FF7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FF7

Post  Rufus Tenik on Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOWtZ18o-uA

I hope Rufus looks just as badass, and that you can fight him more than once Wink

_________________
avatar
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Posts : 436
Join date : 2011-01-05
Age : 27
Location : „ɹnoʎ ʎןןɐɹǝʇıן ooʇ pıdnʇs oʇ ʇןnsuı˙˙„

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FF7

Post  SeiferHowling on Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:56 pm

CANNOT FUCKING WAIT!!! I know a ton of people on this forum who won't be able to either. Razz

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FF7

Post  Danua on Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:53 pm

WHAT?! O . O
Y U NO...?!
I must have been living under a rock!! I wasn't told of this! fhihvfihdih[chdshcishdcdhc!!! I am now, 1130% Hyped!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I cannot even... I cannot even... I cannot even... I cannot even... FINALLY!!! T_T FINALLY!!! T_T
avatar
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 62
Join date : 2015-06-17
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FF7

Post  Fong Meiling on Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:34 pm

Lol I'm pretty excited too Razz

I'm curious if we still will have an open world and can use vehicles like we did in the original ff7 yet Very Happy
avatar
Fong Meiling
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-11-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FF7

Post  Danua on Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:55 pm

Fong Meiling wrote:Lol I'm pretty excited too Razz

I'm curious if we still will have an open world and can use vehicles like we did in the original ff7 yet Very Happy

Oh I hope so too! Very Happy I'm curious to see how everyone will look with the next gen textured look!!! Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 62
Join date : 2015-06-17
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FF7

Post  Fong Meiling on Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:45 pm

Lol I hope, like how they showed Barrett and Cloud, everyone's original designs will be used Smile

avatar
Fong Meiling
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-11-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FF7

Post  Danua on Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:48 pm

Fong Meiling wrote:Lol I hope, like how they showed Barrett and Cloud, everyone's original designs will be used Smile


I also agree Smile And like Rufus said, I hope the FF7 remake variant will fight us more oftenly, as well as the Turks Razz

Also... I'm curious if they'll bring back all the monsters from the original game as well! :O
avatar
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 62
Join date : 2015-06-17
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FF7

Post  Fong Meiling on Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:32 pm

Danua wrote:
Fong Meiling wrote:Lol I hope, like how they showed Barrett and Cloud, everyone's original designs will be used Smile


I also agree Smile And like Rufus said, I hope the FF7 remake variant will fight us more oftenly, as well as the Turks Razz

Also... I'm curious if they'll bring back all the monsters from the original game as well! :O

One would hope! Very Happy
avatar
Fong Meiling
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-11-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FF7

Post  Rufus Tenik on Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:10 pm

^^

SO! What are other wishes and such we as fans would like to see in the FF7 Remake? Smile

_________________
avatar
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Posts : 436
Join date : 2011-01-05
Age : 27
Location : „ɹnoʎ ʎןןɐɹǝʇıן ooʇ pıdnʇs oʇ ʇןnsuı˙˙„

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FF7

Post  Vivian Highswallow on Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:14 pm

Rufus Tenik wrote:^^

SO! What are other wishes and such we as fans would like to see in the FF7 Remake? Smile
MINIGAMES. Even the stupid CPR one, I hope it ALLLL makes a nostalgic return Very Happy that and properly placing Yuffie and Vincent into the storyline! hahaha no secret characters please xD Just integrate them in somehow Razz
avatar
Vivian Highswallow
Private
Private

Posts : 12
Join date : 2016-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FF7

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum