Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guest Bedroom 3

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Guest Bedroom 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Guest Bedroom 3

Post  Rei Ravencroft Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:26 pm

Rei nodded. "Okay that's believable-" she suddenly got infuriated and flipped the bed upside down with Alastor on it: "-ALONG WITH FLYING PIGS AND THE TOOTH FAIRY!!" she screamed.
Rei Ravencroft
Rei Ravencroft
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:33 pm

Alastor lifts up the bed, and shows Rei an ice sculpture in the shape of a bunny, and says "Well, cue the flying pigs."
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:38 pm

Alastor wrote:Alastor lifts up the bed, and shows Rei an ice sculpture in the shape of a bunny, and says "Well, cue the flying pigs."

Some where, for some reason, at some place for NO REASON-Rufus Tenik was on the phone talking to one of his chief scientists on creating flying pigs...
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Post  Rei Ravencroft Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:03 am

Alastor wrote:Alastor lifts up the bed, and shows Rei an ice sculpture in the shape of a bunny, and says "Well, cue the flying pigs."

She blinked. "Thats...a rabbit...or what is supposed to be a rabbit..." she then sighed, standing up and buttoning her shirt back up. "Never mind then-I guess this isn't the place." she said as she started to leave the room.
Rei Ravencroft
Rei Ravencroft
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:11 pm

Alastor proppee his bed up properly, and after all that just happened, he said "Screw it." and collapsed on the bed.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Renston Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:29 pm

Alastor wrote:Alastor proppee his bed up properly, and after all that just happened, he said "Screw it." and collapsed on the bed.

(I'm picking on you now Razz)

Rachel opens the door with weary tired eyes. "Alastor...what the hell is going on in here?" she yawned, walking fully inside the room. She was...well simply put-if she was in a better mind set she would have died from how she looked when she entered. Her silk nightshirt was fully unbuttoned and simply draped over her thin and athletic body, and her white thong hung low enough to expose the white skin that wasn't tanned when she had been tanning in her bikini over the summer. "It sounded like there was an earthquake going on." She yawned again, turning to him. "Hmm?" she asked sheepishly, her eyes half open.
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:48 pm

Alastor, his face buried in his pillow, raised his right hand, and said "I gave up trying to figure out. Some angry vampire chick thought I had her dad, just sensed Onishe, and sexually teased me before trying to interrogate me."
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Renston Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:32 pm

Rachel yawned. "Is that so? Huh, that sucks." she replied, yawning again. Her eyes fell flat, and she sat on the bed. "I don't remember inviting any vampire into the house..." she then took a seat on the bed, her eyes still half closed. "So...are you disappointed?" she asked curiously in a sleepy tone.
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:01 pm

"I dunno. Yes for the teasing, no for the annoyance....." He started trailing off as he looked up at Rachel, and could feel his face turning red. "That... i... endured."
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Renston Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:47 pm

Alastor wrote:"I dunno. Yes for the teasing, no for the annoyance....." He started trailing off as he looked up at Rachel, and could feel his face turning red. "That... i... endured."

"Huh?" she turned to him sleepy, and blinked, though her eyes still remained half open. She could barely see-and she drew her self closer to Alastor-hovering her face in front of his. "Are...you feeling ok? Your flushed red..." she replied reaching for his face and feeling the back of his cheek with her right hand. The breasts under the shirt freely banged against each other, but her assets nipples were still censored by the shirt as well. Her legs pressed together, and gave the impression of her kneeling on the bed in front of him. Her right hand was on the other side of the bed-Alastor somewhat trapped under her. "Your...face is also very hot..." she added.
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:59 pm

"Yeah, funny s-story about that...... w-would you...." Alastor stammered out. As she got closer, his nervousness peaked, and he shouted out "WOULD YOU PLEASE PUT SOME CLOTHES ON?!?"
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Renston Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:15 am

She simply blinked, looking down and then back up at him. "Whats wrong with my clothes? Don't be so old fashioned..." she said with a sighing yawn, before crawling up a little closer. She lays her head against his chest and giggles. "Wow...why is your heart beating so fast...?" she asked with another yawn. He could possibly feel her nipples-hardened little pebbles against his mid-section. Her own heart beat felt rather repetitive too.
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:20 am

*beat* "Whatever, I give up." He said, his head falling back down onto the pillow.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Renston Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:26 am

Rachel didn't say a word...her eyes closed and she simply fell asleep on top of him. Her scent was like japanese cherry blossoms, and a tiny hint of blueberries. It might have been a pleasant scent for Alastor, who lays beneath her. She would occasionally crawl a little closer to him-her arms almost seemed to hug him on the bed as she began to sleep soundly. "Alastor..." she spoke in her sleep.
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:11 am

Alastor, exhausted from the events of the day, nodded off.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Renston Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:25 am

Rachel brought her face to his-and kissed him passionately, with out knowing. She was having a dream, that she was kissing someone she had known long ago-but can't seem to make out his features...
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:19 pm

Hours later, morning came, as the sun rose over the horizon. Alastor began to stir, noticing that Rachel was asleep on top of him. His first thought was Oh crap, T.O.M. Is gonna kill me, isn't he?
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Renston Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:29 pm

Rachel groaned, turning over on him cuddling closer to the devil hunter.
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:24 pm

"Yup, I'm dead." Alastor lamented as he laid his head back down.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  T.O.M. Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:57 pm

Alastor wrote:"Yup, I'm dead." Alastor lamented as he laid his head back down.

TOM opened the door to the room and grinned. "Master Alastor-I'd like to inform you that your bath is ready-and I was wondering if you would know where the devil is Lady Ren-" his voice kinda drifted as his smiling form entered the room and turned to the Lady of the House...on top of her Guest. "-ston....Well, it seems you have found her...I'll leave her clothes here then." he replied setting them on a chair. He then grinned and backed out of the room as if nothing happened, closing the door quietly behind him.

T.O.M.
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:02 am

"Oh crap, he was smiling, that is not good." Alastor said as he gently rolled Rachel off of him, covered her with the blanket, quickly put on hit pants and shirt, grabbed Nightroad and Nocturne, and braced himself.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  T.O.M. Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:06 am

Before Alastor had any time to react the side of the room he was on was engulfed in darkness. "Lets talk somewhere more...private." came the rather wraith like voice before Alastor was transported elsewhere.

(be braced for where I am about to place you ol' chap-nice work with catching the smile ^_^)

T.O.M.
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Renston Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:27 pm

Rachel, soon awoke, blinking. "Wha...where am I?" she asked the air sleepily. She yawned and stretched, blinking at the familiarity of the room. "This was father's room...Alastor was in here-" her eyes widened and she looked around. "Wai-we didn't do it...did we?" she spoke blushing. She shivered and squirmed. She was half naked, and in some one else's room. "Oh Gawd, this ain't looking good..." she said softly in a moaning manner before she spotted her clothes across from her. She smacked her forehead. "Even T.O.M. knows...great, laughing stock in my own mansion now am I?" she thought and sighed heavily on the matter. She got up from bed, and made her way over to the clothes, taking them off the chair and wearing them. She blinked. "Strange...I remember father's dresser was over there the other day...hmp." she said randomly as she got dressed and left the room.
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2