Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morgana's Shop Of Wonders

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Morgana's Shop Of Wonders Empty Morgana's Shop Of Wonders

Post  Morgana Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:40 pm

Outside, this building is wedged nicely between a vacant building and a pawnshop. A small but thick wooden sign hangs out from the door, the large glass bow window to the left of the enterance and closer to the pawn shop. Upon it were the gold words:

"Morgana's Shop of Curiosity and Wonder"

Large black curtain draped over the bow window of the shop, blocking out the light from the street. It is usually dimly lit inside the shop by tall black wax candles. The floor was a dark polished planked flooring, and the walls were painted black. Large dark wood shelves built onto the wall held many items and books of the occult; there were also isles of book racks that held both magical books as well as similar items. A large desk was in the back with a register and a pair of chairs, but behind that was a doorway which was draped with black beads and a red curtain. Wall sconces were on either side of this doorway, which when one steps through opens to a room which was draped wall to wall, celing to floor with red silk. A round black tabel with a dark purple tabel cloth draped over it held a single crystal ball at it's center.
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Morgana's Shop Of Wonders Empty Re: Morgana's Shop Of Wonders

Post  Hitosarai Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:23 pm

Hiko stepped into the shop guardedly, keeping her nerves and muscles primed. She'd heard of interest in her services, and while it wasn't the usual contact method she employed, she couldn't help feeling drawn to the shop... out of curiosity, and indeed, a bit of wonder. She wasn't nervous per se, though unerringly alert as she studied the decor, heading towards the door at the back. Her footsteps were completely silent, her presence veiled in such a way that one looking straight at her still may have missed her. Surreptitiously reaching to open the door, she stepped through only halfway, keeping one foot outside as insurance...
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:11 am

Hitosarai wrote:Hiko stepped into the shop guardedly, keeping her nerves and muscles primed. She'd heard of interest in her services, and while it wasn't the usual contact method she employed, she couldn't help feeling drawn to the shop... out of curiosity, and indeed, a bit of wonder. She wasn't nervous per se, though unerringly alert as she studied the decor, heading towards the door at the back. Her footsteps were completely silent, her presence veiled in such a way that one looking straight at her still may have missed her. Surreptitiously reaching to open the door, she stepped through only halfway, keeping one foot outside as insurance...
"Come in my child, I've been expecting you." came a sultry yet husky voice beconing the young ninja inside. Ahead of her, past the veil of beads and the crimson curtains was the source of that voice. A raven haired maiden smiles at her young guest and waves a pale hand towards herself. "Come on in, I don't bite." she says again her black painted lips curling into a grin. "So you have decided to my offer then I take it?" she asked, curling an eyebrow. Her eyes were like obsidian jewels that gleamed in the dimly lit room; and before the raven haired woman was a large crystal ball that reflected Hiko's image in a cloudy mist.
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:47 am

Keeping the door open, Hiko stepped inside, eyes darting in all directions to survey the room. Despite the frenzy of activity about her vision, her lips remained calm, focused. Her tongue pressed against the inside of her cheek before she fixed her eyes on the woman and offered her reply. "Possibly." She ran her fingers through her hair, now fixated on the woman herself, studying her every detail and mannerism. "Naturally I need some information first, like the who and the why. And, of course, the fee." Taking a breath, her chest heaved as she looked around, eventually settling her gaze on the crystal ball, seeing her own likeness. If it fazed her, she did well at keeping it a secret. "Standard things. I can't be walking into traps set by competitors or vested interests, mm?"
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:59 am

Hitosarai wrote:Keeping the door open, Hiko stepped inside, eyes darting in all directions to survey the room. Despite the frenzy of activity about her vision, her lips remained calm, focused. Her tongue pressed against the inside of her cheek before she fixed her eyes on the woman and offered her reply. "Possibly." She ran her fingers through her hair, now fixated on the woman herself, studying her every detail and mannerism. "Naturally I need some information first, like the who and the why. And, of course, the fee." Taking a breath, her chest heaved as she looked around, eventually settling her gaze on the crystal ball, seeing her own likeness. If it fazed her, she did well at keeping it a secret. "Standard things. I can't be walking into traps set by competitors or vested interests, mm?"
She kept her smile. "Well of course, I wouldn't want to cast you out into the darkness without reason.." she waves her hand over the crystal ball and an image of a rather well endowed woman radiated from the crystal surface:

"This woman before you is who I seek." (click to view ^^)

She looks up to the ninja again, her smile remaining. "She goes by the odd name of Ketish Shogh; she's quite versed in fighting from what I've seen, but she's nothing compared to her mentor who seems to be away on business for a while. I'd like for you to bring this woman to me by any means you wish to use." she folded her arms under her large breasts which bobbled behind her black dress. "As far as I am aware, she hasn't set any traps about. She does seemed to be armed with powerful guns though; that aside you should be fine." she giggled in the relative darkness. "And of course, this contract is negotiable. What would you like as payment?" she asked the Ninja. "Anything that catches your eye, or meets your fancy?" she purred.
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:14 am

Placing her hand on her hip, she wavered a little to one side, biting her lip. Something did actually catch her attention in this room, though she held back from saying it out loud, hoping the woman couldn't read her mind. Shaking away the thought, she stuttered slightly, almost imperceptibly. "Mmm... I suppose this ball of yours requires abilities I don't have to get any real use out of it, right? And I wouldn't take your means of conducting business..." Stepping back, leaning outside the room, she scanned the main area briefly for anything that seemed particularly conspicuous in value. "I don't suppose, if we're speaking of items, that you could recommend something for someone of my profession? I should say I'm mostly satisfied... but I make it a policy not to work for free." She kept one eye on the woman - an eye that refused to stray too far, for reasons of both caution and something else entirely - while she searched for something that would be suitable.
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:33 am

Hitosarai wrote:Placing her hand on her hip, she wavered a little to one side, biting her lip. Something did actually catch her attention in this room, though she held back from saying it out loud, hoping the woman couldn't read her mind. Shaking away the thought, she stuttered slightly, almost imperceptibly. "Mmm... I suppose this ball of yours requires abilities I don't have to get any real use out of it, right? And I wouldn't take your means of conducting business..." Stepping back, leaning outside the room, she scanned the main area briefly for anything that seemed particularly conspicuous in value. "I don't suppose, if we're speaking of items, that you could recommend something for someone of my profession? I should say I'm mostly satisfied... but I make it a policy not to work for free." She kept one eye on the woman - an eye that refused to stray too far, for reasons of both caution and something else entirely - while she searched for something that would be suitable.
She raised an eyebrow. "If it truly is the crystal ball you seek, then by all means it is yours." she says with small chuckle. Truly, she had more back in storage and this particular one, although still rare and valuable, was her 43rd she had to replace.

Morgana smiled inwardly. "But I have a feeling you really don't want this crystal ball... you may tell me. Do you fear that I cannot provide you with what you seek?" she asked in return.
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:47 am

Hiko turned away, under the pretense of looking out into the main room. She hadn't taken her eyes off the woman until now, exposing the first and only vulnerability in doing so. "It's not that, so much..." She wasn't quite ready to admit that her desire was perhaps a bit more warped than the woman might expect... still assuming her thoughts were her own. That, and she did have a desire for the ball. Turning back to her prospective client, she smiled. "The ball will do fine, certainly, if you're willing. I'm sure I can make it work with some research," she mused, completely unsure of the magnitude of the task...
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:58 am

She chuckles at the younger woman's nervousness. "There isn't a need to worry about what you truly desire, if you wish I shall even throw the ball in as additional payment. Now you've got the attention of a rather endowed dark practitioner. I'm quite sure what you want isn't as warped as you may think it may be." she says leaning towards the woman, noting of her moment of vulnerability but since she did not plan to harm her guest there was really no need to exploit such things. But she fully smiled, revealing her pearly white teeth. "Though if you feel too embarassed to ask, then I won't press further. Though...I have been able to do many things. I've given those who want something they desire, as simple as a sensual favor to even the darkest of requests; everything they ever wanted and then some." she replies, her sultry tone still dark and mystifying.
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:48 am

The ninja bit her lip, quelling the thoughts she had about a possible hideout. It was perhaps a tad beyond what she could ask as a fee; more of a retainer, in truth, and one that came with its own dangers. "The ball... will suffice," she mumbled, the confidence in her tone breaking for the first time, a hint of regret tinging her words. "I'm certain I can find a use for it, as I say. I don't suppose there are others needing to be dealt with? It's common enough that a client requesting services such as mine does so when they've found themselves in a web of troubles..." She met the woman's gaze, though her eyes betrayed her difficulty in doing so now.
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:12 pm

