Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beachfront

2 posters

Go down

Beachfront Empty Beachfront

Post  Danua Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:50 pm

Danua wades in the coastal waters up to her thighs. A pleasant sea breeze blows around her, the salty air caressing her warm skin. She wiggles her toes in the thick white sand, and she slowly turns towards the beach. Danua was wearing a rather revealing bikini of white with red straps. The bikini bottom was very low leg and had a pair of straps holding the garment in place, while her top was made of crescent shaped padding which barely covered the narrow area of her breasts concealing her nipples.

Beachfront 67c9bc0d35867b6742afd9b36299bb04

She brought her hands and cupped her large assets and blushed, looking out to the beach. Her horns accessories jingled with the movement of the wind, and gleamed in the high warm sun. The demoness thought she heard someone within the beach's tropical jungle. Blinking, she then returned to wading in the ocean, getting as deep as her breasts.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Beachfront Empty Re: Beachfront

Post  SeiferHowling Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:00 am

Seifer sifted through the jungle, making his way toward the sands of the beach. He could see a gorgeous young woman wading in the shallow blue waters. She wasn't wearing much...even as far as bathing suits go. And he watched as she cupped her enormous breasts. It was almost as if she was asking for a "fun" encounter. Seifer couldn't help himself.

He walked onto the beach and removed his jacket, revealing a ripped chest, shoulders and abs that gleamed in the sun. "Excuse me...but it appears you need an extra hand or so with those."

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:21 am

SeiferHowling wrote:Seifer sifted through the jungle, making his way toward the sands of the beach. He could see a gorgeous young woman wading in the shallow blue waters. She wasn't wearing much...even as far as bathing suits go. And he watched as she cupped her enormous breasts. It was almost as if she was asking for a "fun" encounter. Seifer couldn't help himself.

He walked onto the beach and removed his jacket, revealing a ripped chest, shoulders and abs that gleamed in the sun. "Excuse me...but it appears you need an extra hand or so with those."

Danua was just surfacing in the center of an inner tube when she turned to the young handsome man upon the beach, his ripped chiseled abs and wide shoulders gleaming like her own shiny skin. She gulped, wide eyed. Her large breasts hanging over the inner tube, her body lifting and falling in the rolling waves, causing her breasts to jiggle:

Beachfront Yes%20danua

Her glowing garnet eyes looked up at the man's handsome features, and she a wavering smile upon her face, her small silky pink lips were glossy, and the demoness's ears drooped. For a human, he was quite an imposing being, even for someone like her. "H-hello..." she sheepishly replied. She then sniffed the air, smelling pheromones wafting off of him. She smiled faintly, her brows shifting into a bemused expression. Oh...he wishes to bed me, here of all places? Hm... could be interesting. I almost thought it was something else I was sensing.

She leaned back on the inner tube, her large melons floating above the rolling waves. "They can sometimes be a hassle. Would you be ever so kind to lift them back to shore? These damned waves keep preventing me from getting closer to you..." she says in a soft tone, but she smiled with traces of glowing blush beneath her eyes. She wouldn't mind a little... fun. She was hungry anyways.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:36 am

Seifer could tell that she wasn't picking up on the fact that he was indeed NOT human. Most other demons couldn't tell this about him. But he knew for sure, by the horns and by the pheromones coming off her, that she was a succubus. They were delectably fun to fuck. "I think I can manage that," he chuckled, slipping out of his pants, revealing just as chiseled legs, and a solid package beneath a pair of briefs.

He waded into the water, confidently, his eyes remaining fixed on the woman. He didn't mind the temperature of the water at all, not with those breasts bouncing from the waves before him. Within a few moments, the woman was right before him, leaning back on her inner tube as if waiting for him to make the next move. Her head was slightly lowered, her garnet eyes staring straight into his.

A bit of a larger wave unexpected pushed her forward, getting a gasp out of her as she gently crashed into Seifer. His hands immediately went out to stop her, and did so by grabbing her massive breasts. She gasped again at his strong fingers handling them. He let them droop a bit, and then lifted, massaging them. She bit her lip, unable to look away from his eyes.

"I'm Seifer," he said before he kissed her, his tongue dancing with hers, her breasts remaining in his grasp.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum