOM. "You I'm fine with. Him, not so much."
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Emi Dakimakura Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:59 am

Her grin deepened. "You...say that now." she then turned to him and winked. Looking up at the sunset sky she frowned. "Not much daylight left-lets see what we could do before it gets too dark out." she said as she lead him to the dojo.
Emi Dakimakura
Emi Dakimakura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:00 am

"Sounds good to me."
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major