Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Leaved Clover

3 posters

Go down

The Four Leaved Clover Empty The Four Leaved Clover

Post  Arcanda Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:32 pm

A bar runned by the Rolan Elves...

Arcanda
Admin
Admin

https://galiavan2657.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Four Leaved Clover Empty Re: The Four Leaved Clover

Post  Kiana Loneheart Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:10 pm

"...and that makes ten." she says, setting down the 10,000 Gilex in large bills, sliding them over to the Elven barman. "That should settle the debts we owe this business. So for the sake of your own eyes, don't force my sister to do anything obscene. If we didn't share a bond by this debt, I'd turn your sorry Elven asses in." Kiana explained, her sharp Nekomimi eyes glaring daggers into the blond elf's smug face. They worked for the Rolan Brewers & Company, so in a way, she knew her threat was idle in comparison to what they could do in Breland. The long fur on her tail stood on end and her catlike ears were stiff and high as she eyed the shady elf and his associates behind the bar. She wasn't going to be intimidated by them, nor did she show hesitation or fear with her poorly chosen words. At least the debt was paid, and they would not need to be in one another's company again, unless the Nekomimi twins took the day off to get a refreshing cold one.

Kiana Loneheart
Kiana Loneheart
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:29 pm

The Four Leaved Clover Ef06aa8739a08cb6fe008f832e244033--elf-characters-fantasy-characters

The Elf sneered slightly and waived Kiana off "Yes yes, I'm sure your patronage will be missed." the elf's dismissive tone would easily be misconstrued for condescending, because it was. "And no, not even you or your sister are THAT good, now get out of my bar and out of my hair." he added as he started washing glasses.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Loneheart Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:18 pm

Kiana wore a bored expression upon his response. "Very witty. You Rolan Brewers are crafty ones. You'd sell your own sisters if it turned a pretty profit." she scowls, before walking to the door. "Oh with pleasure, I hope I don't have to see these filthy walls again." she then paused, turning to face him once more. "But I'll have to insist you hand over my sister's weekly wage. As you did just fire her, no? She's entitled for what she made this week. Every platinums worth, nothing less." she asked. Since she gave them their 10k, they shouldn't have a problem with giving Giana's weekly sum. As it was, they could use the money, the cash she handed to him was thanks to a scheme she pulled off last month. She still felt a bit sour about it, but it was no loss for her. Giana wouldn't approve too well, but it was how the system worked.
Kiana Loneheart
Kiana Loneheart
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:33 pm

The bartender stopped polishing the glass in his hand, calmly placed it back on the rack and loomed over the bar at Kiana's response. "Your sister will recieve her severance pay, in the bank, and her termination papers in the mail, like every other former employee. We run a professional business here Kiana, and I won't change that to suit you, a person I specifically DIDN'T Hire. Now get out of my bar, or the police will get a certain tip about false imprisonment charges. You want to bring me down, I can play your game and beat you at it."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Loneheart Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:17 pm

Random Mobs wrote:The bartender stopped polishing the glass in his hand, calmly placed it back on the rack and loomed over the bar at Kiana's response. "Your sister will recieve her severance pay, in the bank, and her termination papers in the mail, like every other former employee. We run a professional business here Kiana, and I won't change that to suit you, a person I specifically DIDN'T Hire. Now get out of my bar, or the police will get a certain tip about false imprisonment charges. You want to bring me down, I can play your game and beat you at it."

She leveled her lidded gaze upon him. "Don't be like that. After all, we've gotten to know one another so well over the past year. I demand her severance pay, now. Need I remind you that putting that purple hippo in jail made not only one of us prosper? He was loud and careless. He deserved what he got. The Brewery hired us to hit Gwinnett's supply trucks, I keep my records and contracts in order. Sure, I may get time in Adamantite, but outside influences may get curious and want to investigate why Rolan Brewers & Company have hired guns." She says, taking a seat again, crossing one leg over the other. "Speaking of, I'll have one of Gwinnett's Stouts. Since it seems I won't be leaving for a while after all." she says, slipping a few bills from her personal stash. "I didn't work for you, I work for the people who pay you highborn snobs. But my sister isn't involved in their work. She worked honestly under this pub, getting a slap to the ass, an occasional grope, and or a tug at her tail." she says with some mixed anger. It was because of this she owed the bar 10K... The damage to the interior a year ago was... severe. Not so severe compared to the guy she clawed up and had beaten into submission. If it wasn't for that bastard's prior records and... inability to coherently answer if he wanted to press charges, Kiana perhaps would be in Adamantite Prison. "I'm looking out for my sister. We barely get by as it is. You know more than most what I would do to ensure her safety. I don't want her to step back into this... place." she says with some effort, trying to be nice.
Kiana Loneheart
Kiana Loneheart
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:27 pm

Kiana Loneheart wrote:She leveled her lidded gaze upon him. "Don't be like that. After all, we've gotten to know one another so well over the past year. I demand her severance pay, now. Need I remind you that putting that purple hippo in jail made not only one of us prosper? He was loud and careless. He deserved what he got. The Brewery hired us to hit Gwinnett's supply trucks, I keep my records and contracts in order. Sure, I may get time in Adamantite, but outside influences may get curious and want to investigate why Rolan Brewers & Company have hired guns." She says, taking a seat again, crossing one leg over the other. "Speaking of, I'll have one of Gwinnett's Stouts. Since it seems I won't be leaving for a while after all." she says, slipping a few bills from her personal stash. "I didn't work for you, I work for the people who pay you highborn snobs. But my sister isn't involved in their work. She worked honestly under this pub, getting a slap to the ass, an occasional grope, and or a tug at her tail." she says with some mixed anger. It was because of this she owed the bar 10K... The damage to the interior a year ago was... severe. Not so severe compared to the guy she clawed up and had beaten into submission. If it wasn't for that bastard's prior records and... inability to coherently answer if he wanted to press charges, Kiana perhaps would be in Adamantite Prison. "I'm looking out for my sister. We barely get by as it is. You know more than most what I would do to ensure her safety. I don't want her to step back into this... place." she says with some effort, trying to be nice.

"I'm willing to take the negative press. For you see, we have the luxury of not giving a fuck whether or not Gwinnett likes us. However, when the other mercs find out your tendency of short shucking them to get more money for yourselves, you'll never get another co-operative contract again. A fatal prospect for up and coming mercs." said the bartender, his face broke into a half smirk. "Besides, legally, I can't just hand payment to someone who is NOT an employee. Your name ain't on the envelope, then you don't get the envelope. Get your sister, bring her here, and she'll get her pink slip and all the severance pay within. And NO, complaining and threatening me will not change this, because I'm not the one who made that rule. I'd just as soon as get you out of here and never return." the Bartender simply returned to polishing glasses after making it clear Kiana wasn't going to get her own way this time.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiana Loneheart Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:43 pm

Random Mobs wrote:
Kiana Loneheart wrote:She leveled her lidded gaze upon him. "Don't be like that. After all, we've gotten to know one another so well over the past year. I demand her severance pay, now. Need I remind you that putting that purple hippo in jail made not only one of us prosper? He was loud and careless. He deserved what he got. The Brewery hired us to hit Gwinnett's supply trucks, I keep my records and contracts in order. Sure, I may get time in Adamantite, but outside influences may get curious and want to investigate why Rolan Brewers & Company have hired guns." She says, taking a seat again, crossing one leg over the other. "Speaking of, I'll have one of Gwinnett's Stouts. Since it seems I won't be leaving for a while after all." she says, slipping a few bills from her personal stash. "I didn't work for you, I work for the people who pay you highborn snobs. But my sister isn't involved in their work. She worked honestly under this pub, getting a slap to the ass, an occasional grope, and or a tug at her tail." she says with some mixed anger. It was because of this she owed the bar 10K... The damage to the interior a year ago was... severe. Not so severe compared to the guy she clawed up and had beaten into submission. If it wasn't for that bastard's prior records and... inability to coherently answer if he wanted to press charges, Kiana perhaps would be in Adamantite Prison. "I'm looking out for my sister. We barely get by as it is. You know more than most what I would do to ensure her safety. I don't want her to step back into this... place." she says with some effort, trying to be nice.

"I'm willing to take the negative press. For you see, we have the luxury of not giving a fuck whether or not Gwinnett likes us. However, when the other mercs find out your tendency of short shucking them to get more money for yourselves, you'll never get another co-operative contract again. A fatal prospect for up and coming mercs." said the bartender, his face broke into a half smirk. "Besides, legally, I can't just hand payment to someone who is NOT an employee. Your name aint on the envelope, then you don't get the envelope. Get your sister, bring her here, and she;ll get her pink slip and all the severance pay within. And NO, complaining and threatening me will not change this, because I'm not the one who made that rule. I'd just as soon as get you out of here and never return." the Bartender simply returned to polishing glasses after making it clear Kiana wasn't going to get her own way this time.

She shook her head, taking her money back since he was clearly going to refuse her service. She stood up and leaned over the counter, her medium breasts hanging as she glanced up at him with her large, catlike eyes. "We can play that game. My sister and I don't need to work with others to get the job done. We both know I covered the company's ass, given it was them who gave me the info on the big guy's enemies. I wonder why they'd help cutting him off?" She shrugged. "I'll spread the word that Rolan Brewers will sacrifice its pawns readily and when necessary. You'll still get your hired muscle, but don't expect any of the big guilds or hotshots to wipe your sorry asses." she then pulled away, letting the bar stool scratch the floor and teeter as she backed away, her tail swishing. "I'll be back with my sister. Not a single Gilex less than what she rightfully deserves." she says with her back turned to him, and made her way out the door.
Kiana Loneheart
Kiana Loneheart
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum