Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ADN Twintail Crash site...

3 posters

Go down

ADN Twintail Crash site... Empty ADN Twintail Crash site...

Post  Argayrth, Lord Of Yellow Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:02 am

[From here]

The helicopter's tumble broke many trees as it flung across the canopy of the sea of green. The metal beast that once was the ADN military transport was now sliding across the muddy terrain, fire bellowing from its cockpit with its near almost and literal skeleton crew hung within to the mercy of momentum. Eventually, it came to grinding halt with a loud crunch... those who survived the crash may have been tossed before it came to a halt... of those who were, who knew how many of them survived being thrown from the machine while it glided across the forest floor!

Argayrth, The Lord of Yellow however, was going to make sure there were no survivors... She descended upon the debris field, noting an injured female soldier crawling across the forest floor, dragging her twisted, bleeding leg along, her eyes white with terror as Argay descended, and brought down her rear clawed foot upon her. A squishy warm sensation, crimson spraying from between her clawed feet, her talons dragging the corpse a few yards as Argayrth walked along the path of destruction before falling flat and mangled somewhere in the brush. Machinegun fire from her right, a man with a beret using a tree for support defiantly fired his weapon at her! A soldier, lacking both his legs half conscious was below him. Argay turned her body, swinging her tail across the treeline, splintering trunks with her long, powerful tail, the scales connecting to the shooter and curled around him tightly before she squeezed him to bloody pulp! Both halves fell, she left the legless young fellow to die bleeding out as she continued her warpath! Another man lay in front of her, and she was unsure if he was alive or dead, it mattered not. She lifted him up with her right hand, and bit into his bloody flesh...tearing his upper half off and jerked back with a swallow before tossing his twitching legs and pelvis somewhere behind her! There was another neko, her dark skin splashed with blood, her weapon drawn on the beast as she approached. She was a medic, her bag and red cross pointing her out as such, the woman beside her was dead, having been flung from the machine before hitting the boulder the Neko was cowering against! Still hungry with rage, the dragon took the weak blows from the automatic rile, and changed her course, standing in front of the Medic till she was dry firing her empty, smoking gun. Smiling viciously, the Dragoness swung her arm down, catching the kitty, before biting and twisting the beast-kin's torso off with a CRUNCH! She chewed the jerking, twitching, moaning and surely dying dark skinned feline before jerking her head back and swallowed her down with a single gulp. Her neck bulged with the feline's broken form, travelling down the long length of Argayrth's neck, the purple scales bulging out before receding around her shoulders. Licking her scaly lips of blood, she scooped up the dead red head the medic was tending to and threw the corpse down her gullet as well. The bulge sliding down with no struggle and just as quickly vanished to rejoin the ranks of her other two compatriots.

She resumed her approach to the fallen machine...
Argayrth, Lord Of Yellow
Argayrth, Lord Of Yellow
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

ADN Twintail Crash site... Empty Re: ADN Twintail Crash site...

Post  Natalya Wyverncleaver Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:06 am

Natalya's eyes fluttered open. Her vision hazy, blood dripping down her neck and over her left breast from a wound she sustained from the side of her head... her lungs half clogged with smoke and sore from the mechanic's helmet flying into her chest earlier. She looked around the smoking skeleton of the helicopter, her body still bound by the belt straps. "Ugh... Vice President Tenik...?" She coughed, hoarsely, her blue eyes blinking and wet with irritation.
Natalya Wyverncleaver
Natalya Wyverncleaver
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:26 am

Flashing images, his mind drifting in and out of consciousness. When Rufus was able to see for more than fifteen seconds, he blinked again. The smell of damp earth and forest plants assaulted his nostrils, his face down in the dirt and brush a good distance away from the crashed helicopter. For a few moments, he thought he was paralyzed, but it was simply the shock of being flung from the helicopter and the wind being knocked out of him! "N..nat...Natalya?" He wheezed, slowly turning onto his side, then onto his back. He had jagged splinter of wood half impaling his right thigh! Through his brown slacks, out the other side... just under the flesh but it hurt like bloody murder when he tried to move it! "Gah...GRAHHH..!" He grunted, he could taste blood in his mouth, having bit his tongue or cheek at one point... there was also the flight mechanic's blood on his suit and left side of his face, and from moving his chest could feel bruised or broken ribs creaking- sending him into an absolute fit of pain! "Graha... fucking.... draconic...cunt..." He spat, grasping the left side of his chest... the criss cross belt he had been wearing probably broke his ribs before they failed and he was sent flying. He couldn't see Natalya anywhere, but he heard the guns shots... and felt the thunderous steps of the big, black dragoness approaching them! "Heh... heheh...heh. I just get out recovery after being assaulted by the Empress of Beijio... to end up in a fucking helicopter crash... surviving with multi-ow, fucker...multiple injuries... just to end up as some fucking lizard's lunch...Fucking hell..." he laughed, wincing at the pain. He had a pair of large caliber handguns under his coat, but they weren't going to stop a damned dragon! "Fucking cheat Corveyus... Evil Queen was right, we shoulda had a fucking...urg... rocket launcher in the storage! Cheating fucking bastard..." He spat, trying to slide himself backwards into the brush. He wasn't going to get far if he didn't move now. He wasnt going to rot in some dragon's stomach...! "C'mon... fucking hell, why my legs? Why is it always my Gods damned legs..? Oof, at least.. Cor' left me my left leg... no broken bones... no injuries... just... impaled me with a fucking twig in my dominant leg... thanks...asshole god of luck my fuckin' ass..." He hissed, whispering to himself as a scream was cut off somewhere and the gunfire died. "Fuck..." he hissed, thinking darkly now that the dragon was done with her appetizers she'd go for whoever was left... unless she was going to twist his head off or something. If he was lucky she'd feast on the corpses of those who didn't make it... Survival does a thing to your morality compass, and Rufus knew that well and was recalling how he was in the same exact situation 18 years ago... broken legs, crawling through the woods being chased by a fucking frog from hell! This was the Amaine though, he'd crawl from one predator to another... and he'd have little in the way of defending himself. "Shit... fucker... go away... leave me be..!" He harshly whispered at the beast, spitting the blood in his mouth out as he continued to painfully inch himself backwards.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Post  Argayrth, Lord Of Yellow Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:30 am

As the beast approached the helicopter she paused, turning her attention to the suited man who was severely injured; blood running down his leg, his body inching away from her as he cursed at her, tried to shoo her off. She knew what he was... he was of the bloodline her mistress, Olivia, had been fighting against. The Tenik blood...

ADN Twintail Crash site... Dapb0pq-0e1a9d65-1f24-42b9-a8a9-c77cd56ff550.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzM3YjcxMDZmLTc2MWItNDI0OC1hYWQ4LWFhZThlYTkwYTc2N1wvZGFwYjBwcS0wZTFhOWQ2NS0xZjI0LTQyYjktYThhOS1jNzdjZDU2ZmY1NTAuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

She let out a massive roar and made her fast approach, his injured form was too slow to evade her, and was upon him in a second. Her head was lowered down to his level, his left arm shooting out in a defensive manner to which the dragoness SNAPPED down over it! Her conical teeth shredded his arm from the elbow down, a snap to the side, and the arm was partially removed! She didn't even eat it, simply toyed with the man... her tongue rolled the arm out of her slimy, bloody maw and it hit the ground a few feet to his left... blood spraying over her flaring, smoky nostrils from his brutal injury!

She reared back, grabbing a hold of massive trees for support as she lets her jaw hang, smoke bellowing from her glowing interior... preparing to belch acid over the pitiful, old man...

ADN Twintail Crash site... Y4m3frp
Argayrth, Lord Of Yellow
Argayrth, Lord Of Yellow
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Natalya Wyverncleaver Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:11 am

Nat found herself trapped by her belts, unable to see Vice President Tenik anywhere...  she could feel the thunderous approach of the creature which downed the helicopter however. The screams, the gunfire...

Her head was ringing, the acrid smoke building up in the helicopter. "Gotta get out of here... find that damn man..." she wheezed, but was still unable to remove her belt after another go at it. She yanked out her combat knife, hidden behind her jacket, mounted above her ass, the cool steel blade was overkill on the belts which fastened her down, and gave way after a gentle stroke of the weapon:

ADN Twintail Crash site... J50RZVn

She stood up, hissing, holding her aching chest, glancing around for something to use. She saw the weapon crate from before, on instinct, dragged it out of the smoking helicopter... dragging it past the bodies of dead crew members in the process.

I have no idea where anyone else went... by the Twelve, we've really pissed off something! Natalya thought, as the large crate and the 5'9 woman entered fresher, forest air.

The wet blood which had rolled down her neck and left breast from her head injury wasn't flowing, blood however transferred onto her sleeves as she wiped her sweaty forehead.

It was then, she could hear Rufus screaming in agony, following a loud crunch! Nat backed away from the flaming helicopter wreck, and could see the massive black and purple dragon ripping President Tenik's arm off! "Shit!" She screamed, and went to the weapon crate immediately!

It was locked, but with her combat knife she was able to break the lock with some applied pressure, using her Scardian brute force for the smaller locks and forced the crate open, the lid flying off and revealed a DarkSEED SMGC1 Special Operations Rig, its parts separated within their respective memory foam receptacles!

"Shit, I'll have to put this thing together!" Nat cried out, anxiously while she was already assembling the weapon. Being trained militarily, it wasn't too much of a hassle, but with the time limit and the VP's arm gushing blood, the dragoness doing gods knew what, she had to hurry!

As the beast began to ready its next attack on Rufus, there was a loud battle cry emanating from the creature's right side:

ADN Twintail Crash site... Htonuev

"OVER HERE, YOU UGLY LEATHER PURSE!!" Nat cried out, the Submachine Gun in hand:

ADN Twintail Crash site... Darkseed_smg_tactical_custom_by_anastasiadfaizland-daz8wyn

The suppressed weapon rattled in Natalya's hand's her breasts jiggling as she hip fired the weapon whilst strafing, being careful with her high heels and the tangled woodland of the Amaine!

"Mr. President, get out of here! Help's on the way, they should be here any moment!" She cried out between bursts of the silenced SMG, aiming for the creature's face, knowing it wasn't much of a threat but figured she could distract it long enough! "C'mon, I'm more interesting than him!" she taunted the beast, firing the mag dry, tactically reloading the weapon and slapping the bolt back into place before spraying more lead onto the oversized lizard!

"You need to move, President Tenik! You survived worse, you're going to let a severed arm stop you?? MOVE YOUR ASS!" Nat howled at Rufus Tenik her sharp blue-green eyes fixated on him intently! That wound's serious... dammit, I hope Red Lotus gets here soon! She thought, her head snapping back to the beast as she circled around the helicopter wreck, yelling at the creature, calling it names and shot at its eyes with the SMG!
Natalya Wyverncleaver
Natalya Wyverncleaver
Private
Private

Rufus Tenik likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:41 am

Argayrth, Lord Of Yellow wrote:As the beast approached the helicopter she paused, turning her attention to the suited man who was severely injured; blood running down his leg, his body inching away from her as he cursed at her, tried to shoo her off. She knew what he was... he was of the bloodline her mistress, Olivia, had been fighting against. The Tenik blood...

ADN Twintail Crash site... Dapb0pq-0e1a9d65-1f24-42b9-a8a9-c77cd56ff550.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzM3YjcxMDZmLTc2MWItNDI0OC1hYWQ4LWFhZThlYTkwYTc2N1wvZGFwYjBwcS0wZTFhOWQ2NS0xZjI0LTQyYjktYThhOS1jNzdjZDU2ZmY1NTAuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

She let out a massive roar and made her fast approach, his injured form was too slow to evade her, and was upon him in a second. Her head was lowered down to his level, his left arm shooting out in a defensive manner to which the dragoness SNAPPED down over it! Her conical teeth shredded his arm from the elbow down, a snap to the side, and the arm was partially removed! She didn't even eat it, simply toyed with the man... her tongue rolled the arm out of her slimy, bloody maw and it hit the ground a few feet to his left... blood spraying over her flaring, smoky nostrils from his brutal injury!

She reared back, grabbing a hold of massive trees for support as she lets her jaw hang, smoke bellowing from her glowing interior... preparing to belch acid over the pitiful, old man...

