Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To all my friends on this forum...

3 posters

Go down

To all my friends on this forum... Empty To all my friends on this forum...

Post  SeiferHowling Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:33 pm

Many of you may know me, many of you may not. If you've poked around at all, then you've noticed that I have the highest number of posts...even over the (amazing) Admin. By 100. Which is something I never expected when I joined here. Not at all.

This isn't to brag about my post count. But there's something I needed to tell you all, and it is related to that.

Yes, I know that I have, for better or for worse, shamelessly enveloped this forum with stories of vore, of my character devouring women characters. I feel kind of bad about it. But. Please know that it's helped me survive in real life. That's not an understatement.

I suffer from severe depression. I have since I was very young, and lately it's gotten a lot worse. I'm struggling to stay afloat. My interest in vore has often made me feel strange, like an outsider, something I was ashamed of. It took me a long time to come to terms with the fact that it was a part of me, and something I enjoyed.

This forum helped me do that. And when all else seemed to be falling apart in my life, when I'm in my darkest recesses of my mind and feel like I can't get out...I've been able to come here and find a sense of companionship. I get to write, which I love to do, and fulfill my fantasies with friends, who also, from what they've told me, have gained a fantastic sense of joy from RPing with me. During my depression, all my time spent here has been something that has helped.

While I continue to work toward the road to recovery, I just wanted to thank everyone for allowing this place to be so welcoming, a place where I can be myself. Rufus especially for taking care of it all. I apologize if my presence has become overwhelming...but please have some solace in knowing that it's also helped save a life.

I'm always here if anyone wants to play. Smile Thank you, sincerely, from the bottom of my heart.

-Seifer

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

To all my friends on this forum... Empty Re: To all my friends on this forum...

Post  Rufus Tenik Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:00 pm

Wow... I feel deeply touched Seifer ^^

Lol, I can care less about how many posts one has-that means nothing to anything on this board other than a statistic Razz

I like your enthusiasm and your drive that you have when your on here ^^ and if anyone has a problem with anyones personal preferences or can't learn to accept an opinion then they don't belong on this site.

Thank you for your kind words, and I stress that I am honoured in knowing that we not only made you happy but helped you survive Smile

We are here for you Seifer, don't forget that man! Very Happy

Don't feel bad for what you do on here, this site was designed in part for such things! Smile I mean, I don't see much other sites that do the same thing as us, and in psychology they always say that roleplay is a healthy ritual, so what your doing should'nt be considered shameless ^^

Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:35 am

Just to tag on to what Rufus' comment there Seifer. I am going to a graduate program for mental health counseling and am working at a camp that is all about treating children as equals because the basic idea no matter your age, interest, or whatever at the end of the day what you are feeling and what you have to say is true, valid, and real for you. In both graduate school and at this camp there is only one thing that keeps really low feelings like depression at bay and that's self expression. I'm really glad that you are able to enjoy this roleplaying forum because as Rufus said it's not the post count that matters it is how you interact with others, how you define roleplay, and how you have fun.

As I personally am starting another day of teaching staff members here at camp how to be able to work with campers for the summer I am just wanting to let you know that people can only be as welcoming as others are welcoming to them. You show others the same amount of welcoming. I may disappear for months at a time but I see and take note.

-Take care, Feel the Moment, and let the dice roll,
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:10 pm

Thank you, so very much, to the both of you. Smile Your kind replies are exactly the kind of compassion I was talking about when I say I feel welcomed here. I hope to be a part of this community for a long time to come!

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down