Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prelim 1: Glacier

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Prelim 1: Glacier  Empty Prelim 1: Glacier

Post  Rufus Tenik Fri May 08, 2015 2:57 pm

Glacier based arena area...
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Prelim 1: Glacier  Empty Re: Prelim 1: Glacier

Post  Tori Nakamori Sat May 09, 2015 10:10 pm

Tori stood up onto the icy surface of the Glacier, and stepped out further into the ''ring''. She stood at the center and spun around in a slow 360, taking it all in. To believe at one point people had stood where she was, ready to face the other in grueling hand to hand combat, or even a battle to the death. She hadn't came across any 'unfortunate ones' yet though, this entire edifice had just returned from the depths about a year ago. Instead of raving fans, only vagabonds and wanderers venture through this abandoned Colosseum. She could see the tattered banners of the colosseum waving in their former glory. She couldn't possibly imagine how it was all those years ago, before she was even conceived!

She concentrated her chakura and began back stepping. "Tori Nakamori, worlds strongest Ninja, she has graced our arena's battle grounds with her presence today folks! A rare opportunity is to be had, and if we're lucky, we'll perhaps see some new, never before seen techniques!" she boldly announces herself, kicking her legs up high and throwing punches in the air. "Thats what I am alright, a world class ninja!" she states bellowing out tremendous roars of laughter.
Tori Nakamori
Tori Nakamori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:20 pm

Lurking in the shadows, a veiled presence skulked, waiting... and watching. Hiko had been following the girl for some time, observing her movements, her style, her body... she was deeply intrigued by this one, making mental notes and charts of just how she stacked up. For all her analysis, though, there was no substitute for experience. With inhuman speed, she threw her two kunai in quick succession, sending them through the girl's hair, just brushing past either side of her neck, the knives planting in the ice with a crack a few feet in front of her. Test one: Reaction time. She intended to have vanished from where she was in exactly half a second, and left it to the girl whether she would catch her in the act...
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori Nakamori Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:34 pm

Hitosarai wrote:Lurking in the shadows, a veiled presence skulked, waiting... and watching. Hiko had been following the girl for some time, observing her movements, her style, her body... she was deeply intrigued by this one, making mental notes and charts of just how she stacked up. For all her analysis, though, there was no substitute for experience. With inhuman speed, she threw her two kunai in quick succession, sending them through the girl's hair, just brushing past either side of her neck, the knives planting in the ice with a crack a few feet in front of her. Test one: Reaction time. She intended to have vanished from where she was in exactly half a second, and left it to the girl whether she would catch her in the act...

Tori heard the whizzing and had turned to feel the two bladed objects cut through her hair, slamming into the ice before her. Strands of her brown hair had been carried away with the attack, and Tori quickly spun, lowering her body in a leg sweeping motion, pulling two kunai from her thigh band and tossing them into the direction from which the kunai could have possibly been thrown from, almost out instinct. However, unlike the one who threw them, her body wasn't as quick and as flexible, taking a little longer to register that she was under attack. "Who could have possibly thrown that?... I thought this place was practically abandoned! Is one of the vagrants holding out on me?" Her eyes wavered. She thought about calling out, but decided against it, pulling out another kunai and placed it into a reverse grip, stepping away from where the attacker's kunai's had landed.
Tori Nakamori
Tori Nakamori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:47 pm

Hiko bit her lip a little, as the girl seemed just a smidge too slow to follow her movements... but then raised a brow, as she found her new position - having landed where her kunai did - to be out of range for a followup due to the girl's instincts. Not bad at all; high marks for coverage. She yanked the kunai out of the ice (she did only have the two, after all) and chuckled, giving away her location for another instant. This time she would leave the girl with the same amount of time, a mere half second, before she would rush at her with the intent to sweep her leg... the outcome of such a plan entirely up to the reaction of her target.
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori Nakamori Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:55 pm

Hitosarai wrote:Hiko bit her lip a little, as the girl seemed just a smidge too slow to follow her movements... but then raised a brow, as she found her new position - having landed where her kunai did - to be out of range for a followup due to the girl's instincts. Not bad at all; high marks for coverage. She yanked the kunai out of the ice (she did only have the two, after all) and chuckled, giving away her location for another instant. This time she would leave the girl with the same amount of time, a mere half second, before she would rush at her with the intent to sweep her leg... the outcome of such a plan entirely up to the reaction of her target.

Tori could see the ends of her kunai stabbed into a pillar of ice, the darkness parting to reveal that there was no one there. She bit her lower lip, feeling a tinge of irritation. She knew that whomever threw those kunai had to have thrown them from this angle. That was when she heard the faint cracking of the ice and then a young woman's chuckling tone, and coming from behind her; it had been close to where the kunai that had been stabbed into the ice! This time, she wanted to make sure she would hit her target and used the arena's icy surface to aid in her swerv. She spun and spotted the intruder, though only for a flash of a second as she did her best to maintain a bit of aim in this quick throwing action; the sharp blade leaving her hands and soaring at her target.
Tori Nakamori
Tori Nakamori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:07 pm

Hiko's eyes widened, half expecting to get away with her maneuver again, but instead having to take evasive action. Her charge was perhaps a bit reckless, though she hadn't considered the possibility of being caught, and the ice wouldn't allow her any sharp moves, forcing her to instead catch the kunai between her fingers as she slid, gliding up close to the girl and wrapping her free arm around her tightly. She looked deep into the girl's eyes, probing her soul, seeking any signs of uncertainty, fear, doubt... carrying out the final test as she calmly and coolly added this third kunai to her own holster.
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori Nakamori Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:42 pm

Hitosarai wrote:Hiko's eyes widened, half expecting to get away with her maneuver again, but instead having to take evasive action. Her charge was perhaps a bit reckless, though she hadn't considered the possibility of being caught, and the ice wouldn't allow her any sharp moves, forcing her to instead catch the kunai between her fingers as she slid, gliding up close to the girl and wrapping her free arm around her tightly. She looked deep into the girl's eyes, probing her soul, seeking any signs of uncertainty, fear, doubt... carrying out the final test as she calmly and coolly added this third kunai to her own holster.

"She's fast-!" she managed to say after the woman had snatched her own kunai, adding it to her own arsenal before the woman had charged. It was hard to evade at this range, and the slippery ice which had aided her in quick turns now turned against her in making it harder for her to dodge the kunoichi's free arm. The arm wrapped tightly around her, and the world seemed to slow down as the raven haired ninja looked into her eyes. 'Look' was a bit of an understatement; she seemed to pierce through her own eyes, into Tori's mind and into the very essence of her soul. She did not know what to make of this, and already had her fingers around the hilt of the wakizashi she had on her belt. In addition to the short curved sword, she had 3 kunai, and a single flash bomb on hand. Tori, however, was practically paralyzed as the woman seemed to be searching for something in Tori's eyes. She gritted her teeth, and was going to draw her final blade when she realized that she couldn't. The attacking kunoichi's free arm which now held her tightly kept her from brandishing the blade. "Damn!" She felt a trickle of sweat run down her neck. Her breasts pressing up uncomfortably on the arm which held her, the way her boots slid upon the ice, the way this woman kept searching in her eyes, scanning and looking into Tori's depths... it was hard to come up with the plan with all these factors weighing on her mind, when she lowered her left hand, grabbing the pin of the flash bomb hidden under her red sashes bow. She smiled a little, almost confidently as she maneuvered her finger between the pin, yanking the flash bomb out with a jerk.

ka-Chink!

The flash bomb's pin removed, the dynamite stick shaped bomb fell at their feet. "Take a picture, make it last longer!" she exclaimed, closing her eyes tightly as she awaited the explosion of light to erupt from below them, though she still seemed to have a confident smirk upon her face.
Tori Nakamori
Tori Nakamori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:52 pm

The ninja's eyes pierced the girl's until the instant they were shut, the flashbang erupting in a burst of harsh light and sound. Hiko released her grip in the same instant, shutting her eyes tightly and creating space between the two with a quick backdash - now that she had the stability to choose her direction, some of the force created by pushing off against the girl's body, forcefully enough in fact to likely knock her down on the ice. She slowed her breathing, visibly shaken and hoping to regain her composure completely by the time the girl was able to lay eyes on her again.

"Not bad... not bad at all," she cooed, giving a slow golf clap. "I was right to follow you, I think. You definitely have potential..." The ninja extended her hand disarmingly, though purely symbolically considering the gap between them now. "My name is Hiko," she explained. "And if you were willing... I'd be quite interested in having you as a protege..."
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori Nakamori Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:06 pm

Hitosarai wrote:The ninja's eyes pierced the girl's until the instant they were shut, the flashbang erupting in a burst of harsh light and sound. Hiko released her grip in the same instant, shutting her eyes tightly and creating space between the two with a quick backdash - now that she had the stability to choose her direction, some of the force created by pushing off against the girl's body, forcefully enough in fact to likely knock her down on the ice. She slowed her breathing, visibly shaken and hoping to regain her composure completely by the time the girl was able to lay eyes on her again.

The woman had let her go, pushing her just as the light exploded from the small device. Tori's ears rang with a high buzzing sound, and despite her eyes being closed, the flash from the flash bomb lit up her eyelids as if she was staring a light close by with her eyes closed. "Ahhh!" she let out a small yelp, feeling her ass upon the glacier like ice. When the ringing in her ears stopped, she winked her eyelids open. Before her was the ninja whom had attacked her. She appeared to be...clapping?

Hitosarai wrote:
"Not bad... not bad at all," she cooed, giving a slow golf clap. "I was right to follow you, I think. You definitely have potential..." The ninja extended her hand disarmingly, though purely symbolically considering the gap between them now. "My name is Hiko," she explained. "And if you were willing... I'd be quite interested in having you as a protege..."

"Protege...huh?" she replied back, standing onto her knees before raising herself up to face the more experienced Ninja. Inside, Tori was quite livid for the upfront way Hiko had decided to make her presence known, but at the same time... the prospect of honing her Ninjutsu skills under her wing was awfully tempting. "Hmm..." she folded her arms under her breasts, looking up at the Ninja. "So, you've been following me, then you attack me to test my worth..." she then smiled, sliding up to the woman, almost bumping into her. "Well Ms. Hiko, I wouldn't mind your tutelage in the slightest! I am Tori." she says, stretching out her own hand, but since she was face to face with the Kunoichi, it was less symbolic in nature.
Tori Nakamori
Tori Nakamori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:16 pm

Hiko took the girl's hand in her own, smiling warmly. "Excellent," she replied, "Although..." The ninja looked down over the girl's body, then back up to her eyes, humming a little as if in thought. "You see, I've been following you for a while, observing your training," she explained, taking a half step back and dropping to one knee, keeping her eye contact. Placing a hand on the girl's stomach, she pushed lightly at her abdomen with her fingertips, running her hand down Tori's abdominal muscles. She smiled, evidently pleased with her examination, before standing again. "I think that there are a few tricks I can teach you, but... I would say you're ready as you are for my ultimate skill. That is, if you're willing to learn a technique only known to a select handful in the entire world..." She smirked, teasing the girl with the promise of something so arcane...
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori Nakamori Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:54 pm

Hitosarai wrote:Hiko took the girl's hand in her own, smiling warmly. "Excellent," she replied, "Although..." The ninja looked down over the girl's body, then back up to her eyes, humming a little as if in thought. "You see, I've been following you for a while, observing your training," she explained, taking a half step back and dropping to one knee, keeping her eye contact. Placing a hand on the girl's stomach, she pushed lightly at her abdomen with her fingertips, running her hand down Tori's abdominal muscles. She smiled, evidently pleased with her examination, before standing again. "I think that there are a few tricks I can teach you, but... I would say you're ready as you are for my ultimate skill. That is, if you're willing to learn a technique only known to a select handful in the entire world..." She smirked, teasing the girl with the promise of something so arcane...

Tori blushed a little, feeling Hiko's pressing into her abdomen. Raised a bemused eyebrow at the young woman, wondering what she was doing. "Ultimate skill?" she repeated, her eyes large and bright. "S-sure! I wouldn't pass up such an opportunity! Especially since you say I'm ready right off the bat!" she grinned mischievously. The technique she wondered, what was it? It seemed a little fishy that she could just learn it so quickly, but she was too excited at the prospect to really dwell on it. "I would love you to teach me the skill, Sensei!" she blurted, giggling. "Please! Teach me such a rare technique!" she beamed.
Tori Nakamori
Tori Nakamori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:01 pm

The ninja smiled at such exuberance. The girl could hardly know what she was getting herself into, or rather... would be getting into her. Hiko leapt back, a short hop creating a few feet of space between the two, before pressing her hands together. "Now watch closely," she instructed, her finger tips touching their opposite counterparts. "You know how to weave signs, of course?" She didn't wait for an answer, expecting the girl to learn quickly if she didn't, seeming to have a great deal of confidence she would be able to. Her hands moved slowly, in complex patterns, signs being formed one after the other slowly enough that the girl would be able to follow along. The ninja displayed twenty one signs in sequence, a complex jutsu indeed... before lowering her hands to her sides. "Now, you try it. Go ahead and put your chakra into it; it isn't too draining, really..."
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori Nakamori Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:08 pm

Hitosarai wrote:The ninja smiled at such exuberance. The girl could hardly know what she was getting herself into, or rather... would be getting into her. Hiko leapt back, a short hop creating a few feet of space between the two, before pressing her hands together. "Now watch closely," she instructed, her finger tips touching their opposite counterparts. "You know how to weave signs, of course?" She didn't wait for an answer, expecting the girl to learn quickly if she didn't, seeming to have a great deal of confidence she would be able to. Her hands moved slowly, in complex patterns, signs being formed one after the other slowly enough that the girl would be able to follow along. The ninja displayed twenty one signs in sequence, a complex jutsu indeed... before lowering her hands to her sides. "Now, you try it. Go ahead and put your chakra into it; it isn't too draining, really..."

She nodded as she asked about weaving signs and to watch closely. As Hiko predicted, Tori was a voracious learner, and carefully studied Hiko's hand signs, following along with her mentor without the use of chakura at first, then at her true attempt she began to infuse the chakura through her fingertips, looking down nervously, her tongue glazing her lower lip. "Like...this?" she finished, placing her hands at her sides like her mentor before her, almost mirroring the experience. She didn't know if she completed the task yet, for, at the moment, nothing really changed.
Tori Nakamori
Tori Nakamori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:19 pm

The effect would take a moment, being a gradual shift in the body itself. Soon, Tori would feel a profound change in her core, her hips and waist... softening, would be the only real word to describe the feeling. Not that it left her limp or weak, but... malleable. Adaptable. As the seconds passed, the effect would become more pronounced; even though she didn't visibly change on the outside, she would be able to feel her body acting markedly different. Although the experience would feel pleasantly tingly, the practicality would be harder to notice... at least until she would take a step. One little movement of her legs would reveal the application, as her rear now felt... not loose, that wasn't it. Still very pert, the result of all her training. More... 'able'? More... voracious.

The ninja would grin at the girl, nodding as if to confirm. "As I thought, you can handle the jutsu. But now comes the field test," she cooed, ducking down a little, ready to spring. "Take me... if you can!" The ninja sprung into the air, flinging down her now-three kunai, one after the other toward Tori. The goal of this challenge was clear: To use this new 'finishing move' to subdue the ninja...
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori Nakamori Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:45 pm

Hitosarai wrote:The effect would take a moment, being a gradual shift in the body itself. Soon, Tori would feel a profound change in her core, her hips and waist... softening, would be the only real word to describe the feeling. Not that it left her limp or weak, but... malleable. Adaptable. As the seconds passed, the effect would become more pronounced; even though she didn't visibly change on the outside, she would be able to feel her body acting markedly different. Although the experience would feel pleasantly tingly, the practicality would be harder to notice... at least until she would take a step. One little movement of her legs would reveal the application, as her rear now felt... not loose, that wasn't it. Still very pert, the result of all her training. More... 'able'? More... voracious.

The ninja would grin at the girl, nodding as if to confirm. "As I thought, you can handle the jutsu. But now comes the field test," she cooed, ducking down a little, ready to spring. "Take me... if you can!" The ninja sprung into the air, flinging down her now-three kunai, one after the other toward Tori. The goal of this challenge was clear: To use this new 'finishing move' to subdue the ninja...

Tori's face flushed red the sensation in her rear becoming all the more noticeable after she rolled towards her left to evade the oncoming kunai; each embedding itself one after the other in the icy surface, causing large fractures that were slowly creaking and moving towards the cracks made from their previous engagement. "Wh...what is this feeling?" she blushed, feeling the pleasant sensation gave her an, added boost? She didn't quite find the right words to put it into. Her mind began to put two and two together, knowing exactly what she had to accomplish for this task. She licked her lower lip, an almost savage but charming grin was upon her face. She rolled back towards the embedded kunai, her swift hands plucking the three in her left hand before rolling forward and then was back onto her feet. She raised her hand, the three kunai placed between her digits, she ran up the face of an ice pillar and began to throw the kunai at Hiko! Strangely though, the kunai both didn't seem to be aimed directly at Hiko, but around her knees as she was landing.
Tori Nakamori
Tori Nakamori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:51 pm

The ninja was wise to the tactic, having had to make use of her limited weapons in such a way before... though admittedly, she didn't have as much experience against it as using it. She thought quickly, tucking herself into a forward roll in midair to flip, two of the kunai passing under her as she brought her hands forward to plant on the ice... and then the third thinly slicing her slender forearm. She had trained herself to deal with pain, but the shock of the cut together with the delicacy of landing on ice combined to see her landing back-first, slamming into the ice in front of her. "K-Kya!" She let out a sharp yelp as her lungs were compressed, ignoring the pain and trying to roll to her feet... though with delayed reactions, and an unsteady motion, it wasn't clear whether she'd actually be able to stand or not before the girl could get to her...
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori Nakamori Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:09 pm

Hitosarai wrote:The ninja was wise to the tactic, having had to make use of her limited weapons in such a way before... though admittedly, she didn't have as much experience against it as using it. She thought quickly, tucking herself into a forward roll in midair to flip, two of the kunai passing under her as she brought her hands forward to plant on the ice... and then the third thinly slicing her slender forearm. She had trained herself to deal with pain, but the shock of the cut together with the delicacy of landing on ice combined to see her landing back-first, slamming into the ice in front of her. "K-Kya!" She let out a sharp yelp as her lungs were compressed, ignoring the pain and trying to roll to her feet... though with delayed reactions, and an unsteady motion, it wasn't clear whether she'd actually be able to stand or not before the girl could get to her...

The kunai's sharp blades that had passed under her slammed into the ice, furthering the large fracture; the one that sliced into Hiko was a little more than icing on the cake. Tori had rebounded herself off the pillar as Hiko had slammed her back against the ice. When Tori landed, it was a few feet behind Hiko; her wakizashi drawn as she stabbed deep into the ice, completing the fracture. The platform which they stood on seemed to dislodge, the side Hiko was sitting upon was beginning to tilt and the pillars on that half of the stadium began to crack and fracture, breaking apart all over the fragmenting glacial ice as it began to descend and become unstable. Tori leaped onto the opposite end Hiko was laying on, causing the platform to dip towards Tori, and in turn, cause Hiko to slowly begin to slide towards her protege as well! A confident and almost hungry look was displayed upon Tori's face, having stabbed her oriental short sword deep into the ice, using it to hold her weight and keep herself from falling off this icy teeter totter turned ramp!
Tori Nakamori
Tori Nakamori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:17 pm

Hiko struggled to gain her footing, a sudden paroxysm of pain rocking her body, sparks appearing in her vision as she did. She doubled over, falling to the ice, somersaulting down the tilted frozen floor. It was perhaps a full second before she came to any kind of coherence, and realized what was happening; her body sliding down the ice, rapidly approaching the girl she'd been pursuing. She couldn't help but grin, though just for an instant of microexpression. She hadn't really imagined her new protege would be this capable already. How to phrase it... she had made plans for the rest of the day, and now she was much less confident she'd be able to keep them. Inhaling sharply, she intended to flip herself forward, vaulting over the girl and regrouping herself... intended to. What ended up happening instead was her stumbling, flipping halfway forward so that she now slid on her front, face-first toward the girl, the impact of her chest on the ice and the sheer cold adding to her numbness. She couldn't get out of this, it seemed, and she'd brought it on herself...
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori Nakamori Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:51 pm

Hitosarai wrote:Hiko struggled to gain her footing, a sudden paroxysm of pain rocking her body, sparks appearing in her vision as she did. She doubled over, falling to the ice, somersaulting down the tilted frozen floor. It was perhaps a full second before she came to any kind of coherence, and realized what was happening; her body sliding down the ice, rapidly approaching the girl she'd been pursuing. She couldn't help but grin, though just for an instant of microexpression. She hadn't really imagined her new protege would be this capable already. How to phrase it... she had made plans for the rest of the day, and now she was much less confident she'd be able to keep them. Inhaling sharply, she intended to flip herself forward, vaulting over the girl and regrouping herself... intended to. What ended up happening instead was her stumbling, flipping halfway forward so that she now slid on her front, face-first toward the girl, the impact of her chest on the ice and the sheer cold adding to her numbness. She couldn't get out of this, it seemed, and she'd brought it on herself...

As Hiko got within range, Tori quickly changed her position from standing on top of the guard of her blade to pressing her back against it! She brought her legs onto the ice, her toned and muscular abs helped lifting her hips slightly before scraping the heels of her boots on the surface of the ice, spreading her legs wide. She brought her hands past her crotch, bending forwards so that her breasts were pressing against her thighs. She had reached back grabbing hold of her panties and the spats over top, and tugged them up her knees, ensuring Hiko's trip will be left unobscured. She licked her lower lip again, Tori's eyes were not like they were ten or so minutes ago, but they were hungry.... of a predator who's found her prey! She alligned herself, raising her butt a little more, the path to Hiko's ''new home'' was coming quicker and quicker in view.
Tori Nakamori
Tori Nakamori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:59 pm

Tori Nakamori wrote:
As Hiko got within range, Tori quickly changed her position from standing on top of the guard of her blade to pressing her back against it! She brought her legs onto the ice, her toned and muscular abs helped lifting her hips slightly before scraping the heels of her boots on the surface of the ice, spreading her legs wide. She brought her hands past her crotch, bending forwards so that her breasts were pressing against her thighs. She had reached back grabbing hold of her panties and the spats over top, and tugged them up her knees, ensuring Hiko's trip will be left unobscured. She licked her lower lip again, Tori's eyes were not like they were ten or so minutes ago, but they were hungry.... of a predator who's found her prey! She alligned herself, raising her butt a little more, the path to Hiko's ''new home'' was coming quicker and quicker in view.

The ninja's mind quickly flashed through a gamut of emotions; pride in her protege, satisfaction at her choice, regret for her decision, even a little fear of her own fate... but none of these provided that spark to change her destiny. Sliding down the ice at an ever-accelerating pace, she shut her eyes tightly as she made contact, face-first, with that pillowy toned rump - an impact that, in any other case, would have broken her neck, but in this case instead propelled her into the younger kunoichi's bowels, the ninja slipping and sliding some on ice and some on flesh. She ended up forming a wriggling bulge that wormed its way deeper into Tori's body, like a mole tunneling under the surface of her taut abdomen, Hiko winding her way through innards as she slid - in what must have been milliseconds, but stretched out in slow motion for both - deeper into Tori's inner sanctum...
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori Nakamori Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:16 pm

Hitosarai wrote:
Tori Nakamori wrote:

The ninja's mind quickly flashed through a gamut of emotions; pride in her protege, satisfaction at her choice, regret for her decision, even a little fear of her own fate... but none of these provided that spark to change her destiny. Sliding down the ice at an ever-accelerating pace, she shut her eyes tightly as she made contact, face-first, with that pillowy toned rump - an impact that, in any other case, would have broken her neck, but in this case instead propelled her into the younger kunoichi's bowels, the ninja slipping and sliding some on ice and some on flesh. She ended up forming a wriggling bulge that wormed its way deeper into Tori's body, like a mole tunneling under the surface of her taut abdomen, Hiko winding her way through innards as she slid - in what must have been milliseconds, but stretched out in slow motion for both - deeper into Tori's inner sanctum...

Tori threw her head back, blushing deep red with her eyes closed. "Ah-hahhhhh.." she exhaled, feeling the tingling sensation increase, feeling her master's warm body being squeezed by her intestine walls, her masters large breasts, wide hips and long legs slipping deeper and deeper within. "Hah hah hah..." she breathed, her eyes slightly open, clenching her gluts to further force Hiko's wiggling and struggling form inside her! "How...is...that.... Master Hiko?" she breathed, feeling bubbly as her abdomen bulged and contracted with each of Hiko's movements.
Tori Nakamori
Tori Nakamori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:25 pm

The sounds of innards and the layers of flesh and muscle would've made it difficult for most anyone else to hear, but Hiko's hearing was, of course, specially trained to be incredibly sensitive. As more of her body sank into her protege, she couldn't help but laugh. "Well done indeed!" Only her feet now remained outside, the tightness of the girl's guts having served to slow and stop her just before she vanished completely. "Even with your skills, I had thought it would be at least a month before you managed this much... I can tell I made the right decision," she cooed, speaking in a voice projected enough to reach Tori's ears but reserved enough to keep her breath. "Continue with your training, young Tori. Your talents can take you even farther than this... although it is a useful technique to have, mm?" She chuckled softly, her voice reverberating in the girl's innards.
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori Nakamori Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:40 pm

Hitosarai wrote:The sounds of innards and the layers of flesh and muscle would've made it difficult for most anyone else to hear, but Hiko's hearing was, of course, specially trained to be incredibly sensitive. As more of her body sank into her protege, she couldn't help but laugh. "Well done indeed!" Only her feet now remained outside, the tightness of the girl's guts having served to slow and stop her just before she vanished completely. "Even with your skills, I had thought it would be at least a month before you managed this much... I can tell I made the right decision," she cooed, speaking in a voice projected enough to reach Tori's ears but reserved enough to keep her breath. "Continue with your training, young Tori. Your talents can take you even farther than this... although it is a useful technique to have, mm?" She chuckled softly, her voice reverberating in the girl's innards.

Her face, already blushed, went a crimson shade deeper. The vibrations of Hiko's voice whom she could hear fine, caused Tori to flex again, inching her further inside. "Th-thank you!" she breathed, giggling before adding. "Surprisingly useful! I can only imagine what else you can teach me~" she started, then licked her lips. It was almost as if she could...how can one put it? "Taste" her master? The texture of her endowed body tightly entangled within her core, her feet were all that prevented the woman further travel within. If this was 'taste', then Master Hiko was incredibly tasty! Her body so soft and springy, she had to see how much farther she could travel inside her..

"Oh, I plan to keep training, Master Hiko." she says licking her lips. She placed both hands onto Hiko's soles, almost ticklishly, and shoved Hiko's feet deeper within. She continued to push before she combined her glut flexing and pushing till Hiko's wiggling toes vanished. "Ahhaayyaaa!" she exclaimed, feeling her master's form squirming and wiggling, perhaps not realizing she was going to absorb her entirely. She licked her lips, feeling the tingling sensations yet. "Hehehe...how deep can you go?" she giggled almost flirtatiously.
Tori Nakamori
Tori Nakamori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitosarai Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:48 pm

Tori Nakamori wrote:
Her face, already blushed, went a crimson shade deeper. The vibrations of Hiko's voice whom she could hear fine, caused Tori to flex again, inching her further inside. "Th-thank you!" she breathed, giggling before adding. "Surprisingly useful! I can only imagine what else you can teach me~" she started, then licked her lips. It was almost as if she could...how can one put it? "Taste" her master? The texture of her endowed body tightly entangled within her core, her feet were all that prevented the woman further travel within. If this was 'taste', then Master Hiko was incredibly tasty! Her body so soft and springy, she had to see how much farther she could travel inside her..

"Oh, I plan to keep training, Master Hiko." she says licking her lips. She placed both hands onto Hiko's soles, almost ticklishly, and shoved Hiko's feet deeper within. She continued to push before she combined her glut flexing and pushing till Hiko's wiggling toes vanished. "Ahhaayyaaa!" she exclaimed, feeling her master's form squirming and wiggling, perhaps not realizing she was going to absorb her entirely. She licked her lips, feeling the tingling sensations yet. "Hehehe...how deep can you go?" she giggled almost flirtatiously.
Hiko giggled as she felt Tori's hands on her feet, twitching her legs at the tickling sensation, yanking them deeper inside by a couple inches of her own accord before being pushed the last of the way inside, her body sliding a few inches deeper... and then, deeper still. Her giggles stopped. This was... could it be? As the world around her quaked and quivered, squishing along her every curve, she gulped as she felt herself sinking ever deeper into the kunoichi's guts. "W-wait, what are you...?" Her voice caught, as she swallowed again. This was... beyond what her own technique should have been capable of. Could it be that the girl had not only mastered it so quickly, but improved upon it? And if so, in just what way? The ninja squirmed in the tight confines as she slid through the winding, tortuous intestines, trying to stop herself from sliding any deeper... with limited success. "H-hey...!"
Hitosarai
Hitosarai
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content