Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiraling Nightmare: 'Game of Oblivion'

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Spiraling Nightmare: 'Game of Oblivion' - Page 2 Empty Re: Spiraling Nightmare: 'Game of Oblivion'

Post  SeiferHowling Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:06 pm

The violent purple flames enveloped Seifer with the force of the sun for several long seconds. She couldn't even see Seifer behind all the power she was exerting, she could only hope her ace was doing SOMETHING.

When her spell came to an end, she fell to her knees, exasperated, her clothes smoking. In front of her, a little too close, lay Seifer, still in gargoyle form, seared and seemingly dead before her. He had no breath. Completely motionless.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Spiraling Nightmare: 'Game of Oblivion' - Page 2 Empty Re: Spiraling Nightmare: 'Game of Oblivion'

Post  Succubus Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:10 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:The violent purple flames enveloped Seifer with the force of the sun for several long seconds. She couldn't even see Seifer behind all the power she was exerting, she could only hope her ace was doing SOMETHING.

When her spell came to an end, she fell to her knees, exasperated, her clothes smoking. In front of her, a little too close, lay Seifer, still in gargoyle form, seared and seemingly dead before her. He had no breath. Completely motionless.

She puffed, her breasts bobbing under the leather confines of her smoking jacket. She chuckled, slowly raising to her feet, and headed over to the face of her opponent. "Heh...I see you failed the strength test...serves you right!" She exclaimed kicking the gargoyle's forehead with the heel of her boot.
Succubus
Succubus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:14 pm

Instantly after she kicked Seifer's head, he awoke and snapped at her, taking her entire right leg into his mouth. Screaming in surprise as she was lifted into the air, Seifer had a lock on her pelvis with his teeth. Not penetrating, just holding. "Did I? What other tests did you have in mind?" he growled between clenched teeth.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Succubus Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:19 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:Instantly after she kicked Seifer's head, he awoke and snapped at her, taking her entire right leg into his mouth. Screaming in surprise as she was lifted into the air, Seifer had a lock on her pelvis with his teeth. Not penetrating, just holding. "Did I? What other tests did you have in mind?" he growled between clenched teeth.

Her hat fell to the ground 20' below, her body arched over his lip, her head looking down at the descending hat. Her brown hair hovered above her, and she cranes her neck towards the large eyes of the gargoyle. Her right leg in his mouth, she could feel the hot and sticky fluids that soaked the foot inside the boot, and soak through her stockings up to her upper thigh-the creatures teeth pinning the limb inside. Instead of replying, the wide eyed Succubus took her free left leg and pounded the heel of that boot against his lips. Desperately trying to shake him off, her agitated and frantic moans light and sweet to his ears~
Succubus
Succubus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:25 pm

"Oh, no reply, I see," Seifer sneered. He was done talking with her now. He cared not about her "tests" as he was obviously fit for all of them.

With another snap, he took her kicking left leg into his slick, warm....very warm...maw, her body now pinned just below her pussy. His nostrils expelled hot air onto her upper body, causing her hair to swirl about. She snaked about frantically at the her waist, unable to move from below. The liquids in his mouth began to dissolve her thick leather so he could taste her sweet succubus skin.

"Now's your last chance to answer" he offered her.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Succubus Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:32 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:"Oh, no reply, I see," Seifer sneered. He was done talking with her now. He cared not about her "tests" as he was obviously fit for all of them.

With another snap, he took her kicking left leg into his slick, warm....very warm...maw, her body now pinned just below her pussy. His nostrils expelled hot air onto her upper body, causing her hair to swirl about. She snaked about frantically at the her waist, unable to move from below. The liquids in his mouth began to dissolve her thick leather so he could taste her sweet succubus skin.

"Now's your last chance to answer" he offered her.

Letting out a loud shriek of pain, her demonic eyes shriveled into a field of white. "He's...tasting me!" her mind screamed. She pounds her hands onto his mouth, punching and scratching at the flesh. "You...are given a trial; even if you defeat me here, you'll have to deal with me again in another setting!" she shrieks at him. True, in a sense-her death here would be meaningless...but to her, to the succubus in this 'alternate dimension', she rather not be digested in the creatures belly! "You bastard, I'll claw your face off!" She screams, digging the metal claw index finger across his lips.
Succubus
Succubus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:36 pm

Her scratches were feeble to the beast if her most powerful blast couldn't defeat him. "I'd gladly take you on again, in any setting. You taste that good."

Seifer opened his mouth again, allowing her to slip further into his maw. He kept it open long enough this time so she could see the undulating gullet before her, beckoning her. A fiery light came from within, so it wasn't dark like normal maws. She could see every detail of what was about to happen to her before he closed it over her breasts.

She screamed in horror as the saliva ate at her top's leather, exposing her buxom bosom for him to lather his tongue with.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Succubus Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:46 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:Her scratches were feeble to the beast if her most powerful blast couldn't defeat him. "I'd gladly take you on again, in any setting. You taste that good."

Seifer opened his mouth again, allowing her to slip further into his maw. He kept it open long enough this time so she could see the undulating gullet before her, beckoning her. A fiery light came from within, so it wasn't dark like normal maws. She could see every detail of what was about to happen to her before he closed it over her breasts.

She screamed in horror as the saliva ate at her top's leather, exposing her buxom bosom for him to lather his tongue with.

The dark maw, the fiery glow that flickered like the iron works of Hell itself. She cast out a banshee like wail, the mouth closing over the arms that slipped inside, and she felt the rough blunt edge of his teeth mid breast, the upper half of her boobs were clothed, folding over his lips; while the other half of the bountiful and super soft pillows were exposed in 'Australian Cleavage'. She grunts, jerking her upper body left and right, tugging hard. Her pony tail bobbing and flowing under his breath. "AwweyH!" she screams, her open and shaky eyes glancing at his fiery ones. "P-please! I'll make you my master! I'll have sex with you every waking moment, give you all the treasures in the world, guide you in your path of darkness! PLEASE! I beg of you! Don't...do...this ...to me!" She pleads, a very rare sight among Succubi-to have a Succubus plead for their life with truthful rewards, very interesting and incredibly rare sight indeed...
Succubus
Succubus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:50 pm

Seifer eyed her curiously, the top half of her breasts heaving from her rapid breath. She really was terrified, and while he loved that about her, she made a tempting, tempting offer.

"Take off your mask." He said to her, releasing her just enough from his jaws so one arm could be free.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Succubus Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:57 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:Seifer eyed her curiously, the top half of her breasts heaving from her rapid breath. She really was terrified, and while he loved that about her, she made a tempting, tempting offer.

"Take off your mask." He said to her, releasing her just enough from his jaws so one arm could be free.

She froze from his request. She felt sweat trickling down the sides of her head, but she brought up her fingers which wrapped over his upper lips. She gulped, wavering terror and awe filled eyes staring back at him. "I-I cannot...I have to....keep it on...m-must I?" she questioned, her body was cold despite 90% of it being in the humid, wet, salivating hole that could be leading her to her ultimate doom.
Succubus
Succubus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:04 pm

"Very well then. You may keep it on for this if that is your wish," Seifer growled as he denied her pleas. Opening his mouth once more, she slid almost completely inside, screaming with an intensity that she didn't even know that she had, continue to plea despite his decision to swallow her whole.

Hi maw closed over everything but her remaining hand, her fingers twisting and contorting in hopes to grasp for something, while few strands of hair hung from his lips. His saliva ate at the rest of her clothes, revealing her breasts and body in their entirety. Being a succubus, she could withstand the heat and the vileness of being tasted by his tongue. His undulating, pulsating throat was even more evident now, as bright as it was in his mouth. She kicked, in hopes of grabbing on something to stop her descent, but as he began to raise his neck skyward, she knew that her last moments were approaching...

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Succubus Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:18 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:"Very well then. You may keep it on for this if that is your wish," Seifer growled as he denied her pleas. Opening his mouth once more, she slid almost completely inside, screaming with an intensity that she didn't even know that she had, continue to plea despite his decision to swallow her whole.

Hi maw closed over everything but her remaining hand, her fingers twisting and contorting in hopes to grasp for something, while few strands of hair hung from his lips. His saliva ate at the rest of her clothes, revealing her breasts and body in their entirety. Being a succubus, she could withstand the heat and the vileness of being tasted by his tongue. His undulating, pulsating throat was even more evident now, as bright as it was in his mouth. She kicked, in hopes of grabbing on something to stop her descent, but as he began to raise his neck skyward, she knew that her last moments were approaching...

She screamed, her wide terrified gaze staring down into the bleak brightened tunnel below her. Her naked legs dangled, and her feet pressed and jabbed against his tongue. Her semi-gloved fingers still wiggling outside, along with the majority of her brown pony tail which flowed outside the mouth like a flag. "NO!!! Please! I've offered you so much! The pleasures of man and beast alike!!!" she screamed, her mask intact yet, it being a part of her soul for reasons she wasn't bothered of thinking of for the moment; the only thing captivating her mind was the beckoning throat beneath her-the sound of his large heart could be faintly heard, and she bursts out in a sobbing, moaning screech as she felt his head rise upward, and her body floating above the maw. Her fingers flexed, and her knees bent upward, trying her very best to stay away from the deep throat. Her nipples gleamed, her shaved woman hood smooth and slick, her bangs damp with saliva, the Succubus pleads for her safety, pleads for her life.
Succubus
Succubus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:25 pm

"I will give you a strength test." Seifer challenged.

He opened up his mouth wide, giving her a glimpse of the sky once more and a whiff of cool air, a refreshing change from this horrid interior. A "second" tongue sprung forth form the depths of this throat and and wrapped itself around her left ankle.

The poor succubus was petrified and weak, covered in saliva, her arms and legs pinning herself to the sides of the maw in hopes of not heading down the gullet.

"If you can leap out of my mouth while in my grasp...you may be all the things you offered me. You have one chance."

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Succubus Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:34 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:"I will give you a strength test." Seifer challenged.

He opened up his mouth wide, giving her a glimpse of the sky once more and a whiff of cool air, a refreshing change from this horrid interior. A "second" tongue sprung forth form the depths of this throat and and wrapped itself around her left ankle.

The poor succubus was petrified and weak, covered in saliva, her arms and legs pinning herself to the sides of the maw in hopes of not heading down the gullet.

"If you can leap out of my mouth while in my grasp...you may be all the things you offered me. You have one chance."

She felt a mixture of hope and hatred. "You mock me?! You bastard!" She grumbles, but tries to keep her tone down. "This is my game, MY GAME." she says greedily beneath her dripping black mask. But since she had no real choice, she may as well take up the challenge. Despite the fork like tongue that now groped her left ankle, she still was sure she could defeat his challenge. "The first thing I'll do is rip his sorry ass in half!" the inner demon screamed in her thoughts. She begins to scale the maw, reaching inching her way up the slippery walls, making her way up towards the clean air of day.
Succubus
Succubus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:37 pm

The forked tongue tugged, powerfully at her, enough to bring her back down with a yelp, grappling onto his teeth in order to keep from being pulled in further. She looked back down, seeing his beckoning throat muscles undulate as he growled at her his instructions one more. The sight of it terrified her as she was wafted with that horrible heat.

"LEAP. ONCE."

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Succubus Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:46 pm

Last chance... The succubus, who's throbbing left ankle still was clung by the strong tongue that came from the fiery pit below; looked from down, up. Her ponytail slick and wet, she claws her way up half way, the metal claw still attached to her left index finger which grappled between the cracks of the gargoyles teeth. "EEEYAHHHHHH!" She screams, leaping and vaulting her upper body up, out into the cool air of the fields and mountains. Reaching above her and screaming in agitation.
Succubus
Succubus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:51 pm

For a moment, the succubus felt freedom. Although she'd have to be this creature's slave for all eternity, she felt the hope that she wouldn't have to die in its gullet.

That is, until she felt that all too familiar tug on her ankle. And this time, a REALLY strong one. Her eyes went wide, and she released a scream she thought impossible as she went falling back to her doom. She tumbled in the air, flipping, going head first toward the slick fiery pit that would bring her death. It came quicker than her heart could beat, and before she knew it, she was back in the maw, it SNAPPING shut behind her. She writhed wildly inside, pushing at the slick tongue as she approached the throat, pleading one last time...

...but it was no use. In the next moment, she'd go down.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Succubus Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:00 am

SeiferHowling wrote:For a moment, the succubus felt freedom. Although she'd have to be this creature's slave for all eternity, she felt the hope that she wouldn't have to die in its gullet.

That is, until she felt that all too familiar tug on her ankle. And this time, a REALLY strong one. Her eyes went wide, and she released a scream she thought impossible as she went falling back to her doom. She tumbled in the air, flipping, going head first toward the slick fiery pit that would bring her death. It came quicker than her heart could beat, and before she knew it, she was back in the maw, it SNAPPING shut behind her. She writhed wildly inside, pushing at the slick tongue as she approached the throat, pleading one last time...

...but it was no use. In the next moment, she'd go down.

The naked, wide eyed, terrified Succubus held her arms and legs out, keeping her body from entering the fiery tunnel just behind her. "No! NO! NO! NO!!!! YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!" She screamed, her tits sagging and rising as she breathes excitedly. She feels the panic and terror rise within her, and then the tongue in front of her curled and pressed against her pelvis, pressuring her and pushing on her harder with each aggressive shove. "N-no! You-Ba-st--ard!!" she cries, saliva rushing over her face from the probing tongue, each shove loosening her grip, and sent her ass and back arching into the throat. The heat that rises sears at her flesh, but it doesn't outright burn her-causing her wail out again. "NooooO!" she screams, her weakened, tired eyes and tired fingers and ankles tried to hold ground, even as the tongue threatened to send her ass first down to her doom...
Succubus
Succubus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:07 am

With one final swallow, Seifer took the succubus ass-first sliding down his throat, screaming, toward a stomach like no other. While her tits, legs, and ass were coated in even more saliva as she descended, her terror deepened knowing the stomach had not only digestive acids, but the fires of hell. When she was sent through the tight confines into the stomach, it sagged, and she began a bout of suffering she only hoped would end quickly.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Succubus Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:16 am

SeiferHowling wrote:With one final swallow, Seifer took the succubus ass-first sliding down his throat, screaming, toward a stomach like no other. While her tits, legs, and ass were coated in even more saliva as she descended, her terror deepened knowing the stomach had not only digestive acids, but the fires of hell. When she was sent through the tight confines into the stomach, it sagged, and she began a bout of suffering she only hoped would end quickly.

Her thoughts, her visions, her body tight and dripping into the tight flaming cavern of acids and acrid fires alike. She slips into the deep acids, outside his belly sagged with her weight, a bulge that shifted slightly ever so often, releasing a strange taste similar to the scent her skin naturally radiated. Keeping him well sated, gasses rose from his belly and carried her scent too.

A metal claw still clung between his teeth, and from behind him a large shadowy door appeared like before-opening him into the black void where he met the Succubus-

-and from his line of sight she was there! Dressed in leather and wearing a cap, laying on her side floating amid the void was the Succubus!

Spiraling Nightmare: 'Game of Oblivion' - Page 2 JessieSC

Strangely, his belly still writhed and the Succubus he ate was still suffering, still a large sagging bulge where his belly hung...
Succubus
Succubus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2