Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rachael's Test

2 posters

Go down

Rachael's Test Empty Rachael's Test

Post  SeiferHowling Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:48 am

I knew what this was. It was something I greatly looked forward to. Cain had come to me not long ago. A "collector" is what he said he was. A collector of monsters and demons. There are some, though, that could not be controlled. I'm one of them. I didn't know what his desires were for collecting those of my kind, but I was willing to work out a deal with him. He was able to give me something that even though I could get on my own...he could guarantee. Be part of his "collection" and he'd send in potential bounty hunters to be under his employ. Beautiful women who wanted the thrill of chasing after dangerous beasts and bringing them back. Cain only hired the best. But sometimes the best wasn't enough. Before he sent them out on new missions, he had to see if they were capable of handling beasts he already had.

Rachael though this was her first mission. But it was really her interview. Cain had already given me the run down on her. He was positive she'd make a fitting meal for me. So I waited in the jungle, deciding just what I wanted to devour her as.

I could hear her approaching. Smell her scent. She was going to be ambrosial.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Rachael's Test Empty Re: Rachael's Test

Post  Rachael Ferguson Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:34 am

SeiferHowling wrote:I knew what this was. It was something I greatly looked forward to. Cain had come to me not long ago. A "collector" is what he said he was. A collector of monsters and demons. There are some, though, that could not be controlled. I'm one of them. I didn't know what his desires were for collecting those of my kind, but I was willing to work out a deal with him. He was able to give me something that even though I could get on my own...he could guarantee. Be part of his "collection" and he'd send in potential bounty hunters to be under his employ. Beautiful women who wanted the thrill of chasing after dangerous beasts and bringing them back. Cain only hired the best. But sometimes the best wasn't enough. Before he sent them out on new missions, he had to see if they were capable of handling beasts he already had.

Rachael though this was her first mission. But it was really her interview. Cain had already given me the run down on her. He was positive she'd make a fitting meal for me. So I waited in the jungle, deciding just what I wanted to devour her as.

I could hear her approaching. Smell her scent. She was going to be ambrosial.

Rachael para-glided into the jungle area, detaching from the hang glider just above the forest and pulling the rip cord of her parachute. Her parachute caught on a few limbs, her body crashing through the foliage. Once she was at a safe enough height she detached from her chute, falling and then rolling twice upon the ground. She slowly stands up, unzipping her sneaking suit, allowing her girls to breathe. She lets out a soft exhale, fanning her face. "Fu fu fu, that was a rough landing." she says out loud, surveying the area left to right. She pulls out her flash light from her thigh holster beside her handgun and looked about with the rays radiating from the stainless cylinder. "Hmm... must be close." she says as she descended further down, her large breasts bouncing, and her ass shaking as she advances further into the canopy of the jungle.
Rachael Ferguson
Rachael Ferguson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:44 am

Seifer watched her from the brush. Her beautiful, curvaceous body carefully making its way through the foliage, armed and ready to take him down. He was salivating already at the sight of her almost completely bare breasts hanging from her unzipped body suit, and her ass shakgin back and forth as she walked. He couldn't contain himself for very long with a meal like that walking around.

His body reacted to her presence, quickly transforming into the first beast that came to mind. An enormous komodo dragon. His body immediately became a scaly green, his limbs elongating and back arching. His face turned reptilian and his entire body grew. Within moments, he was almost forty feet long, and his growth had caused a lot of noise, snapping branches and even pushing aside trees. He licked his lips with his enormous prehensile tongue...he was sure she'd heard him. She was looking back his way. And he couldn't wait to have dinner.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Ferguson Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:07 am

SeiferHowling wrote:Seifer watched her from the brush. Her beautiful, curvaceous body carefully making its way through the foliage, armed and ready to take him down. He was salivating already at the sight of her almost completely bare breasts hanging from her unzipped body suit, and her ass shakgin back and forth as she walked. He couldn't contain himself for very long with a meal like that walking around.

His body reacted to her presence, quickly transforming into the first beast that came to mind. An enormous komodo dragon. His body immediately became a scaly green, his limbs elongating and back arching. His face turned reptilian and his entire body grew. Within moments, he was almost forty feet long, and his growth had caused a lot of noise, snapping branches and even pushing aside trees. He licked his lips with his enormous prehensile tongue...he was sure she'd heard him. She was looking back his way. And he couldn't wait to have dinner.

"Huh?" She exclaimed, twisting her upper body so that she could flash her light in the direction of the multiple snapping sounds, her large jugs bouncing as she did. Branches and large limbs snapped and fell in her line of sight, however the Jungle overgrowth was too thick to clearly garner an idea of what could have caused such; but Ferguson had an idea. She drew her flare launcher, pulling back the bolt by using her mouth, biting down on the rubber plunger before raising the weapon above the fallen debris. She fires off a flare, and the red sparkling light brightly arcs over the bushes and helps illuminate the area. She removes the tool and pulls out her handgun now. She was sure a creature of the size she was given in the report would have been able to have escape her grasp so easily. "Alright Rachael, just like in basic training. You just approach the subject with caution, garner it's attention on the fires of the flare, and then stab the needle into it's flesh. Though if it has scales, you gotta pry them off or try to inject the needle between the cracks in the plating. Otherwise, well, we call Cain." she says gulping. First mission or not, this was definitely a lot more real feeling than basic training. She hadn't even seen what her quarry looked like yet and she was already shivering, her breasts aching as they hung and bounced behind their tight enclosure almost snugly. She begins to approach the direction of the noise, taking one hesitant whimper before she forced her way through the foliage where the flare had landed just beyond...
Rachael Ferguson
Rachael Ferguson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:00 am

Rachael had no idea that Seifer's komodo dragon form was standing directly behind her. The quivering woman's form had walked up to the fire the flare had ignited and found no sight of the beast. He could already smell her fear and confusion. She gazed back and forth, her body in a stance that was ready to attack...or flee...at any moment. Seifer admired her gorgeous body, the orange glare accentuating her curves and shining off her tight suit.

She took a step backward only to bump into something. It wasn't tough, like a tree, so she froze. Seifer could almost hear her heart stop. Rachael slowly spun around to take gaze at the giant reptile before her, the orange light casting hellish shadows upon the already monstrous creature. It licked its lips at both her and her fear, her breasts jiggling as she shivered, taking a step back. He could swallow her whole if he wanted to. And that's precisely what he planned to do.

"Good evening, Rachael. I am your mission," Seifer spoke, in a growling voice, which seemed to both surprise Rachael and terrify her even more. "And you are mine."

Drool fell from his lips, his mouth agape...she could see straight down his throat.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down