Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bram's Former Brothel

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bram's Former Brothel - Page 2 Empty Re: Bram's Former Brothel

Post  Hitosarai Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:33 am

The ninja's feet barely brushed against the sweep as she flipped into the air, completing a full rotation before landing delicately on the ground. Ketish would no doubt be jarred, but Hiko never had orders to keep her comfortable. Her eyes swept over the catgirl, scanning her for any openings in her guard... and crooked her lip in a grin, impressed. "So you're going to make me work for my treat, mm?" Palming the ominous needle, she evaluated her avenues of attack, considering striking from above or possibly below... or perhaps lowering the catgirl's guard. "That's fine..." she cooed, nibbling on her thumb, anticipating the next move...
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Sanada Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:47 am

Hitosarai wrote:The ninja's feet barely brushed against the sweep as she flipped into the air, completing a full rotation before landing delicately on the ground. Ketish would no doubt be jarred, but Hiko never had orders to keep her comfortable. Her eyes swept over the catgirl, scanning her for any openings in her guard... and crooked her lip in a grin, impressed. "So you're going to make me work for my treat, mm?" Palming the ominous needle, she evaluated her avenues of attack, considering striking from above or possibly below... or perhaps lowering the catgirl's guard. "That's fine..." she cooed, nibbling on her thumb, anticipating the next move...
Haruka backed up against the stage, her breasts bobbled and banged together in her maid outfit. She felt sweat trickle down the side of her forehead. "Did she say treat?! Oh War Gods, she's absolutely crazy!" she thinks, gulping. There is a pause, she feels heart beating faster and she clenches her fists. She turns her head, catching the glint of a magnum pistol in the corner. She looks to it then to the kunoichi and then dives for the weapon!
Haruka Sanada
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:14 am

The ninja's burden didn't seem to slow her down at all, her body nimbly contorting to lunge and block the catgirl's path, wasting no time in wrapping her arms in a reverse full nelson, the two facing each other, breasts squished tightly close. Her gaze peered deep into the catgirl's eyes, as her eyelids drew narrow. "Mm, not a bad idea, certainly... but you didn't think you'd be faster than me, did you?" Tightening her grip, the kunoichi's needle brushed against the woman's neck threateningly. "I don't know just how much you saw, but I can assure you you don't want to be stuck by this... would you prefer to be able to move inside me, or be utterly helpless?" She grinned and made sure her grip was tight as she teased the catgirl, the two pressing together even more firmly now...
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Ketish Shogh Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:14 pm

The woman inside banged and kicked. She was in a hot and swollen sack of flesh, the walls pressing against her. "Fuck! You fucking --fuck!" she screamed, jabbing her gloved hands into the moist flesh. Outside she was obviously wiggling and showing her discomfort, but for the while there Ket was seriously trying to figure out what in the hell had just happened. "I swear! You'll regret this ninja!" she cried, doing her best to stretch out her legs before having her knees retracting back into the woman's ballooning chest. "GAHHHH!" she cried, as the knees slammed back into her overtly large assets, causing them to bounce within the ninja.
Ketish Shogh
Ketish Shogh
Private
Private

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Sanada Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:25 pm

Haruka let out a squeal, her tail behind her flailing and snaking while her arms were pinned against the crushing power of the Ninja. The rounded curves of her breasts lifted with her top as the ninjas just as large breasts squished against hers. The neko let out a soft crying 'meow' when the needle playfully scrapes against her neck. "Wh-what do I care if I seen you engulf some-some stranger through your rear end!" she gulped. Her own large eyes were being stared by the ninja's piercing eyes again-almost seemingly transfixed by them. "What...what do you mean by 'inside you'? You still don't honestly think..." she then paled, her tail drooping between her legs, and her ears folded back. "...you...couldn't..." she says shaking and sweating, sweat sliding down then length of her neck and over the hills of her breasts and soaked through her maid outfit into the kimono top of the ninja in front of her.

