Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Prime Minister's Office (old)

2 posters

Go down

The Prime Minister's Office (old) Empty The Prime Minister's Office (old)

Post  Sofiya Pavlovena Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:14 pm

The prime minister's office is on the fourth floor, with an opaque glass door with bold Cyrillic Letters stating the room beyond was that of the 'Prime Minister's Office'. Inside, the room is large and rounded. A royal blue plush carpet lines the floor. The walls are made of panelled white wood and they round out, giving the impression that the room is larger. A large bow window looks out to the snowy city of Kuleg. A spacious wooden desk faces the entry way, a large leather backed chair is behind the desk, while a single small leather seat stands before it.

The Izheveskian Flag hangs in the corner of the room, and the wall behind the desk is draped with large and heavy red and gold trimmed curtains. A holographic computer monitor protrudes from the desk as well as a holographic keyboard.

"Look. I understand your qualifications, but we are... not looking for your particular services, Mr. Tao." Sofiya Pavlovena says to the Imp who was sitting in the chair in front of her desk. She snuffs out the smouldering cigar harshly and looks up coldly at the Imp. "We need something with a bit more dangerous, I'm afraid, and your... just not the demon I'm looking for. I can imagine you know which way the door is on the way out, no?"

The Imp spoke in angered tone in some unknown language before flipping Sofiya off and left. Sofiya let out a tremendous sigh and held her head with her hands. "Hhhh...somebody shoot me." she lights another cigar, looking up at the opaque door far ahead of her with increased boredom. "Why couldn't the little bitch have died with the rest of her family, I don't need this kind of boredom.." she takes a long drag from the cigar and blew out a cloud of smoke. She reached for the buzzer, crossing her legs as she leaned back in her chair. "Tatiana, let the next demon in. For my sake, let them be more entertaining than the last 66 or so. Sheesh, the only promising demon was that obnoxious pint-sized mage with the silly hat. Nic...Nic something. It doesn't matter. Just bring the next failure in and while you're at it... bring me in a piping hot cup of tea too." she says before sitting back in her seat, letting out a deeper sigh, folding her hand over her eyes. "This boredom's going to be the end of me..." she finished.

She was suffering this boredom do to the coup attempt that her Military made against the Royal family about 3 days ago. It was old news in the rest of the world, Izhevesk Nation now under the absolute control by the Ministry, and the Royals dead... however, that was'nt the complete truth. There was still one about, and to Sofiya she just did not like the chance. The Royal Family was allies with some big leaguers in the ADN as well as Scardia and Beijio. She didn't need a war that she herself didn't start. Not to mention three days after the blood had spilled. She needed a demon who could find and kill the remaining Royal Heir, Princess Charlotte. Princess C had been like a needle in a haystack, a sharp needle that was jabbing into Sofiya's ribs. She didn't just disappear, she vanished without a trace. A headache that was going to haunt the Prime Minister till she heard the news she was dead or going to war with foreign dignitaries.

Last edited by Sofiya Pavlovena on Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sofiya Pavlovena
Sofiya Pavlovena
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

The Prime Minister's Office (old) Empty Re: The Prime Minister's Office (old)

Post  SeiferHowling Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:30 pm

Seifer entered the large, round room, his boots sinking into the plush carpet below him, silencing the heavy steps he had from the marble hallway.

He stood there for a moment in the entrance, overlooking the room. Seemingly unimpressed. And Sofiya appeared rather annoyed that this man, despite how attractive he was, looked underwhelmed by her office. Seifer, with his hands in his coat pockets, entered the room and sat down in the large chair before Sofiya. There was a long silence before them as he made himself comfortable, crossing his legs casually and then smiling at her. "So," he began. "I'm told you're looking for a demon. Name's Seifer. How can I be of service? Sofiya, is it?"

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sofiya Pavlovena Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:50 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:Seifer entered the large, round room, his boots sinking into the plush carpet below him, silencing the heavy steps he had from the marble hallway.

He stood there for a moment in the entrance, overlooking the room. Seemingly unimpressed. And Sofiya appeared rather annoyed that this man, despite how attractive he was, looked underwhelmed by her office. Seifer, with his hands in his coat pockets, entered the room and sat down in the large chair before Sofiya. There was a long silence before them as he made himself comfortable, crossing his legs casually and then smiling at her. "So," he began. "I'm told you're looking for a demon. Name's Seifer. How can I be of service? Sofiya, is it?"

Sofiya reclined back in the chair, shedding her boredom for the time being from her face. She eyed the handsome man up and down, and then looked him directly in the eyes, her expression as cool as ice:

The Prime Minister's Office (old) Sample-5dbd112e4c51230c3315456f42fc5980

"...Mr. Seifer. Are you truly a demon?" she asked simply. Her figure was unflinching, and the only movements she made was the relaxed in and out breathing which caused her large and well rounded breasts to rise and fall from her suit's jacket. Each time she breathed, her cleavage seemed to darken and tighten a little more, but then widen on the exhales.

"I've seen nearly 59 demons this afternoon, some were quite convincingly human, but none have been more convincing in appearance as you. But even if you are a human, I'm quite bored so you don't have to answer that previous question." she starts, bringing her hands over to the holographic keyboard and looked at the monitor. "Tell me, what are your skills and experience." she asked, almost casually. Her tone still suggested boredom.
Sofiya Pavlovena
Sofiya Pavlovena
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:59 pm

"Rest assured," Seifer began, leaning forward and crossing his arms on her desk. Part of Sofiya was utterly offended that he would even consider touching her desk, but another part of her thoroughly enjoyed his confidence. "--I am not human. You see, I'm even more a demon than you can think of. There is a bounty, the largest bounty in the world, out for my head, by Rufus Tenik himself. I gained that bounty by the utter destruction of several highly populated areas and the devouring of countless women."

She tried to hide it best she could, but that last statement made her gulp. She thinks from excitement.

Seifer stood. "That's my experience. My skills, on the other hand," Seifer raise his hand, and it literally transformed quickly into that of something more lizard-like. "I am a shape-shifter. Indestructible. A living incarnation of the destructive force of this universe, here to create destruction in the very way I enjoy the most. Consumption. I can transform into any demonic creature you wish, and you're lucky this Princess C I've heard about is so delicious looking, otherwise...you'd be on the menu."

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sofiya Pavlovena Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:20 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:
Seifer stood. "That's my experience. My skills, on the other hand," Seifer raise his hand, and it literally transformed quickly into that of something more lizard-like. "I am a shape-shifter. Indestructible. A living incarnation of the destructive force of this universe, here to create destruction in the very way I enjoy the most. Consumption. I can transform into any demonic creature you wish, and you're lucky this Princess C I've heard about is so delicious looking, otherwise...you'd be on the menu."

Her mild excitement faded briefly, her eyelids narrowing slightly. "I...don't know if you're mocking me or paying me a compliment with that last statement, worm." she says with a bit of a frown. Truly, he was able to scalify his arm, but there was something that bothered her. "How did you know it was the Princess we are after? It's not even in the papers that Princess Charlotte, let alone any of the Royal Family survived our onslaught. You are incredibly well informed of the task at hand, but that does not make me feel confident in you; in fact it's just the opposite." she started when Tatiana sheepishly entered.

"I have the tea, Madam Prime Minister." she said in a shy and weak voice, closing the door behind her as she brought the tray with two cups of tea on them. Seifer could tell that the secretary was frightened, not by just Seifer's presence but also that of the Prime Minister's. Her skin had gone from creamy to pale snow as quickly from the doorway to the front of the Minister's desk as she quickly but calmly as possible prepared the tea for both stranger and PM. She looked back, blushing at the handsome man in his chair before going back to her duties in preparing the tea.

The Prime Minister's Office (old) Tatiana

Sofiya closed her eyes and sighed. "Tatiana, only a cup for one. Mr. Seifer isn't going to be visiting much longer I'm afraid." she said as she held her forehead. It looked like she couldn't find anyone to kill Princess C. But her boredom got the better of her. She stood up from her seat, a tall woman who was perhaps equal in height with Seifer standing, and that was without her heeled shoes. "Well Mr. Seifer, if you are as qualified as you say you are," she says sitting upon the desk before him, the stub of a cigar sticking out from her painted rouge lips and a smile that was as venomous as a viper's, crossing one long and seducing nylon leg over the other as she sat before him. "Then by all means, eat Tatiana."

The Prime Minister's Office (old) Sample-539f3de25afb6adb806747e1b9abeb5e
(ooc: Don't mind the other person in background xD)

Tatiana swerved her head towards the Prime Minister, her face went from snow white to corpse like. "Wh-what?! Madam Prime Minister!!" the shocked and completely frightened Secretary shook like a leaf, unbelieving of her superior's words.

Sofiya only grinned. "Well? What have you? Are you going to eat her or what?" She asked, snuffing out her cigar and produced another for herself. "I mean, if you say you devoured countless women and go so far to boldly state that even that fuck-up of a Vice President wants you dead. By all means, I implore you. Have a bite of my executive secretary, she's not just going to stand there forever." she says with a sadistic grin.

Tatiana stepped away from the desk, looking from behind her glasses and short blond hair from the PM and Seifer, and didn't know why she hadn't started running for the door yet...
Sofiya Pavlovena
Sofiya Pavlovena
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:45 pm

Seifer sighed, annoyed. "You're right, I won't be visiting much longer."

Heifer's arm transformed into a very long tentacle, allowing him to reach far across the room and slam the door shut so Tatiana couldn't even think about leaving. "I'll have a bite of your precious little secretary," Seifer said, his arm transforming back into the scaly claw of a lizard "But, I'll head out straight after that. If you don't want my help, so be it. But I know more about this world that you can imagine, which is how I have information of your mission. I'll take her out simply because I want to, not because I need permission from some Prime Minister. It's a shame...I may have let you live if you hired me. But since you don't want to...I'll have to return after I've completed MY mission and finish you off. For now though--"

Seifer suddenly EXPLODED in size, his clothes tearing apart and his body turning a deep green. His body almost filled the room, knocking over shelves and tables, the floor almost unable to contain his weight. Both Tatiana and Sofiya backed up as they gazed in amazement at the dragonesque demon before them, wings attempting to spread, but stifled by the ceiling. His yellow eyes were angry, his toothy maw dripping with saliva as he turned to Tatiana, a low growl coming from deep within his stomach.

"Hehehe...ready for dinner, Tatiana?" Seifer bellowed, crawling menacingly toward the secretary.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sofiya Pavlovena Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:04 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:

Seifer suddenly EXPLODED in size, his clothes tearing apart and his body turning a deep green. His body almost filled the room, knocking over shelves and tables, the floor almost unable to contain his weight. Both Tatiana and Sofiya backed up as they gazed in amazement at the dragonesque demon before them, wings attempting to spread, but stifled by the ceiling. His yellow eyes were angry, his toothy maw dripping with saliva as he turned to Tatiana, a low growl coming from deep within his stomach.

"Hehehe...ready for dinner, Tatiana?" Seifer bellowed, crawling menacingly toward the secretary.

Sofiya's cigar fell from her fingers, rolling beneath one of seifer's claws as he stomped after her secretary. Normally, a woman would find such a scene horrifying, but again, Sofiya's amusement had been fickle this evening in the world of the blinding white tundra. She was thoroughly amused by his transformation. She'd hire him on the spot with his demonstation and his boldness. He's been by far the only one whom had shown results... but she was still all too curious.

A window blew open, and brought with it the howling cold winds of the Polar climate. Sofiya casually slipped her military jacket over her shoulders while Seifer had focused on Tatiana, whom was screaming hysterically and running past the front of the desk. As she did so, Sofiya subtly extended one of her long sexy legs and tripped her secretary before folding it back over the other. Tatiana looked up in horror, and the Prime Minister smiled. "Whoops."

The Prime Minister's Office (old) B589fe6f4e5067a9379c4dd2c816a66b

Tatiana turned her head towards the large gold eyes and drooling maw, now on her back upon the floor thanks to Sofiya tripping her. She gulped, back walking. "Pl-please! I-I don't want to die!" the Secretary screamed, crying her eyes out. One of the lenses of her glasses were cracked, and she looked absolutely terrified by Seifer's monstrous form looming over her! "Gahhhh!" she exclaimed, covering her face with her arms; her red one-piece suit's skirt hiked back, showing off a white thong and a pair of delicious toned legs.
Sofiya Pavlovena
Sofiya Pavlovena
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:17 pm

Unable to contain his hunger any longer, the dragon Seifer had turned into pinned down Tatiana's left arm with his enormous claw. He used his powerful jaws to tear away at the tasteless garments she was wearing, all the while she screamed and flailed. Like unwrapping a gift, her bountiful breasts fell free, bouncing about as she tried to squirm free, terrified each time the dragon opened its maw, for she got a first hand look down its throat. "Don't you worry, Tatiana. I know you're afraid of the teeth. I won't be using those."

That got an even more terrified reaction out of Tatiana, who continued to beg for her life. As Sofiya watched her secretaries clothes torn to threads, her body exposed, the Prime Minister found herself utterly enthralled, her hands groping her own breasts, and then finding themselves between her thighs.

Tatiana let out a blood curdling shriek as Seifer's jaws clamped down upon Tatiana's upper half, his tongue invading the space between her breasts and lopping them up. He lifted the young woman into the air, her bare ass and legs hanging outside of his mouth, scissoring with all they had, trembling for dear life. With a scoop, he took all of the secretary into his mouth and let her lay there on his tongue, pleading, screaming, while his tongue tasted every inch of her. Sofiya could barely contain herself.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sofiya Pavlovena Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:35 pm

"Oh dear, seems like you've found yourself in a terrible fate, Tatiana. Oh I am indeed very sorry, and your resume was so highly recommended. Ah, well, there are plenty more fish like you who are willing for this job. I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to let you go." Sofiya says blushed, crossing her legs tightly. This was incredible. The demon was perfect for the job, and not only that he was also considerably handsome in his human state. She held her arms together under her large breasts, looking up at the creature who now completely engulfed poor Tatiana's naked form. As a precaution, Sofiya had already double bolted the door to keep her security team from entering. The cold air from the open windows caused both Tatiana and Sofiya's nipples to harden, though it was considerably less visible in Sofiya's case. She admired the dragon performing it's handiwork, and continued to look on in pure sadistic fashion.

All the while, Tatiana screamed for bloody mercy, her voice high and screechy, wishing to be let go, to return to ground level, for Seifer to stop his assault. Looking down into the dark depths of his throat, she screamed and wiggled and writhed upon his coarse tongue. "Please, don't do this! I don't wanna die, I don't wanna diiiie!" she cried at the top of her lungs. The molesting tongue was not at all helping with the scenario, as it lapped at her breasts and her crotch while poised above his throat. Only her feet protruded from his dragon maw, wiggling and jerking at the corners of his mouth.
Sofiya Pavlovena
Sofiya Pavlovena
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:48 pm

Tatiana's smooth body tasted so delectable upon Seifer's rough tongue, her delicious sweat and tears rolling down his throat with laps of saliva. Her lithe breasts squished against her body as she hung at the precipice of her doom. She let out a bloodcurdling scream as she felt Seifer lift his head upwards and gravity took hold of her body. With one enormous, sickening GULP, Tatiana's struggling body was sent squirming down his throat, the fleshy muscles of his esophagus squeezing the life out of her. Her cries became gurgles, and outside Seifer her body was but a bulge in Seifer's neck, quickly moving down toward his stomach. Sofiya shuddered with excitement, placing her hands on Seifer's neck to feel the bulge before it disappeared into his stomach.

