Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyberbolic Time Chamber

2 posters

Go down

Hyberbolic Time Chamber Empty Hyberbolic Time Chamber

Post  Ikai Boontai Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:54 pm

The wide expanse of white surrounding the Taj Mahal looking structure behind Ikai was rather impressive. He had never before glanced upon such a place. He had heard rumor that where he now stood was a timeless training space where he and anyone else might be able to train for hours and yet only a few moments pass in the normal world. The pinked hair ninja smirked as a determined look passed over his pink-teal eyes. Ikai was ready to train though he had no idea if he would have an opponent or be training by himself.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Hyberbolic Time Chamber Empty Re: Hyberbolic Time Chamber

Post  Lenus Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:28 am

Ikai Boontai wrote:The wide expanse of white surrounding the Taj Mahal looking structure behind Ikai was rather impressive. He had never before glanced upon such a place. He had heard rumor that where he now stood was a timeless training space where he and anyone else might be able to train for hours and yet only a few moments pass in the normal world. The pinked hair ninja smirked as a determined look passed over his pink-teal eyes. Ikai was ready to train though he had no idea if he would have an opponent or be training by himself.

(I thought we were going to duel in silver craft xD)

Lenus had been training with her basic sword for a while now, setting it's plasma edged blade upon the wooding chopping block for a while now. To be honest, time traveled rather funny in this world than the other one she was accustomed to. She brought up her blade again and struck down upon another wooden log, splitting it down the middle as even as the last one. "I'm finding this remedial task ...boring." the ''samurai'' had a high ponytail and her hair itself was dark blue, almost navy in color or to that of the deepest colored strawberry. Her pinkish-purple eyes flashed as she cut into her sixth log and tossed it aside. She wondered how long she'd keep this up before she'd go insane. Then again...there was a couch inside the building to her left with water and food. She could always go and eat and work off the calories again...but that would be just the same as she was doing now.
Lenus
Lenus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:40 am

Ikai took notice of the "samurai" and was amused by her tactics of training with her sword. As she was bringing her blade down he let fly a few shuriken that sliced through her next log causing the pieces to fall to the ground. He smirked as he walked over to the "samurai" and said, "If you keep that up you'll only develop a downward swing and i'll be able to beat you with my pinky toe." Ikai laughed before drawing his katana from it's sheath. His blade had been around for a multiple decades if not millennia at this point and he was going give it the proper use it deserved. "If you want to truly train...why not train with me?" Ikai commented.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenus Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:48 am

She blinked at the removal of the log, her sword pausing a centimeter before the log had shot out from her. She slowly turns her head, her arms solidly steady as she remains in her position. "It's not really training if I'm cutting firewood. Besides, I'm perfectly being bored without your help, you pink haired Ninja." she suddenly kicks up a log and swats the log with her blade causing it to fly at Ikai's face. She smirked slightly. She wanted to know how this man reacted to her movements and gestures.
Lenus
Lenus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:51 pm

As the log flew towards Ikai he grasped the fuma shuriken on his back with his right hand and swung down chopping the log in half. As he grabbed the shuriken and attacked the log he kept an eye on the woman using his left hand to toss a kunai at the woman's face before disappearing in a puff of smoke produced by a smoke pellet that he tossed on the ground. Ikai shrunk into the shadows of the smoke keeping his attention on the woman.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down