Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell's Playground

+2
Leland McKelly
Baroness of Hell
6 posters

Go down

Hell's Playground Empty Hell's Playground

Post  Baroness of Hell Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:12 am

The Baroness appears via the Conspiracy of Ravens, her body appearing and her breasts jiggling as she steps out into the blue field. The high grass covers the bones of champions who failed, and the sky is a blood red with black clouds. She walks further out, holding out her arm and bowing her wrist. "I summon thee..." she called out, her voice deep, her crimson eyes glowing as a pillar of blood summoned her chosen champion to fight. "Bring him forth, for I may slay him!" she exclaimed. The blood becoming no longer liquid, but a deep red light that complimented her long red dress and her long red hair. "Let me see him...Let me see he whom I shall destroy." she proclaims coldly.
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

Hell's Playground Empty Re: Hell's Playground

Post  Leland McKelly Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:55 am

Baroness of Hell wrote:The Baroness appears via the Conspiracy of Ravens, her body appearing and her breasts jiggling as she steps out into the blue field. The high grass covers the bones of champions who failed, and the sky is a blood red with black clouds. She walks further out, holding out her arm and bowing her wrist. "I summon thee..." she called out, her voice deep, her crimson eyes glowing as a pillar of blood summoned her chosen champion to fight. "Bring him forth, for I may slay him!" she exclaimed. The blood becoming no longer liquid, but a deep red light that complimented her long red dress and her long red hair. "Let me see him...Let me see he whom I shall destroy." she proclaims coldly.

From the light, Leland steps out. He looks at the rather ample Baroness of hell, tipping his hat as he walks through the high blue grass. He looks her up and down, inspecting her-observing her. "Well now...nice tracks of land..." he starts, his head staring towards her chest.  "You own any of it?" he smirks waving his arms to point out the land it self, bloody mud squelching beneath his feet. "So, you really want to do this here? I mean...just look at the place. It screams all over with the Red and Blue thing going on." he says with smile. He pauses. "Then again, what are we doing here? I don't see you've come prepared for battle." he says noting her lack of weaponry on hand...unless she counted her body as a weapon, she'd be quite lethal indeed.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:45 am

Leland McKelly wrote:
Baroness of Hell wrote:The Baroness appears via the Conspiracy of Ravens, her body appearing and her breasts jiggling as she steps out into the blue field. The high grass covers the bones of champions who failed, and the sky is a blood red with black clouds. She walks further out, holding out her arm and bowing her wrist. "I summon thee..." she called out, her voice deep, her crimson eyes glowing as a pillar of blood summoned her chosen champion to fight. "Bring him forth, for I may slay him!" she exclaimed. The blood becoming no longer liquid, but a deep red light that complimented her long red dress and her long red hair. "Let me see him...Let me see he whom I shall destroy." she proclaims coldly.

From the light, Leland steps out. He looks at the rather ample Baroness of hell, tipping his hat as he walks through the high blue grass. He looks her up and down, inspecting her-observing her. "Well now...nice tracks of land..." he starts, his head staring towards her chest.  "You own any of it?" he smirks waving his arms to point out the land it self, bloody mud squelching beneath his feet. "So, you really want to do this here? I mean...just look at the place. It screams all over with the Red and Blue thing going on." he says with smile. He pauses. "Then again, what are we doing here? I don't see you've come prepared for battle." he says noting her lack of weaponry on hand...unless she counted her body as a weapon, she'd be quite lethal indeed.

"Why of course I own it, this is the Demon Realm after all." she states, her arms folded beneath her breasts, her head bowing back-her massive horns upon her head curled out ahead of her. Her head turns partially towards her left as she stares back at the gun wielding man. "I am fully prepared..." she says walking up to him, her chest pressing against him as she looked into his eyes with hate. "...and fully capable to take you down." she says with a slight smirk. "Sure you can handle that gun? It may be a bit too big for you to handle." she says reaching down, patting the butt of his revolver which dangled on his right thigh.
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:56 pm

As the pair of individuals were fighting over who's dignity would stay intact another individual started to be formed out of the bloody landscape. The man's form was draped in a full black wardrobe with only his piercing pink-teal eyes and a slight tuft of pink hair poking out from under the hood. As the blood dripped off of the wardrobe a smirk started to form on his face. He looked between the pair before breaking out in scoffing laugh. He then paused turning to the man and staring him straight in the eyes commented, "You obviously have a small gun and should scurry back to the tumbleweed you were born from."