Seifer let out a satisfied "aaaah", saliva dripping to the floor, before he turned back to Sofiya, a hungry look still in his eyes.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't make you join her."

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sofiya Pavlovena Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:15 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:Tatiana's smooth body tasted so delectable upon Seifer's rough tongue, her delicious sweat and tears rolling down his throat with laps of saliva. Her lithe breasts squished against her body as she hung at the precipice of her doom. She let out a bloodcurdling scream as she felt Seifer lift his head upwards and gravity took hold of her body. With one enormous, sickening GULP, Tatiana's struggling body was sent squirming down his throat, the fleshy muscles of his esophagus squeezing the life out of her. Her cries became gurgles, and outside Seifer her body was but a bulge in Seifer's neck, quickly moving down toward his stomach. Sofiya shuddered with excitement, placing her hands on Seifer's neck to feel the bulge before it disappeared into his stomach.

Seifer let out a satisfied "aaaah", saliva dripping to the floor, before he turned back to Sofiya, a hungry look still in his eyes.

Tatiana's form was quickly descending the oesophagus, before filling into the tight confines of Seifer's stomach. She let out large wails, and screamed as the acid air choked her lungs and water of his stomach acids rinded her flesh...

Outside his stomach bulged slightly as he was still in his dragon state.  

Sofiya smiled, slipping her butt off of her desk and walked over to the window to close it, her hips swaying and her sexy ass's curves showing through the tight confines of her red pencil skirt. "Oh, that would be counter productive Seifer. Especially since I've had a large change of heart." she says casually, her tone amorous. "Take a-" as she turned around he was already in his human form again, sitting patiently in the seat which could have been destroyed in his transformation but was shockingly untouched unlike most of the room. Some things would have to be replaced, but Sofiya could afford them. She smiled though, and went to a digital clipboard with Seifer's resume, taking out a pair of reading glasses as she filled out more specifications. "Due to changing circumstances," she says standing before him. Her Russian accent crisp and cool. "I've decided to give you another chance. You do seem quite qualified now that I've seen...how you work." she said stepping up to him, placing both of her thighs at either side of the chair, her blue eyes looking evenly at his through her glasses.

She pushed her large breasts against his chest, while her right hand's finger's crawled up his chin and then her painted fingers traced his lips. "I mean, one could say you're over qualified for the job. But I think you may have more use to me than just an errand boy for this mission. I mean, why just have a one-time thing, when we could be mutal friends..." she says as she then brought her fingers which were tracing his lips into his mouth, her index, middle and ring finger curled around his sharp human teeth and their pads set lightly upon his human tongue.

The Prime Minister's Office (old) 3810d985bf031785c992d4a7021e0965
(ooc: just against your chest instead of a desk xD)

"I mean, you're hungry. I'm hungry. I can...give you the means to supply you with some... how you say? Human delicacies, while in turn... you can give me otherworldly pleasure." she says drawing her fingers away from his mouth, no doubt she may have tasted a little strange, though Sofiya didn't know what demons considered palatable. Saliva drifted from her fingertips, and she leaned back from her spread leg sitting position upon his lap and drew his saliva into her mouth, giving her rouge lips a glossy sheen as she smiled darkly.

"You are more useful than a tool. You have real potential. So... will you take the job? Hunt down and devour her Royal Majesty the Princess Charlotte?" She asked, typing a few things with her left hand on her clipboard before turning it around for him to click yes or no. "Eating my secretary was your starting payment, come back with the Princess dead, well I'll even pay you with another delicious individual....you'll just have to tell me what you look for in a human, and I'll even hand feed her to you." she says with a despoiled grin, her eyes flashing with evil excitement.
Sofiya Pavlovena
Sofiya Pavlovena
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sofiya Pavlovena Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:37 pm

Sofiya Pavlovena wrote:
SeiferHowling wrote:Tatiana's smooth body tasted so delectable upon Seifer's rough tongue, her delicious sweat and tears rolling down his throat with laps of saliva. Her lithe breasts squished against her body as she hung at the precipice of her doom. She let out a bloodcurdling scream as she felt Seifer lift his head upwards and gravity took hold of her body. With one enormous, sickening GULP, Tatiana's struggling body was sent squirming down his throat, the fleshy muscles of his esophagus squeezing the life out of her. Her cries became gurgles, and outside Seifer her body was but a bulge in Seifer's neck, quickly moving down toward his stomach. Sofiya shuddered with excitement, placing her hands on Seifer's neck to feel the bulge before it disappeared into his stomach.

Tatiana's form was quickly descending the oesophagus, before filling into the tight confines of Seifer's stomach. She let out large wails, and screamed as the acid air choked her lungs and water of his stomach acids rinded her flesh...

Outside his stomach bulged slightly as he was still in his dragon state.  

