Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advent of the Void

2 posters

Go down

Advent of the Void Empty Advent of the Void

Post  Void Cat Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:54 pm

The area is a simple green field, with a single tree off to the side. There's not much to speak of, save the glowing black gate at the center of it. A cold wind radiates from it's depths, and a haunting hum covers everything. Does anyone dare to investigate it?
Void Cat
Void Cat
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Advent of the Void Empty Re: Advent of the Void

Post  Reiri Kamura Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:36 pm

Void Cat wrote:The area is a simple green field, with a single tree off to the side. There's not much to speak of, save the glowing black gate at the center of it. A cold wind radiates from it's depths, and a haunting hum covers everything. Does anyone dare to investigate it?

Reiri the Vampire paces the green field, her gun in a bag which she has looped around her chest. Her dark red eyes gleam in the eerie ambient light as she walks towards the gate. The cold wind hits her hard, making her nipples erect under her sailor fuku; which beneath she wore her bathing outfit (since she was taking a break at the local hot spring), she steps closer to the cool gate and places a hand under her chin, a single fang protruding over her lower lip in a twisted grin.

Advent of the Void Reiri-kamura

"Hmm...what do we have here?" The scientist inquires. She takes a single step towards the gate, probing her finger inside and then pulled it out. "Hmm..." she hummed, feeling cold to the touch. "Well, may as well continue forth." she says before stepping inside, the gate's dark portal engulfing her body.
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Void Cat Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:09 am

The portal shifted and warped around her, and the sky melted away with it as she vanished inside. When she emerged the area was unchanged, at least at first. It felt different, still and dead. There was no sound or breeze, it was like a single moment frozen in time and forgotten. She was also completely alone, at least for a moment. The air seemed to crackle as the field blinked and sputtered, like the picture of a broken tv. As it finally snapped back, I was now standing in front of her. A tiny catlike creature staring up with unblinking pinkish red eyes.
Void Cat
Void Cat
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiri Kamura Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:40 pm

As a scientist, Reiri found this exact replica of the world, the world she had just left, rather disturbing. She took a few steps into this still and dead world; at first comparing it to a still frame painting-since that was a time she was more associated with than television; but once she looked to the flickering sky she was more sure of it's similarity to a television screen stuck on a still frame image. Judging from the lack of immediate life in this world, she could guess that this world...this alternative space was either occupied by no one, or that life was quite literally on 'pause' here. A part of her felt if she so dared to yell loud enough, she may very well hear her words echo rather far.

She was taking another step out into this 'strange landscape' when her vampiric ears picked up a low sound frequency that caused her inner ear to make her flinch and fall to one knee. "Gah...my ears!" she complained, her hands up to her ears, cupping them while her left eye pinched close and her right barely could stay open due to the sound likely no human would have been able to pick up. It was almost like a looping nail on chalkboard effect, but it was also like one slowly tearing paper in half. No....it was more like white noise blaring from a television.

She cringed, listening to the white noise while her right opened eye managed to see the world quite literally flicker. She grits her teeth, her right fang poked from her right lower lip as the world flickered and waved with the quality of a bad picture television. Then, almost as sudden as the white noise had arrived, it stopped with the arrival of the small creature ahead of her.

It was a cat...of sorts. It's size was a question to debate, but to her the cat almost seemed to be a foot tall. It's unnatural purple fur shimmered, and it's large, unblinking pink-red eyes seemed to gape at her; unflinchingly. Reiri stares back, her other eyelid fluttered open as her hands slowly removed themselves from her ears. For what felt like minutes, it was simply a staring contest with her red-garnet eyes and it's red-pink gaze.

She almost considered flashing it, just pulling down her blouse to show off a bikini-clad breast to see if it would react because all it did was stare at her in an eerie manner. She cocked an eyebrow, and draped her right arm over her right knee (she was still kneeling and was practically a foot away from the creature) and pulled a length of her silky black hair away from her vampiric eyes. "Interesting...." she says out loud, and her words did seem to echo. Her red eyes glow, gaging the small animal's eyes, to see if this creature carried the necessary intelligence required for speech. In an alternative dimension, anything was possible.
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Void Cat Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:58 am

The staring contest seemed to drag on, as my pinkish eyes never flickered. Though the air around them did, the strange crackling much stronger around my body. The long silence, if you could call it that with the strange background white noise before, finally broke as I spoke. At least I seemed to be speaking. My voice was high pitched and cute, but distorted and scrambled, it was impossible to tell what language, if any, it was. Fortunately my psychic powers had other uses, and the gibberish was understandable. "You are?" The question seemed to be asking who she was, but the words were fragmented and disinterested. It was quite clear that, despite the intense staring, she had only a tiny bit of my full attention.
Void Cat
Void Cat
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiri Kamura Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:39 pm

As with she, the creature was becoming less important as the staring contest kept up. Right as she was about to give up it finally spoke...in some strange almost nonsensical manner that at first sounded distorted, but gradually made more sense as if it was like a radio being adjusted. It's voice was high and scrambled, and it had a cute ring to it, but Reiri was more or less unenthusiastic. "A vampire." she says with a smile, just to show her fangs. "Nothing too important. But I guess you could call me Reiri if you had to." she says, standing up and began to walk around the small catlike creature pausing as she stood behind it. "This your home?" She asked, her hands upon her hips, her long skirt brushed his back as she stood there, waiting for another response. To her eyes, the world looked the same. She even guessed that if she walked off, she would find the hotspring that she met that Big Wolf at a while ago.

"Your world..." she thought. "Looks broken...." she muttered, folding her arms under her breasts, causing them to bob slightly as her inspecting face took everything in.
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Void Cat Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:50 pm

As the static crackled again, I vanished from sight, appearing to her side. "Broken? No, outside is wrong. This world is perfect. People are wrong too. Only I'm supposed to think." With that last sentence I vanished again, my body reappearing in front of her. Except this time my eyes began to glow brightly, the static intensifying as I stared up at her. A deep roar filled the staticy air as my face flashed in her vision, followed by a rush of horrific images. Some were generic, terrible scenes of past battles or the fates of creatures I had eaten. Others were personal, childhood fears and nightmares, as well as dreams twisted into profane parodies. And of course the ever so pleasant image of those closest to her helplessly struggling in my belly, the purple fur rippling as I digested them. And the overwhelming urging of my mind. "You can't do anything about it."
Void Cat
Void Cat
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiri Kamura Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:12 pm

She blinks, turning around to face the cat when it had spoken and crackled. "What do you mean by tha-" but she noticed it wasn't there. Her eyes widen slightly, and she then turns to face forwards again and sees the creature now in front of her.

Her face looked blank at first when it came to the generic war images and terrible scenes of the creature's who's fate were unimaginably painful. However when it came to her...being alone at school. Being bullied, and having to come home to no one but herself to cheer herself up, she began to pale. "What..." she started, her garnet gaze loosing some of it's luster. "What.... are you doing to me?" She explained, watching TOM's destruction before her, her body felt a tad overwhelmed, falling to her bare knees and causing her breasts to bob again as her hands clung together. "Why...?" She explained, her eyes quivering red and lacking any light. Her lips curled into a frown, her lower lip trembling. "Why am I seeing these...horrible events again. I..I thought I was able to repress all of them.." she mumbled, her head bowing, trying to look away from the little creature's gaze, but was unable to. "Please... please stop this." She says beads of sweat trickling down her face, her breasts heaving with each heavy breath she took, she felt compacted, getting smaller by the minute and unable to maintain a proper breathing regiment. "Please... no more !" she desperately cried, though it only sounded like a whimper.
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Void Cat Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:17 pm

"But it's your fault." My cute accusing voice interrupted. As if that wasn't enough, my psychokinesis kicked in, lifting rocks from the ground to hurl at her. They weren't intended as real damage, they were just to add to the horror of the situation. As my eyes glowed the distortions grew, strange colors flashing around me as the intensity of the images increased. They began to leak emotions as well. Even the things that shouldn't have significance felt as if they did, as they "leaked" their own emotions. Though her early strength did concern me. I wasn't sure I'd be able to break her, but at least I could have some fun before I ate her either way.
Void Cat
Void Cat
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiri Kamura Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:30 pm

The rocks hit her, causing her body to recoil and caused large tears in her sailor fuku; showing off a hint of her bikini she wore underneath. She seemed to take these blows willingly, and almost unflinchingly-but she felt them. Even vampires feel things. She couldn't stop thinking of her desk. He school desk which was tarnished and sticky. It was a really shoddy school desk... this was in a time when she did not know she was yet a blood drinker, and her school mates found her weird and considered her a freak of nature. "I'm not a freak...I'm perfectly normal..." she thought, well said out loud.

She noted the cat's body glowing with different colorations, her emotions felt out of whack, feeling depressed to erotic-in which her response was to remove the top of her sailor fuku, her large breasts bobbing behind their tight triangular prisons-her nipples embossing the black stretchy material as they bounced then stilled. She suddenly felt insecure and her lusty grin with her narrowed eyelids and her playful seductive grin with her fangs poking provocatively out suddenly tiled and she frowned again, blushing deeply and holding her breasts close with her bare arms. "I'm...I'm not pretty enough to show myself like this..." she says out loud, her body shivering again, then she felt enraged, enraged that her school mates could feel so much hate towards her- a Vampire with no family, and no friends. Then the fear-the anxiety returned and she shook violently, her body huddled together and she leaned over her knees. "I...it is my fault. I.... I am a freak." she said this almost as if in a trance, her eyes devoid of life and wide and teary, her face expressing insight of herself. "I....I'm a freak. Its...my fault..." she says, not looking away from the Cat's eyes. "What...what purpose do I have? As a freak..." she shuttered, her lower jaw agape, her upper jaw's fangs showing through with their bright ivory and gleam.
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Void Cat Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:42 pm

"None." I softly responded, in a cute and sagely manner. "You have no purpose. A freak like you is totally unneeded. Really... you would be so much better as an extension of me. Don't you think?" The static increased as I vanished, reappearing in midair in front of her. "I think you should, they'll never accept you, much less like you. It's totally ridiculous to even imagine. So just give it up." As my eyes glowed again, this time I did more then just launch a psychic attack. I made a full deluge on her mind. Just as I devoured my victims bodies, my mind began to devour hers, using the holes I'd opened to crush around like a vice. As I attempted to break her, I looked up with my cute and now almost comforting gaze. "Don't worry, I'll make you have a purpose, and when you no longer do, you can have the relief of becoming part of me."
Void Cat
Void Cat
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiri Kamura Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:54 pm

Reiri felt her body turn cold, and felt her body paralyzed, unable to move, unable to reach for the bag that lay beside her sailor fuku shirt, her back arching as she leaned back to look up at the floating cat. "I'm...." she felt her eyes widen, their gleam returning briefly, something inside her told her not to listen, but she couldn't stop herself from saying: "I'm... yours." she says this with a crooked, almost fanatical smile as she opens her arms wide, unable to control her body. Her mind shutting down, giving in to this creature's darkness as she suddenly shrieks in pain, crumpling onto her side as her mind tried to fight back. "It hurts!" she cried, in her fetal position she kicked her legs out in bits, her shoes slipping off as they were dragged into the dirt and the grass. She rolled back onto her knees, her head aching, her body feeling as though she was inside a vice-pressure building and her body unable to take any mote. "AhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHH!" she screamed, her back arching once more, her eyes devoid of the light again. She lost her battle, her will. Her body was sweaty, her long silky black hair clung to her almost bare back and ran over her shoulders. Her bangs covered over her left eye and she felt her lips part away. She was gaping at the cat in silence.
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Void Cat Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:58 pm

"No, you're not anything." I replied matter of factly, as the emotions and images finally subsided. And that was the worst part. Her will was now mine, she had to do, say, and feel whatever I told her to. But her conscious mind was still active, forced to watch, I'd lied. My real thought wasn't that everyone else shouldn't think, I wanted them to think, for all the good it did in this state. Floating up, I decided to start with something simply for testings sake. I raised my paws in front of her, looking at her with my unblinking, though no longer glowing, eyes. "Rub my feet until I order you to stop."
Void Cat
Void Cat
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiri Kamura Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:16 pm

Reiri's mind returned. It was as if her mind had been staring into a bright and distant light, so far off and just out of reach. "What the hell happened?" she thought, but suddenly found her body moving without it telling it to more of an issue. She nodded simply, her face looking rather placid as she reached up and began the delicate process of manipulating the cat's toes and feet. She rubbed them in a moderate fashion, and at times put a little elbow grease into them, and rubbed a little rougher. "Wait, why--why can't I stop?!" her mind urged, the Vampire trying so desperately to stop but unable. "Can't..." she started to say out loud. "..stop." she finishes while her arms shook, Reiri trying her best to regain control but was unable to. "Damn it!" her mind screamed, he mind unable to look away from the Cat's regular red-pink gaze. "What did you do to me?!" she screamed inside her own head, all the while her body-moving on it's own accord, was massaging the cat with the delicate hands of a professional.
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Void Cat Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:26 pm

I could hear her cries, but disregarded them, they were simply background noise serving their purpose now. I floated blankly as she rubbed my feet, my toes moving lightly in what seemed to be pleasure, though my lack of expression made it difficult to really tell. It most certainly felt good, and I let her continue on for quite some time. To the point where it honestly stopped being unique or pleasurable, and faded into the background. I just wanted to see her get tired from it. Finally I let me legs drop back down. "That's enough of that. I've yet to establish myself in your world, so I don't really need you right now." My tone was still very indifferent, and finally I floated back down to the ground, looking up at her. "So feed yourself to me immediately." My mouth opened wide in front of her, but not too wide, I wanted to make her work for the right to be digested by her god.
Void Cat
Void Cat
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiri Kamura Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:39 pm

Reiri mentally sighed. "About time...I was about done feeling up those furry paws.." she says with annoyance. Then the creature descended and told her the unimaginable.

Reiri, who normally would find the process of becoming a monster's food for the name of science pleasurable and even enjoyable did not want to obey this task, just to spite the cat out due to it humiliating her. "Not a chance bobcat-" when she suddenly felt her head nodding and Reiri's hands reaching up, her fingers slowly reaching in and curling around the creature's lips, she felt a warm wetness from her finger tips as she tried to stretch the creature's maw to a wider yawn. "Wh-What?! No, don't! Don't give him the satisfact-wait this is my own body-damn it! Why can't I control myself?!" She screamed irritatedly. She felt her body begin to draw closer as she stretched, her head hovering outside of the mouth, and giving the mentally occupied Reiri a look down the dark void of it's throat. "Stop it! Don't go any further!!" she screamed. "...Further..." her body spoke, almost as if she was miles away...
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Void Cat Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:47 pm

As she slowly spread my lips apart, the darkness of my throat grew more intense. My breath was very light, almost nonexistent, matching the still air outside. But a great heat radiated from my throat, along with a deeper chill. The two combined to make a very strange feeling, as if hot and cold were struggling around her. I remained motionless as she held her head outside my mouth, though my nose did take in her scent more. She smelled exquisite, and I really was looking forward to this meal. But I still didn't show it outwardly, remaining completely inactive as I let my slave offer herself to my belly.
Void Cat
Void Cat
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiri Kamura Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:06 pm

Reiri screamed internally as her body begins to crawl into the maw. The hot and cold feeling-although soothing and something Reiri had not felt upon entering any other maw in her past, she didn't want it. "No, I have to stop, I need to remain in control!" she exclaimed, her body pausing-only briefly, before it continued. Reiri pushed her head slowly into his maw, her hair sticking to the roof of his mouth as her gleaming red eyes glowed in the darkness of his maw. Her night vision allowed her to see the throat in the lack of light, and the young vampire began to pull herself further in, using her hands outside the maw and her elbows which helped so much with the massage, pulled her up to her shoulders in the creatures mouth, pausing only to allow the Void Cat to further taste her.

Inside, Reiri could feel the hot-and-cold feeling again, and desperately tried to reclaim hold of her body! "NO! I won't let you eat me you evil little cat!" she exclaimed defiantly, trying her best to move her right hand if not her right pinky to move into action. For a brief moment her right hand clenched around the lips-with the strength of a vampire it threatened to almost rip them straight off! But just as quickly the tension lifted and Reiri lost control again. "Damn!"

"Taste...?" She says absently out loud, as if on autopilot.
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiri Kamura Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:11 am

Reiri Kamura wrote:Reiri screamed internally as her body begins to crawl into the maw. The hot and cold feeling-although soothing and something Reiri had not felt upon entering any other maw in her past, she didn't want it. "No, I have to stop, I need to remain in control!" she exclaimed, her body pausing-only briefly, before it continued. Reiri pushed her head slowly into his maw, her hair sticking to the roof of his mouth as her gleaming red eyes glowed in the darkness of his maw. Her night vision allowed her to see the throat in the lack of light, and the young vampire began to pull herself further in, using her hands outside the maw and her elbows which helped so much with the massage, pulled her up to her shoulders in the creatures mouth, pausing only to allow the Void Cat to further taste her.

