Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rachel's Private Office

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rachel's Private Office - Page 2 Empty Re: Rachel's Private Office

Post  Alastor Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:16 am

"I'll keep that in mind." Alastor rose, and extended his hand. "I look forward to working with you, Rachel."
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Renston Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:31 am

She blushed a little. "Um yes, same here." she took his hand and grinned. Well looks like things are looking up. He doesn't seem much like his father, and judging by the sound of things doesn't even know he's related to the former President of Tenik Inc and dictator of the planet... "So, how about a tour then? I don't mind giving you one personally; but if you like to have Tom..." she asked, starting to trail off and closing her eyes smiling as she purposefully accented Tom's name.
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:37 am

"No, no no no no no. No T.O.M.. You'll do fine, It's your home anyway." Alastor gestured in a slight over the top frenzy. He rather not have to spend extended time in the company of that butler.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Renston Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:42 am

She giggled. "Well it's settled then." she stood up from behind her desk and lead him to the door. "This way please, I'll start off with the second floor since we are already there naturally." she started, opening the door into the second floor hallway.
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:43 am

Alastor followed, interested in getting a closer look at this mansion.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Renston Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:41 pm

Rachel was looking for her clothes when she heard the blast. She turned and looked out the office window. "What the hell was that?"
She looked was about to open the window when it dawned on her-what if it was an explosion? She quickly swerved around for her desk opening the drawer and pulling out her standard firearm, the Blackfire Custom Handgun. She ejected the empty magazine and slid in a fresh-clicking it into position before she pulled back the slide; forcing a round to enter the chamber. "Emi! TOM! Myiko! Alastor!?" she called out, and was suprised that TOM didn't instantly appear. "Anybody?!" she screamed out again. Of all the times she was given extra security, she was lacking it now. She really wished she had not let go all of daddy's secret service; but she was still confident she could handle and survive the situation. She just wanted some back up in case.
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Emi Dakimakura Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:58 pm

Emi entered the room, hearing the Section Chief's cry for help. "Lady Renston! I looked for the others, they're not here! I don't know whats going on, but I'll do whatever you'll tell me to!" she replied, pulling out her side arm, a weapon she didnt really use much but best to suprise the enemy she could use advanced magic later in a fight before they can strategize around her use of it. Rachel's Private Office - Page 2 Emisgunidea35.jpg?t=1315708586 The mercenary mage then turned around and kept a look out in the hallway, keeping her full attention down the hallway near the stairs. "I hope the servants know how to get out of the way if they don't want to get killed...and also, if I may ask Lady Renston...why are you not wearing any pants?" she asked, not turning to her superior officer, regardless that she was older than the teenage Section Chief.
Emi Dakimakura
Emi Dakimakura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Renston Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:26 am

"You mean..your the only one around? Well so much for the added protection." she was shocked by the lack of assistance, and let out a loud exhasperated sigh. "Well, do what you have to protect me Emi; and as for my current 'attire' forget what you see and don't ask again...it's not my fault I can't find my clothes..." she said that last bit under her breath, trying to hide the tiredness in her voice. She still had the Azula Machinegun in the safe behind the painting of her father; but that could take time to obtain with the locker-style lock she had installed on it as well as the card reader and 4 digit security code. "Alright, look sharp, and do what I pay you for." she said with a smile, her own weapon loaded and ready to fire. "You think the others may be outside?" she asked for Emi's own gut instincts.
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Emi Dakimakura Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:02 am

Rachel Renston wrote:"You mean..your the only one around? Well so much for the added protection." she was shocked by the lack of assistance, and let out a loud exhasperated sigh. "Well, do what you have to protect me Emi; and as for my current 'attire' forget what you see and don't ask again...it's not my fault I can't find my clothes..." she said that last bit under her breath, trying to hide the tiredness in her voice. She still had the Azula Machinegun in the safe behind the painting of her father; but that could take time to obtain with the locker-style lock she had installed on it as well as the card reader and 4 digit security code. "Alright, look sharp, and do what I pay you for." she said with a smile, her own weapon loaded and ready to fire. "You think the others may be outside?" she asked for Emi's own gut instincts.

She laughed. "Well then, forget I asked Lady Renston. Well as far as I can tell-since I havent picked up any sounds of resistance-other than the explosion that rocked the mannor from the outside-I would say this is all a false alarm, or everyone may have already been vanquished." she then turned to her superior. "My Lady, permission to scout ahead?" she asked, waiting patiently for the response.
Emi Dakimakura
Emi Dakimakura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Renston Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:06 am

Rachel looked warily at Emi, and after debating it through she nodded. "Permission granted. Get back as soon as you can though. No need to confront the enemy unless your forced into a situation in which you need to. Be careful." she added, taking a seat behind her desk and sat there.
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Emi Dakimakura Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:09 am

Emi grinned. "Thank you, I shall comply to your orders my Lady." she replied, turning away and headed out into the hallway, closing the door behind her. "Get some pants on before I get back! You hear me!" she screamed back from the other side of the door to the Section Chief with a short muffled giggle.
Emi Dakimakura
Emi Dakimakura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Renston Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:48 am

Rachel let out a sigh, and slumped against the desk. "Pervert!" she screamed back.
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:58 pm

A loud helicopter is heard hovering outside the windowsill of Rachel's office...
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Renston Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:08 pm

Dressed now in her ADN Uniform, she looks outside to the helicopter that was hovering outside her balcony. She half turned to the door where Emi was fighting off the intruder, but business called her elsewhere, and found it best to leave immediately. She throws open the doors glass windows, vaulting onto the Balcony and then leapt into the open doors of the helicopter before it steered off and hovered away. She needed to get somewhere to assess the situation at the Silver Craft before it got too out of hand.
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2