Sofiya smiled, slipping her butt off of her desk and walked over to the window to close it, her hips swaying and her sexy ass's curves showing through the tight confines of her red pencil skirt. "Oh, that would be counter productive Seifer. Especially since I've had a large change of heart." she says casually, her tone amorous. "Take a-" as she turned around he was already in his human form again, sitting patiently in the seat which could have been destroyed in his transformation but was shockingly untouched unlike most of the room. Some things would have to be replaced, but Sofiya could afford them. She smiled though, and went to a digital clipboard with Seifer's resume, taking out a pair of reading glasses as she filled out more specifications. "Due to changing circumstances," she says standing before him. Her Russian accent crisp and cool. "I've decided to give you another chance. You do seem quite qualified now that I've seen...how you work." she said stepping up to him, placing both of her thighs at either side of the chair, her blue eyes looking evenly at his through her glasses.

She pushed her large breasts against his chest, while her right hand's finger's crawled up his chin and then her painted fingers traced his lips. "I mean, one could say you're over qualified for the job. But I think you may have more use to me than just an errand boy for this mission. I mean, why just have a one-time thing, when we could be mutal friends..." she says as she then brought her fingers which were tracing his lips into his mouth, her index, middle and ring finger curled around his sharp human teeth and their pads set lightly upon his human tongue.

The Prime Minister's Office (old) 3810d985bf031785c992d4a7021e0965
(ooc: just against your chest instead of a desk xD)

"I mean, you're hungry. I'm hungry. I can...give you the means to supply you with some... how you say? Human delicacies, while in turn... you can give me otherworldly pleasure." she says drawing her fingers away from his mouth, no doubt she may have tasted a little strange, though Sofiya didn't know what demons considered palatable. Saliva drifted from her fingertips, and she leaned back from her spread leg sitting position upon his lap and drew his saliva into her mouth, giving her rouge lips a glossy sheen as she smiled darkly.

"You are more useful than a tool. You have real potential. So... will you take the job? Hunt down and devour her Royal Majesty the Princess Charlotte?" She asked, typing a few things with her left hand on her clipboard before turning it around for him to click yes or no. "Eating my secretary was your starting payment, come back with the Princess dead, well I'll even pay you with another delicious individual....you'll just have to tell me what you look for in a human, and I'll even hand feed her to you." she says with a despoiled grin, her eyes flashing with evil excitement.

After a few moments of looking into his lovely predatorial eyes, she leaned back, still sitting his lap though. "Well then, if I shall take your silence as 'yes', then..." she says hovering her finger above the yes button. "...I expect good things from you. So seek out Princess Charlotte, and I shall give you the payment you request." she says setting the clipboard back onto the desk behind her, her breasts bouncing a little as she twisted her torso. She glanced back at him with her lovely and seducing eyes. "Now that you ate my secretary for your starting payment, so you'll need to tell me what you look for in your 'human delicacies' when you return." she says her hands upon his thighs, gently gliding her finger nails across them, both arching around to his ass, which she squeezed gently. "My... you are quite the firm individual... Mr. Seifer." Sofiya then pulls herself away, one leg descending from his lap after the other, her face almost buried into his crotch, before like a tease, playfully pulled her head away and stood before him again.

She leans back onto the desk, the corner of it digging into her ass. She crossed one leg slightly over the other, and folded her arms under her massive breasts. She smirked. "You can choose to work with me, or you can leave. Just remember, the rewards for your cooperation will be, most appealing. Especially for you, Mr. Seifer." she says, taking out a cigar, cutting the one end off before she brought it to her mouth, igniting the end with a lighter before puffing smoke. She pulled the cigar from her mouth and blew out a steady stream of scented smoke.
Sofiya Pavlovena
Sofiya Pavlovena
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:02 pm

Seifer took in the scent of both the cigar and Sofiya...delectable, the two. He stood from the chair and walked the short distance over to the gorgeous woman, keeping his eyes locked on her and his face deadpan. She kept her eyes on him as well, beckoning. She was about to take another puff of her cigar, however before she could, she felt Seifer's lips upon hers. She let out a sexy gasp as his tongue invaded her mouth, and he felt her give in and allow her tongue to invade his. He reached behind her neck and held it, pulling her close so she would stand. Her breasts pressed tightly against his chest, almost popping out of her blouse, and his other hand reached behind her and hiked up her skirt, returning the favor of her grabbing his ass. This got another gasp out of her, the passion growing.

When the kiss ended, they stared into each others eyes, Sofiya's chest heaving with delight. She was desperate for more, and so was Seifer.

"Where can I find this princess?" He asked before kissing her again.

After this kiss, he tore open her blouse, exposing her enormous breasts in their lacy bra, bouncing about from the force. "And what if I want you hand fed to me?" he asked before almost tackling her into the next kiss, her landing beneath him atop her desk.

He felt her legs wrap around him as the two devoured each other in lustful kisses.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sofiya Pavlovena Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:20 pm

She clearly found his...forwardness quite surprising, but it was also quite exciting. She loved a man, (or at least in this case, a shape shifting creature with an appealing masculine form), who took imitative. Her blue eyes went wide as his lips pressed against hers, and then they slowly fell into a seduced butterfly flutter. "Nmmmmhpmhmmm..." she moaned, the texture of his tongue against hers, knowing full well that her secretary had her entire form onto it moments before her untimely travel down his neck, made her all the more wet and wanting more.

He pulled her close, his hand behind her neck, her fingers loosen, dropping the cigar to the carpet as it is nonchalantly snuffed out by Seifer's foot. Her arms uncross, wrapping tightly around his neck, pulling herself closer to this seductive primal creature. Her breasts puffed up against his torso, the fabric of her dress jacket stretching, causing two of the buttons to snap! She gasped, a high pitch number, before permitting her own tongue into his mouth. She felt his gliding hand run up her thigh and under her hiking skirt, causing her body to shiver with excitement and glow when she felt his hand squeeze her right buttocks. "Ahhh," she gasped, removing her tongue briefly, feeling the warmth under her skin start to boil, her neathers tingling and her pores opening, releasing hormones of sexual excitement.

When he pulled away, she raised her brows, her eyelids fluttering open. Her lips, broad, an expression of confusion and of want upon her face. Her eyes gleaming, staring back into his. He had a handsome face, his features were sculpted like that of a God's, and it was funny to think this man as a sculpted work of art since he was a shapeshifter; he was a living piece of sculpted art when it came down to it.  

SeiferHowling wrote:"Where can I find this princess?" He asked before kissing her again.

His question made her blink, snapping her out of the 'trance' he was either intentionally or inadvertently casting over her. Before she could answer appropriately, his lips were upon hers again, and her eyelids fluttered close. She could hear and feel the jacket torn away, his hands grasping the lapels of her jacket swiftly before tearing it, causing buttons to snap and ping wildly; her voluminous breasts bouncing with their large spherical bounce; the black lacy bra showed off her feminine figure quite well, the corners of her breasts spilling out at the sides. She helped this by unsnapping her skirt, letting it fall down her long sexy legs, pooling around her ankles before stepping her heels through. "My God...he is just so...." her mind raced, while trying it's best to form an answer for him. She could feel him lift her off the floor, her ass now upon her desk as he continued to passionately invade her.

The Prime Minister's Office (old) Sample-b6016c45e196bd5ae6c3a9f623de93f5

She had a moment to remove her lips from his, gasping for air as he tenderly kisses her neck. "Mmm, m-my agents...say... she was spotted around Dunhurst...ahh...but her current whereabouts... are unkn-ownmm!" she spoke before forcing her lips against his. She heard the door buzz, and she remotely locked it with a quick blind search for the remote, her focus on Seifer while she leaned back upon the desk, slowly edging her nylon pantihose down her shapely legs. Once she found the button, she smashed her thumb against the button and there was heavy mechanical 'lock' sound, bolting the door closed.

SeiferHowling wrote:"And what if I want you hand fed to me?"

He had lunged over her, his body against hers. The weight of his muscle, power and personality caused her to exhale softly as he asked before forcing his lips upon her again, his soft and voracious lips, his tongue curling and playing with her tongue.

She tried to pull away, but couldn't. It wasn't till he let her, was she able to properly respond.

The Prime Minister's Office (old) Sample-a6a0f8b04b128b526b5b96606290e23e

She smiled, her right hand, reaching past her face, brushing golden locks from her right eye. Her beautiful features, sexy and inquisitive, her brow raised with her white teeth exposed before him. "I'm sorry, but... I didn't quite catch that?" she asked, her heart thrumming, her long legs curling around him, ensnaring him. This time, before he had a chance to reply, she dove in, eyes closed and planted her agape lips against his lips. Her hands at the sides of his face, her head cocking to the right while her tongue slipped back into his mouth, playing with his tongue.
Sofiya Pavlovena
Sofiya Pavlovena
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:51 pm

As Sofiya kissed him as aggressively as he had begun kissing her, Seifer removed his long jacket and tossed it aside. He was wearing nothing beneath. His chiseled muscles appeared as if they wanted to burst out of his skin. He felt her hands explore them...his pecs, his washboard abs, his enormous arms and tight back. No matter how much she squeezed and scratched, the muscles were so strong that her small hands made no impression upon them. He could have her any way that he wanted her.

Even though her legs were wrapped around his, he managed to unbuckle his belt and lower his pants, all the while she didn't allow his lips to leave hers. You'd think she was trying to do to him what he had done to his secretary. Once his pants were lowered, his briefs revealed an enormous bulge that was his turgid cock trying to escape its tight confines. She felt it press up against the thin fabric that protected the lips of her already dripping pussy and she let out a gasp that needed to stop kissing Seifer for. Sofiya threw her head back in pleasure and her hand desperately reached for Seifer's dick. She pulled down on his briefs, revealing his humongous member, and her fingers wrapped around its warmth. She immediately began stroking it up and down, keeping it up against her womanhood.

Seifer tore open her bra, allowing her bulbous mounds to fall free to their sides, and then massaged them as he began to kiss her again. She could barely contain her pleasure at this point, moaning through the kisses, almost unable to even breathe. Seifer left her lips, opting to suck on her neck and collar bone, one hand massaging her left breast while the other gripped her hair. Her right breast flattened against his chest, and she couldn't take it anymore. She tore apart her own thong and promptly aimed Seifer's dick to enter her sopping wet vagina. It was almost wide open with her legs spread from being wrapped around him.

As she felt the thickness of his cock slide into her hole, pushing the walls apart as it caressed them, she SCREAMED in pleasure. His cock penetrated her deeply and he began to thrust into her with great might. His dick was so huge that it managed to rub her clit and touch all her walls, but she squeezed her muscles so she could feel it even more. Sofiya gripped her desk to keep poised, her breasts bouncing with each thrust. Seifer leaned in and licked her ear before whispering into it: "I said...what if I want you hand fed to me?" with a visceral growl.

Sofiya's eyes went wide and her gasps of pleasure all of a sudden became mixed with a tinge of fear.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sofiya Pavlovena Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:30 pm

Like his face, his body was just as handsome, a hand crafted masterpiece of rough tight muscle and smooth skin. His physical form did not hint that he had just devoured her secretary a few moments prior. Sofiya's hands ran across his body, down the lines of his chiselled abs. The sight of his massive cock though, made her shiver with added excitement. She lowered her hand, pulling down his tight underwear and grasped him firmly. The warmth of his member between her fingertips and laying in her palm, the texture and length of his shaft made her quiver. She probed her hand, gently stroking his phallus up and down, her thumb rolling his head while her free hand undid her underwear, pulling it down her knees. She brought the edge of his shaft against the folds of her sex, throwing her head back with a low moan.  

The Prime Minister's Office (old) 02321d246c6280a2eebf51f39bb460d4

The right strap of her bra fell down her shoulder, the cup which held the right breast dipped, showing off the areola that hid underneath the lacy garment. She let out a spasm at this point, her eyelids waning, her mouth agape into a silent scream. "Ahhah...ahh...ahhhh," she panted through his intense kissing; feeling his hands probe her breasts, the lacy rag torn off and tossed aside. The roughness but absolute care he had in fondling her large assets made her pussy wet and wanting for more. Her nipples hardened almost instantaneously through his sensitive touch. She raised her leg, the heels slipping off her feet with a clack, crossing above his waist; building tension into her slender legs. Her moans were mostly muffled, he was quite literally sucking the air from her as they continued to make out naked upon her desk. As he fell upon her, he pulled away to suckle her neck, allowing her air. "Hahhhh!" she gasped, her eyelids half open, watery. His right hand massaged her left breast while the other gripped her hair almost painfully. Her other large orb was squished against the firmness of his chest, her hardened nipple stabbing into his upper ribs. He blond hair that was tied back fell over her shoulders, and lifted and fell while he positioned himself to enter her warmth.

The Prime Minister's Office (old) Sample-3bd1a884122c01e33be2b0a56116df1e

"Hahhaaaaaahhh!" she cried, closing her eyes as her walls unfolded for his massive member, the pulsing cock thrummed as it slipped through the offending walls, only for it to be contracted by her dripping walls. He started to thrust, and Sofiya let out a gasp each time he plunged himself deeper inside her. The pleasure was immense, powerful. She has laid with men before, but this energy....this power was not like anything she had experienced with any other man. She crossed her legs, tightening her walls and pushing against him, wanting to experience this pleasure on a more intense level. The cheeks of her ass and her massive breasts jiggled and bounced with each thrust. She grabbed the edges of her desk, letting out loud cries as he continued to ram her. The desk shuttered and skidded against the floor, almost threatening to topple the massive wooden structure that creaked and scraped underneath her. He then lowered his head, and brought it to her ear. She was so excited, she could feel her womanly juices already spraying from around his enormous member. He then whispered:

SeiferHowling wrote:"I said...what if I want you hand fed to me?" with a visceral growl.

To this her eyes shot open, widening. "Whah..what?" Sofiya shuttered, hearing all too well this time. "F-fed to you? I--ah--I---" she exhaled, clenching her eyes as she felt herself ready to burst, his thrumming shaft threatening to make her explode, all the while she now had the troubling idea that he was going to eat her in a more literal sense!

Sofiya Pavlovena
Sofiya Pavlovena
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:57 pm

"Yes, fed to me," Seifer repeated, louder this time, then placing his free hand around her neck while he continued to massage her breast with the other. Her mouth went agape and her eyes wide, in both pleasure and fear, as he dominated her. His hand didn't squeeze too hard around her neck to choke her, but definitely enough to keep her pinned in place. She wasn't going anywhere.

Sofiya watched in horror, her mind bouncing back and forth between her imminent orgasm(s) and apparently her imminent death. While his cock continued to thrust inside her, her juices making it all the more slick and sensual, Seifer's eyes started to roll back in his head, grinning as it occurred. She didn't like this grin...as it was toothy, and his teeth seemed to be sharper than before. His tongue slightly elongated and snake like.

Her sexy gasps of pleasure became mixed with fear and pleading as she watched his muscles enlarge and his skin start to change color. She could feel it, no longer as smooth. It became rough and scaly, turning dark, almost to black. He was growing in size...and so was the cock he was plunging into her folds. She couldn't bear it anymore. Sofiya was going to explode...and literally if his cock got any bigger inside of her. Seifer moaned hungrily, both for pleasure and for sustenance, almost a roar, and he thrust so powerfully into her that the desk broke beneath them as they both came. Sofiya felt her back hit the ground, but almost didn't care as her own juices flowed out of her and she felt Seifer's warm cum fill her up. She closed her eyes, her lips trembling, tears falling from her eyes because it was so good. But as the ethereal pleasure began to fade and his cock slipped out of her, Seifer's words once again invaded the forefront of her mind and her eyes shot open. She was still pinned beneath him, but he was no longer a human. He had once again taken a dragon-esque form, and he looked down upon his prey hungrily, licking her large breasts with his snake-like tongue, causing them to flap about.

"I'm always starving after sex," he laughed as he lifted her and opened his mouth wide so she could see deep into the chasm that threatened to devour her.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sofiya Pavlovena Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:29 pm

She couldn't move, besides a shifting movement which only caused her massive breasts to sway before her. "You-!" she choked, though his hand was over her neck, he wasn't all to forceful with his grip. Her voice cracked, whined as the snake like tongue slipped from his mouth and across her body. His thrusts began to hurt more than please, as if his member was getting larger and was spreading her womanly walls. She let out a shrill scream, feeling her body squished between his growing form and her expensive desk. Her blue eyes widened in fear, as his smooth skin became scaly, black and resembling snake skin. She wanted to grab her gun, but through the ecstasy and fear, she couldn't remember where it was. "Hah! Ahhhh!" she whined, climaxing as the desk could no longer support their weight, the wood bowing inward and then smashing as her back slammed against the ground, feeling warm juices leaving her crotch. She felt extremely enamoured, but the touch of his rough scales against her thighs made her stare up at the creature who's gaping maw widened before her.

She felt his claws wrap around her upper arms, lifting her naked and kicking form off the ground. "Unhand me!" she cried, looking down his throat with wide, shaky eyes. "Don't you dare!" she cried as her head was crossing the gap between his upper and lower jaws; hot air wafting over her pale and scarred features. She clenched her teeth, feeling sweat roll down her face from both the exercise and her fear. Her legs swung towards his chest, the heels of her feet jabbing hard into his chest, which cushioned the blow, but rigidly halted further penetration due to the scales hardness. "Damn!" she cried, feeling her eyes waver, the lower lips of the dragon like head's digging into her cleavage and causing saliva from his tongue to splat against her sternum and cause the clear liquid to travel down, between her cleavage and down her toned chest. "Damn you!" she cried, her blond curls pressing against the roof of his maw, and feeling the jaws snap down!
Sofiya Pavlovena
Sofiya Pavlovena
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:30 pm

Seifer could feel Sofiya's trembling, struggling form within his jaws as they clamped shut just over her waist. As her legs bucked and scissored outside of his maw, her ass cheeks jiggling, saliva and her own womanly juices were flung about. She tried to grasp onto anything that her legs could find, but she wasn't having any luck. Within his jaws, he could hear her cries, begging to be let free, and it just made it all the more satiating for him. He loved the way her bountiful breasts flopped against his tongue, allowing him to taste her precious body. It was just as pleasurable as fucking her. Seifer's snout was long, long enough that she had a good space between her and the undulating throat before her. Every so often as he suckled her, his jaws would open a bit, letting it light that allowed her to see down the dark tunnel, each time causing cold shivers to run down her spine.

He absolutely adored the soft yelps and shrieks she let out as he sucked on her, his tongue lapping outside of his maw and wrapping around her womanhood and her ass, readying to help take more of her in. His large claws grasped at her kicking legs, one claw for each leg, stopping her from wriggling about. This scared her all the more, as he opened his maw wide and felt her knees begin to buckle against her own will. Seifer was curling her into a little ball so she'd fit entirely in his mouth. Once she felt her feet upon his tongue, and felt it retract and the jaws slowly begin to close on her, she let out a bloodcurdling plea.

Seifer paid it no mind. His mouth bulged with the sexy woman inside, her screams and struggles continuing. His tongue rocked her and started bringing her closer to the gurgling esophagus, which laughed at her imminent demise. It was as if she was on some sick, turbulent conveyor belt of death that she couldn't escape from. She felt panic over take her, her mind ready to snap as the throat prepared to take her down.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sofiya Pavlovena Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:44 pm

Sofiya squirmed as the beast now had it's way with her. She really should have seen this coming, with his hunger only growing between the moments he ate her secretary and told of the Princess. She began screaming in an intelligible language likely filled with local swears and cusses; her husky voice was steadily pitching higher, boarder line shrieking in a tone that suggested pure terror! Through the mix of confusing words and rants, she spoke as the tongue ran down her body, between her large and bulbous breasts: "I thought we had a deal?! I promised you women, women to which you can devour! Yet you still chose me?! Please, I beg of you--" she cut off with a scream which caused her blue eyes to contract to pin pricks; the rough claws now groping her thighs!

She looked about, feeling the sweaty maw pull her deeper, and deeper towards disaster. "-please!" She turned her gaze upward, as if visualizing Seifer's face was before her rather than her being inside it!

This was when she let out another loud scream; feeling her legs fold up, her knees were soon forced against the lower jaw and her body pushed forwards, scrunched up into a 'ball' of sorts. This limited her movement further, her body placed in a 'child posture' pose, and then the jaws closing, conforming around her voluptuous body tightly. From outside, her screams were muffled by the jaws of the beast, like a wailing woman screaming against a pillow. Inside, she could feel her body slowly begin to push its way towards Seifer's throat, her body inches from hovering before the large opening which would be her entrance into a world of burning hell! "Please! Stop! We could own this world together! Please! Don't eat me!" she shrieked once more.
Sofiya Pavlovena
Sofiya Pavlovena
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down