Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry for lack of appearance everyone

3 posters

Go down

Sorry for lack of appearance everyone Empty Sorry for lack of appearance everyone

Post  Nova Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:44 pm

A close relative of mine passed away, and I needed some time away from playing and role play. I'm feeling better now though, and will be back in the thick of it again soon! No need to send me condolences and the like, I'm better now, so please don't worry Smile

Nova
Nova
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 576,321

Back to top Go down

Sorry for lack of appearance everyone Empty Re: Sorry for lack of appearance everyone

Post  Random Mobs Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:52 pm

I know you said not to, but really I understand your loss. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask administration. -Rufus Tenik
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Sorry for lack of appearance everyone Empty Re: Sorry for lack of appearance everyone

Post  Kiko Aihara Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:56 pm

Sad

I completely understand that feeling. This site doesn't need a commitment if the real world is needing you. That's how I feel anyhow Smile

If you like to talk or play together Nova, I'm here for ya too ^^ We can have some fun! Great Job!
Kiko Aihara
Kiko Aihara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1150

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum