Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black Market's Warehouse & Nagauta's 'Throne'

+2
Crisis Rocan
Tsutsuji Busujima
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Black Market's Warehouse & Nagauta's 'Throne' - Page 2 Empty Re: The Black Market's Warehouse & Nagauta's 'Throne'

Post  Saeko Mon May 24, 2021 11:56 pm

Saeko blinked, and checked her bra... it was gone... she didn't know how he got a hold of it-

She turned to the masked freaks bathed in the shadows around her, they... did not appear human as they once did moments prior. They weren't your average ninja... these were something different, ancient... what was her cousin playing with? She didn't know, but felt one day he'd bark up the wrong tree with his 'manners' and hired hands aside... he would die that 'wonderful death' he himself probably wanted.

She closed her eyes, and sighed. "You know what I'm looking for then. Have the means to answer my questions... why aren't you sicking your idiot sister on me for my head?"
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

The Black Market's Warehouse & Nagauta's 'Throne' - Page 2 Empty Re: The Black Market's Warehouse & Nagauta's 'Throne'

Post  Tsutsuji Busujima Mon May 24, 2021 11:58 pm

TsuTsu laughed as her brother one upped Saeko, slapping her injured leg... "Owie ow... ow...." She hissed, before turning her blue eyes on Sakeo. "Looks like you lose after all!" She giggled... but then Saeko, made a valid point...

"Wait, yeah, why haven't you ordered me to take her head off, brother?" She asked.

Tsutsuji Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Saeko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagauta Busujima Tue May 25, 2021 12:17 am

Saeko wrote:Saeko blinked, and checked her bra... it was gone... she didn't know how he got a hold of it-

She turned to the masked freaks bathed in the shadows around her, they... did not appear human as they once did moments prior. They weren't your average ninja... these were something different, ancient... what was her cousin playing with? She didn't know, but felt one day he'd bark up the wrong tree with his 'manners' and hired hands aside... he would die that 'wonderful death' he himself probably wanted.

She closed her eyes, and sighed. "You know what I'm looking for then. Have the means to answer my questions... why aren't you sicking your idiot sister on me for my head?"

He smiled at this, and was about to open his mouth when his sister interrupted him, and his eyes went lidded, and mouth closed.

Tsutsuji Busujima wrote:TsuTsu laughed as her brother one upped Saeko, slapping her injured leg... "Owie ow... ow...." She hissed, before turning her blue eyes on Sakeo. "Looks like you lose after all!" She giggled... but then Saeko, made a valid point...

"Wait, yeah, why haven't you ordered me to take her head off, brother?" She asked.

"...TsuTsu dear, the properly clothed.... the..." he paused at that, glancing at Saeko, and then back to his sister. "The important people are talking right now, go make yourself useful or shut up. I'm kinda in a conversation still?" He hummed before turning to Saeko.

"Rude. Thats why." He says, leaning back, crossing his legs. "It would have been not only barbarically rude, but its uncooked, raw, boring. Plus I'm too lazy to find this dreaded artefact on my own nor would I want to send my idiot sister out there for it... she'd probably get eaten by a giant slug... flower, thing. Or get lost. She's an idiot, but she's my idiot. You... you're the pariah of Beijio, no one will care if you die." he said coldly. "I also find it having the potential to be... highly entertaining to help you. Hiyori's blade, the Dojikiri Yatsusuna is not a weapon that can be picked up and used by normal hands. You could, but it would be the same as that paltry excuse of a Murasame knockoff in your hand..." He began. "The blade is living. Constructed of voidglass created when Nagahime yanked the crystalized bones of the unknown beast it was spawned from... it resonates with its user. If it doesn't like whats holding it... it devours them. Not like that slug flower monstrosity I made up a few moments ago... it'll destroy your soul. There is no afterlife, no rebirth. Nothing. You're a shell with a soul thats been devoured by the ancient being that dwells within." He continued... and then smiled. "You know... how much money that would fetch us?" He held out his hand as if picturing a crowd on the horizon. "Behold! The blade of Legend! One of the five wonders of the swordsmithing world! The legendary Otachi, Dojikiri Yatsusuna!!" He cried out, flipping the pages of the journal to reveal the picture of the blade at its pique:

The Black Market's Warehouse & Nagauta's 'Throne' - Page 2 Dbymqui-d51f72ae-1cf3-4a14-88f2-e6dfb7dd6050

"To reclaim ownership of the blade is only destined to the true Heir of the Busujima Clan, to the Thunder Beast of Beijio... I am not fit for such a role in this... grandiose play... but I feel like you do. Yuuko, Gods rest her wicked soul, would have been as well... but someone upstairs has some pretty lousy writing, killing off the villainess before she can watch her hopes and dreams shatter... the dumb broad really thought Hiyori would travel across the sea... to the ancestral home, already burned down by that point in the Great Beijio War of 2282...? No, she was far too injured, she had been practically eviscerated by Abdel the Pure by that point... she fled so her lover, the Prince, would not see her die. For her idea of death would be to go somewhere she could be forever trapped in a moment... a place of refuge for her dying mind." He continues, standing up as he flipped through the pages, and began walking towards Saeko...
Nagauta Busujima
Nagauta Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Saeko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Tue May 25, 2021 12:24 am

Nagauta Busujima wrote:
Saeko wrote:Saeko blinked, and checked her bra... it was gone... she didn't know how he got a hold of it-

He smiled at this, and was about to open his mouth when his sister interrupted him, and his eyes went lidded, and mouth closed.

Tsutsuji Busujima wrote:TsuTsu laughed as her brother one upped Saeko, slapping her injured leg... "Owie ow... ow...." She hissed, before turning her blue eyes on Sakeo. "Looks like you lose after all!" She giggled... but then Saeko, made a valid point...

"...TsuTsu dear, the properly clothed.... the..." he paused at that, glancing at Saeko, and then back to his sister. "The important people are talking right now, go make yourself useful or shut up. I'm kinda in a conversation still?" He hummed before turning to Saeko.

"Rude. Thats why." He says, leaning back, crossing his legs. "It would have been not only barbarically rude, but its uncooked, raw, boring. Plus I'm too lazy to find this dreaded artefact on my own nor would I want to send my idiot sister out there for it... she'd probably get eaten by a giant slug... flower, thing. Or get lost. She's an idiot, but she's my idiot. You... you're the pariah of Beijio, no one will care if you die." he said coldly. "I also find it having the potential to be... highly entertaining to help you. Hiyori's blade, the Dojikiri Yatsusuna is not a weapon that can be picked up and used by normal hands. You could, but it would be the same as that paltry excuse of a Murasame knockoff in your hand..." He began. "The blade is living. Constructed of voidglass created when Nagahime yanked the crystalized bones of the unknown beast it was spawned from... it resonates with its user. If it doesn't like whats holding it... it devours them. Not like that slug flower monstrosity I made up a few moments ago... it'll destroy your soul. There is no afterlife, no rebirth. Nothing. You're a shell with a soul thats been devoured by the ancient being that dwells within." He continued... and then smiled. "You know... how much money that would fetch us?" He held out his hand as if picturing a crowd on the horizon. "Behold! The blade of Legend! One of the five wonders of the swordsmithing world! The legendary Otachi, Dojikiri Yatsusuna!!" He cried out, flipping the pages of the journal to reveal the picture of the blade at its pique:

The Black Market's Warehouse & Nagauta's 'Throne' - Page 2 Dbymqui-d51f72ae-1cf3-4a14-88f2-e6dfb7dd6050

"To reclaim ownership of the blade is only destined to the true Heir of the Busujima Clan, to the Thunder Beast of Beijio... I am not fit for such a role in this... grandiose play... but I feel like you do. Yuuko, Gods rest her wicked soul, would have been as well... but someone upstairs has some pretty lousy writing, killing off the villainess before she can watch her hopes and dreams shatter... the dumb broad really thought Hiyori would travel across the sea... to the ancestral home, already burned down by that point in the Great Beijio War of 2282...? No, she was far too injured, she had been practically eviscerated by Abdel the Pure by that point... she fled so her lover, the Prince, would not see her die. For her idea of death would be to go somewhere she could be forever trapped in a moment... a place of refuge for her dying mind." He continues, standing up as he flipped through the pages, and began walking towards Saeko...

She figured he'd be thinking of money. "You want me to find it for you... you conniving, money grubbing prick..." she spat, approaching the man with the blade, much to TsuTsu's delayed protests.... when she held it back. She couldn't kill Nagauta... but he wanted her to kill him, so she'd lose her shot at rebuilding the Clan... and her life. Those masked guys only let her get this far because Nagauta knew she would stop at this moment... realize that the power shift really did fall in his court now... she twitched, and lowered her hand. "Okay then... so get to the point, I have not the time for history lectures... I have no time for what is already dead and buried!" She spat.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagauta Busujima Tue May 25, 2021 12:42 am

Nagauta was calm, knowing if Saeko continued with her actions that she would die without knowing the answers to her nagging questions... he may have died too, but he would have enjoyed the look of despair as she realized she killed her only, scholarly lead. "Patience..." he began. "You scoffed at my appreciation of the arts before, but trust me honey, there are old and invaluable secrets to old art and stories." He mused, before leaning close to her. "And what you seek is neither dead, nor buried...you have to meet where the Prince gave his love to Lady Hiyori, to a sacred spot deep within the Amaine woods, past where the Faeries nest and the flowers kill... to a valley that would be so beautiful that the 'crest of the Busujima house was changed from the Nue to the Wisteria'.... you're looking for a part of the Amaine where Wisteria grows, and hallucinogenic flowers grow... the Moonlily Nightshade, which is the poison of choice for the Busujima Clan since Hiyori's ascension to the Clan's head... you know what I refer to now, do you? The story of the Serpent and the Princess? A story written by the prince of Beijio himself for children, following Hiyori's death. 'She sleeps, immortal, protected from the demons, surrounded by the seeds of the moon, she rests upon belly of an old friend, the golden haired serpent of Amaine...' Wisteria drives away demons, the seeds of the moon refer to Moonlilly Nightshade, and the serpent..."

He pulls away from her, walking over to a sheet covering the frame of an oil painting, and when he pulled it away... he spoke:

"'Of golden hair, and azure scale, the Wyrm of Crisis makes her home deep within the forest of Headhunters. Once a foe, but now a friend, she protects the princess... in the shrine within.'" He says as he side stepped, revealing the portrait of the 'Wyrm of Crisis'.

The Black Market's Warehouse & Nagauta's 'Throne' - Page 2 Crisis___june_by_karbo-d6w08jr

"She has many other names... but she's the most ancient, and feared of Wyrms. Only this artist... and Hiyori have ever likely encountered her and remained fortunate to survive. I could harbour any guess what the 'shrine within' means... but it would seem you have to encounter a rare beast whom only a handful of the world are aware of. She's a primordial beast, and I believe even Nagahime herself may have fought her, when she was but a naga. She is revered by the Jade Vipers of the Amaine, they speak of the giant with blond hair past the veil of the faeries... such are folk tales most scoff at, but I find the truth in their writings..." he says, before closing the book, handing it back to Saeko. He glanced down at her destroyed attire and weapon, and then back to her eyes. "You may want to prepare more than some rags, and a tin blade..." he handed her the book forcefully now.
Nagauta Busujima
Nagauta Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Saeko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Tue May 25, 2021 12:50 am

Saeko closed her eyes. "From dusty journals, to ancient poems and bedtime stories... now... a giant snake? Gods do like to punish me for their entertainment." She says before snatching the journal forcefully away from him, brushing past him. "The War Gods and primals simply love toying with us Busujimas..." she paused, as she was heading over to change her top, turning to face him over her shoulder again. "So, when do you swoop in to kill me and Finn, and take Hiyori's blade for yourself?" She asked with lidded eyes.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagauta Busujima Tue May 25, 2021 12:56 am

Saeko wrote:Saeko closed her eyes. "From dusty journals, to ancient poems and bedtime stories... now... a giant snake? Gods do like to punish me for their entertainment." She says before snatching the journal forcefully away from him, brushing past him. "The War Gods and primals simply love toying with us Busujimas..." she paused, as she was heading over to change her top, turning to face him over her shoulder again. "So, when do you swoop in to kill me and Finn, and take Hiyori's blade for yourself?" She asked with lidded eyes.

He smiled at her. "You've got nothing to lose but that pariah life. Literally, if you come back with blade in hand, the mark made by your father would be erased. But you fail... you lose your life. I say its worth it, or you know, live somewhere outside Beijio till your a droopy old hag mistaken for a witch. Hmp." He shrugged, before smirking at her question.

"Come now, you must crawl before you walk, walk before you run, run before you die... dear cousin, don't jump to the conclusion when the introduction has yet to be written~!" he mused, as he slipped out a paper and some ink, and began writing out a mandate. "Granted... for this cousin, you will owe me... it may not be the sword should you be successful... but something far more, beneficial to me than some discarded relic of our ancestors and..." He says, before handing her the scroll. "I. Will. Collect." He says with a shrewd look, and narrow, calculating eyes.

Nagauta Busujima
Nagauta Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Tue May 25, 2021 12:58 am

Saeko glanced at the scroll, and grabbed it, looking between it and her distrustful scumbag of a cousin. "What is this supposed to be?" She asked, attaching the Tachi back to her hip belt so she could better read the scribbles on the parchment.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagauta Busujima Tue May 25, 2021 1:07 am

"That, dear cousin... is your bill. Its also what will let you leave my establishment alive, as our... humiliated relatives up stairs would have a better mind to remove your head from your sloped shoulders..." he says, flicking one of her loose hairs from her said shoulder, before rubbing his fingers together. "Yes, well... that parchment states you are allowed two horses, tools, equipment, an amount of Gilex worth at least 10,000 in both bills and coins, munitions, firearms... weapons from my vault, the new gaudy clothes you will no doubt replace yours with... and my information I have given you." He says, bowing his head. "You'll find the horses waiting for you, packed and ready for your journey as you exit. Don't stare at Auntie Fujiko, she is chemed right now, and is still very salty about what you did to her ego, and her neck... though Ryu and Sota are... absolutely fine what you did to their faces. Pervs, the lot of them!" He chuckled with a grin, patting her shoulder as he walked past her to head back upstairs, snapping his fingers and the Mugen began to move his sister along with him. He didn't look back, but called out to Saeko as he left: "I think you're my favourite, pariah cousin, Saeko... do try and make it back home... or..."

He paused, then turned to her with an evil grin:

The Black Market's Warehouse & Nagauta's 'Throne' - Page 2 Satania-evil-smile

"Try to die, beautifully... dear cousin. Don't die a boring death."
Nagauta Busujima
Nagauta Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Saeko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Tue May 25, 2021 1:38 am

Nagauta Busujima wrote:"That, dear cousin... is your bill. Its also what will let you leave my establishment alive, as our... humiliated relatives up stairs would have a better mind to remove your head from your sloped shoulders..." he says, flicking one of her loose hairs from her said shoulder, before rubbing his fingers together. "Yes, well... that parchment states you are allowed two horses, tools, equipment, an amount of Gilex worth at least 10,000 in both bills and coins, munitions, firearms... weapons from my vault, the new gaudy clothes you will no doubt replace yours with... and my information I have given you." He says, bowing his head. "You'll find the horses waiting for you, packed and ready for your journey as you exit. Don't stare at Auntie Fujiko, she is chemed right now, and is still very salty about what you did to her ego, and her neck... though Ryu and Sota are... absolutely fine what you did to their faces. Pervs, the lot of them!" He chuckled with a grin, patting her shoulder as he walked past her to head back upstairs, snapping his fingers and the Mugen began to move his sister along with him. He didn't look back, but called out to Saeko as he left: "I think you're my favourite, pariah cousin, Saeko... do try and make it back home... or..."

He paused, then turned to her with an evil grin:

The Black Market's Warehouse & Nagauta's 'Throne' - Page 2 Satania-evil-smile

"Try to die, beautifully... dear cousin. Don't die a boring death."

"Ah... sounds like I made a deal with Yama..." she says shrugging, before watching him off. "You're a twisted individual, 'Botan'... I can see why Yuuko liked hanging with you." She says folding the note or bill before walking over to the clothes to swap her top out.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Nagauta Busujima likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagauta Busujima Tue May 25, 2021 1:42 am

"Its Nagauta, you filthy pariah~" He hummed back, waving without looking at her. "Don't take the Yamato replica, by the way... I'm going to sell it as the 'real deal' it certainly looks it." He says, pointing to the blade... both of them, unaware... it was indeed the 'real deal':

The Black Market's Warehouse & Nagauta's 'Throne' - Page 2 Yamato

The purified blade slumbered without a demonic host to feed off of... and sat still and silent.... for now in Nagauta's Treasury...

(to here)
Nagauta Busujima
Nagauta Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Saeko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Tue May 25, 2021 2:13 am

Nagauta Busujima wrote:"Its Nagauta, you filthy pariah~" He hummed back, waving without looking at her. "Don't take the Yamato replica, by the way... I'm going to sell it as the 'real deal' it certainly looks it." He says, pointing to the blade... both of them, unaware... it was indeed the 'real deal':

The Black Market's Warehouse & Nagauta's 'Throne' - Page 2 Yamato

The purified blade slumbered without a demonic host to feed off of... and sat still and silent.... for now in Nagauta's Treasury...

(to here)

She scoffed. "Yeah, 'fool me once'..." She called back, removing her top:

The Black Market's Warehouse & Nagauta's 'Throne' - Page 2 Dbnjqdw-d6d9ba15-fe13-4998-a521-ed516e83dccf.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzM3YjcxMDZmLTc2MWItNDI0OC1hYWQ4LWFhZThlYTkwYTc2N1wvZGJuanFkdy1kNmQ5YmExNS1mZTEzLTQ5OTgtYTUyMS1lZDUxNmU4M2RjY2YuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

She patched her wounds... finding most already heeling, so she instead wiped away the blood before she slipped on another of the sailor fuku styled shirts; it only felt fitting.

The Black Market's Warehouse & Nagauta's 'Throne' - Page 2 Dbi6c1y-127cc571-11ed-4a8e-b0f9-22a2bae6b439

With her clothing situation taken care of, she looks around, and begins to equip other weapons from his treasury. She found a dropleg holster and a Manzetta Match Custom:

The Black Market's Warehouse & Nagauta's 'Throne' - Page 2 Manzetta_match_custom_by_kikoaihara-dbtzh2b

Which she slipped on, before heading over to where they brought Finn. He was still laying still, unconscious yet breathing, as she walked over to him. He seemed fine, if but bruised from his bondage. "Oi.... get up 'Ser Knight'." She mocked, kicking his shin, hard.

The Black Market's Warehouse & Nagauta's 'Throne' - Page 2 Dbnjxsv-7289a2b6-8f67-4dcf-aecd-1b464845d9ac
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Darkstorm Zero and Finn Lachdanan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Tue May 25, 2021 2:37 am

Finn winked his eyes open, holding his neck as he looked up at the woman looming over him with her arms folded:

The Black Market's Warehouse & Nagauta's 'Throne' - Page 2 Dbnjxsv-7289a2b6-8f67-4dcf-aecd-1b464845d9ac

"Shit... what (coughing) the hell happened?" He asked, pulling himself back to his feet. He looked around the unfamiliar location, the cellar they were entering prior to his abduction and passing out. There were oddities, crates, straw in crates, artefacts, treasures, weapons, armor strewn about. "Did we raid a museum?" He coughed.
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Tue May 25, 2021 2:48 am

Finn Lachdanan wrote:Finn winked his eyes open, holding his neck as he looked up at the woman looming over him with her arms folded:

"Shit... what (coughing) the hell happened?" He asked, pulling himself back to his feet. He looked around the unfamiliar location, the cellar they were entering prior to his abduction and passing out. There were oddities, crates, straw in crates, artefacts, treasures, weapons, armor strewn about. "Did we raid a museum?" He coughed.

Saeko smirked. "No, but Nagauta probably did. C'mon, take what you need from around here save the Yamato replica. My cousin I was warning you about, TsuTsu-er, Tsutsuji knocked you out. She's cute, a year older than me, your type." She pitched, grinning as she turned around and began to head towards where they had entered. "Naga told me what we need to look for, where we need to go. He's prepared horses for us and supplies upstairs. Just... don't give my relatives any direct eye contact, this bill or writ of truce will only go so far with some of my family members." She says, holding up the scroll, before she took a kusarigama from a nearby rack. Her cousin, Tsutsu's preferred weapon of choice... she supposed she could give it another shot. She bundled it and holstered it above her ass, before taking a shorter katana and paired it with the knockoff tachi.

"Before..." she suddenly started. "I used to kill without thinking. Rush right in. Screaming my head off and get lost in the chaos. I thrived there. Coming here today, I could have killed any of my cousins and relatives without thinking. They've been cruel to me, even before my father's ambition got the better of him. They just hid that cruelty before then. Since the fall of the Busujima clan... all my relatives got to say what they really felt to me. And its been dark, lonely... I should really not be doing this for them. They deserve to rot. The lot of them." She then turned to Finn, unrealizing she was crying. "I'm doing this for myself. For Beijio. To be accepted as someone and not labeled as a traitor to the empire. I did nothing wrong, yet its my sin to bear since I survived. Beijio law can be cruel... I want to tear it all down."
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Edgar Holden and Finn Lachdanan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Tue May 25, 2021 3:39 am

Saeko wrote:
Finn Lachdanan wrote:Finn winked his eyes open, holding his neck as he looked up at the woman looming over him with her arms folded:

Saeko smirked. "No, but Nagauta probably did. C'mon, take what you need from around here save the Yamato replica. My cousin I was warning you about, TsuTsu-er, Tsutsuji knocked you out. She's cute, a year older than me, your type." She pitched, grinning as she turned around and began to head towards where they had entered. "Naga told me what we need to look for, where we need to go. He's prepared horses for us and supplies upstairs. Just... don't give my relatives any direct eye contact, this bill or writ of truce will only go so far with some of my family members." She says, holding up the scroll, before she took a kusarigama from a nearby rack. Her cousin, Tsutsu's preferred weapon of choice... she supposed she could give it another shot. She bundled it and holstered it above her ass, before taking a shorter katana and paired it with the knockoff tachi.

"Before..." she suddenly started. "I used to kill without thinking. Rush right in. Screaming my head off and get lost in the chaos. I thrived there. Coming here today, I could have killed any of my cousins and relatives without thinking. They've been cruel to me, even before my father's ambition got the better of him. They just hid that cruelty before then. Since the fall of the Busujima clan... all my relatives got to say what they really felt to me. And its been dark, lonely... I should really not be doing this for them. They deserve to rot. The lot of them." She then turned to Finn, unrealizing she was crying. "I'm doing this for myself. For Beijio. To be accepted as someone and not labeled as a traitor to the empire. I did nothing wrong, yet its my sin to bear since I survived. Beijio law can be cruel... I want to tear it all down."  

He rubbed the front of his throat and chuckled. "Heh, yeah... I just love the dominating type, with chains to boot..." he rolled his eyes, and looked around. He chuckled, wincing as he did, when she brought up her family. "Yeah, that Aunt of yours was really selling that she wanted to peel back my skin and boil me alive."

He was looking through some of the foreign shields when Saeko began to speak up again, and he turned to her...

His eyes got a little large, as he watched her shed tears. "Saeko..." He said softly, before, he checked his pockets, and pulled out a handkerchief, approached and began to dab her face with it. "Then lets show them, who you really are. Who you want to be. I can be a bit of pig, and an oaf sometimes, but I will stand beside you as I promised, as I pledged to see through it that you complete your goal. That creepily handsome white haired angel will probably strike me dead with lightning if I tried otherwise, but I have no reason to. I think... I'm where I'm supposed to be. And though its nice to see you actually shed tears, it's perhaps best not to show them when in a castle surrounded by your enemies." He teased gently, caressing her cheek with the handkerchief.
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Saeko and Edgar Holden like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Tue May 25, 2021 3:52 am

Finn Lachdanan wrote:
Saeko wrote:

He rubbed the front of his throat and chuckled. "Heh, yeah... I just love the dominating type, with chains to boot..." he rolled his eyes, and looked around. He chuckled, wincing as he did, when she brought up her family. "Yeah, that Aunt of yours was really selling that she wanted to peel back my skin and boil me alive."

He was looking through some of the foreign shields when Saeko began to speak up again, and he turned to her...

His eyes got a little large, as he watched her shed tears. "Saeko..." He said softly, before, he checked his pockets, and pulled out a handkerchief, approached and began to dab her face with it. "Then lets show them, who you really are. Who you want to be. I can be a bit of pig, and an oaf sometimes, but I will stand beside you as I promised, as I pledged to see through it that you complete your goal. That creepily handsome white haired angel will probably strike me dead with lightning if I tried otherwise, but I have no reason to. I think... I'm where I'm supposed to be. And though its nice to see you actually shed tears, it's perhaps best not to show them when in a castle surrounded by your enemies." He teased gently, caressing her cheek with the handkerchief.

She blinked as he mentioned her tears, his warm touch was... needed. She closed her eyes, and gripped his hand, aiding him in drying her tears. "...I appreciate it. But..." she then reopened her eyes part way, an attractive lidded manner as she smiled at him and pushed his hand out of her face. "Who gave you permission to touch me?"

The Black Market's Warehouse & Nagauta's 'Throne' - Page 2 Dbngj89-64e08712-8bdf-4940-905e-5fb40ba835e0

She turned around, and glanced over her shoulder at him, before looking away, closing her eyes and chuckled.

The Black Market's Warehouse & Nagauta's 'Throne' - Page 2 Dbns6e9-a09b474a-dfb3-4d08-ab9a-b2375e787cd7

"You're an okay guy, when you want to be, Finn. Well then, shall we leave, Ser Knight? Before Nagauta changes his mind and wants to see our heads on platters for display over all of Beijio?" She asked.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Edgar Holden, The Mysterious Stranger and Finn Lachdanan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mysterious Stranger Tue May 25, 2021 4:07 am

"It warms my eternal spark, to see that the bond I had anticipated is starting to form. Good. Then it is now time I return what once was taken to their rightful place."

The entity known only as the Stranger appeared before Saeko and Finn once more, and in each hand he held their precious heirlooms. To Saeko, he returned the Dojigiri. And to Finn, his mother's amulet.

My new little brother is talking to your cousin Nagauta right now. Perhaps Edward believes that he can convince him to lend more assistance to the coming battle, but I do not think the Branch houses of Busujima would consider this, at least not until you find Yasutsuna, and bring the two blades together again as only you can Saeko. Your family needs the return of the Raikou. Your world needs it's protectors now more than ever, now that the Void beast has risen again..."
The Mysterious Stranger
The Mysterious Stranger
Private First Class
Private First Class

Saeko and Finn Lachdanan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Tue May 25, 2021 4:16 am

The Mysterious Stranger wrote:"It warms my eternal spark, to see that the bond I had anticipated is starting to form. Good. Then it is now time I return what once was taken to their rightful place."

The entity known only as the Stranger appeared before Saeko and Finn once more, and in each hand he held their precious heirlooms. To Saeko, he returned the Dojigiri. And to Finn, his mother's amulet.

My new little brother is talking to your cousin Nagauta right now. Perhaps Edward believes that he can convince him to lend more assistance to the coming battle, but I do not think the Branch houses of Busujima would consider this, at least not until you find Yasutsuna, and bring the two blades together again as only you can Saeko. Your family needs the return of the Raikou. Your world needs it's protectors now more than ever, now that the Void beast has risen again..."

Saeko turned to the man as Finn let out a surprised scream. Saeko blinked to the weapon, and then turned to Finn. "You mention his handsome appearance and he arrives... if we knew this all along Soma wouldn't have gotten accelerated writer's cramp..." She says with a soft sigh. Looking upon her father's sword once more, the Murata-Tou Dojigiri, she gripped it and brought it close to her, assigning it to her hip, before drawing the length of the blade, to inspect its dual edge tip:

The Black Market's Warehouse & Nagauta's 'Throne' - Page 2 Dbnnasx-67f3e355-f863-4d4b-884f-e62d41e714aa

The Black Market's Warehouse & Nagauta's 'Throne' - Page 2 Image0

"...you weren't the least bit worried my cousin TsuTsu was going to kill us?" She asked the stranger. "I mean, this blade, could've been useful... should you, I unno, came a few minutes prior and be like, 'defend yourself'." She says in a playful manner before sheathing the sword and placing it with the other two swords she collected from Nagauta's vault.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Edgar Holden, The Mysterious Stranger and Finn Lachdanan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Tue May 25, 2021 4:32 am

Finn flustered at Saeko's response. "Yeah..." he says, before the white haired man appeared once again, nearly causing him to jump out of his skin! "Gods....damn it you did that again!" He shouted, before noting the emerald locket presented to him. He blinked, looked almost confused, before he cautiously reached for it, half expecting the man to take it back before taking it in hand once more. It felt odd, but part of him didn't want to hold onto it... there was something foreboding about it that ironically put him more on edge. "Thanks," he said, regardless, and slipped it on around his neck, tucking it away for now. "...finish chopping all that wood?" he asked, crossing his arms and looking upon the Stranger with a raised brow.
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Saeko, Edgar Holden and The Mysterious Stranger like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mysterious Stranger Tue May 25, 2021 4:52 am

Saeko wrote:Saeko turned to the man as Finn let out a surprised scream. Saeko blinked to the weapon, and then turned to Finn. "You mention his handsome appearance and he arrives... if we knew this all along Soma wouldn't have gotten accelerated writer's cramp..." She says with a soft sigh. Looking upon her father's sword once more, the Murata-Tou Dojigiri, she gripped it and brought it close to her, assigning it to her hip, before drawing the length of the blade, to inspect its dual edge tip:

The Black Market's Warehouse & Nagauta's 'Throne' - Page 2 Dbnnasx-67f3e355-f863-4d4b-884f-e62d41e714aa

"...you weren't the least bit worried my cousin TsuTsu was going to kill us?" She asked the stranger. "I mean, this blade, could've been useful... should you, I unno, came a few minutes prior and be like, 'defend yourself'." She says in a playful manner before sheathing the sword and placing it with the other two swords she collected from Nagauta's vault.

"I had faith you would be victorious. It could not be otherwise" replied the stranger with a small smile.

Finn Lachdanan wrote:Finn flustered at Saeko's response. "Yeah..." he says, before the white haired man appeared once again, nearly causing him to jump out of his skin! "Gods....damn it you did that again!" He shouted, before noting the emerald locket presented to him. He blinked, looked almost confused, before he cautiously reached for it, half expecting the man to take it back before taking it in hand once more. It felt odd, but part of him didn't want to hold onto it... there was something foreboding about it that ironically put him more on edge. "Thanks," he said, regardless, and slipped it on around his neck, tucking it away for now. "...finish chopping all that wood?" he asked, crossing his arms and looking upon the Stranger with a raised brow.

"In a manner of speaking, Mr.Lachdanan. Edward bade me bring you two boons from his Armory of Justice. For you, Ms.Busujima, Much like your clan's first blessing, this will bestow upon you a new element to co-exist with your current inherited one. An element that lightning sparks, and infuses when it strikes. You will become the wielder of the Lightning.... and the Flame."

With that, the Stranger materialized in a flash of holy flame and golden lightning a gleaming obsidian and bright golden sheathed Katana.

The Black Market's Warehouse & Nagauta's 'Throne' - Page 2 OXj0J8E The Black Market's Warehouse & Nagauta's 'Throne' - Page 2 GcjbS64

When drawn, the intricately patterned blade seemingly shifted and moved like a living flame.

The Black Market's Warehouse & Nagauta's 'Throne' - Page 2 Idh9G3K

He then turned to Finn, and with a similar flourish, he produced a similarly immaculate blade in the Scardian style.

The Black Market's Warehouse & Nagauta's 'Throne' - Page 2 3Sm7uNz

"And for you. Mr.Lachdanan, a longsword worthy of the blood of Scar'd. Infused with the elemental powers all Scardians hold most dear. The power to shape and control the Winds and Waters of Galiavan. These weapons bear no name, and hold no history. Their names and destinies begin here, for you to shape... May they light your way and guard you."

Last edited by The Mysterious Stranger on Tue May 25, 2021 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
The Mysterious Stranger
The Mysterious Stranger
Private First Class
Private First Class

Saeko and Finn Lachdanan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Tue May 25, 2021 5:04 am

The Mysterious Stranger wrote:
Saeko wrote:Saeko turned to the man as Finn let out a surprised scream. Saeko blinked to the weapon, and then turned to Finn. "You mention his handsome appearance and he arrives... if we knew this all along Soma wouldn't have gotten accelerated writer's cramp..." She says with a soft sigh. Looking upon her father's sword once more, the Murata-Tou Dojigiri, she gripped it and brought it close to her, assigning it to her hip, before drawing the length of the blade, to inspect its dual edge tip:

"I had faith you would be victorious. It could not be otherwise" replied the stranger with a small smile.

Finn Lachdanan wrote:Finn flustered at Saeko's response. "Yeah..." he says, before the white haired man appeared once again, nearly causing him to jump out of his skin! "Gods....damn it you did that again!" He shouted, before noting the emerald locket presented to him. He blinked, looked almost confused, before he cautiously reached for it, half expecting the man to take it back before taking it in hand once more. It felt odd, but part of him didn't want to hold onto it... there was something foreboding about it that ironically put him more on edge. "Thanks," he said, regardless, and slipped it on around his neck, tucking it away for now. "...finish chopping all that wood?" he asked, crossing his arms and looking upon the Stranger with a raised brow.

"In a manner of speaking, Mr.Lachdanan. Edward bade me bring you two boons from his Armory of Justice. For you, Ms.Busujima, Much like your clan's first blessing, this will bestow upon you a new element to co-exist with your current inherited one. An element that lightning sparks, and infuses when it strikes. You will become the wielder of the Lightning.... and the Flame."

With that, the Stranger materialized in a flash of holy flame and golden lightning a gleaming obsidian and bright golden sheathed Katana.

The Black Market's Warehouse & Nagauta's 'Throne' - Page 2 OXj0J8E The Black Market's Warehouse & Nagauta's 'Throne' - Page 2 GcjbS64

When dran, the intricately patterned blade seemingly shifted and moved like a living flame.

He then turned to Finn, and with a similar flourish, he produced a similarly emmaculate blade in the Scardian style.

"And for you. Mr.Lachdanan, a longsword worthy of the blood of Scar'd. Infused with the elemental powers all Scardians hold most dear. The power to shape and control the Winds and Waters of Galiavan. These weapons bear no name, and hold no history. Their names and destinies begin here, for you to shape... May they light your way and guard you."

"Well, not only do I get my original sword back I'm given another." She says, taking the blade and instead of removing one of the other blades, like the knock off Tachi or the katana from Naga's vault, she added it to her other hip, beside Murata-tou. "I'm sure a name will present itself in due time, I appreciate the return of my family sword, and the gilded gift. I suppose the Tangeshima's will have to worry about a Busujima who can wield their flames too." She chuckled.

Needless to say, Saeko was now armed to the teeth with the tachi, the katana, her father's sword, this unnamed gilded one, the kusarigama, and the handgun on her thigh... she was quite ready to take on the elements of the Amaine. "Tell him he has my thanks."
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

The Mysterious Stranger and Finn Lachdanan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Tue May 25, 2021 5:15 am

When dran, the intricately patterned blade seemingly shifted and moved like a living flame.

He then turned to Finn, and with a similar flourish, he produced a similarly emmaculate blade in the Scardian style.

Finn glanced at the sword, and its style was similar to one his grandfather once used. He took the weapon with a little pride, his anxiety fading. "This is... a very nice blade, very balanced... a well forged tool." He says balancing the blade and then removed it from its sheath, checking its splendor out before sheathing it once more, and slid the belt around his shoulder fore a shoulder draw. Once fitted, he turned to the stranger and bowed to him respectfully. "Thank you..." He then, glanced over to Saeko. "Maybe I'll name mine... Tits." He says, with a playful smirk. "I mean, think about it... a legendary sword, the power to move wind and water... Tits. It'll be so outrageous, no one would believe it, and it would remain with me to the end of my days." He hummed playfully.
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Saeko and The Mysterious Stranger like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mysterious Stranger Tue May 25, 2021 5:24 am

The Archangel nodded, and then spoke again, before fading.

"Your destinies, are now your own. Should you succeed, we will meet again. Until then, may the Light guide you."
The Mysterious Stranger
The Mysterious Stranger
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Tue May 25, 2021 5:25 am

Finn Lachdanan wrote:

Finn glanced at the sword, and its style was similar to one his grandfather once used. He took the weapon with a little pride, his anxiety fading. "This is... a very nice blade, very balanced... a well forged tool." He says balancing the blade and then removed it from its sheath, checking its splendor out before sheathing it once more, and slid the belt around his shoulder fore a shoulder draw. Once fitted, he turned to the stranger and bowed to him respectfully. "Thank you..." He then, glanced over to Saeko. "Maybe I'll name mine... Tits." He says, with a playful smirk. "I mean, think about it... a legendary sword, the power to move wind and water... Tits. It'll be so outrageous, no one would believe it, and it would remain with me to the end of my days." He hummed playfully.

Saeko glanced over to Finn, brows raised and eyes lidded... a look of distaste crossing her face. "Yeah... because no fool wants to carry a sword called 'tits' around. No. Denied." She says, shaking her head at his ludicrous name. "Try again."
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

The Mysterious Stranger and Finn Lachdanan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Tue May 25, 2021 5:30 am

Finn raised a brow. "Who made you the authority of naming my sword, princess?" He smirked. He then turned to the stranger as he vanished, and then turned to Saeko. "You didn't even say goodbye to the nice Stranger, how rude of you Lady Busujima." He teased as he walked past her. "T'na, that's what I'll name it, best of both worlds!" He glanced back, winking.
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Saeko and The Mysterious Stranger like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next