Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rough Rider Landing (Crash Site)

Go down

Rough Rider Landing (Crash Site)  Empty Rough Rider Landing (Crash Site)

Post  Neko Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:36 pm

(from here)

The airship hit the water hard, before the mystical currents pushed the large aircraft onto shore...

Neko stirred, finding herself sitting in the cockpit, the pilot's seat in fact. She winked her eyes open and realized she was still alive. "Well... thats one way to land... oof..." Neko commented. When she tried to stand up, she found herself unable to, thanks to her dress tied around her. "That fox better hope he died in the crash, for when I find him I will KILL HIM!!" She spat:

Rough Rider Landing (Crash Site)  Nekomusume_and_nekomusume_gegege_no_kitarou_drawn_by_mameshiba__06c0f44c9073b2ec8213fc6f0a4a7324

And then almost immediately cheered up when she realized that her dress was intact, as well as all her other items! "Oh hey, Bananas! And my phone's still here!"

She untied the makeshift belt, and discarded the maid's attire by tossing it into the ocean. Back into something more familiar and comfortable, Neko looked around for other signs of life. "No idea where the shrimp nor fox went... hmm... this thing's nose deep in the sand as well, well... that gives me some extra time for myself..." she thought, and removed her pink heels, holding them as she walked up the sandy beach as the waves lapped against the shore, the half tattered remains of the maid attire washing up onto the sand would have probably looked grim but Neko didn't care about it. She continued up towards the tree line, unaware a small group of Ocelomeh were watching close by:

Rough Rider Landing (Crash Site)  Ocelomeh0

They were a race of beastmen also called "jaguar warriors", who are berserkers with a maddening degree of bestial lust. They revere monsters known as "tezcatlipoca" as gods, and maintain a state of unabating arousal by offering prayers and receiving blessings, thereby continuously increasing their own brutality.

"That one has the makings of a warrior. You seen her face and body? She could outclass Kahn!" One of the beast women spoke, before they remained silent, as Neko passed them by...

Neko soon returned, and rummaged for something of use. "Can't go in there without a weapon..." She mumbled, and found... a lot of Gnomes on a conveyor belt... she would just leave those where they were, especially after seeing that creepy one in the back... closing the lid on that, she found odd chemicals she'd rather not play around with, and:

Rough Rider Landing (Crash Site)  Ddgfkzv-44423c6c-a103-4ea4-8a6f-9c882124c38a

She held it, and hissed. "Hollowed Silver?! No... Mythril... a frying pan though? Wouldn't that hurt that imp?" She thought... before shrugging. "Eh, better than no weapon though." She plucked the makeshift weapon and then sauntered off.

(to here)
Neko
Neko
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down