The Cragadile of Apple Orchard

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Cragadile of Apple Orchard

Post  SeiferHowling on Sat May 02, 2015 12:28 am

A large river ran through the Apple Orchard's, one of the many beautiful sights to be seen in those parts. The family that ran the orchard kept it well maintained, and folks of all kind came from around all of Galiavan to sample their world-renowned apple products (particularly their cider!)

There was a longstanding rumor, however, about a Cragadile that roamed the rivers. Most thought it to be urban legend, as cragadiles were known for keeping to the darker parts of nearby forests, not venturing out to the light of day too much. But when more and more visitors the the acres started disappearing, those legends were hard not to believe.

Whether anyone knew about it for sure, that Cragadile was most certainly real, and was wading down the easy flowing river, looking like nothing more than a log, eagerly awaiting its next meal from the thousands of visitors the orchard gets.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cragadile of Apple Orchard

Post  Jack Sieversii on Sat May 02, 2015 12:53 am

SeiferHowling wrote:A large river ran through the Apple Orchard's, one of the many beautiful sights to be seen in those parts. The family that ran the orchard kept it well maintained, and folks of all kind came from around all of Galiavan to sample their world-renowned apple products (particularly their cider!)

There was a longstanding rumor, however, about a Cragadile that roamed the rivers. Most thought it to be urban legend, as cragadiles were known for keeping to the darker parts of nearby forests, not venturing out to the light of day too much. But when more and more visitors the the acres started disappearing, those legends were hard not to believe.

Whether anyone knew about it for sure, that Cragadile was most certainly real, and was wading down the easy flowing river, looking like nothing more than a log, eagerly awaiting its next meal from the thousands of visitors the orchard gets.

Jacqueline, or "Jack" by some of her friends, believed the rumours. Got to the point where she decided that she'd find the elusive creature herself. It was not only ruining the reputation of the Orchard which her father had built up from scratch, but honest folk were disappearing left and right. Armed with a long braid of rope, her Pa's gun and the large calibre double barrel handgun, she was going to find the culprit and put him to pasture, so to speak. She paused by the fence that separated the property from the river that ran through it. She checked the double barrel revolver, and thought it best that if the Cragadile was down there, she'd use the 'big guns' first. "Awright Mr. Cragadile, its 'bout time I made you into a nice ol' handbag." she says tipping her hat forewards, shadowing over one eye. She swung one long sexy leg over the fence, sitting with her crotch between the fence for a moment before swinging the other leg over as well. Her breasts bounced behind the low cut and cropped tank top; exposing her cleavage and allowing the birds above to see straight between the dark crevices, straight down to her stomach. She adjusted her leather jacket, the second gun on her hip was snug in her holster. She spun the cylinders of the larger revolver, and decided to try and not use the guns if possible.

----------------------
Costume in use: Default Wanderer

Weapons?:

Primary:

Aerok High Calibre Pistole (4/16)



Secondary:

Sweet Justice (6/20 rounds)



Melee:

Hatchet and Bowie Knife

Other?:

Lasso
avatar
Jack Sieversii
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 20
Join date : 2015-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cragadile of Apple Orchard

Post  SeiferHowling on Sat May 02, 2015 1:09 am

Cragadiles, while quick and agile creatures, were dangerous ambush hunters. They didn't go out of their way...necessarily...to find their prey. They let tended to let their prey come to them and take them down once in range. However, this particular Cragadile had garnered a taste for human flesh, and in doing so had to adjust its strategy a bit. Humans didn't exactly come to the places a normal Cragadile was hanging out. It was the time that some adventurous souls had wandered into the nearby forest that it had gotten its first taste. It then moved further out of the forest to the river, where the orchard often times allowed people to boat or even swim. At various places, the river was shallow enough to stand.

This was where the Cragadile found most of his meals, and where he expected his next one to come from. They had a keen sense of smell, and a fantastic sense of hearing. Those were required for ambushing. It could smell a human nearby, a familiar one. It recognized her scent. She must be one of the people who works at the Orchard, giving tours or working, as he'd smelled her many times before. She smelled even more wonderful than the rest and could only imagine what she tasted like. She had never wandered this close to him before, and so his stomach growled with anticipation.

