Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grayswift Home

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Grayswift Home Empty Grayswift Home

Post  Nessvyn Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:20 am

The Grayswift home was a quaint home and store nestled in the villages thoroughfare, the general market area of the village. Built with the forests strong ironwood trees, quarried stone and thick woven thatch. it stood as a two story building, the lower front half consisted of the clothier shop, and the rear where the family conducted their adventuring business. The upper floor was the residence. The basement and attic was mostly used for the storage of goods, family treasures, and workplaces. Outside was the sheds out the back, with a fairly generous fenced backyard, and the front gardens, the sign of clothiers and adventurers was proudly on display above the front gate.

Nessvyn's room was beside an empty room, that belonged to her brother Gatrie, and across from their rooms was the master bedroom where Rafovar and Tifshara Grayswift slept.

Nessvyn's room was a modest, square shaped room, with a wardrobe at the north end of the room and a vanity to the far right side. A bed was to the left side upon entering the room, opposite of the vanity with a window set into the wall beside it. From the window, Nessvyn or any who peered from her window had a spectacular view of the distant mountains and the long stretch of green that made up Kilwood Forest. The blankets moved, and the bundled figure within the bed tossed and turned. Ness was restless, and had felt uncomfortable for the past few days. Her short, yet curvaceous form twisted and turned under the covers. To best describe it from her point of view, it was as if the rays of the sun were crawling under her flesh. It was a weird and unnatural feeling that had cost her some proper sleep, and she would be resting longer than she normally would to make up for it. However it was this feeling coupled with the true sun's light shining upon her that caused her to finally stir, and her long eyelashes to flutter.

"Unghh..." she mumbled unintelligibly, rolling onto her back, the sheet pulled down part way as her large breasts bobbled and swayed behind the sleeveless black crop top that was similar to her regular attire. The undersides of her breasts were exposed, and personally, she had never felt any shame in her undercleavage exposure or the upper corners of her well endowed chest as the top's seams closed narrowly up and around her neck like a turtle neck. A small fang poked over her lower lip before her tongue darted out, gliding across her lower lip dry, seeking moisture before retreating back. "Ughh..." she moaned again, her small nose twitching at the scent of apple pies, bread, sweet rolls and creme pastries that were being sold at Berthaire Underburrow's stall in the market. It was an alluring enough scent to cause one to salivate, had Nessy's mouth not been dry; instead her stomach rose up to the call and groaned loudly. "Hrmmm..." she grumbled, her left hand reaching down, pushing the blanket partway to reveal her toned, athletic torso. Her honey colored skin glistened in the rays that poured in from the window, and she rubbed her empty belly while it continued to groan. The Half Imp sat up in her bed, and looking at her own belly she pouted in tired frustration. "There's no ignoring you is there..." she grumbled at her rumbling hungry belly, that gave a rather loud glorp in response. Sighing, she slowly swiveled herself out of bed, slipping on a pair of bathroom slippers, and rubbing the sleep from her eyes, Nessvyn made her way towards the dresser to get herself presentable, and got dressed.

She reached down, and yanked up her black top and tossed it over to a basket containing her dirty clothes. A gentle breeze rolled in and it tickled the bare flesh of well rounded body, alleviating the aches and pinpricks of pain from her restless adventure in sleeping. Her stomach groaned again, and Ness sighed. "Yeah, yeah, I hear ya..." she grumbled again, slipping on a cleaner black top similar to the one she had just been wearing, but it had gold trim and had a spandex like texture, and it breathed more than the cotton one she jettisoned. She then slipped the short dress she had designed herself, and it was one of her personal achievements when it came to originality and style with it's 'open concept'. It mixed well with some of the traditional garb worn by some of the villagers, but it also allowed her body unrestricted movement and she was quite comfortable with wearing it. She slipped it on, clasping the dress beneath her bust before slipping on her arm gloves, and then kicked off her bathroom slippers to slip her linen leggings all the way up to the smooth curves of her thighs. For the final touch, she made sure her garnet brooch was set into place before she believed she was ready.

Once prepared, Nessvyn left her room for the bathroom. The bathroom was also a modest affair, tiled floors and stone walls made the bare necessities acceptable. Most people would find it strange that the Graywsift family lived as modestly as they did, being considered generally wealthy by the people of the village thanks to the twin businesses that the family owned and ran, but displays of wealth were not necessarily at the top of the family's list of priorities. Nessvyn set about washing her face and hands, and setting the tangles of her bed ridden hair into the more manageable twin braids she preferred. feeling refreshed and less lethargic now that she had gotten dressed and cleaned up,. Nessvyn smiled at the mirror, and her positive personality shone through. And with that she started quickly walking downstairs and out the building, determined to complete her morning ritual and start eating something from Berthaire Underburrow's bakery.

Grayswift Home 51751490_p1_master1200_zpsont3akbz

Last edited by Nessvyn on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:11 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Had some help from Edgar Holden! :D This post wouldn't have been as awesome without his input and direct help! :D (AND IMAGES BROKEN))
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Grayswift Home Empty Re: Grayswift Home

Post  Nessvyn Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:43 pm

Ness sprinted home, the large doors to her family house swinging inward as she stormed in like a tornado. She ran up one of the sets of stairs to her room and grabbed her pack. "That shelter couldn't be far from here, I know it..." she mumbled, throwing rope and an electric torch into the bag before grabbing water and a first aid, just in case. Once she finished, she started back down the stairs, grabbing her large ring blade and headed towards the outskirts of town.
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:45 pm

Narumeia wrote:Naru blushed as he whispered that into her ear, and when he turned away and abruptly changed the subject, decided he wouldn't get off that easily. She jumped up, striking out her hand across the back of his head in retaliation of his comment. "Sh-shut up..." she exclaimed, before turning to the building. "Huh... its a cute little shop." she added.

Ed walked up to the house porch, still smiling, and rubbing the tender yet growing lump on the back of his head. He rapped on the door 3 times with the knuckles of his right hand. "Hello? Anybody home?" he called out. "We are new customers, we need a friend in desperate need some new clothes." he called out.

Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:38 am

"Just a minute!" came a muffled voice from behind the door, the sound of footfalls behind it. Soon, the door swung inward, and... below them was the short, yet rather ample busted Imp ready to be of service of her new customers. "Heya-" she started, cheerfully enough, before she noted the tall giant before him and the Demon woman beside him. "-huh?" She blinked, looking between them both. "Well now, you two are certainly not from around here..." she says matter of factly. After taking a moment to register the fact the Succubus was there yet no one was terrified of her outside, she smiled and waved them on in anyway. "Come on in, make yourselves at home!" She says at last, welcoming them inside.
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:28 am

Naru raised a brow and looked towards Ed. "An Imp with a rather impressive bust size? I've seen it all now." she says softly with a sly grin, walking inside as the Imp invited them in. She looked about the rather lavish if not rustic Scardian household. "Hmm... You seem rather well off Miss Seamstress." she says leaning against the wall with her arms folded.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:41 am

Nessvyn wrote:"Just a minute!" came a muffled voice from behind the door, the sound of footfalls behind it. Soon, the door swung inward, and... below them was the short, yet rather ample busted Imp ready to be of service of her new customers. "Heya-" she started, cheerfully enough, before she noted the tall giant before him and the Demon woman beside him. "-huh?" She blinked, looking between them both. "Well now, you two are certainly not from around here..." she says matter of factly. After taking a moment to register the fact the Succubus was there yet no one was terrified of her outside, she smiled and waved them on in anyway. "Come on in, make yourselves at home!" She says at last, welcoming them inside.

Edgar smiled at the little young woman who greeted them. "You would be correct miss, we are not from around here at all." he said, bowing his head in a greeting. Which might look strange considering his current topless state aside from his backpack.

"Thank you for your hospitality" Ed added as he stooped his head a little low to enter through the doorway.

Narumeia wrote:Naru raised a brow and looked towards Ed. "An Imp with a rather impressive bust size? I've seen it all now." she says softly with a sly grin, walking inside as the Imp invited them in. She looked about the rather lavish if not rustic Scardian household. "Hmm... You seem rather well off Miss Seamstress." she says leaning against the wall with her arms folded.

Ed looked back at Narumeia with a slightly more even expression. "Well, I imagine, like you and Danua, she's not a full blooded demon." he said in a low voice.

He looked about the quaint little home, and while not entirely lavish, and certainly rustic in style at least, he shrugged his shoulders. "I imagine she does more than simply weave cloth as well."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:11 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
Nessvyn wrote:"Just a minute!" came a muffled voice from behind the door, the sound of footfalls behind it. Soon, the door swung inward, and... below them was the short, yet rather ample busted Imp ready to be of service of her new customers. "Heya-" she started, cheerfully enough, before she noted the tall giant before him and the Demon woman beside him. "-huh?" She blinked, looking between them both. "Well now, you two are certainly not from around here..." she says matter of factly. After taking a moment to register the fact the Succubus was there yet no one was terrified of her outside, she smiled and waved them on in anyway. "Come on in, make yourselves at home!" She says at last, welcoming them inside.

Edgar smiled at the little young woman who greeted them. "You would be correct miss, we are not from around here at all." he said, bowing his head in a greeting. Which might look strange considering his current topless state aside from his backpack.

"Thank you for your hospitality" Ed added as he stooped his head a little low to enter through the doorway.

Narumeia wrote:Naru raised a brow and looked towards Ed. "An Imp with a rather impressive bust size? I've seen it all now." she says softly with a sly grin, walking inside as the Imp invited them in. She looked about the rather lavish if not rustic Scardian household. "Hmm... You seem rather well off Miss Seamstress." she says leaning against the wall with her arms folded.

Ed looked back at Narumeia with a slightly more even expression. "Well, I imagine, like you and Danua, she's not a full blooded demon." he said in a low voice.

He looked about the quaint little home, and while not entirely lavish, and certainly rustic in style at least, he shrugged his shoulders. "I imagine she does more than simply weave cloth as well."

She laughed heartily. "It is no problem. It's a Scardian tradition that one should not refuse the company of others out of spite. But I'd let you both in anyway. You'll find my family and I... more forgiving of outsiders entering the village." she says before turning to them with a warm smile. Looking at them both, the female demon was beautiful, and the taller man was admittedly handsome with well defined muscles. She took notice of the scar on his chest and made sure not to stare at it directly or in a rude manner. "Heh, you be right sir. I also do armor and weapon repairs, but my skillcraft is of garments and clothing." she then held out her arms, and spung, her large breasts bobbing as she did, yet never did they slip out strangely. "I made my own clothes, no matter how revealing it may look, nothing ever slips out and yet remains comfortable!" she says giggling. She then looked between them both, before settling on looking up at the tall man. "So what can I do you both for? Oh, and the name is Nessvyn, but you both can call me Nessy or Ness for short." she finished with a playful wink.
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:16 am

Naru smiled. "Well I'm just here as the follower," she says pointing to Edgar. "As statuesque as he may look, the big guy needs some new clothing. However, there is another we are buying for whose about my size." she says with a chuckle.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:25 am

"Thankyou Nessvyn." Edgar replied after Narumeia explained their situation briefly.

"I am Edward, and this is Narumeia. And as my companion here stated, I am in need of replacement clothes, as is a friend of ours back at the Hotel. She had a bit of a.... run in, and has no clothing to speak of except for a badly acid damaged suit." explained Edgar.

"Now, cost is no issue, so please, do what you can for her. I can survive without upper body clothing for as long as needed, so don't worry so much about me. I am more worried for our friend, as she has not eaten anything in days, but going downstairs for food without any attire would... not be wise, considering yesterday's encounter."

Ed vaguely referenced the now deceased Greaser gang he had to show the door forcefully at the Hotel bistro yesterday.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:35 am

Edgar Holden wrote:"Thankyou Nessvyn." Edgar replied after Narumeia explained their situation briefly.

"I am Edward, and this is Narumeia. And as my companion here stated, I am in need of replacement clothes, as is a friend of ours back at the Hotel. She had a bit of a.... run in, and has no clothing to speak of except for a badly acid damaged suit." explained Edgar.

"Now, cost is no issue, so please, do what you can for her. I can survive without upper body clothing for as long as needed, so don't worry so much about me. I am more worried for our friend, as she has not eaten anything in days, but going downstairs for food without any attire would... not be wise, considering yesterday's encounter."

Ed vaguely referenced the now deceased Greaser gang he had to show the door forcefully at the Hotel bistro yesterday.

She blinked, and suddenly remembered him. "Oh wait, you're the guy from yesterday!" she says with a smile. "I thought you looked familiar. "Well Edward, Narumeia, I am happy to oblige you and your friend. I'll need some proper measurements and have a look at the damaged suit your friend is wearing, but since you are here, why not let me service you before we head over?" she smiled brightly, grabbing a tape measure from a side drawer. "What are you looking for in clothing, Edward?"
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:47 am

Nessvyn wrote:She blinked, and suddenly remembered him. "Oh wait, you're the guy from yesterday!" she says with a smile. "I thought you looked familiar. "Well Edward, Narumeia, I am happy to oblige you and your friend. I'll need some proper measurements and have a look at the damaged suit your friend is wearing, but since you are here, why not let me service you before we head over?" she smiled brightly, grabbing a tape measure from a side drawer. "What are you looking for in clothing, Edward?"

"Well..." Ed began to say as he considered his options. While the armor Morganna was a treat to wear for a while, Ed just wasn't as comfortable as the armored duster he wore back on Earth. But he realized that he had no picture to show Ness of what it looked like. That left only one other way to convey it.

"Hrmm, I hope you don't mind, but I'll have to show you mentally, rather than with a picture." Edgar replied.

His eyes flashed slightly, and soon, Ness would see in her minds eye what he was showing her.

Grayswift Home Don_t_mess_with_the_ed_by_darkstormzero-d9untx9

"That is my armored duster design from back home." Ed explained as he pulled out the torn remnants of his torso armor that matched what he currently wore. "A friend in Ithteca gave me this armor, unfortunately, it was.... damaged in battle."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:03 am

Naru looked at Ed with some concern. "Are... you sure its okay to show off your skills to her?" she asked, looking back to Ness. She wasn't jealous like she was towards Catherine, but was unsure how the little Imp would take it.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:14 am

Ness however, closed her eyes and smiled. "Ah, you needn't worry about me Miss Succubus, your secrets are fine with me. You're good people, so no need to cause any duress."

Once finished looking at the vision she, hummed stroking her chin. "Interesting... very interesting. Functional armored long coat and battle gear. Yeah, I'd say I could pull it off... however I don't have the necessary materials." She said with a smile. "But, tell you what. If you find the materials and bring them here, I'll make your outfit for free. To make this as effective as the gear you once wore, you're gonna need 30 prototype armor, its the stuff the Crimson Knight Brigade Soldiers wear, 8 Carbon Plating which was what the DarkSEED soldier armors were layered with back in the day but those are gonna be hard to get. About 30 Leather for reinforcemnet, an ADN Uniform so I can make your fatigues, a Gunslinger's Coat for the base, as well as a Gunslinger's Stetson as the base for your hat. I'm also gonna need 25 Steel, 45 cloth, ballistic glass, 5 Military Grade Circuitry, and 1 dragon leather for reinforcements and so I can build you a fancy on board computer for your wrist. It would take a little while for me to complete, but... with the right caffeine, I could make it within a day." she says confidently. "I'll need to take your measurements so help me out as I do so." she says with a nervous chuckle, handing him one end of the measurement tape.
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:21 am

Nessvyn wrote:Ness however, closed her eyes and smiled. "Ah, you needn't worry about me Miss Succubus, your secrets are fine with me. You're good people, so no need to cause any duress."

Once finished looking at the vision she, hummed stroking her chin. "Interesting... very interesting. Functional armored long coat and battle gear. Yeah, I'd say I could pull it off... however I don't have the necessary materials." She said with a smile. "But, tell you what. If you find the materials and bring them here, I'll make your outfit for free. To make this as effective as the gear you once wore, you're gonna need 30 prototype armor, its the stuff the Crimson Knight Brigade Soldiers wear, 8 Carbon Plating which was what the DarkSEED soldier armors were layered with back in the day but those are gonna be hard to get. About 30 Leather for reinforcemnet, an ADN Uniform so I can make your fatigues, a Gunslinger's Coat for the base, as well as a Gunslinger's Stetson as the base for your hat. I'm also gonna need 25 Steel, 45 cloth, ballistic glass, 5 Military Grade Circuitry, and 1 dragon leather for reinforcements and so I can build you a fancy on board computer for your wrist. It would take a little while for me to complete, but... with the right caffeine, I could make it within a day." she says confidently. "I'll need to take your measurements so help me out as I do so." she says with a nervous chuckle, handing him one end of the measurement tape.

Edgar's eyebrows raised as he took the end of the tape as Ness instructed, and looked at Narumeia... "The equipment in the barn..." he uttered to her. "Almost everything needed is in there, plus surplus."

With those thoughts, he began to focus his psionic power and was about to drag the needed materials, but stopped himself. That would have been a bad idea in broad daylight. "Hmm... I could take you to the supplies, Nessvyn. Since the previous occupants of that barn no longer have need of it..." he said, hoping she would not ask about the fate of the greasers. Explaining that would.... be awkward.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:28 am

Naru blinked at Nessvyn's response. "Well, I guess I shouldn't be surprised since you are of the demonic kin, little one." she says with a sigh, turning to Ed and nodded. "Great luck we have that we procured their wares." As if reading Ed's mind, she quickly turned to the Imp and said: "Please, don't ask."
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:45 am

Ness shrugged as she was taking Ed's measurements. "Well, if you have the materials I can't complain." She says sounding somewhat amazed. She wasn't sure they had all the stuff legitimately, doubtful that they did at all, but was willing to play along for the moment till she saw the goods herself.

However as she was getting a neck size for Ed while he was sitting, she constricted the tape, her strength incredible despite her size and her origin as she turned towards the tall woman with a look of anger, her eye twitching. "What you say?!" She asked, unaware how tightly she wound the measuring tape around Ed's neck, almost like a garrote.

Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:57 am

Narumeia wrote:Naru blinked at Nessvyn's response. "Well, I guess I shouldn't be surprised since you are of the demonic kin, little one." she says with a sigh, turning to Ed and nodded. "Great luck we have that we procured their wares." As if reading Ed's mind, she quickly turned to the Imp and said: "Please, don't ask."

Nessvyn wrote:Ness shrugged as she was taking Ed's measurements. "Well, if you have the materials I can't complain." She says sounding somewhat amazed. She wasn't sure they had all the stuff legitimately, doubtful that they did at all, but was willing to play along for the moment till she saw the goods herself.

However as she was getting a neck size for Ed while he was sitting, she constricted the tape, her strength incredible despite her size and her origin as she turned towards the tall woman with a look of anger, her eye twitching. "What you say?!" She asked, unaware how tightly she wound the measuring tape around Ed's neck, almost like a garrote.

Ed was about to sigh, instead, she coughed a little as his neck was constricted by the measuring tape, and Nessvyn's unexpected strength.

He let go of his end of the tape, and tapped Nessvyn on her left horn. "If I were an ordinary mortal, you would have killed me there, Nessvyn." he said in a low voice.

"Hrmmm, very well. I apollogize if this sounds... personal, but it seems you take umbridge with regards to your height and size." Ed surmised. "Believe me, there are just as many disadvantages to being overly tall. You have no reason to scorn who, and what you are. love your size for it's own merits, rather than it's downsides. Own it, and it can never be used to harm your self confidence." He smiled a little, before attempting to unwind the garrote like tightening measuring tape.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:01 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
Narumeia wrote:Naru blinked at Nessvyn's response. "Well, I guess I shouldn't be surprised since you are of the demonic kin, little one." she says with a sigh, turning to Ed and nodded. "Great luck we have that we procured their wares." As if reading Ed's mind, she quickly turned to the Imp and said: "Please, don't ask."

Nessvyn wrote:Ness shrugged as she was taking Ed's measurements. "Well, if you have the materials I can't complain." She says sounding somewhat amazed. She wasn't sure they had all the stuff legitimately, doubtful that they did at all, but was willing to play along for the moment till she saw the goods herself.

Ed was about to sigh, instead, she coughed a little as his neck was constricted by the measuring tape, and Nessvyn's unexpected strength.

He let go of his end of the tape, and tapped Nessvyn on her left horn. "If I were an ordinary mortal, you would have killed me there, Nessvyn." he said in a low voice.

"Hrmmm, very well. I apollogize if this sounds... personal, but it seems you take umbridge with regards to your height and size." Ed surmised. "Believe me, there are just as many disadvantages to being overly tall. You have no reason to scorn who, and what you are. love your size for it's own merits, rather than it's downsides. Own it, and it can never be used to harm your self confidence." He smiled a little, before attempting to unwind the garrote like tightening measuring tape.

Naru blinked at the tempered reaction and chuckled. "Well now, no need for such a fuss. I meant nothing by it." she says waving her hand with a smile. "Hmm, perhaps she may prove just as useful towards our cause, Ed." she says with a playful expression as Ed temporarily got strangled.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:13 am

She grumbled, staring at the Succubus with irritation, before the man's strained tone made her realize what she was doing. With wide eyes and an alarmed gasp, she quickly unwound the tape measure. "S-sorry... heh, nah... I don't think I would have killed you...for long... ahem."

She was done with the measurements and mentally jotted them down. "Hmm... the number of materials required for this feat was indeed not an exaggeration." she mumbles to herself, looking him over. "Meh, I just... hate living in a town full of people taller than me. If I was as tall as your friend there, I'm sure I'd be well... more of an approachable woman." she shrugged. "I'm still seen as a kid, despite my... other attributes. Those who are interested in me I find most of the time are... creeps." she says shrugging again with a more depressed sigh. "Dez is perhaps the worst. If not for my horns and Impish powers, I would be afraid to turn my back to him. Heh, I heard someone smashed his face in yesterday. Who ever did that, earns a kiss from me." she says chuckling.
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:22 am

Narumeia wrote:Naru blinked at the tempered reaction and chuckled. "Well now, no need for such a fuss. I meant nothing by it." she says waving her hand with a smile. "Hmm, perhaps she may prove just as useful towards our cause, Ed." she says with a playful expression as Ed temporarily got strangled.

Nessvyn wrote:She grumbled, staring at the Succubus with irritation, before the man's strained tone made her realize what she was doing. With wide eyes and an alarmed gasp, she quickly unwound the tape measure. "S-sorry... heh, nah... I don't think I would have killed you...for long... ahem."

She was done with the measurements and mentally jotted them down. "Hmm... the number of materials required for this feat was indeed not an exaggeration." she mumbles to herself, looking him over. "Meh, I just... hate living in a town full of people taller than me. If I was as tall as your friend there, I'm sure I'd be well... more of an approachable woman." she shrugged. "I'm still seen as a kid, despite my... other attributes. Those who are interested in me I find most of the time are... creeps." she says shrugging again with a more depressed sigh. "Dez is perhaps the worst. If not for my horns and Impish powers, I would be afraid to turn my back to him. Heh, I heard someone smashed his face in yesterday. Who ever did that, earns a kiss from me." she says chuckling.

When Ness mentioned Dez's name, Ed's eyebrows raised again, and he blushed slightly, hidden only by his darker olive tan. He looked at Naru, and stuttered slightly. "Umm.... that was me. He was harassing Narumeia here, and if I hadn't intervened... I believe the term "Sword blade enema" would have been the talk of this village for the next week." Ed explained.

"Forgive my cander, but... to many older people, you really are still a kid in some ways. Heck, humans from back home don't stop referring to their grown up children as kids until at least the age of forty, as strange as that sounds. I wouldn't worry too much about it, more often than not, it's a term of endearment, rather than an insult."

Ed scratched his neck a little. "As for the greasy gang bangers that Dez was a part of... I don't think they will bother anyone else again."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:26 am

Naru raised her brows at Nessy's reply and smirked devilishly as she looked Edward in the eyes. "Oh, is that so, Nessvyn?" She started, crossing her arms under her chest. "Funny you mention that, as we too had the awful displeasure of meeting him as well. Actually, Ed here is the very one who smashed his face in for being so rude to us." she says grinning. "No joke, your champion stands before you." She says, feeling like leaving out the bits where they went and killed Dez and his lot. Dez's ending... being rather justified.

As Ed mentioned the 'sword blade enema' part, she turned her head away, her face becoming serious but her face somewhat pink.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:34 am

Ness stood in front of the sitting Edward and nodded. "For a week? Pff, you give those guys too much credit.  They'd be forgotten rather quickly." She then smiled. "Well, I said I would~ <3" she said in a cheery manner, grabbing the sides of Edward's cheeks and then planted her lips upon his in a semi-drawn out kiss, before removing her soft lips from his. Still blushing yet smiling she then took a few steps back and looked at her sewing kit. "I'd like to see the day when his ilk leave this village. In the mean time, how about you show me the goods then? After that, I can go and measure your friend for you. In the mean time, if you need a shirt or a covering, please take a look in the closet there. However if you ask me," she says leaning in with a flirtatious giggle, cupping her mouth: "you look pretty good the way you are~" she then backed away giggling playfully before turning towards the door. "So, where are we heading?" An impish fang poking her lower lip.
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:42 am

Narumeia wrote:Naru raised her brows at Nessy's reply and smirked devilishly as she looked Edward in the eyes. "Oh, is that so, Nessvyn?" She started, crossing her arms under her chest. "Funny you mention that, as we too had the awful displeasure of meeting him as well. Actually, Ed here is the very one who smashed his face in for being so rude to us." she says grinning. "No joke, your champion stands before you." She says, feeling like leaving out the bits where they went and killed Dez and his lot. Dez's ending... being rather justified.

As Ed mentioned the 'sword blade enema' part, she turned her head away, her face becoming serious but her face somewhat pink.

Nessvyn wrote:Ness stood in front of the sitting Edward and nodded. "For a week? Pff, you give those guys too much credit.  They'd be forgotten rather quickly." She then smiled. "Well, I said I would~ <3" she said in a cheery manner, grabbing the sides of Edward's cheeks and then planted her lips upon his in a semi-drawn out kiss, before removing her soft lips from his. Still blushing yet smiling she then took a few steps back and looked at her sewing kit. "I'd like to see the day when his ilk leave this village. In the mean time, how about you show me the goods then? After that, I can go and measure your friend for you. In the mean time, if you need a shirt or a covering, please take a look in the closet there. However if you ask me," she says leaning in with a flirtatious giggle, cupping her mouth: "you look pretty good the way you are~" she then backed away giggling playfully before turning towards the door. "So, where are we heading?" An impish fang poking her lower lip.

Edgar blushed and sighed at Narumeia's embellishment of what he did, but that was nothing compared to when Nessvyn followed through with her word, and kissed him on the lips, and catching the large half fallen by surprise.

When she parted from his lips, his eyes were wide almost as saucers., before he slowly formed a grin. "Huh, guess I'm not as undesirable as I thought." he murmured, scratching his head in embarassing, and self depreciating humor.

Then, when mentioning the greasers gang, his demeanor reverted. "Hmmm, well speaking of them... The location of the goods? It's in their barn, behind house 42. Don't worry, they aren't there anymore... Although.... I sense that there are secrets to that place." He looked at Narumeia, and mentally sent her the message. "This may be our best opportunity to free the captives below the barn, Naru"
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:01 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
Narumeia wrote:Naru raised her brows at Nessy's reply and smirked devilishly as she looked Edward in the eyes. "Oh, is that so, Nessvyn?" She started, crossing her arms under her chest. "Funny you mention that, as we too had the awful displeasure of meeting him as well. Actually, Ed here is the very one who smashed his face in for being so rude to us." she says grinning. "No joke, your champion stands before you." She says, feeling like leaving out the bits where they went and killed Dez and his lot. Dez's ending... being rather justified.

Nessvyn wrote:Ness stood in front of the sitting Edward and nodded. "For a week? Pff, you give those guys too much credit.  They'd be forgotten rather quickly." She then smiled. "Well, I said I would~ <3" she said in a cheery manner, grabbing the sides of Edward's cheeks and then planted her lips upon his in a semi-drawn out kiss, before removing her soft lips from his. Still blushing yet smiling she then took a few steps back and looked at her sewing kit. "I'd like to see the day when his ilk leave this village. In the mean time, how about you show me the goods then? After that, I can go and measure your friend for you. In the mean time, if you need a shirt or a covering, please take a look in the closet there. However if you ask me," she says leaning in with a flirtatious giggle, cupping her mouth: "you look pretty good the way you are~" she then backed away giggling playfully before turning towards the door. "So, where are we heading?" An impish fang poking her lower lip.

Edgar blushed and sighed at Narumeia's embellishment of what he did, but that was nothing compared to when Nessvyn followed through with her word, and kissed him on the lips, and catching the large half fallen by surprise.

When she parted from his lips, his eyes were wide almost as saucers., before he slowly formed a grin. "Huh, guess I'm not as undesirable as I thought." he murmured, scratching his head in embarassing, and self depreciating humor.

Then, when mentioning the greasers gang, his demeanor reverted. "Hmmm, well speaking of them... The location of the goods? It's in their barn, behind house 42. Don't worry, they aren't there anymore... Although.... I sense that there are secrets to that place." He looked at Narumeia, and mentally sent her the message. "This may be our best opportunity to free the captives below the barn, Naru"

Naru blushed, smiling at Edward's expression as he was kissed. "Well then, perhaps we should get going." She also nodded at Ed, after receiving his telekinetic message. "Yeah, they just evaporated after they met us. We checked out their place and saw a bunch of crates filled with materials. I'm sure you wouldn't mind us making use of some of it before turning it in would you? We...definitely need it towards our cause. It's... rather imperative we avoid as much red tape as we can." she says scratching the back of her neck as well.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:15 am

"Undesirable? You're quite attractive if I may say so!" she said in a cheery manner. She turned to Naru and listened to her plea and nodded. "Ah... I see. Well, I'm sure the authorities can overlook some of the goods vanishing. It not likely that Dez was THAT retarded to leave a list of where they stole their goods from, so the stuff we take isn't necessarily going to be traced back to anyone individual anyway." she says with a sigh. "Well anyway, lead the way you two." She finished with a smile.
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next