Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonbeak's lair....

3 posters

Go down

Demonbeak's lair.... Empty Demonbeak's lair....

Post  Demonbeak Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:23 am

Demonbeak's lair.... Maxresdefault

A large, deep cave located in the mysterious, glowing Renoa forest. Its depths are immense, and its supposedly the lair of a terrifying, deadly creature...
Demonbeak
Demonbeak
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Demonbeak's lair.... Empty Re: Demonbeak's lair....

Post  Caeda Shadowmoon Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:43 am

Caeda made her way through the twisted path of glowing white trees that made up the mysterious Renoa forest. She was here to claim the bounty of the creature the locals had called the 'Demonbeak' some sort of griffin supposedly; but everyone knows they have been extinct for centuries! She was confident in her abilities, the tall, slender Elven maiden. She would gladly take the money from the brewing companies who were losing money thanks to... uncooperative workers. Those Elves are throwing quite a sum for proof of this creature's existence and slaying it. She thought, keeping up her pace in the gnarled, faintly glowing overgrowth.

Caeda Shadowmoon
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiko Kugimiya Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:18 am

Caeda Shadowmoon wrote:Caeda made her way through the twisted path of glowing white trees that made up the mysterious Renoa forest. She was here to claim the bounty of the creature the locals had called the 'Demonbeak' some sort of griffin supposedly; but everyone knows they have been extinct for centuries! She was confident in her abilities, the tall, slender Elven maiden. She would gladly take the money from the brewing companies who were losing money thanks to... uncooperative workers. Those Elves are throwing quite a sum for proof of this creature's existence and slaying it. She thought, keeping up her pace in the gnarled, faintly glowing overgrowth.

"Gee, those Elves sure are generous throwing a bounty of that magnitude!" Came Kugimiya's voice from the brush behind the slightly shorter Elf. The half Torahime-Neko slung her massive instrument of destruction onto her shoulder; the dragon's horn bent low branches back, following the Elf. "For all we know, this so called 'monster' could end up being just some over-sized bird. They must not be 'totally' hurting for profit if they're offering cash with that many zeros! *Heh Hah*!" She chuckled, her red eyes clenched tight behind a curtain of fluffy long lashes.

She then blinked her eyes open, and noticed Caeda was farther ahead of her! "H-Hey! Cae, wait up! Just because we both signed up for this doesn't mean we have to work against one another!" She cried disparagingly, hustling to keep up with the lithe Elf.
Eiko Kugimiya
Eiko Kugimiya
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Caeda Shadowmoon Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:41 am

"...Hrm..." Caeda weakly grumbled, her lidded, annoyed gaze straight ahead. She didn't know why the damn cat was following her, but she did not intend to share the profits of this venture with her! She followed her from the damn city, across the rolling green fields and wheat farms, to the edge of the once dreaded Renoa forest, to now. She was loud, uncouth, and... She turned to look at the tiger-woman from over her shoulder, noticing how her 'rack' bounced and swayed with every subtle movement; breasts practically bursting at the seams of her top! She then looked down at her own, minuscule form, pulling back the tube top to stare at her bite-sized breasts and the soft nipples which jiggled quite noticeably less.

Their first interaction quite literally was:

I'm _____! (she already forgot her name...) You're Caeda Shadowmoon.... Hey! You're related to the infamous Shadowmoon from the Scardian Lore, right? Didn't she have red hair an a pair of melons that made even the Gods jealous?

"...Hrm..." She groaned again, her face appearing just as annoyed as before, letting her top 'snap' back against her flat chest, the Elf continued to silently sulk till they came to the cave they-and by that, Caeda meant she, herself, had been seeking.

"Hold your tongue, can't you see we're at it's lair?" she whispered, speaking finally since their brief introduction a day and a half ago, turning to face the Beast-Kin fully. "If this thing's here, and if it is as they say it is, do you really wanna startle it?" She asked, whispering harshly while glaring daggers into her curvaceous companion. At least if this thing's hungry, I won't be its first target... She thought coldly.

Caeda Shadowmoon
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiko Kugimiya Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:17 am

Caeda Shadowmoon wrote:
"Hold your tongue, can't you see we're at it's lair?" she whispered, speaking finally since their brief introduction a day and a half ago, turning to face the Beast-Kin fully. "If this thing's here, and if it is as they say it is, do you really wanna startle it?" She asked, whispering harshly while glaring daggers into her curvaceous companion. At least if this thing's hungry, I won't be its first target... She thought coldly.

Kugimiya pauses abruptly, grinding her heels into the earth upon the Elf stopping and turning to scold her. She smirked. "Ah, so she CAN-er, *ahem* can speak!" she exclaims in a lighter, whispered tone halfway through. She noted the woman's concern, and frowned. "Hey, it's not my first rodeo when it comes to hunting monsters. I'm a natural born huntress. If it was close by, we would have heard it by now." she pointed out, before stepping at her side, proudly sticking out her chest at the sight of the cave entrance. "But... there is no doubt, this is the place. Looks lair material enough. May as well venture inside and see if our prey like's guests, *hmhmhm*~" She giggled, advancing into the cave before the Elf.

The mouth of the cavern was wide, big enough for a creature depicted by the Rolan Brewers workers. She let her massive weapon sling on her back, keeping it from disturbing the flooring leading into the cave. She didn't hear any bats within, which was also an odd sign. She waved the elf to come forward, and began to make her way deeper inside. Her low light vision was useful in picking up shapes in the dark as they got deeper. The width never changed, so if this was the lair, what ever it was, was likely living comfortably down here. "Lets try to stick close..." She says in a low tone, trying not to make any echoing sounds or loud disturbances.
Eiko Kugimiya
Eiko Kugimiya
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Caeda Shadowmoon Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:42 am

Caeda remained silent as the woman continued her incessant chatter. Primals help me from leaving her behind... She thought, rolling her eyes after the Tiger-Woman advanced forward with hardly any tact. It felt like one of those old proverbs dealing with the Ranger and the Barbarian. How an unfitting team we are...

The 5'9 Elf followed behind the slightly taller Beast-Kin, sighing at the woman's remarks. Sticking close to this one is more apt to getting me killed I thinks... Her mind spat, her cold blue eyes scanning the darkness for any sign of their mark. Her long ears twitched. The sound of running water, a subterranean river or waterfall? Could be another sign that this place could support the creature with a source of water.

She remained silent on her find, letting the tiger 'lead' while she kept her mouth closed and her eyes on shapes in the darkness.

Caeda Shadowmoon
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiko Kugimiya Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:28 am

Caeda Shadowmoon wrote:Caeda remained silent as the woman continued her incessant chatter. Primals help me from leaving her behind... She thought, rolling her eyes after the Tiger-Woman advanced forward with hardly any tact. It felt like one of those old proverbs dealing with the Ranger and the Barbarian. How an unfitting team we are...

The 5'9 Elf followed behind the slightly taller Beast-Kin, sighing at the woman's remarks. Sticking close to this one is more apt to getting me killed I thinks... Her mind spat, her cold blue eyes scanning the darkness for any sign of their mark. Her long ears twitched. The sound of running water, a subterranean river or waterfall? Could be another sign that this place could support the creature with a source of water.

She remained silent on her find, letting the tiger 'lead' while she kept her mouth closed and her eyes on shapes in the darkness.  

"You hear that?" She asked, her ears twitching. "Running water. Sounds like a waterfall up ahead!" Kugimiya recited what Caeda had been thinking, unknowingly. She turns the bend, and before them the cavern opened up even more. "Woah..." she gasped, pausing at the opening of the room which overlooked a waterfall that descended into the depths of the cave floor below them. It didn't drop off too far, so they could continue forth if they were careful. "With readily available water, I would say that the creature doesn't have to leave often." She added with a grin.
Eiko Kugimiya
Eiko Kugimiya
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonbeak Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:34 pm

Deep within the cavern...

The creature stirred from the subtle sound of movement, of splashing water- of intruders. It blinks its large yellow eyes in the darkness, hanging from the ceiling like a common bat but with its tail wound around the girthy roots of odd, glowing trees on the surface meters above. He stretched his wings, unwound his tail and glides down and into the darkness of the cave to have a peek at its timely visitors...
Demonbeak
Demonbeak
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Caeda Shadowmoon Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:01 pm

Eiko Kugimiya wrote:
Caeda Shadowmoon wrote:Caeda remained silent as the woman continued her incessant chatter. Primals help me from leaving her behind... She thought, rolling her eyes after the Tiger-Woman advanced forward with hardly any tact. It felt like one of those old proverbs dealing with the Ranger and the Barbarian. How an unfitting team we are...

"You hear that?" She asked, her ears twitching. "Running water. Sounds like a waterfall up ahead!" Kugimiya recited what Caeda had been thinking, unknowingly. She turns the bend, and before them the cavern opened up even more. "Woah..." she gasped, pausing at the opening of the room which overlooked a waterfall that descended into the depths of the cave floor below them. It didn't drop off too far, so they could continue forth if they were careful. "With readily available water, I would say that the creature doesn't have to leave often." She added with a grin.

Cae frowned with a look of high irritation. ...Does she know how annoying she sounds? Well she is a quarter human, like most Beast-Kin, so I guess thats to be expected... She thought, sighing out of frustration, debating whether or not she should simply clonk her 'companion' over the head and continue on her own. It was rather tempting...

She didn't say anything, simply dropping from the ledge into the shallow stream below. She didn't look back nor up at the feline, instead simply continuing on. Once she got to the other end of the cave, while walking: "We'll cover more ground if we go our own ways. Try not to get lost, Cub."

She soon vanished into one of the tunnels. Perhaps I should observe, see if the beast will be lured out by that annoying feline... She contemplated.

Caeda Shadowmoon
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiko Kugimiya Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:15 pm

Kugimiya raises a brow when the Elf decided to jump down without further warning. "H-hey! Don't be reckless!" She scolded, a bead of nervous sweat dripping down the side of her head. She drops down too, to follow after the Elf when the woman give her declaration and leaves without her. The tiger girl's ears droop, and her tail coils around her left thigh. "Baka mitai..." She spits under her breath, rubbing behind her left ear atop her head, making it twitch. "Sheesh... she's more like those Elven employers of ours..." she adds, sighing heavily. "Ah well, guess it cant be helped. I'm sure she'll be fine..." she added to her addition, before she realized she was stalling. Hesitation on her part to simply let Cae continue on without her. They didn't even make a plan of where they'd meet back up! And why did she call her 'Cub'?! She shrugged, and took another tunnel. Again, thanks to her inborn abilities, navigating these caves would be a peace of cake... till she got further down at least; where light was just not present.
Eiko Kugimiya
Eiko Kugimiya
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Caeda Shadowmoon Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:51 pm

Caeda lurked in the darkness of the tunnel, listening to that hellcat talk to herself before she had waddled off. "Hmp... 'reckless'? How about being smart... dumbass." She says with a lidded gaze, her furrowed brows angled to appropriately display her frustration over this woman. "Didn't ask for a partner, don't want one. Primal's be damned she won't become a thorn in my side..." she spat in a low tone of contempt. She watched Torahime vanish into the darkness as well before making her move. "Now that the bait is in place, just gotta follow it..." She began to move.

Caeda Shadowmoon
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down