Inside, Reiri could feel the hot-and-cold feeling again, and desperately tried to reclaim hold of her body! "NO! I won't let you eat me you evil little cat!" she exclaimed defiantly, trying her best to move her right hand if not her right pinky to move into action. For a brief moment her right hand clenched around the lips-with the strength of a vampire it threatened to almost rip them straight off! But just as quickly the tension lifted and Reiri lost control again. "Damn!"

"Taste...?" She says absently out loud, as if on autopilot.

After the cat's silence, the young vampire took this as a sign to deepen her journey. Using her upper body strength, Reiri managed to pull her upper body into the mouth, her breasts dangling behind the black triangle top banged and swung into the other before pressing together and were pinned against the Void Cat's tongue. Reiri's face expressed irritation, but inside the Vampire was even further infuriated. "Stop it I say! I am not amused with your ethics, Cat! I say unhand me, give my body back to me!" she internally cried, while her physical body managed to say: "Please...Stop." the voice was still rather detached, and it echoed in the chasm of the feline's throat.
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Void Cat Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:30 pm

As Reiri began to work her way into my mouth, my only response to the question of "Taste?" was a simple stare" In truth she was delicious, and I was very much looking forward to this meal. But telling her that neither benefited nor interested me. And it worked in my favor as well, the silence seeming to goad her on into the abyss, pressing her head further into my mouth as I effortlessly began to swallow her, letting my plaything do all the work for me. I was barely able to make out the "Please... stop..." echoing in my throat, and this show of resolve did manage to rather surprise me. But it only confirmed that I needed to be a little more forceful. Now that Reiri was in past her chest, I finally put in mild effort, tightening my throat muscles to force her down further. But even this action was rather light and lazy. It was just to steer her direction, and I was clearly still leaving it up to her to feed me.
Void Cat
Void Cat
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiri Kamura Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:11 pm

Void Cat wrote:As Reiri began to work her way into my mouth, my only response to the question of "Taste?" was a simple stare" In truth she was delicious, and I was very much looking forward to this meal. But telling her that neither benefited nor interested me. And it worked in my favor as well, the silence seeming to goad her on into the abyss, pressing her head further into my mouth as I effortlessly began to swallow her, letting my plaything do all the work for me. I was barely able to make out the "Please... stop..." echoing in my throat, and this show of resolve did manage to rather surprise me. But it only confirmed that I needed to be a little more forceful. Now that Reiri was in past her chest, I finally put in mild effort, tightening my throat muscles to force her down further. But even this action was rather light and lazy. It was just to steer her direction, and I was clearly still leaving it up to her to feed me.

Unable to pull away now that the Void Cat had tightened his grip on her, Reiri's body kept pushing forwards. She folded her elbows inward, pressing her breasts behind their skimpy bikini top ahead of her, her vacant garnet eyes shining in the dark as she looked down the throat. The vampire's hair was slimy, clinging to her face and with saliva dripping off their ends as she vacantly and nonchalantly stared down the void ahead of her. Inside, her internal voice became more anxious, more desperate in not wanting her body to be consumed by this loathsome little creature. Outside, with Reiri's ass pointed up, her thong was slipping between her cheeks as Reiri crossed her legs, and dug her toes into the dirt, pushing her body further into his mouth, her toned abdomen slowly pushing its way into the gaping maw till her hips touched the corners of his lips. Outside her feet got ready to kick off the ground, to push her hips past the threshold of the mouth, but her thong's straps were slipping due to how small the mouth was in comparison to her hips, and each continuous push off the ground caused the dainty item to slip further and further off, all the while, Reiri's head and shoulder and upper torso was sinking in the Void Cat's gaping throat.

"P-please, why must you do this to me?! Wh-why in this manner?! Stop it!" her mind screamed, while Reiri's face blushed slightly, though not aware of the loosening top and thong below her. Inside the throat, her top's straps were pulling away, edging the corners of her black triangle top away, and any further would cause it to ''bloom'' into revealing her perky and bare, soft and lithe breasts.

"STOOOP!" the internal Reiri screamed, wishing to keep modesty and keep herself from being eaten by this little demon.

"My...modest...y.." the husk that was Reiri's body whispered, her eyes still vacant and relieved of life.
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down