He lay waiting in the river, appearing like nothing more than a wet tree trunk bobbing in the rapids.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cragadile of Apple Orchard

Post  Jack Sieversii on Sat May 02, 2015 1:37 am

SeiferHowling wrote:Cragadiles, while quick and agile creatures, were dangerous ambush hunters. They didn't go out of their way...necessarily...to find their prey. They let tended to let their prey come to them and take them down once in range. However, this particular Cragadile had garnered a taste for human flesh, and in doing so had to adjust its strategy a bit. Humans didn't exactly come to the places a normal Cragadile was hanging out. It was the time that some adventurous souls had wandered into the nearby forest that it had gotten its first taste. It then moved further out of the forest to the river, where the orchard often times allowed people to boat or even swim. At various places, the river was shallow enough to stand.

This was where the Cragadile found most of his meals, and where he expected his next one to come from. They had a keen sense of smell, and a fantastic sense of hearing. Those were required for ambushing. It could smell a human nearby, a familiar one. It recognized her scent. She must be one of the people who works at the Orchard, giving tours or working, as he'd smelled her many times before. She smelled even more wonderful than the rest and could only imagine what she tasted like. She had never wandered this close to him before, and so his stomach growled with anticipation.

He lay waiting in the river, appearing like nothing more than a wet tree trunk bobbing in the rapids.

Jack got down to the bankside, and she looked left to right, scanning the river for signs of cragadiles. She had watched the 'Cragadile Hunter*' frequently, and knew that they had often left subtle tracks in the soil or mud leading from either their nesting grounds or their hunting trails. They were just faint enough for other prey to pass over, if one didn't look too closely; and her Pa raised her to track animals which helped considerably.

She hunkered down, her short shorts sliding down a little, showing off her rounded butt's crack considerably, and the traces of a lacy white low leg thong strap. She placed a fingerless glove clad hand upon the smoothed out soil before her, having believed she had found the tracks already. If it was however, she could see this Crag was definitely larger than any shown on the Cragadile Hunter...this one would probably swallow Stein Irving whole! It was perhaps as wide as a truck, and with a body that wide, she can imagine it would make short work of just about anything that was around here. How did such a thing come to be though? Now she thought about that accident a couple years back. A small boat filled with tourists capsized for no reason...all of the passengers simply vanished.

She stood up, her breasts bouncing behind her top heavily and she clapped mud off her partially gloved hands. "I reckon I know where they went. This doesn't look too good. I should get help from the town folk...though...they're not gonna believe me unless I find some proof..." she says, folding her arms under her hefty breasts. Her sharp emerald eyes glanced from the track and looked over towards the water. "If I find it's den, I'm sure then they'd help." she states again, leaning on one leg while her right hand tapped Arok on her right thigh. Now she had to look for where the cragadile resides.


----------------------
Costume in use: Default Wanderer

Weapons?:

Primary:

Aerok High Calibre Pistole (4/16)



Secondary:

Sweet Justice (6/20 rounds)



Melee:

Hatchet and Bowie Knife

Other?:

Lasso


(*LOL I STILLL CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!! XD)
avatar
Jack Sieversii
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 20
Join date : 2015-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cragadile of Apple Orchard

Post  SeiferHowling on Sat May 02, 2015 1:55 am

The monstrous Cragadile could see the beautiful young woman near the river bed, examining the trail it had left when entering the river. She was definitely a keen one. Someone had taught her to track animals well, but at the same time, she didn't appear too alert. Based on her body language, she figured the Cragadile had been here earlier, not that it still was here. Its eyes poking above the water, it gazed upon her curvaceous, nutrition-filled body that would provide the beast with quite the amount of sustenance. He particularly enjoyed the way the female humans tasted. And the sounds they made when the fear sank in that they were being eaten alive. He was more than excited about this one.

As she made her way a bit closer to the river, kneeling down once more, perhaps looking for evidence, he caught a glimpse down her shirt, the ample orbs of her breasts almost falling out. Those always tasted wonderful, and he loved the way they felt as they bounced around his tongue and bulged in his throat. Unable to contain himself any longer, the beast LASHED out of the water, spraying the woman and the land with the contents of the cold river. Before she even knew what had happened, darkness overcame her, and she let out a wailing scream.

The cragadile then instantly backed up, dragging his prey back toward the river, which was now up to her waist in its mouth, arms flailing. With the flick of its neck, all of Jack went flinging inward. The Cragadile snapped its jaws shut, and with an audible GULP, she was sliding down his throat toward it's stomach.

Without much of a thought, the beast sank back into the river, silently, leaving no trace of the woman behind.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cragadile of Apple Orchard

Post  Jack Sieversii on Sat May 02, 2015 2:38 am

Jack was checking out the groove in the dirt again when it hit her. A subtle memory with her Pa, that sometimes the earth can tell you how long somethings been there. On her second look, she touched the earth again, removing her palm and looked at it. Her hand was muddy, which normally wasn't an issue, sense she was near the river. But it dawned on her... "Wait-what if these tracks ain't old...but--" she froze, her emerald eyes wide as she turned towards the looming shadow that now engulfed her:



"What?!" she exclaimed in a sharp tone before her voice was shut out; muffled by the beast's powerful jaws as it tilted it's head to snap at her. "MMmmmmmmMMMPH!!" her muffled cries of mixed pain and shock; her thighs lifting off the ground when the beast reared its head back, letting it's chin settle against the bank and in turn caused Jack's long legs to spread and arms grasping at the outer roof of the maw. Her thigh highs clotted with mud as she wiggled her torso, her ass up as she attempted to weakly back step out; dropping Aerok in the process. "MLPFIMmmmmmphfl!" she cursed, her waist swinging left and right, unintentionally shaking her well rounded butt. Her fingers tried digging into the upper jaw's thick scales, but she knew it was little but ruining her red nail polish. Inside she was exposed to a world of dark; her arms were luckily between the cracked gaping sections of the crags' snaggly teeth. She screamed inside, her large green eyes looking down a dark grey muddy looking throat that was larger than her own width, knowing all too well she was going down it and that she was going to be easy to swallow. "Aw hell!" She cried, her breasts pushing up on the tongue, her back pressed against the ribbed roof of the beast, while slime and hot air pushed its way down her shirt; it was bad enough her nipples were showing through her white top thanks to the splash of cold water which also caused them to harden like small rounded pebbles. The tongue lapped at her face, her muscles and abs, absolutely loved her large breasts, and that was when she felt the beast drag her further into the river; her thigh highs washed away of mud, her small cowboy boots dragging across the banks shallow surface. "N-Noo!" she cried, when the beast flicked back it's head, all of her body yanked further in; her head smacking into the back of it's throat, causing her to wince in pain, closing her eyes, her hat falling her long blond hair splaying as her knees buckled, her feet pressed against the roof briefly as her knees hinged then were quickly struck down against the tongue since the crag snapped its maw down. She was flat in the maw, with exception of her upper body which angled in the throat; her breasts swaying as they hung over oblivion, her body shaking from cold water and fear, her asscheeks spread against the roof of the maw, her ankles hanging outside the maw.

She knew it was gonna happen soon, so she quickly grabbed the lasso on her hip opposite Sweet Justice, and tossed the loop behind her, hoping it caught-

"NOM-GLUP-GUULP!"



Her entire body lunged forward all of a sudden; her large eyes gaped in pure terror as the tongue raised, pressing up against her crotch and caused her to amble down into it's gullet with a thick saliva trail forcing her all the way down. Saliva, mud and water rushed around her as she was forced down his large esophogas on her chest; her breasts painfully scraping against his throat the entire short length down. "Aww this sucks!!" she screamed, fear causing her body to falter; she hoped that her lasso caught. Those were her thoughts before she was pushed through the sphincter and tumbled into a bouncing, and strangely compact stomach. She winced, feeling her left cheek rise, her right eye closing while her left eye expressed strain as her body got tightly sandwiched between two stomach lining walls. Her body was forced into a fetal position of sorts with acidic bile and bluish slime running down her shirt, behind her short shorts and the rounded curves of her buttocks. Her breasts nearly soaked completely through her shirt, and her jacket protected her from the worst of the acids.

"GrrSH...DAMN You!" She exclaimed, her hand groping for the rope. It was hard to move as the acids and slime built up and with two muscular 250 pound walls smooshing against you. It was still possible that her lasso didn't catch against one of the teeth, but it was better than nothing. She guessed this was the fate of many of the unfortunate folk; one that she however didn't plan to fully experience!

----------------------
Costume in use: Default Wanderer

Weapons?:

Primary:

Aerok High Calibre Pistole (4/16)



Secondary:

Sweet Justice (6/20 rounds)



Melee:

Hatchet and Bowie Knife

Other?:

Lasso
avatar
Jack Sieversii
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 20
Join date : 2015-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cragadile of Apple Orchard

Post  SeiferHowling on Sat May 02, 2015 3:10 am

The Cragadile sank slowly beneath the water to rest and begin digesting its meal. It almost felt a tinge of remorse, as it absolutely loved how much she tasted, he wished he had savored his meal a little longer. He had recognized some of the human weapons she had on her, so it was better to not take any chances...but she was ambrosial, her taste still lingering on his tongue. What he didn't notice was the lasso that was wrapped around his tooth. He could feel something stuck a bit in his throat, that being the rope, but it didn't seem to bother him too much. He coughed a bit at it, attempting to get it free, but then quickly gave up. Maybe it'd lodge itself free.

Deep within the darkness of the Cragadile's stomach, Jack writhed about. As she noticed, the stomach was surprisingly compact, the fleshy walls undulating and kneading her body. She whimpered, grunted, and gasped as she tried to find footing, but kept slipping, her face falling into the disgusting bile. Her breasts were falling out of her now damp tank top that was heavy from slime, and every time she fell, they flattened against the walls, accentuating their size. Her legs could feel the end of the lasso close to the sphincter that she came through...if she could just get a hold of it, maybe she could get out of here. What she noticed on the OTHER end of the stomach, however, was another sphincter, leading to got knows where. Her head and arms were closer to this one, and she could see and feel it spewing even more vile liquids. While her feet felt alright, her hands, arms, and face began to tingle a little from whatever liquid was pouring out of this sphincter. This was going to be very, very bad...what she didn't know about Cragadiles was their dual stomachs. When they swallow their prey whole, they can't be digested by the first stomach...that requires the second. A genuinely new wave of fear over came Jack as she felt the stomach start to push her further toward this second sphincter. Her hands burned as she tried to crawl back, and she noticed bits of her clothing starting to tear apart. Jack watched in horror as the contents of the first stomach began to empty into the second stomach, the bile being sucked down the sphincter like a devilish water slide. SLURRRRRPPPPP!!!!She tried desperately to hook her shapely thighs around the end of the lasso, or reach back and grab it, splashing the bile about in a panic. One wrong move and she'd slip and fall deeper into the creature.

Jack screamed as the stomach began to tighten. Her time was quickly running out. If she didn't make a move fast, there wouldn't be any room left in the organ, and she'd be shoved into god knows what in the next stomach. Her sexy body was massaged all over, and she strained to push it away, like a crazed lover was forcing themselves upon her. She tried to keep her mind steady as her clothes began to dissolve and modesty was a thing of the past. With her breasts basically exposed, her shorts falling off her ass from sliding around, and her skin shimmering from the liquids, any man would be lucky to see her in such a situation. But the only lucky one here was the Cragadile. Unless...Jack could do something, fast.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cragadile of Apple Orchard

Post  Jack Sieversii on Sat May 02, 2015 4:06 am

She blushed deeply, her body trying to escape the cruel fate of those before her; she knew once she was in the next chamber, there would be no returning. It was a stench of death ahead of her, and of the future waste that would be expunged from this crag's bowels once she was in a more manageable and protein based level. She shuttered to think of her exiting this monster as nothing but a few clumps of hair and partially digested bones that would be resting at the river bed. She had to hurry, find that rope! The last man she had dated said she could easily wrap her legs around him, and he was slimmer than the damn rope she was trying to find! If she could find the damn rope she'd be golden. "C'mon... Mother Celest don't abandon me know; c'mon legs, don't fail me!" she muttered her accent thick and heavily strained as the walls groped her body. She could feel her clothing reduced to her thong; her thigh highs partially in tatters, her boots and jacket were still strong; her white shirt had soaked through and clung to her torso like a second skin thanks to all this humid stank and bile. She continued to blush red as an apple, desperate to find that rope, to escape! Her eyelids partially closed, her large emerald eyes glaring down the second sphincter of what was possibly three.... the third leading to the intestines...

She could feel the panic rise, her heart beating through her breast, into the sandwiching walls. She was gonna be eaten wholly, devoured and never seen from again. Surely the press will state her disappearance, flyers and searches will be made. They'll see two impressions in the mud where she had knelt down and that would be it. Her knee marks would be washed away before the next tide, if the animal didn't go back onto shore to do it's business there or hunt more; then it could easily scrape away the marks. "I need to get the hell out of here!" she cried, wiggling her upper body, feeling her leg catch hold of the lasso! "F-finally! About time you damned thing!" she exclaimed, her voice full of hope again, her heart skipping a couple beats. "Now just to try and climb...Ugh, I could fire my gun, but I don't know if doing so will make the crag swallow me down more or'll just upset it's belly. Damn, I guess this is my best shot!" she said, excusing the pun aside, she grasped Pa's revolver from the holster, clicking back the heavy hammer and prayed. "Sweet Celestia don't fail me...!" she exclaimed, pulling the trigger.