Rufus' eyes were wide, teeth clenched, his mouth slightly open as he felt his left hand upon the creature's tongue... then an intense pressure, a dull crunch of pain, then he saw the blood and bone! His left arm torn from him without his body moving from place! His blue-green eyes wavered at the gushing blood, the place his arm was moments prior but now became a rough, bloody mess of torn flesh and shattered bone! "Ahhhhhhhh!!" He screamed, clutching what remained of his left arm with his free hand, his only hand, the blood seeping through his fingers as he used his sore left shoulder and his good leg to push himself away from the dragoness! He didn't even feel the pain in his leg anymore as he found his back against a tree, his sweaty bangs hanging over his shiny face, his small eyes upon the dragon... the creatures his father ate! The damn creatures Alexander the Thirteenth Tenik tried to force feed him! It just tore his arm off, didn't even eat it, just tore it off to watch him squirm! "Stay the fuck back!!" He shrieked, his legs scything the forest floor, the creature rearing its body back to do Gods knew what else to him!

I'm going to die... by the Gods, this is how I will die? I've had ancestors who lived longer lives than I have! I haven't even crossed my fiftieth year yet, thats when I'm SUPPOSED to freak out about the Tenik Bloodline's cursed 50's! His mind rambled, as he watched the creature prepare to end him.

Natalya Wyverncleaver wrote:
As the beast began to ready its next attack on Rufus, there was a loud battle cry emanating from the creature's right side:

"OVER HERE, YOU UGLY LEATHER PURSE!!" Nat cried out, the Submachine Gun in hand:

ADN Twintail Crash site... Darkseed_smg_tactical_custom_by_anastasiadfaizland-daz8wyn

The suppressed weapon rattled in Natalya's hand's her breasts jiggling as she hip fired the weapon whilst strafing, being careful with her high heels and the tangled woodland of the Amaine!

"Mr. President, get out of here! Help's on the way, they should be here any moment!" She cried out between bursts of the silenced SMG, aiming for the creature's face, knowing it wasn't much of a threat but figured she could distract it long enough! "C'mon, I'm more interesting than him!" she taunted the beast, firing the mag dry, tactically reloading the weapon and slapping the bolt back into place before spraying more lead onto the oversized lizard!

"You need to move, President Tenik! You survived worse, you're going to let a severed arm stop you?? MOVE YOUR ASS!" Nat howled at Rufus Tenik her sharp blue-green eyes fixated on him intently! That wound's serious... dammit, I hope Red Lotus gets here soon! She thought, her head snapping back to the beast as she circled around the helicopter wreck, yelling at the creature, calling it names and shot at its eyes with the SMG!

Evil Queen's sharp words, gunfire and sharper demeanor snapped him back. He turned to the woman, gritting his teeth. "FORGET ABOUT ME, LEAVE YOU IMBECILE!!" He cried out! He wasn't surprised she survived, but she wouldn't if she continued doing what she was now! "She's a fucking DRAGON, you can't harm it with that puny thing!" Rufus added, but Nat would have none of it, and gave him her sharp tongue as well! "I-uh, Well, uh... FUCK!" he winced, the blood squelching through his fingers, he removed his belt and wrapped it tightly and painfully around his jagged stump of an arm. He used his teeth to pull the leather strap through, the dragoness apparently was distracted enough to give him this time to patch himself up... the hopeful thought of rescue seemed like a sweet taste that lingered on his tongue, but like a phantom, it wasn't really there till he made it so! Can't... can't let myself die here, I need to give my ring to Alastor damn it! HOLY SHIT it was on my LEFT HAND!! Rufus' mind screamed, his eyes wavering and when he was done with his painful tourniquet, began looking for his arm!

He found it, not too far away, slimy and bloody with his suit and jacket sleeve still inside... the Tenik Signet ring gleaming on the ring finger! He crawled for it, biting his lip, the pain immense on his arm and leg as he grabbed his severed arm and for a moment... felt dizzy, and not just from the blood... it was weird to hold his warm forearm in such an awkward manner... Wake up Dufus! He snapped, and grabbed his ring finger, yanking the ring off as his other elbow held down his severed left elbow on the grass! This is FUCKING MORBID..UGHH!!

CRACK...

Rufus broke his left finger from the severed arm, the ring coming loose and the man who once had the entire planet in his grasp, had to keep himself from retching as he shuffled away, pocketing the ring in his vest's chest pocket. He looked back to the creature, to Natalya distracting it, her attention too focused on its head he realized. "Nat, watch out for its tail, ITS TAIL!!" He screamed, cupping his mouth to relay the message! Gods, just fucking RUN, Queen!! Rufus mentally cried out in concern for the TIRS Captain...

Last edited by Rufus Tenik on Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Momo Kikuchi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Argayrth, Lord Of Yellow Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:58 am

Rufus Tenik wrote:
Argayrth, Lord Of Yellow wrote:As the beast approached the helicopter she paused, turning her attention to the suited man who was severely injured; blood running down his leg, his body inching away from her as he cursed at her, tried to shoo her off. She knew what he was... he was of the bloodline her mistress, Olivia, had been fighting against. The Tenik blood...

Rufus' eyes were wide, teeth clenched, his mouth slightly open as he felt his left hand upon the creature's tongue... then an intense pressure, a dull crunch of pain, then he saw the blood and bone! His left arm torn from him without his body moving from place! His blue-green eyes wavered at the gushing blood, the place his arm was moments prior but now became a rough, bloody mess of torn flesh and shattered bone! "Ahhhhhhhh!!" He screamed, clutching what remained of his left arm with his free hand, his only hand, the blood seeping through his fingers as he used his sore left shoulder and his good leg to push himself away from the dragoness! He didn't even feel the pain in his leg anymore as he found his back against a tree, his sweaty bangs hanging over his shiny face, his small eyes upon the dragon... the creatures his father ate! The damn creatures Alexander the Thirteenth Tenik tried to force feed him! It just tore his arm off, didn't even eat it, just tore it off to watch him squirm! "Stay the fuck back!!" He shrieked, his legs scything the forest floor, the creature rearing its body back to do Gods knew what else to him!

I'm going to die... by the Gods, this is how I will die? I've had ancestors who lived longer lives than I have! I haven't even crossed my fiftieth year yet, thats when I'm SUPPOSED to freak out about the Tenik Bloodline's cursed 50's! His mind rambled, as he watched the creature prepare to end him.

Natalya Wyverncleaver wrote:

Evil Queen's sharp words, gunfire and sharper demeanor snapped him back. He turned to the woman, gritting his teeth. "FORGET ABOUT ME, LEAVE YOU IMBECILE!!" He cried out! He wasn't surprised she survived, but she wouldn't if she continued doing what she was now! "She's a fucking DRAGON, you can't harm it with that puny thing!" Rufus added, but Nat would have none of it, and gave him her sharp tongue as well! "I-uh, Well, uh... FUCK!" he winced, the blood squelching through his fingers, he removed his belt and wrapped it tightly and painfully around his jagged stump of an arm. He used his teeth to pull the leather strap through, the dragoness apparently was distracted enough to give him this time to patch himself up... the hopeful thought of rescue seemed like a sweet taste that lingered on his tongue, but like a phantom, it wasn't really there till he made it so! Can't... can't let myself die here, I need to give my ring to Alastor damn it! HOLY SHIT it was on my LEFT HAND!! Rufus' mind screamed, his eyes wavering and when he was done with his painful tourniquet, began looking for his arm!

He found it, not too far away, slimy and bloody with his suit and jacket sleeve still inside... the Tenik Signet ring gleaming on the ring finger! He crawled for it, biting his lip, the pain immense on his arm and leg as he grabbed his severed arm and for a moment... felt dizzy, and not just from the blood... it was weird to hold his warm forearm in such an awkward manner... Wake up Dufus! He snapped, and grabbed his ring finger, yanking the ring off as his other elbow held down his severed left elbow on the grass! This is FUCKING MORBID..UGHH!!

CRACK...

Rufus broke his left finger from the severed arm, the ring coming loose and the man who once had the entire planet in his grasp, had to keep himself from retching as he shuffled away, pocketing the ring in his vest's chest pocket. He looked back to the creature, to Natalya distracting it, her attention too focused on its head he realized. "Nat, watch out for its tail, ITS TAIL!!" He screamed, cupping his mouth to relay the message! Gods, just fucking RUN, Queen!! Rufus mentally cried out in concern for the TIRS Captain...

The peppering of her ebony scales by the so called 'Queen' got the attention of the massive dark dragoness, who turned to the woman with a snarl! A blonde woman who was far prettier than the others who were in attendance, and given the circumstances, she had time to 'play' with this one while Tenik bleeds out!

Roaring, Argayrth blocked many of the projectiles with her scaly cheeks, closing her eyes to keep herself from being blinded by the woman's automatic weapon. She flicked her forked yellow tongue to sling what remained of Rufus' blood in her mouth, before the beast took Rufus' warning as advice:

ADN Twintail Crash site... K8VnYpW

As this supposed 'Queen' was focused on her head, the dragoness' tail swished out and swiftly coiled around the TIRS agent's body! The dragon shook the 'Monarch' free of her weapon by swinging her around violently before thrusting the human woman forwards, tossing her into her open right hand!:

ADN Twintail Crash site... Ho1lM1j

Scaly claws gripped Natalya's body firmly, the curvaceous woman's legs draped below her grip as she brought the pretender Queen to her draconic face and snarled at her, roaring hot air across the woman's body as the dragoness voiced her displeasure at the mortal in her grasp!!
Argayrth, Lord Of Yellow
Argayrth, Lord Of Yellow
Recruit
Recruit

Natalya Wyverncleaver and Momo Kikuchi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Natalya Wyverncleaver Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:03 am

"Shut up and get out of here!!" Screamed Nat to Rufus, before his words sank in. However, they couldn't sink fast enough as she felt the scaly tail of the creature coiling around her buxom frame! "Huh?!!" a shocked Natalya gasped, before she was yanked up fiercely!!

ADN Twintail Crash site... Chj1Vcs

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh!!!" Screamed the woman who was flung around like a rag doll, her limp limbs feeling as though they would fly off given how her body was so easily whipped about!  In the process of being whipped around, the forest scenery a blur of green and orange where the flames rose up, she lost her submachine gun! The constant wiggling and swinging ended when she was tossed into the ebony scaled beast's tight and vicious claws!

ADN Twintail Crash site... Rjk1tRw

"Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhh!!!" Groaned the TIRS agent, feeling her bones creak in the uncomfortably tight grasp of this vile dragoness' grasp! Damn it, I'm in trouble now!! Mentally cried the woman, her big blue eyes glaring at the creature's glowing maw as it roared deafeningly into her face! "Shit, are you fucking ugly!! Breath stinks too, ever consider brushing you scaly bag of bones?!" Spat back the half Scardian woman who managed to push back the creature's grasp enough to draw her sidearm from under her jacket with her right hand:

ADN Twintail Crash site... Dbo6cvx-db06586e-907e-458b-afcc-f83ce100becc.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzM3YjcxMDZmLTc2MWItNDI0OC1hYWQ4LWFhZThlYTkwYTc2N1wvZGJvNmN2eC1kYjA2NTg2ZS05MDdlLTQ1OGItYWZjYy1mODNjZTEwMGJlY2MucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"Run you damn fool! Get out of here! Let me do my job!" She barked to Rufus as she unloaded her puny weapon on the creature's face, to buy Rufus more time!
Natalya Wyverncleaver
Natalya Wyverncleaver
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

ADN Twintail Crash site... Empty Dethroning the 'Queen'

Post  Argayrth, Lord Of Yellow Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:03 am

Natalya Wyverncleaver wrote:ADN Twintail Crash site... Htonuev

"Shut up and get out of here!!" Screamed Nat to Rufus, before his words sank in. However, they couldn't sink fast enough as she felt the scaly tail of the creature coiling around her buxom frame! "Huh?!!" a shocked Natalya gasped, before she was yanked up fiercely!!

ADN Twintail Crash site... Chj1Vcs

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh!!!" Screamed the woman who was flung around like a rag doll, her limp limbs feeling as though they would fly off given how her body was so easily whipped about!  In the process of being whipped around, the forest scenery a blur of green and orange where the flames rose up, she lost her submachine gun! The constant wiggling and swinging ended when she was tossed into the ebony scaled beast's tight and vicious claws!

ADN Twintail Crash site... Rjk1tRw

"Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhh!!!" Groaned the TIRS agent, feeling her bones creak in the uncomfortably tight grasp of this vile dragoness' grasp! Damn it, I'm in trouble now!! Mentally cried the woman, her big blue eyes glaring at the creature's glowing maw as it roared deafeningly into her face! "Shit, are you fucking ugly!! Breath stinks too, ever consider brushing you scaly bag of bones?!" Spat back the half Scardian woman who managed to push back the creature's grasp enough to draw her sidearm from under her jacket with her right hand:

ADN Twintail Crash site... Dbo6cvx-db06586e-907e-458b-afcc-f83ce100becc.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzM3YjcxMDZmLTc2MWItNDI0OC1hYWQ4LWFhZThlYTkwYTc2N1wvZGJvNmN2eC1kYjA2NTg2ZS05MDdlLTQ1OGItYWZjYy1mODNjZTEwMGJlY2MucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

In truth, Argayrth was going to bring up her other hand and tear the woman apart, however the defiance of her captive became the deciding factor. As she pulled out a smaller weapon and shot at her face, the dragoness winced as a stray bullet lodged into her eye! This made the beast roar angrily, tightening her grip till the woman gasped and dropped the puny weapon! She winked out the projectile, growling at the 'Queen' as she stared down at the slender woman in her grasp! There was only one fitting punishment in her mind, as it would be slow and painful, and unfortunately for this pretender Queen, the Dragoness was rather-

ADN Twintail Crash site... FZedk8w

-famished.

Smirking, the creature acknowledged the tiny woman in her grasp's attention had returned towards the Tenik, but the Dragoness was done waiting for her meal!

Natalya Wyverncleaver (interrupted) wrote:"Run you damn fool! Get out of here! Let me do my-!"

Swiftly the 'Queen' in her paw was thrown towards the Dragoness' wide open, glowing yellow jaws! The woman was cut off before she could even say 'job' as the jaws snapped over the Pretender Queen's hips! The Dragoness curled her yellow tongue around the agent's waist, slithering around her curvy warm and soft body as her legs dangled out from the jaws and the gaps of her conical teeth!

ADN Twintail Crash site... YRfIOWY

She turned to Tenik, her scales peeling back, her eyes heavily lidded as she smirked with 'Queen' kicking and screaming in her long and narrow jaws, before she jerked back her massive head and swallowed deeply with a a loud slurp! The beast closed her glowing eyes, feeling the shape of the curvaceous woman being forced down her throat with the aid of her glowing yellow tongue, the forked ends pushing against the Pretender Queen's high heels as she plunged headfirst into the glowing chasm ahead!

GLUUUURP!!

ADN Twintail Crash site... LAJXGDG

The purple-black underbelly scales bulged out, a vaguely spherical shape descending downwards from the base of the Dragonness' neck; the shape travelling down the sleek and slender neck quite visibly given its long and slender design! The wiggling bulge faded and vanished as soon as it passed the wider section of the dragon's neck...

Splash...

A muffled splashing sound, followed by the dragon's stomach gurgling followed. The Dragon opened her glowing eyes and jaws and exhaled a cloud of hot air in the cool forest, her forked tongue draped over her lower jaw to the left side, the creature's lidded eyes filled with satisfaction as she held her scaly stomach with her right hand and scratched there; feeling the woman wiggle within her digestive tract... Delicious and quick, the 'Queen' was now dethroned!

ADN Twintail Crash site... Black_dragon_by_trishexplorerrpg_ddb5suq-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTMzNCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2JhMzkxODdjLTEyM2QtNDlhYi1iMzJhLWQ5OThiMjc5MzZkOVwvZGRiNXN1cS1hZjUyN2E0MS04ZDViLTQ1ZTctYWE0Yi04ZTg5NGVkYTNjMjEuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

The monsterous dragoness turned her blazing emerald gaze upon Tenik now, letting out a tremendous roar of victory before spewing caustic flame over the area! With the Pretender Queen rapidly digesting inside Argayrth, The Lord of Yellow, Tenik was alone and at the powerful dragoness' merciless attacks!
Argayrth, Lord Of Yellow
Argayrth, Lord Of Yellow
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down