Hitosarai wrote:The ninja bit her lip, quelling the thoughts she had about a possible hideout. It was perhaps a tad beyond what she could ask as a fee; more of a retainer, in truth, and one that came with its own dangers. "The ball... will suffice," she mumbled, the confidence in her tone breaking for the first time, a hint of regret tinging her words. "I'm certain I can find a use for it, as I say. I don't suppose there are others needing to be dealt with? It's common enough that a client requesting services such as mine does so when they've found themselves in a web of troubles..." She met the woman's gaze, though her eyes betrayed her difficulty in doing so now.
She smiles, and bows her head. "Very well then, if you shall change your mind then-do not hesitate to ask young one." she finished, before reaching down and pulled up a long black box. "As for a down payment..." she starts, pulling up the lid and then pulled out what looked like an eight inch long needle. It was very thin, and Morgana made sure to keep her hand away from the tip of the needle. She hands it over to Hiko.

"Here, take this. It's a paralysis needle. Not like the Ninjutsu Needles used in Beijio...not per-say. This particular needle is actually quite rare..." she says dipping the tip into wax before handing it to the ninja. "The tip of this needle is made of a special metal... what this metal comes in contact with will make the target paralyzed. If you should throw it and it should hit the right shoulder, they would be unable to use their right arm or move thier shoulder. Shall you hit them in the lower spine... they'll be unable to run, let alone walk." she says before adding: "The effects only can be reversed if the needle is removed, even then for a minute after the needle is removed, the afflicted limbs will be very numb." she smiled. "I only have one...so use it sparingly. Make sure you don't touch the tip, mind you." she says before setting it before the ninja.

She then closes her eyes, leaning back into her seat again. "No, she should be the only element you will have to be worried about. But if you DO see a blue haired Neko with a red leather jacket walking about-do be very cautious. That cat-girl is quite a scary force." she notes, slowly raising her eyelids. "You can find Ketish Shogh in Jemial City, just past the bridge and down the beaten paths of the Ithtecan Mountain Chain shall you find Jemial City. Get there, then look for a run down brothel. The brothel's been closed for years, but the two have set it up as their 'shop' a while ago. Deal with Ketish and return her to me. Then what ever you truly desire may be given to you my sweet." she hums.
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:27 pm

Morgana wrote:
Hitosarai wrote:The ninja bit her lip, quelling the thoughts she had about a possible hideout. It was perhaps a tad beyond what she could ask as a fee; more of a retainer, in truth, and one that came with its own dangers. "The ball... will suffice," she mumbled, the confidence in her tone breaking for the first time, a hint of regret tinging her words. "I'm certain I can find a use for it, as I say. I don't suppose there are others needing to be dealt with? It's common enough that a client requesting services such as mine does so when they've found themselves in a web of troubles..." She met the woman's gaze, though her eyes betrayed her difficulty in doing so now.
She smiles, and bows her head. "Very well then, if you shall change your mind then-do not hesitate to ask young one." she finished, before reaching down and pulled up a long black box. "As for a down payment..." she starts, pulling up the lid and then pulled out what looked like an eight inch long needle. It was very thin, and Morgana made sure to keep her hand away from the tip of the needle. She hands it over to Hiko.

"Here, take this. It's a paralysis needle. Not like the Ninjutsu Needles used in Beijio...not per-say. This particular needle is actually quite rare..." she says dipping the tip into wax before handing it to the ninja. "The tip of this needle is made of a special metal... what this metal comes in contact with will make the target paralyzed. If you should throw it and it should hit the right shoulder, they would be unable to use their right arm or move thier shoulder. Shall you hit them in the lower spine... they'll be unable to run, let alone walk." she says before adding: "The effects only can be reversed if the needle is removed, even then for a minute after the needle is removed, the afflicted limbs will be very numb." she smiled. "I only have one...so use it sparingly. Make sure you don't touch the tip, mind you." she says before setting it before the ninja.

She then closes her eyes, leaning back into her seat again. "No, she should be the only element you will have to be worried about. But if you DO see a blue haired Neko with a red leather jacket walking about-do be very cautious. That cat-girl is quite a scary force." she notes, slowly raising her eyelids. "You can find Ketish Shogh in Jemial City, just past the bridge and down the beaten paths of the Ithtecan Mountain Chain shall you find Jemial City. Get there, then look for a run down brothel. The brothel's been closed for years, but the two have set it up as their 'shop' a while ago. Deal with Ketish and return her to me. Then what ever you truly desire may be given to you my sweet." she hums.
Hiko tentatively reached out to take the needle, mulling the possibility that any part of it might only need contact with skin to be effective. Barely brushing a finger against the flat of the needle, she paused for a moment, satisfied after that the warning she received seemed apt. Taking the needle in her hand, she nodded, palming it only for it to vanish. The likely end location was in her glove, but she certainly wasn't about to reveal her tricks; even one as nonvital to her business edge as this. She listened carefully to the directions and the warning, a smug little smirk curving her lips as the catgirl was mentioned. She wasn't so smug as to think herself invincible, but she did have a taste for catgirls every now and then...

"And I presume this neko isn't necessary to bring back whole, should I encounter her? Of course if necessary, I can bring the one and leave the other without leaving a trail." The ninja fiddled with the kunai at her hip, spinning it with fingers that moved like a blur. Despite her invigoration at the prospect of the job, she still seemed to be holding something back, her sentences carrying a weight like at least one syllable was about to follow. Still, she clammed up. There would be time to ask about 'that' when and if she returned... and 'if', no matter her skills, was always a necessary condition. "And naturally, I could bring back both of them if you desired..."
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:38 pm

Morgana smiled. "Why if the Neko is there, you can keep them both to yourself." she says with pearly white smile. "Plus any who may get in your way, I have no qualms with either case. If you take Ket and the Neko is not around, I would like for you to leave a message of my presence." she said, taking out a plain black snake looking dagger. "Embed this somewhere in their office." she adds and slides the blade over the table to the ninja. She was quite the interesting ninja, but her services were highly recommended. "Are there any other questions?" she asked.
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:50 pm

Morgana wrote:Morgana smiled. "Why if the Neko is there, you can keep them both to yourself." she says with pearly white smile. "Plus any who may get in your way, I have no qualms with either case. If you take Ket and the Neko is not around, I would like for you to leave a message of my presence." she said, taking out a plain black snake looking dagger. "Embed this somewhere in their office." she adds and slides the blade over the table to the ninja. She was quite the interesting ninja, but her services were highly recommended. "Are there any other questions?" she asked.
Again with a testing touch, the ninja brushed her fingers along the hilt, pausing before palming the dagger and making it vanish as well. This was perhaps harder to explain, but she didn't seem to grimace or strain in any way, suggesting her trick may have been a bit fancier than ordinary sleight-of-hand. Though she had taken a cursory glance over the dagger, she didn't hold to study it too long; she may have ended up craving it for herself, and there was work to be done. "I believe I have what I need," she replied, shifting her hip. "I promise you won't be disappointed," assured the kunoichi, as she held up two fingers in a victory sign with a confident gaze. "By your leave..."
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:54 pm

She smiled devilishly. "By your leave, Ms. Sarai." She said with a slight bow to the Kunoichi. "Take care." she finished, a radiant smile upon her face.
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:01 pm

The ninja's presence faded, as without noticeable steps she backtracked out of the room and, summarily, the front door. She wasn't so inconsiderate as to use a smoke bomb in a confined space, but her habits compelled her to use some form of stealth. Her image may have seemed less than dependable, but she hadn't failed her clients yet... only time would tell of her success.
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:19 am

Morgana sat in silence, her eyes closed and her breathing steady as she meditated. She hoped that the young kunoichi had found her way and had been successful in her task. If in due time the Neko arrived, she would have no choice but to come to this very shop if she truly valued her companion's life. Though as she slowly began to think about it, perhaps keeping her alive was too much of a risk. She may let the Ninja simply 'have' Ketish. She continued to meditate, her palms facing up while she leaned back in her chair.
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:55 pm

The ninja practically appeared from nowhere, her presence all but masked until she was standing before the raven figure. Her abdomen and her expression made it quite clear that her mission had been a success, as she grinned knowingly, the sheen of her teeth likely the first thing that would alert Morgana to her presence. The second, the soft coo of her voice. "I trust you're satisfied with this outcome...?"
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:57 am

Hitosarai wrote:The ninja practically appeared from nowhere, her presence all but masked until she was standing before the raven figure. Her abdomen and her expression made it quite clear that her mission had been a success, as she grinned knowingly, the sheen of her teeth likely the first thing that would alert Morgana to her presence. The second, the soft coo of her voice. "I trust you're satisfied with this outcome...?"

Her ebony lips curled into a twisted grin and slowly nodded 'yes'. "I sense two souls within you, one fading, the other very much alive." she says pointing to her stomach. "I take it you had come across...'trouble'?" she asked standing up from her seat and stepped before the kunoichi, reaching down and placing a hand upon her midsection then lowered it slightly, feeling the life within being that of Ketish. She broke out into a muffled giggle. "Very well done." She says looking into the Kunoichi's eyes.
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:00 am

Morgana wrote:

Her ebony lips curled into a twisted grin and slowly nodded 'yes'. "I sense two souls within you, one fading, the other very much alive." she says pointing to her stomach. "I take it you had come across...'trouble'?" she asked standing up from her seat and stepped before the kunoichi, reaching down and placing a hand upon her midsection then lowered it slightly, feeling the life within being that of Ketish. She broke out into a muffled giggle. "Very well done." She says looking into the Kunoichi's eyes.

The ninja's eyes playfully returned the look, a grin on her face. "Nothing that couldn't be handled, as you can see." Her own hand stroked over the soft curve of her abdomen, as she giggled. "I trust you have some private facilities... or, I would imagine, you could snatch your prize from my belly with your abilities, mm?" She licked her lip, winking. "Then we could discuss the matter of payment..."
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:57 pm

Hitosarai wrote:
Morgana wrote:

The ninja's eyes playfully returned the look, a grin on her face. "Nothing that couldn't be handled, as you can see." Her own hand stroked over the soft curve of her abdomen, as she giggled. "I trust you have some private facilities... or, I would imagine, you could snatch your prize from my belly with your abilities, mm?" She licked her lip, winking. "Then we could discuss the matter of payment..."

She smiled. "I have a room in the back for that sort of thing...or I could just reach in and yank her out...it might be slightly more painful to experience, but it may be quicker. It really is up to you though my dear." she winked back, rubbing her midsection where Ketish lay within. "So...how would you like this to occur?" she purred, smiling almost devilishly.
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:12 pm

Hiko snickered, hands on her hips, her thumbs shifting to flick at her skirt. "Mm, I'd have to say... if you want her, go and get her," she teased, shifting her balance slightly. Her thumbs flicked at her skirt again, this time letting it flip up for just a moment before bouncing back to rest, her eyes shining with a mischievous glint. "I can assure you she isn't that far in there," she cooed, her lower curves twisting toward the sorceress...
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:28 pm

"Well then, perhaps I shall...but my methods may be a little different than you think." she says pressing her hands lightly against the Ninja's lower curves. Her arms glowed, and they sank into the Kunoichi's body-her groping hands brushed past Ketish's rather large upper 'assets'. "Wow, I'm quite surprised you managed to absorb those. You must have had a hard time with them." she snickered, finally grabbing the semi-conscious woman by her shoulders and pulled back. Soon Ketish's body was being dragged out of Hiko's body. After placing a shadow bind upon the now captured woman's ankles and wrists she turned to Hiko again, realizing her stomach was still a little plump. Morgana grinned, looking up at Hiko. "So... now that the deed has been done... let us talk about the reward..." her mind back to the woman's stomach again she then chuckled coldly. "And...who's that?" she asked poking the woman's belly lightly.
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:53 pm

"That..." she cooed wistfully, thinking how best to put it, "is nobody." It wouldn't be a lie, entirely; the catgirl within her belly was most certainly doomed to digestion somewhere down the line. Placing her hand on her belly, she pushed down firmly, flattening out her abdomen in quite the impressive display of sucking in one's gut. "It's hard to travel like this, but it's comfortable enough if I don't need to run," she explained, her fingers tracing over her navel. She slowly looked up toward the sorceress, her body still tingling from the incredible unorthodox methods she employed, mulling the idea of this reward. "Mm, the fee is..." she hesitated. What she had in mind... well, imposition was an understatement. She looked down again, face flushing slightly... even if it were possible, to bring herself to ask for such a thing was more than a little difficult...
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:25 am

Morgana chuckled softly in her response to the woman pushing what remained of her 'snack' back into her gut. When she saw the woman blush she only smiled and walked over to her, placing her hands softly upon her shoulders, caressing them softly. "You may have anything you desire." she coos, her thumbs lightly brushing the young ninja's shoulders. She was quite the fragile doll it seemed, she didn't want to crack her but she was open to the young woman's desires. "Tell me what you wish, and I shall grant it." she says her lips perking into a smile, her well endowed breasts pressed against the ninja's. She could feel Morgana's soft and luscious curves press against her own, and could feel the slightly hardened pebbles of Morgana's nipples embossing from her black silken top. "Do not be afraid...tell me how you would like to be rewarded my young and beautiful flower." she chuckled lightly, her ebony lips glossy in the low light.
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next