Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P)

+6
Mink
Remi Arcolyte
Jackson Zakz
Megan Takani
Tifa Lockheart
Rufus Tenik
10 posters

Go down

"U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P) Empty "U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P)

Post  Rufus Tenik Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:16 pm

The City of Jemial's famous two lane-unpaved street. The street is litterally, a large "U" when you look down at it from the Ithtecan Mountain Chain.
It's the main street and really the only street that can be used in this city to get from "point A" to "point B".
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

"U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P) Empty Re: "U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P)

Post  Tifa Lockheart Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:13 am

The bike rolled to a stop in front of the Rose Thorne Pub. She swung her leg over and looked up at the building and smiled. She then entered, heading into the bar and inn.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Location : Lost Im afraid; thus I cannot reply to this question ^_^

Back to top Go down

"U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P) Empty from upon leaving the Rose Pub Inn

Post  Tifa Lockheart Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:08 am

Tifa exited the building and walked over to the bike. Now with more proper attire, she felt as though she was more adapt to the ride. She took the short ammount of time to take a look at that long tool box of Bard's. She swore she spot something familiar earlier, but she was in such a state of panic she didn't get a good look of it. She opened the case-and felt another overwhelming sense of nostalgia flood over her. She picked up the weapon, a long razor thin katana that resembled the shape of a katana's blade but was hollowed out for the additions of various other katanas. She had one similar, but that was at it's creator's grave right now. She smiled, closed her eyes let out a content sigh. She slid on the back harness to sheath the weapon, and she was gonna wonder what Bard would say when he saw she had a gun on her right hip and a sword on her back. "Heh, I guess I'll find out soon. Ithteca is just beyond the Twin Mountains and through the Ithteca Mountain Chain." she stated to herself aloud, climbing onto the bike and revving the engine again.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

"U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P) Empty Re: "U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P)

Post  Megan Takani Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:58 pm

Megan left her practice, walking down the U shaped street. She was headed for the flower shop to purchase some flowers from her office...but her last call made one of her patients concerned her greatly. "I wonder what was going on at the Silver Craft..." she says aloud with giant sigh. Perhaps she would investigate herself, just to be sure nothing bad was happening to her patient in the very least.
Megan Takani
Megan Takani
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:22 pm

Tifa had walked from Ithteca, through the Guardian's Gorge and between the Twin Peaks to get to Jemial. She wasn't too thrilled to walk through the backwater town that was only a mile or two away from the rocky mountainous region from whence she had just left.

"Well...now that my Business with Rufus and Bard is over with...I guess I could hitch a flight back to Windscar Lake..." she thinks out loud, when a bright light from behind her caused her shadow to flow ahead of her. The woman blinks, and turns around to see the light shining into the sky from the Gorge before it dissipates. "What the hell was that?" she couldn't help but say out loud.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackson Zakz Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:16 pm

Jackson walks the street like a new man in his new threads. He spots a truck and heads over to it. He looks through the window and spots no one inside, reaching into his pocket he pulls out a thin device and slips it behind the window, using the hooked end to pull up the lock. He retracts the long device and opens the door before starting work on the engine. He's fishes out a knife like object and slams it into the keyslot, turning the ignition on with the door open yet, and smiled as the engine roared to life. A burly man came up to the drivers side, ready to yank Jackie out when he had ran into the barrel of Jackson's .45. The stainless civilian carry handgun gleamed in the afternoon light, the glare masking Jackson's face slightly. "I'd get yourself a new ride, that is if you don't want a new hole." He chuckled, then brought out a long leg which was pressed against the man's stomach before he was shoved back HARD. Jackie closed the door and then begins to drive off towards Danton.
Jackson Zakz
Jackson Zakz
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Remi Arcolyte Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:13 am

The black furred cat with the blue feline eyes watches as the man steals the vehicle. While he was occupied running through the process of jacking the truck, the cat's small body jumped up into the rear cache and hid under the boxes and other crates that were back there. Soon the vehicle picked up speed and began to speed out of Jemial; its destination to Danton was unknown to the small black cat who patiently waited in the shadows.
Remi Arcolyte
Remi Arcolyte
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Mink Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:58 pm

Mink stepped away from the Pub, fuming that her 'idol' was nothing but a good for nothing drunk. She had high hopes for him, and to think she had 'fantasized' about him. That thought alone made her physically shiver and her face turn a shade greener.

She was heading towards the desert, having not the attachment to remain in this poorly developed frontier like village, decided to leave for the 'old capitol' of Danton. It was a bit of a trek, but she'd probably rent a bike or something around the halfway point. She liked to take the scenic routes sometimes.

She was about halfway down the road when the earth below her rippled, and displaced. "Wh-whoa!" she exclaimed, leaping up as the bulge traveled quickly down the dirt road, causing vehicles and people alike to jump as it passed by.

It was definitely a creature burrowing beneath the earth, but what ever it was, it was heading towards Danton as well. Despite that random distraction, she continued on her path, her hat tipped and the air blowing past her ebony skin, her large, bright green eyes focusing on the desert on the outskirts. It wasn't too long when she heard a scream with the aid of her pointed elven ears, and she darted forth. She thought she sensed something a miss. Vince may be a washout, but she was still determined to make a name for herself as a demon huntress; and this was her chance.

Mink
Mink
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rinmi Urakami Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:50 pm

"Yeah, I'm here." Says Rin, walking down the street the mobile next to her ear. The silver haired fox's tail swished behind her in deliberate swaying movements, her tall silver ears twitching atop her head. Her long, curly silver hair glistened in the afternoon lighting, her bright blue eyes scanning the short old west style street. She didn't like this armpit of the world, but unfortunately, everyone else was tied up and couldn't take on this mission. "Oh you know, Jemial's still the rathole it's always been sir. I'll find her, don't you worry." she finished, closing the mobile and then slipped it into her suit pocket. She looked about the street, and then turned towards the local watering hole, which was always the best place to start looking for information.
Rinmi Urakami
Rinmi Urakami
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Grant Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:52 pm

Grant wandered about the street, turning to face the various ADN trucks leaving the vicinity of this otherwise lawless town. He shrugged his shoulders, and began to pace around aimlessly. He had been wondering about this group he had heard rumors about. Black Anubis, or something like that.

He took a seat by a pile of packed up crates, rolling out a cig as he thought about the validity of the rumor. He puffed on the tobacco and crossed his large arms. His greying brown hair flapping against his skull in a light wind.

Grant
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Yayashi Akamatsu Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:25 am

"My my my my my~ This place looks as sad as it had in that ad!" Rhymed the rather tall, fuzzy and busty fish out of water- or rather nine-tailed fox!

"U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P) Unknown

The female vixen was about 6'3, looming over most of the humans and beast-kin that roamed about, but they didn't just take note of her height. From head to toe, Yayashi Akamatsu of Akamatsu village (From Yakatoro Island and I dare ya to say that 9 times fast!), was covered in a mix of thin to thick fur, all of it plush and irresistible to peel away from if you began stroking or petting it! She was a rather rare sight in Galiavan, from a millennia old war which forced most of the Furs in hiding or at least finding a place to live in general peace. There was some bigotry, which you can expect with any culture or race no matter how fantastic, but the Furs were also very capable of fending for themselves- hence why they still exist. However... as stated, most liked to live privately these days, or oddly in the thickest of populated areas. So in a grubby backwater like this, she was already expecting people to turn heads for her 1.) Island specific, lewd taste in clothing, 2.) her height, and of course, 3.) her being a very foxy lady~

....and if people had a problem with that, she could always introduce them to her hungry belly! She generally liked people, but if they wanted to give their lives so freely to her for being dirtbags? So be it!

As for why this foxy fox was in the area? She was trying to find this 'Petting Zoo LLC' business she seen on the television at the temple. It looked like a fun deal, and the village could always use an extra form of cash flow, however the instructions weren't very clear. "Let me think... it said something about 'not being able to miss it', and 'above an abandoned barber shop'...." she hummed to herself. The tiny 'city' was an overcrowded and muddy place, but had a single Horseshoe shaped main street and a road leading up into the Guardian moutains. "More of a 'Y' then, really..." she snickered to herself~
Yayashi Akamatsu
Yayashi Akamatsu
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Dec 30, 2022 4:52 am

Many of the denizens of Jemial gave the odd newcomer a wide breadth, as most had never seen someone so beautiful and yet also so different in the city for quite some time! Sure, an occasional Fur passes through now and then, but it was a rare occurrence. Given the tempers of some of the lesser intelligent folk who also occupied the town, there were those of course who saw the furrier original species for most if not all Beast-Kin Races as 'monsters'; granted, Furs were more in line with their Beastial abilities, and could easily kill a mortal with a bat of their wrist- not to mention, most were capable of devouring a mortal or elf easily with various methods. Still, such 'close mindedness' was a thing of the past, a bygone era when Humans and Furs were at war with one another for long forgotten and idiotic reasons. But, as they say, the world has its bigots as well as its saints...

"Oi, ya lost?"

"U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P) Latest

A trio of disgruntled miners stated as they approached. They looked off, wearing one piece uniforms and weird collars around their necks. These fellas were part of Mayor Todd's 'rehabilitation' program with prisoners from Adamantite Prison. You see... no one wanted to work in the mines around Jemial, as they housed a terrible monster no one could slay. Even the Valor family who owned a silver mine in the outskirts abandoned the mine! So, in a swift and advantageous move by Jemial's Mayor, Mayor Todd saw to it that prisoners from Adamantite could 'work off their debt to society' by mining for the City. Effectively slave labor. Their collars allowed them some freedom, but the thing has a nasty way of 'exploding' if the user tries tampering with it without the ID Key. Once the neck ring was on, it was that or remove your own head...

"I said are ya lost??" Spat the scarred eye thug, who approached the 'beast' menacingly enough.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down