He then turned to the baroness and specifically glancing between her eyes and horns commented, "You have the right promotion but looks the supply shelves have collected a bit of dust. Want some help with that?"
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Levi Athan Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:15 pm

Levi appears from the portal now as well. She carries her stuffed animal Kuu and holds her tight as she stares at the other three. "Well.." she started looming to all of the them. "This certainly isn't crowded..." she spoke with sarcasm.
Levi Athan
Levi Athan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:51 am

Ikai Boontai wrote:

As the pair of individuals were fighting over who's dignity would stay intact another individual started to be formed out of the bloody landscape. The man's form was draped in a full black wardrobe with only his piercing pink-teal eyes and a slight tuft of pink hair poking out from under the hood. As the blood dripped off of the wardrobe a smirk started to form on his face. He looked between the pair before breaking out in scoffing laugh. He then paused turning to the man and staring him straight in the eyes commented, "You obviously have a small gun and should scurry back to the tumbleweed you were born from."

He then turned to the baroness and specifically glancing between her eyes and horns commented, "You have the right promotion but looks the supply shelves have collected a bit of dust. Want some help with that?"

Completely...and utterly confused, the Baroness suddenly turns her attention to the rather rambunctious individual who had suddenly just appeared from the portal which she had neglected to take down. "Hmm...You know..." she says looking from Leland to the new arrival, a man who looked something the cross of a cream puff and a ninja before looking to Leland's pelvis where the gun hang. "I rescind my previous statement and agree with the Pink haired Ninja's...how..ever..." She pulls away from Leland and makes her way over to the ninja to where her breasts nearly touched his chest, and her horns came dangerously close to his head. She crossed her arms under the plentiful curves of her bosom and raised them as she then bowed towards him slightly, lowering her head and looking at him at eye-level as she half frowned half scowled.

"Where...do you get off by saying something so outright perverse and otherwise frivolous. I'm the Baroness of Hell...do I look like I need some help?" she asked, before cocking an eyebrow. "I don't remember inviting him....or Levi..." she thinks to herself, also noting the other Demoness who had just arrived.
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:56 am

Baroness of Hell wrote:Completely...and utterly confused, the Baroness suddenly turns her attention to the rather rambunctious individual who had suddenly just appeared from the portal which she had neglected to take down. "Hmm...You know..." she says looking from Leland to the new arrival, a man who looked something the cross of a cream puff and a ninja before looking to Leland's pelvis where the gun hang. "I rescind my previous statement and agree with the Pink haired Ninja's...how..ever..." She pulls away from Leland and makes her way over to the ninja to where her breasts nearly touched his chest, and her horns came dangerously close to his head. She crossed her arms under the plentiful curves of her bosom and raised them as she then bowed towards him slightly, lowering her head and looking at him at eye-level as she half frowned half scowled.

"Where...do you get off by saying something so outright perverse and otherwise frivolous. I'm the Baroness of Hell...do I look like I need some help?" she asked, before cocking an eyebrow. "I don't remember inviting him....or Levi..." she thinks to herself, also noting the other Demoness who had just arrived.  

A sudden, subtle giggling occurred from above the group. Once they looked up, they would see a tall woman, floating in mid air! Her recurved horns, and 6 leathery draconian wings gave away her identity as a Devil indeed, and she seemed to be lying on her side, reclining comfortably in the sky. Dangling from the fingers of her left hand was the form of a shrunken human man. the tiny man was creaming, but at his size, it was barely audible over the ambient sounds of the Demon Realms environments.

"Now now Baroness, there is no need to be so uptight and guarded. Learn to have a little fun! You don't capitulate like a snob if you plan to lower somebodies guard!" the Empress explained with some amusement as she raised the tiny mortal to her lips and slowly lowered him into her mouth like an ancient roman goddess delicately eating a grape. The tiny man's screams suddenly cut off into silence as she closed her mouth around him.

"But it would seem that your adversary does not take you seriously. Perhaps that can also be used to your advantage..." The Empress explained while the poor man in her mouth was tossed around by the rapidly moving tongue and deafened by being so close to the demoness's voice box. The Empress continued to watch while she savoured the flavour of her prey on her tongue.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:03 pm

The hooded man looked at the horned woman and still smirking took in the sight as she spoke. In his mind it was as if there was a thunderstorm where the thunder only let him focus on key words like "off" "perverse" and "help". He slightly nodded his head before noticing that there was another two other women in their presence; three if you counted the squirt gunned cowboy. He paid more attention to the winged woman when she spoke taking in her words and realizing that they were no longer in the world he was used to. This knowledge was second hand however since the man was sure a woman here would still be like a woman in any other realm. The man's smirk became a grin once the winged creature had finished speaking. He turned back to the horned women and introduced himself by picking up some of the bloodied ground. With a motion of his hand he threw the bloody dirt in the air while staring into her eyes saying, "I'm Ikai Boontai and even the dragonfly over there stated you needed help dusting off your shelves. However, if you act now I can help you and add in a complementary beating at no extra charge." The dirt that had started to fall behind him exploded into small bits of fireworks as he finished speaking. The fireworks fell quick but for a split second a distinct image of the words "Bring it" could be read.

Ikai laughed while keeping his eyes on his opponents. Off handedly he nodded to the woman carrying a stuffed animal and stated, "Looks like we're joined by someone who is still wearing a diaper and a fancy one too! I have to say she does make it look good though." He made eye contact with the woman briefly and winked before returning his gaze to the Baroness.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Levi Athan Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:37 am

Levi turned to the ninja with a gaping maw. "What did you say you nasty pervert?!" she explained, reaching out and grabbing him by his collar and pulled him close. She shows off her pearly white demon fangs, and her red eyes are flickering with fire. She gripped Kuu's ear tightly, nearly ripping it from it's already loose seams. "I should send the wrath of the Demon Realm and of the Chaotic War Gods against you, you fledgling! I can crush your throat with ease and tear you apart for being so rude to me!" she cried, shaking the man vigorously.
Levi Athan
Levi Athan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:29 pm

Ikai felt himself be pulled away from the Baroness' well endowed body by the smaller woman. He found himself being pulled in towards her by his collar and her white demon fangs showing as she yelled at him. Ikai smirked and replied, "Come on now, I'm fairly certain you and the Baroness can share me...I mean there's more than enough of me to go around." As soon as he finished his statement the form that was Ikai puffed into a plume of smoke. Levi would feel a soft touch on her left shoulder as Ikai gently prodded her in the back saying, "I'm over here and can I say what I fine view it is? I mean if it was anymore picturesque I'd feel like I was in Miami at a beach." Ikai smirked and laughed at the demon-girl. She may have considered him a fledgling but he had probably been alive about the same length of time as her. It was the Baroness he was more concerned about...I mean those horns they can ruin a man's day quickly (if you know what I mean).

Ikai glanced over at the cowboy and pointedly threw a shuriken at the man's head letting the blades slice through the man's hair and barely grazing his ear. The sensation would be similar to a winter's day where the cold has started to nip at the tip of his ears. "At least the cowboy isn't an elf..." Ikai thought to himself as he glanced between his four adversaries even though the dragonfly appeared to be out of the fight and was more of a spectator. [Enter music: https://youtu.be/VzMh1O-MJYE ]
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Fri May 15, 2020 4:04 am

*BUMP*
(ooc: Just going to reuse this topic since the title seems appropriate Very Happy)

Fenrir had fallen into many deep caves in her past, that she has- but this was by far the biggest fall she ever had! She was standing in a field of death lilies and and somehow the cave's roof cast an dull, orange lustre that was like a burning sky. "Can a sky appear in cave when deep enough?" She asked herself, her twin chain blades rattling as she wondered barefoot among the lilies. She didn't care much for the overpowering scent, as it made picking up other things hiding amid these odd fields of crimson that much harder for her. "Fenrir must have hit head hard on way down, yes..." she mumbles to herself, a hand cupping her chin as while the other was placed on her left hip. "Fenrir fallen deep in many caves, but Fenrir never seen trees growing this deep, or lakes that vast in the distance. Where is Fenrir?" She asked herself, as she began to walk around, the blood like water which flowed beneath the death lilies staining her white stirrup leg wear. Her large golden eyes looked left and right in this vast field, the aforementioned trees and large body of water in the far distance. She couldn't see or smell anyone else in this landscape, this serene glimpse into the Demon Realm Fenrir slipped into without her knowledge.
Fenrir
Fenrir
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down