Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Exiled Plains

2 posters

Go down

The Exiled Plains Empty The Exiled Plains

Post  Atashli Phrukthu Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:03 am

Those sent to the Exiled Plains were to live far from the main cities on Gendoshima, below the cloud layer and into the relative unknown. Locals have for generations mention tales of a feared beast, simply known as the Beast of the Exiled Lands. No one knows what it looks like, but rumours persist that those who encounter are never seen again and without any trace of them or their property... as if they simply... vanished.

Gurgle...

"Were you heading from the Northern Cities?" The gentle yet powerful voice asked the woman in red, a Regent Scout who was sent to kill someone related to the Regents... the said woman adjusted her glasses.

The Exiled Plains File

Yukie no Sarada of an old clan of Gendoshima cleared her throat while she corrected the curiously large fluffball whom she was petting while the said creature was rummaging through the cart of supplies she was towing. "As I've said before, I came from the Capitol. It is an important mission for a Regent Scout to carry out her mission for the lords. Its a secret mission, I have to kill a relative of-" Sarada was still locked in the spell by the large fuzzy dragon beast. Who at this point was licking her lips. "That right? How silly of me~" The creature giggled, her lidded purple gaze reflecting the Regent Scout's appearance as she lowered her neck. "Please, continue to fluff my stomach fur. Its been so long and it feels so good." The beast continued, humming almost seductively.

The woman blushed, and brought both hands to the dragon's fur. "R-right, Lady Atashli." She was cute, Yukie no Sarada... she may have to resurrect her once she digested away inside Atashli's body. "Please, call me Atashi love, we know so much about each other! The other Regent Scout, whats his name? Doesn't matter as he's absorbed now, but at least he was on point! Ms Atashi you're so cute, Ms Atashi please more! Oooo~" She fluffed up her neck fur and shivered. Her stomach made quick work of him while she dealt with Yukie who was most stubborn to listen to her voice... but after one touch of her fur, Yukie submitted herself. The past three hours were full of pets and good conversation.

"S-sorry again, Lady- er... Atashi." The flustered human said, closing her eyes and smirking like a cat...completely absorbed by Atashi's fur... that felt so... comfortable. Soon, she'd be absorbed by something else.

Atashi grinned. "Good girl, too bad I'm hungry, huh?" She licked her jaws again. The dragon hadn't eaten a woman in... five years? They never sent one into the Exiled Plains, it was unfair... she wanted something sweet and savoury for a long while now...

She opened her mouth wide with an 'aaaaah' as she began to descend over Yukie's head...

The Exiled Plains 46421062_p1

Sarada looked up into the maw with a grin... then suddenly realized that Atashi had said 'absorbed'. Her mind began to revert back to normal, as thoughts resurfaced of how she got there, where was her partner, and what stole the horses from the cart after that loud bang that shook Gendoshima...? They had turned to look behind them for one second, and the cart's horses were gon-

Such thoughts were meaningless soon, as humidity washed over the woman and the jaws clamped around her waist! Atashi closed her eyes, her fur around her face turning red, the hairs of her face each changing to a glowing red spectrum relating her blushing features! Oooooh primals yes, that sweet, succulent flesh! The beast hummed, her tongue lathering the woman's breasts, her face, slipping around her snack who began to kick as she lifted her off her feet! The woman's low rise side tie silk panties flashed as her tabard dress flapped as she kicked! Saliva rolling down Yukie's flesh, her thigh high leather stirrup stockings shiny as she pedalled her feet, causing one of her sandals to fly off in her squirming response to being eaten alive!

Atashi's mouth was velvety, warm, and lacked teeth. The creature was glad the spell wore off in time, as its been a long time since she got to play rough with prey, she loved it when they struggled and squirmed! Sent her shivers every time. Her long tongue slipped under and between Yukie's crotch, wrapping around so Atashi's tongue's tip smacked Yukie's ass, and with a jerk of her head back, the happy dragoness opened her jaw and pulled her prey inside! Yukie's screams more audible before the beast clamped her jaws tight on Yukie's thighs.... and the tongue manipulating around her prey's body, feeling and tasting everything. Ohhhh heightened taste buds are the best...!! Oof, you got some poison darts lemme fix that- She thought, and undid the woman's belt with her tongue, before pushing the item into her cheek, before resuming her inspection. Nubile... young, good taste in perfume and good taste in general, yessss... you're wonderful! She mentally screamed with glee, fully savouring her unwilling prey, she suckled the woman's sexy legs into her maw with a wet slurp.

She smirked, woman fully inside her mouth, her body pushing into the throat, the dragoness simultaneously swallowed while slowly jerking her head back with a gentle, continuous rise. Uuuulp~

An animate bulging swell formed and travelled moderately down Atashi's neck, before vanishing into the mass of fur. Yukie's voice drifted further away... but was still audible as she literally splashed into the first stomach of the beast, before the chamber quickly filled with saliva and pushed her into the second stomach...

Atashi's scaled belly distended gently upon Yukie no Sarada's arrival... her muffled cries ignored by the beast who spat the accessory belt into the back of the digesting victim's cart.

The Exiled Plains Ahhh

"Ahhhhhhhh...! That hit the spot! Mmmm, haven't had a woman in a long time!!" Atashi exclaimed with her jaws wide open, no trace of the woman to be found...

The Exiled Plains 46421062_p0

She glanced down at the sight of Sarada's sandal, and keeping to the rumors plucked it up and swallowed it as well. "Hmhmhm, delicious girl~" she licked her maw slowly, her lidded gaze filled with pleasure and sweet surrender...

Her stomach bulged and moved with Yukie's struggles... then her cries sharply fell into a pained gurgle...and then the belly receded back.

"Hmmm, with my precio-*Urp*-excuse me, my precious snacks dealt with, what do we got in here..." The creature hummed as she began to rummage through the digested scout's cart. There were tents, camping supplies, munition, weapons... all to take out one person? Odd to the dragoness' mind, feeling it was a tad overkill. Shrugging, she gripped the cart with her clawed feet and took to the skies. She was going to bring the cart to one of her banks, aka a cave high up on a sheer cliff where she stored the possessions and supplies of her 'snacks' over the years. There were multiple banks, and there were some she hadn't seen in ages... it didn't matter to her, she just had fun hiding the stuff because it made the area of the Exiled Plains beautiful! No one lived in these rolling grassy hills, a valley between high peaks and sheer cliffs with a large lake no one knew about deeper within and a cute little forest. Granted, there were a few people out here, but they kept to themselves and in a way, she protected them from the cities they were cast out from. A few of her caves were plundered by these people, but again, she didn't mind this wasn't for profit as it was a fun legend and free food... though they needed to send more women out here I dun trust u...

As she deposited the items in the random cave with its assortment of useful junk and useless artefacts, she flew towards one of the farms hidden in the valley and belched out the horses, who were alive and terrified- covered completely in saliva into one of the pens. The old man who saw Atashi remained still upon hearing the whinnying, Atashi who, smiled with a slight tilt of her head bid the man "Good morning~" before taking to the skies again... looking for something else to occupy her time... as the Regents Scouts had wasted away within as well as her memory... she was getting hungry again <3
Atashli Phrukthu
Atashli Phrukthu
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

The Exiled Plains Empty Re: The Exiled Plains

Post  Saria Tristumal Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:25 am

"Please... don't leave me here...!" Saria screamed as the tunnel of weird energy flowed around her, gripping the stranger's arm. He couldn't leave her there... she's spent too much time on this damn island! She couldn't stay... but she could feel her hand slipping.

The Exiled Plains Amanda-final

"I'd rather be adrift or condemned in the corridor's of time than spend another moment on a damn island..." She smiled, knowing she wasn't going to make it. Her hand slipping away...

Birds flying off from the tree tops caused the elf to open her good eye. Damn dream...The dream which was already pathetic and depressing faded to the bleak reality. She was still on this damned planet. She was half convinced that such a place was its own planet, a single island trapped in the river of time surrounded by mist, fog and imbeciles who didn't know a proper word in Elven or Scardian. It was... painful, to say the least. It was an island where, unless you were born to a good life, you'll probably will remain so. Social climbing, recognition was very hard... and frankly unwanted. It was a living...hell. She took 'The Caster' the odd bowgun that she had...won off a very powerful member of the Blade's a long while ago, and slung the strap around her shoulder as she stood on the tree limb. Her small breasts jiggled as she dropped from one limb to the next, and soon she was on the forest floor. The nameless patch of woods in the Exiled Plains, close to a lake also nameless. She herself was nameless to the people here, which was for once... great. Saria had taken her exile rather well... but she'd sooner leave this island. She wondered if any of the world she once knew was beyond the mist... a world the natives wouldn't believe existed such a short boat ride away normally...

"An island of idiots..." She sighed, using the old world language... or rather new world... Scardian didn't exist prior to this island's inhabitance. It was all very confusing as hell, and she sometimes wondered why she bother speaking in the Scardian/Common Tongue at all since the day she washed up on this island's dreaded shores. "Ugh... all a bloody headache it is..." She pouted, drawing her cape's hood up and began walking to the clearing. She was feeling the sun beat down on her for a moment when a shadow cast over her instead. Pausing, she glanced up and then quickly took to the shadows. Fuck...its that Sadistic Luck Dragon, The Beast of the Exiled Plains! You wouldn't think she's all that dangerous, but thats her fuckin' shtick. How many people has she killed? And its worse if you're female... her favorite kind of prey. She thought, unsure why she went bestiary mode again after so many years... an old habit of seeing a monster in the field she supposed. She'd do it often when thinking of home... and of how she'd love to kick her Aunt off a cliff. She remained hidden, and waited to see if the beast would pass overhead without pause before she would continue on her way...
Saria Tristumal
Saria Tristumal
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Atashli Phrukthu Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:26 am

The beast seemingly continued to fly, unaware of the Elven woman below... however, Atashi's eyes fell upon the wooded area where she could faintly smell the Elf. I'll let it pass, for now... even if its against my cravings, I am now curious why I didn't sense this one sooner... interesting. Perhaps she'll lead me to further delectables and fun~ She mentally mused, and continued to soar over the forest and back to the grassy hills.
Atashli Phrukthu
Atashli Phrukthu
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Saria Tristumal Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:39 am

Saria hunkered low and out of sight as the beast flew past... but didn't make a return pass over. She assumed, for now, she was in the clear. "Phew... don't want to deal with that right now, thats for damn sure." She sighed, and looked about before continuing her adventure outward. She needed to get off this dreaded rock even if it killed her. She was tired of these geographical features, she almost forgot what 'home' looked like now. She just had to keep moving, get somewhere near the coast, and hope she'd be able to sail off this island since it was clear...something was off about the island today. It wasn't itself, so to speak... and if the island felt like it was in disarray, it meant she should be able to make use of that and flee.
Saria Tristumal
Saria Tristumal
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down