Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conference Room 7A

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Conference Room 7A Empty Conference Room 7A

Post  Abia Nidesha Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:05 pm

Abia had the room reserved for select members of her Mercenary Guild, called 'The Punishers'. She sits in her chair, looking over the dossiers of the members in question that needed to be there. Kelly, Jesse, Chibi... I don't know why I'm being so formal about this. I guess my three years of being inactive has egged me for a sense of over achievement. She thought, frowning. She leaned back, cracking her neck. She knew Kelly was only upstairs, but the other two... she had no idea where they could be. Knowing them, they're 'checking each other's gear' rather intimately. She thought, scoffing with a slight smirk.
Abia Nidesha
Abia Nidesha
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Conference Room 7A Empty Re: Conference Room 7A

Post  Jesse Tarrenwind Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:25 pm

The doors swing open, slamming shut behind the young man loudly; directing the Major's attention to him. He has rings under his eyes, the stick of a lolipop popped from his lips, and he is otherwise disheveled as a college student slipping out of bed for morning classes. His tired, lidded eyes glare at the Major with mild interest before he yawns. "Mornin' Major..." he sighs. He heads over to her and takes a seat beside her. "I haven't even compiled my profile yet, so don't ask. The jet lag is still getting to me. I had to fly the red eye from Scardia mind you." he added, scratching his forehead, before yawning. He looked about. "No doughnuts or coffee?" he asked, somewhat disappointed.
Jesse Tarrenwind
Jesse Tarrenwind
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Abia Nidesha Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:42 pm

Jesse Tarrenwind wrote:The doors swing open, slamming shut behind the young man loudly; directing the Major's attention to him. He has rings under his eyes, the stick of a lolipop popped from his lips, and he is otherwise disheveled as a college student slipping out of bed for morning classes. His tired, lidded eyes glare at the Major with mild interest before he yawns. "Mornin' Major..." he sighs. He heads over to her and takes a seat beside her. "I haven't even compiled my profile yet, so don't ask. The jet lag is still getting to me. I had to fly the red eye from Scardia mind you." he added, scratching his forehead, before yawning. He looked about. "No doughnuts or coffee?" he asked, somewhat disappointed.

She raised a brow. "Its nearly noon, Jesse." she says before closing her eyes with a sigh. At the mention of refreshments she shrugged. "Kelly was in charge of buying those. She still isn't up either." She then glanced at the young man, folding her arms. "I didn't imagine you'd be the first to show up. I give you an 'A' for effort though." she joked, slipping him his profile sheet. "You know the drill. Add your info like the rest of us."
Abia Nidesha
Abia Nidesha
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Fukami Chiba Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:50 pm

The door opened again, and this time Fukami 'Chibi' Chiba was in the doorway. She had a thermos of coffee in one hand, a bag in the other, and a plain doughnut sticking partially out of her mouth. The 5'9 Beijionese woman was dressed in a military jacket, a pleated skirt and leggings. She blinked tiredly at her commanding officer and Jesse. She silently made her way over and took a seat opposite of Jesse who looked just as tired as she was. She sets her coffee down, and takes the full bite from her doughnut before chewing it and swallowing it with a small gulp. Her lidded eyes turned to Abia with a tired smile. "Sorry... Beijio was attacked by another dragon and monsters and... half the world for some reason. All flights, and sea passage was delayed...." she yawned. "I lost my profile when one of the dragons destroyed my Beijio City House... again." the twenty-four year old sighed, rubbing her eyes.
Fukami Chiba
Fukami Chiba
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Abia Nidesha Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:57 pm

Abia turned to Chibi and raised a brow. "I can't tell if you're being coy or serious some times... well, if you lack a profile as well you and Jesse can work together." she says, slipping the Beijionese woman her profile as well. "Gotta have these things prepared people. If you get killed in the field, whom am I supposed to send your paychecks to? Insurance, a detailed list of skills. I need to be up to date on everything thats transpired with you two. Even 'Ice Queen' who's late to the party has her's up if not... lacking some finer details." she says shaking her head with her eyes closed, rubbing her skull impatiently.
Abia Nidesha
Abia Nidesha
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse Tarrenwind Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:01 pm

"Yeah.. Yeah..." he replied back to Abia, yawning. When Chibi entered the room, he turned to her listlessly before some energy spiked into his system. "C-coffee?! Doughnuts?! Thank the 12!" he says looking up at the ceiling, mouthing a silent 'thank you'. As Fukami took a seat in front of him and was being debriefed of her duties of filling out paperwork only a handful of people would look at, he took this moment to grab her coffee and take a quick sip while he penned some of his info down.
Jesse Tarrenwind
Jesse Tarrenwind
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Fukami Chiba Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:11 pm

Abia Nidesha wrote:Abia turned to Chibi and raised a brow. "I can't tell if you're being coy or serious some times... well, if you lack a profile as well you and Jesse can work together." she says, slipping the Beijionese woman her profile as well. "Gotta have these things prepared people. If you get killed in the field, whom am I supposed to send your paychecks to? Insurance, a detailed list of skills. I need to be up to date on everything thats transpired with you two. Even 'Ice Queen' who's late to the party has her's up if not... lacking some finer details." she says shaking her head with her eyes closed, rubbing her skull impatiently.

She frowned at her commander's response. "But its the truuuuth! Beijio City's gotten expensive to live in because of it! Why do you think I came back? I have to pay for new housing and furniture..." she says with a saddened tone, pouting. She then turned to Jesse who had her coffee!

Jesse Tarrenwind wrote:"Yeah.. Yeah..." he replied back to Abia, yawning. When Chibi entered the room, he turned to her listlessly before some energy spiked into his system. "C-coffee?! Doughnuts?! Thank the 12!" he says looking up at the ceiling, mouthing a silent 'thank you'. As Fukami took a seat in front of him and was being debriefed of her duties of filling out paperwork only a handful of people would look at, he took this moment to grab her coffee and take a quick sip while he penned some of his info down.

"Heeeey! That's mine, don't drink it all Jesse!" She complained. She leered at him with annoyance, pouting just the same as she pulled up a tasty boiled creme treat from the bag she brought. "I'll eat your confections if you drink my coffee up..." she warned, before finishing her doughnut, and took a pen to her profile; all the while holding Jesse's cream treat juuust out of reach.
Fukami Chiba
Fukami Chiba
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse Tarrenwind Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:22 pm

Jesse downed a small portion of coffee, his eyes upon Fu's as she made her threat clear. He pulled his mouth away and blinked at the woman. "Five minutes here and already making threats. Congratulations team, our multi-talented 'Chibi' is here." he smirked at her keeping the boiled creme treat out of his reach. "You're the only one who teases me with the promise of your creme treats, Chiba." he winked, smirking mischievously before setting her coffee down beside her profile, hand reaching out for the treat.
Jesse Tarrenwind
Jesse Tarrenwind
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Fukami Chiba Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:28 pm

Jesse Tarrenwind wrote:Jesse downed a small portion of coffee, his eyes upon Fu's as she made her threat clear. He pulled his mouth away and blinked at the woman. "Five minutes here and already making threats. Congratulations team, our multi-talented 'Chibi' is here." he smirked at her keeping the boiled creme treat out of his reach. "You're the only one who teases me with the promise of your creme treats, Chiba." he winked, smirking mischievously before setting her coffee down beside her profile, hand reaching out for the treat.  

She sets her pen down, and pulls the treat behind her, looking over to Jesse with a slight smirk. "Only because your so easy to tease. I cant let you have it so easily. You have to work for it little boy~" she teased, sticking her tongue out playfully at him with her lidded confident eyes.

She took the coffee with her free hand, and brought it to her lips, leaning back while still keeping the boiled treat out of reach, humming playfully as she drank the energizing liquid.
Fukami Chiba
Fukami Chiba
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Abia Nidesha Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:35 pm

"Hrmmm..." grunted Abia, semi annoyed by the banter. She took the creme treat from Fukami, and leaned back into her seat. "C'mon ladies. You can hump each other after your finished with the paperwork. Gods, its sickening sitting here between you both." she says closing her eyes flustered somewhat, munching on the treat herself. "Whershe Khelly, Godsh damnit...!" she mumbled, half chewing yet as she impatiently waited for Kelly 'Frost Queen' Sheridan to arrive.
Abia Nidesha
Abia Nidesha
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse Tarrenwind Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:39 pm

Jesse raised a brow in playful protest at both women, before settling down. "Welp, I guess it cannot be helped. Again, I'll be the only dude at this meeting, not that I'm complaining. However, I'm curious about 'Dozer, Bull and Jimmy. Where are they Major?" he asked, leaning back in his seat with his arms behind his head, as his right foot extended up under the table; caressing Fukami's left inner knee. "Its not going to be just us four is it?" he asked, looking at the dark skinned woman.
Jesse Tarrenwind
Jesse Tarrenwind
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Fukami Chiba Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:45 pm

Abia Nidesha wrote:"Hrmmm..." grunted Abia, semi annoyed by the banter. She took the creme treat from Fukami, and leaned back into her seat. "C'mon ladies. You can hump each other after your finished with the paperwork. Gods, its sickening sitting here between you both." she says closing her eyes flustered somewhat, munching on the treat herself. "Whershe Khelly, Godsh damnit...!" she mumbled, half chewing yet as she impatiently waited for Kelly 'Frost Queen' Sheridan to arrive.

She frowned, bowing her head to the commander. "Sorry 'mam." she says respectfully, returning to the profile at hand again.

Jesse Tarrenwind wrote:Jesse raised a brow in playful protest at both women, before settling down. "Welp, I guess it cannot be helped. Again, I'll be the only dude at this meeting, not that I'm complaining. However, I'm curious about 'Dozer, Bull and Jimmy. Where are they Major?" he asked, leaning back in his seat with his arms behind his head, as his right foot extended up under the table; caressing Fukami's left inner knee. "Its not going to be just us four is it?" he asked, looking at the dark skinned woman.

Upon feeling something rub against her inner shin and up her leg, Miss Chiba's eyes went wide and she yelped, jumping up in her seat. She furrowed her brows at the young man ahead of her, and then squeezed his ankle tightly with her clenched legs now pincering him at either side. "Sorry," she says with a smile, turning to Abia. "I think a bug was crawling up my leg. I squashed it though." she giggled, her lidded eyes turning to Jesse from this side angle, her smile playfully sadistic while grinding his ankle between her clenched knees.
Fukami Chiba
Fukami Chiba
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse Tarrenwind Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:55 pm

Jesse's eyes widened and his teeth crunched down on the lolipop he was sucking on to the point it cracked open! He held back a high pitch squeal, his face pale and sweaty, the white stick of his pop fell limp from his lips onto his lap as agony shot up his leg; his ankle feeling like it was held between a vice. He turned his eyes to Fukami, his teeth clenched tightly into a forced smile, staring at her playfully sadistic expression back at him. Sniper, demolitions, torturer... Chibi hasn't changed. Damn, the Beijionese are a crazy bunch! His mind screamed, trying to wiggle his captive foot from the painful grip as subtly as possible. If not for a table, he knew of a way that would remove the hold she was giving him, but... smashing her 'taco' would likely end with her removing his balls and entrails. Besides, she was one of the team. They didn't feel ill will, just played dangerous games of tag involving physical abuse. Again, it was odd not to see the other guys here to join in on the horseplay.
Jesse Tarrenwind
Jesse Tarrenwind
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Abia Nidesha Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:01 pm

Seeing the two at their childish games made the next bit that much harder. She closed her eyes and sighed. "I wanted to wait till Kelly arrived, but Dozer, Bull and Jimmy are K.I.A." She says, giving that single response with its heavy weight meaning, and to sink into their skulls while they played with one another.
Abia Nidesha
Abia Nidesha
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Fukami Chiba Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:14 pm

Fukami continued to smirk at the young man. What? You want out little boy? Beg, beg your master for release~! She hummed playfully. When she heard Abia speak however, it was like a kick to the chest. She turned to the commander, the moment gone and the color drained from her flesh. She felt her throat swell, finding the information equally hard to swallow. "What?" She asked weakly, her hold on Jesse weak and frail; in fact, if she were standing she would have fallen to her knees the information sapped her of so much strength! "H-how?" She choked, feeling her heart sink into her gut and her eyes begin to wane and fill with tears.
Fukami Chiba
Fukami Chiba
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse Tarrenwind Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:20 pm

He was putting on an ever decreasing bold face up till he heard the words spoken by their commander. He felt numb to the news, his skin pale as Chibi's at the news; he didn't even feel the aching pain of his ankle as it slipped away from Chibi's hold. He turned to Abia, alarmed, saddened and enraged. "No... that ain't possible! Dozer and Bull were two of the best heavies, and Jimmy was an excellent sharpshooter! What happened to them?!" He exclaimed, feeling his heart pounding in his chest, as the mood changed with the swiftness of a wet slap to the face.
Jesse Tarrenwind
Jesse Tarrenwind
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Abia Nidesha Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:34 pm

Abia leaned back, arms folded and with an emotionless face began to explain. "...It happened a few weeks ago. Bull's and Dozer's mother called me from my cabin. Said her 'boys' hadn't returned home. Those twins had a knack for trouble, and after investigating I was told by Harrington in accounting that they took up an assignment with Jimmy out here in Breland about two weeks or so ago; when all those odd spires were popping out of the earth." She paused, thinking of the towers that came out of nowhere. She continued. "They were supervising an excavation crew who were looking into the Renoa Tram Tunnel that extends from Breland City to Renoa of course. Its been abandoned for years, and the demonic threat in Renoa has since been eliminated as far as we know." She had some trouble with the next part. Chibi had heart, and Jesse would want blood. But she had no choice.

She closed her eyes. "The Breland Police sent a crew to look for them, as there was no word of the excavation crew nor Jimmy's team for at least six days. They found Dozer's severed head with a frozen expression of fear. Jimmy and Bull are still unaccounted for. As for the civs, there were pieces of them strewn about the tunnel. So much blood, the tunnel was painted crimson from wall to wall for nearly a football field...." she grimaced, feeling cold sweat run down her cheek. "There may be a chance that Bull or Jimmy are alive, but... given the evidence it is best to assume they are not." she says reopening her blue eyes to look at them. "There is a reason why I summoned you all here... and why I insist you complete your profiles as soon as you can."
Abia Nidesha
Abia Nidesha
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Fukami Chiba Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:26 pm

Fukami fell silent listening to Abia's report. From what she said, Fukami could only hope that the other two were dead and not trapped and or suffering down there. Dozer who had a Warg howl in his face and didn't bat a lash... to show fear meant it had to be something he hadn't dealt with before, and he knew death was unavoidable. She closed her eyes and felt tears slip down her soft cheeks. She held back from sobbing as they were family all things considered. The idea that they had been killed by something in the dark tunnels beneath them was both demented and harrowing.
Fukami Chiba
Fukami Chiba
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse Tarrenwind Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:01 pm

Jesse simply stared at Abia like she was crazy, before his eyes fell to the wooden table's surface. "What the hell rips off a seven foot even Scardian man's head and lives to tell the tale?! And, also manage to take out his twin brother and an acclaimed marksman along with him? This... this is such bullshit!" He exclaimed, slamming his palms upon the surface of the table, his arms shaking as he bowed his head and shuttered in a shaky exhale. He wanted to say the others were alive... but there was no way Bull would leave his baby brother behind, he'd die pulling him away from whatever shit storm they faced. There was a very slim chance that they were, and given how long they been down there, if they were, they'd be too weak to defend themselves for much longer. He took a moment to cool down, before running his hand through his dirtyblond hair. "...I suppose the city won't be sending in another excavation team along with us. You are saying that you brought us here to follow our brother's tracks to locate their bodies? To find what ever the fuck killed them and put at least three thousand slugs into its stinking body, am I right?" he asked with boiling blood coursing through his veins.
Jesse Tarrenwind
Jesse Tarrenwind
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Abia Nidesha Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:52 pm

Abia foresaw their reactions and sighed solemnly, closing her eyes with her arms folded. "You're right. The authorities won't mount a full investigation due to the circumstances surrounding the tunnels. The risk is too high for them, and the ADN are preoccupied with other matters. Its up to us to uncover the mystery of our missing brothers, and who or what killed Dozer and those civilians."

She reopened her eyes, and stared at them both. "I want you both to mentally prepare yourselves for what may come. If you wan't out you may leave. I won't hold it against either of you. The jobs got too many X-factors and if we're not careful, we'll only add to the body count." She finished her statement, and awaited an answer.
Abia Nidesha
Abia Nidesha
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Fukami Chiba Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:54 pm

The manila folder containing Fukami 'Chibi' Chiba's profile and background slid towards Abia. The tall woman stood up, sniffling and wiping her eyes with the back of her hand. When her eyes opened, they were filled with a fiery determination. She looked fierce and spoke heatedly to her commander: "If you think I can back out after hearing that, then your last three years have dulled your senses Major." She snuffled again, yet held back tears from flowing again. "Its all there in black and white, you can deploy me when you wish, 'mam." she added. "I won't take my leave till we found out what happened to our brothers, we'll make them pay!" she exclaimed, showing her teeth and slammed her right hand on the table!
Fukami Chiba
Fukami Chiba
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse Tarrenwind Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:12 pm

Jesse glanced over to Chibi, her reaction to Abia's statement was hard to ignore. Beijionese blood carry the bloodlines of warriors. Chibi's warrior personality is sometimes jarring to witness as she's generally so lighthearted... well, when she's not breaking my ankle or teasing me, heh. He thought, before turning to face Abia again, but only briefly as he then turned to the profile near his right hand. He pulls it over with the pen, and scribbles in the rest of his information before closing the folder and slid it beside Chiba's.

He looks up at his commanding officer and nodded. "It be a cold day in hell if I were to walk away from this. Whatever matter of human or beast did this, its gonna pay." he declared, then glanced towards Fukami from the corner of his vision.
Jesse Tarrenwind
Jesse Tarrenwind
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Abia Nidesha Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:30 pm

Abia eyed them both before taking their profiles. "Very well then. I'll call you both when we are ready to head out. Till then... get acquainted with the city. We won't be leaving till this job is over. I'm going to remain here to get Kelly updated when she gets her fat ass out of bed, and see if I can raise a few other volunteers to assist us. Don't go anywhere near the tunnels till my saying so." she finished, stacking the files neatly.
Abia Nidesha
Abia Nidesha
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Fukami Chiba Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:27 pm

Abia Nidesha wrote:Abia eyed them both before taking their profiles. "Very well then. I'll call you both when we are ready to head out. Till then... get acquainted with the city. We won't be leaving till this job is over. I'm going to remain here to get Kelly updated when she gets her fat ass out of bed, and see if I can raise a few other volunteers to assist us. Don't go anywhere near the tunnels till my saying so." she finished, stacking the files neatly.

Fukami nodded. "As the great Daichi Beijiosaki once said, 'Its best to lead the charge, but only when you have an army at your back'. Running headfirst into the tunnel wouldn't solve anything. I won't do anything that Jesse would do." she says, trying to appear a little positive with her lighthearted joke. She smiled lightly, and bowed to her commander. "I shall take my leave, Major Abia." she says closing her eyes while her head was hung low, her face... changing minutely. When she raised herself, she was smiling warmly, and sharply turned to Jesse. "Hey, Jesse. Lets scout out the area and find where the best pubs and fast food places are."

She then, without waiting for an answer, began walking out of the room by the way she had entered.
Fukami Chiba
Fukami Chiba
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse Tarrenwind Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:40 pm

Jesse's tired, annoyed gaze turned to Chiba. "What's that supposed to mean? 'What I do'?" he grumbled, before turning to Abia. "But no worries, I won't charge off without your word, 'mam." he promised. He then turned to the Beijionese woman as she made her remark about scouting the area together. Though he didn't exactly show it, he was glad to hear her include him with her plans, not that he didn't mind running about an open city by himself. He looked like a man who needed sleep, and would gladly take it, but Fukami was a special exception and privilege to his personal needs or wants. "Copy that, Chibi." He says following after her with a slight smirk on his face.
Jesse Tarrenwind
Jesse Tarrenwind
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next