{DUN DUN DUN}

----------------------
Costume in use: Default Wanderer

Weapons?:

Primary:

Aerok High Calibre Pistole (4/16)



Secondary:

Sweet Justice (5/20 rounds)



Melee:

Hatchet and Bowie Knife

Other?:

Lasso
avatar
Jack Sieversii
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 20
Join date : 2015-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cragadile of Apple Orchard

Post  SeiferHowling on Sat May 02, 2015 4:35 am

The Cragadile felt a severe pinch deep within its gut and let out a horrifying roar. Jack felt this roar from deep within, the sound vibrating the creature's entire body. Her gun did wound the creature's internals, blood beginning to pour from the walls, but it didn't seem like it did enough to open the way out. When the Cragadile finished its roar, it snapped its jaws shut, snipping the rope off its tooth. With a swallow, it took in a large swath of water and the rope slipped down its throat like a wet noodle.

Jack's heart sunk as she heard the beast roar and then saw the rest of the lasso slip into the stomach. Her lips quivered, but she had only a moment before she was suddenly hit by a blast of the water that the beast had swallowed, pushing her around and beating her against the tight walls. The rushing water, combined with the bile, tore away any tattered clothes. Her white tee amazingly still hung on, but clung to her ample chest, her nipples poking through. She shrieked as she was thrashed about, losing composure. As quickly as the water came, it left, as it was sucked into the second stomach, almost dragging her with it. She swam against the current, saving herself from being sucked into the deathly sphincter, allowing her a moment of salvation...but things were just about to get worse.

A slick, slimy sound came from the second sphincter, causing Jack to turn around in fear. What she saw she almost couldn't comprehend. Tendrils were worming out from the sphincter and started reaching out for her. The panic returning, Jack screamed bloody murder as the tendrils wrapped around her ankles and started to drag her toward the tight hole. Bucking her legs, her toned thighs flexing, she tried to break free, but these tendrils were incredible strong. She felt her feet and ankles squeezed into the tight sphincter, and once the acids hit her calved, she shrieked in pain. Several more tendrils shot out of the hole, wrapping around her waist, and then her wrists. A final one tore through her white tee, finally bearing her breasts, which bobbed left and right as she struggled in the grasp of these tentacles. That last one wrapped around her neck, and she was completely confined. She watched in horror, screaming and pleading as her thighs and ass started to make their way into the sphincter. GLUP GLURP SLURP GLOP

It was hard to tell whether she was screaming in pain or in fear as her body was pulled deeper into its doom. Her toned abs slid easily down, and she panted aggressively as the entire lower half of her body was on fire, her bosom heaving before the sphincter. She pleaded as much as she could before her breasts were sucked in with a PLOP...and all that was left was her head and arms hanging above her. She looked back, tears falling from her eyes, and let out a final scream before the sphincter pulled all of her in with one final, sickening...

GULP!!


SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cragadile of Apple Orchard

Post  Jack Sieversii on Sat May 02, 2015 5:10 am

SeiferHowling wrote:The Cragadile felt a severe pinch deep within its gut and let out a horrifying roar. Jack felt this roar from deep within, the sound vibrating the creature's entire body. Her gun did wound the creature's internals, blood beginning to pour from the walls, but it didn't seem like it did enough to open the way out. When the Cragadile finished its roar, it snapped its jaws shut, snipping the rope off its tooth. With a swallow, it took in a large swath of water and the rope slipped down its throat like a wet noodle.

Jack's heart sunk as she heard the beast roar and then saw the rest of the lasso slip into the stomach. Her lips quivered, but she had only a moment before she was suddenly hit by a blast of the water that the beast had swallowed, pushing her around and beating her against the tight walls. The rushing water, combined with the bile, tore away any tattered clothes. Her white tee amazingly still hung on, but clung to her ample chest, her nipples poking through. She shrieked as she was thrashed about, losing composure. As quickly as the water came, it left, as it was sucked into the second stomach, almost dragging her with it. She swam against the current, saving herself from being sucked into the deathly sphincter, allowing her a moment of salvation...but things were just about to get worse.

A slick, slimy sound came from the second sphincter, causing Jack to turn around in fear. What she saw she almost couldn't comprehend. Tendrils were worming out from the sphincter and started reaching out for her. The panic returning, Jack screamed bloody murder as the tendrils wrapped around her ankles and started to drag her toward the tight hole. Bucking her legs, her toned thighs flexing, she tried to break free, but these tendrils were incredible strong. She felt her feet and ankles squeezed into the tight sphincter, and once the acids hit her calved, she shrieked in pain. Several more tendrils shot out of the hole, wrapping around her waist, and then her wrists. A final one tore through her white tee, finally bearing her breasts, which bobbed left and right as she struggled in the grasp of these tentacles. That last one wrapped around her neck, and she was completely confined. She watched in horror, screaming and pleading as her thighs and ass started to make their way into the sphincter. GLUP GLURP SLURP GLOP

It was hard to tell whether she was screaming in pain or in fear as her body was pulled deeper into its doom. Her toned abs slid easily down, and she panted aggressively as the entire lower half of her body was on fire, her bosom heaving before the sphincter. She pleaded as much as she could before her breasts were sucked in with a PLOP...and all that was left was her head and arms hanging above her. She looked back, tears falling from her eyes, and let out a final scream before the sphincter pulled all of her in with one final, sickening...

GULP!!


When the rope slid past her cheek she nearly all but broke down in tears. What came worse was the water that rushed in after her! "Oh Fu-" but the water cut her words away, her body free floating within the stomach, churning about with heavy force. Pa's gun slipped from her hands, her tools accessories slipping away as well. The walls pinned her so tightly her leather jacket slipped off as did her tattered gloves. Her head actually slipped into the sphincter briefly, but it was still closed when she was forced into it-and soon the water rearranged herself so her feet were facing the entrance to the second stomach. She held on as her thong and white shirt managed to stay on while her boots and tattered thigh highs were removed. She couldn't think straight since she was like inside a gelatin mold. As the water drained, she coughed and wheezed. "Gah...wh-what's next?" she cried, almost screeched when she felt the snap at her ankles. She turned her head over, her breasts smashed onto the wall her eyes wide in panic as she was then reeled in, her body banging against the walls like a pinball before she realized the tendrils. These groping tendrills crawled up her leg, around the rounded cheeks of her ass, and around her toned torso. She could feel her body on the other end of the sphincter begin to burn like crazy! Her eyes wide and tears fell from them! "Ahahhahhhhhhhhhh!" she cried, feeling her body becoming as hot as liquid fire, feeling her legs ache in excruciating pain. "Ga-ahaaahhhahhaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" she cried, her own saliva dripping from her mouth her eyes rolling back in pain as her cries are only met with her body being sucked in further. Her ass and pelvis were getting the same treatment now and she swears she could feel the liquid fire melting off her skin.

The tendrils crawled up her torso, slipping under her shirt, causing Jack to wince as one groped her right breast tightly. "AH!" she cried, as another crawled up looping through her cleavage and then out from the soaked shirt's lower hem, then it agrressively tore it up, forcing it over her head and arms, letting her breasts drop with a hearty and almost uncharacteristically sexy bounce. "Oh God someone help! It burns! It all bur--urrrrk!" she choked the tendril strangling her. Her wide green eyes were now glazed over with pain, and the whites of her eyes blood shot and cracked red as the stomach awaiting her greedily engulfed her body. "N-nnnn..." she groaned, feeling her large breasts suckled by the sphincter before joining the painful chamber; she couldn't even feel her lower body now as she is suckled slowly into the second chamber. Her watery eyes glare at the scraps of clothes and items left behind in the first stomach. "Th...is...not...suppos...to ...end-mpf!" Her eyes roll back as the sphincter closes over her mouth salty tears flow before her head vanishes. Her hands limply hang from the opening before they almost unnaturally droop, then after what sounds like munching sounds the limbs slip in with a gulp and plop!

The stomach stills...groaning audibly outside with a thick rumble that shook the water. All the while a disintegrating Jacqueline is kneaded, pounded and ground in the more volatile second stomach.
avatar
Jack Sieversii
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 20
Join date : 2015-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cragadile of Apple Orchard

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum