Desert Terror!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Desert Terror!

Post  Usagi on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:06 am

Usagi continued pumping her arms, kicking sand up with each lift of her athletic legs, her boobs banging and flapping side to side as the snake was gaining ground! "No! NO!" She screamed, trying to kick up her pace, racing the great beast behind her! "I've already been eaten by a snake!!!" She cried, tears dripping and flying back into the awaiting maw of the beast!!!
avatar
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Terror!

Post  SeiferHowling on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:15 am

The snake enjoyed the sight of the struggling rabbit, slipping backward with every step up the dunes. Her cries were music to his ears. It was futile, her bare breasts banging back and forth with every hop. She may as well have been trying to climb a wall. The sidewinder reared its neck back to strike, just as it had done before with the Neko, except this time it actually STRUCK!

It got a hold of the bunny's ass, her cotton tail tickling the back of its throat, but he didn't care. The rabbit girl screamed with panic as he lifted her up into the air by her padded buttocks, his tongue sliding between her legs. Her body clamped in half, her breasts squeezing against her knees and her legs kicking with all her might to try and pry herself from the beast's mouth! All the while the sidewinder hoped the Neko was watching him begin to devour this rabbit, knowing she'd be next...

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Terror!

Post  Shamu Meruruusa on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:21 am

She looked up, her face paled as the poor rabbit looking woman was doubled over in the snakes gigantic maw, her legs and arms jutted out and kicking and screaming, all the while Shamu watched with horror! She was about ready to simply tear off her gloves, but in some morbid fashion she just couldn't look away, look away from the poor woman who was being eaten by a giant snake! "Ugh...this is so gross!" she couldn't help but say out loud...saliva flung from the mouth and splattered her cheek, making her shiver.
avatar
Shamu Meruruusa
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 34
Join date : 2013-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Terror!

Post  Usagi on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:30 am

SeiferHowling wrote:The snake enjoyed the sight of the struggling rabbit, slipping backward with every step up the dunes. Her cries were music to his ears. It was futile, her bare breasts banging back and forth with every hop. She may as well have been trying to climb a wall. The sidewinder reared its neck back to strike, just as it had done before with the Neko, except this time it actually STRUCK!

It got a hold of the bunny's ass, her cotton tail tickling the back of its throat, but he didn't care. The rabbit girl screamed with panic as he lifted her up into the air by her padded buttocks, his tongue sliding between her legs. Her body clamped in half, her breasts squeezing against her knees and her legs kicking with all her might to try and pry herself from the beast's mouth! All the while the sidewinder hoped the Neko was watching him begin to devour this rabbit, knowing she'd be next...
"OH DIVINES! NO-!" she cried, her eyes wide and teary in the cramped and rather provocative bent over way in the gigantic snakes maw. She kicked and screamed, wiggled and jiggled within. Her arms outstretched fingers gripping the air but clamped nothing. The sidewinder's perverted tongue had slipped under her undies, and had weaved its self out between the straps of the green G-string before crawling up her toned torso and then between both of her voluminous balloon breasts before wrapping it self around her neck and then rolled over her lips and clamped over her nose. Muffled cries penetrate the maw, her big cerulean eyes looked down at the cat woman below. The mouth shook with her protest, and if it were not for the perverted tongue, her strong legs wouldn't feel so useless as they did now!
avatar
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Terror!

Post  SeiferHowling on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:37 am

Hoping the Neko was still watching, the sidewinder raised the struggling, and extremely tasty, rabbit girl to the sky in order to allow gravity to do its work. It removed its tongue from her mouth and nose in order to allow her to scream and beg for mercy a little big more as it swallowed her ass in its entirety, causing the rabbit girl to slip further into the maw and be hunkered over even more in half. Being bent over so, it was almost hard for her to scream and beg, but she did it anyway, as the snake tasted and played with her voluptuous breasts. Her world started to darken as the snake swallowed more of her, and her head made its way into the confines of the open maw. She stared upward into the blue sky, able to see her grasping hands and still trembling feet...she cried, hoping the Neko could hear her, as she had but a moment left.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Terror!

Post  Usagi on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:43 am

SeiferHowling wrote:Hoping the Neko was still watching, the sidewinder raised the struggling, and extremely tasty, rabbit girl to the sky in order to allow gravity to do its work. It removed its tongue from her mouth and nose in order to allow her to scream and beg for mercy a little big more as it swallowed her ass in its entirety, causing the rabbit girl to slip further into the maw and be hunkered over even more in half. Being bent over so, it was almost hard for her to scream and beg, but she did it anyway, as the snake tasted and played with her voluptuous breasts. Her world started to darken as the snake swallowed more of her, and her head made its way into the confines of the open maw. She stared upward into the blue sky, able to see her grasping hands and still trembling feet...she cried, hoping the Neko could hear her, as she had but a moment left.
"NO!! Please!!" she screamed, clutching the air with trembling hands, her body unable to work as great in this environment! "ST-" an audible crack of one or two of her ribs breaking made her cough up blood, and her wide terrified eyes seemed to question the predicament she got herself into. She coughed and cried, the wind squeezed out of her and her weak, futile attempts on fighting back gravity made the experience all the more terrifying. She produced one more indistinguishable scream, reaching for the blue sky above as she steadily is forced back into a warm, tightening tunnel that was going to break her by forcing her into an incredibly tight ball by the time she got there.
avatar
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Terror!

Post  SeiferHowling on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:50 am

Ready to finish off this rabbit girl, the beast opened its mouth wide, allowing her one last breath of fresh air, before it took an enormous GULP and her breasts, head, and shivering legs and arms disappeared into its throat, silencing protests she had left in her. The Neko watched the final moments the trembling hands and curling toes disappearing into the maw after a curvaceous pair of thighs and calves. She then watched as the bunny's form easily slid down the beasts neck and through its serpentine shape, disappearing once it got to the thickest part of its body: it's stomach.

Then it turned to the Neko.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Terror!

Post  Shamu Meruruusa on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:54 am

She watched with horror as the wiggling ball traveled down to the thickened end of the snake before the body stilled completely. She screamed, and tugged, pulling away from the rattle, but still was unable to, the gold striking eyes of the snake were upon her again, and she could do nothing now but pray that the snake was no longer hungry and that she could finally pull away from the beast!
avatar
Shamu Meruruusa
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 34
Join date : 2013-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Terror!

Post  SeiferHowling on Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:02 am

The Neko would have no such luck, as the beast didn't come across two meals like this very often, so it would eat them both and then rest for a long, long while. It could sense the fear in her, see it in her eyes, as she tried to pry herself from its rattler. Knowing she could go anywhere, it toyed with her for a bit, swaying its tail back and forth, getting cries out of her, seeing her breasts flop back and forth.

It then closed in on her, very slowly, opening its mouth wide so she could see deep into is maw, smell the scent of the rabbit he just ate. As she cringed and squealed, it flicked its tongue, cutting apart her top and allowing her voluminous breasts to hang free. She gasped, looking down at her puppies...but only for a moment as the snake's shadow cast over her. Looking up with wide eyes, she could see its maw ready to come down on her.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Terror!

Post  Shamu Meruruusa on Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:09 am

SeiferHowling wrote:The Neko would have no such luck, as the beast didn't come across two meals like this very often, so it would eat them both and then rest for a long, long while. It could sense the fear in her, see it in her eyes, as she tried to pry herself from its rattler. Knowing she could go anywhere, it toyed with her for a bit, swaying its tail back and forth, getting cries out of her, seeing her breasts flop back and forth.

It then closed in on her, very slowly, opening its mouth wide so she could see deep into is maw, smell the scent of the rabbit he just ate. As she cringed and squealed, it flicked its tongue, cutting apart her top and allowing her voluminous breasts to hang free. She gasped, looking down at her puppies...but only for a moment as the snake's shadow cast over her. Looking up with wide eyes, she could see its maw ready to come down on her.

She shivered, feeling the fear rise and spill out of her in an ear piercing screech: "NYAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She cried, wide blue eyes and her fangs small and unimposing. She brought up her free arm, closing her eyes tightly as she waited for the time to come. The sun was already cooking her flopping sweaty breasts as the creature was ready to feed again! It already had a hare breakfast, and it was going to eat her for lunch!
avatar
Shamu Meruruusa
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 34
Join date : 2013-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Terror!

Post  SeiferHowling on Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:16 am

The snake wasted little more time with the Neko and snapped down upon her, all the way down to her waist. Her muffled cries could be heard within the beast's maw, her hands twitching outside the corners of its mouth. With a quick pry, she was pulled from the snake's rattler and up into the air, her legs kicking and her tail swaying. For a moment it allowed her to hang there, her legs dangling, as if it might let her go for some reason.

But no.

She let out a blood curdling scream as the snake tossed its head back, just as it had done with the rabbit and with two sickening GULPS, it took in her thighs, paused to allow her calves to kick a few last times, and then again, all of her disappearing down the beast's gullet. Without being folded in half like the rabbit, the Neko slid easily down the throat, wriggling and screaming the whole way.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Terror!

Post  Shamu Meruruusa on Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:42 am

Meru screamed violently as her world became black. She shook and she trembled as the creature paused, before resuming to swallow her alive!

She screamed, covered from head to toe in saliva; the creature's throat pushing her down further, swallowing her down. She convulsed and screamed as she was soon forced into a tight ball, and then was swallowed deeply down the long length of it's neck. "No!!! Ny-" her scream was cut down and she was flushed down the esophagus of the creature, the creatures neck swelling with her body's weight; wiggling and writhing before it traveled down and disappeared where the stomach met it's neck.

Inside, Shamu was forced into mucky greenish yellow fluid, and had come across the body of the half bent hare who blankly stares at her through the darkness of the belly. She lets out another high pitched squeal at the sight of her, and soon feels the heat of the stomach begin to increase. "LET ME OUT!!!" LET ME OUTTA HEEEERE!!!" She cried.
avatar
Shamu Meruruusa
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 34
Join date : 2013-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert Terror!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum