Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION ALL EVIL/DEMONIC CHARACTERS!!

5 posters

Go down

ATTENTION ALL EVIL/DEMONIC CHARACTERS!! Empty ATTENTION ALL EVIL/DEMONIC CHARACTERS!!

Post  Leland McKelly Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:00 pm

I need someone-or any one-to attack Siamatsu village and pretty much destroy it. It's crucial to my plot idea I have for my character. You can do what ever you want, just level the forum and if you wish-make it your own and conquer it.

reply in the village if your interested-there will be as much resistance as you want it (if you wish no resistance then it's ok too)

go ahead and conquer!! Very Happy
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION ALL EVIL/DEMONIC CHARACTERS!! Empty Re: ATTENTION ALL EVIL/DEMONIC CHARACTERS!!

Post  Nils Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:53 pm

I'd be happy to ^_^. Celestine is engaged at the moment, and I'm still finalizing a few things on Belphegor, so I thought I'd go with someone new.
Nils
Nils
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION ALL EVIL/DEMONIC CHARACTERS!! Empty Re: ATTENTION ALL EVIL/DEMONIC CHARACTERS!!

Post  Izuna Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:56 pm

Nils wrote:I'd be happy to ^_^. Celestine is engaged at the moment, and I'm still finalizing a few things on Belphegor, so I thought I'd go with someone new.

haha cool ^^
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:57 pm

Sweet-well do what you want to the village! It's all yours ^_^
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:17 pm

Nils wrote:I'd be happy to ^_^. Celestine is engaged at the moment, and I'm still finalizing a few things on Belphegor, so I thought I'd go with someone new.

oh, if you see Celestine, tell them that the Empress can't wait to see their arrival! ^_^
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:04 pm

No matter what timeline, Siamatsu does not last long.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:07 pm

barduwulf wrote:No matter what timeline, Siamatsu does not last long.

bleh-it's just the peaceful city everyone wants to live in that's getting punished for being so peaceful xD
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down