(ooc: Sorry, been a bit busy of late :^_^\\\': But I'ma back now! Very Happy)
Haruka Sanada
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:02 am

Hiko kept the needle pressed against the catgirl's neck, at just such pressure that even the slightest shift in direction would jab the fated instrument in, piercing her skin and numbing her entire body. Despite the woman's struggles inside her, her hand kept perfectly steady. Only her mouth moved, to spread into a menacing grin."I admit it's a challenge, but I always have room for dessert..." She leaned in close, uncomfortably so, her tongue darting out over her lips as she licked them, leaving a fine sheen as they parted, yawning wide... Her warm breath washed over the catgirl's face, the faintest scent of plum blossoms accompanying the humid wave. Was such even possible? The subtle scent would entrance any without particular mental fortitude, as she loomed close, tongue reaching for the catgirl's chin. Her eyes glinted mischievously. She had every intention, it seemed...
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Sanada Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:26 am

Hitosarai wrote:Hiko kept the needle pressed against the catgirl's neck, at just such pressure that even the slightest shift in direction would jab the fated instrument in, piercing her skin and numbing her entire body. Despite the woman's struggles inside her, her hand kept perfectly steady. Only her mouth moved, to spread into a menacing grin."I admit it's a challenge, but I always have room for dessert..." She leaned in close, uncomfortably so, her tongue darting out over her lips as she licked them, leaving a fine sheen  as they parted, yawning wide... Her warm breath washed over the catgirl's face, the faintest scent of plum blossoms accompanying the humid wave. Was such even possible? The subtle scent would entrance any without particular mental fortitude, as she loomed close, tongue reaching for the catgirl's chin. Her eyes glinted mischievously. She had every intention, it seemed...
The cat girl flinched as the tongue caresses her chin, she looks to the ninja with half open eyes, her mouth slightly agape and showing off her fangs which were curled into a tight expression of fear. "Please--I I'm sure we can work something out... I mean, you can't be that hungry...can you?" she gulped shivering; her boobs despite tightly being pressed against the kunoichi's were quivering and the ninja could feel her heart beating through her soft sacks of flesh. Her knees buckled inwards, and the feeling the cold steel needle upon her neck made her sweat bullets.
Haruka Sanada
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:36 am

The ninja's tongue licked over the catgirl's chin as she tilted her head back, savoring the flavor. "Mmm... I most certainly could. Even if I weren't, I would make room for you now... you know?" Without any restrictive orders, there was nothing to stop her from devouring her prey besides the catgirl's own wiles. Shifting close, her overpowering presence leaned in to press more tightly against Haruka's chest, tongue licking over her lips before she lunged close, her mouth locking into a full-face kiss. Odd, certainly by itself... but understandable considering her intent, and soon enough her mouth gaped wide to engulf the catgirl's own, swallowing over and entombing her head in a slick, slimy maw...
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Sanada Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:55 am

Haruka was startled by the kiss, but was even more alarmed when the Kunoichi's lips spread-ed out and clamped around the entirety of her head-engulfing her tanned face and large and frightened eyes. Her entire body twitched and spasmed, her breasts pressing dangerously up, almost protruding out from her maid outfit's corset; her clawed hands pulsed, her fingers twitched and her tail shot up as stiff as a nail while her head became trapped in the humid maw of the female ninja. "AH! What the hell?!" she screamed, her face becoming assaulted by a tongue that was lathering her.
Haruka Sanada
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:05 am

Hiko moaned over the catgirl's face, her tongue slathering over her before snaking down her neck, tugging her head down into the ninja's throat. It was hard to tell if she was woman or monster, the slick, snakelike appendage working its way down over the catgirl's body, drawing her into the kunoichi's gullet with ease. The needle's cold metal scratched along her back, never quite penetrating, but always threatening, prodding... always present. The ninja's saliva dripped down Haruka's neck, trickling down her chest, racing with the ninja's mouth to reach the other end of the edible girl...
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Sanada Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:52 pm

Hitosarai wrote:Hiko moaned over the catgirl's face, her tongue slathering over her before snaking down her neck, tugging her head down into the ninja's throat. It was hard to tell if she was woman or monster, the slick, snakelike appendage working its way down over the catgirl's body, drawing her into the kunoichi's gullet with ease. The needle's cold metal scratched along her back, never quite penetrating, but always threatening, prodding... always present. The ninja's saliva dripped down Haruka's neck, trickling down her chest, racing with the ninja's mouth to reach the other end of the edible girl...

Haruka shivered, her body trembling in the darkness, while her head was being forced further down the Ninja's bulging throat. She felt the woman's saliva trickling down her neck and between the soft and supple curves of her breasts before running down her abdomen and curling around her belly button. The saliva soon traveled further, dripping past her bikini line and soaked through her white panties. Her fingers flexed, wanting to react but unable due to the needle's threatening and probing tip. Her tail wiggled and snaked, it curled around the woman's wrist instinctively, as if it tried to stop the needle from advancing further down her partially bare back.

Inside, Haruka continues to protest. "Please! Please don't do this! I'm begging you! I wont tell a soul what you did tonight! We-we can go out for a hamburger or something, don't resort to eating me! Meow!" she mewled, her toes flinching in her shoes, her eyelashes batting back saliva while her ears hung back because of the tight throat that pulsed around her.
Haruka Sanada
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:44 pm

The ninja grinned. Certainly it would be catastrophic for her to be detected, but in truth, it was simply a convenient excuse to indulge in her favorite treat. Even though the two together would leave her quite full, she wasn't so certain that they'd both be weighing her down by the time she returned to her benefactor. The stimulating taste of the catgirl goaded her on, her throat and tongue pulsing quickly to swallow down more and more, almost overloading her senses. The needle hardly made a difference now; the rate the catgirl disappeared into her - torso, hips, and thighs sliding down her throat with a series of powerful gulps - offered her hardly any chance at resistance or escape. Hiko tilted her head back, slacking her throat and letting her meal slide down easily... gravity was against her now, any struggles only serving to quicken her pace down the kunoichi's slick gullet...
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Sanada Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:19 pm

Haruka screamed, feeling her large and succulent breasts become engulfed, followed soon after by her abdominal and her pelvis. As soon as her ass was sucked in, her thighs twitched and wiggled. Her tail, black and partially damp due to saliva, curled and snaked outside the maw. Inside, Haruka's head was already past the sphincter, who's walls curled tightly around the young catgirl's neck. She was looking inside a tight and humid world; noisy but so dark she couldn't see what was ahead of her. "Nooo! Stop this please!!!" She cried, the ninja's esophagus pulsating around her breasts. She kicked and protested, just as the greedy ninja leans back and begins to initiate the final swallow. She feels her bare thighs-since the skirt of her dress had hiked up to her midsection when the ninja reared back-begin to slide inside the snake like throat of the ninja's maw. Her knees kicked and her ankles petaled, but this only helped send her down further. She felt her knees hit the throat, and then her ankles, leaving only a small length of her furry tail snaking out of the corner of Hiko's lips as the humongous bulge in her neck and the one that was continually bulging in her belly wiggles with protest.
Haruka Sanada
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:15 am

The kunoichi wasted no time in slurping up the bit of tail like a noodle, gulping hard and sending the catgirl down her throat, the bulge disappearing past her collarbone only to add to the distension in the ninja's abdomen. Gasping, Hiko chuckled, now full with two rather sumptuous meals. Despite the burden it must have placed on her body, she seemed not to be too put out by the extra carriage, standing and shifting her body easily. "Well now... it looks like that's everyone, mm?" She rubbed over her swollen gut, the two within her separated by mere inches, yet many layers of slick, slimy flesh and innards. Scanning the place briefly just to be certain of the fact, she flicked out her hand and produced a black serpentine dagger, tossing it in the air before catching it again and flicking it towards the stage, embedding it firmly in such a way as to cast a dramatic shadow across the room. Turning to the door she came from, she hurriedly rushed out into the night, vanishing with the two in tow, her task completed... and then some.
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Sanada Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:14 am

Hitosarai wrote:The kunoichi wasted no time in slurping up the bit of tail like a noodle, gulping hard and sending the catgirl down her throat, the bulge disappearing past her collarbone only to add to the distension in the ninja's abdomen. Gasping, Hiko chuckled, now full with two rather sumptuous meals. Despite the burden it must have placed on her body, she seemed not to be too put out by the extra carriage, standing and shifting her body easily. "Well now... it looks like that's everyone, mm?" She rubbed over her swollen gut, the two within her separated by mere inches, yet many layers of slick, slimy flesh and innards. Scanning the place briefly just to be certain of the fact, she flicked out her hand and produced a black serpentine dagger, tossing it in the air before catching it again and flicking it towards the stage, embedding it firmly in such a way as to cast a dramatic shadow across the room. Turning to the door she came from, she hurriedly rushed out into the night, vanishing with the two in tow, her task completed... and then some.

Haruka sank down the woman's throat, letting out an excruciatingly frightened scream as the bulge of her body slipped from a sweaty and a more tightly compact space to a stretching and ten times more humid one. Her body folded amid the compactness of the stomach, which suddenly bulged out more due to Hiko's new found weight. The Ninja's stomach bounced healthfully, wiggling with her new found catch locked away inside; the cat girl who was just a tad too curious and in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Inside, Haruka screamed and cried as the acids around her began to eat at her dress. She kicked the stomach walls repeatedly, unsure what was up or down. "Let me out!! I don't taste well at all! Let me ouuuut!" she wailed. "I beg of you! I'll do anything I swear!" she cried, trying to beg for mercy.
Haruka Sanada
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2