Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water's Edge

5 posters

Go down

Water's Edge Empty Water's Edge

Post  Ikai Boontai Wed May 29, 2013 12:34 am

Below in the gorge water runs deep up to 100 feet if you were to get precise. On the edges however there is still some "beach like" pieces of land. Here you are on the side of the water on one of these pieces of land. A few cave openings are seen nearby

After running for a very, very long time through land, forest, and ocean Ikai found himself at the bottom of the Guardian's Gorge. He had let his heart find his next training area and here he was. If he ever wanted a drink of sake and some food it was now. Ikai's stomach growled as he laid on the water's edge attempting to get up the motivation to fish for some food before he let himself rest.

Pushing himself up Ikai sat with his hands behind his back staring at the water. As the water passed Ikai could only think about how much time had passed since the war and then training Sango. Ikai was a ninja master but he didn't feel as young as he should. Sighing Ikai stood up and walked over to the water and watched for some fish slowly preparing to attempt a strike like a bear.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Water's Edge Empty Re: Water's Edge

Post  Yoko Hinomoto Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:47 pm

Ikai Boontai wrote:Below in the gorge water runs deep up to 100 feet if you were to get precise. On the edges however there is still some "beach like" pieces of land. Here you are on the side of the water on one of these pieces of land. A few cave openings are seen nearby

After running for a very, very long time through land, forest, and ocean Ikai found himself at the bottom of the Guardian's Gorge. He had let his heart find his next training area and here he was. If he ever wanted a drink of sake and some food it was now. Ikai's stomach growled as he laid on the water's edge attempting to get up the motivation to fish for some food before he let himself rest.

Pushing himself up Ikai sat with his hands behind his back staring at the water. As the water passed Ikai could only think about how much time had passed since the war and then training Sango. Ikai was a ninja master but he didn't feel as young as he should. Sighing Ikai stood up and walked over to the water and watched for some fish slowly preparing to attempt a strike like a bear.
"Howdy there partner!" cried Yoko from behind, causing the man who was swinging at some fish to trip forwards and fall into the shallowness of the river. Yoko gasped, and yelled out a simple apology. "Eh...Sorry!" She was a young looking woman with a faded light brown duster that had obvious wear and tear here and there. She the front of the duster buttoned up, and it stopped just above her knee caps; which were clad in what may have been thigh high white leather boots with red flames painted upon the toes. Mud and dust stained the leather and the duster. Her right hand was wrapped up in a bandage that gave the impression she was wearing a glove. Her hair was long and a redish-brown color, currently held up into a high ponytail with gold or brass chopsticks. Her eyes were a light green and she nervously chuckled with one hand holding the strap of the Sniper Rifle looped over her right shoulder, while her left hand rubbed the back of her neck while she chuckled, closing her eyes. "I...didn't mean for you to get wet...well, again I apologize for disturbing your concentration there..." she then kicked up a rock, and then swung out her rifle, using it like a bat she hits the rock and it speeds out to the river soaring past the ninja and hits a fish that was jumping out of the water and struck it dead. It floats upon the water and washes up upon the bank closest to the ninja. She again apologizes bringing up her hand in a prayer fashion before deciding to take her leave. She was heading up the trail to the more mountainous terrain after all; she was on the search for some missing hikers as well as outlaws that were hiding out from the sight of the Gunslinger Association.
Yoko Hinomoto
Yoko Hinomoto
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:04 am

Ikai grumbles under his breath realizing as he stood up that he was once again alone and had no one to vent his anger on. Yes he was sopping wet. Yes he hadn't moved from that place in months. Yes his muscles ached from not moving in so long. What better to do than to get those muscles working again than putting them into action huh?

Ikai stood up and stumbled from his wobbly legs. "Well...I guess I better start where I left off in my training...the muscles will learn to cooperate again soon enough." Ikai thought to himself as he started to do jumping jacks on the side of the water. As he did the jumping jacks he counted out the number of each one...his goal 1000 jumping jacks before starting on 200 push up and sit ups respectively. "Just because I haven't moved in awhile doesn't mean I can't push myself to go farther than I ever have." Ikai thought to himself as he out loud counted "100."

Half an hour later Ikai finished his set of 1000 jumping jacks and started to do his sets of push ups and sit ups before he would cycle back through the sets. The last workout he had done contained 10 such cycles...however Ikai at this point could already feel his body wanting to shut down and go into shock from the sudden stress of exercise. As he continued to push himself he ran various move combinations in his mind for various defense scenarios and how he would be able to best turn the tide on his opponents. He had been relying on jutsu for so long that he vowed the next match he went into he would fight without jutsu unless it meant his survival. Who would be his challenger? He had heard quibbling of potential challengers over the time he had sat near the river but no one had came to fight. An annoying red headed girl had made him lose his dinner but that was about it.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:57 am

A sensation that had not been felt in a long time started to come over Ikai. He knew what it was before it started to occur. "Who spoke those infernal words..." Ikai said out loud as his body slowly started to fade from sight as we was being transported to who ever said He-Den. He had been training for a few weeks now and was starting to feel like his old self though still a little slower than normal. Hopefully he was not headed towards anything to crazy...
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Water's Edge Empty My first post- ENTER Levi! :D

Post  Levi Athan Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:02 pm

Down in the more isolated part of the river, a young Demoness was cooking fish over a small fire. She had managed to catch many of them with her wind magic and had about six or seven fish cooking (she was rather hungry). She felt and heard her stomach growl, her face drooping in an impatient manner to hope that cooking things would speed up and that she could finally eat. "C'mon...I'm freaking starving here..." she complained, sighing heavily-her voice cute and almost whimpering as she groaned. Bowing her head so that her bangs covered her eyes, she sighed again; feeling drool now dripping slightly over her lower lip as the cooked fish were smelling even more tastier by the moment, but she knew they were not yet finished. She made a high pitch squeal, her body shaking. "I swear, if I die and have to reincarnate in the Demon Realm again...." suddenly, her glowing red eyes picked up something shiny in the river.

She slowly looks over to the river, and sees something gold and bright illuminate in the afternoon's falling light. "What's that?" With her attention somewhat sated, she blinks and crawls to the waters edge. She brought her right hand up, and cast a weak wind spell that managed to pluck the golden bright item from the waters edge, a little too high which caused her face to contort to panic as it soared over a hundred feet in the air-shining and spinning back down to the earth. She got to her feet quickly, her body hesitatingly moving left to right-right to left, anticipating to catch this coin when it finally lands upon her head. She winced as it struck her temple, causing her to squeal painfully again. "Mmmmmph!" she squealed with her lips closed over her mouth, tears welling up. "That hurrrrt!" she rubs her head, taking the coin from her head and looked it over.

It seemed to be a heavy gold piece, it must have been the equivalent of three or four gold coins stacked upon one another then hammered out because it was thick and large enough to hold with two hands-as well as leave a small black and blue lump on the top of her head. She blinked at it, and instinctively bit it. "Yeee-ow!" she screamed, holding her cheek. Well it wasn't food, and it was indeed a high grade metal. Her tummy made another loud growl, which caused the young demoness to hold her toned lower abdomen in pain. "I'm so freaking starving..." she repeated. She shrugged, and made her way back to the camp fire, hoping to the Chaotic Gods and the Demon Realm's Tower of Despar that the damn fish were ready to be eaten.

Last edited by Levi Athan on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Levi Athan
Levi Athan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Moilyth Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:31 pm

While many caves lined this gorge, none of them were mine. My cave was far larger and more out of the way, but as I had flown over the gorge, the glimmer of something golden had caught my eye. I had been busy with some other business at the time a small village had offered me quite the ransom for sparing them. I'd kind of passed out after the ensuing sacrificial meal as well, and only now had woken up to investigate what I'd witnessed. As I flew over the gorge again, I saw something at the water's edge, near where the shine had caught my eye. Except the location was slightly different, and it seemed to be a person. The sky went dark as my huge 45' body filled the air over it, my golden mane blowing a bit as I swooped down, my fat belly touching the ground as I landed on all fours. I was one of the rare dragons who could change between two and four legs at will, but preferred to stay firmly on the ground when walking. "What are you doing with that?! This gold has already been claimed!" I was angry at first, until seeing exactly who was holding it. A grin came to my face, my voice changing to a snide teen. "Well, looks like I lucked out. A treasure and a lady. Talk about a find. So what's your name?" I flirted as I walked closer, looking down at the girl.
Moilyth
Moilyth
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Levi Athan Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:45 pm

Levi was about half way to her camp where the fish were cooking rather well now when it suddenly became dark. She paused, noting the shadow as she half turned with big red eyes to face the large bulk of a red scaled dragon. She noted the long and well maintained blond hair it had, and the series of black scales that had made up it's underbelly. Its large blue eyes took her view, a young demoness with small horns, purple hair that was long wearing a gray and white T-shirt that was cropped and tied up to mid torso on her left side; as well as the chastity-belt like short-shorts she was wearing. He also seemed to have a peculiar interest in the unique gold coin she had held tightly in her hands. She frowned, a small fang poking out over her lower lip. "Seriously? That was a bit of a cheesy one-liner if you ask me." she said in response in his attempt to flirt. She walked over to the fallen log beside her camp and took a seat, holding the large gold coin with both hands and started to fiddle around with it. It was quite heavy indeed, a very priceless item if she dared say so. She looked up at him with narrowed irritated eyes, noting as the 45 foot creature kept staring down at her. She looked down at the gold piece, flipped it, and then looked back up at him with a slight teasing smile. "I don't see your name on this gold. I found it, and I'm keeping it." She let out a grumpy groan and looked away, back at the fish she was cooking.
Levi Athan
Levi Athan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Moilyth Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:52 pm

"I was just asking a question." I asked as I stepped closer, leaning back a bit. My dark scaled belly loudly gurgled as I lifted my body a bit, one red claw going to it to rub a little. "Of course my name's on it, it's right here. Want to check?" I teased as I rubbed, the ample pudge on my gut making it very clear what happened to those that got in the way of my collection. The smell of the fish was quite intoxicating as well, and as I walked over, I lowered my head, my huge jaws snapping down with enough force to swallow not only the fish, but the fire as well. As her meal vanished down my throat, I raised my head with a big burp. "Mmm, that hit the spot. They went down nice and smooth too. If you hand it over, I'll even let you rub my belly." I teased, the ease at which I'd devoured the fish showing first hand what my jaws could do.
Moilyth
Moilyth
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Levi Athan Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:07 pm

"Pff..Nice try, but your gonna have to work harder to flirt with me..I play hard to get." she rebelliously spoke, and ignored the Dragon as she poked the fire with a stick...then her eyes widened and her mouth gaped, expelling a low to high pitch squeal of distraught. Her right eyelid twitched after the dragon had engulfed everything! Not only the fish she had worked so desperately to catch and cook, but even the fire itself! She groans, bearing her teeth as she threw what was left of her stick at the dragon. "You idiot!" she said in a pain stricken manner. "Do you have any idea how long it took for me to catch those annnnd start the fire?!" she screamed hysterically, her tummy growling louder now that it almost hurt. She held her thin abdomen and let out a depressed cry. "You---pudgy overweight lizzard!" she says standing up and kicking the dragon's black scales, behind which her fish and campfire lay digesting. "Now I'm sure I'm not handing over this gold piece to you, not if my name isn't Levi Athan." she says her face contorted into rage, her lower eyelids raised a little, her lips pursed into a frown. "Your going to make a poor girl starve, just so you know that you jerk!" she scowled, turning away from him again as she made her way to the river-she had to resume fishing now before the sun went down. She shrugged and closed her eyes, placing a hand upon her head as she let out another moan. "Hmmmmmph...this is going to suck so much...I'll have to catch 20 at this rate..."
Levi Athan
Levi Athan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Moilyth Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:14 pm

As she moved to the new spot, I followed after, my plump belly swaying a bit with each step. "Oh good, that wasn't much of a meal at all, and I'm still really hungry." I licked my lips as I walked closer to her. "Of course, if you just handed it over, I wouldn't have much reason to stick around, now would I?" My belly was massive, even ignoring the risk of eating her, 20 fish would not be enough, and I really could keep this up all day. While I intended to eat her either way, I was having a bit of fun teasing her, and the way her lips moved when she was shocked was totally cute. I already liked Levi quite a bit, and having her as part of my belly was going to be even better. The fact that she'd called me overweight had also backfired. I got my fat belly by eating warriors who tried to slay me, and maidens who, in my own mind, I'd charmed. So every bit of fat was a mark of pride.
Moilyth
Moilyth
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Levi Athan Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:30 pm

She scowled, her lower lip extending over her upper lip. "I wasn't talking about you." she says with a grunt, bringing out her arm to face the water. "I'm hungry so piss off!" she said in an aggressive tone, her anger caused her to lose concentration and caused her wind magic to overload. The river's water exploded with energy, a cyclone temporarily appeared, causing the young Levi to look up and back away with a distraught and frightened expression. "Oh crap, I overdid it this time!" her mind spoke, she physically gulped and she marveled at the cyclone that appeared. She felt her body blacked out by the dragon's body, and turned momentarily to groan in his general direction. "Great, look what you've caused!" she shook her head and palmed her eyes with her left hand. Her right foot tapped upon the gravely earth before she turned to look at the Dragon once more. "No, I'm not handing over that gold piece. You can follow me for weeks on end if you have too, but my answer will still be no. So just drop it, will ya?!" she explained, flicking her wrist and causing the cyclone to subside. As it did, her big red eyes suddenly gleamed, her mouth gaping with a wide smile, her lower palette glazed with drool as much larger fish appeared from the cyclone. Not 20, but 30 mixed large and small fish were falling from the sky, causing the young demoness to jump up and down with glee, her breasts rising and falling as she ran to catch one. "Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!" she squeed, her body jumping to catch one as it fell. "This really is my lucky day! I'll be stuffed for weeks!" she exclaimed, forgetting the dragon temporarily due to the prospect of food. Her tummy rumbling, her mouth drooling, her eyes wide with joy, her upper lip trembled slightly as her wide arms readied to accept the catch of the day!"

Last edited by Levi Athan on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Levi Athan
Levi Athan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Moilyth Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:35 pm

As she prepared to catch them, my body snapped into action. With minimal effort my huge jaws caught the fish, slurping the large and small alike down my great red throat. A noticeable bulge moved down it before being lost in my fat belly. I immediately sighed as my stomach acids digested the fish in no time at all. "Not bad at all, you could get a job fishing for me. Maybe we should do that, you catch fish, I eat them. And you can rub my belly all night." I inch a bit closer flirting again. As if that wasn't bad enough, I felt a bit of pressure, and as my tail wagged around, I let out a horrific dragon fart. The foul yellow gas flooded the canyon, covering everything in a toxic haze. As my belly gurgled, I laughed a bit. "Man that was ripe, good one huh?" If it wasn't already clear that I was the worst sort of teenage boy, this made it pretty apparent."
Moilyth
Moilyth
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Levi Athan Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:57 pm

She felt her body droop and land upon the gravely bank when the fish was taken from her-just mere feet away when the dragon snatched it from her. "Nooooo..." she whined softly, her face burried in her right arm's sleeve. She stood up, her body hunched over. She looks up at the dragon with hate filled and watery eyes, sniffling as she looked up at the creature. She held back tears, her eyebrows were inclined, expressing her rage to the Dragon. She felt the plump belly press against her chest, raising her twin soft and lithe bosoms before she pushed herself away from his belly. "Your unfreaking believable, you know that?!" she said in a condescending if not patronizing manner. She pushed him again stepping back. "And again, not interested!" she says to him in a whiny if not bitchy manner. That wasn't the worst bit. When the dragon wagged his large tail a cloud of noxious gas erupted from it's behind. She tightly closed her eyes, bringing up her left hand and pinched her nose, pushing the air away from her body as she squealed again in disgust. "Absolutely gross!" she exclaimed, activating her wind magic again to disperse the toxic gas cloud. "I'm glad I'm immune to poisons..." she thought, but looking up at the dragon and the prospect of it following her dawned on her. She heaved the gold coin at it's head, producing a heavy thumping sound as it struck.

"You can rub your own belly!" She exclaimed, leaning towards him, her fingers digging into the leather of her fists as she balled them into fists. Her butt was up and her posture was childlike; her face was contorted to rage and a depressed mix of exhaustion. "Take your damn gold, it probably isn't worth much anyhow!" she exclaimed again in this awkward screaming posture, before she spun on the heels of her boots and started walking towards camp. "As long as he gets out of my hair, he can swallow the damn thing for all I care." she mumbled in a low tone to herself, as she ventures to grab her things from her camp.
Levi Athan
Levi Athan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Moilyth Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:02 pm

As the coin bounced off my head, I caught it with a grin, tossing it to my hind legs and gripping it in one of them. Her posture as she looked so frustrated was even cuter then before, and I just couldn't resist a moment longer. As I kept my prize held in my back claws I stepped towards her. "See, that wasn't so hard. And besides, now that it's taken care of, we can get to know each other much better. My name is Moilyth by the way, you have one?" I was trying to be cute and charming, but it didn't go quite so well combined with everything that I'd done earlier. I was also surprised to see her dispell my fart like that, I'd seen entire towns pass out from my gas, so that was really quite impressive. "I take it you're a wind mage. I just stick with my breath, though I'm one of the lucky dragons who have more then one type. Fire, Ice, Lightning, and Poison. Quadruple whammy baby!"
Moilyth
Moilyth
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Levi Athan Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:16 pm

She groaned, shaking her head as she collected her things. Her butt was to him, a well rounded butt that wiggled as she moved and left little to the imagination due to the tight leather of her chastity belt like short shorts. "Uh huh.. That's all nice...lightning, fire, ice, and poison. Nice and honky-dory. Hey, I'm in the process of moving out so again, piss off." she groaned again her voice lighter and still annoyed yet cute, this time her belly groaned too due to the lack of food inside her. "Aww...what I would do for just a sandwich..." she frowned, her whining tone sounded hurt and sorrowful as she rubbed her thin empty stomach, beneath the toned muscle was a stomach that almost envied the Dragon Moilyth's. She stands up, half turning to him. "I'm not a wind mage, I'm a wind based demon, so don't call me that, I find it degrading." she says grabbing Kuu from under the trunk and held her stuffed animal by it's ear as she turned fully to the dragon, her balled hands upon her waist, her body leaning forwards again and her eyes looking at Moilyth with distrust and hate-and a mix of jealousy? Perhaps indeed so, jealous he was the one allowed to eat while she got to starve. "Moilyth, right?" she started. "If I tell you my name, will you fly away?" she asked, her tone extremely uptight and bitchy as she asked this, her red eyes leveled to his blue ones, her tummy growling again but she ignored it, actually she somewhat growled herself.

Last edited by Levi Athan on Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:08 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : more description :P)
Levi Athan
Levi Athan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Levi Athan Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:32 pm

Levi Athan wrote:She groaned, shaking her head as she collected her things. Her butt was to him, a well rounded butt that wiggled as she moved and left little to the imagination due to the tight leather of her chastity belt like short shorts. "Uh huh.. That's all nice...lightning, fire, ice, and poison. Nice and honky-dory. Hey, I'm in the process of moving out so again, piss off." she groaned again her voice lighter and still annoyed yet cute, this time her belly groaned too due to the lack of food inside her. "Aww...what I would do for just a sandwich..." she frowned, her whining tone sounded hurt and sorrowful as she rubbed her thin empty stomach, beneath the toned muscle was a stomach that almost envied the Dragon Moilyth's. She stands up, half turning to him. "I'm not a wind mage, I'm a wind based demon, so don't call me that, I find it degrading." she says grabbing Kuu from under the trunk and held her stuffed animal by it's ear as she turned fully to the dragon, her balled hands upon her waist, her body leaning forwards again and her eyes looking at Moilyth with distrust and hate-and a mix of jealousy? Perhaps indeed so, jealous he was the one allowed to eat while she got to starve. "Moilyth, right?" she started. "If I tell you my name, will you fly away?" she asked, her tone extremely uptight and bitchy as she asked this, her red eyes leveled to his blue ones, her tummy growling again but she ignored it, actually she somewhat growled herself.

She stood there for what felt like ages, but was only a few seconds before rolling her eyes. "Rahhh! Forget you then," she started, turning away from the red dragon as she walked to away to grab what she needed from camp and leave. She was hungry, tired, and annoyed to the lowest bowels of hell spending even a single second with this unforgivable creature, who, not only made her tired, hungry and annoyed, but also stole a gold piece which should have been rightfully hers. "Pff...Damn dragons..." she exclaimed, turning around again at Moilyth with a semi-blushed expression and with anger fueled underneath. "I hope your satisfied!" she cried, hugging her stuffed animal tight in her arms.
Levi Athan
Levi Athan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:36 am

Another scout appeared in the overlooking cliff, this Wraith, the Shadow Lord, was tracking another Sundered One signal that had not moved for some time. Apparently a native creature was holding her attention for some time. And the young Demoness was apparently quite agitated and hungry. Due to the Wraith's telepathic communication methods, the Shadow Lord drew a strange similarity between this new one, and the Tormentor's new charge, Danua.

The Shadow Lord shook off that line of throught, and powered a fresh energy wave, before throwing the concentrated beam at the offending Dragon, Moilyth, sending the large reptilian back into the sea with violent force.

The Wraith was contemptuous of the creature, and snorted in derision. "To think such a creature would dare claim the title of Dragon. Such insolence."

And with that, the Wraith floated down towards the newly found Sundered One, Levi. "Greetings, Levi Athan. I am the Shadow Lord, a Wraith and scout of the Hordes of Hell."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Levi Athan Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:21 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:Another scout appeared in the overlooking cliff, this Wraith, the Shadow Lord, was tracking another Sundered One signal that had not moved for some time.  Apparently a native creature was holding her attention for some time.  And the young Demoness was apparently quite agitated and hungry.  Due to the Wraith's telepathic communication methods, the Shadow Lord drew a strange similarity between this new one, and the Tormentor's new charge, Danua.

The Shadow Lord shook off that line of throught, and powered a fresh energy wave, before throwing the concentrated beam at the offending Dragon, Moilyth, sending the large reptilian back into the sea with violent force.

The Wraith was contemptuous of the creature, and snorted in derision.  "To think such a creature would dare claim the title of Dragon.  Such insolence."

And with that, the Wraith floated down towards the newly found Sundered One, Levi.  "Greetings, Levi Athan.  I am the Shadow Lord, a Wraith and scout of the Hordes of Hell."

Levi was shot back as light rained on her back, casting her shadow in front of herself. She blinked, confused as the following explosion sent the lazy Moilyth spiraling into the sea. She stood up, and looked over her shoulder at the smoldering crater where the lazy dragon had been. She squeezed her 'plushy' and blinked at the appearance of the robed wraith. "Well, I suppose I should thank you... it felt like its been six years since I started chatting with that lazy beast. I was hoping for something fun from him, but I suppose he just liked pissing people off by not finishing something he started~" Levi said, before thinking of how her mother would have handled the situation if she had not vanished a century or two ago... the great Oni, Shigemi Shibukawa, her sword which could cleave through to Hell... stolen by Everin Faust... She probably would have simply cut the dragon in half... or not even bothered. To be fair, mother wasn't much the subtle type... Levi thought.

She blinked. "Wait, you were saying something? Bah, never mind. Wasn't much paying attention." She continued, turning away from the shadowy robed creature, scampering off! "Thanks again! If not for you I'd be stuck here still bored out of my mind!" Levi exclaims, the stones scuttling beneath her boots as she ran in the opposite direction of where the dragon had been sent flying.
Levi Athan
Levi Athan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:42 am

The Wraith simply smirked beneath the pall of darkness under it's hood. "She is not ready yet. I will let her do her own thing for now. Soon, she will be ready to meet her kindred." the Shadow Lord thought, before vanishing in a puff of black mist.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down