Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reiri Kamura's Clinic

2 posters

Go down

Reiri Kamura's Clinic Empty Reiri Kamura's Clinic

Post  Kas Edo Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:47 am

Kas stretched her limbs as she sat back on the swinging hammock on the porch of the large brick building peculiarly placed in the middle of nowhere. Odd to believe it was a clinic for humans and yokai alike, it was placed so far away from Beijio City itself in order to not... disturb the populace. Ms. Edo had been working for some time there, between lulls of activity with the Mercenary Guild. She yawned, arms folded behind her head as she swung the swing side to side gently. "Hmm... lazy days are the best days~" She yawned, closing her large brown eyes...
Kas Edo
Kas Edo
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Reiri Kamura's Clinic Empty Re: Reiri Kamura's Clinic

Post  Beshi Beast-Heart Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:42 am

The beast strode up to the lone building in the vast wastelands that permeated Beijio. His large, red eyes spotted the building a couple hours ago... but due to his injuries, it took some time to get there. "This...is the place...?" He gasped, his nose and mouth dry as a bone, his stomach killing him. He looked down at the folded paper, the one which had the directions of this recommended doctor's home. "Well... now I'm here, it feels less like a doctor's office than it does a shack..." he grumbled, lidded crimson eyes focusing on the small sign. "Kamura...." he thought it sounded familiar, but shrugged. He strode up to the building, wincing as he did; his four taurian legs kicking up dust as he approached. "Hello? Anyone there?" He called out, feeling as though he'd be too large to enter the establishment... till he was next to it. It was MASSIVE. "Woah... they have a giant ape in there or something...?" He asked himself, blinking up at the structure.
Beshi Beast-Heart
Beshi Beast-Heart
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kas Edo Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:26 am

Beshi Beast-Heart wrote:The beast strode up to the lone building in the vast wastelands that permeated Beijio. His large, red eyes spotted the building a couple hours ago... but due to his injuries, it took some time to get there. "This...is the place...?" He gasped, his nose and mouth dry as a bone, his stomach killing him. He looked down at the folded paper, the one which had the directions of this recommended doctor's home. "Well... now I'm here, it feels less like a doctor's office than it does a shack..." he grumbled, lidded crimson eyes focusing on the small sign. "Kamura...." he thought it sounded familiar, but shrugged. He strode up to the building, wincing as he did; his four taurian legs kicking up dust as he approached. "Hello? Anyone there?" He called out, feeling as though he'd be too large to enter the establishment... till he was next to it. It was MASSIVE. "Woah... they have a giant ape in there or something...?" He asked himself, blinking up at the structure.

Kas was winking her large brown eyes open, and yawned at the sound of someone calling out to her. "Hrmmm?" She yawned out, stretching her arms out as her eyes fell upon the tall and large foxtaur standing before the clinic's porch! "OH- oof!" She exhaled, tripping over her hammock and hit the wooden planking face first! "Ouch..." She groaned, but quickly recovered, running over to him with a smile. "Welcome! Welcome traveler!" She says warmly, bowing to him. "That would be me, did I keep you waiting? Sorry, couldn't help with this nice weather I had a nap!" She shrugged, chuckling with a slightly embarrassed look on her face. She was warm and friendly to the creature. She reopened her eyes, and smiled. "Well, how may I help you?" She asked, looking up at him with big brown eyes.
Kas Edo
Kas Edo
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down