A curious little stair...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A curious little stair...

Post  Man Eating Spider on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:07 pm

A large web, deep in the Kilwood Forest. Almost hidden due to the thick foliage of the iron bark trees and kindling pines that made this neck of the woods rather dense, blotting out the sun in most areas.

This was home to a particularly large, 5 meter wide creature. Covered with several brownish sticky furs, the creature hid snugly in the cover of the tree tops, and waited for something edible to enter it's territory. It had laid out various strands of silk throughout this part of the woods in a mile radius of the nest. Some thick, others a single thread. It felt for vibrations of possible prey, and waited silently, patiently for an unfortunate victim to cross said threads....
avatar
Man Eating Spider
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 5
Join date : 2016-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A curious little stair...

Post  Nessvyn on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:59 pm

Ness traveled through the dark woods, the ring blade sheathed on her back, collapsed in a crescent moon shape in it's manageable to form, snugged within its carry sheath, which hung low against her open back. She was out collecting spider silk, which was a dangerous prospect considering this neck of the woods had spiders as large as dogs, and some as large as a bus. For her 4'11 size, that made them twice as enormous. Thankfully, the little hobbit halfling was part imp, and it gave her some benefits. She carefully ventured into the darker sections of the wood, gathering silky strands with a metal rod, rolling them into balls in an orderly way so she could utilize the silk for sewing later.
avatar
Nessvyn
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 70
Join date : 2016-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A curious little stair...

Post  Man Eating Spider on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:05 pm

The creature paused... it could feel vibrations coming from the West... though they were subtle, and not the sign that it would normally suspect that a meal has entered it's web. Still curious, however, the large creature made its way to the designated location anyhow. The trees so compact through here, it made use of the webbing across the top, dancing it's way westward without disturbing too many of the trees, despite its weight.

avatar
Man Eating Spider
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 5
Join date : 2016-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A curious little stair...

Post  Nessvyn on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:20 pm

Ness continued to collect silk in this process, stuffing the items in her bag. She did this three more times till she could hear the waning of the trees and the sound of limbs breaking over head. "Uh oh.." she gasped, dropping the spindle she was working on and reached for her ring blade. She drew the weapon, yanking it's large crescent shape from its sheath, swinging it simultaneously as she released the latch which made it stay collapsed. The blade's lower section pulled out while the bowed in section where the grip was bowed out, the blades clanking with a loud CLINK! as the blade become one complete circle.



She jumped back, twisting her body, the weapon held firmly into her left hand as she twisted her torso left, right arm outstretched, eyes glowing slightly red while in mid jump motion. "Haaaaah!" she exclaims, releasing the tension in her twisting motion, left arm extended and as she came forward with her arm, released the large ring blade at the pinnacle of her disk throw. Her arm and body twisted right ward, her incredibly large breasts bouncing and jiggling as her feet grip into the earth, pulling up leaves, webbing and other forest floor coverage. She curled her left arm around her right shoulder, and lifted her right arm and open palm, her eyes glowing lightly red yet as she telekenetically increases the speed of her thrown weapon, making it a deadly flying buzzsaw as it tore through the upper canopy, slicing clean through tree branches and limbs at her hidden target.
avatar
Nessvyn
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 70
Join date : 2016-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A curious little stair...

Post  Man Eating Spider on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:31 pm

The giant beast hissed, its prey an intelligent one, as the blade nearly cut off two of it's front legs as it whizzed by. Though, unarmed, the beast saw its chance and leapt from the canopy, now that it's element of surprise was wasted. It crashed on all eight legs, it's large maw capable of devouring a large man and more yawned open, sharp slick teeth and fangs exposed as it let out a high pitched, shrieking roar!

KSSSSSSSTSHHH!!!

The beast with its multiple eyes looked at it's prey....

...and almost hissed again. Puny, yet it was surprisingly plump enough for a descent meal, perhaps a day or two, maybe three tops.

Regardless, it was here now, and she was now unarmed, and started by spitting a projectile of poisonous acid at the bouncy creature, then quickly turning around to shoot webbing from behind it, spraying the silk across a wide angle, like an oriental paper fan.
avatar
Man Eating Spider
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 5
Join date : 2016-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A curious little stair...

Post  Nessvyn on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:50 pm

Man Eating Spider wrote:The giant beast hissed, its prey an intelligent one, as the blade nearly cut off two of it's front legs as it whizzed by. Though, unarmed, the beast saw its chance and leapt from the canopy, now that it's element of surprise was wasted. It crashed on all eight legs, it's large maw capable of devouring a large man and more yawned open, sharp slick teeth and fangs exposed as it let out a high pitched, shrieking roar!

KSSSSSSSTSHHH!!!

The beast with its multiple eyes looked at it's prey....

...and almost hissed again. Puny, yet it was surprisingly plump enough for a descent meal, perhaps a day or two, maybe three tops.

Regardless, it was here now, and she was now unarmed, and started by spitting a projectile of poisonous acid at the bouncy creature, then quickly turning around to shoot webbing from behind it, spraying the silk across a wide angle, like an oriental paper fan.

With her high agility and swift acrobatics, she easily dodged the projectile vomit as it struck the tree and the ground to her right, rolling behind the coverage of another tree. The acid bubbled and ate into the tree and forest floor, its fumes a purple miasma that would poison her if she got too close. As the beast began to spray its web at her, Nessvyn smirked. Her blade was still in range and in momentum, so directed it back towards her like a boomerang as she ran out to it's left flank. The blade, above the canopy rapidly changed its trajectory and came spinning back, cutting through the trees again though now with some loss in penetration and speed as it slammed through the spider's right flank, cutting a line from one side of it's body to the middle before the blade bounced off, still spinning and sending brownish green blood from the creatures wound everywhere, still advancing toward Ness. She leaps up, bending her knees and caught the grip of the blade before, landing on her right bent knee, her left leg straight and kicked out, her dress flapping, flashing her black high leg thong for a moment before it fell forward. In her left arm, extended out was her ring blade, and her right arm was balanced over her knee, her eyelids narrowed, and a beaming grin upon her face as she was chuckling confidently.

"How'd you like those apples, you eight-legged freak?" she asked, forcing herself up with her right hand, her legs springing up as she jumped back a foot or so; dragging her armored heels into the damp earth. She placed herself through the center of the blade, as a defensive measure as she studied the ugly insect's body, trying to predict it's next move...
avatar
Nessvyn
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 70
Join date : 2016-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A curious little stair...

Post  Man Eating Spider on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:59 pm

Nessvyn wrote:
Man Eating Spider wrote:The giant beast hissed, its prey an intelligent one, as the blade nearly cut off two of it's front legs as it whizzed by. Though, unarmed, the beast saw its chance and leapt from the canopy, now that it's element of surprise was wasted. It crashed on all eight legs, it's large maw capable of devouring a large man and more yawned open, sharp slick teeth and fangs exposed as it let out a high pitched, shrieking roar!

KSSSSSSSTSHHH!!!

The beast with its multiple eyes looked at it's prey....

...and almost hissed again. Puny, yet it was surprisingly plump enough for a descent meal, perhaps a day or two, maybe three tops.

Regardless, it was here now, and she was now unarmed, and started by spitting a projectile of poisonous acid at the bouncy creature, then quickly turning around to shoot webbing from behind it, spraying the silk across a wide angle, like an oriental paper fan.

With her high agility and swift acrobatics, she easily dodged the projectile vomit as it struck the tree and the ground to her right, rolling behind the coverage of another tree. The acid bubbled and ate into the tree and forest floor, its fumes a purple miasma that would poison her if she got too close. As the beast began to spray its web at her, Nessvyn smirked. Her blade was still in range and in momentum, so directed it back towards her like a boomerang as she ran out to it's left flank. The blade, above the canopy rapidly changed its trajectory and came spinning back, cutting through the trees again though now with some loss in penetration and speed as it slammed through the spider's right flank, cutting a line from one side of it's body to the middle before the blade bounced off, still spinning and sending brownish green blood from the creatures wound everywhere, still advancing toward Ness. She leaps up, bending her knees and caught the grip of the blade before, landing on her right bent knee, her left leg straight and kicked out, her dress flapping, flashing her black high leg thong for a moment before it fell forward. In her left arm, extended out was her ring blade, and her right arm was balanced over her knee, her eyelids narrowed, and a beaming grin upon her face as she was chuckling confidently.

"How'd you like those apples, you eight-legged freak?" she asked, forcing herself up with her right hand, her legs springing up as she jumped back a foot or so; dragging her armored heels into the damp earth. She placed herself through the center of the blade, as a defensive measure as she studied the ugly insect's body, trying to predict it's next move...

The Giant Man Eating Spider didn't see it coming, as the blade tore into it, leaking vital fluids from the right side of its body. It let out a tremendous shriek of pain, before it reared it's head towards the Impish rogue, and hissed again. It then turned its gaze upon the tree in which it had spewed acid upon and backed into it, crushing it with it's massive girth. The tree bowed toward another tree, it's weight uprooting that tree. What the spider managed to do was cause the trees to fall around Ness, and bring down the connected web above like a net, effectively trapping her within. To keep her from trying to perform her crazy acrobatics to escape, it spewed another wide arc of acidic poisonous bile. It just so happened this bile wouldn't eat through the spider's own webs, and as it splashed around Ness, it's poisonous fumes couldn't be avoided!
avatar
Man Eating Spider
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 5
Join date : 2016-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A curious little stair...

Post  Nessvyn on Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:02 pm

Man Eating Spider wrote:

The Giant Man Eating Spider didn't see it coming, as the blade tore into it, leaking vital fluids from the right side of its body. It let out a tremendous shriek of pain, before it reared it's head towards the Impish rogue, and hissed again. It then turned its gaze upon the tree in which it had spewed acid upon and backed into it, crushing it with it's massive girth. The tree bowed toward another tree, it's weight uprooting that tree. What the spider managed to do was cause the trees to fall around Ness, and bring down the connected web above like a net, effectively trapping her within. To keep her from trying to perform her crazy acrobatics to escape, it spewed another wide arc of acidic poisonous bile. It just so happened this bile wouldn't eat through the spider's own webs, and as it splashed around Ness, it's poisonous fumes couldn't be avoided!

Ness raised a brow, switching from a defensive position to an offensive one. She had no idea what the creature was doing but before she could make her move, the trees were falling down, and so was the web! "Oh crap!" she exclaimed, back jumping, jumping off limbs to try and stay ahead of the falling web. She yeeped suddenly, backing off to avoid being splashed with acid. She had to come up with something fast, and quickly threw her ring blade at the monster like before. The spinning blade of death heading straight towards the creature's head! If she killed it now, the webs wouldn't be much of an issue getting out of, as they seemed to be descending rapidly around her short yet highly curvaceous form.
avatar
Nessvyn
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 70
Join date : 2016-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A curious little stair...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum